Browse GoVisually Reviews

Garry from Embed Digital

Minimalism is MAXIMUM

Minimal use of clients time to proof, as well as minimal emails to communicate changes to the client, as well as minimal but very comprehensive proofing functionality. The learning curve to learn how to proof is very low, which leads us to happier clients!

Pros

The reason I came to GoVisually is because of the minimum steps our clients have to see their proofs. Previously we used Mavenlink for media proofing, and even video proofing, but there were SO. MANY. STEPS. our clients had to go through, like signing up for a Mavenlink account and inconveniently forcing the client to educate themselves on Mavenlink’s proofing system, which takes time, as well as getting emails for every little (non-design) project changes, which takes more time; our clients don’t have that kind of time to spend on something that should be so simple. GoVisually is very direct, can send a link to the project without signing up for the system, and the proofing functionality is very minimal and comprehensive. And the emails my clients get are only design changes, that’s it! It’s a very lean and easy system to understand with very minimal steps to get to the proofing with a greater respect of using our clients time!

Cons

I would like to see video proofing someday. At the moment I use Dropbox for this but if I can keep video proofing within GoVisually, I totally would

Reasons for Choosing GoVisually

Minimal steps for our clients to get to the proofs, minimal (and relevant) notification emails, and minimal proofing system that’s very comprehensive to understand, all of which reduce our clients time spent on proofing so they can spend their time on their own business.

Reasons for Switching to GoVisually

Too many steps in between to seeing the proofs, like signing up for an email account, learning the proofing system, as well as client getting way to many unnecessary emails for non-design changes.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Garry, Stoked to see your review for us! We're so happy that GoVisually is adding value to your business. We're planning to introduce video support in future too. Thank you for your love and support. Best, Team GoVisually

Jesse from Stericycle

GoVisually is great tool that fills a unique space

Pros

Our marketing design team produces a lot of collateral, most of which are exported in PDF format. GoVisually was the best and one of the only tools of its kind that both supports PDFs and allows you to annotate them (Wake allows PDF uploads which can be commented on, but doesn't support annotations). The annotation tool set is simple, but it includes everything that most users will need, and our broader marketing and sales team was able to use it day one with few hiccups.

Cons

As great as the PDF support is, it comes with a cost. When PDFs are uploaded they're rendered as images. This is fine in my cases, but our content team has expressed their annoyance at being able to use the browser's find text feature (ctrl + F) to location specific text in a layout. It would be great if GoVisually rendered PDFs without the conversion to images. The other issues we've had are due to organization, but the developers have stated that they're working on one of them. The first is project organization. Currently, projects of simply displayed in a single list and there's no way to sort or group them into sections. We have 100+ projects easily, and it's struggle to find the right project at times (we don't want to lose the information from old projects and there's no archive and retrieve system that would reduce this burden). Adding a search function would make things a tad easier, but it's not available yet. GoVisually has stated that they're working on an organization system for projects and I'll be excited to see that. I don't know if the developers have one available, but a public roadmap for the tool would be great so users can see the features they're working on. Trello does a fantastic job of this, and even use Trello boards to collect user feature requests.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied July 2018

Hi Jesse, We are so stoked to see your review for us. Thank you for your continuous support and our next product release will definitely address all the cons that you have mentioned. Best, Team GoVisually

claire from NOVEMBRE

Software analysis

I work with this software every day and it makes my days easier. I think we can still optimize the software but never remove it.

Pros

The software is very practical and avoids us to make annotated pdf

Cons

when the comments come off the page and go into the margin. We don't know where what goes anymore

Megan from Sunday Cool

The login is problematic and sometimes new revisions get tucked behind old ones.

Pros

Quick link function is useful. Basic uploading is useful. Adding new viewers is easy.

Cons

The login is unnecessary. I wish we could turn that function off. Getting back to the place where you can see all of the proofs is unclear to our clients. They also can't find their other versions on mobile. It's difficult to see older versions. If a client approved an older version, it shows up as approval on everything uploaded before and after that.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied July 2018

Hi Megan Firstly thank you for taking the time to write a feedback for us. Happy to see you are enjoying the core features of GoVisually. So sorry to hear about your experience on the reviewer-login and revisions. We'd love to chat to you further about this via email. Best, Kirti

Brandon from Visual Arts Center of Richmond

Very useful design review software

GV completely overhauled my review process and eliminated some of the most annoying parts of my job as an in-house designer. It isn't perfect, but what it has positively provided far outweighs its drawbacks.

