• Pros

• "I really appreciate the ability to email contracts to the designated company email account which uploads the contract to the platform. This saves me a lot of time. "

• "I like that it is user friendly and provides the ability to search across the entire contract database."

• "I really like that all documents can be searched for any language you need. It makes for a quick and easy search."

• Cons

• "I did not like the change that removed the summary paragraph on the side, would also like abilit to search phrases with phrases in a proximity search "

• "There are no cons worth mentioning. Only issues have been typical of all software. "

• "I wish searching was a bit more robust. I also wish I could upload documents into the software directly."

Browse LinkSquares Reviews

Excellent contract software

Pros

Super clean and easy to love user interface. It doesn't matter the scope or size of the contract, linksquares makes it easy to access and securely share content and contracts as needed.

Cons

The price we pay could be better without requiring a longer term.

Marc from Asurion

Innovative and Responsive Team with Best In Class Tech and Easy to Use Interface

We are dramatically shortening the time to retrieve key legal department information, run needed reports resulting in happier employees and internal/external clients. Customer service has been amazing and as has feedback loop on product development.

Pros

It is designed to address the key pain points of modern law departments face with their contract repositories related to contract searching, reporting, analysis and knowledge management and solves them in an extremely intuitive and easy to use manner. Likewise, the algorithms and advanced technology is best in class but it is not in your face, it executes in the background like all good technology should while leaving you to do your work smarter and more effectively through intuitive features and functionality.

Reasons for Choosing LinkSquares

Easy to use, solved all our pain points with much lighter change management/implementation lift than competing products. Product innovation and roadmap/vision of the team. Excellent customer service and ability to build strong relationship with the company and its team.

Nice to have everything in one place

Positive. Linksquares is a valuable tool for quick reference to contract provisions needed to respond to internal client inquiries and for use as a reference tool in drafting contracts.

Pros

The full functionality in terms of searching all contracts and the ability to cut and paste from them.

Cons

The limited features for scheduling tasks and lack of autopopulated fields (e.g., the product automatically picking up dates to populate the beginning and end dates of the contract term).

Beau from Asurion

AI Cloud based solutions for corporate legal departments.

LinkSquares is a product that can be expanded to provide a global document repository throughout the company. It is user friendly and the customer service is exceptional. The company strives for excellence and is continuing to look for new and innovative ways to improve. I highly recommend LinkSquares to any company looking to improve the quality and efficiency of their global document management system.

Pros

The product is best in class for document management, but it is the customer service that sets them apart from the competition.

Cons

Most attorneys are used to searching for documents in a parent/child file format so the change management can be challenging.

Reasons for Switching to LinkSquares

The AI capability, customer service, and growth potential for the future.

Easy-to-use Tool & Great Customer Service!

Overall a fantastic experience, I always feel valued when dealing with our customer success team and they are quick to address any issues or fix any bugs that we come across.

Pros

It's very easy to use and navigate. Since we've implemented this software, it's helped streamline our contract management processes and is largely automated now through their integrations with our other systems including Salesforce, Google Drive, and Docusign.

Cons

The only thing I can really think about is the reliability of the "Smart Values" feature, which isn't reliable enough to consistently pull data in these areas, so running reports with this in mind does not give us confidence in relying on such types of reports.

Easy to use contract management platform

Overall I have had a positive experience with LinkSquares. The support team is always extremely responsive.

Pros

My favorite part of LinkSquares is the text search - even for scanned PDFs, and the ease of uploading executed contracts in to the platform (my favorite is via email).

Cons

The tagging capabilities require manual work that a smaller legal team will have difficulty prioritizing.

Lance from MTM Technologies, Inc.

Chief Operating Officer / Chief Financial Officer / Head of Legal

Primarily for contract administration and as a contract repository (MSAs, statement of work, vendor agreements, etc.)

Pros

I was very impressed with how easy it was to use LinkSquares. While some members of my team use it on a weekly basis, I am more likely to use it once a month, and yet it is very easy to remember how to use it and how to "get around". It does exactly what I need; it enables me to be self-sufficient when it comes to retrieving key documents, and searching on key terms. We signed-up as a test, with limited expectations, but we were all very pleasantly surprised: great system, great people and it's helped our organization quite a bit. Great value!

