ResponsiBid Software Reviews

ResponsiBid Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Such a great product with great customer service."
  • icon"Our job is to deliver high quality work and a very enjoyable customer experience from start to finish."
  • icon"The estimating is excellent and it interfaces with Customer Factor perfect."
  • icon"His competition, Fish Window Cleaners has been using Responsibid to Spam (for many months) my client with messages trying to buy his company."
  • icon"I have found it difficult to learn how to use."
  • icon"Shame on Fish and on Responsibid for enabling such unsolicited mail and what could be construed as repetitive intimidation through email."

All ResponsiBid Reviews

MICHAEL

Industry: Facilities Services

The Service Business Salesperson/Estimator that works at midnight while you're giving birth

It frees up time from the estimating/follow up process so that other business tasks can be taken care. It's like fully delegating your sales process to a 24/7 salesperson who is always up, always online, and never forgets to follow up.

Pros

True story! Using AI technology and a simple web interface that lives on our company website, Responsibid regularly onboards new clients, introduces them to our company, offers them an array of services, allows them to input the relevant job parameters and then gives them service options to fit their needs. Then, based on the prospect's selection(s), it calculates the job time and efficiently offers them openings on our job calendar that make sense based on job duration, crew capability, and drving efficiency. Once the client selects the best appointment time for them, it collects a deposit to lock the job on the schedule. And, if a prospect is still on the fence, it will intelligently follow up with them using personalized emails and text messages until they give a definitive response. Recently, it did all of this while I was acting as the birthing partner for my wife at midnight.

Cons

It is hard to implement fully. There is so much AI involved that in order to get it to work for your company, you must take the time to fully systemize your pricing systems and then translate that to the platform. You will also need to understand your KPI's to make sure that it's scheduling features are efficient for your company. Thankfully, they have in house coaching and onboarding support to hold your hand through the processs.

Response from Symphosize

Thanks Michael! That's really useful. We're so glad it's working for you!

Replied May 2019

Todd

Best Move

FabBest thing I ever did in business! Ours is a small company, Responsibid is like adding someone to the payroll without hiring anyone. It employs potential customers to enter all relevant contact and property information and gives them an instant quote on the spot. From there they can choose from various service packages, accept their quote and even schedule online. What could be better than that? Great support every step of the way, very good trustworthy folks. It is a must have for small service companies.

Pros

Cons

Set up Best thing I ever did in business! Ours is a small company, Responsibid is like adding someone to the payroll without hiring anyone. It employs potential customers to enter all relevant contact and property information and gives them an instant quote on the spot. From there they can choose from various service packages, accept their quote and even schedule online. What could be better than that? Great support every step of the way, very good trustworthy folks. It is a must have for small service companies.

Reasons for choosing ResponsiBid

Response from Symphosize

Thanks so much Todd for sharing this experience! We love helping however we can!

Replied January 2022

Responsibid promotes spam

Pros

Nothing. I cannot recommend this company at all.

Cons

My client is a small window washing company in Allentown, PA area. His competition, Fish Window Cleaners has been using Responsibid to Spam (for many months) my client with messages trying to buy his company. Shame on Fish and on Responsibid for enabling such unsolicited mail and what could be construed as repetitive intimidation through email. Unsolicited commercial emails of this type are why I can not recommend Responsibid.

Response from Symphosize

Hi there. We would be happy to help you with your issue if you would let us know who you are or contact us at (707) 968-7764

Replied August 2020

Kyle

Best Sales Software. Period.

I have ZERO regrets for signing up with Responsibid. (Customer since January, 2018) If you're thinking about it, just do it!

Pros

Such a great product with great customer service! We have new customers getting services priced, selecting services, signing to approve services (along with our specific disclaimers- important!!), and giving date options that work for them... In The Middle Of The Night! This is online shopping for the service industry at it's finest! Yes, you will have customers that have no idea how to correctly categorize and tally the specific variables of their project and sign up for a service package that is 100% priced wrong. But... I have found, over and over, that people are more reasonable than you think. And it will be obvious when pricing for a project on a 5,000 sq ft, 3 story house comes back at $195 for your "Ultimate Such-and-Such" package... yeah, something ain't right. But you can fix it, and be thankful for ALL the other leads and jobs you received and booked with little to no effort of your own. Our job is to deliver high quality work and a very enjoyable customer experience from start to finish. When your reputation glows, ResponsiBid will do the leg work of estimating, selling, up-selling, and even scheduling (*if you opt for that extra), not to mention the partner services like NiceJob, Send Jim, Jills Office, etc., plus the multiple CRM integration options.

