Browse Awardco Reviews

Richard from Southwest Gas

Industry: Utilities

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

I can't remember our previous vendor, but the portal was clunky and the awards were nothing spectacular. I let points expire because there really wasn't anything I wanted. But Awardco does get my employees excited about our incentive and recognition program.

Kenneth from Enterprise

Awardco review

I've had a great experience with Awardco so far. It's primarily easy to use and it really helps when you know what product you're looking for.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and it's also easy to select the product you want and add it to the cart.

Cons

If you don't know what you're looking for, it can become a challenge to search the product you want to add to your cart.

Bradie from Flintco

Navigation Issues

I absolutely enjoy the products we have access to. Its a great concept with a few bugs that need to be worked out.

Pros

I like its connected to Amazon and gives users a large selection of options to choose from.

Cons

Navigation. Its difficult to navigate. The search criteria are broad and return products in no way related to the users search. In the mobile app the spend button doesnt work on the main page you have to move to the cart page or another page for that button to work.

Jaime from American National Insurance Company

Awardco - you are my sunshine

ease of implementation - once the right key internal decision makers are identified and were a part of the project team to make those look and feel decisions, the kick-off to sandbox, to testing, to Prod/Live was seamless

Pros

Amazon shopping interface with the redemption of points, makes for a very rich and trendy service award UX

Cons

The reporting capability from the seat of the admin could be more robust

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

look and feel, and customer service over the course of 2+ yrs while making the decision to award the business to Awardco

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

UX, COST!, Sales team was a partner and not a pusher

Monica from Aptive Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

I love Awardco

I had a great experience I got what I wanted at reasonable price and no hassles getting to me .I love that it was fast simple and I got way more than I expected I'm happy so very happy can't wait to get more and order more thank you Awardco .

Pros

I like that it was very easy to use it was not an issue getting what we ordered it came sooner than expected and we will able to get more for just small amounts of points we got . I Iove it .

Cons

I wish more products to choose from especially in women's department or pets department

Matt from GoHealth

LOVE Awardco

Pros

LOVE AWARDCO! EASY WAY TO SEND REWARDS TO THOSE WHO HAVE EARNED THEM. Able to use the program for a variety of options and selections. QUICK TURN AROUND when you choose an item to purchase

Cons

SOME PRODUCTS COME AND GO. Wish there were options to change a points category if only assigned for one type of category

Bob from Aptive Environmental

Awesome Incentive

It is easy to use and the rewards as well as recognition are imperative to our employees.

Pros

Being able to recognize people and how it relates to our core values is critical

Cons

I wish it had more dining and entertainment options but I know it can't have everything.

Awardco Experience

Rewards program is now automated with little to no maintenance. Spot recognitions are easy to add when needed.

Pros

Very easy to use and maintain. Easy to navigate and update as needed.

Cons

Nothing really. Software team has done a great job with existing program.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

All electronic and digital. Awardco looks after everything!

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Other program was an order catalog that had to be manually distributed.

Guadalupe from McKesson

A Platform Providing High-Quality Reward System and Company Engagement

It helps peers in suggesting any point amount. It also helps in nominating workers and employees for recognition easily. Employees don’t have to wait for approving their points due to its automatic approval process. If you want to build a custom catalogue of products then it will help a lot in it as it is integrated with Amazon. It helps employees in redeeming rewards on any item such as hotels, tickets of events, birthday cards and many more.

Pros

It helps in boosting employee engagement and simplifying the processes of rewards. It is integrated with amazon through which employees will be able to access thousands of items its key features consist of M2E and P2P recognition, automated workflows, custom catalogues, white labelling, distribution and budget management as well as detailed reports of recognition. Managers are able to easily recognize their employees through it by choosing a monitory account.

Cons

More points are needed in it for spreading them to everyone. Sometimes it may not be able to recognize management policies. Some time we are unable to find birthdays and anniversaries lists of our co-workers and fellows.

Great Platform

Pros

Such a great way to recognize other team members!

Cons

There are no items that I do not like about the software.

Jenna from Reading Horizons

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Julie from Enterprise Holdings, Inc

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

It was a company decision but I agree this is a much better platform and enjoy it a lot more. It has a much cleaner look and I appreciate the AwardCo points that can be spent on Amazon, which I am heavy user of anyway. I love the products I have earned/bought and the delivery is always fast and fantastic.

Steve from Dogberry Collections

Industry: Furniture

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Our in-house developed system was okay, but Awardco offered the free trial and we immediately fell in love with the system. It is robust, easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to administer and has great data reporting!

