• Pros

• "Ability to search using metadata and by all of the filters you need. Purpose-built for managing contracts Easy to download and upload "

• "The ease of use. The ability to store, manage, and search contracts is very helpful. Pricing is reasonable as well."

• "The setup process was very easy. The support during the process was great and the included training helped to get us off the ground."

• Cons

• "Nothing that is a show stopper, just some minor interface items but overall the software has been great and does what we want."

• "There are multiple permission/access levels that we can apply to our employees. We would like a little more flexibility to adapt the permission levels to suit our organization. "

• "There are a few bugs which makes sense for a new product; the support team more than make up for this."

Browse ContractSafe Reviews

Paul from ProjectCorps

A superb product with customer service to match - this is what I call excellence!

The benefits we receive are a centralized storage area for all of our contracts and company documents as well as customized reminders sent directly to recipients to let us know when a contract is expiring or a document may need attention. We also receive the benefit of moving away from a folder system on a shared drive in where it requires us to search into different folders in an attempt to find "just the right document." ContractSafe not only allows us to upload the contract, but we can also upload any supporting documentation and include notes - putting everything in one spot. This software platform has been a dream come true for our Company. We use this platform for contract management, HR document management, employee information management, company policy management - etc. It's been a 5 star experience for our Company.

Pros

The software is extremely intuitive. I confess, I did not watch a single tutorial video or read any of the FAQs as I wanted to see just how user friendly this tool is. In less than 10 minutes I had my first contract uploaded, tagged and had created two custom fields in my dashboard to capture the data I needed. I thought I would really dislike not having a folder structure to organize my contracts, but this tool has Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - just like Google - which means I can search any word or phrase - or type in some of the information I created in one of my fields - and the contract(s) pop right up. WOW. The other thing I want to comment on is the fantastic customer service provided by the ContractSafe Team. They actually want feedback, and they actually want to address customer concerns - and yes, you get an actual person on the phone when you call them. We looked at 4 other platforms and each of them felt like a high-pressure sales job to get us to sign-up in that moment without any discussion about how we would be supported on the back-end. Our experience with ContractSafe has been nothing short of OUTSTANDING! If you want a great product, who cares about your user experience and customer service - look no further.

Excellent Contract Storage Solution

ContractSafe was implemented because our agreements were spread out across every part of our organization and it was near impossible to track them down in a pinch. ContractSafe has solved that problem for us and now it's extremely rare that our legal team has to resort to asking around for a contract.

Pros

We have been very pleased with ContractSafe and have watched it grow and improve over time. The customer service has been great and any time we encounter a bug or spot an area for potential improvement we can tell our feedback is heard. ContractSafe is clearly designed for legal teams. The fields that are mapped to metadata are exactly what legal teams want to know and track. The ability to search anywhere within a document is excellent. It integrates well with DocuSign. The permissions and reminder functions are well set up.

Cons

ContractSafe is rapidly trying to roll out an AI feature that will read your contracts for you and pull out some of the metadata reducing the need for manual entry. While a laudable goal, right now the feature is still weak. Also a con is the fact that this is not a full lifecycle contract management solution, but it never pretends to be and doesn't charge as if it is.

Nishat from TED Conferences LLC

A great place for simple but precise storage needs

We needed to store our agreements in one secure place for an organization that has multiple departments and storing choices. It has been great to promote this for all departments, and to provide a way for teams to get notified when contracts are up for renewal, have issues or expire.

Pros

Contract Safe has important features for a minimalist approach to storing contracts, without multiple layers of functionality that is not needed. For PDFs it is wonderful to locate and find OCR text recognition work immediately and to store in folders in a simple creative fashion.

Cons

Being able to find the right contract is not always easy depending on the search term, but after a few tries, it works well.

Maureen from Dotdash

First company-wide contract management system

It was very easy to set up and roll out to all our different departments. It is a very cost effective and organized way to have a single location to keep all important contracts safe and accessible.

Pros

The service is very user friendly. Not complicated at all. I really like how easy it is to search documents, and the linking and reminder features are very helpful in keeping things organized.

Cons

The A-1 assistant could use some tweaking, not always accurate. The system is missing the ability to delete contracts while within the contract details page.

Reasons for Choosing ContractSafe

Pricing and ease of use.

Joie from ClickBank

Highly recommend

Before ContractSafe, we lived like pioneers and printed hard copies which we stored in file cabinets. Now we can keep all contracts in one very organized place, and it's very easy to search for what you need.

