• Pros

• "this software was very simple to use and the documents where will organized."

• "Principle is good but was not there yet at the time"

• "Good document management. Integrates well with current systems. Good price point"

• Cons

• "the attachments. I wish you can see the attachments directly instead of clicking and opening it in a new window."

• "I can not recall any issues that I may have had with this program."

• "Not so clear the differences bewtween permissions"

Browse ProjectSight Reviews

Good value, works for what we need

Pros

Cons

Software can be cumbersome, takes a little time to learn all the ins and outs.

Elbert from Tutor Perini

From an admin's perspective...

ProjectSight has been very intuitive with our end users. Superintendents can review plans and collaborate on the BIM model out in the field. While it lacks specific functionality compared to alternatives like ProCore, it's price structure is very compelling.

Pros

Latest release includes dashboards to track KPIs, and the ability to upload custom Crystal Reports back into the system. This is key as we don't have to outsource report development back to the vendor, which adds up over time at a rate of $200/hr. Also includes all cost functions, which we can now integrate back to our ERP system.

Cons

Lacks Mobile I-phone App, but on the future roadmap. Not every superintendent in our company has an IPAD, but would still like to input Dailies out in the field. Other deficiencies include LMS for on-boarding and training, and limited number of APIs.

Reasons for Choosing ProjectSight

Price and knowledge of the program

Christopher from Barton Malow

Project Sight Review

I really do enjoy using Project Sight. Its a good software and I think other companies will began to utilize it in the near future.

Pros

I like how quickly you can process and share RFIs and Submittals. We have vendors upload documents onto the software, assign them to us, and we can quickly share them with engineers with one program.

Cons

The drawing part of Project Sight is a little clunky but still easier than searching box. Something my team needs to better utilize is uploading searchable drawings because if we did, Project Sight could easily hyperlink them.

Samantha from Skanska USA Building

A step in the right direction

Its definitely a Step in the right direction for older industries, like construction, to have proper workflows and to keep all information in an accessible place for use in the office environments and offsite environments, like construction sites, but needs to adapt capabilities to allow for large amounts of information to be both processed, stored, and accessible at the same time.

Pros

You can easily categorize and sort submittals and RFIs in order to keep information centrally located. The workflow aspect keeps everyone accountable. You can customize to your projects needs.

Cons

The emails - the links didnt work well if you were not on a computer. The app only allowed you to see RFIs and Submittals up to a certain number - if there more in the system than approx 300 then you couldnt find everything. The subcontractors virtually couldnt use the system as it is not field friendly.

Moe from Corgan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Project Management Time Saver

Pros

I love that everyone on the team can communicate easily with project sight. I also like that you can see everything in real time, so everything is up to date. It makes the project goes smoother and faster.

VEDRAN from fge

Well Structured File Orginizer

Pros

this software was very simple to use and the documents where will organized.

Cons

I can not recall any issues that I may have had with this program.

Gloria from MCTC

ProjectSight Review

Small project with few users, but very collaborative with owner and team.

Pros

The interaction and ease of collaboration

Cons

Not all the features are developed yet, particularly transmittal and/or correspondence features.

Reasons for Choosing ProjectSight

We were given a sort of "beta" tester free account. Not sure if we will be purchasing product or not for use on other projects.

Response from Trimble

Replied July 2019

Gloria, Thank you for your review. I just wanted to let you know that we have just added a product update that includes the ability use the new Transmittal & Correspondence feature to officially record correspondence. We appreciate your feedback and we are listening to our users to add new features.

Robert from Construction Industry

Hard To Download

Its easy to find and locate submittals but downloading information could;d be made easier

Pros

IT makes review and finding submittals easy

Cons

IT is hard to download files compared to other programs

Michael from Logan Simpson

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A users review

Pros

It helps the team to have a central location for the project documents and to organize responses.

Cons

To receive reminders a couple of day before an item is due for review. Maybe it is in the software, but on the projects, I am working on it is not used. When you get hundreds of emails a day, sometimes a few slips through the cracks so the reminder would be great.

Roberto from harpaceas

Project SIght: useful tool

Pros

Integration with drawings and the possibility to add markups

Cons

Not so clear the differences bewtween permissions

Robert from Thomas Haen Company

Pros

The functionality and adaptability for each individual project

Cons

The daily work reports could use more tabs for job site reporting and use with an accounting system

Andres from WSP

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great Project Management resource

Pros

The organization and how easy we can find information for the project. I really like that everyone on the team have access to one site where everything can be coordinated in a better way.

Cons

Probably the option to see drawing can be improved, In my position it is really useful to see 3D models while answering RFIs or submittals. If this program can link the Revit model would be awesome

David from Manhattan Construction

Waiting for more

Pros

Trimble has a great understanding of construction, as well of financials, but I'm waiting for the software and the mobile app to be on par with the competition before I can consider it for widespread use.

Cons

The lack of mobile capabilities keeps us from using it. On the financials, it needs to be on par with Prolog Manager, which it is not yet.

n/a

Benton from Marquez Cable Systems, Inc.

Problems wth Downloads

I have only used this software for downloads this far. Downloads of which I cannot complete due to an "illegal character" error. I received invites from the contractor I bid to for downloads and have yet to complete any downloads using the website. Therefore, I have not enjoyed the many features it offers as of yet.

Pros

I like the idea of the functionality. I have yet to get far enough along in the process to offer a complete review of this.

Cons

I get download errors constantly. I have yet to be able to complete a download.

Tiago from Cordeel

On track

Poor

Pros

Principle is good but was not there yet at the time

Cons

Not intuitive enough, project managers get more used to digitalization at the same speed that they are loosing their patience to learn new things Also at the time we tested the implementation with connect was not working, maybe time for a new test

We didn't

Dennis from OPC

Great program

Pros

Easy to use. Gives me the info I need when I need it.

Cons

I havent had any issues with the software to this point.