Browse GoVida Reviews

Athang from e-Zest Solutions Ltd.

Wellbeing! Collaboration! Team Building!

Happy and Healthy teams!

Pros

This app enables peers, co-workers across the organization to take-up challenges and promotes healthy competition. Has facilitated team bounding as well as motivated the teams to remain healthy and mindful. The meditation and leaderboard features were instrumental in helping adapt to the #newnormal during Covid19 lockdown. The feature to redeem points for discounts and charity help contribute to the community and local businesses as well.

Cons

Live playlist and a route map showing the daily jog pattern

Response from GoVida

Replied June 2020

Thanks Athang for your feedback and feature suggestions. We are delighted you are feeling the benefits from using GoVida and we are continuously adding more to the platform. Best wishes.

Jhe from Big Creative Education

Brilliant incentives, easy to use and highly engaging.

My overall experience with GoVida is excellent. I don’t think I have ever received such efficient and effective customer service in my entire life as I have with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ GoVida! Excellent app, so much future potential too; I am looking forward to keeping this as part of my life / habits going forward. My health has already improved, as well as my motivation. It is also a great way to celebrate what was already being done before joining. I would highly recommend it to any business, as well as suggest for there to be a “personal” version for families and friends, as I believe it will do wonders for the mind and body.

Pros

The interface and dashboard is easy to use, well considered and generally intuitive. The integration of fitness trackers such as Apple Health and Fitbit are very helpful and offer excellent ways to combine own personal habits with a celebratory tool / work incentive. Having leaderboards for both steps and points is great; it allows for healthy competition as well as teamwork for the company-wide challenges. Personally, having this app / incentive scheme has really driven me to do just that little bit more when it comes to my health and well-being. My day now starts with “checking in” with myself and how I feel, followed by listening to a couple “mind” audios to help refocus my thoughts. Then I focus on getting my steps in wherever I can; walking rather than bus, doing cardio rather than skipping it, then seeing if a can push to be #1 on the leaderboard for the day! Over just the short time frame that I have had GoVida, I have already seen improvements in my recovery time and heart rate, just by doing the extra cardio. Personally, I am a gym / strength trainer, so having points also for my training sessions at the gyms is particularly useful, especially as my gym was already verified within the app before I started. Overall, this has added an excellent reward system to my personal life; as well as a healthy way to build rapport with my team.

Cons

I had a couple of issues with my steps being not counted as I was using too many trackers at once (I bought a Fitbit, Fitbit and Apple do not currently work together/ integrate as companies, only through 3rd party apps). This was resolved very quickly by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoVida, who was able to suggest and support me thorough my confusion. It would be interesting to see if there would be a way to add other data / stats into this app. I have been using MyFitnessPal for tracking food / nutrition, as well as weight and body fat. This may be too invasive to share for some people, especially being a work app, but it may be useful for this to be added to personal dashboards. Having a chat option would be funny / a stream / feed where people could chat, “heckle” or add pics. Having more “gym” / “strength trainer” incentives would be much appreciated. 4 weeks to get one set of points for gym is rather long!

Amey from e-zest solutions pvt ltd

Fantastic App!

I am using GoVida from last 6 months and now I am addicted to it. I was not fitness freak earlier. I got busy with my work and daily routines but this app motivated back me to healthy lifestyle. I can track my all activities here. . Competitions, Challenges keep me active all time along with that I get rewards for that too. Just Amazing !!! Grab rewards like for anything from exercise to Meditation. Healthy life + Happy Mind. Love this concept . Thoroughly recommended.

Pros

App is like saviour in this pandemic. Getting rewards for your physical fitness and Meditations is like double bonus. Really like rewards concepts and different mindfulness programs. All are in one place from taking care of all your activities to your mental health.

Cons

Nothing much but having different wearables connected along with different kinds of reward will make app more enjoyable.

