All QuickBooks Time Reviews

Loura

Accounting, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

Quickbooks Time is Very Easy!

Timothy

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Not perfect, but perfect for my small business

It’s easy to use, you can add it to your mobile phone so every employees has access to the time clock and calendar and whatever features you give them access to. Very user friendly

PROS

Easy to use, from scheduling to the time clock and keeping track of your employees it’s all in one program.

CONS

That you have to pay per user, I prefer a package deal so I don’t always have to go in and edit my active users. Paying a different price every time I hire or lose an employee can get irritating but Qb keeps track of it so it’s not as bad as it could be.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

Accountant recommendation and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

My accountant recommended it because she’s been using QB for years and it’s easy to get used to it.

Lillian

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

Each task has registration and geographic tracking with Quickbooks Time

Look for time and project management systems that don't require extensive learning curves and can be picked up with minimal effort. When we're out and about, we never have to worry about the app crashing. Your time management skills are put to the test by the fact that this item is here.

PROS

This software includes tools for tracking employees' arrival and departure times and locations, as well as the total amount of time spent at each job site. This helps you save time and money by preventing the worker from clocking in from another location. The distribution and use of the software is possible on a wide range of mobile devices.

CONS

Sometimes the gps location is off. The app's features may sometimes occasionally be unclear. Additionally, it cannot operate without a connection to the internet.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

In general, it's great software for monitoring employee timesheets. There is potential for huge cost savings and a less administrative load. Having everything stored digitally and accessible from any desktop, laptop, or smartphone makes keeping tabs on things a breeze.

Roger

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

My Comprehensive Review

Overall, my experience with QuickBooks Time has been positive. It's a comprehensive tool that meets my time tracking and project management needs. Despite some concerns about cost and setup complexity, the ease of use, advanced features, and strong customer support make it a valuable tool for my business.

PROS

I find QuickBooks Time to be incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive, making it simple for my team to clock in and out. The mobile app is particularly convenient, allowing access on both iOS and Android devices. : I appreciate the advanced features like GPS tracking, geofencing, and mileage tracking. These are particularly useful for managing my mobile workforce. The Time Kiosk feature also allows employees to clock in using a shared device, which adds flexibility.

CONS

The cost can add up, especially for the Elite plan. The per-employee charges can become quite expensive for larger teams, which is something to consider. While GPS tracking is a great feature, its accuracy sometimes depends on cellular service quality, which can lead to occasional discrepancies in location data.

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Customer service for Quick books time is horrible

It worked fine but it does now calculate the total pay like timesheets does. I switched to timesheets 3 months ago and like that I don't have to do separate calculations and MOST IMPORTANT I don't have to wait online for ever to get help. Quickbooks support sucks on all levels!!!!!!

PROS

I have been using Quickbooks Time since it was T Sheets (Quickbooks bought out Tsheets) for about 8 years, I believe. It was a great product under T Sheets. Customer support was wonderful, but when it was taken over by Intuit, customer service tanked.

CONS

It was horrible to set up a new employee. Unbelievably complicated to make it work, and you could not get a support person without waiting on the phone forever!

Eranda

Capital Markets, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Streamlining financial management

Finding it to be a reliable and user friendly accounting software solution.user oftern appreciate its comprehensive features.

PROS

Comprehensive features it provides a wide range of features for invoicing expense tracking 'payroll management reporting 'and more

CONS

Despite its user friendly interface mastering all off quickbook' features may require some time and training 'particularly for users who are new to accounting software

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

You may have found that quickbooks offers a more comprehensive set of features that better align with your business needs.

Jamieal

Entertainment, 1 employee

Quick book review

Because of its strong labor management and time tracking features, QuickBooks Time is generally well-liked. Its accurate time tracking features, easy interaction with various accounting and payroll systems like QuickBooks Online, and user-friendly interface are highly valued by users.

PROS

QuickBooks Time is frequently commended for having an intuitive interface that makes managing calendars, running reports, and keeping track of time for both employees and enterprises simple.

CONS

Even though QuickBooks Time is acknowledged for having an intuitive UI, novice users may still find the initial setup to be a little challenging, particularly when setting up custom rules, permissions, or connectors.

Rachel

Accounting, 1 employee

An easy to use Tracking Software, fully integrated with QBO

I enjoy this app and thinks it's better than most just because it is already connected to my QBO.

PROS

I enjoy using this app because it automatically links all of my clients as soon as I add one in QBO. I work on specific clients and am able to switch between them. It also remembers my most used projects and keeps them at the top for easier log-ins.

CONS

The buttons don't always work, and it can be hard to edit time. Sometimes I have to do the log-in or switching of clients twice, and editing time doesn't always work right away.

Justin

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Legal Case Manager Review

PROS

The ability to modify time. Sometimes I will get to work 15 minutes early. It will take some time for my computer to boot up and I won't be able to login until I am 15 minutes late. I am able to modify the clockin time once I am logged in.