Pros

My favorite features are probably the most simple: comments and approvals. It keeps things streamlined and eliminates hard copy reviews and multiple email threads. That is more than worth the price right there.

Cons

I wish there was a way to customize the automated emails. Reviewers get too many unnecessary emails and start ignoring all emails from GoVisually. I have had to copy links to GV projects and send it to my reviewers personally, and then reply in those separate threads to prompt them to review new versions, because no one reads the automated GV emails. I think GV is very easy to use, but many of my reviewers have said it's difficult to understand, and very few use it correctly or fully (using the appropriate commenting tools, approving when done, etc.). I have had to do a lot of ongoing training.

Hursh from TradesignWA

Easy to use, simple and effective for our needs

Pros

Go-visually works very quickly and fast. We find a lot of proofing softwares are quite slow when uploading and navigating but Go Visually is quick! The UX is nice and simple. It doesn't take long for new staff or clients to use it at all and it is very effective for communicating changes to new and existing web designs. The sharing options are nice but the sharing links are too long - bring back the short link. All in all, it suits us very nicely for our needs.

Cons

No ability to create folders for projects, so you have to create new proof's as stand alone and without folders which is not very nice for organisation. I am told the folder feature is coming soon but we are still waiting for that.

Reasons for Switching to GoVisually

Proof.me went down, we lost all of our data and it set our business back 2-3 weeks. Very poor effort by their team to provide updates and support and we simply lost everything. They should have had backup servers running but it seemed like they were pretty useless with the whole thing. Was a shame, the actual software was brilliant but their system was built on sand.

Ashley from Uth Stuph

So far our experience has been great. We are informed when the site will be down ahead of time and the ability to discuss issues with the staff is awesome

Pros

The ease of uploading art to the system to allow our customers to review and make revisions directly on the mock up.

Cons

I like the software I would like to see some price breaks for customers who have been with the company for a while.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Ashley, Glad to know you're loving what we've built. Thank you for your continuous support and feedback. We'll be working on more pricing options on GoVisually soon. Best, Team GoVisually

Shobhita from Self Employed

Great Customer Support for a well thought and designed product!

My overall experience has been great so far and I am looking forward to continue using the tool!!!

Pros

I love the customer support of the company. They are responsible, responsive and almost instant with their responses. As an academician, I work a lot with content dedicated for kids. Supervising on my team's lesson plans and other teaching material, which involves a lot of designing, demands lot of reviews and multiple levels of changes. I used GoVisually trial product and it eased my process of supervision to the greatest level. Simple and brilliant features like comments over the area of changes, helped my team understand the corrections much quicker.

Cons

The pricing could have been a little more affordable and a detailed demonstration of the use of product should have been available on a public forum like YouTube.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Sobitha, Stoked to see your review for us! Thank you for your feedback, means a lot to us. I have taken your suggestion to our team and we're now working on producing detailed tutorial videos! Best, Team GoVIsually

Keyshawna from The Snow Agency

The best!

Overall Govisually cuts down on miscommunication when it comes to design edits because comments conveniently can be placed right where the change needs to be.

Pros

I liked how my team can collaborate on a design internally, as well as receive feedback directly from a client after all of our edits.

Cons

Gif's don't play on endless loop. Clients can't leave comment after selecting "Needs Changes"

It was the best option.

Mingo from Build My Legacy

December 2021

GoVisually is a MUST for online proofing!

GoVisually has been an incredible asset or our team and without it the process would not be streamlined!

Pros

I love the ease in which we can proof our designs in house and for clients!

Cons

Nothing! Every aspect of GOVisually is critical for our day to day!

Morgan from Uth Stuph

Perfect for everything you need

Its a very user friendly program for both the admin as well as the accounts. Anytime we have had a question Go Visually has been friendly and readily available. No one likes to 'wait on hold' for hours or wait for a return phone call that never comes. You never have to worry about that with Go Visually. When have even emailed them with questions and the got back to us right away. They are frequently enhancing their program to make it even better than it already is.

