Salesforce Sales Cloud Software Reviews

Salesforce Sales Cloud Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Overall Rating

4.38

Ratings Breakdown

Secondary Ratings

Ease-of-use

4

Customer Support

4

Value for money

4

Functionality

4.5


Pros and Cons

  • icon"Salesforce is a really great product I loved the tools used and tips to help you create sales and serve better for customers."
  • icon"Salesforce is the best customer relationship management tool in the market right now. The best thing I like about this software is the features."
  • icon"I love using Salesforce. It is very user friendly and helps me be able to track my progress and create a clean pipeline."
  • icon"It gets a bit frustrating. I also hate the double authentication because I do not always have my phone with me when I need to get on the software."
  • icon"There is little to be said about cons. I experienced minor trouble when accessing customer support at some point which would probably be the worst of it."
  • icon"Ref IDs are my biggest pet peeve, they don't always work and I've lost emails this way from clients. This leads to a bad consumer experience for everyone involved."

Have you used Salesforce Sales Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Write a review

All Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

1-25 of 16,582 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.

Marianella

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Time used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

February 2021

Salesforce has been a game changer for our organization

Prateek

Company size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3

FUNCTIONALITY

4

October 2022

One stop for all solution

Pros

Easy to use easy to handle you can pull all kind of reports and dashboards

Cons

Support is not so good integrations are difficult to manage

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Features and integration s

Camila

Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Telecommunications

Time used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

3

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3

FUNCTIONALITY

5

October 2022

Salesforce para empresas

Pros

La utilización es fácil, es cómodo los comandos y las opciones claras

Cons

Al momento de tener que buscar en el filtro se tiene que ser preciso en la palabras utilizadas

Armin

Company size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

3

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

3

August 2022

Clustered CRM but definitely a must to help keep track of deals and projects

Overall, Salesforce has been a reliable tool for managing deals and providing data and metrics at a granular level.

Pros

I've used Salesforce for 5 years now across 3 different SaaS companies. I've also used previous tools (Bullhorn, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoho, etc...) and Salesforce has some very impressive data and analytics that can be easily accessible. I also love deal pipeline management and visualization. We are able to provide a dashboard with different metrics. You can do that with those other tools but not as granular as Salesforce.

Cons

I really don't like how it is clustered and certain members of the team have difficulty navigating through the platform. Also, from the operations perspective, it can be difficult to get too granular and automating it to a different month gets very manual. Not a deal breaker but sometimes it takes some time to get it populated for each team member or as a whole sales team.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Granular level data and analytics also deal management

Daniele

Verified reviewer

Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

FUNCTIONALITY

5

November 2022

Gestionale a 360 gradi

Lo uso quotidianamente, agevola il mio lavoro grazie alla capacità di aggregare i dati e le viste su tutti gli aspetti che mi permettono di svolgere il mio lavoro

Pros

Salesforce è un software estremamente adattabile capace di gestire tutti gli aspetti. Permette all'azienda di gestire la forza vendita e alla forza vendita di gestire i Clienti. Una cosa che ho apprezzato molto dalla sua introduzione è stata la capacità di adattarsi ai vecchi flussi, molto spesso frammentati su diversi sistemi, senza creare shock nel passaggio, ma con la possibilità di perfezionarli costntemente.

Cons

Essendo un software estremamente potente è necessario che si investa molto tempo nella definizione delle esigenze in modo che l'azienda che ne usufruisce possa sfruttarlo al massimo. L'implementazione di nuove funzionalità richiede quindi un certo tempo

Nicola

Verified reviewer

Company size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

November 2022

Software utilizzato quotidianamente e utilissimo ai fini della vendita e assistenza cliente

Sono felice di avere questo strumento aziendale. Lo utilizzo quotidianamente e mi aiuta ogni giorno a eseguire al meglio il mio lavoro sia da un punto di vista tecnico che commerciale

Pros

mi piace tutto del software: gestione degli account, delle opportunità, dei casi in assistenza, degli assets.Ha un sistema di generazione dei report personalizzati ottimo

Cons

Lo preferisco nella modalità classica. La nuova interfaccia non è intuibile quanto la vecchia. Però si può switchare da una all'altra

Jordan

Verified reviewer

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Insurance

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

October 2022

Phenominal software for tracking sales and building pipelines

I love this software

Pros

The ability to assess information of my cliental was critical for us. We could run lead campaigns with extremely specific demographics.

