• Pros

• "Everything It has all documents I need to run my companies"

• "the free trial has just enough for me to fill out, and print the document. Being an artist, and writer I use a lot of forms.i also keep up with a variety of computer parts to sell second hand."

• "Huge library of business forms, contracts, agreements, etc. Very professional interface, easy to use. Great customer service too. "

• Cons

• "Don't rely on legal documents without a legal review by someone qualified for your business category and state. "

• "Nothing. I like everything all document a are well written"

• "It would be good if it had more precedents for corporate practice."

Browse Business-in-a-Box Reviews

Tina from Honor Built Homes

Wowza! This stuff is awesome.

I am run a virtual assisting and business advisory firm and I use Business in a Box multiple times a week for many different clients in a variety of industries> it has allowed me to better service my clients within their businesses.

Pros

When I purchased Business in a Box, I wasn't really sure what to expect but I needed a really well drafted agreement and Business in a Box had it. I felt that the purchase was worth the money and once I purchased it I was in heaven. I cannot believe all of the templates and forms and products that are available within this software. It's made my life so much easier in every way from writing business plans, to marketing, writing and establishing agreements, and so much more.

Cons

Once you create or use Business in a Box to create a file, you MUST always have a Business in a Box subscription to continue to use that file. You cannot simply save it and use it forever. You will always need to have that subscription current. But in the end it is worth it. It's a simple cost of doing business.

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Tina, Thank you very much for this review. We are happy to know that you are enjoying the variety of forms and documents that the Business-in-a-Box library includes. As for the comment you included in the Cons section, please contact us either over the phone at the toll free number 1 866 383 4100 or via email at support@biztree.com. We will be happy to assist you to make the best use of your templates. Kindest regards, Your Biztree Team

Yuri from bs group

Business in Box for small business

Overall, business in Box helped to reduce our fees for accountants and lawyers who got paid per hour. But they can do much better.

Pros

The mobile and PC version works with the same effectiveness. You can store your drafts in their system which is a great advantage. Sharing materials and documents is easy. Synchronization with your PC is another great feature.

Cons

Weirdly it gives access for editing to the non-users. Licensing fees are quite high. Large files like audio or video are downloaded slowly.

Reasons for Choosing Business-in-a-Box

Better customer support, overall quality, and pricing according to these 2 points led me to choose business in a box.

Product key missing and no response

I have just ordered and paid for the Business In A Box license and lifetime support but unable to run as the product key is missing. The payment was made through credit card and within seconds i had the receipt of payment made but after 2 hours of complain i have still not received any response. Hope i have not being cheated and wasted money

Pros

Once i get the product key and used then only i can provide any feedback.

Cons

Product key is missing and no response from customer support or sales team.

Response from Biztree

Replied May 2019

We are sorry that you are having trouble with your software. Your product key was sent to you via email. Please check your spam filter, and make sure to add biztree.com to your safe senders list. Also note that our offices are open from 8AM to 8PM Eastern time, Monday to Thursday, and 8AM to 6PM on Friday. We were closed when you posted this, but we have now resolved all the issues received overnight, and none fit your description. You can reach us by email at support@biztree.com, or by phone at 1-866-383-4100 (America) or 1-514-768-4100.

Babatunde from OA&K Ltd

Gem in a Box

Writing of proposals and contracts.

Pros

Everything about contained in the package with continuous development to make better. Ease of use and great value for money. Used it for a few years now.

Cons

Takes over word on installed PC which can sometimes be very annoying.

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Dear Babatunde, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to know that the Business-in-a-Box software is serving its purpose for you. As for the issue that you mention in the Cons section, I believe that you are referring to the Business-in-a-Box toolbar. We recently added this toolbar to allow our users to use our templates directly from Word or Excel. Please note that there are 2 ways you can disable the toolbar in Office: From Business-in-a-Box: Click on SETTINGS/Office Templates Toolbar. Select Disabled, then click on the yellow Save button. You will need to restart Office then the toolbars will be gone. If you do not see this option, you need to use the next method. From Word or Excel: In order to disable the add-in, go to FILE/Options/Add-Ins, select "COM-Add-ins" from "Manage" combo-box, click "Go", un-check "Business-in-a-Box Office Toolbar", click OK. Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance. Biztree Team

Danley from PABS

Business in a Box

I used it primarily for business plans.

Pros

I have using various versions of Business in a Box for many years. It’s an excellent template for preparing business plans. It guides you nicely through the process with its use of tables, graphs and charts. It saves time and money.

