• Pros

• "I liked the software and that it integrated with our CRM (Insightly). The setup was easy and pretty useful."

• "Quotient has streamlined my quoting and made life easier, it looks good and professional – my customers seem to find it easy to navigate and has helped my closing rate"

• "Professional layout, great database and easy track record on follow ups. Statistics also great feature "

• Cons

• "I would love a little more design customization on the templates/forms."

• "There really isn't many cons to using Quotient."

• "I would like to see ACH payment options but I can use what I have for now. I don't anything bad to say."

Browse Quotient Reviews

Nate from The Shiny Group

Industry: Graphic Design

This is a great piece of software

Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

Pros

An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Cons

Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Reasons for Choosing Quotient

As I said above it suited my needs and focussed on being really, really good at one thing - quoting quickly and efficiently.

Jean-Pierre from Umanix

Made my life better - who would have thought

I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing compared to Quotient. Besides what I mention above, which is minor, it is arguably the best business app I have used. There are very few systems which have made such a significant difference to my day-to-day life. I would not have believed, before implementing Quotient, that changing a company's method of quoting would have a positive, instantly noticeable impact on sales and customer satisfaction. I honestly enjoy doing quotes now and probably do 3 times more than I normally would as it is so quick and easy. It has also streamlined our internal processes, as all quotes and accepted quotes are easily viewed and managed in a neat dashboard. All I can say is just try it you will not be disappointed.

Pros

The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them. The ability to add pictures to line items, have optional items, multiple choice items, recurring billing items and editable quantities - all on a single concise interactive quote - is amazing. My clients love interacting with quotes, choosing what they want and changing quantities. This saves me the hassle of re-quoting and having multiple revisions of quotes to manage. The system comes with a host of other features all of which I use, e.g. E-Acceptance that works, easy way to store and search through old quotes, the ability to add items into stock from old quotes, stats on quote acceptance and sales amounts.

Cons

If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

Danny from OR Support

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

Pros

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

Cons

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Kathryn from Prideaux Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

PERFECTION

INCREDIBLY happy! So easy to set up and the perfect functionality for what we needed!

Pros

I have been trying and trying to find something that works well with Quickbooks online invoicing and Quickbooks Payments. All the CRM software companies want you to use their invoicing systems. It was so frustrating. This is SEAMLESS with QB!!! I love it!!!

Cons

I would love a little more design customization on the templates/forms.

Tom from Water Tight Canberra

Next level Quoting

We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales. Price is extremly good value for money. I would recommend this to any business.

Pros

Extremely easy to use Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

Cons

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Will

August 2015

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Pros

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes. Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game. This system makes you look good! Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer. Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

Cons

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

Hayden from LeMaster Graphics

Makes quoting so much easier!

Quotient has made my life so much easier! Between spending less time quoting, and having better quotes that are more likely to convert, it's hard to complain.

Pros

Price quotes are a necessary evil in the web and branding design world. So many people want a price quote, but a quote doesn't always lead to a sale, so you don't want to spend all day on quotes. This software allows me to spend less time on quotes, and also creates quotes that are attractive, professional, and more likely to convert to a sale.

Cons

The price is more than using Google Docs or a simple free alternative; but hey, you get what you pay for, and the quality from this app is worth the cost.

John L.

Awesome Service!

I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

Cons

None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Philisa from Gotel Pty Ltd

Best software for professional quotations

Pros

I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

Cons

I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Sara from Sibus Law Group, APC

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to Set Up and Use

We use it for quoting legal services to clients and have enjoyed using it so far.

Pros

We started using this app for quotes for legal services about a month ago. We really like all the features and how easy it is to use and set up quotes and templates. We found several to choose from, and although this cost a little more than the others, we are pleased with our choice.

Cons

We've had some issues getting notifications of messages from potential clients. It's not clear on the site that there are pending messages and who on the team gets notifications of messages.

David from Unibyte Data Systems

Industry: Computer Networking

Quotient online quoting system has helped to increase our bank balance!