Cons

It has a massive learning curve. I found that some of my staff was never really able to wrap their head around the whole software. It took a lot of self-starting.

Peter

Verified reviewer

Company size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

October 2022

Best Choice

Pros

Drag and drop feature and the simplicity of reporting

Cons

Reporting feature and the analytics comes with too much information

User Profile

Andrew

Verified reviewer

Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

3

FUNCTIONALITY

4

October 2022

Often clunky, but powerful reporting tools

Pros

Reasonably stable, somewhat approachable, excellent reporting tools

Cons

Still somewhat clunky, even in day to day use.

Anonymous

Company size: 51-200 employees

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

FUNCTIONALITY

5

September 2019

Salesforce was a game changer for us

This solution is very customizable but you better have someone who has been trained to make those changes. This is the first software that I've taken classes to keep learning because it is so complex. But the API is basically wide open so that gives us an infinite amount of opportunity.

Pros

The UI and UX were definitely well considered and implemented. Training was much easier than anticipated and the customer support has definitely improved over the years. I was very skeptical at first about this "whim" purchase by our CEO without my consultation. However, having used and administered several other CRM's, this was definitely a good move for us. Also, there are thousands of Apps that you can add to customize your instance.

Cons

Cost of administration for a company that doesn't have a Salesforce certified admin might be an issue for some companies.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Loved Dynamics CRM but cost of ownership was high with not enough customization for our industry.

Blake

Company size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Mining & Metals

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

3

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

September 2019

Industry Leading for a Reason

Once set up and you actually learn how to use it, this is great software and leads the CRM industry for a reason. We have been able to improve prospecting and customer retention by double digit percentages since implementing salesforce.com.

Pros

The integrations are truly outstanding. Simple integrations with almost every piece of software you can imagine. The fact that we can send out emails and see which of the current prospects in our pipeline read it is truly outstanding.

Cons

Steep learning curve! Salesforce is not easy to use immediately, nor set up. It's best to have somebody in your organization be the, "Salesforce Champion."

Reasons for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reputation, support, and ultimately the integrations and what we could do with the aggregated data.

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Needed more robust integrations and the next level of product. Our org had outgrown Highrise and it was time to move on.

Eric R

Verified reviewer

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

2

VALUE FOR MONEY

3

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

4

FUNCTIONALITY

5

May 2021

Salesforce is the best CRM if money is no issue and you customize it to your needs

SFS was a great solution for a company I worked for because I was able to spend the time to configure for optimal use. By understand the needs of the sales team, support team, and even our engineers who had minimal interaction with SFS, I was able to achieve a lot. I never got us into internal messaging, but I did improve our lead capture and qualification process with SFS.

Pros

SFS is a very powerful piece of software that is a dream if you take the the time to configure it and a nightmare if you don't. Those who fail with SFS are the people who think it's a turnkey solution that you can just buy and start using. Nope. You need to configure the heck out of it to suit your needs. If you take it seriously, capture workflows and goals for your team well, and take the time to set it up, you will be very happy with this solution. It doesn't need to take years, but it does take dedicated time.

Cons

The pricing is high. Social media tools for the application are pretty weak. Plus, out of the box, it's overwhelming and just not usable.

Reasons for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] liked the power of Salesforce and felt that a weak sales pipeline would hurt us. So, we focused on optimizing, getting many module solutions to add to Salesforce, and it was working well. The sheer mass of options in the Salesforce Marketplace was also impressive and led to us thinking this was the right solution for people not afraid of paying for the premium option.

Anonymous

Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3

FUNCTIONALITY

4

May 2022

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Pros

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked) Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel Intuitive reporting and dashboard

Cons

High price Complicated implementation Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

Reasons for choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

It was purely the management decision and external referral

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hubspot reporting and dashboarding were too poor. It did not give us a clear picture of where we were in terms of our quota achievement.