Cons

It may seem a little cumbersome for some users who may lack accounting fundamentals.

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Hello Danley, We are happy to know that that Business-in-a-Box assisted you to create Business Plans. As for your comment about accounting fundamentals, you may want to take a look at a unique tool that we are recommending to all our clients now. https://www.biztree.com/budgeto/ Budgeto is an online application that makes it quick and easy to build a complete financial plan, including: - Profit & Loss Statement Forecast - Balance Sheet Forecast - Cash Flow Forecast Budgeto allows you to make multiple scenarios, collaborate with your accountant, share to investors and export to PDF or Excel. Learn More & Start Your 30-Day Free Trial: https://www.biztree.com/budgeto/ To your business success! Your Biztree Team

Owen from Fitzpatrick Financial Solutions

Exceptional Product, Huge array of Documents, simple to use.

I have solved many Accountancy and Legal issues with this product. It does all the name suggests. It should be "ALL-Businesses-in-a-box" !

Pros

Almost any form of Contract and related documents readily available, and easily filled in and customisable. This is like having every professions library on your computer, just dip in and out as you require! Customer Service, WOW is all I can say. I have only good things to say here, Never had a problem, and they really do care. Simple and honest, one of the few products that just keeps giving.

Cons

I really cannot with good consience say that there are Cons. Sure you can never please all people at all times, but this product really goes for it!!

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Owen, Thank you so much for this nice review! We are very happy to know that Business-in-a-Box is serving its purpose for you. Happy Holidays! Your Biztree Team

Cedric from Orbis Trade Management LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Awesome Product

Just having the proper forms available and just having the ease of just filling in key information that is relevant to you. When compared to other similar products this ranks #1 in my opinion.

Pros

The software is a complete business tool with all the necessary forms needed for running a successful business. The customer service is also excellent, Anytime something was not working properly the customer service team was right on top of it and made sure I continued to have a pleasurable experience using the product.

Cons

So far none at this time, as I fine this to be a great product and would highly recommend.

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Hello Cedric, Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that Business-in-a-Box is making your work life easier. Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Vivien from Immanuel World Ltd

Great Product & Support

Pros

Wide selection of documents that can be used in business, e.g. agreements, resolutions etc. When we first used their template for agreements, we still passed to our lawyer to review before adopting and they also said the quality of the agreement is good.

Cons

Unable to check and change status of installed license, so whenever we have changed the computer and have forgotten to uninstall the software, we have to seek help from customer service. Fortunately, their customer support is efficient and very helpful.

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Vivien, Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know that you appreciate the variety of the documents and that you feel confident about using our legal templates. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Shanice from Bitton Events

Just Amazing!

Using business in a box has allowed me to work more efficiently in my turn around time in creating contracts or documents. It saved me a lot on time management and of course making me look super professional to our clients. Although the price may scare away some I'd say it worth it. It's a one-time investment for those who write lots of documents. Thank you guys for the amazing product!

Pros

I love that I can find just about if not every type of document I can think of (in different versions as well). Everything is so easy to modify. Customer service is on point!! I did not even realize when my email was replied to (usually you wait so long to hear back I almost forgot about it) Although I may not need it right now they're different languages.

Cons

Don't have any at the moment. If there's an issue it's super minor

Response from Biztree

Replied February 2019

Hello Shanice, We are so happy to know that Business-in-a-Box is serving its purpose for you! :-) Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Sergio from Kleinburg Private Wealth

Industry: Investment Management

Create Your Own Agreements

I purchased the software to see examples of Buy/Sell agreements. Not only did I find an assortment of agreements but I was also able to find supplementary agreements to deal with other matters I hadn't thought of with the case I was working on. I did the agreements myself and sent them to my lawyer to review. He made very little changes to the contracts and I ended up saving a lot in legal fees.

Pros

Easy to use. There are contracts and agreements to suit any need and the software makes it easy to navigate and find the exact contract you are looking for.

Cons

To date, the software has satisfied every need I have required so cannot state anything negative about it.

"Out of the Box" convenience

I use them regularly (and update regularly) for simple terms of transactions documents.

Pros

You can find a business document to use that is reliable and comprehensive. The included document categories are exhaustive , and most can be used 'out of the box.' Value for money spent is really excellent. For business people with limited writing skills, you can find almost anything you need in the everyday course of transactions. Interface large but intuitive.