I recently started using the Quotient online quoting system after I was introduced to it by my brother. I immediately started using it. The very first quote I did was accepted and I was so excited! I have used it ever since and the more I use it the more I love it. In my business, we service and support small to medium sized business for all the IT needs and these days you have to be very quick and on the ball with quoting. The Quotient online systems make this very easy and extremely convenient since you have all your quotes in one place, you can also create templates from your quotes as often you like. We will be quoting different customers on the same solutions. Also the fact that you can very easily show the spend split on a quote between once off charges and monthly re-accruing charges is just perfect for our quotes. The other nice features are the ability for the customer to be able to view the quote online, which means that the customer will essentially be able to view the quote on any device, like a mobile phone or tablet and not just his PC/Laptop, so there and then the customer is able to make a decision and accept the quote online as well, after which we immediately get notified. This in its self also allows for a much quicker turn around time for us in terms of the admin side of the process since we are then able to immediately issue invoices and collect any payments or deposits due, before starting any new project for a client. In the long term, this assists us great in managing our cash flows, especially on large projects. There are many other useful features, like the ability to put in the cost prices on quoted items and set a default markup percentage, which can the be adjusted per line item on the fly if required. Same stock items from different templates will also link up in database style list so that you are able to simply type in a stock code and if it has been used before it will come up. However, I do feel that the ability to be able to import a list of stock items with the required fields is a feature that is not yet available and I am hoping that the developers will take this into consideration eventually and implement this type of functionality. All in all a GREAT find in terms of a "cloud-based" quoting system and ideal for any company that is on a cloud migration strategy to move as many daily business functions into the cloud space.

Pros

Ease of use, quick and easy.

Cons

A little expensive for more than 1 user.

Response from Quotient

Replied December 2016

Hi David, Thanks so much for your amazing review. You've really made our day! :) Just to let you know that imports (for your stock items) has been released just this week! More info here in Help & Support: https://support.quotientapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204220534 Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this. Cheers Nathan

Rene from Fit Check Group

Great looking quotes using Quotient

I was asked to use this program without any real training and was amazed at how easy it is to use. Very straight forward. Only thing I would caution is that you take the time to set it up properly because just like any other program, if it's not, it will lead to costly mistakes which has been the case with my current employer.

Pros

Quotient is easy to use, provides multiple options that customers can either click to add or not click if not interested, giving you a great tool to up-sell some of your products while leaving your customer in control. It gives you the option to attach valuable PDF information about the product you are recommending in your quote, it reads easily, looks great, allows you to see your margin and tracks how many times and when, your quote has been viewed, so you always know if the deal is still alive. Customer support, although not used very often, is stellar.

Cons

Can't say I have any cons at this point.

Justin from Health Products for you

Quotient. Just. Works.

I have been a user of Quotient since October of 2015. From day one I have found this to be a fantastic tool. I feel strongly that tools should make me more productive and allow me to produce better quality work. Quotient checks all the boxes. Quotes are an everyday part of my work, I have used documents, spreadsheets, database tools, all of them leave something to be desired. With Quotient I can generate an attractive quote in minutes (sometimes seconds!) I can see if the client opened it, follow up if I need to, and all the while the tool is tracking my successes and failures. If only I could get the rest of my business software to be this easy. I love simple! Simple is Hard! Thank you to the Quotient team to making one aspect of my business simple.

Pros

It's simplicity, it does what it supposed.

Cons

I haven't found any, cons are based on expectations not being met, I wanted a tool to help me efficiently prepare and deliver quotes. It does that beautifully. No cons here.

Super functional and easy and low cost too!

It has been one of the keys to our continued revenue growth of 50%+

Pros

Easy to set up and intuitive to use. It was effortless to get our staff and clients to adapt to using it. The integration with MailChimp and QuickBooks is also a huge benefit to automating our systems! We've given access to almost every member of our staff, who now feel empowered to complete sales on their own. This has led to faster sales and happier customers who can get a purchase done immediately, even when talking with a designer or programmer about an upgrade.

Cons

I know that the digital acceptance counts legally, but I'd still love for clients to be able to sign their signature on our sales tablet screen for acceptance. (It just feels good to them and to us to have that level of acceptance.)

Danny from XSTRA GROUP

Quotient review

Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Pros

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

Cons

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Nigel from SILVER WOLF Productions

Takes the chore out of quoting - so much so that it almost becomes fun!

I used to hate quoting. Opening Excel, reminding myself of my current costs, adding mark-ups and then writing the whole thing out in Word. PDFing the document, emailing it to the client and then chasing them up if you haven't heard back. A time consuming chore. And what a difference Quotient has made. Easy to set-up templates, customisable with a few design options, professional looking, auto-fill fields (which can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes, to be honest), a great dashboard and you can see when quotes have been opened. Plus you're reminded to prompt clients if you haven't heard a response and there's a digital fingerprint if the quote is approved. But for me, the best feature is that you can add in optional items that the client can choose to select/deselect with the quote automatically recalculating accordingly. This feature alone has saved me hours as a lot of the jobs we do have a number of options. Overall, a great product.

