What are PipelineSuite Bid Management users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PipelineSuite Bid Management software through verified user reviews

• icon"Customer support is top notch - instant. Easy to reach a braod base or targeted audience quickly."
  • icon"The software is VERY easy to use both for the General Contractor and the subcontractors."
  • icon"Ease of use and you get a lot for your money. It is an AWESOME program."
  • icon"We sometimes have difficulty with the invites not going through to our subs."
  • icon"There is a lot of follow up to maintain contacts. Some subcontractors just simply ignore the notifications they receive."
  • icon"In the beginning there was a lot of kicked back emails - that has been corrected for the most part. The only thing that is a pain is modifying text and formatting within the text fields."

Browse all PipelineSuite Bid Management Reviews

• Have you used PipelineSuite Bid Management and would like to share your experience with others?

Bryan

PipelineSuite saves me hours of work every week and keeps all my bids and vendors in one place

I have managed my bids and my vendor lists manually using excel spreadsheets for almost 30 years. I was never able to find a system that could do what I wanted/needed it to do to replace my manual bid management and vendor list management processes until I started using PipelineSuite. Now I can't do without it. I recently started a new position with a new company and one of my first steps was to get PipelineSuite set up.

Pros

Switching over from my excel spreadsheets to PipelineSuite was quick and painless. Once I figured out I could do everything I wanted to do it was a simple choice to completely drop what I had been doing for years and use PipelineSuite.

Cons

Finding new subs for bidding new projects in markets beyond my local subs is not bad but not the best. If PipelineSuite had a more robust system of finding new subs for projects I am bidding out of town it would be completely perfect.

The program is very friendly user and will contiune to use.

I have really enjoyed Pipeline for having the capabilities to look up and submit projects to subs with ease.

Pros

Having all your subs information online and with couple clicks they are invited to bid projects.

Cons

The software has some extra options that does not interest me at time.

Reasons for choosing PipelineSuite Bid Management

I would have to scroll thru Excel and look up subs and attach drawings and etc. for them to bid projects. Also with Pipeline I can see if the sub has reviewed the project or not.

Heather

Pipeline Suite User

Overall, it was a good program to start our bid invite process on or if you are a smaller company it would be good and cost effective. However, it's very manual. We have since changed to a more automated and user friendly program for our own needs.

Pros

This software is simple to use and is effective. It's user friendly and a beginner can learn quickly how to operate all aspects of the program.

Cons

This software is very limited and repetitive. If we want to send invites to a specific vendor, we have to list that vendor in each sub category and select from the sub category. This would in essence drive us to set up each vendor and then go through an incredibly long sub list for each vendor. We have hundreds of vendors an this takes an immense amount of time. Very manual.

Christy

The Best Plan room Software in the Business

I have tried the competition. There is honestly no comparison. As a company - I feel man hours are saved on the bidding in - because every bit of info we need is all in one place. Pipeline is a great tool for sending out notices, RFI's, etc as well as a place to promote the project with initial drawings and specs.

Pros

Ease of Use. If you can point and click with a mouse - you can become a pro and organizing your projects and staying on top of your sub participation. Accountability with Subs. We have used tools in Pipeline that have helped us solve disputes with subcontractors in terms of drawings and notices they have received. It will keep you on the forefront to know what sub participation you have for each project, and a subs percentage of response/number of times they actually turn in a bid. Did I mention customer service is bar none?

Cons

I'm still hopefully waiting on a shareable V-card of subs.

Reasons for choosing PipelineSuite Bid Management

There really is no comparison. Other programs I have used are Pantera, BlueBook and Planhub.

Justin

Pipeline Gets it Done

Pipeline is definitely one of the best solutions out there in my opinion. The ability to manage and see every interaction (with time/date stamps) along the process is very beneficial. It is simple to use and intuitive so that makes bringing people up to speed easy. Overall we are very pleased with Pipeline.

Pros

I like that the program is web based, this helps make it possible to access on the go. Also we don't have to have our subcontractors download any software or set up any logins. Ease of access and use is a major plus.

