• icon"I was very impressed with how easy it was to use LinkSquares."
  • icon"I like the simplicity of the dashboard and user friendliness. Our account manager and customer support has been incredibly responsive and quick to address any of our questions."
  • icon"Super clean and easy to love user interface. It doesn't matter the scope or size of the contract, linksquares makes it easy to access and securely share content and contracts as needed."
  • icon"The limited features for scheduling tasks and lack of autopopulated fields (e.g., the product automatically picking up dates to populate the beginning and end dates of the contract term)."
  • icon"Organization can be a bit difficult and requires a bit of manual effort in order to store and track properly."
  • icon"The OCR misses some basics that we were told would be captured."

Browse all LinkSquares Reviews

• Have you used LinkSquares and would like to share your experience with others?

Excellent contract software

Pros

Cons

The price we pay could be better without requiring a longer term.

Marc

Innovative and Responsive Team with Best In Class Tech and Easy to Use Interface

We are dramatically shortening the time to retrieve key legal department information, run needed reports resulting in happier employees and internal/external clients. Customer service has been amazing and as has feedback loop on product development.

Pros

It is designed to address the key pain points of modern law departments face with their contract repositories related to contract searching, reporting, analysis and knowledge management and solves them in an extremely intuitive and easy to use manner. Likewise, the algorithms and advanced technology is best in class but it is not in your face, it executes in the background like all good technology should while leaving you to do your work smarter and more effectively through intuitive features and functionality.

Cons

There are no cons worth mentioning. Only issues have been typical of all software.

Reasons for choosing LinkSquares

Easy to use, solved all our pain points with much lighter change management/implementation lift than competing products. Product innovation and roadmap/vision of the team. Excellent customer service and ability to build strong relationship with the company and its team.

Nice to have everything in one place

Positive. Linksquares is a valuable tool for quick reference to contract provisions needed to respond to internal client inquiries and for use as a reference tool in drafting contracts.

Pros

The full functionality in terms of searching all contracts and the ability to cut and paste from them.

Beau

AI Cloud based solutions for corporate legal departments.

LinkSquares is a product that can be expanded to provide a global document repository throughout the company. It is user friendly and the customer service is exceptional. The company strives for excellence and is continuing to look for new and innovative ways to improve. I highly recommend LinkSquares to any company looking to improve the quality and efficiency of their global document management system.

Pros

The product is best in class for document management, but it is the customer service that sets them apart from the competition.

Cons

Most attorneys are used to searching for documents in a parent/child file format so the change management can be challenging.

Reasons for switching to LinkSquares

The AI capability, customer service, and growth potential for the future.

Easy-to-use Tool & Great Customer Service!

Overall a fantastic experience, I always feel valued when dealing with our customer success team and they are quick to address any issues or fix any bugs that we come across.

Pros

It's very easy to use and navigate. Since we've implemented this software, it's helped streamline our contract management processes and is largely automated now through their integrations with our other systems including Salesforce, Google Drive, and Docusign.

Cons

The only thing I can really think about is the reliability of the "Smart Values" feature, which isn't reliable enough to consistently pull data in these areas, so running reports with this in mind does not give us confidence in relying on such types of reports.

Easy to use contract management platform

Overall I have had a positive experience with LinkSquares. The support team is always extremely responsive.

Pros

My favorite part of LinkSquares is the text search - even for scanned PDFs, and the ease of uploading executed contracts in to the platform (my favorite is via email).

Cons

The tagging capabilities require manual work that a smaller legal team will have difficulty prioritizing.

Lance

Chief Operating Officer / Chief Financial Officer / Head of Legal

Primarily for contract administration and as a contract repository (MSAs, statement of work, vendor agreements, etc.)

Pros

I was very impressed with how easy it was to use LinkSquares. While some members of my team use it on a weekly basis, I am more likely to use it once a month, and yet it is very easy to remember how to use it and how to "get around". It does exactly what I need; it enables me to be self-sufficient when it comes to retrieving key documents, and searching on key terms. We signed-up as a test, with limited expectations, but we were all very pleasantly surprised: great system, great people and it's helped our organization quite a bit. Great value!

Cons

This may seem very odd, but the name eludes me at times - can't seem to connect it with what the system does. A very minor point and probably more a user issue than a LinkSquares issue. The only thing I wish the system offered, in the base offering, is the ability to leverage more key words / key terms for look-up.