Pros

The optional fields.

Cons

Sometimes the autofill can catch you out if you have a few subtle variations in your text.

Conor from Beacon13 Ltd.

The single most valuable tool for my business.

I run a small digital agency in Ireland. We provide quotes for website and digital services to new clients. Quotient has allowed me and my business to appear really professional to business customers. As we do more quotes- quotient learns our most used products and packages and creating quotes becomes faster and more efficient the more we use this tool. Hand on heart - this is the simplest, most effective on line software for quoting. (Oh, and it connects with my accounts - xero. Although I don't really use that function. But that's my problem - I will soon!)

Pros

Fast, easy, great value!

Cons

Errmmm. Will let you know If I find one.

Greg from Rocketspark

The best quoting software available

We moved to Quotient in 2014 and have loved every moment of it. From the first day using it when we had to add items and create templates, we knew this was going to be the one. So simple but so powerful. Then, throughout the next 2 and a half years, the Quotient team have delivered all the best features that are well thought out and easy to use. Often these new features we didn't even now we wanted until they were launched and now we don't know how we ever lived without them. Sending quotes is now, almost embarrassingly quick where we have to wait before we click send as it seems to fast to have written the quote and sent it. The analytics, stats, and information you can get out of Quotient are really helpful for planning and the live tracking of opens and re-opens is great. I'd recommend Quotient to anyone who wants to speed up their quoting process and impress potential clients with their professional and innovative quotes.

Pros

Easy, simple, and clients love it.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Ken from Flint Tech Solutions

It Just works!

We found this solution to be spot on and very easy to use. We think that the application is simple but has stretch technologies for growth. the support was timely and friendly which make any software experience better. Over all this is a great application.

Pros

Monthly recurring option is something so many quote tools miss. Annual Billing options Options in the quotes to show more to the client and potentially up sell Xero Intergration- right to invoice Auto or Manually Margin Calculations for a business is a must( you can drop your buddies excel calculations sheet from high school ) Price point

Cons

none to mention as it meets the need.

Will from Sevenaosk Sound and Vision Chelsea

Quotient - Quotes made easy!

We have been a Quotient customer for over six months and it has completely sorted out our organisational issues. A new member of staff can learn how to use it so quickly due to its intuitive nature. Having a central app that stores all the details of customers and products makes life so much simpler. The old system had us searching through each others' folders for client information which could be both irritating and time-consuming. We are also able to keep track of the percentages of quotes accepted and various other helpful statistics through graphs and charts. We definitely recommend this software highly and have used it daily since we installed it.

Pros

Ease of use and storage of customer/product details

Cons

When you edit a quote, you cannot view the old edition, which would help to show a customer the difference between the original and new quote

Harry from Elevate360

Quotient rocks!

We looked at a range of different quoting tools, our considerations where - Ease of Use, Integrations and customer experience. Quotient ticked the boxes with all of these. We hooked it up to Xero and pulled through our product sets. Created template quotes and styles to match our brand. We've even A/B tested our accept quote button! The automation of quote -> xero makes things a breeze and our sales team can get quotes out to customers in minutes rather than hours.

Pros

Price Functionality Styles Integration

Cons

Needs more integrations! Slack integration "Quote accepted hoorah!" More CRMs - Pipedrive !! Recurring product support in xero would be awesome as well

Ross from Turbex

Industry: Machinery

Changed my business

Truly a great product. Saves up close to 30min per transaction. Also offers great marketing opportunity.

Pros

Cons

To not be able to add the contact number at first +new contact opportunity

Daniel from The Apron Guys Australia

I've been looking everywhere for a software platform like this. Amazing.

Tracking emails and quotes. See who have opened them. Ability to modify the quote with easy and attach pictures predone to save time. Everything is amazing.

Pros

Love I can track from anywhere, anytime. I can send a large amount of follow ups which are pre-written to save time. Attach pictures of examples so my clients have previews of our products.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works exactly how I want it. The only thing I can think of that would be a great feature is online chat with the quote. As I think it could allows me to confirm quotes in real time.

Great app

Pros

Cons

Sometimes customers don’t realise that they have to access the quote via a link in the body of the email, instead of in an attachment, but most people work it out quickly

Quotient is amazing, quoting software!