Stephen from Bodey Medical Centre

GoVida is a fantastic App that has improved the mental and physical wellbeing of our staff

Data has shown that the App has increased the walking distance of our staff members by 23%. The majority of staff using it, engage with the App everyday and it has helped boost staff morale and wellbeing.

Pros

I have enjoyed working as GP for 15 years now in Manchester. During this time I have witnessed how unhealthy lifestyles and behaviours increase the risk of developing chronic diseases.​ I chose general practice as my field of medicine, because of the ability to focus on preventative medicine. Being well aware of this, I was looking for something that could help promote lifestyle and behaviour changes for our staff, as small, sustained, lifestyle changes over time, can all add up to huge physical and wellbeing benefits. We are one of the largest practices in Manchester with just over 40 employees. That is why the GoVida App has impressed me so much, as it has helped our staff members facilitate these changes and provided added motivation through the earning of rewards, a sense of teamwork and camaraderie with colleagues and the ability to earn money for worthy causes. By focusing holistically on both physical and mental health it promotes balance and wellbeing, which not only benefits the user, but those that surround them - eg family, work colleagues. The software looks great, can be personalised and is easy to use and navigate around. There is the option to link activity wearables - eg Apple watches, FitBits. The mindfulness meditations are excellent too, and reward points can be earnt by completing these. The developers are continuously adding new functionality to the App - eg new rewards / live Zoom Yoga and Pilates sessions / new Mindfulness meditations.

Cons

Unable to link Garmin wearables, which some of our staff members have - but I am informed that this is being worked on by the developers, so may be an added feature soon.

Reasons for Choosing GoVida

I did look at some alternative apps - but only GoVida provided rewards for engagement with the app in response to hitting activity and meditation targets. I felt that this would give our staff members added motivation. I also read positive reviews from some other companies that were using the App.

Peter from Inspire

Industry: Market Research

The best physical and mental wellbeing app in the market place.

The team at GoVida have been fantastic through out. The implementation was seemless and pain free which has proven with over 80% engagement.

Pros

The application has all the features needed to keep staff motivated and engaged. to date we have run a couple of team challenges through the app with great success. The engagement in these challenges were far higher than any other team event we have run so far!. We have collages all around the world and the app allowed us to run team events where everyone get get involved.

Cons

I would love to see a swimming added to the tracking.

Reasons for Choosing GoVida

GoVida is provides all the features and services provided in one simple application. On research we found that there is one app for mind wellbeing, one app for physical wellbeing and apps for reward and recognition. Govida provides a total solution in one app.

Vicky from Nugent Sante

Great App

I use this app daily, it reminds me to move. I go walking every day. I listen to the 'mind' sessions in the Mind Tracker and my 'mood' is noted every day which all helps towards building the GoVPs which are redeemable and also go towards charity earnings. Great app, love it :)

Pros

I like the fact it collects the GoVPs towards redeeming these and for charity. I like the look and the colour scheme of the app.

Cons

I have to always have to come out the app, and go back in for the 'how am i feeling today' to come up.

Ruchi from e-Zest Solutions

Industry: Information Services

Great App to get active!

My company introduced this app around the time the Covid lockdown began. It was really helpful in making me feel connected with my teammates 'cos I checked them out on the leaderboard! And also, as moving out wasn't advised, it at least made sure I get some steps in or do Yoga to stay active...

Pros

It shows how I fare with respect to my teammates! I feel motivated and get going...just to see my rank rising. Also it has mind sessions that help me unwind after a full day at work or when I get my day started. I got a few Yoga sessions free & also got a discount on an e-learning course because of my activity. So far so good.

Cons

I feel the variety in the number of challenges would be cool. Right now there are only 4 types of challenges.

Reasons for Switching to GoVida

I felt more engaged as it had my teammates! And also a host of other features - not only steps.