Pros

The platform is extremely user-friendly, and the support we've received is amazing! Just a few of the features I wouldn't want to live without: the ability to drag and drop files into the program, the ability to create email reminders when a contract is set to expire (if an employee leaves their position, you can transfer those reminders to another user!), the ability to link related documents so you can see all at a glance.

Cons

More clear information upfront about roles and permissions would have been extremely helpful.

PRESTON from Clinch Memorial Hospotal

YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO

WITH CONTRACT SAFE, WE CAN NOW EASIILY COMPLY WITH ACCREDITATION AGENCY STANDARDS

Pros

The ease of use and the straight forward organized graphics

Cons

UNABLE TO FULLY ASSESS FOR THIS QUESTION

Reasons for Choosing ContractSafe

Changing to electronic contract management from "old school" paper files was a daunting process. Before a purchase decision could be made, it was necessary to educate myself, which meant looking at many (6) other systems. The first one I researched was ContractSafe. Immediately, the transparency of the webpage with the prices listed was a positive indicator to me. I narrowed down my search to 3 of the best choices for my facility, and by unanimous committee vote, ContrfactSafe was the obvious choice for us. No regrets!

Paul from MedeHealth Pty Ltd

Manage your contracts securely and with ease

I find ContractSafe to be an extremely valuable and secure way of managing my time ensuring that I contact my customers well in advance of the contract anniversary.

Pros

There is an increasing acceptance of digital signatures and it makes sense to utilize digital storage of contracts for easy access and retrieval by my key staff. I find ContractSafe very easy to use to: 1. Set reminders about contract anniversary dates. I find a lot of companies who I deal with as a consumer only contact me annually when it's time to pay my subscription. Setting multiple reminders before the contract anniversary acts as another reminder that you should contact your customers well in advance of their anniversary, even if you think things are going well. I also use the key dates area of the ContractSafe dashboard to act as a visual reminder. 2. Always have access to the current contract and previous versions on demand. My clients often lose their contract and I can easily retrieve and email a copy to them within minutes. 3. ContractSafe is intuitive and very easy to set up and use. 4. I use the folders on the main dashboard to set my contracts up into various categories.

Cons

I have been using ContractSafe for 18 months and have resubscribed on my anniversary. I haven't found any cons.

Gord from Computronix

Great value at an affordable price

Previously we had contracts for our company stored in filing cabinets, email, network drives, etc. With multiple locations in two countries, finding the latest version of a contract was a challenge. Now ContractSafe is the "single source of truth" when it comes to contracts. It is easily searchable and flexible and saves us substantial time in hunting and searching for contracts.

Pros

- Software is intuitive and easy to use. - Company is very responsive to support requests - Company is continually enhancing the product - Unlimited users for a comprehensive price - Priced affordably relative to other options in the marketplace.

Cons

- Some issues with the OCR not recognizing all contract documents, but the company has recently updated the OCR engine.

Yelena from Mobilityware LLC

Fantastic

Pros

It makes the entire contract management process very efficient for everyone in our organization!

Cons

To be honest, not many. Very satisfied with this software!

Reasons for Choosing ContractSafe

The amount of features for the price was the best out there!

Mia from Vital Strategies

ContractSafe Review

very positive

Pros

Excellent customer support. Very easy to learn how to use. Has a simple lay out and the administrator settings are very simple and clear.

Cons

Sometimes feels like quite newly developed software, still a lot of aspects still being improved but even in the short time I have been using it any changes that have been made have been very positive and helpful. Think improvements could be made to speed up the work of those who spend hours a day in CS. AI is very poor and never used.

Cost Effective Contract Database Solution

We had been searching for a method to convert our paper routing and approval process for all of our contracts for many years. We attempted to solve the problem with a customized product tied to our accounting software and that effort was a miserable and expensive failure. Contract Safe was literally up and running within a day and we customized the product ourselves to meet our needs. Customer Service is incredibly responsive to assist at any time.

Pros

Contract Safe is user friendly, easy to customize without the need to engage in a complicated build-out and a simple cost-effective solution to a long-standing need to convert our contract archive and review process from paper to a web-based application. Customer service is also top notch!

Cons

The software is a little glitchy from time-to-time and some features are not customizable but the cost effectiveness has allowed us to creatively work - around any issues we've faced and the customer service response to any issues is immediate.

September 2016

Taruna from Apar Technologies Pte Ltd & Gavs Technologies Pte Ld

September 2016

Amazing Software with Extraordinary

It is really easy to use with great safety features. What else can you ask for when it comes to handling long and exhaustive listing of contracts and legal documents.