Pros

When someone signs in to see their art they also have to ability to see all of the art in their portfolio at the same time. As an administrator its really easy to add new projects, remove old ones and request revisions. Just in case you forgot what change was made to the art you can click the revisions button and see all of the versions that came before it, as well as the comment that was made on that version that led to the revision. The program also allows you to 'download' the art and attach it to an email. (you have the option to turn this feature on or off for each individual account). As an admin I can see all of the accounts in the system including all of the art that was uploaded. Sometimes this helps to generate new ideas as well as give me the ability to show other groups an idea of what their concepts would look like EX: "what the words would look like if they were turned vertically instead of horizontally" without having the artist do a lot more work for a design that might be rejected in the end. Honestly this program can do just about anything you want it to and clients love being part of the process!!

Cons

When a project it uploaded. Go Visually sends out an email notification to every person that is listed as a reviewer on that account. Think of it like this... "XYZ school" is the account. There are PTA shirts, Soccer shirts, Beta club shirts, etc. When someone from the beta club makes a revision to their art all of the people on the account (i.e. the soccer coach, the PTA admin, etc) get notified that a revision was made. This can easily be solved by making 'accounts' for people and not 'organizations' but I wish we could assign an email to a piece of art and when revisions were made only that person was notified. The only other concern is that when Go Visually sends an 'invite' email to a new user to let them know they have art to review it has 2 links in the email with very little instruction. One of the links will take the reviewer directly to the art. Where they can leave a comment asking for a revision. The only problem is that when the revision is complete they are not notified. This is because on the initial email (with the 2 links) they should have clicked the other link to login and essentially 'setup their account' (clearer direction would be great here.) If they are not officially logged into the Go Visually portal they will never receive additional notifications. As an admin I can resend them an invite but they have to erase the cookies or the computer recognizes them and just lets them in and the process repeats itself.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Morgan, We're stoked to see your review for us! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Thrilled to know that you're loving what we've built! Our team will reach out to you to help you with the review process. Best, Team GoVisually

Harrison from Tradesign

Great software

Pros

It's easy to use, has all of the features that we need, and serves our needs well. Its very easy to share designs and proofs with other people with a simple link, rather than having to ask them to create an account It's very intuitive for our clients.

Cons

One thing that we would like to see is folders to keep our projects more organised We are having to spend a good amount of admin time occasionally deleting old projects

Reasons for Choosing GoVisually

It was easily the best, and was the most similar to the platform we were switching over from.

Reasons for Switching to GoVisually

Their platform shat itself and we had a lot of work on there, we tried out a few competing products but none of them were very good. Proofme was a very good alternative that was very similar to proof.me which was an integral part of our workflow.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Harrison, Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually. Happy to know that we're adding value to your business. We'll be releasing folder function in early 2020. You're going to love it. Best, Team GoVisually

Lisa from Blue Bottle Coffee

GoVisually Review

Pros

Commenting is easy to use and view. It's fairly easy to upload projects and create new projects. The commenting and approval feature is the best aspect of this software. It's pretty easy to share projects and tell which reviewers have gotten into a project to review it.

Cons

It would be great to include a feature for reviewers to "approve with changes," so that they can be excluded from future revisions and their approval can be visible when a new file is uploaded, rather than having to go back to prior versions to find out whether they approved a previous version. It would also be nice to have a way to categorize the projects into different folders or some way of organizing them so that they are not just in one long list. It would be nice if it were less work to get into the previous versions of a file that is posted to find out the conversation that took place. Right now clicking through takes a few steps. It would also be helpful to include a feature so that it is clear of the document contains multiple pages. Right now reviewers might not be aware that there are multiple pages in a document because it is not very clear from the getgo upon opening the file.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback. Glad to know you'refinding it easy to use GoVisually at work. We're already working on some of the cons you've mentioned such as adding folders and improving reviewer interface. I'll definitely take up your feedback to the team and see how we can solve then in our future updates. Best, Team GoVisually

Lauren from The Cause Collaborative

Edits Made Easy

GoVisually has made our organization more efficient and productive in reviewing designed projects. I don't know how we functioned without it.

Pros

I feel like GoVisually took our company out of the dark ages of leaving edits marked up on a printout. We are able to collect edits from inside and outside of our agency with ease with little training time for our clients. It really is just user-friendly and easy to use and I appreciate not having to spend hours to learn how to use a new product or show a client how to use that new product. I also really enjoy that multiple individuals can review at the same time. It cuts editing and review time making our agency more productive.

Cons

I would love to see this software more integrated with other platforms, specifically a project management software like Asana. This would make our team even more productive using this product as we wouldn't have to alert other team members when a piece of marketing collateral is ready to be updated.