GoVida - a limitless potential for innovation in team well-being

Pros

GoVida is a well built app, with a robust backend that seems almost limitless. The app loads and operates fast, and it is easy to manage my daily well-being activities. I like that the dashboard is an all access point to my activities, challenges and rewards so I can easily track my progress without effort. If I listen to a meditation GoVida gives me credit, if I do a challenge GoVida keeps tally, if I have a workout GoVida logs it. I'm happy to see a well-being platform that entices all users to connect with their community and live a better life at their own pace and skill level.

Cons

I would like to see future additions that enhance connectivity between users. This is probably already in development.

Nicki from Inspire

Go vida

Overall a great device and really motivated me through the lock down and to push myself , encouraged me to relax and not only doing this to keep myself fit and healthy at the same point you receive rewards which again is a great motivation . Great way to set team challenges and add a little fun .

Pros

Loved that it tracks all of your steps Motivates Excellent relaxation tracks

Cons

sometimes it would not always sink with your watch

Andrew from Tessellate

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A great way to track your activity and earn rewards

Pros

The app encourages you to be active and offers live video classes. I like the way that being active and living a healthy lifestyle helps to build up points through the app that can be exchanged for rewards.

Cons

As with all new apps, there were one or two teething problems, but overall I love the app and don't have anything negative to say about it!

Angela from BDO LLP

Great App, good rewards and easy and simple to use!

As a user I've found this great to encourage me to be more fit and active and to push myself to get those extra steps to either hit a challenge or meet a target. Having visibility over the amount of movement is a great tool to encourage this. I think it is great the company has implemented this given the role is predominantly inactive. I have also enjoyed the team challenges set up, especially in lock down.

Pros

I have found this app great, and during lock down it really has encouraged me to be more fit and active. This has been great to compete in the team challenges we have done encouraging people to get involved and adding in some competitiveness! I love the app and frequently complete the daily challenge, 3 day challenge and marathon weekly challenge. The rewards are good which is good to work towards for a goal. The App is simple to use, and now that it can sync with Fitbit it is absolutely ideal as means i can head out for a walk and don't necessarily need to even have my phone with me.

Cons

Prior to the App being able to sync to Fitbit i found it quite restrictive and it wasn't a correct reflection of my movement and steps, as i often do not have my phone with me. Since this has been resolved it has been great. I have one instance where it would no longer work and sync, however the App team were quick to resolve and it was a painless process.

John from Powerbase Consulting

Wellbeing Enabler and Motivator

A fantastic app that helps motivate and promote a more active lifestyles as well as other personal development attributes; also the inter-team challenges and leaderboard and dashboards definitely leads to an increase awareness and focus of ongoing wellbeing - the best Wellbeing App for inclusion in a Corporate Wellbeing Strategy.

Pros

The overall objective to keep fit and healthy but without pressure, rather through fun and friendly team competition, equitably catering for all levels of physical fitness. A significant attraction is earning GoVida Rewards Points through tracking of step, attending wellbeing venues, attending mindfulness courses, online fitness sessions and attending specific challenges and redeeming these against a spectrum of rewards offerings, both Company Internal and externally, including charities. The Holistic nature of the content covering Physical, Mental and Lifestyle, which integrates well with Health Apps on most wearables to give an all-round daily, week and annual summary of activities and achievement. A very easy to enable and use Wellbeing Ap - stimulating even people who are not typically active, to join in and have fun - and get fitter!

Cons

The absence of sleep tracking data - although I believe this is coming soon.

James from BDO LLP

A focus on employee wellbeing

We have seen staff encouraged to check-in to many of the GoVida certified venues such as gyms, yoga studios and equestrian schools with those staff taking advantage of the membership discounts on offer and the in-app Mindfulness Diploma. Since implementation we have noticed an increase in employee engagement in wellbeing initiatives across all grades largely driven by the GoVida leader boards and team competitions being run.