Pros

There are number of Pros:- 1. user friendly 2. wonderful features 3. Secure 4. Good service 5. It is one point shop for all your contract issues 6. Saves time 7. Streamlines all contracts for your organization 8. Its a perfect central repository for contracts of your organization 9. Easy on pocket 10. It can be accessed by multiple user by providing them limited access thereby taking care of security and confidentiality of your contracts already stored on the software. 11. Since law-firms, Legal in-house department of various organizations are trying to go paper less therefore this product is a perfect solution to all their problems. 12. It takes care of tracking and also helps with reminders with respect to the termination dates of contracts or dates of legal matters.

Kristen from CAEL

I was looking for an easy to use online tool to manage contracts for my small firm.

- tracks my contracts - tracks cost and billing codes for my contracts - gives sales people read only access to view the contract statuses - allows me to tag contracts and leave notes for myself for the future

Pros

I was surprised at how easily I could customize the software for me. Without even reading the support docs I was able to create custom fields for the contracts and customize the folder names. I tried several other software products for this (Agiloft, Dubsado, Hubspot and Zoho). We already use Hubspot and Zoho for other reasons, so I thought they would work. I think you could use this software without customizing it, but we sell different products and have different sales members, so I needed the flexibility.

Cons

I'm not sure what the downsides are yet; I wouldn't have purchased it if I didn't think it was going to work for me! I guess I wish that pricing was the same for month to month and annual, and there is a little bit of a price break. Also, they might want to consider a two week trial, because sometimes it is hard to test everything in just a week!

Cindy from Full Circle Biochar, Lite Me

August 2016

Wow. Contract Safe is fantastic!

I have been using Contract Safe for 6 months now. Contract Safe has revolutionized the way that I am able to store and manage my company's contracts. I am able to control access for all of our Directors and Officers. They are able to access the most current documents that are relevant to their specific needs. I know that the documents are stored safely and securely. This software has saved me so much time. At critical moments, I know that I have any necessary document, easily searchable and easily accessible anytime, from anywhere in the world. I travel a lot, and this functionality is key to our success, our fiscal stability and to my piece of mind.

Pros

Ease of use. It is so easy to upload and categorize documents. The user interface is seamless and instinctive. It is so easy to manage deadlines and make sure that we are all working off the most current document. Emailing important reminders and deadlines has streamlined our functionality. Customer Support is there anytime I have needed it.

Cons

I only wish that this software was developed sooner!

ContractSafe is a lifesaver

We are storing termed HR files, NDAs, and licensing documents. We're using the reminders feature. We will be using it for much more in the future.

Pros

It is so easy to learn and use. Search capability and OCR are awesome. I like being able to scan directly to ContractSafe. Permissions are easy.

Cons

I wish there were folders. The tags and various ways of categorizing documents are so good that it's not a deal breaker though.

Pieter from JourneyApps

Solves all my problems and more!

We were able to replace 3 tools (Google Sheets, Google Calendar and Dropbox) used to manage our contracts. While we initially only intended to use it for customer contracts, we quickly realized that the use cases are nearly unlimited. We now use it for vendor contract management, board minutes, certificate management and many other use cases. Frankly, this software solved all of our legal document lifetime management problems. Could not be more satisfied!

Pros

The software is highly customizable, allowing me to manage my contracts in the same way I was used to on Dropbox, Google Calendar and Google Sheets. Despite the customizability, the user experience is very intuitive. This software solved all of the problems we had with contract lifetime management, and then some - it exceeded our wildest expectations.

Kathy from Intercare Therapy

Became a Valuable Tool Very Quickly

We decided to try Contract Safe as a database for all of our insurance company contracts. My plan was to get all of the contracts and related documents organized and uploaded and then invite other users in the company to try it out. However, when others in the company saw how quick and easy it was, they pushed for access immediately. It has been extremely useful and easy to set up. We are looking at expanding our use for storage of other types of documents including HR.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility.

Cons

I've contacted the company about a couple of issue/features that I didn't think were optimal and one of two things have happened: 1. They were able to show me how I could do exactly what I wanted with the available features or 2. They soon rolled out new features that solved my problems. Even though it is very easy to use and efficient, they seem to continually roll out improvements.

Joelle from Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention

Great experience utilizing ContractSafe for our small business needs!