Cons

Make no mistake, you will need to put in the work to tailor the product to your specific business- do the work! And ask for help. Once you get it set up you will sell so much work with so little effort.

n/a

Response from Symphosize

Thanks Kyle! That is a thorough review and we are so excited for your success!

Replied December 2020

Bobby

This software makes me money when I am asleep. It's also invaluable for customer followup.

I dont know what else I could say about Responsibid that I already havent. My only regret is that I waited so long to get it. It's helped me scale my business. It's the equivalent of hiring an office assistant for all followup as well as all of the quoting features that it provides. It's a no brainer for a small service business owner.

Pros

The most valuable part of responsibid for my business is the followup features. Not only does it follow up with all of my prospects to help close jobs but I also use it to follow up with my existing customers throughout the year to keep retention high as well as my profits. I own a small service business and responsibid was INVALUABLE to me when my inbound lead's started to significantly increase while I was still working in the field every day. It allowed me to effectively provide quotes without visiting all job sites and close them over the phone or via email saving me 20 plus hours a month (conservatively). The followup feature that I've already mentioned is another BIG time saver as it insures that every opportunity will be followed up with as many times as I choose regardless of how busy I get or what I may personally forget to do. RB never forgets to follow up.

Cons

No major gripes but the reporting features could use some improvement. This is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 in the "Features & Functionality' section. Reports for closing rate, lead source are perfect. Reports for revenue tracking could be a little better but in fairness this is more of a function for your CRM than your quoting tool.

Response from Symphosize

Thanks for the review Bobby! We're here to help and actively working on a few tweaks to making the reporting work even better with your connected CRM!

Replied May 2018

Micah

Excellent Bidding Software for Cleaning Companies

Great customer service coupled with an exceptional product has given my business a boost that’s hard to calculate - well worth the investment of time and money.

Pros

Customer service is practically flawless - not to mention extremely helpful and encouraging. The automation and customization this software brings is amazing. Bidding is stressful but after investing over 60 hours of time into this software (which is an extension of my business) I now have most of 'my bases covered' when I bid jobs. Video Estimates are a sure way to boost one's chances of winning a job. Video's can be added to each services.

Cons

Would like a mobile app (but their mobile web browsing does work great). Also, would like their calendar to accept SquarePay (only offers PayPal).

Response from Symphosize

Thanks for the detailed review, Micah! This is a great report on how ResponsiBid can work for a company who is ready to take their sales game to the next level. Your investment into your business is a really great illustration of what is possible!

jeff

Industry: Environmental Services

ResponsiBid Doubled My Business!!

Exceptional

Pros

Allowing you to get business literally while you asleep is amazing! We awake each day with booked jobs or inquires about our services. It has added professionalism to our small company that this type of services only large companies has access to. The customer email follow-up has proven to add jobs up to 60 -120 days after initial ResponsiBid contact not to mention the future customers through the all coveted emails the prospects provide. This product is simply the best decision we made more that 4 years ago!!

Cons

The is no "Cons" about this services - I just I found them sooner

Response from Symphosize

Jeff this is fantastic! Thank you so much for the excellent review!

Replied May 2019

Robin

Industry: Facilities Services

This is the most important piece of software in our business

Responsibid is fantastic. The support is amazing and they really care about us, their customer.

Pros

We have Responsibid linked to our website. Customers can get a quote directly from our website, or it is easy for sales or operations to provide a quote to anyone. Our average tickets has gone up about $100 since we started using it (from $200 to $300) in August 2019.

Cons

I wish we could merge duplicates and assign salespeople per quote.

Word of mouth

Response from Symphosize

Thanks Robin! We'll have the team reach out to show you how to merge duplicates. It's really cool!

Replied January 2022

Angelo

Best support software ever!

Great tool that enables me to run and grow my company. Thank you

Pros

Ease of use and fully functional. At first it took me over a year to decide. Not on the value of the software but when we would be ready to implement it. When we did we saw of 40% increase in business. Thank you

Cons

Wish it had a stand alone service scheduler without estimate if people just want to schedule

Response from Symphosize

Thanks so much Angelo! We are excited for what you have been able to accomplish in your company with ResponsiBid and we can't wait to see what the future brings! We're so glad you took the implementation steps!

Replied June 2019

Industry: Facilities Services

Changed the way we do business

We get almost all our jobs from the website. So its so simple to follow up with responsibid. I also run all the calls from the website through responsibid because the follow up.

Pros

It does all the legwork and administration for us. Especially the follow up. No more driving all over town giving estimates. Just a few clicks and its done.

Cons

Only that I have not learned all that it can do so sometime I get confused on admin task.

Robert G.