Pros

We appreciated the ability quotient has to sync with Quickbooks. Have a quote approved by a client and you can set it to automatically create an invoice or a quote within Quickbooks or Xero. Also, quotients will pull items from Quickbooks directly and just makes the quoting process really fast and easy. You can quote either a one time, cost or recurring items also which is great for subscriptions.

Cons

For businesses that provide a small number of quotes, the least expensive monthly subscription option, maybe too costly. If there was perhaps a pay as you go plan. We feel that more businesses would be able to take advantage of the amazing functionality and quotients for their needs.

Troy from Cellbiz

Industry: Graphic Design

Awesome product, awesome guys

I'm a big fan of the quotient product it's the perfect solution for my business and I feel proud to deliver professional quotes such as these to my potential clients. The platform has many great features that i'm sure have helped me win a few deals. At times I've found it a little confusing to navigate but after hitting the help section I always seem to work it out. Definitely, the best part of my experience with this company has been the kind service they have provided. for example when i first was thinking about joining I was extended an extra month. Just now I have been working on a start up so I haven't used the product for a while, for some reason I missed the monthly payment emails and my account was suspended rightly so. I received a personal email by one of the founders asking why I was no longer a customer. long story short he kindly reactivated the account and gave me a months credit. Great service if you ask me!!! Thanks, Guys!

Pros

Creates a professional quote and helps win deals

Cons

Many times I've found it hard to navigate

Richard from ReadSpeaker

August 2016

An online price quoting tool that is everything you need and nothing you don't

Quotient is all you need and nothing you don't for online client proposals. We assessed several online proposal platforms, dismissing them one by one as complicated, over featured, time consuming to configure. Then we found Quotient and haven't looked back.

Pros

Simple setup Professional templates Easily configurable for different proposal types Brilliant customer service Excellent value for money

Cons

Not designed as yet for large scale sales teams. Would prefer a digital signature system over ticking a box to accept a proposal.

Matthew from Copper Castle LLC

The Competitive Advantage.

I love Quotient. I knock out estimates faster than I ever have and our acceptance rate has jumped to over 90%!!! The ability to add images and PDFs to items on the estimates allows my quotes to include enough information for the customer to make a decision without calling me multiple times with questions. Hyperlinks become clickable in the estimate, so my clients can get even more information if they need it. Having the quote calculate my profitability makes calculating discounts much easier and is adding years to the life of my calculator. The biggest advantage of using Quotient, however, is the ability to mark quote items are required, recommended, or optional. This is, what I believe, the feature that has increased our close ratio the most. We no longer scare clients off with big estimates, but we allow them to add on the features that matter most to them to increase the estimate to match their budget. Support has also been great, quick and with relevant information. Of course, nobody can be completely satisfied. Here is what I still want at some point in the future: Freshbooks Integration. Multiple choice item that allows client to choose only one item. Agile CRM Integration. Ability to add all contact details at creation of estimate. Thanks again guys!

Quoting made easy

Quotient's customer service was great. The free 30 day trial allowed us to have a good test of the features and functionality we need. We really enjoyed the communication capture between quote person and customer. However, we found it lacking for complex quoting. If you have less than 500 items in your catalogue and you don't need complex pricing, Quotient would be a great fit.

Pros

Quotient has a very nice look and feel. Especially the quotes that get delivered to customers. Very nice presentation. When you send the quote to your customer, they get a link to a website. On the website, they can put notes against any quote line, change order quantity, etc. When you customer is ready to sign off the quote, they do it all electronically. All the correspondence between you and the customer captured in the quote and the quote revisions.

Cons

While the UI and customer experience is excellent, the administrative set up and usage lacks a lot of features. If you only need to quote basic items, it works fine. But if you have more complex quoting requirements, Quotient may not be right for you. - Product code - 30 character limit - Search is limited to looking for the beginning of a part code/desription string. If you are looking for a search term in the middle of a string, you won't find it. - Exporting data is not good. You can export quote summaries, but you cannot export at the quote line level of detail. (You can print to pdf, but you cannot extract the entire quote to csv). - You can set up multiple items with the same part code and description. Quotient does not protect against duplicates. - No functionality for quantity break pricing.

Jonty from Prompt Roofing

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Help push my sales up!

Pros

Professional look and feel, my clients love the fact that they can accept the quote online without printing and scanning the acceptance

Cons

Can't send automatic follow up emails, it would be great if we could schedule automatic follow up emails

Maria from The River Kitchen

Absolutely Fabulous

Smart Professional editable quotes that work every time in a fast fashionable manner.

