• Pros

• "Overall everything. The new version 8 is fast, clean and just beautiful! I love the fact that I can convert between modules. Makes manual processes a thing of the past."

• "I like that it offers full project which allows the user to add and customize features. It also has the MS word mail feature which is convenient. "

• "The interface feels intuitive and the features are very robust. Every task feels organic and easy to use. Not to mention the cost is well below Salesforce or any other CRM that I was looking into."

• Cons

• "Email marketing setup is quite complicated (though we are biased!) More documentation needed More integrations would be good"

• "Not much. Its an excellent product that needs little support. Customer Support is not immediate but then we are not paying for red hot support either."

• "Integration with 3rd party solutions (calendars...) could be easier and more robust"

Browse 1CRM Reviews

Marcus

August 2015

The best CRM solution we've found

We are a small company selling our email marketing service, smartmessages.net, and we are also the UK 1CRM partner. We started out using SalesForce, but quickly realised it was very limited and very expensive if we wanted to add the features we needed. We then turned to SugarCRM which solved most of the cost issue, but found it similarly restrictive, and also proved extremely unreliable. 1CRM was just what we wanted, providing all the features for a great price and without the unreliability, so we now use it for all our CRM needs. It worked so well for us that we became the UK partner for 1CRM in 2006, and so we use it to manage our 1CRM customers too! We are especially keen on the invoicing and lead/opportunity pipeline, and make extensive use of the google apps integrations (we're all Mac & Linux based). The features introduced in the 1CRM Enterprise Edition have made it much more powerful and adaptable for our customers' needs. It's shown itself to be scalable too - we have installations ranging from 2 users to 80 without any performance problems. We have written a 1CRM extension to link it to Xero (an online accounting service), so we have an effective accounting integration too.

Pros

Everything's included - we've not needed to buy anything else Self-hosting (we provide hosting for customers, so we prefer this route) Fast Reliable Mobile sync Joomla portal integration Great support

Rushang from Akarsh Exports

Reasonable CRM software for small businesses

PRICE IS SUPERB, given the features they provide and usability. The campaign management and sales followup to marketing campaigns are really helpful for my business model. I am very satisfied with 1CRM and would strongly recommend it.

Pros

Firstly, extremely good price and really good quote and invoice functions included within this CRM. It is very well suited for small and slightly medium-sized organizations. The customer service was surprisingly really quick and helpful during the time of incorporation

Cons

I believe this is not a well confined CRM in the sense that's it too broad to be a CRM. It also includes Order Management, service and project management, which is really good but there should be an options to hide these features for the businesses that do not require this.

Julian from Sky Blue Microsystems GmbH

Industry: Computer Hardware

Security certificate warning, basic lists inaccurate, clunky documents, HORRIBLE SUPPORT!

None. A net negative experience.

Pros

It was meant to be a SaaS all-in-one (financial, inventory, crm, etc), but had fundamental flaws and was essential unworkable - and support are rude and unhelpful.

Cons

We abandoned this software when we got a warning in our browser that the site was not safe. This is where we keep our critical business data, remember. Support? Ignore the warning and proceed. Really? That gives you an idea of how amateurish this software is, and how disdainful the company is, both their US hq and their German partner, Visual4 GmbH. Simple things like a list of countries, that you cannot add to, leaves off essentials like the UK and any variant (Britain, England, etc. Doesn't exist). The forms (orders, invoices, etc) were from the 80s and could not embed a logo properly (support didn't care - "try a square one". Um ... my logo is rectangular, even if your software doesn't like that), You can edit the forms, but the tool to do so is out of the 70s in terms of friendliness, and anyway there was only very limited functionality included anyway - all at an additional fee!!!

Eduardo

Great software, great support

We have been using 1CRM at Ultreia Comunicaciones for a long time, sice it was called info@hand. We find it to be an invaluable help to help us deploy a workflow and stablish internal procedures. Although we do not use all of its features, the ones we use are strong and work flawlessly. 1CRM Corp, the people behind the software, have always given support and insight. Any important bug that happens is corrected in hours, and new versions are relased from time to time with more features, speed improvements and better look.