CONS

The time it takes to login. I use my computer to login. I used to have a slow computer. I would show up at the office and wouldn't be able to clock in until 30 minutes later because the computer was loading.

Rebecca

Computer Software, 1 employee

Admiring QuickBooks

QuickBooks has made my job a lot easier I can navigate through it and nowhere. I am in the company and have everything right there at the hand with just a few clicks.

PROS

QuickBooks is very good for tracking your money and keeping tabs on what goes on in the company.

CONS

It is a little overpriced after while other than that I really can’t think of anything bad to say about QuickBooks, no bugs nothing that can really bring it down. Even a notch.

It gets the job done

It's a decent product. Not too many frills, but it's reliable.

PROS

It's a clean program that does what it needs to do relatively well.

CONS

If you sign into other QB products like WorkForce it will kick you out of QuickBooks Time. When you visit different areas, they stay open and stack up.

Jessica

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

PROS

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

CONS

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

Hugo

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

PROS

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

CONS

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

It had a better resolution for me a better outcome I didn't have to worry that much about putting too much information in there they got it really quick it was really fast and PayPal comments platform it just is really difficult it has too many different things and I just needed something quick and fast so that's why I QuickBooks time is the best

Mfundo

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The Best Product to use

Prioritized assistance, the technology is every much awesome and to how things have changed now compare to how they were before it really helps the technology improves and each and everyday and that is wonderful for us

PROS

Me and my business partner have been using QuickBooks Time for almost 2 to 3 years now and it makes things very easy when it comes to our employees that have been working with us since we started our small business quick book is something we thought could not work but it actually did help us so much in each and everything when it comes to our employees scheduling

CONS

For the past 3 years we been using quick book have really did help us to our business has brought some much changes when it comes to our employees and i have recommended to other businesses and they are very happy for using it.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

It something that as business partners had a meeting about and saw but first we had to find more information about quick book and it the method we first tested and we so how it has improved things within our business and i believe that was worth the change that was needed to be done.

Bruce

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

QuickBooks Review

I discovered that the program was simple to use and efficient in handling their finances. As a small business owner, I came across Quickbooks Online and learned how simple it is to create and send professional invoices, keep tabs on spending, and generate reports to help with financial decision-making.I placed a lot of weight on the software's user-friendly interface and ability to integrate with other tools, including payroll systems or payment processors. The ease of using the software from any location with an internet connection may appeal to users.

PROS

Everything you need is conveniently located in Quickbooks Online, which is incredibly simple to use. It maintains the seamless operation of the firm finances. The invoicing, asset and cost management, report generation, and other functions are all very straightforward to use, locate, and link.

CONS

Although Quickbooks Online has a number of strong features, the pricing model may be problematic. Particularly for small firms or startups with limited resources, the subscription fees can add up quickly. Furthermore, several complex features are exclusive to higher-tier subscriptions, which may restrict their usefulness for users of lower-tier plans. If there were more economical choices or a flexible price structure to accommodate businesses of all sizes, that would be excellent.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Pricing and capability both played a role in the decision. I found significantly more functionality in QuickBooks Online, and it was a far more user-friendly solution.

Joshua

Hospitality, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

Joshua's Review of QuickBooks

PROS

QuickBooks offers record-keeping and reporting and the entry-level plan comes with more free reports than its competitors.If you opt for the premium plan it will of course offer many more features.There are many integrations to choose from, plus options to add in-house bookkeeping and payroll.All the information is simple to share with my bosses. The company also offers experts and online resources if needed.Excellent customer service 24/7 with a friendly staff

CONS

The monthly plans are a little more expensive compared to other programs.QuickBooks only offers a limited amount of users with each plan. Even the highest plan on allows 25.Although complicated when first starting after learning the program it gets easier.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Better Record Keeping and Inventory Management. FreshBooks was just not cutting it for me.

Dada

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Ease of use

It had been very good and made my job faster

PROS

It makes accounting very easy even with basic accounting abilities you can navigate QuickBooks and produce quality reports

CONS

Sometime professional support can be lacking

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

Its ease of usage and came highly recommended

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Quick online was very favourable and came highly recommended by other professionals.

Tafadzwa

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

QuickBooks Time Tracking App Review (Pros, Cons)

I'm very happy with the quality, accuracy, and smooth integration with QuickBooks Online Tsheets, which imported all of my projects (jobs) and allowed me to track time accurately for each job while saving me time.

PROS

"Excellent customer service, good help line, they accommodate our demands in the office. I personally would advise my friends and relatives to use this site. Users being able to clock in independently while waiting for permissions is a victory for us. "Very easy to use, no diverting to other pages, I believe anyone can use it." Your personnel is well-informed, respectful, cordial, and upbeat at all times. They appear to genuinely care about and enjoy their work. The management is doing everything correctly.

CONS

Sometimes I couldn't start a new time sheet or clock out. Quickbooks has a few functional issues.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

Flexibility and more features over the other products was a personal touch for me.

William