Cons

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to know that the Business-in-a-Box software is serving its purpose for you. As for the comment that you included in the Cons section, you are absolutely right. We always recommend our users to have their important contracts reviewed by a lawyer or a legal service before signing them. Naturally, the lawyer does not charge the same price for reviewing a document than he would for writing it from scratch. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Thomas from Global Strategic Alliance

Industry: Executive Office

Great product, a $200 extremely well invested!

Since I purchased this software, it has save me a lot of time and money. I can easily find some agreement or contract from your software that I can readily use in my various business situation all over the world, from China to Africa and the US. I no longer need to call my attorney every time I need an agreement or contract. It is a wonderful program. The most fantastic feature of this program is that you can save the file in Microsoft word format whereby I can easily make minor amendment.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, a great purchase

Christopher from Fardon Webhosting and Design

Legal Documents like a pro and customer support without paralell

I am always using the documents from the software. i am a web designer and need a lot of legal documents. the software saves me thousands in legal fees.

Pros

The sheer coverage and number of all the documents. they cover just about everything you can think off. The support is very friendly and cannot do enough to help.

Cons

There are no cons that i have found with the software

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Christopher, Thank you very much for your kind review! We're always happy to hear that our software is useful to our clients! Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Business-in-a-Box Review

I use it for my company departmets

Pros

Everything It has all documents I need to run my companies

Cons

Nothing. I like everything all document a are well written

Mike from Armada Consulting

Documents for Small Business

Excellent - wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any small business owner/operator who needs to produce key documents quickly.

Pros

It makes life so much easier.....I don't have to search for stuff online or try and create something from scratch - it is already there and professionally done......You can't ask for more than that!

Cons

That it is all US based......not a real drama though!

Tamer from Paxxal

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Amazing and helpful

I have been using it since 2015 and still, its an amazing business support especially in financial and planning, legal and other documents.

Pros

how easy to find templates and adjust them.

Cons

nothing, everything was perfect and full of samples

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Hello Tamer, We are very happy to know that Business-in-a-Box is still serving its purpose for you. Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question! Your Biztree Team

Rich from Panama Marine Brokers

Industry: Maritime

Business-in-a-Box review

Pros

It works and provides a large variety of templates for just about any type document you would want.

Cons

None. I did not have anything occur or distract me while working on several important project documents.

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Dear Richard, Thank you, we are very delighted to know that Business-in-a-Box is still serving its purpose for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question! Your Biztree Team

Syed Faisal from Nvezion

Awesome app

Pros

Very use app for new startup and entrepreneurs. All documents are well written in a professional way and the software provides an user friendly retrieval and editor to use those documents.

Cons

Nothing is least in this software and just looking forward to have more documents which ofcaz the organization will do it. Very nice application.

Palanivel from SILSPRO

Business-in-a-Boox

Great Experience . we are using daily one time.

Pros

Great Product for our business . Startup - day to day Business Activity, we are using this product. Document templates are very useful.

Cons

None. No complaint as of now. everything works well.

Response from Biztree

Replied March 2019

Hello Palanivel We are really delighted to hear that Business-in-a-Box is serving its purpose for you! :-) Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

It is easy to use and save a lot of time.

Pros

This software is easy to get along with it. It contains all what I need.

Cons

I don't think there's disavantage on this software as it helps me a lot in daily business

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello, Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know that the Business-in-a-Box software is serving its purpose for you. Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Biztree Team

koh from koh & associates

Practical and user friendly

Pros

It has practical application and nicely categorized, hence precedents are easy to locate.

Cons

It would be good if it had more precedents for corporate practice.

Angers from Magnum Aerospace

Industry: Machinery

Great software

great!

Pros

The Forms are well organized and structured for businesses

Cons

sometime the auto update of company info does not reflect on the forms.

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Hello Angers, Thank you for your review! We are working to improve the auto-fill feature, Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question. Your Biztree Team

Marie from Chenango Supply Co

BEST BUSINESS DOCUMENT TEMPLETE

Pros

Easy to created templetes in the quickest formats! I feel that this is the best formatted templetes for our business! The cost is so reasonable!

Cons

Alot of information at first, but very easy to understand!

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Marie, Thank you for this review, we appreciate it. We are happy to know that you are enjoying the free trial of the Business-in-a-Box software. Please note that the free trial is unlimited. Take your time to review the documents and do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question! You can reach us over the phone at the toll free number 1 866 383 4100 or via email to support@biztree.com We usually answer all emails with a few hours. Your Biztree Team

robin from The National Critics Choice

Industry: Broadcast Media

Business in a Box - The Best ever in the World!

