• Pros

• "Very user friendly and presents the data in a easily viewed manor. "

• "Swiftender has created a platform that is very clear and easy to use. Very simple to navigate and has all the all of the important features needed while tendering construction projects"

• "Easy access to a subcontractor's database; establishing the work areas of each company is very effective; tracking tenders is very straight forward."

• Cons

• "Cons are non existent. The tool does everything I need and more."

• "There isn't anything that i disliked about the software. "

• "After you post tender documents in project file you cannot edit or remove any file from it anymore."

Browse Swiftender Reviews

Sally Z.C. from WS Morgan Construction Limited

The best tendering software on the internet

Swiftender is super easy to use and navigate around. It literally took 15 minutes to completely walk-through the tool before my team had it mastered. Since switching to Swiftender, our Subcontractor engagement has nearly doubled, while our efforts in chasing them down for quotes has significantly decreased by 70-80%, freeing up precious time for our admin staff. Customer support is also excellent. Questions are always handled with a sense of urgency. As a Business Development Manager within the construction industry, I have worked with over a dozen tendering platforms. In my opinion, In terms of cost, value, ease of use, functionality, effectiveness, customer service and support, and aesthetically, Swiftender is the BEST tendering software on the market.

Pros

What I like most about Swiftender is that the OASISCODE team are dedicated to serving their clients and are always open to suggestions that will enhance the software while adding even more value for their clients. Yesterday I logged in to discover new functionalities, reporting and analytics options.

Cons

Cons are non existent. The tool does everything I need and more.

Matt from S.E.M. Construction

Estimating Database Control

Great - Great Team & Great Product.

Pros

1. I like how Switftender allows/encourages their users to be involved in the evolution of the system. 2. I like the control I have over my database 3. I like how Swiftender is not trying to monopolize my sub-trades with fees 4. I like how easy and intuitive the system is for not only my staff but my sub-trades

Cons

It's only real downfall is it's lack of security in terms of document control once you send a link. While having an active link that stays current no matter how many revisions you make to the document upload (dashboard) is a great feature and allows sub-trades ease of access throughout their supply chain and internally. It poses a security issue because once I send a link to the documents that link can be forwarded and shared outside of my control. My belief is that this is manageable by the Contractor and thought should always go into who you share information with - However I would like the ability to block/delete an invitation from access or at least be able to monitor/track who has used it. In the grand scheme of things my 4 pros above outweigh this issue, but nonetheless my hope is that this issue would be addressed/resolved in the future. Shayan and his team are great and over the last few years I have used this program I have seen the growth and believe in the direction of the programs evolution.

Response from OasisCode

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review, Matt. Customer insights like yours are essential for making SWIFTENDER enhancements and launching new features. Additional document control options were added in a recent update. You have the option to password protect the e-plan room on a project-by-project basis. Further, you can always remove someone from an invitation list which will rescind their access to the e-plan room. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with these or other features. We are standing by to help. Again, thanks for leaving your review.

Gabriel from Silver Birch Contracting Ltd.

Great Product for Tendering

Pros

Cons

Overall I am very happy with the program. I would to be able to see how often subcontractor actually quote us and not only see how often they interact.

Response from OasisCode

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review, Gabriel. Customer insights like yours are essential for making SWIFTENDER enhancements and launching new features. In a recent update we added the ability to see a subcontractor's ongoing history of activities with your invitations including how often they send a quote - provided you are tracking this data point. If you have any questions regarding this or other features do not hesitate to get in touch, we are always here to help. Thanks again for your feedback.

Gabriella from Acecon General Contracting Inc

Review of Recently Added New Features

Pros

The many different ways of you can sort the information.

Cons

Inability to update live. Have to log off and then log back in.

Mehran from HIRA Ltd.

Swiftender Review

Overall it is used to share documents and revisions to current documents used for tendering and construction services. Easy/reliable document sharing, saves time of individually sending invites. Sub-trade packaging with specific division. Has several options for invitations ( distance, name, company, company requirement, etc)

Pros

Cons

There isn't anything that i disliked about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Swiftender

Reference from other users. Options that other software did not have. Additional customization.

Poyan from Acecon General Contracting Inc

How has this not existed before?

It is a great tendering software for construction companies.

Pros

This is exactly what a tendering software needs to be. It is organized by division. Only invites the relevant trades/suppliers. And it hosts the files which need to be downloaded by the trades. Trades can be organized into unionized or non-union with the correct designation selected for each division for each project. There is a system for addendum uploads.

Cons

Nothing. It works great. We have had no problems with it.

Jordan from Bronnenco Construction Ltd

Excellent bidding software with ease of use and great customer support

Excellent overall experience. As a General Contractor and Construction Manager, I found Swiftender improved the way we invited trades to bid on tenders and to track these invites. Having a software like this at your disposal is a great way to boost productivity and create efficiencies within your company during the tendering phase. The software is very intuitive for the user and allows you to sort/filter data in various ways, allowing you to view exactly what you need.

Pros

How quick the entire process is for the user to create projects and send them out for bids. Very streamlined and easy to use, for the manager and for the companies being invited to bid. I also found Swiftender was great at keeping an up-to-date trades list, where I would use the software to update contact information and scopes of work.

Cons

Nothing specific. Customer support was great, so any issues I had were rectified in a timely manner.

Tom from HIRA Ltd.

Select Invites

Overall, the software has helped us speed up document sharing and increased productivity.

Pros

Very user friendly and presents the data in a easily viewed manor.

Cons

Individual sending, it took me a while to find HOW to send to a specific person or company for each project. There should be an easier way of doing that (unless I am mis-informed)

Response from OasisCode

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review, Tom. Customer insights like yours are essential to ensuring we provide the best bid management platform possible. You can send individual invitations and addendum notifications by selecting the subcontractor in your invitation list and clicking "Send Invite" / "Send Addendum" button. For your convenience, we have posted short tutorial videos for common tasks at https://swiftender.com/videos. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions, feedback, or suggestions. We are standing by to help. Thanks again for your review.

Masoud from Pegah Construction

User friendly software

Overall, we are happy with Swiftender, Our executive is very open minded and improve the software based on users' needs and feedback.

Pros

I like an activity bar that indicate a history of response of individual trades.

Hakan from Van Horne Construction Limited

It has useful features. It gives you almost everything what you need for bidding a project except ready sub list. Costumer support is very friendly, responsive and problem solver. They know what they are doing.

Pros

Functionality and costumer support

Cons

Adding a new company and sending a bid invitation for a project is 6 steps in total.

Hugo from Acecon General Contracting

Project Coordinator review for Swiftender

A software that saves me a lot of time and allows the company to build a comprehensive database.

Pros

Cons

In the future there might be a tool to visualize projects being tendered without having to download. Could have a tool for awarding contract and keeping information real time (automatic award/not award winning messages). Qualitative fields might be added (ratings, years in the market).

Pierre from Dilfo Mechanical Limited

Swiftender

Good. Simple to use and locale.

Pros

Canadian, locale, my contact list is private.

Cons

On the detail page there is graphics showing overview and status of bidding. I dont find it useful.

Dhruvin from Dalren Limited

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best experienced easy-going sofware.

I use this software on daily basis to publish the tenders to sub-contractors and even it is very simple and useful for sub-contractors too.

Pros

I really like its new update which indicates many detail things which might not be forgotten.

Cons

Loading speed could be an issue but still pretty good.