Pros

Feature complete. Most companies will be able to automatize their workflows using 1CRM. It is extremely customizable, both in views and the data schema. Graphics help to get the best information in a glimpse. Reports give you insight about your data. Everything is connected: a contact is linked to the account and the quote you sent... you can stick notes into any object (accounts, opportunities, quotes, invoices), so all your information will be available to any operator. There is an extraordinary permission system that allows you to clearly sepparate roles in the company and block access to restricted areas depending on the role. Last, but not least, you can now sync all your information with your smartphone, without having to rely on third party solutions, so your information is yours, and you can keep it away from search engines' eyes.

Cons

Project management is not the best module of this software. It is usable, but not as confortable as it could. A good insight in CRM deployment is recommended to get the best out of this fantastic software. You can do without it, but you will have to refine your deployment a lot of times.

James from MSP Remote

1CRM is a great started CRM for a Service Company

The Free Version and the Paid Versions you get everything you need in a CRM

Pros

Service Companies struggle with finding a CRM that can help them and there business and 1CRM does the job.

Cons

Cons are more of a personal preference I feel like the module editor should be included in every plan.

Ronny from Accolo

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

September 2015

Best CRM for Growing Businesses Hands Down!

I found 1CRM when I was looking for a new CRM solution for my business. Obviously I looked at other options such as Salesforce, Sugar, etc., but they all seemed to lack features. Salesforce really turned me off because of the lack of basic marketing automation features that I needed, and Sugar was a disaster of it's own. 1CRM has all of the features that I needed right out of the box, but also had a strong project management capability which allowed me to cut my costs further and provide that extra level of integration between my CRM and my project management tool.

Pros

Complete CRM with sales, marketing, service, and project management. Great support, updated UI, fast, and best value for cost.

Cons

None that I can think of. The team at 1CRM seems to address issues before they even ever become problems.

Jacques from ALLOcloud

August 2015

Excellent business management app for the SMB segment

We, at ALLOcloud.com, have been using 1CRM (was Info@hand when we started) for the last 8 years. We thoroughly benchmarked several web-based solutions (incl Sugar and SalesForce) and finally chose 1CRM. The main decision criteria were: - 360° view of our business - easy yet powerful customization - possibilities to integrate with third party applications (telephony, accounting, portal, billing...) - good support We've been happy customers since. Just for reference, we host the product on our own servers

Pros

Cons

- portal uses Joomla which we find quite old-fashion (would prefer Drupal)

Larry

Beyond pure CRM!

I have used the cloud offering of 1CRM personally in my management consulting business. It is a great way of managing all the usual CRM kind of activities. Of greater testimony to this solution is its rollout at one of my clients. Initially implemented in Sales & Marketing for CRM functions it has proven so effective they have adopted 1CRM as their primary corporate information management system and are in the process rolling out most of its other functionality - it truly is a complete "small business management" system.

Pros

Comprehensive solution for virtually all aspects of a small/medium business Ability to tailor modules without programming (Studio features) Workflow & notifications capabilities provides excellent process control

July 2016

Adrian from AB Tech

July 2016

Quite good but test it carefully for your business flow

Pros

Very good at producing the documents needed by an industrial vendor. Quotes to Sales Orders to Invoices to Packing Slips. Good built in product catalog.

Cons

Updates don't appear to be well tested. New problems show up on each update we have done. Does not support unit of measure (such as Each, Foot, Box, Spool, etc) except by modifying each item description.

Xavier

Industry: Program Development

August 2015

Every new version, still better!

We are a reseller of 1CRM in Spain, but first at all, we were 1CRM users to manage our company. Customer Service and Joomla! integration was the keys to choose 1CRM. And also, for opportunities management, of course. Time to start with 1CRM: 1 day!! (we were 12 people!!).

Pros

Easy to use, perfect module integration (only need to add Accounting to have a full ERP), SOAP access and mobile access.