Pros

BDO LLP have worked closely with GoVida to implement the App and promote Health and Wellbeing within our North West Business Assurance department. We now have an active user based of over 100 employees with plans to roll out further to other business streams. Feedback from employees has been positive on the motivation and redeemable rewards which supports the other wellbeing initiatives BDO promotes.

Cons

Over the 6 month implementation period we have seen additional features added into the app such as support for Apple and Fitbit devices which has driven adoption further. Initially there was a focus on check-ins at venues but over the course of the COVID-19 UK lockdown additional meditation and virtual yoga session have been added and well received by the team.

Response from GoVida

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback James. Best wishes to you and your team

Rachel from BDO

GoVida

In terms of any technical issues when using GoVida, the user support has been brilliant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has replied on the same day and found a solution for the issues I have encountered.

Pros

By logging onto GoVida daily it encourages me to be physically active. It acts as a reminder to ensure that I get steps in each day, as it is easy to go a whole day without walking with a desk job. Since using the app there has been a marked increase in my average number of steps. The challenges within the app are a great feature, as bonus points can be earned by maintaining physical activity (e.g. "Checking in" at a wellbeing venue 3 times a week). This feature helps to create routine and positive wellbeing habits.

Cons

A downside of the app is the way in which it syncs with google fit. In order for data from another fitness app/fitbit to be recognised involves syncing the third party app, then google fit and finally GoVida. If GoVida is synced first, not all of the data is captured. This means that on occasions the app has not recognised all my steps, and subsequently miss out on the extra points. It would be great if the app could sync directly to other third party fitness apps.

Bhushan from e-Zest Solution

Great for keeping me in Shape

Pros

This app is great, I am using GoVida for more than a year now. I used to keep track of my steps mostly. I generally walk around 12000 steps a day and I really liked the way it show me my progress in day,week, month and year manner. This app also reward me with points /GoVPs based on my Step count and Leaderboard is just awesome. Its pretty good to see yourself rising above in global leaderboard. I also started meditation using this app now, thought I haven't used it much but I can say it is pretty decent one and easy to perform. Thumbs up from me to this app.

Cons

I think the feature can be added is calories counter. Actually I am trying to loose some weight so app do show me how many steps I walked but when I want to understand how many calories I lost , I get stuck and this is something I think GoVida should work on.

Reasons for Switching to GoVida

Better Option. Motivation Easy to Use user interface. Getting Rewards

Mark from Character World

Wellness and Team Building

One of the stand out impacts is the popularity of the application and discussion points it brings. Since the launch we have also used the platform to drive our internal wellbeing initiatives and have found this has increased engagement with these events/activities. The customer support has been first class too.

Pros

We were looking for a way to drive our employee wellness message and liked the GoVida concept. The platform is very popular among colleagues. As well as encouraging positive wellbeing activities it has proven to be an excellent tool for team building and engagement. During the recent lockdown period it helped keep our remote working teams stay connected as well as providing mental health support.

Cons

Having personally taken up cycling recently I would like to be able to track my cycling distance through the app. I have chatted with the founders and I believe this is on the product road map and we have seen regular new feature additions since we implemented GoVida.

Steve from Sedulo

Govida

Brilliant, the fact it covers all wellbeing from exercise to mental health . This isn’t an option with any other platform we researched

Pros

I loved how easy it was to onboard the whole company and the ease of use means it’s used by virtually everyone in the business daily

Cons

Nothing at all , everything is pretty self explanatory

Reasons for Choosing GoVida

Price and ease of onboarding

Danny from MSP

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Helping colleagues to be more active one step at a time

The app has been a great tool for my colleagues and I to measure how active we are, and to spurn us on to do more physical activity and walking - the competitive side works for some people, but for those who are less competitive there are other incentives that the app offers that have appealed to them e.g. points for venue check-ins, mindfulness videos etc

Pros

The app is very easy to download, install and get started - no lengthy surveys to fill out or hoops to jump through, and the onboarding process for colleagues is very simple too. There's handy integration with smartphone apps and devices to allow easy syncing of data, and the app is clean, professional and simple to use and nevigate around.