Reasons for Choosing GoVisually

User-friendliness and ability for multiple collaborators was a simple reason why GoVisually was the correct platform for us. Also, no need for a client to login and make their own account makes it easy to use on both client and agency side.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Lauren, We're stoked to see your review. Happy to know that you're gaining value using GoVisually. We'll be developing integrations soon next year. This will make proofing lot more easier for you. Thank you Best, Team GoVisually

Megan from Orlando Shakes

Industry: Performing Arts

GoVisually for a non-profit theater

Pros

I think the software is great and it's super simple to use. Everyone that I invite to review my projects seem to have ease managing through the workspace. I enjoy having several options of markers to draw attention to a specific change that needs to be made. The addition of the arrow has made a huge difference to my review process, because I don't always want to mark up the copy itself.

Cons

There are some people on my reviewer list that never receive email invites to proof my projects. I've done everything I can think to do and advised them to take certain actions, but they still never receive them. I can still give them access with the link, it just becomes a nuisance when I have to do that with every new draft.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Megan, We're thrilled to know that you are loving our product. I have taken up the issue you mentioned in our meeting today. Our tech team will look into it, please reach out to us over chat if you face further issues in future. Best, Team GoVisually

Chris from Swift Group Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Marketing Images Review Tool

The experience of using the software and the support we have and from Customer Support lead is fantastic. I feel that GoVisually are committed to this product and it will continue to evolve it and support our business.

Pros

Simple to use interface Allows multiple people to review images and provides a clear audit trail of changes It really engages people in the review and sign-off process across our business

Cons

As we use this system quite extensively, we are finding the filing system and archiving a bit basic

Reasons for Choosing GoVisually

Go Visually was the closest software we could find to replace it with.

Reasons for Switching to GoVisually

This was a good product, but GMG stopped providing this service and software.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for the honest feedback. Glad to know you're enjoying the experience and that GoVisually is adding value to Swift Group. We'll definitely address the cons that you have mentioned in our future update. Best, Team GoVisually

Kara from CPG

Solid Option For Teams Simple to Moderate Designs

GoVisually, as mentioned above, is not favored by the bulk of our team (non-creatives and clients) BUT it makes life bearable for the creative team so we continue to use it for our santity and appreciate the investment in continued improvements.

Pros

I love that you can organize projects, attach files to comments mark comments as resolved as that are addressed.

Cons

- NO TEXT EDITING. This is number critical and it's missing BIG TIME. You need to be able to highlight text/markup text directly. - Though I find it very easy to understand, non-creative users often push back on its use and label it 'not user-friendly'. - Too many emails so people ignore them, but then don't receive a notification when a comment has a question posted to it and conversation is then stalled. - The organization of the project structure - It would be much better to have reviewers assigned on a FILE basis, not by PROJECT

Laura from Ultrafabrics Inc

Industry: Textiles

Go Visually - Pretty Good

Go Visually has been great for getting a design in front of lots of people without lots of emailing back and forth - a definite plus for our business.

Pros

I like how easy it is to comment on a work, or outline certain sections of the design.

Cons

There is no distinguishing "instructional comment" that lets you tell people what you've changed when you add a new design - you have to use a regular comment, which can get lost in review. It is difficult for people to see what's changed when they have to switch back and forth between design versions to see old comments.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Laura, Happy to see your team gaining value from GoVisually. I'll take up your suggestion to our product team. Such a feature makes a lot of sense and can really help in multiple revisions. We are developing version compare and it'll be coming soon, having an instructional comment over it can be very helpful. Best, Team GoVisually

Great Product and Customer Service

Our approval processes in house have been streamlined so much rather than sending copious PDFs which clog up the e-mail server. This way everyone gets notified of changes and everyone can say their piece without 100 e-mails being sent.

Pros

I love that it's super simple to use with no frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin and with improvements being made all the time with the platform it just keeps getting better and better. The bet part is that commenters and reviewers don't need to make an account in order to provide feedback which speeds the whole process up ten-fold!

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit buggy but that's the same for any piece of software / technology. It would be great for reviewers who log in to have a "walk through" automatically play to show them how the software works.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied May 2019

Hi there, Thank you very much! Really appreciate your valuable support and feedback for our software. We try to patch any bugs we notice as soon as we spot one. You can reach out to us anytime if you spot any issue with our program. Also, we're designing a process for reviewers to easily understand how to use our tools at their first login. Best, Team GoVisually

Ralph from Superior Sany Solutions

Industry: Chemicals

Great software for any department involving designing

The biggest business problem we are solving is being able to collaborate in real time on designs. We need inputs from different departments and this helps greatly.