Cons

Accounting integration with other solutions.

Eduardo from Ultreia Comunicaciones S.L.

Great software that covers a lot of situations

Support is great. Questions are usually answered in a few hours. Updates work flawlessly. The developers are very fast at chasing bugs when they appear.

Pros

I like how it integrates a lot of business processes into a single program. Everything is linked and you get all your information easily. This is not only a CRM, but it is close to a full ERP. It adds invoicing, financials, service support and a ton of other features. I find it specially useful to add my own templates for documents and the way I can create a full module without needing to program. It has also added an API that you can use to integrate with external software.

Cons

Some areas are not as developed as others. Project management is a bit old, and it lacks some functionality that you can find in other software.

John from Mammoth Interactive INC

September 2016

Simply the best CRM out there. Couldn't be happier.

Amazing product. I have been using 1CRM for years and it was a great decision for my business. I love everything about it especially the quality and the cost.

Pros

Cons

I wish 1CRM had live chat integration. Currently I have to manually record any support requests or interactions I have on there, so it'd be nice if it could do that automatically. I also wish 1CRM had an Android App. They just came out with one for iOS, so I hope Android will follow!

Bruce from MADD Virgin Drinks

Bruce from MADD Virgin Drinks

Pros

1CRM is an excellent product for any small to medium sized business. MADD Virgin Drinks is a premium line of alcohol free drinks, licensed under Mothers Against Drunk Driving, sold in the US and Canada, and 1CRM handles all of our CRM and Order Processing very well. The software is highly customizable so we have modified many of the edit and summary screens to add or delete fields or to change the headings to make them clearly understandable to everyone using the system. There are also a great many overall options and choices to make to tailor the software to our own individual requirements, without the need for expensive customization. We know exactly where all our orders are at any time. In the CRM we particularly like being able to tie emails to a variety of options such as a contact, a project that we are working on or a marketing effort. We use Quickbooks outside of 1CRM to complete our bookkeeping. We have not integrated the invoicing yet but will do so soon. The best part of all is that 1CRMOnCall hosts our installation and the cost of the whole system, software, hosting and support, is inexpensive.

marcus from Incarta

Amazing support

Flexible, easy to use stable and excellent support. It is a well designed functional product with fantastic support

Pros

The support from the developers is unmatched in the market. It seems that they must monitor their email 24*7. Easy to use, easy to customise. We have been using 1CRM for many years and credit it with having assisted us in building the business we have today.

Apple Jiene from Operations

Easy and loaded with features

Pros

The site is loaded with features. In fact, for the average person (IMO) it's overloaded and overcomplicated. You need to be fairly "techy" to know what half the stuff means and does. But it does appear to be rich in features. And it has a very basic app to go with it, which looked like it was a good work in progress.

Cons

Customer service. It appears if you have problems the only person to speak with is the company owner. so it appears it's almost a one man show. We had many issues and ultimately canceled our subscription soon after starting, but not without problems with the company, hassle, disputes, and poor communication.

Rickus from Information Technology and Services

Solid, User Friendly and Great for non-technical people

A Android App would be great!

Pros

Cons

Campaigns are a bit hard to use. I see there is no Android App. ( That would be beneficial for some. )

Sabrina from InstaFame Marketing

Functional & Easy To Use

Very simple to use and the customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

This CRM is simple to set up which is great for people who are not very tech-savvy. I like the available integrations for other systems we use on a daily basis. Definitely a great way to keep track of our clients.

Cons

The only negative I would say is there are some fields that I would like to be available inside the contacts.

Terry from SOAPware, Inc.

Best bang for your buck

For the price you pay you might think you would get a less usable product but this is not the case. Same for customer service. You get the royal treatment for the peasant price!

Pros

Customer service is unparalleled. Willingness and ability to accomidate user requests is terrific...some function you wanted added? Just ask, 1CRM will likely have a solution for you quick. Low cost for all that you get.