Cons

It's great to hear that many ideas that we've thought to enhance the app (e.g. intra-organisational leaderboards, different types of challenges etc) have already been thought about by the developers and they are in the process of being added in to future versions of the software.

Peter from Chesham Bois LTSC

Great for workplace teams and individuals looking for a Wellness boost!

Very positive, and an easy way to get teams to take up wellness in a fun way without preaching and making the experience negative. The app is a breeze to use, even for someone like myself who isn't that tech savvy!

Pros

The app is very easy to use, understand and helps awareness of deficiences in certain areas of wellbeing. I really like the challenges and it made me want to improve on each target daily. The game-based approach makes it fun to start becoming healthier and fitter in the workplace, I always check out the leaderboard atleast once a day to see where I am on steps! I also liked the idea of rewards for completing mindfulness tasks, physical challenges etc.

Cons

I didn't find anything I disliked about GoVida.

Irene from Characterworld Ltd

GoVida is a great fitness and mental health app

It's a great way to connect colleagues via leader board

Pros

It is very easy to use and user-friendly. Encourages you to take reasonable challenges which are redeemable for great rewards when completed, so it's really easy to improve fitness levels. The new "mind" section is also great for meditation even for beginners.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like. Experienced teasing problems with android phones to start with, but this has been resolved.

Dave from Character World Ltd

Great Idea

When GoVida was pitched to me I was unsure about it. It came at a time when I was thinking about ways of engaging with our colleagues for wellbeing and mindfulness so we thought why not try it. I have to say that the level of engagement has been incredible from all of the colleagues who have downloaded and used the app. Feedback is positive and that helps me justify the investment. The interaction with GoVida is always 100% first rate and they never fail to deliver on promises. Superb app superb people to deal with and all of that leads to superbly happy colleagues.

Pros

easy to use easy to download and easy to administer

Cons

I cant find anything that I don't like about the app

Didnt have to

rebecca from BDO

I have had a great experience with GoVida and also whenever there has been an issue the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team has been great.

Pros

I like that it tracks your steps, you can do challenges with other people and it also has great rewards. The mindfulness section is also a really big plus for me, I use this quite a lot.

Cons

At first it was difficult to connect a Fitbit but now this works perfectly

Response from GoVida

Replied September 2020

Thanks Rebecca,

Julian from NHS GP

Motivating team building software

Pros

The way the app brings team members together to motivate and support one and other in achieving their exercise and wellbeing goals.

Cons

There are opportunities to develop extra features which I believe are planed.

Response from GoVida

Replied June 2020

Thanks Julian for your feedback. Good to hear GoVida's positive impact on your team. Best wishes.

Katie from Character World

Fantastic , Love GoVida

A great app. That I can’t image not having. I basically get rewards for just my normal day active walking around.

Pros

It helps me record how active I am with my steps. Great to Keep me fit. The mind section is one of my favourites especially the improve sleep is great for me. I love all the rewards.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. The app is great.

Response from GoVida

Replied September 2020

Thanks Katie - Great to hear this - we have some exciting new feature additions coming soon.

Dave from Co-Creation Group Limited

A great app that helps change your wellbeing habits

Pros

I really liked how the app helps you look after your wellbeing with both the functionality and also the notifications. It also makes it easier to use as it connects to other apps that you may use for exercise etc and it's able to pull the data from those. I also enjoyed the team challenges which brought in a little healthy competition and actually helped you take action to take action around your own wellbeing.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I liked least. The more I explore the app, the more I find!

Prashant from E-zest Solutions

GoVida App

Pros

The mind section is awesome, Rewards and Live yoga classes

Cons

every time need to open the app and sync the data to the server, if it does automatically from the background this app will be very good to use

Tom from Sky

Industry: Broadcast Media

My experience with GoVida

Very positive experience on the whole. Would recommend to friends in a heartbeat.

