• Pros

• "We love the ease of use, also the scheduling process save lots of time. Its a 24 hr employee that never call in sick !! "

• "I love the follow up builder and software integrations. It’s also designed by a window cleaning company so the pricing questions were already formatted to meet what we would ask. "

• " Ease of use, flexible to set it up the way that works best for your business"

• Cons

• "It can be difficult to set up and confusing. The support team is great though and will help you through it."

• "Like anything it will take time to set up correctly. This is no fault of the company as they offer support which we also signed up for. "

• "The is no "Cons" about this services - I just I found them sooner"

Browse ResponsiBid Reviews

MICHAEL from MasterPro Service Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

The Service Business Salesperson/Estimator that works at midnight while you're giving birth

It frees up time from the estimating/follow up process so that other business tasks can be taken care. It's like fully delegating your sales process to a 24/7 salesperson who is always up, always online, and never forgets to follow up.

Pros

True story! Using AI technology and a simple web interface that lives on our company website, Responsibid regularly onboards new clients, introduces them to our company, offers them an array of services, allows them to input the relevant job parameters and then gives them service options to fit their needs. Then, based on the prospect's selection(s), it calculates the job time and efficiently offers them openings on our job calendar that make sense based on job duration, crew capability, and drving efficiency. Once the client selects the best appointment time for them, it collects a deposit to lock the job on the schedule. And, if a prospect is still on the fence, it will intelligently follow up with them using personalized emails and text messages until they give a definitive response. Recently, it did all of this while I was acting as the birthing partner for my wife at midnight.

Cons

It is hard to implement fully. There is so much AI involved that in order to get it to work for your company, you must take the time to fully systemize your pricing systems and then translate that to the platform. You will also need to understand your KPI's to make sure that it's scheduling features are efficient for your company. Thankfully, they have in house coaching and onboarding support to hold your hand through the processs.

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2019

Thanks Michael! That's really useful. We're so glad it's working for you!

Erik from Restore Cleaning

Fantastic estimator

Nothing short of perfection, ok maybe a little bit short. So let's talk about what tasks it can save: 1. You never have to think about following up on a quote again. RB does it for you. You just build how you want it too engage with clients and it sends emails in your behalf, it sends emails to you when you need to call to follow up, and it can even send a postcard through send Jim integration. This saves lots of time, probably hours per month, not to mention the supberb organization and the relief of knowing non of your bids slip through the cracks 2. For each service you can offer a bronze silver gold level of service style of packaging/ presenting. The way it presents it is pretty slick. This is totally different than your typical PDF sheet quote every other estimating software provides. This was the answer to our problem. With RB this is easy, and you can add many videos to your proposals to show what you get in each package. Not only did it make our life easier, but when you start giving customers options the quote acceptance rate goes up. You start leaving less on the table as some buyers prefer the highest level of service you offer and you also retain more budget minded people who want only the bare bones package who might otherwise use a competitor. Our average ticket price has easily doubled since we started rb. Not to mention you can embed this software on your website so visitors can can a price instantly.

Pros

Follow up builder: ability to automatically follow up with all customers in all phases of the job cycle via email, phone, or post card. Website estimator: when potential clients come to your site they can get an instant estimate by inputting their own job data. You can show videos of how to self bid Videos within website estimator and package presenter. When she customer gets a bid you can have multiple package, you can have a video explaining what you get in each package. Innov

Cons

Only seemless integration is with jobber at the moment. Which means if you want a job scheduling and invoicing app that Responsibid syncs it's bids with - it must be jobber if you want everything to work seamlessly. Service monster and customer factor also have integrations but have gaps from what I understand. They are working on upgrading their system to integrate with any app so stay tuned! Since we have every job go through rb because the follow up builder is so good, they should have built in better repeat job options. Also, if a client has more than one property, you must find a work around at this time. That said they are working on these upgrades to my understanding.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thanks Erik! I'm glad it's working for you, and even more excited that with your constructive feedback, our next update should be a very pleasant surprise!

Haley from Clarkston Cleaning Services

Powerful tool for sales

My experience with ResponsiBid has been phenomenal so far! Set up was fairly easy once I got the hang of it. I was easily able to set up a 1 on 1 with representative before I published the form live on our website. He took the time to make sure my form and packages correctly totaled. Once the code was enabled on our website we had a few issues (none of which were related to the ResponsiBid code). Even though he didn't have to,representative took his time to help me sort out the issues so that our form worked properly on all formats and devices. Being in the service industry, my job is to sell a service that gives my clients their time back. This is exactly what ResponsiBid has given me, my time. I am able to provide estimates to more prospects, schedule more clients, and follow-up to everyone, using the automation tool of ResponsiBid. And can I mention the higher closing rate? One of my favorite things? The integration with my CRM! When each bid comes in, client information is automatically transferred over for me. Happy tears! Added bonus, it was a breeze to train my office staff how to use the program. It is so wonderful to work with such a powerful program and it's even better to have such great support from the ResponsiBid Staff.