Adam from Complete Merchant Solutions

Reward system that motivates

There are different types of reward motivation: eg, carrot and stick reward - if you do this you will get a reward vs random unanticipated rewards after the fact. Awardco is the latter, which is more healthy and doesn't have the side effects the carrot and stick method has. So our Awardco experience has been very helpful in creating a healthy motivational environment.

Pros

Awardco Recognitions is a very easy and impactful way to reward people in our organization for doing a great job or going above and beyond. People feel appreciated and are more likely to work harder/smarter or tackle a difficult challenge knowing they may get awarded awardco points, which can be renewed for gift cards or a myriad of items.

Cons

The budgets for awards are setup in silos. So each manager has a budget of awards for her/his team. However, if a manager wants to give a recognition to someone outside their department, the award still comes out of their budget and reduces the amount for their own team. It would be nice if there were a budget for cross-team awards or even manager-to-manager awards. The other thing is managers give awards to their subordinates but the only person that can give to the leadership team is the CEO, who is too busy to do it. So a structure that supports leaders giving recognition to other leaders would be helpful.

Amanda from Cru

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Sarah from Enterprise Holdings LLC

Loved by all levels of staff

We all LOVE Awardco!

Pros

You can use it to give kudos to employees, and you can also use it to send points to employees who can spend them on Amazon. I like that there is an app. You can view a feed of the compliments and even set up email alerts for all compliments or compliments just for your team/part of the organization. I have never heard any negative feedback from agents- only that they want more points! The compliments are also tagged under specific categories, which is great for tracking and reporting.

Cons

Search functions on the app do not have a back button while shopping and redeeming points.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Option to send points/awards.

Erin from EAN Services, INC

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

Susan from Supplemental Health Care

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Mainly the knowledge of the sales person and the attention to our wants and needs.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Cost. Awardco was more cost efficient for our program.

Brittany from Enterprise holdings

I love AWARDCO!

I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros

I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons

The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

Marina from The Police Credit Union

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

Sandra from Mountain America CU

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

I would think it has a better selection of items to choose from. Well know companies everyone knows.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

It was my company's decision

Jodi from Northern Contours

Industry: Building Materials

We love Awardco!

The Awardco team has all been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Our employees love the fact that they can use their points to purchase gift cards and get items directly from Amazon. Our supervisors/managers like being able to publicly recognize their employees any time they want, even if its without awarding points.

Pros

We love the redemption options. There are so many more options than the last program we offered.

Cons

There aren't a lot of options in the company store (that you don't have to pay to have), and the options they do have are a bit on the spendy side for our employees.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Because we wanted to provide our employees with something better.

kamrul from Sonali Bank Ltd

All in one Platform

My overall experience is fantastic with Awardco. It's great to use.

Pros

As Awardco is directly connected to amazon so i can buy anything that i need from anywhere. It is easy to use and fast. This is amazing service for any companies that want to keep their employees enganged. It works in a timely manner that i love most.

Cons

I didn’t find any issue that bored me but navigation Between categories should be more smooth.

Carlee from America First Credit Union

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

Pros

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

Cons

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

I wasn't directly involved with the decision to switch, but I know my company had felt like OC Tanner was an outdated program and didn't offer the best value to awarding employees.

Jami from OCE

Our employees love Awardco!

My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros

Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Cons

The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Our Marketing Department chose the product.

Natalie from Mountain America Credit Union

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Cons

There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

My company did so we can get more of a dollar by dollar value.

Dawn from Enterprise Holdings

LOVE Awardco!

Overall it has been great, orders arrive quickly, customer service is excellent and I hope to continue using it.

Pros

I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt.

Cons

I wish there were more details about the specific products

Melissa from Candle Warmers

Industry: Warehousing

Highly recommend! My employee's love it!

Awesome Customer service, they respond to me at once and go out of their way to help. I never have to wait to talk to someone. They have a support line for employees to call and inquire about their accounts, orders and points. It is great we can order directly from Amazon! I highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I love the fact that employees can purchase anything off of AMAZON directly from app/software! Hundreds of gift card options to every major retailer and restaurant. Employees can use points to buy Visa Pre-paid gift cards. I like that employees can make comments and add emoji's to recognitions given.

Cons

Not much.. a few minor things... that wasn't enough to affect my purchase.... Would like them to be able to recognize and give points to an entire team at once without having to add each name separately. But I know they are working on this! It would be nice if they could add the app to I-tunes or Google play rather than having to download it from the website. Other than that, it is awesome!

Lynne from KeyImpact

Amazing from the beginning thru implementation!

The platform and the team are amazing. I first me with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was great! He was patient, answered all of my questions, and even did a second review of the platform for my HR team. He was a great sales person. Persistent but not pushy. My implementation team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was extremely organized, great follow through and kept us on track. Lastly, it's not over once you are done with implementation. There was a transition meeting where I was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who I am confident is familiar with our specific needs. The platform is affordable, user friendly, and has the ability for employees to choose from a number of awards including the Amazon platform. As an admim, it is also very easy to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is an affordable platform that is easy to implement and is user friendly for end users and admin.