Joe

Great Inisght into Contracts for All

Pros

Before LinkSquares I always felt as if the services and support orgnization was an arms length away from contracts. This led to confusion on what we agreed to deliver, SLAs and project budget. With LinkSquares access, contracts are easily accessible and contractual questions can be answered in minutes. I love that I can pull up on contract while I'm on a call and answer questions or confirm assumptions.

Cons

LinkSquares could use a UI redesign. It meets the needs, but it's not an exciting application by any means.

LinkSquares review

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and they are continually adding enhancements to the software. The customer support is also very good. They typically respond within the hour of sending an email.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is needing to double check the data fields once the document has been imported. I have noticed that there are times when the data does not import properly into the field, i.e. effective date is incorrect, etc.

Great product and a great team behind it!

Overall, my experience has been great. The team is so helpful and so willing to go above and beyond to help me realize the full value of the product.

Pros

I love being able to run reports, and I love that the product is able to take even the worst quality scanned documents and turn them into something searchable. This is such a helpful tool for last minute requests that would normally require you to review every single contract!

Cons

I wish the uploading process was a little less time intensive.

Neta

Great Customer Support!

Pros

The OCR functionality was a critical part of the tool we were looking for. Also the ability to run reports and track agreement status (renewal, term, etc.) I like the simplicity of the dashboard and user friendliness. Our account manager and customer support has been incredibly responsive and quick to address any of our questions.

Cons

The OCR misses some basics that we were told would be captured. Our most common agreement is easy to follow with terms clearly marked (effective date, governing law, etc.) so it should be easy to catch. There are some inconsistencies with the OCR success rates but the success rate is still pretty high. Reports could be a little easier to pull. We had to reach out for support to figure out exactly how to run what we were looking for. Maybe a better quick help tool/chat box within the web portal would help for quick asks.

Tim

4 stars, needs client side attention

Managing contract documents via network shared folders can be clumsy and present administration challenges like naming conventions and access levels. Platforms with tags help different stakeholders make efficient use of the same resource customized for users needs. LinkSquares provides a great solution with flexibility and clarity while maintaining access boundaries for different users but some customization is required.

Pros

** Support folks are fantastic! ** Site is very easy to use Clean, clear site interface and menus Great tags & document type options Auto-import of documents via email Great users access level options and customizations

Cons

Tag are not populated when documents are loaded via auto-import emails, so without manager/administrator interventions tags remain empty. User invites require LinkSquares support intervention which causes delays in on-boarding users.

Terry

Pros/Cons of LinkSquares from an Active Daily User

Linksquares has helped us get to 90 percent of our files to paperless! Yay. Please do not share my email/personal information with any other marketing groups. Thank you.

Pros

1. Only four quick steps to upload and create a new agreement to LinkSquares! I especially like the "drag and drop" feature to add a new agreement. 2. Easy to edit document profile once uploaded. 3. Customer Service is usually quick to respond.

Cons

1. Searching with one key word doesn't always pull up the document. Often times I need to type in two key words. 2. Must "delete" the uploaded document in order to add pages to it. 3. Compress the view so you can see more things on the page.

Eric

It's everything promised

We needed a single source of truth for all of our customer and vendor contracts. LinkSquares provides that better than almost any other tool I've looked at. In fact, we're expecting to expand our use of LinkSquares to HR and other documents

Pros

What they demonstrated they delivered, and what they delivered exceeded my expectations. The on-boarding process was as pain-free as they promised. Once the documents were uploaded and categorized, we were able to start using the tool right away. It's very simple and intuitive. Plus, where we had questions, their CS rep did a great job walking us through the problem. They have a great product roadmap that we will grow with.

Cons

It's not the prettiest interface, but it's super easy to use productively right away. What I do like is that they solicit feedback, and discuss how they're addressing customer concerns and suggestions in their roadmap.

Julia

Valuable Search tool

Pros

Really like this tool and ability to run reports, proximity search and find things quickly !

Cons

I did not like the change that removed the summary paragraph on the side, would also like abilit to search phrases with phrases in a proximity search

Julian

CMS

It would be great if not for the delay in SF integration.

Pros

I have found Linksquares extremely easy to use. Very little training is needed to become an efficient user.

Cons

We were promised a sales for integration that has taken months

Cynthia

Linksquare Review

We have had great customer service.

Pros

I have only been using the software for 4 months and the customer service has been excellent. I had many questions and comments regarding the platform, they were very receptive. Many of the changes that I had asked for was made.

Cons

The AI takes the date of the contract that is signed or on top, but does not see the actual start date of the agreement.