Pros

I like that teams are able to collaborate and provide feedback on visuals created by marketing. We work on labels and graphic design on a regular basis and need approvals from regulatory and other departments in the organization. This software helps greatly!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike. Except in the new update, when I am reviewing designs, in the right tab at the bottom it asks me to select under which category I want to navigate to. For eg. If i am reviewing a design in 'Finalized', after I am done with this I will want to see other designs under this category. But instead, it shows me the navigation button with 'Needs Approval' on it. This means I have select the category again to get to the designs which I was reviewing.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Ralph, We're thrilled to know that you are gaining value from our product. Thank you for taking time to review GoVIsually. I have passed on your feedback to our tech team and they'll get it fixed soon. Best, Team GoVisually

Anthony from Petersen Games

GoVisually review after a year

Pros

I like that it's easy to use and understand, it's also a great value for the price. I also like that it stores revisions, so users can go back and see if changes they requested were implemented. The new ability to mark files as completed or needing changes was a great add. I also like being able to respond to comments directly in the software.

Cons

I don't like that it can be buggy at times, for example, sometimes I can't get the page to load. I also don't like that there isn't anyway to disable being able to download the PDF out of GoVisually.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for giving us an honest review. We're happy that you are gaining value from our product. We are about to release disable download functionality within 2 weeks. We also, try to fix all bugs as we spot them. If you happen to spot any bugs, reachout to us over chat and we'll get it fixed asap. Best, Team GoVisually

Lynne from LT Design

Great Product at a Reasonable Price

As a Graphic Designer, this has made the proofing process SO much better than the alternative of marking up PDF's or typing changes directly into an email. Requests are easier to track and respond to, and the process stays much more simple and organized.

Pros

This software has significantly improved my work flow with clients. Proofing large documents and reviewing and submitting feedback has always been a tremendous challenge in my field, but this system has completely streamlined that process for myself and my clients.

Cons

It does have a few bugs. When clients share proof links, some people are asked to login with a user/password, while others are able to access the content without issue. It's always a bit of an embarrassment when I have to generate a new link for the people getting the login page first. The new link usually solves the problem, but can hurt the timeline if I'm not able to see and respond with a new link quickly.

Whitney from Stericycle

Great product for requesting approvals

It helps me with all the documents I upload and having a central location to view them. It saves me from having to use email to share documents.

Pros

I love that I can easily upload and share various documents that I design to request approvals and get edits.

Cons

I wish the share link stayed the same. Also some users need more help using it.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Whitney, We're thrilled that you're loving GoVisually. Thank you very much for your support and feedback. We're working on something new for the share link and it'll be out soon. I'm sure you'll love it. Best, Team GoVisually

CAMILLE from NOVEMBRE SA

Really good interface !

Overall, it makes my job easier as I use it every other day, it is simply a good idea in a good layout.

Pros

It is much better than what we used to do earlier ! The client used to print our design, write comments on it with a bad writing and send us a pdf of that, again and again. It was really time consuming just understanding what we had to edit. But thanks to GoVisually, this job is easier, more clear and less source of potential errors.

Cons

What I don't really think is clear is the comment icon on a project. For me it was more obvious before, when it was a little red button, but I wish at the time it could have been green when the notification was validated.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually. We're happy to know our product has made work easier for your team! We'll certainly work your suggestions to make proofing easier and more intuitive for all. Best, Team GoVisually

Great Use

It has been great, there may be some miscommunication but that is just a translation between the customer and the rep.

Pros

I love the fact that my customers are able to see everything and have direct access to our artist and their art. Its very easy to move between the rep and customer and artists. Their is no longer the be the messenger for the customer.

Cons

Not sure if this is on our end, but better organization per rep and their accounts.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi there, Thank you for taking time to give us a good feedback. We're happy that your team and clients find GoVisually easy to use and helpful at work. If you need any assistance, feel free to reachout to us over chat from our website. Best, Team GoVisually

Alexandra from CPG Agency

Industry: Graphic Design

Good for graphics - needs improvement for copy

Overall, GoVisually has been our go-to source for all graphic editing at my company. With a few more feature upgrades, I think we would be very happy.