Cons

We sometimes have difficulty with the invites not going through to our subs. Certain companies have increased security measures on their email and getting the messages through can be difficult.

Forrest

I could sum this up with one statement, Pipeline Suite is Great!

We are sold on Pipeline Suite. We researched numerous products to help us solicit bids. No company was so responsive as Pipeline and no company exceeded our expectations, and continues to do so, like Pipeline Suite!

Pros

We are a general contractor who has been around 75 years and we have been soliciting bids pretty much the same way for all that time. We really didn't realize what a colossal waste of time and effort our old system was until we started using Pipeline Suite. We used to try to get plans and specs to our subs and suppliers by email, on dropbox, by fax or even by snail mail. Now we just click on the star to add them to our project and they have access to all the project information. Our subs and suppliers love it. I head comments like, "If more contractors did this I wouldn't have to pay for an online plan service". This program has been a real game changer, and in a time of increased competition, this gives us the edge we need! Thanks Pipeline Suite!

Miles

Miles

Good

Pros

Easy to use once you make a few mistakes. Customer support is top notch - instant. Easy to reach a braod base or targeted audience quickly.

Cons

In the beginning there was a lot of kicked back emails - that has been corrected for the most part. The only thing that is a pain is modifying text and formatting within the text fields. I usually modify thetext for an invite in Word and copy and paste in.

Ernesto

Wilcox Construction Inc

Pros

Product is easy to use and hassle free, we get our plans out to subcontractors

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time but maybe the process of having the bounce back emails being resolved would be nice. Manually doing it takes time.

Bob

Quick Review

Pros

Easily and quickly get information out to large group of people with multiple filters.

Cons

Search of data base needs exact match. Seems a Google like search tool of your database would makes things move quicker.

Jack

AW Pipeline Suite review

Really like this as I can track who was invited, who has responded (or not responsed), send reminders

Pros

Easy to use. Gets information out quickly to ALL potential bidders or just the ones you select.

Cons

Can't think of anything that doesn't work well

Reasons for switching to PipelineSuite Bid Management

Pipeline Suite called us and Rick Dill did a good job of promoting and selling the product. Glad he did.

Bob

Happy Customer

It's been a useful software but their customer service is FANTASTIC. I always feel like my questions are given priority and handled in a timely manner.

Pros

It's an easy to use smart tool to communicate with lot's of clients at once. We use it to send out large drawings files for subcontractors to bid from.

Cons

The search capabilities for phone numbers has to be exact instead of partial. I wish software would help identify duplicates as your are entering them.

Shannelle

Pipeline Suites has been amazing to work with and amazingly simple to navigate.

Daily management of ITB's. Vendor database.

Pros

The ability to be able to track ITB notices. I can not count the amount of times that we have needed to prove that the ITB was delivered and that it was opened. Armed with this information we are able to manage or vendors and suppliers.

Cons

Most of my issues with the software I just call up and explain it to the customer service. They are always available and helpful.

Stephanie

User friendly and great customer service

Pipeline is constantly updating and adding new features, users can even make suggestions for new features that are then voted on by other Pipeline users and then reviewed by the Pipeline team.

Pros

So easy to learn! Month-to-month billing! A helpful person a phone call away. Pipeline was a perfect fit for our team, we aren't a big company but we send out enough invitations to bid to make this cost effective. Pipeline helps us stay organized. Having our files accessible online instead of just our server in the office is a great feature. We love that we can track who we've sent bids to, and quickly add a new sub and get a set of files sent to them in literally a minute. I've sent bid invites from my phone when I wasn't near a computer.

Cons

Because Pipeline is accessible from any where, I get calls at home to add another bidder to our list, darnit Pipeline I don't want to work all day!

Jack

JLN Contracting

My overall experience with PipelineSuite Bid Management has been excellent. It is easy to use, help is always available if you have questions.

Pros

Ease of use, and the ability to create filters and customize forms.