Pros

Automation, automation, automation! Integration with my CRM.

Cons

I really haven't found much that I don't like about the system. The only thing, and really the only thing would be that when a customer gets a bid online and comes back to get another bid, it will create two separate client files in my CRM. So then I have to go in and delete one file so that my closing rate is a true number.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Haley, this is so great to see! When we see this level of success it makes us get happy tears too! We are proud to be your partner in success :)

Erik from Restore cleaning

Phenomenal

There's really not much like it on the market, Due to the following, it automates many areas of business which saves time, it increases profit and perceived value, it works for me. The ROI has been worth it for sure

Pros

It's the ultimate sales system for service companies (and beyond?)

Cons

Minor work around mainly: not super accurate reporting, no multiple properties per customer, some service selection elements could be more advanced, no discount or tax options within bid form.

Response from Symphosize

Replied November 2019

Thanks Erik! We are thrilled to be part of your effective ROI efforts!

Micah from MJB Exterior Cleaning

Excellent Bidding Software for Cleaning Companies

Great customer service coupled with an exceptional product has given my business a boost thats hard to calculate - well worth the investment of time and money.

Pros

Customer service is practically flawless - not to mention extremely helpful and encouraging. The automation and customization this software brings is amazing. Bidding is stressful but after investing over 60 hours of time into this software (which is an extension of my business) I now have most of 'my bases covered' when I bid jobs. Video Estimates are a sure way to boost one's chances of winning a job. Video's can be added to each services.

Cons

Would like a mobile app (but their mobile web browsing does work great). Also, would like their calendar to accept SquarePay (only offers PayPal).

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the detailed review, Micah! This is a great report on how ResponsiBid can work for a company who is ready to take their sales game to the next level. Your investment into your business is a really great illustration of what is possible!

jeff from Pacific General Cleaning Service

Industry: Environmental Services

ResponsiBid Doubled My Business!!

Exceptional

Pros

Allowing you to get business literally while you asleep is amazing! We awake each day with booked jobs or inquires about our services. It has added professionalism to our small company that this type of services only large companies has access to. The customer email follow-up has proven to add jobs up to 60 -120 days after initial ResponsiBid contact not to mention the future customers through the all coveted emails the prospects provide. This product is simply the best decision we made more that 4 years ago!!

Cons

The is no "Cons" about this services - I just I found them sooner

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2019

Jeff this is fantastic! Thank you so much for the excellent review!

George from Noble Window Cleaning

Noble Window Cleaning and Responsibid

Cant say enough about the reduced time to benefit. Your customers essentially do the bids for you which frees up time to be spent selling, managing, marketing and focusing on other aspects of our business. Love it!

Pros

The ease of use along with the valuable information gathered. Trust in the pricing accuracy. The ability to customize to fit your niche. Love how this software seamlessly lends itself to upsells and Add-Ons.

Cons

Zero cons other than setting up. It was was a challenge. Dialing in our pricing, especially on the more complicated bids was at times frustrating. However after some time and a few Tylenol we are right we want to be.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much George! We are so grateful for your review. This is great feedback!

Angelo from GREENCO2

Best support software ever!

Great tool that enables me to run and grow my company. Thank you

Pros

Ease of use and fully functional. At first it took me over a year to decide. Not on the value of the software but when we would be ready to implement it. When we did we saw of 40% increase in business. Thank you

Cons

Wish it had a stand alone service scheduler without estimate if people just want to schedule

Response from Symphosize

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much Angelo! We are excited for what you have been able to accomplish in your company with ResponsiBid and we can't wait to see what the future brings! We're so glad you took the implementation steps!

Robert G. from Garbage Guy Inc

Thousands in revenue from a button on my site

Customers who want a quote usually take away time and resources from other work. However, they are an ongoing source of potential future work. Responsibid saves us a ton of time and costs of quoting jobs while allowing us to compete with ourselves for different price points to keep the customers focused on us as the solution

Pros

Automated quoting - a huge time saver for customer and staff.