Pros

Our company loves that this tool is Cloud based. We can access contracts from any location. The tool also offers the ability to link contracts and utilize keyword search which makes contract organization and access a breeze. In addition, ContractSafe lets an organization customize its users access; from full permission to view only.

Cons

The only thing that would make this software better is if it had the ability to show renewed and/or addendum agreements under the same heading. With contracts renewing annually and addendum's being continuously added, we may have 10 or more line items for one contract at any given time. We link associated agreements, but being able to take it a step further and organize connected contracts under the one heading would make it cleaner and more efficient.

Thierry from Medical

User friendly software with exceptional customer service!

Pros

Software is user friendly and intuitive. The alerts and amendment functions are key to have in our business and help us keep our contracts straight.

Cons

I wish that we can re-Type multiple contract easily. We currently have to go into each record. Other than this, it works great.

Response from ContractSafe

Replied March 2018

Thanks Thierry! We will be launching the ability to "copy" or clone an existing entry later this year. Coming soon!

Erin from ParkWhiz

Great customer service and the database is great to use

Pros

Easy to use. The updates they have made recently have really streamlined the process of organizing and finding contracts once they are uploaded to the system. They have it set up to create reminders for contracts that are important but can be lost in the shuffle when you work with hundreds of contracts. The customer service is really quick and helpful whenever there is an issue or question.

Cons

Would like more integrations made available such as RightSignature. I don't like that I can only be logged into the software for an hour at the most.

Joseph from Yoi Corporation

Powerful and secure file storage

Contractsafe is an easy to use and powerful file storage solution for our company. Aside from its focus on security, the platform is perfect in our need to securities share sensitive documents within our different departments, teams as well as external clients, investors and directors. Gathering and accessing files is as simple as email and the tagging and notification systems ensure nothing gets lost. Excellent software that we would highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of use, security and service

leah from Lieberman Research worldwide

Industry: Market Research

Corporate Counsel spends her days on ContractSafe

I think what I like more so than even the ease of use is the customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to use- it's intuitive! It just gets me!

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like about it

Sarah from Wyoming Medical Center

Contract Safe is SUPER!

Pros

The user friendly set-up has made it great for even non-daily users to use.

Cons

I don't have a specific, other than I am highly organized and I like to be able to add elements or sort when I need to. But, these roadblocks have been actively addressed by the software team and new solutions are continually added.

Catherine from GK Medical Management

Great product

Great experience, really prompt and helpful staff. Company is open to suggestions and implementing changes to meet our business needs.

Pros

Very user friendly, text recognition and custom fields are a big plus.

Cons

Would like a few more report options but company seems to be working on those features.

Rob from HR Pals

Awesome Product!

This is a great product. As a small business business owner, at any given time I have 50+ active contracts between vendors and customers. I've always wanted a product like this, but found the options to be way too expensive. So, instead, I've historically managed my contracts using an old fashioned windows (and now Dropbox) folder. No longer. With ContractSafe's great features and low price, I've converted over (its been about six months now) and love it. I have saved hours and hours of time AND been able to stay on top of auto-renewals and address them before it's too late.

Pros

Everything. In particular, I appreciate the user interface - its very intuitive and easy to use. I haven't needed to use any of the tutorials or contact support. In terms of features my favorites are the OCR feature that scans the bodies of all of my contracts so I can search for key words. And, of course, the remidner feature which sends me an email anytime an auto-renewal is about to kick-in.

Cons

I don't know much about the quality of customer support because I have not had to use it.

Ryan from CUJO AI

ContractSafe was a lifesaver for our company.

Pros

Extremely user friendly. A complete one stop shop for all of your contract management needs. You can export every contract with each field into a spreadsheet. You can also download all of your contracts with the click of a button for any of your compliance needs. You can tag documents and filter results with ease. The advanced OCR feature makes searching your documents lightning fast!

Cons

Nothing, this is an incredible platform. If I wanted to be picky I would say I wish some of the fields could be automatically populated after OCR when the contract is added to the database.

Stephen from Intracom Systems, LLC

Great, easy-to-use tool

As a small high tech company we've always struggled with managing, sharing, and searching through our contracts and investment materials. With ContractSafe it's simple, cost effective, and we look like pros!

Pros

Instantly find documents Access to documents and summaries from anywhere Can use for contracts and investor documents Easy date reminders New features keep making it even better

Cons

Doesn't handle the contract formation process, but most companies like us don't need that ???

Christian from SunSystem Technology

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Finally, the system we've all needed.