User Profile

Cha

Verified reviewer

Company size: 10,000+ employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

September 2022

Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company.

It is incredible how this program has the ability to offer you a wide variety of options for the descent of a company and get many more sales that contribute to the business, Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company, from an excellent admiration and control of all your data until the management and correct interaction with all your clients, this program will reinforce the weaknesses that your work operation may have and will improve them to be your main virtues, in my work there is no other program more complete than Salesforce, Since there are so many possibilities that are achieved with the help of this amazing software, it makes my job much easier and more effective when starting.

Pros

This program presents a totally simple interface to work with and that each of its users can concentrate on increasing the sales of their business and the entry of new clients to the company. This program is an administrative space where all the processes and procedures can be built. with the purpose of the constant growth of the company, one of the best things that this program has is the control and domain that each of its users acquires at the moment of implementing Salesforce in their workplace, as well as being a program that focuses on the management of advertising and marketing of the company with the same purpose of generating many more sales and new relationships for the business, it is by far the best CRM that has a host of options and benefits for the company and for my development .

Cons

Without a doubt, the area and all the marketing functions can improve, we understand that it is not a program that focuses only on this area, but it can improve a lot in each of the new updates, this in order to reach more places and clients who are interested in our services and on the other hand it could be a bit complicated due to the amount of information to integrate certain contents multiple ways, in general I work very well and I like the performance of the program.

User Profile

Denise

Verified reviewer

Company size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

September 2022

Salesforce is the best CRM on the market

We can obtain all we need in one spot at SalesForce. If somebody makes a post or gives us a task, we will be alerted. We have the ability to delegate work to other members of our team and to rank that work accordingly.

Pros

All of the campaign details are accessible in SalesForce. The Dashboards feature allows us to see how well we're doing on various activities, making it much simpler to do in-depth analyses.

Cons

Campaign tasks will still be visible in Salesforce up to the end of the campaign, even if it has been paused or cancelled. As a result, it now looks horrible because there are a lot of jobs listed under "Pending."

Reasons for switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

In order to keep track of potential leads, businesses must implement Salesforce Sales Cloud. Because of its adaptability, it may be easily put to use in any business.

User Profile

Kevin

Verified reviewer

Company size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3

FUNCTIONALITY

5

March 2018

Salesforce is the premier CRM in the market, and this platform offers the most ROI.

This helps my and my team realize more ROI by helping automate and report on what is necessary for us to keep recorded in CRM. The laborious tasks that team members hate dealing with can be taken care of by the Salesforce platform itself, causing less friction with management and 100% accurate reporting in CRM. Salesforce helps me keep track of my progress as an employee and offers transparency as to what I can do to improve my processes and learn to succeed to higher degrees and frequencies.

Pros

I like all of the automation and customization available with Salesforce. It is great having access to a tool that is capable of taking so much of the human decision out of the equation so that the team members can focus on their responsibilities and allow Salesforce to do the heavy lifting. If can be tiresome to try to always remember what needs to be logged/updated when and where, and Salesforce makes reporting compliance easy for any team of any size. Customizing it offers great value as well, as there are numerous departments in every company, and we all would like to use Salesforce differently. I get to have layouts and processes that match my team, while not being bothered with those of other departments.

Cons

What I like least is that Salesforce has sub-par support. There is a lot of complexity to their platform, and because of that, a lot of questions arise. The team at Salesforce, even if you pay for premier support, is not all that responsive or helpful. There is a lot that they themselves don't necessarily know and maybe have to track down the appropriate internal resources to get the answers. Another thing is that Salesforce seems to neglect very important features requests from Salesforce Ideas posts. Clients are offering their feedback and suggestions firsthand, but certain requests that would benefit every company (such as being able to sort reports by more than just a single field) get left in the dust for UI updates to try to wow or entice new clients. Salesforce definitely has a direction of its own, and although they do build new and helpful aspects to the tech, you are on their wagon wherever they choose to pull it.

User Profile

Jonathan

Verified reviewer

Company size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Insurance

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

EASE OF USE

3

VALUE FOR MONEY

4

CUSTOMER SUPPORT