Pros

The app is easy to use and pretty intuitive. GoVida is that gentle push I need to get me out for a run or to the gym. The meditations they offer are great too

Cons

I was using the app at the start when there were a few teething problems. These have by and large been erased now though.

Chaitali from e-Zest software solutions

Well being app with unique features!!

Pros

This app is thoughtfully designed to have physical health monitored through various wearables with the accuracy of the data along with the meditations & mindfulness courses.In addition, you have Charity earnings and GoVida points keep your activities balanced :)

Cons

On demand videos of workout tutorials would be an added advantage

Shruti from e-Zest Solutions

Great app to track fitness

Good app to have both physical and mental fitness.

Pros

GoVida motivates us to stay fit, have daily exercise. Additional features like meditation tracks, challenges etc. are also good. The app also helps me to use fitbit watch along with google fit.

Cons

Sometimes we need to refresh the home screen to reflect latest steps count.

Mark from Character World

GoVida

Very good, it has encouraged me to join a gym and get fit

Pros

Simple to use and enables good tracking of progress.

Cons

I don't find anything bad about this app.

MONALI from 2Coms

Must have app

Pros

I like the eas of use...it helps me to meditate.. mostly I used this for mediation.early in the morning.they have a good collection.i also like there mediation courses.

Cons

I hope that mediation will give us some more courses and provide mood wise, mediation songs.

Claire from The Nest

Keeping me motivated

On the days I was feeling less motivated to excercise or meditate it kept me motivated to do it...then I felt better for it, especially my stress levels by the end of the day!

Pros

The extra challenges, which could earn you additional rewards. The fact that there was included as well as physical exercise. I like to meditate and know it helps me, so it was nice that this was recognised along with the benefits of the physical exercise.

Cons

Id like more meditation choices, but they seem to be adding to them regularly now.

Response from GoVida

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your feedback Claire and we hope you continue to have a positive experience with GoVida. Best Wishes from the GoVida Team

Rahul from e-Zest Solutions

Unique App concept

Pros

This application keeps employees moving and develop healthy habits in day to day life. User can simply register in challenges and complete them even they are at working place. These are really simple activities such as steps, flight or regular check ins into fitness centres. Employees can earn very good rewards by completing these activities.

Cons

Check Ins at places & mindfulness section can be improved further..

Lisa from Inspire Europe Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

GoVida effectively supports implementation of company wellbeing strategy

Very willing to listen and incorporate company needs to ensure that the program fits in with company wellbeing strategy and culture, all questions were addressed quickly.

Pros

It was really straight forward to implement and launch. Once the decision had been made to invest in GoVida, because of the support and clear direction received from GoVida, it was simply and quick. We only had one or 2 small issues from a user perspective which were addressed and rectified quickly. I like its functionality and the fact it is intuitive.

Cons

From what I have experienced to date, there are no compromises.

Cath from Ashley Medical Communications

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Brilliant app!

Pros

The step counter and challenges are a great way to motivate the user. The team challenges are particularly good during the lockdown as get us out and about exercising with a bit of camaraderie thrown in...and clear the head after a day working at home. The mind section then helps unwind at the end of the day with a variety of options to listen to

Cons

The limitations on recording steps only - It would be great to link this to other forms of exercise such as cycling and swimming - perhaps the option to manually enter an activity

Kirsty from Character world

Industry: Textiles

Great app...made me purchase a Fitbit :)

Pros

Seeing how your colleagues are doing , healthy competition and rewarded for moving more

Cons

Having to have phone with me all the time but bought a Fitbit and now syncs fine .

Fiona from Character World

Great wellness app

Pros

App is easy to use, integrates with my phone well and is a great motivator to keep up my exercise and wellness.

Cons

As a sports player, I play at several pitch locations which I would like to be automatically recognised on the app. I also use a tomtom running watch which doesn't currently link with the app. But overall, the app is a great idea and should be integrated into more company wellness initiatives.