Pros

I like the simplicity and neatness of the software and how the quote comes to life and looks absolutely professional and that you can edit and review at any stage of the process. I like the fact the gentleman running the show are totally professional, smart and quick to respond to any questions you might have.

Austin from Christopher's Baths & Kitchens

No Better Product for the Money

We are a high end kitchen & bath showroom and deal with very unique products and services and this has been the only product that's well structured enough to create something simple, clean and presentable while still offering the customization we need with every order.

Pros

Customization, easy to use, printable, presentable

Cons

Not able to easily "duplicate" items... but this can be done by creating your item library for commonly used SKU's

Mitch from Safeguard Protection Systems

Industry: Security and Investigations

Impressed, great system.

I have found a profound increase in sales since adopting this software for quotes. It has streamlined the process and with reuse or change quote to template, it saves allot of time. When I had a question or issue, responses were quick and accurate. I highly recommend this software. Being cloud based it also makes it easy to work from multiple locations and change a quote in front of a customer and they have the copy for approval in seconds. I look forward to more updates and features in the future. Thanks for simplifying my ability to provide quick quotes to my customers. Mitch

Pros

Ease of use, Template power and ability to create templates on the fly. Customer acceptance of quotes greater than 60%, far higher than before I used this system

Cons

I would like the ability to have a downloaded copy of my data in the event of data loss

NELSON from SWEETLiNK Inc

our sales team is able to efficiently & accurately send out quotations to our customers

Management control, efficiency, able to provide better customer service

Pros

very intuitive and easy to train our sales team to use. enables management to monitor status of quotations. great value for money.

Cons

probably the only limitation of the software is to be able to do bulk edit of records such as products, quotes, etc. but this is not critical to our needs

Svava from ZGCircus

Quotient is Awesome

I love this app. Of all the software that we've switched to in the last few years - & that's a lot - Quotient is the friendliest & has had the most impact on our business. It's a joy.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Ummmm ....

Tiffany from Flyy Chics International Travel Club

Best out there

Very useful for my travel business. One of the only services of its kind that allows you to add photos and links easily. The layout is very clean and professional. It would be perfect if it had the ability to accept payments and signatures but that is just me dreaming. Still the best on the market!

Pros

very clean and professional looking layout

Cons

Would like to be able to add options under each individual item. For instance I sell travel, would love to be able to add different room categories instead of making a duplicate item. That can get a bit confusing.

Troy from Cellbiz

BEST EVER!!!

Helps project professionally to potential clients Keeps all info in one place for easy access. Helps keep me motivated

Pros

It helps me will jobs. Overall it helps keep track of everything involved with quoting in the one place and it helps me professionally project to potential clients.

Cons

Sometimes I get a bit confused when trying to do some tasks. I sometimes get a bit confused around sending the cover email and viewing that cover once it's been sent.

Brian from River City Food Tours

Probably great (once you get the hang of it)

I tested out the free trial, but did not move forward. Our need wasn't big enough to justify the effort needed to perfect our quotes and proposals (I can see easily how it would be powerful for someone using proposals all the time).

Pros

There are tons of features, and all in a modular set-up. Meaning you create modular pieces of proposals and contracts that can then be applied in different ways to different items. This allows of lot of flexibility and reduces redundant effort.

Cons

The downside of such a modular set up is that the learning curve is high, and things aren't very intuitive. I think you can get to an end point where the software works really well for you, but it takes some patience and effort to get there.

Bruce from RSM Marketing Services

So Intuitive It Was Adopted Faster Than Any Other New Software We've Used!

I was expecting a big fight, as almost always happens when we try to introduce something new to replace an existing software that everyone already knows how to use. (Even if they hate it, they are loathe to leave it.) This was so easy, training took all of 5 minutes and everyone started using it right away...and loving it. It seems like whenever we 'wished that it did something' that we want, we just take a look at it again and realize that it already does it. I don't know how they manage to meet all our needs and still make it so simple to learn and use.

Pros

Easy, fast and complete

Cons

I suppose it could be easier to search for text items inside a quote...

Graham from Maapera Analytics Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Beware of significant pricing increases

No notice on pricing changes and got no response when I questioned the 50% increase

Pros

Cons

less than 6 months after signing up I got a 50% price increase with zero notice. If you are going to make this part of your business watch out as they can jack your pricing at will with no notice. I also did not like that they don't have a pricing structure for small businesses other than jumping in to double the price per license.