Pros

For graphic design editing, the software works really well. You are able to easily highlight changes needed and all members on the project and easily see those changes and add to them.

Cons

The tools provided are not great for large amounts of copy editing. I hope in future version they improve upon this to strike words, highlight words to change, etc.

Sam from Sift Group

The Key To sharing Designs

The benefits of Govisually is the speed of which a design is created, uploaded and shared and reviewed is seamless and fast. communication is key and this is what this software allows.

Pros

I like the accessibility and ease of use of the govisually website, it allows our team to communicate designs to colleagues and customers at an instant.

Cons

I think the way images are viewed need improving, click through images would be better.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Sam, Glad to know you're loving GoVisually experience. Thank you for your continuous support. We will definitely address all the cons that you have mentioned in our future update. Best, Team GoVisually

Extremely Helpful

Excellent

Pros

Streamlined revisions process, high value for product and account management. GV is the best.

Cons

Login / pw and viewing can sometimes be confusing for clients. More mobile friendly.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied May 2019

Hi there, Thanks a lot for your review, we're thrilled to see you loving GoVisually! We're working hard to make proofing easier for your team and clients, if you have any suggestions on how your experience can be improved please let us know. Best, Team GoVisually

Lisa from The Invitorium

Industry: Printing

Streamlining our proofing & approval process

GoVisually helps our team keep track of client revisions in one simple portal. If the client hasn't approved the design, we are "off the hook"!

Pros

The multiple reviewer feature is ideal in our wedding stationery business. We can collaborate seamlessly with the event planner, bride & groom, and most importantly - the mother of the bride! Sending PDF proofs via email caused so many headaches with multiple reviewers and cross-over emails. GoVisually keeps all the parties updated instantly and eliminates those confusing email chains.

Cons

The lack of dating. We need each upload, review and comment to be dated and time-stamped.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for giving an honest feedback. Happy to know GoVisually is adding value to your business. We're releasing feature to set due dates and having a calendar view in December. I'm sure you'll move it. Best, Team GoVisually

Great Proofing Software!

I have had a very positive experience with GoVisually. It makes works very well for our company!

Pros

I like all of the functions and the ease of use when it comes to making edits to a piece.

Cons

I wish you could make sub-folders. This would be a hugely beneficial feature for our company.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied May 2019

Hi there, Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are actually planning on introducing sub-folders to GoVisually. We release updates every month and our roadmap is packed with new features for release till Q3 2019. You can read more here: https://govisually.com/roadmap/ Best, Team GoVisually

Kara from JL Racing

GO GOVIS!

I have found GoVis to be very efficient, easy to use, and concise in that it isn't bogged down with useless features.

Pros

I like the clean interface and sharing options!

Cons

I wish there were an easier way to click between files/uploads.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Kara, Thank you for your feedback. Happy to know that you're loving our interface. We'll definitely address the cons that you have mentioned in our future update. Best, Team GoVisually

Kevin from Ericson Manufacturing

Completely streamlined our review process

Pros

GoVisually is so easy to use. After a quick 20 minute session with our review team, everyone understood how to use it and we were up and running. It completely streamlined our review process.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to the fact that you need to click and drag to move around a document instead of scrolling, but you get over that eventually.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied May 2019

Hi Kevin, Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Best, Team GoVisually

Lauren from blotto

Pros

GoVisually was very easy to use for both myself and my clients which is exactly what you want from a proofing tool. Really liked the archive feature, made my work flow a lot easier t manage when opening and closing projects

Cons

The features are quite limited, there needs to be more functions to the proofing

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your feedback. We release new features every month. You can visit our roadmaps page to see what's coming. https://govisually.com/roadmap/ Best, Team GoVisually

Dane from Fleetline Graphics

Industry: Printing

Great Platform

Working on large projects with clients means many designs going backwards and forwards with multiple reviewers. Would be almost impossible to handle this over email. Customer support has been super helpful.

Pros

Makes your company much more professional to deal with. Clean interface Simple and fun way to review Fantastic Customer Support

Cons

No ability to move designs across projects One or two more folders tiers would be great. Sometimes designs are slow to load. Zooming in to PDFs still resolution loss even though it vector. Not bad but a pity.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Dane, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Glad to know that you're loving the GoVisually experience. I'll take up the suggestions you've mentioned here to our product team - and see how we can implement them in our future updates. Best, Team GoVisually

Jessica from Church World Service

Excellent for Designers

(See above - Pros)

Pros

I have been in the industry for 10 years and have gone through many different styles of project review. From sticky notes and long email threads to trying to read chicken scratch and chase people down for feedback. This product is invaluable. From small to major projects, it keeps comments organized and is a vital tool in our design process.