Thousands in revenue from a button on my site

Customers who want a quote usually take away time and resources from other work. However, they are an ongoing source of potential future work. Responsibid saves us a ton of time and costs of quoting jobs while allowing us to compete with ourselves for different price points to keep the customers focused on us as the solution

Pros

Automated quoting - a huge time saver for customer and staff.

Cons

Takes a little time to set it up and think through the logic but once running it is all automatic.

Response from Symphosize

Thanks so much for the review, Robert! This is what makes us jump out of bed every morning!

Erik

Fantastic estimator

Nothing short of perfection, ok maybe a little bit short. So let's talk about what tasks it can save: 1. You never have to think about following up on a quote again. RB does it for you. You just build how you want it too engage with clients and it sends emails in your behalf, it sends emails to you when you need to call to follow up, and it can even send a postcard through send Jim integration. This saves lots of time, probably hours per month, not to mention the supberb organization and the relief of knowing non of your bids slip through the cracks 2. For each service you can offer a bronze silver gold level of service style of packaging/ presenting. The way it presents it is pretty slick. This is totally different than your typical PDF sheet quote every other estimating software provides. This was the answer to our problem. With RB this is easy, and you can add many videos to your proposals to show what you get in each package. Not only did it make our life easier, but when you start giving customers options the quote acceptance rate goes up. You start leaving less on the table as some buyers prefer the highest level of service you offer and you also retain more budget minded people who want only the bare bones package who might otherwise use a competitor. Our average ticket price has easily doubled since we started rb. Not to mention you can embed this software on your website so visitors can can a price instantly.

Pros

Follow up builder: ability to automatically follow up with all customers in all phases of the job cycle via email, phone, or post card. Website estimator: when potential clients come to your site they can get an instant estimate by inputting their own job data. You can show videos of how to self bid Videos within website estimator and package presenter. When she customer gets a bid you can have multiple package, you can have a video explaining what you get in each package. Innov

Cons

Only seemless integration is with jobber at the moment. Which means if you want a job scheduling and invoicing app that Responsibid syncs it's bids with - it must be jobber if you want everything to work seamlessly. Service monster and customer factor also have integrations but have gaps from what I understand. They are working on upgrading their system to integrate with any app so stay tuned! Since we have every job go through rb because the follow up builder is so good, they should have built in better repeat job options. Also, if a client has more than one property, you must find a work around at this time. That said they are working on these upgrades to my understanding.

Response from Symphosize

Thanks Erik! I'm glad it's working for you, and even more excited that with your constructive feedback, our next update should be a very pleasant surprise!

Haley

Powerful tool for sales

My experience with ResponsiBid has been phenomenal so far! Set up was fairly easy once I got the hang of it. I was easily able to set up a 1 on 1 with representative before I published the form live on our website. He took the time to make sure my form and packages correctly totaled. Once the code was enabled on our website we had a few issues (none of which were related to the ResponsiBid code). Even though he didn't have to,representative took his time to help me sort out the issues so that our form worked properly on all formats and devices. Being in the service industry, my job is to sell a service that gives my clients their time back. This is exactly what ResponsiBid has given me, my time. I am able to provide estimates to more prospects, schedule more clients, and follow-up to everyone, using the automation tool of ResponsiBid. And can I mention the higher closing rate? One of my favorite things? The integration with my CRM! When each bid comes in, client information is automatically transferred over for me. Happy tears! Added bonus, it was a breeze to train my office staff how to use the program. It is so wonderful to work with such a powerful program and it's even better to have such great support from the ResponsiBid Staff.

Pros

Automation, automation, automation! Integration with my CRM.

Cons

I really haven't found much that I don't like about the system. The only thing, and really the only thing would be that when a customer gets a bid online and comes back to get another bid, it will create two separate client files in my CRM. So then I have to go in and delete one file so that my closing rate is a true number.

Response from Symphosize

Haley, this is so great to see! When we see this level of success it makes us get happy tears too! We are proud to be your partner in success :)

Royce

Industry: Facilities Services

A game changer for our cleaning business

We quote all of our jobs through Responsibid , even those where the customer falls in. It’s worth it to be able to offer consistent And accurate pricing and great follow up.

Pros

Responsibid has changed the way we do business! From the way we package our services, how. Us timers are able to get online quotes and book their own jobs, to how we follow up with prospects - Responsibid has made everything we do - better.

Cons

The software interacts with many parts of your business, so set up does take some time. It is not overly complicated but if you are still eye balling how you price jobs, you will have to solve that puzzle before you can implement an online quoting system.

Response from Symphosize

Thanks Royce! We appreciate your review very much!! You've done great things in your company and we're proud to be one of your trusted softwares!

Replied June 2020