Good quoting system but a little on the pricey side

Pros

Historically I have spent hours creating quotes for clients. I found with Quotient it's easy to create a quote quickly and track when customers receive, read and sign these quotes.

Cons

The search function wasn't powerful enough for me and I did find the pricing on the high side for what it is.

Philip from Premier Heating Solutions

Amazing! Simply amazing. This software has saved us hundreds of hours each year.

Pros

This software gives us the ability to offer our customers several options with each quotation and up-sell with ease. Because of the interactive functionality of the software, it's allowed us to provide a best practice scenario with each quotation and consequently, our average spend has increased.

Cons

It would be good to have somewhere to save another two or three follow-up emails. Obviously not a problem if you're automating this process.

NELSON from SWEETLiNK Inc

Industry: Import and Export

Fantastic product with amazing customer support

Everyone on our team now is synced and our customers get quicker & more accurate quotations

Pros

Super intuitive. Did not need much effort to train team members. This is the first time we are trying a cloud based quotation application system and really great to have found the right one immediately

Cons

It would be nice if there is an option to indicate where images will be displayed in a quotation. aside from this it is really hard to think of anything not to like about this software

Neil from Vista Lawnscaping Limited

Quotient Experience

I started using Quotient as a start up business and found the system very intuitive and easy to use. What's more, is that quotient gave me the edge over competitors who were not using an online system to generate quotes. My quotes came through to clients looking professional, gave me an efficient way to track sales and communicate with clients after the quote had been sent out. Customer support are amazing and were able to answer any questions with ease, responded very efficiently and were always very friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive

Cons

On occasion, quotes were misplaced due to overly aggressive spam filters.

Dave from Island Glass

March 2016

Quoting could not be easier

I just wanted to say how incredibly easy this program is to use. Up until now we've just had a huge filing cabinet filled with quotes that were never followed up on. Just a black hole of potential money. Quoting with Quickbooks takes far too long to build an item list and it's not worth the time if your customer is just scoping out a price. Just fill in the project scope and a price and you're all done. Detailed Invoices can come after once you've got the job and it's worth itemizing. I have two guys here who are about 2 years from retiring who picked it all up after sending out about 3 quotes. Since we started using it in late February we've sent out over 150 quotes. And we can easily see our conversion rates and who we need to follow up with. A big recommendation for us.

Andy from Wave 9 Managed Services Limited

What a time saver!

We've really adopted Quotient quickly and have used the templates function to quickly build quotes, include blocks of standard text, that display like mini-proposals. Three of us have been using it during the past couple of weeks and have quickly got to grips with it. We are now really confident in rolling out to our team, confident that they will produce consistently high-quality quotes. We know they are going to love it. We have used the support function to ask advice and the response was quick and helpful.

Keith from Knine All Systems, Inc

CHEAP AND EASY

We are expanding our sales team and our current quoting software was not mobile, didn't integrate to our CRM choice. THIS IS AWESOME! I can give options rather than send three different quotes it communicated with my CRM. IT DID NOT BREAK THE BANK! THANKS GUYS and GALS!

Pros

Flexability - quote from my smart device. Quote options- editable quantities, multiple choice, discounting the quote or each line. Simple to use.

Cons

I didn't invent it!

Rob from Red Rocket Web Design

Fantastic does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

Pros

It's simple and easy to use interface. You can set up a base template and send your first quote in no time at all.

Cons

Could have a few more template design options. That's all it's great otherwise and recommend to other businesses.

Jessica from Powerlogics

August 2016

Fantastic, so easy to use

We spend a lot of time quoting daily. Prior to using Quotient we tested our some CRM's with a quoting capability but nothing offered us a simple, quick and efficient way of quoting.

Pros

So easy to use!

Cons

There really isn't many cons to using Quotient.

September 2016

Josh from GP

September 2016

Why No Predictive Search

The program is great and very easy, but if you have many products/items then the predective search is only work on the first word. EXample - if you have an item call "Kitchen Yellow Cup" , assuming you remember that you need a cup, you then type C but your CUP will not show up, The search results only will show the first word.

Pros

easy to use,

Cons

predictive search, not has a native app (only via mobile browser)

Response from Quotient

Replied November 2017

Hi Josh, thanks for the review! Just to clarify, with the predictive search you can search by any word (not just the first) when looking up Items. See more detail here: https://www.quotientapp.com/help/item-lookups-for-use-in-your-quotes Let us know if you have any more questions around this.