Cons

One thing I would change - being able to "tag" users in comments.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Jessica, We are so stoked to see your review for us. Thank you for your continuous support. We'll definitely address the cons that you have mentioned in our future update. "Tag users" is something we're working on right now. Best, Team GoVisually

Leah from Marketeering Group

GoVisually helps get my job done faster

Has cut down revision time with clients and helped our clients better communicate what they need from us. Overall has saved both our clients and our team a ton of time and money!

Pros

Easy to use - I can send my clients a link to the software with a brief introduction of what I need them to do and most have been able to figure it out without any issues.

Cons

I just wish there was an additional feature of reviewing web pages for when our clients want to communicate the changes they need on their website

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Leah, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We're happy to know that GoVisually is making work easier for you and your clients. I'll take up your feedback to our product team and see how we can implement it in future. Best, Team GoVisually

Lawrence from Paultons Park Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Really useful software which helped to streamline our review process!

It has made us as a Marketing department more efficient. Instead of paper being passed round the business with designs on, we can get comments instantly and make the changes as they come in. Meaning artwork gets reviewed faster and more accurately.

Pros

Ease of use Good price Great support Made us more efficient Lots of people can review at once

Cons

Nothing - it is a great software and has really helped us!

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Lawrence, We are so stoked to see your review for us. Happy to know that GoVisually is adding value to your business. Thank you for your continuous support Best, Team GoVisually

Justin from Stuph Clothing

GoVisually Review

Overall the experience has been much preferable to exchanges through email.

Pros

I like the ability to see all revision note and requests for jobs uploaded from the clients.

Cons

Clients seem to be confused about the process of seeing artwork, they think they have to sign up to see their proofs. I also dont like the notification center. I wish I could see a long list of what needs to revised and approved orders. The scrolling list that loads is a bit annoying.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hey Justin, Thank you so much for taking time to reviewing GoVisually. Our product team is already on work to improve on the areas you mentioned in your feedback. We'll have a much better interface for you soon! Thanks again. Team GoVisually

Meg from The Cause Collaborative

New to Review Software

Pros

I like that the software automatically handles the email notifications for your and allows the clients to provide their feedback at their leisure. Edits can be made a lot easier with the ability to upload files to comments to, for example, swap out a photo.

Cons

The organization of the projects is a little too basic. It would be great to be able to sort the list of projects/clients by name, last updated, importance, etc. Color coding projects would be a nice feature as well.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Meg, Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely address the cons that you have mentioned in our future updates. Best, Team GoVisually

Augie from JLVELO

Industry: Sporting Goods

Interface

So far I like it just the above comment is my only gripe ! But like I said maybe its the way we are set up internally .

Pros

Its very easy to use and the client can work directly on link should I not be around so there is no down time getting the information in .

Cons

Not sure if its the way the company has it set up ? But having to return and make a new art id kind of hinders the positive of client making remarks on any particular art ? could that not be bypassed and direction go straight to the artist working with them ?

Dr Beena from The Art of Living

Very comfortable and easy to use software

Working with the Art of Living I need lot of work with designing posters and brochures and it was getting increasingly difficult to use whatsapp for getting reviewing done and convincing designers what I was trying to tell. With this tool, I'm very happy and I'm able to get work done much easier and faster and at the price point they are selling, I'd definitely recommend it.

Pros

Its simple to use and my volunteers were easily able to understand all the functions in few minutes of playing with it. I especially like the feature for having comments right over the intended location over the design. And it's very cheap compared to other tools I tried online. They seem to be getting new features added every month or so, so thumbs up for that too.

Cons

One good feature I'd like is the ability to rotate images, it seems to be listed far away in their roadmap.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2019

Hi Beena, Thank you very much for your support. We're constantly working on developing GoVisually to make proofing easier and effecting as possible. Best, Team GoVisually

Michael from CAS

Nice for streaming Proofing

I don't like it quite as much of our previous product (proof me) but they have certainly improved the software in the 6 months we've been using it.

Pros

Great product for the cost, for the low monthly cost this product is great.