Cons

It only integrates with Procore and not any other construction management software.

Reasons for choosing PipelineSuite Bid Management

It was recommended to me by an estimator.

Keleigh

Great Customer Service!

Working with pipeline has been so easy! The team members are always available and work hard to exceed every expectation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has answered calls before hours (I forget about the 2 hour time difference), answered emails while he was out of the office and always made sure everything I need gets taken care of quickly and efficiently. Often I email him with request that are very last minute and every time [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got it done! I cannot say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and all the team members I have come in contact with! Needless to say the switch to pipeline has been great for us.

Pros

Cons

The over all look of the website it dated.

Linda

Usefulness

The Pipeline Suite staff are readily available and willing to train or support you if you need help. We like that they helped to clean up our data base and supplied reports at the end of each month to show the progress.

Pros

We liked that our company could send out all requests for bid to sub contractors in one location and the bidders don't know who else you are ending requests too. It really saves us a lot of time once the data base is in place.

Cons

Once you learn how to navigate around, it's fairly easy to use but some things are not intuitive.

Mick

It has help us manage our bids and subcontractor information a lot better. For me, it is a very help tool.

Pros

Easy to add companies and send out bid invitations.

Cons

Wish it had a sleek / clean interface. Like Apple-esq. Also, wished the mobile app was more robust

Reasons for choosing PipelineSuite Bid Management

Easy access for subcontractors and price point

Bruce

Time used: Free Trial

August 2014

Best ITB Software out there.

Pros

Pipeline does just what we need and all their demo promised. We are able to prepare an ITB in minutes instead of hours. The learning curve was non-existent. We were able to load our vendor database and be up and running almost immediately. Our vendors tell us it is the best they see, and they see a lot of different invitations. Our logo is front and center and easy to recognize. We are in control of our database, and it is not shared with our competitors. Selecting vendors is quick and easy and can be duplicated for similar projects, which saves time and effort. We compared four software solutions and chose Pipeline. I'm glad we did.

Cons

The hardest thing was to prepare our database for uploading. Pipeline was a great help in making this as easy as it could be.

Amin

Affordable and Handy

Pros

Very user friendly Gives you all you need for bidding process - it can send the correspondence via your email - simple to add new trades and contacts - simple to define divisions - you can track the invitations - nice and neat reports Last but not least! A GREAT Customer Service!

Cons

Customising the email tamples is not that easy and fast It is not powerful for multiple tender packages, it is absolutely perfect for a single Tender

Eric

Northcentral

Very user friendly

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use.

Cons

Not be able to submit bids through Pipeline

Teresa

Great Customer Service

Pros

Ability to get help nearly immediately and very accurate help on the topic. If not immediately known you know it is being worked on immediately for a solution.

Cons

None at the time being as you are constantly implementing new suggestions and tweaking the site to user friendly.

Brent

Pipeline Review

Pros

Easy to use Great, quick support willing to help when needed

Cons

Adjusting trade numbers is time consuming

Patricia

Software comparison from other programs

Pros

Customer service excellent Intuitively easy to understand and work with Control of sending out updates to contacts Configuration is easier than most other platforms

Cons

I have worked with other software ITB platforms and Pipeline is great with aspects of dealing most items that are needed. The only item I have not seen that would be nice to see is a non-disclosure aspect that can control who sees documents

Tammy

Estimating Supervisor

We recommend Pipeline Suite!

Pros

We like the ease of running project reports during the bidding process to see in real-time subcontractor participation. Support is top-notch and quick in reply. Uploading and organizing project files is a breeze.

Terri

My experience with Pipeline Suite

Any suggestions or recommendations are listened to and acted on. On the very few occasions where I've contacted the Help button, I've had an answer right away. We have had this as our only program for the last ten years and don't plan on changing to anything else.

Pros

Awesome program. It's extremely easy to use and understand. Everything is right at your finger tips.

Cons

I don't have any problems with the program. All I have is positives regarding the program. Everyone should try it.

PipelineSuite Bid Management