Cons

This may seem very odd, but the name eludes me at times - can't seem to connect it with what the system does. A very minor point and probably more a user issue than a LinkSquares issue. The only thing I wish the system offered, in the base offering, is the ability to leverage more key words / key terms for look-up.

Joe from Cogito Corp

Great Inisght into Contracts for All

Pros

Before LinkSquares I always felt as if the services and support orgnization was an arms length away from contracts. This led to confusion on what we agreed to deliver, SLAs and project budget. With LinkSquares access, contracts are easily accessible and contractual questions can be answered in minutes. I love that I can pull up on contract while I'm on a call and answer questions or confirm assumptions.

Cons

LinkSquares could use a UI redesign. It meets the needs, but it's not an exciting application by any means.

LinkSquares review

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and they are continually adding enhancements to the software. The customer support is also very good. They typically respond within the hour of sending an email.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is needing to double check the data fields once the document has been imported. I have noticed that there are times when the data does not import properly into the field, i.e. effective date is incorrect, etc.

Great product and a great team behind it!

Overall, my experience has been great. The team is so helpful and so willing to go above and beyond to help me realize the full value of the product.

Pros

I love being able to run reports, and I love that the product is able to take even the worst quality scanned documents and turn them into something searchable. This is such a helpful tool for last minute requests that would normally require you to review every single contract!

Cons

I wish the uploading process was a little less time intensive.

Neta from Checkr, Inc.

Great Customer Support!

Pros

The OCR functionality was a critical part of the tool we were looking for. Also the ability to run reports and track agreement status (renewal, term, etc.) I like the simplicity of the dashboard and user friendliness. Our account manager and customer support has been incredibly responsive and quick to address any of our questions.

Cons

The OCR misses some basics that we were told would be captured. Our most common agreement is easy to follow with terms clearly marked (effective date, governing law, etc.) so it should be easy to catch. There are some inconsistencies with the OCR success rates but the success rate is still pretty high. Reports could be a little easier to pull. We had to reach out for support to figure out exactly how to run what we were looking for. Maybe a better quick help tool/chat box within the web portal would help for quick asks.

Tim from LoanLogics, Inc.

4 stars, needs client side attention

Managing contract documents via network shared folders can be clumsy and present administration challenges like naming conventions and access levels. Platforms with tags help different stakeholders make efficient use of the same resource customized for users needs. LinkSquares provides a great solution with flexibility and clarity while maintaining access boundaries for different users but some customization is required.

Pros

** Support folks are fantastic! ** Site is very easy to use Clean, clear site interface and menus Great tags & document type options Auto-import of documents via email Great users access level options and customizations

Cons

Tag are not populated when documents are loaded via auto-import emails, so without manager/administrator interventions tags remain empty. User invites require LinkSquares support intervention which causes delays in on-boarding users.

Terry from Meyer Corporation, U.S.

Pros/Cons of LinkSquares from an Active Daily User

Linksquares has helped us get to 90 percent of our files to paperless! Yay. Please do not share my email/personal information with any other marketing groups. Thank you.

Pros

1. Only four quick steps to upload and create a new agreement to LinkSquares! I especially like the "drag and drop" feature to add a new agreement. 2. Easy to edit document profile once uploaded. 3. Customer Service is usually quick to respond.

Cons

1. Searching with one key word doesn't always pull up the document. Often times I need to type in two key words. 2. Must "delete" the uploaded document in order to add pages to it. 3. Compress the view so you can see more things on the page.

Eric from Roostify Inc.

It's everything promised

We needed a single source of truth for all of our customer and vendor contracts. LinkSquares provides that better than almost any other tool I've looked at. In fact, we're expecting to expand our use of LinkSquares to HR and other documents

Pros

What they demonstrated they delivered, and what they delivered exceeded my expectations. The on-boarding process was as pain-free as they promised. Once the documents were uploaded and categorized, we were able to start using the tool right away. It's very simple and intuitive. Plus, where we had questions, their CS rep did a great job walking us through the problem. They have a great product roadmap that we will grow with.