Ana from Inspire Europe Ltd

GoVida App

Pros

Competitions with group, challenges, mindset and reports

Cons

Sometimes does not track correctly but giving some time, it get back to track. Could improve more Rewards.

Drew from BDO LL

Review - Drew Griffith

Very good!

Pros

The rewards for earning points are very reasonable.

Cons

There was an issue with recording my steps but I think the app got updated and none since.

Ellie from Character world

Really good

Pros

That you can track your steps and earn points for doing so.

Cons

Not been able to track other outdoor activities like cycling.

GoVida Review

Pros

I really like how intuitive the app is, and offers insights into activities, mind and wellbeing techniques, and also the challenges section.

Cons

I think there's always room for more Rewards options, sometimes in certain categories there doesn't seem to be that much of a selection. I think for a Rewards app it's really important to make sure that users are constantly engaged with Rewards and Challenges, as that will keep them interested and remaining active users.

Lisa from Character World

Industry: Textiles

Great way to encourage people to be more active!

Very good. I find the reward points build up quickly, & there is a good range of rewards to choose from.

Pros

It encourages me to be more active by having rewards & league tables as an incentive to do that bit more exercise. creates healthy competition with myself & with colleagues!

Cons

I often forget to restart the tasks or to log in so it updates & counts the steps I have done. I would prefer if it automatically did this even when the app is closed so it would still count the activity.

Annette from Co-Creation Group

Great for Team Building

Helping us roll out our new wellbeing program Find the dashboard really helpful Like the fact that it isnt completely physical activity or mental wellbeing but a combination of both

Pros

Find the Team Challenges really popular easy to use integrates well with our wellbeing strategy staff love that it runs off their existing apps (Fitbit, Strava, Garmin etc) Highly recommend for great staff engagement

Cons

Nothing really difficult Cant really provide what we dont like at this stage

Danira from Enate

It's more than app. It's a lifestyle.

Overall very happy I am using Go Vida.

Pros

Very user friendly and ease to use. It's great to track activity both individually and as a team. During these tough times it really helped to motivate the team by joining different challenges. Although we compete in activities, I must say this has mostly benefit my mental health. And I meditation part, too.

Cons

I really like everything but also looking forward to everything new that's coming.

Catherine from PowerBase Consulting

GoVida app review

Checking in with the GoVida app has become part of my daily routine and makes me feel positive about my fitness and wellbeing activities

Pros

Clean clear layout User friendly Style and tone of messages / reminders

Cons

Nothing that I can think of My experience has been positive

Response from GoVida

Replied June 2020

Many thanks for your feedback Catherine. We very much value our users and are continuously seeking to improve the user experience. Best wishes

Annette from It’s A Steele

The best well-being app for a holistic all rounder

In the present climate it’s so important to make sure you look after your people, allowing all team members to contribute and engage. Supporting physical and mental health.

Pros

Ease of use, daily reminders, team challenges and dashboard stats available at will.

Cons

Previously it didn’t record cycling activity and it’s great to see this had now been added! Strava link is fab.

Rebecca from Work Brighter

As a user I found it easy to work and motivating

Pros

I mainly like how it connects with my existing Google Fit and Strava apps and brings together my fitness data plus the mental check-ins alongside goals; it's more motivating than just logging activity

Cons

Would like it to be easier to see a historical breakdown of activity by days rather than just a total number of steps for the month; being able to view data in this way also helps motivate me

raylene from Meritas Wealth Management

Meritas Wealth Review

Pros

Integration with other tracking devices, mind modules, and friendly competition.

Cons

Since we just signed up, it is still too early to tell.

Cybill from Powerbase Consulting

Holistic Wellbeing

Highly recommend!

Pros

The first fitness app I have used that also emphasises mindfulness and mental wellbeing.

Cons

could include other forms of wellness tracking