Cons

The ONLY feature is that recognition cannot be focused to a specific team or group of people. Small in the scheme of things.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

User friendly and variety of awards to choose from.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Better technology and wider variety of awards to choose from.

Awardco is a game changer!

Using Awardco has been so beneficial to our organization in several ways. Scaling, modernizing and automating our recognition program has truly been a game changer.

Pros

I appreciate the automation and flexibility Awardco provides to our organization.

Cons

I haven't found anything so far that hasn't been helpful.

Bresha from GoHealth

A trip to the virtual treasure box!

Pros

The user friendly software is quick and efficient! I log onto the site with just a few keystrokes, quickly access the menu to choose from, make my selection and just like that my order is complete!

Cons

I did not have any Cons when using this software.

A worry-free employee recognition program

Awardco has been amazing! If I have any issues or concerns, they are there to help me right away. I have been extremely impressed with their quality of customer service.

Pros

The integration process for so easy. I sent our logo, a memo that would be sent to employees receiving recognition, an excel list of recipients with their recognition information, a few forms, and everything was set up and ready to go!

Cons

The employee and their supervisor would receive an email about the recognition, but I wanted the president and HR manager to be copied as well. There was a limit on the number of people that could be included.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Awardco offers a wide variety of items in every category possible. Employees love being able to select one large item or several smaller items. There are endless possibilities.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Recognized employees received a small catalog to select an item from. There was a limited selection of items and not worth the value we paid.

Shanita from ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS INC

Awardco Review

There are definitely some improvements that should be implemented with the viewing process. However, overall I am satisfied with the Awardco experience.

Pros

I like the products available for redemption.

Cons

I don't like how the products are listed for viewing.

Lindsay from Cru

Industry: Writing and Editing

Wonderful incentive program

My company did a beta test of this software, and I have my fingers crossed it'll be here to stay soon! I'm not someone who likes physical gifts unless they're thoughtful, and this is one way to guarantee that. What better way to ensure someone likes and appreciates a gift than to let the person pick out the gifts themselves? It's genius and highly effective for motivating and rewarding employees!

Pros

I loved being recognized by my supervisor or coworkers. It was a great way to encourage one another publicly but without an awkward experience in front of an in-person crowd. And I really appreciated being able to pick out my own gifts. I could choose to get several smaller items or save up for a bigger item with my points earned.

Cons

My only suggestions for improvement would be allowing users to be able to delete their own comments, use control-enter to create a new line in a comment, and add emoji expressions in response to other people's comments.

Renee from Avera Medical Group

Awardco Employee Recognition

Excellent.

Pros

It took a little while to figure out how to use this software. I figured out on my own that I could put a specific item in and hit search. Once I used it several times, it was easier to navigate. I like how easy it is with using points from work and the products come really fast.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can only get to the site through my e-mail at work stating that I have rewards. Maybe you can get there without going through work but I have not been able to do that. If there is a way to do that, it would be helpful if you could state that on the awards page.

Scott from Cru

A great motivator

I have had a great experience using Awardco. It's just as much fun to give out reward points and comments of affirmation as it is to receive them. I highly recommend this service.

Pros

Awardco is a wonderful tool for encouraging employees and acknowledging their accomplishments. Not only can comments be shared for all to see expressing gratitude for a job well done, but employees can be rewarded with points redeemable for merchandise of their choosing--things they actually want! I've very much enjoyed using this system.

Cons

Although this system works in conjuction with Amazon, the selection of merchandise available is somewhat limited and does not reflect Amazon's full catalog. Despite that, there is plenty of good stuff to choose from.

Jennifer from Enterprise Holdings Inc.

Great reward/recognition site

I love that our management allow us to reap the rewards of our good work. I get more competitive than usual because I look forward to converting my Awardco points from candies, to sweaters, and gadgets. I also enjoy seeing my supervisor's recognition for it develops a sense of fulfillment that I am doing the job that is a source of livelihood for my family. Thank you Enterprise and Thank you Awardco!

Pros

I am a reservations sales agent and I value the work the service that we do. When competitions arise, I get even more pumped up because it allows me to have the freedom to choose the reward. I click the reward, I hit send and it arrives so quickly. The ease and simplicity of navigation is outstanding.

Cons

There is nothing that I would change at the moment. I am loving it!

Phillip from Enterprise Holdings

Excellent Program

Pros

I use Awardco to recognize another co worker or manager for their exceptional service. I also get awarded Awardco point where I can spend on Amazon. We all love to shop and this program gives me the fun to do that.