Having run many companies in many industries over the years and dealing with different varieties of the same problems with respect to contract management, storage and sharing, I immediately recognized the benefits for my current company provided by the ContractSafe solution. Signup was easy, implementation was painless and when we ran into questions or needed help they were there to help. I highly recommend this product to any organization that has a large number of documents to manage and store. The search capability alone is worth its weight in gold and saves a tremendous amount of time and effort.

Pros

Cloud based, ocr capability, ease of implementation

Joi from Purebred Breeders

August 2016

Easy to use and does just what we need.

We looked for a good, general purpose contract manager and were amazed at how expensive most of them were. We needed something easy to use and get started on. This product has been great! It does just what we need, requires no learning curve and has great support. Best of all it's affordable and a great value.

Pros

Amazing search Automatic OCR Great UI and ease of use No implementation required Very intuitive Simple reminders

Cons

Doesn't do full life-cycle management, but that's not what we wanted.

Rose from Vital Strategies

Great experience with user-friendly software featuring great customer support.

Powerful contract management system that allows us to track, store and manage contracts in a fast growing organization.

Pros

Designed by and for legal professionals, I love how intuitive and effective it is for contract storage and management.

Cons

As a new system, there are inevitably a few (very) small kinks to be straightened out but with such responsive customer support, this isn't a big problem at all given how quickly issues are listened to and resolved.

Joshua from PuppySpot Group, LLC

Simple Solution to a Longtime Problem

I have tried a lot of different approaches to the problem of contract management in my career from clunky, home-grown shared files and spreadsheets to expensive virtual data rooms. ContractSafe is by far the best one I've found with its robust features, ease of use and great price point.

Pros

Ease of Use Robust Features Good Price

Victor from CommutAir

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

ContractSafe is user friendly, good customer support.

The reminder of upcoming terminating contracts.

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to make the templates to your need. The reminder feature is great. Also its ability to search within files from one search, attach files, linking amendments.

Cons

There are not may cons. I wasn't able to upload an excel file. But that may be coming, it is less common to have excel contracts, but may of the payment scales we keep are excel files.

Drew from IDM

This is a great tool for keeping all of our contracts in order and allowing us to manage them.

xin from TLS contact

professional, efficient, Great service experience!

Thanks to Contract Safe, all the granted colleagues can easily manage& extract the contract information without running around colleagues through a long and inefficient procedure.

Pros

the reminder- can set up for different departments; the Custom field- modifiable; and the convenience of uploading the contracts!

Cons

filter part is not supportive enough to extract the info. if there will be logical order on the filters that will help a lot.

Rob from LAC Group

Industry: Information Services

Everything we need

ContractSafe has provided us an easy to use, effective and flexible contract management system to securely house and manage our contracts. We are able to quickly pull contracts with specific clauses, those expiring, those that are missing signatures, etc.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, functionality

Cons

None

Donna from World Oil Corp.

I have been very happy with this program. Easy to use and does exactly what it was designed for.

Pros

ContractSafe has been a lifesaver for our company. We finally have a central location to store and keep track of our contracts. Uploading documents is a simple process, and the search feature is a lifesaver. Everything is organized, easy to find and the renewal reminders help us keep on top of any upcoming expiring contracts. Their customer support is excellent.

Gemma from Zag Limited,

Easy to use, purpose built

It is now our 'one source of truth' for all executed contracts.

Michelle from Crest Investment Company

Industry: Investment Management

Ease and Functionability

ContractSafe perfectly fits our needs for implementing contract compliance management.

Pros

Created by an attorney, the design of the platform is excellent and fits all our corporate needs. Support is top notch and questions are responded to in a timely manner.

Cons

The search feature does not appear to always pull by key word.

Kathy from TTCF

Set up, intial use and customer service have been quick and responsive.

Pros

I really like the intuitive interface, ease of implementation and the ease of searching once contracts are uploaded

Cons

I'd love to see some basic formatting capability in the notes section (bullets, specifically)- wish I had the budget to pay for some of the more advanced features

Kenton from Insights to Behavior

Just what we were looking for

We are very happy with ContractSafe. The staff have been very helpful. The program speaks for itself. Excited to see what new features they come up with next.

Pros

I like how quick and easy the program is to implement.

Cons

I don't like that you have to pay for custom field access.

Kenneth from La Paz County

New user

So far, so good. I have only been working with them for a couple weeks.

Pros

I found the layout and operations to be very intuitive and easy to adapt to my needs.

