All Powered Now Reviews

Gary

I got my weekends back

My overall experiance of Powered now is that its Brilliant!

PROS

Simply the time it saves , but clients also choose me over others as I appear more professional

CONS

I've already discussed the negative points about the software with a member of the powered now team.

Hi Gary! Thanks for the review. We appreciate the lovely comments you've left here, and we're happy to hear you've got your weekends back. That's exactly what we set out to achieve here at Powered Now. Stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Geraint

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Really useful

So far, so good. Learning every day

PROS

The response to requests from the team is really quick

CONS

The price is ok but could be cheaper. But overall is good

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Tradify, gives me the impression that it just copy and pastes the format of forms

Stephen

Reviewed April 2018

Feel let down by this company . They changed there prices even though they promised they wouldn't

PROS

The software is very good it. It does save time especially when you are on site. I enjoy using the program

CONS

I have no complaints about the software The software is good. The issue lies on untrained staff. I like the idea of the software. It makes my life easier. Now if you know this company, they have the ability to tell you when a client has opened your quotation, and can inform you when a client has opened up quotes ,this has always been a useful tool , however I have tried to locate an email , that I received detailing how my subscription would never go up, that for some reason or another has mysteriously disappeared from my inbox ... Not only this, they didn't even let me know this would be happening. BE VERY CAREFUL with this company or any offers they try give you Powered now: There is no letter I in team. You would do well to remember that. Try working with your tradesmen, maybe call them to discuss your plan to up payments as you have made a mistake, work with them to build your company not against them. Like you have admitted on a recent telephone call that I was on that package but it's changed. My company will only ever tell the truth, I'm not out to cause any grievance to powered now.

Reviewed July 2018

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have

PROS

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault) I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

CONS

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)

Roger

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Satisfied daily user

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

PROS

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

CONS

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Reason for choosing Powered Now

We needed a product that could be shared over the web and mobile, it needed to draw everything together and Powered now seemed to offer all of this .. The great thing is that 6 months on it has proved itself beyond all expectation.

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Replied November 2020

Danny

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Customer service is always second to none!!!

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!! This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice. Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

PROS

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

CONS

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team. Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Carey

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Definitely software worth the money

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

PROS

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

CONS

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us! We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received. Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Mike

Furniture, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Invaluable for my business

PROS

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file. The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant! I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

CONS

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up. The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

Phil

Reviewed October 2023

sorted me right out

Overall there aren't any complaints here, powered now has really sorted me out in keeping a handle on my business daily. It has simplified a lot of processes for me such as invoice, pricing and sharing information with my team. I would highly recommend the software to anyone running their own outfit

PROS

Powered now is a really easy software to implicate into my business

CONS

It would help if powered now would allow me to link websites pages to costing process to deliver as much information as possible when pricing for clients

Jacquie

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Support

PROS

i like the project part of powered now, invoicing The support is really good, [sensitive content hidden] was quick to solve my problem

CONS

i cannot create a customer statementi would also like a automated reply when customer accepts a quote

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Looks good but lost simplicity

I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

PROS

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

CONS

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Russ

Excellent

I’ve had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful

PROS

It does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app

CONS

Prone to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Professional standards

I found there are lots of excellent features which I don’t actually need, and for the money I pay each year I could possibly just set up a template for my email and send via that. But for the large scale builder these features would be a god send.

PROS

It can safe lots of time and searching past prices/ materials is excellent. Saves with posting invoices and also alerts you when your customer has opened the invoice etc.

CONS

It can be glitchy ,which randomly closes the project your working on so you have to restart sometimes. You get the odd day where it won’t work for hours which is frustrating. I had a short spell of my invoices being classified spam to clients, but the online chat operators are very responsive.

Hi Michael thank you for your review, great to hear Powered Now is helping with your invoicing, quoting and customer contact. We are always developing our software to bring our customers more features and a better experience, should you ever come across a problem contact our UK support team and they will help to resolve any issues quickly for you.

Antony

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Don’t Look anywhere else

1st Class

PROS

Ive used a few different software programmes over the years. Where was this when I needed it? It wasn’t made. Customer service is second to none. Prompt replies and professional, polite people. Overall, EXTREMELY satisfied with the Whole Package.

CONS

Nothing negative to say about this product and support

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

Trial period enabled me to play with the product

Amrik

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

The ladder out of a deep hole

My work load has been exploding, and I have been struggling so much to keep on top of jobs, quote, emails, texts, calls, bookings I was all over the place, I enjoyed my work but suddenly I was losing the love, I tried other software but they were to difficult, believe me PN I is so user friendly (I haven't even had any training yet been using it for weeks), with so many useful features, suddenly I found a ladder to get me out the deep hole I was in, now I completing more jobs than ever, quotes, invoices, payment all easily manageable, and the job is fun again. Honestly PN has saved my lofe and career and has given me so much freedom, I encourage you if you are struggling to manage the business this is the product you will be able to do more without needing to add to your team.

PROS

It's so eady to use, quick at figuring out how to use, lot's of great features, some other software don't have

CONS

Erm........... Nothing? but I think if we add some more features it will take this product to a whole another level.

Reasons for switching to Powered Now

I demo and purchased had few training sessions within the couple of weeks it stressed me out so much I had to cancel it.

Steve

Education Management

Reviewed March 2017

Run a business? You need this.....

The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....

PROS

I run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...

CONS

NONE

Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :) Ben

Replied March 2017