Cons

In order to return an item to Amazon you have to make the request through an email there is no order number that you can use to return directly to amazon.

Tasche from Mountain America Credit Union

Awardco is AWESOME!

Pros

This software/rewards program has everything! Writing a review for another employee is quick and easy. I appreciate that you can choose to share with the entire company or keep it private. The prize function is easy to use and has endless reward choices in all price ranges. I have used other reward systems before and this is by far the best!

Cons

As a user, it wasn't clear to me in the beginning that there was a search function for other prizes. I thought we were limited to the choices and categories shown on the screen.

Anna from Chick-fil-A

Industry: Restaurants

Very great

Pros

As a team member it is very easy to use and access. It is a different type of reward.

Cons

I do not have any cons for awardco. It is very useful

Cindy from Lake Centre for Rehabilitation

Awardco

Nice receiving the products from Amazon.

Pros

Getting items and not having to pay monetarily.

Cons

Nothing, didn't spend enough time on it to look into that.

Great Product!

Awardco is a great reward program for businesses and employees. This system allows for a variety of rewards for hard work. Employees are more likely to participate in company programs when they feel they are working toward something they want.

Pros

Awardco is a great product in allowing users to choose their reward(s) versus some ordinary product they may or may not like. The use of this system also allow for a variety of choices which isn’t necessarily used in other places. People want variety.

Cons

The only con I can say this system has is a fee associated with the visa reward card should you opt for a physical card instead of an e card. People should have full access to their funds without feeling like they are giving it up.

Roman from Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Industry: Computer Hardware

Nice!

Great experience!

Pros

The product was easy to use, and simple explain to others.

Cons

There is nothing that I disliked about this software.

Heather from Zillow Group

Always exciting to get an Awardco recognition email

Every company should use Awardco to recognize employees because there are so many options for redeeming bucks with a huge range of types of eGift cards.

Pros

I love when my company uses Awardco to recognize our work anniversaries and to congratulate us on big projects/goals that we meet. There are so many eGift cards to choose from and it truly feels like a kid in a candy shop.

Cons

Only one issue ever, I selected a gift card but learned that the company was no longer in business within 2 hours of me and I was not able to exchange the gift card.

Pamela from Ainsworth Game Technology

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Awardco - Easy, Fast Recognition

I really appreciate the ability to give feedback or fist bump to my co-workers - in a public way - and also attach a "gift" if I want. This is not something that we've been able to do before so that everyone can see the recognition.

Pros

Awardco allows me to recognize not just the people on my team, but also anyone else in the company - to say "thank you" or congratulate or highlight a job well done. Our company also uses it to announce yearly job anniversaries. It's easy to use - no frills - very straightforward. The simplicity of the program and the user interface, I believe, makes it more likely that people will use it to recognize co-workers more often.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to customize the splash screen, after logging in, to show examples of real feedback submitted by people in our company that scrolls across the screen. Would also like the ability to have pop-ups or reminder email periodically - as a reminder to "Awardco your co-workers!" or some such verbiage. Something the company can customize - to remind us that Awardco is available and is a good way to recognize someone. We get so busy sometimes that we forget to do that.

monica from EHI

***** 5 stars!

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to communicate within the company.

Cons

I did not have any issues always worked for me

Eddie from GoHealth

Thanks Awardco

Pros

The availability of Customer Service, Thanks!

Cons

Difficulty understanding what all the service are provided

MARIA from GOHEALTH

AWARD APPRECIATED

GENERALLY SATISFIED

Pros

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE VERY NICE AND USEFUL

Cons

NOT EASY TO USE SOME REWARDS WILL NOT LOAD

Andrea from UNOS

Terrible product

Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which color I wanted, so that was out. Be prepared to buy basic items, not things that you actually want. I added a huge Lego set to my cart, but it disappeared before I could complete the purchase. I finally decided to search for gift cards. Thankfully, there is a large assortment. So, I ordered three Amazon gift cards that totaled up to the number of points I have available. I have yet to receiv an email to say that my order has been processed, shipped, received, nothing. That was May 11th. The order shows processed, but it is now June 9th and I still haven't heard anything from Awardco. This is $150 in gift cards that has just vanished. It was my 10 year anniversary present from my company. Next time I'll just take the Visa gift card and company pin. This entire experience has been a complete nightmare, and I have given this feedback to everyone. A waste of time. Horrible experience.

Pros

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Lisa from GoHealth

Awardco is an wonderful software addition for our employees

It is a great way to ensure our employees have the items they need for their home office as well as a fantastic award system.

Pros

Love the ability to award employee for their hard work through Awardco

Cons

No Cons, it works great and has truly been a valuable way to recognize our employees