Cons

Takes a little time to set it up and think through the logic but once running it is all automatic.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Robert! This is what makes us jump out of bed every morning!

Joshua from License To Wash

Makes my life easier!

As an owner operator with no employees, I can't tell you how much of a benefit it is for me not to have to drop whatever I'm doing to answer the phone every time someone calls for an estimate. Responsibid gave me the ability to pass off that task to a virtual assistant. It gives them the ability to quote prices for me, and even schedule the jobs. I also don't have to worry about follow-up anymore, because that is all automated now!

Pros

I don't have to answer the phone anymore!

Cons

Canceling a job doesn't translate to linked CRM.

Response from Symphosize

Replied November 2019

Thanks Josh! And we are working to make the CRM connection improvements that you'd like. We are so happy to provide a part of your success!

Bobby from Total Restoration Team, LLC

This software makes me money when I am asleep. It's also invaluable for customer followup.

I dont know what else I could say about Responsibid that I already havent. My only regret is that I waited so long to get it. It's helped me scale my business. It's the equivalent of hiring an office assistant for all followup as well as all of the quoting features that it provides. It's a no brainer for a small service business owner.

Pros

The most valuable part of responsibid for my business is the followup features. Not only does it follow up with all of my prospects to help close jobs but I also use it to follow up with my existing customers throughout the year to keep retention high as well as my profits. I own a small service business and responsibid was INVALUABLE to me when my inbound lead's started to significantly increase while I was still working in the field every day. It allowed me to effectively provide quotes without visiting all job sites and close them over the phone or via email saving me 20 plus hours a month (conservatively). The followup feature that I've already mentioned is another BIG time saver as it insures that every opportunity will be followed up with as many times as I choose regardless of how busy I get or what I may personally forget to do. RB never forgets to follow up.

Cons

No major gripes but the reporting features could use some improvement. This is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 in the "Features & Functionality' section. Reports for closing rate, lead source are perfect. Reports for revenue tracking could be a little better but in fairness this is more of a function for your CRM than your quoting tool.

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the review Bobby! We're here to help and actively working on a few tweaks to making the reporting work even better with your connected CRM!

Chris from Heffernans

Great automation

Its been fantastic. Crew cal is great and it really favors google ads campaign since our landing page has immediate link to reaponsibid. People get prices and book overnight without even talking to us!

Pros

I love the follow up builder and software integrations. Its also designed by a window cleaning company so the pricing questions were already formatted to meet what we would ask.

Cons

That it isnt a scheduler. I like the integrations however find it confusing to office staff to have to transfer notes and small things such as estimate scheduling manually to jobber. It would be nice to just have reaponsibid do that.

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2019

Thank you Chris! We really appreciate you taking the time to give this really useful review and feedback! You rock!

Martha from Dusting Divas

We're Flooded With Requests

The entire ResponsiBid team is phenomenal to work with. Strangely enough, one of the factors that I definitely consider when choosing a software is the integrity of the team behind the software. Curt and his team are great human beings. Love doing business with them!

Pros

We used to use a different online quoting software and we barely had anyone get a bid. Now, with ResponsiBid, we give 4 times the number of quotes as we did before. Nothing has changed except for the online quote software. I also love the automated follow up which is included in the price of the software. It's so easy to add a customized piece or stop the automation.

Cons

I wish we could track sales conversion % by sales person, but I hear that is coming.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thank you Martha! And yes, sales rep tracking is definitely coming :) we are so grateful to be a trusted partner in your awesome business!

Greg from WET Powerwash Solutions

ResponsiBid A+

Its a perfect tool for small business to help with sales, admin, scheduling and business outlook. The Responsibid support team is outstanding and very responsive.

Pros

Cons

Not connectable to my invoicing software.

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2019

Thanks so much Greg! That's so true about how ResponsiBid was designed to act like an employee!

Ashley from Sparkling Clean Maid Service

Excellent

They have incredible customer service! We have a high close rate % with Responsibid, you have the opportunity to add notes for lead management. Overall a great product.

Pros

Ease of use, flexible to set it up the way that works best for your business

Cons

I do wish it had a few more options for customizing add on items for maid service.

Response from Symphosize

Replied April 2019

Thanks Ashley! This is great feedback and we love being part of your successful business!

Scott from Maid 2 Clean

Pros

Responsibid is a great product!! Before we started using this, I was doing all the estimates by myself and by hand. I found myself being inconsistent with the pricing. Follow up was a hassle and completely a manual process. Responsibid was a game changer. With just a few questions the customer gets a price immediately. The automatic follow up is a life saver as well. Such a time saver

Cons

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2019

Thanks Scott! We certainly appreciate the feedback and are happy to be part of your journey in business!