Cons

It's not the prettiest interface, but it's super easy to use productively right away. What I do like is that they solicit feedback, and discuss how they're addressing customer concerns and suggestions in their roadmap.

Julia from Globoforce

Valuable Search tool

Pros

Really like this tool and ability to run reports, proximity search and find things quickly !

Julian from Earth Networks

CMS

It would be great if not for the delay in SF integration.

Pros

I have found Linksquares extremely easy to use. Very little training is needed to become an efficient user.

Cons

We were promised a sales for integration that has taken months

Cynthia from Wish

Linksquare Review

We have had great customer service.

Pros

I have only been using the software for 4 months and the customer service has been excellent. I had many questions and comments regarding the platform, they were very receptive. Many of the changes that I had asked for was made.

Cons

The AI takes the date of the contract that is signed or on top, but does not see the actual start date of the agreement.

Great organizational tool for contracts!

LinkSquares has been a lot easier to use than our previous contract management system has been. It is fast and responsive, and a lot more intuitive than storing all contracts on a shared drive within the company.

Pros

I like that I can search by keywords to find all the contracts that include that. It is helpful when I am trying to figure out how many of our contracts contain the same language.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start using it, but that will differ by person. In order for LinkSquares to be most effective, all the users at my company have to be on the same page in the way we label contracts and amendments. However, once you work through those issues, LinkSquares becomes an effective way to review contracts.

Candi from Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc.

I love Linksquares

Pros

Linksquares makes uploading documents super easy. I always put off uploading documents in the past but whenever I receive a contract or NDA now, I log in and it's uploaded simply in 1 minute. The search function also makes retrieving documents easy.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons so far using the software.

Barbara from RJ OBrien

Pros

It is a easy, safe and efficient place to store all legal documents.

Cons

Could serve a better purpose than just storage. Our business would benefit from more assistance in drafting or negotiating. Quickly be able to see what others are doing in the industry.

Ashley from Asurion

Product is like no other in the market!!!!

Pros

The UI is simple, easy to navigate, and I can find my documents quickly. I love the tagging feature!

Cons

The jumpiness when scrolling can be a nuisance, but not a deal breaker!

Amy from RJO

Ease search tools

Pros

Cons

The tagging capabilities are not as robust as we would prefer.

Allen from Pivot Bio

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy to Use

Pros

Cons

It's taking me some time to get used to working with Box to Linksquares, but that is just because I'm a creature of habit.

Tone' from Asurion

LinkSquares Likes/Dislikes

When asked to review contracts for specific language I' able to quickly find what I need and also make proper updates to other documents.

Pros

Cons

The visibility of related parent/child documents.

Joe from The Plum Guide

Solid product that can help to organise contracts and pull out key terms automatically

LinkSquares has helped organise and report on our various contracts with suppliers and freelancers, and provide a tool to check on autorenewals in advance rather than trawling through.

Pros

Ease of use - intuitive and easy without lots of training.

Cons

It would be good to be able to make bulk changes to files within the system.

Decent Upgrade

Pros

Comparable enhancement from our previous software for contract management.

Cons

Organization can be a bit difficult and requires a bit of manual effort in order to store and track properly

Initial Implementation Thoughts

We are still early in the process but I would only rate it as - OK.

Pros

Searchability seems OK (still need training); all documents are in one place and easy to access. Staff is pleasant.

Cons

Filenames are not updated by Linksquares during the on-boarding process; tagging functionality and metadata capture not completely clear/straightforward. We also experienced issues in getting our files over and the process has taken longer than expected.

Nick from Tradeshift

Easy to use product

Pros

Ease of organization and finding contracts.

Cons

No complaints about this software. Very simple and easy to use.

Mikayla from Appriss

Easy to use application - would like for it to be more robust

We are working on a central document repository. The application requires very little training.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Learning curve was very minimal.

Felix from Kartos Therapeutics

Industry: Biotechnology

user friendly

Pros

use interface friendly, good of customer support

Cons

i'm new for the linksquares, so far im happy with that

Van from Checkr

Good

Good

Pros

The software is Easy to use. It does the job.

Cons

Would like to see more robust features and functionality