It so easy and so detail that all I need to make additional or amends to the document to suit my organizational needs.

Pros

Its available 24/7, no questions ask, ready to use!

Cons

I can't think anything negative about it! really!

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello Robin, Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm about the Business-in-a-Box and are very happy to know that the software is serving its purpose for you. Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at support@biztree.com Kindest regards, Your Biztree Team

Great Combination of Quality Software and Excellent Customer Support

Pros

Tons of useful and time-saving templates for use plus excellent customer support!

Cons

Other than having to contact customer support to reactivate the software (after forgetting to uninstall the software before upgrading Windows etc...)

michael from Pharma

Industry: Textiles

contracts , invoices , marketing

Pros

I find templates for every situation in the business. with the auto fill function I save even more time.

Cons

I cannot recall anything negative since the years I'm using it

Response from Biztree

Replied January 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review ! We're really glad to hear that Business-in-a-Box is a useful tool for your business. Please let us know if you have any question or require assistance ! Have a great day !

Business-in-a-Box - Check

Whatever business case I have, Business-in-a-Box provides me with a broad range of proposals and almost never let me down.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the templates are wonderful as a basis and source to create new contracts adjusted to the respective situation.

Cons

Improvements of the layout of the contracts would be beneficial

Paul from Bluefocus Holdings PTY LTD

Industry: Textiles

Time Saver

Sometimes you just need an agreement or similar you have never come across before. Now I simply download a template, adapt to my business and now I have it. Fantastic.

Pros

Business in a box is a great tool. Most documents you need in business are available to easily adapt to your business.

Cons

I can not think of any cons for the software.

Pretty awesome

Pros

It has amazing forms that save a ton of time

Cons

It needs to be more capable with platforms like google drive

Response from Biztree

Replied December 2018

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to know that you are fully taking advantage of the Business-in-a-Box library. As for Google Drive, please note that it is possible to save the templates in Google Drive, after installing it onto your machine. Certainly, do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance. Biztree Team

Tanya from BS Group

Templates

Pros

It has great templates which helps to save time and not look over the the internet for business templates.

Cons

Free trial period is really less, so would kindly ask the developers to exceed that time.

Vic from K.O. Smart inc.

Excellent product (don't tell your lawyer!)

I tried other services like RocketLawyer or LegalZoom. The thing is, you can get Business-in-a-Box for the price these companies charge for one single document it's a no brainer!

Pros

Excellent product (don't tell your lawyer!) I tried other services like RocketLawyer or LegalZoom. The thing is, you can get Business-in-a-Box for the price these companies charge for one single document' it's a no brainer!

Claire from TribalBuzz

Super productivity booster!

I have been a very satisfied user since 2004! So great they keep improving Business-in-a-Box year over year better interface, new documents, new functions. I don't know what I would do without this very useful resource!

Pros

It has ALL you need for your business; letters, policies, legal documents, even interview guides! And their customer service is AMAZING!

Cons

Can't think of any.

Phylicia from Phyli's Virtual Office

Industry: Executive Office

This app is great for your documents

All the legal documents that I needed at the time I was able to get them drafted up without going through the hassle of a lawyer. For that I am happy.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fact that I can get done for you documents all in one place.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the fact that I cannot copy and paste any of the documents.

Betzabe from GENEUNS

With this software, you can be a real expert in business.

I used it in college. With this software, I learned a lot.

Pros

I like the ENORMOUS quantity of templates, of formats... this without a doubt, gives you an advantage when you want to do a business of any kind. You can certainly look like an expert with this software.

Cons

Nowadays, there's more than one way to do a business... maybe this software needs to get out of the box a little bit. but in terms of software is awesome.

Response from Biztree Docs

Replied July 2018

Thank you!

James from Private

Best software for dummies like me!

I'm 67 years old, now running my own consultant business (need lots of different documents). I'm really not good with software and computers but Business in a Box is so simple to use, even an old timer like me finds it easy!

Pros

It's simple, cheap and very easy to use for everyone!

Cons

None so far

Jean from Jean Marc inc.

JUST BUY IT!!

I just started my own business. Business-in-a-Box was recommended by one of my University teachers. I'm very glad I bought it, saved me a lot of time and attorney's fees!

Pros

saved me a lot of time and attorney's fees!

Cons

Not available online only

Business forms

it helps me to find the proper forms I need to sell my products,and keep up with inventory

Pros

Cons

it is a good program,and the free trial is all i need right now.I see nothing wrong with it so far,and will continue to use it.