Royce from Consumer Services

Responsibid Changed Our Business!

Pros

implementing Responsibid was a game changer! Not only does it present your customers with clear and accurate proposals, the software becomes your #1 sales person - following up with the customer and closing the sale.

Cons

It would be great if each user had their own customized version that automatically fills in proposals with that users name. This can be done manually today.

Response from Symphosize

Replied November 2019

Thanks Royce! We're working hard to make your wish possible too!

Make money while you sleep

One of my least favorite things to do is to drive out to sales appointments - especially for jobs that turn out to be pretty small. This tool has give me countless extra hours every week.

Pros

Countless mornings I wake up to a notification from ResponsiBid: New Customer Ready To Schedule.

Cons

The interface is a bit outdated. This is from the customer side and the user side.

Response from Symphosize

Replied June 2019

Great feedback! We're excited to keep bringing you new and more modern aspects of this tool! Thanks for the review.

Robin from Pure-Clear Window Cleaning

Amazing

The ability to schedule jobs by closest location and the automated followup is superb.

Pros

In the month we have been using Responsibid, it has paid for itself multiple times. The ability to package has helped us sell services to customers that they were not explicitly looking for but liked the idea. The implementation help from Reps is incredible. Responsibid wants its customers to succeed. I highly recommend (unless you are a competitor in my area - then no - don't touch :))!

Cons

I can't think of anything specific right now. I am looking forward to the ability to schedule recurring jobs.

Response from Symphosize

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the review Robin! We are thrilled to be part of your success!!

Samantha from Sun Life Maids

Game Changer for us

We operate a mist service and have used several online quoting, lead follow up, and booking tools over the years. The one is my all time favorite for showing clients the options in a way that drives them to buy at a higher rate, rather than bouncing off Ky site to continue shopping. The lead capture and follow up process was much more effective than other systems I've used.

Pros

The ease of use and organization for the consumer. Also the organized assistive set up process.

Cons

The job schedule booking portion didn't integrate directly with my current Ops software so I ran them side by side.

Response from Symphosize

Replied June 2019

Thanks Samantha! What a great review :) We are thankful to be able to work with you and your company.

Best bid software ever

I love it.

Pros

I love the follow up, its like no other.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to set up, but that is not really a con. Setting up helped me learn how to use it better.

Christian from Militello Painting & Powerwashing, LLC

Customer service oriented tech company. Love it!

Time saver

Pros

Will be able to weed out clients that are not a correct fit for us. Help simplify estimating, possibly add services we do not currently offer

Cons

Response from Symphosize

Replied May 2018

Thanks Christian! We are excited to be partners in your success and helping you to get the best automation possible. It's also been fun to work with you to design the painting modules to work for you.

Glen from Castle Power Wash

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Make your day easier

The team at Reaponsibid are second to none. Its a great group that really take your comments and suggestions to heart

Pros

Online pricing and scheduling through your website Crewcal scheduling Package options

Cons

Some basic features need to be added for scheduling Better sync with other CRMs

Response from Symphosize

Replied June 2019

Thank you Glen! We're working hard to make things even better. We're grateful to be a part of your success!

Angie from Innovative Contracting LLC

Easy

Pros

It's easy for clients to use.. Easy for me too :)

Cons

Possibly the cost, but in the end, it all works out.

Response from Symphosize

Replied June 2019

Thanks Angie! We are so glad you're loving ResponsiBid. This is a very kind review!

John from Clearview Exterior Cleaning Solutions

Great asset to business and website!

Responsibid allows a portion of my customers both existing and new business to take advantage of this online bidding system which is very detailed and user friendly to walk homeowners through a quote from start to finish.

Pros

Professional look and follow through allows customers to be followed up with and totally customizable.

Cons

So many options it was a bit difficult to set up, however I opted to do the setup myself and probably would have gone with full assistance to set up with one on one training.

Response from Symphosize

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the detailed review John!

Glen from Premier washpros

Owner

Follups

Pros

I love what the software offers and the follow up system.

Cons

I wish it had a review follow up system that shut off when the review was left. The address input needs to autopopulate into Google for a more precise system. There needs to be a user friendly app. Needs to link with Google calender through TCF.

Response from Symphosize

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback and review, Glen. We should talk because some of the things you requested are already possible on ResponsiBid :) but we're working on the rest!