Cons

The Assistant did not do a very good job at extracting key information. Since it is easy to enter the fields manually this was a minor issue. The sales and support advise that custom views and calculated fields are coming soon.

Response from ContractSafe

Replied July 2019

Hi Kenneth: Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you found the system to be intuitive! Someone from our client success team will be reaching out to you regarding the AIssistant tool. Thank you, again, for the feedback!

Andrew from Swell Energy

Industry: Utilities

August 2016

Perfect contract organizer for growth companies

We needed a way to keep all our legal docs organized, but we didn't have time to slow down and implement some complex software product. ContractSafe was perfect! It's affordable and we were up-and-running immediately. It keeps everything organized so going through deal diligence is a snap. I can always find documents instantly, and the date reminders keep us in compliance.

Pros

Affordable Intuitive Ease of use Good reminders OCRs all scans

Cons

Early version, so features/functions still under development, but seem to be coming fast Customer support lag but improving

Kari from California Pizza Kitchen

A Super Easy + Versatile Contract Management System

As an Evernote fan I was very impressed to come across a Contract Management Software that had the same minimal and versatile approach to storing data. It is specifically designed for contract storage and it includes features that really make managing these documents much easier. Specifically the Reminder Feature- this has been invaluable to our team. Getting reminders on our soon to expire contracts has really streamlined a what was once a very cumbersome process for us. Saves us time and makes us better at our jobs!!

Matt from Verengo, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

August 2016

Finally...a simple solution for cumbersome contract management!

Working in the technology space, I manage a lot of vendor contracts. We've had multiple contracts auto-renew on us because of missed deadlines to cancel or rightsize the agreement. With ContractSafe, we never have to worry about that again. It's also great having all of our agreements in one place for quick viewing. The notifications are excellent for giving us the proper time to re-negotiate with the vendors.

Pros

Secure, easy to setup and administer, cloud-based so no maintenance for the IT staff, view contracts right through the dashboard without having to download, ability to easily share contracts with other parties.

Jimmy from Healthcare Services

Great product even better team

I needed a home for a couple thousand contracts and documents. Contract Safe has been absolutely fantastic so far. The versatility and freedom to make it do what you need is perfect - takes a little trial and error to make it work best for you - but I view that as a good thing. By far the best part of the experience is working with the people at Contract Safe. Customer service is on point and they listen to what you have to say and can immediately effect how you interact with the product.

Billy from CHP

Perfect Solution

Pros

The program does exactly what I need it to do without complicating things.

Cons

The folder views, but they are always upgrading and working on the platform.

An easy to used and cloud based software to store our contracts

Organizing our contracts.

Pros

Being in operations, we deal with sensitive contracts. ContractSafe is great to help us organize and search for hundreds of our contracts. Great search feature that lets us label and find our contracts. I love that is cloud-based so multiple employees can log in. Also has great security protection.

Cons

I think cost comparison on whether we could survive without this product is close. I've made our contracts work without ContractSafe but do prefer for now to pay for this.

Lauren from Campbell Consulting Group

Highly recommend ContractSafe for easy to use contract management

If you have ever spent time looking for a contract or missed a key date, you will truly appreciate ContractSafe. I really like how easy it was to begin using ContractSafe and appreciate the awesome functionality and affordability for a small business. I wish I had found this service sooner!

Pros

Affordable Easy to use Great reminders Searchable Easy to implement Flexible

Brian from KEYPR

Recommend ContractSafe

I highly recommend ContractSafe for anyone looking for a straightforward, easy to use contract management system. The most important item for me is the calendaring function/email reminders. No more negative option contracts rolling over because someone forgot to calendar a date. Not with ContractSafe. I like the feature in the reminder section that allows the user to click on a menu of what happens upon expiration (renewal vs. termination). If you are looking for a great way to keep your contracts organized and to receive reminders of key dates, this is a must have product.

Julie from Quorum Hotel Advisors

Smart choice!

What started out as a means to control hotel contracts and renewals became an initiative for cost-savings. GM's increased their contract reviews and, in some cases, found alternative vendors that has lead to cost savings. The platform is extremely easy to use and the renewal notifications enable us to make smart decisions. The ContractSafe staff is extremely knowledgeable and does whatever is necessary to make the implementation and ongoing operations successful. The application is very cost-effective for small companies.

Pros

Cost effective contract system that control contracts and renewals and motivates GM's to make smart decisions.

Cons

We lose a bit of functionality as all of our entities are sharing the platform. However, because we can share the application, we are able to afford it.