Cons

Could be much more user friendly. I have professors and chefs reviewing our work and am always training on how to use.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied May 2019

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We're trying to keep GoVisually as simple and intuitive as possible. In fact we're planning on introducing small intro pop-ups for reviewers before they start reviewing. Hope that'll ease out understanding our tools better for your reviewers. Best, Team GoVisually

Gajanan from Ethosh Digital Pvt Ltd

Smart Reviewer

Mostly we are using GoVisully to review our visuals/images to our team in house and outside too. facing a problem when comparing the version of the same visuals/images. we have to go to the old image and then again go to the new image. Not able to view side by side like Adobe Light-room ( Image editing software ).

Pros

You can see all the images of each project in a single window.

Cons

very easy to upload visuals/images. Quite a user-friendly.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Gajanan, Thank you so much for your feedback. Happy to know GoVisually is easing your workflow. We'll be working on side-by-side compare feature soon. Best, Team GoVisually

Kaitlyn from Mizzen+Main

Great platform for proofing!

Great!

Pros

It's very user friendly across all teams and is very helpful when proofing multiple projects at a time. Each team, when first using the platform, had minimal questions because it's clear and concise on how to use.

Cons

The stages of final approval, completion, etc. can get a little confusing.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied November 2019

Hi Kaitlyn, Thank you for such a lovely review. Happy to know that your team is finding it super easy to use GoVisually. I'll take up your feedback to our team to see how we can improve it. Best, Tea, GoVisually

T. from One Creative

Industry: Graphic Design

Excellent value in a collaborative review tool

It is by far the simples and best value in a review tool. It just works and works well.

Pros

It is simple to use and provides straightforward collaboration and review. The PDF rendering is excellent. The low cost makes it no brainer. Slack integration is fantastic. Revisions on designs can change how you interact with clients.

Cons

The comment tools can be confusing to first time clients. The uploading workflow could be streamlined.

Charlotte from EverWash

Easy

I help Customers get a good look at the designed projects they need and have the ability to make comments for changes.

Pros

Easy to use. and easy to download projects.

Cons

N/A- I do not have any issues about this software.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Charlotte, We are so stoked to see your review for us. Happy to know that GoVisually is adding value to your business. Thank you for your continuous support. Best, Team GoVisually

Mani from MANINAM

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Easy to work

Great software, can be improved to become perfect.

Pros

The software is userfriendly and fast to leave comments for the studio team. The good point is that it helps the design studio real-time see the comments and the iterations become faster and more real-time.

Cons

I wish the software would give me more flexibility and more features. For example, would be great to have draw something on the pictures. If it would give some most useful features of Microsoft Powerpoint, it would be great.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied October 2019

Hi Mani, Thank you so much for giving us an honest review. We're happy to know that GoVisually is adding value to your business. We keep improving GoVisually regularly and release new updates every month. We'll definitely work on the areas that you feel we could improve on. Best, Team GoVisually

Monica from Q'Straint

They are Getting Better and Better

It gets better and better with every update.

Pros

I looked at a lot of different proofing tools and this was by far the most straight forward one out there right now.

Cons

When we first purchased this software we ran into some issues with ease of use and the approval process however, you can tell they really do read your feedback. All of the issues I was having have since been resolved.

Reasons for Choosing GoVisually

It was the only straight forward proofing tool that was only a proofing tool and not part of a more complicated software I'd never utilize.

Juan from &BAM

Honest Review

we used to share the designs to the client and it always get lost between emails but with this everyone knows what and when to review and edit something.

Pros

I like this very much! Is super easy to use. The best is you can share with the client to the review the designs. It's simple but perfect!!!!

Cons

I like everything but I can suggest to set notifications to remind review or edit a design! anyway it's perfect as it is.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Replied June 2020

Hi Juan, We are so stoked to see your review for us! Happy to hear that GoVisually has made proofing much easier for your team and clients. I'll take up your feedback to the team. In fact, our recent update allows you to set deadlines on your designs so that clients are automatically reminded to review. Best, Team GoVisually

Matt Internship from CPG

Graphic Review Made Easy

I really like GoVisually, we use it to create client graphics and review internally and externally with our team and clients. So far it's been widely accepted by all.

Pros

I like the platform, its easy to understand and use. Love that you have tools that can circle exact parts of the graphic so there is no confusion what or where you are making a comment on.

Cons

I would prefer you could remove people from the team of reviewers from version to version within the same project folder. It doesn't appear this is currently an option.