Jose from Rivera Corp.

good CRM, includes all the basics with focus in marketing, sales and customer support.

A good CRM that is worth trying. It will help your business get managed better. It's not about the CRM tool itself but about the processes behind.

Pros

All the functionalities expected into a CRM tool. Modules for Sales, Marketing and Customer service. Updates are not frequent but when done, make a good difference. Pricing is right about every other CRM. There's an on-premise option for free (but no support) that can help a small business to understand the basics.

Cons

Not downsides for this product. it pretty much delivers what's offered. the CRM features are very straight-forward and pricing is comparable to all other options in the market. Having an exposed API is available in the advance option (the one that pays the most).

Shailesh from TechYukti

Best CRM for marketing autmation

Pros

1CRM has many features related to marketing automation, which help in capturing leads, send automated follow-up mails.

Cons

Missing of module designer feature in my Startup+ 1CRM plan which affect whole 1CRM functionality and features.

Jose from Multi Comercial

Excellent application, practical and useful

Pros

Recommended for its simple platform and acceptable for many users. Recommended by me for small businesses

Cons

It is not customizable for the price you can not ask for more, but it is practical and simple for any user

Julian from Sky Blue Microsystems GmbH

Over-complex product, terrible customer support

This is an amateurish product cobbled together and presented under false pretenses about what it can do, and what you should expect. You cannot use this product if you have real customers, except perhaps some B2C who don't care. For B2B, don't waste your time even looking at it.

Pros

There is an attempt to integrate all aspects of CRM, EM, DM, etc into a single product, which is great - if it worked. It doesn't.

Cons

Unserious functionality that you are forced to include (can't suppress, or even edit out), that you simply can't present to a prospect or customer, very clunky functionality, sometimes excessively complex. "Support" is a scam whereby they just try to upsell you to a higher package (which doesn't solve the problems, btw - we tried) or expensive consulting hours. If you object, they cut you off completely, stonewalled.

Oliver from Pickle Software

Reasonable CRM software for small businesses

Overall a decent product but could be narrowed down more to the crm functions for the best usage for customers.

Pros

A range of functions are readily available for small to medium organisations. The quote creation and invoice functionalities are a superb development. user interface is friendly and inviting and most functions are available, finally the customer service and support was fairly fast to respond with a robust solution.

Cons

There is a possible information overload scenario for many colleagues waiting to happen. The crm has functions developed out of the scope leading to less attention to detail in the actual crm functionalities.

August 2015

Paolo from Omnis Systems Ltd (UK)

Not just a CRM

We haven't been just selling 1CRM for many years but we have also used it to manage our sales processes and customer care as well. We believe that there isn't a better way to sell a product than to use it yourself and this is what we have done.

Pros

It just does what it says on the tin.

Cons

If it had a VAT report module many organisation may not even need an accounting package as most of what is required is available.

Gilbert from Insurance

1CRM helped my business

Pros

The fact that I am able to view all correspondence with a client. From the very first email I send to a client to the last. If a new staff member starts, it is so easy for them to know the needs of a client and past transactions.

Cons

Look I wasn’t to happy with the dated look of the software. But ever since the new update I have been loving the Flex theme.

Mike

Modules are like a Swiss Army Knife for the Business

We've used 1CRM for years are find it's broad set of included business modules covers the majority of uses a growing business has for a CRM.

Pros

The variety and power of the different modules included.

Cons

Browser access from phone and tablet is good and looking forward to mobile apps coming online/

Frankie from Home Repair/ Home Improvement

Suresh from New Age Caravans Pty Ltd

CRM is more customisable

Pros

We did not have to change our business process much to adapt to the software, instead the Software was flexible enough to fit our needs.

Cons

The UI is a bit old school, could be better with the generation. Also, at times the customer support is not readily available

Terry from Bizblot Consulting

1CRM - Complete, cost effective and flexible CRM system

I looked at many CRM platforms for my small but rapidly growing business of 10 people. I opted to free trial three, of which one was 1CRM, I knew within the first day that this was the software my business needed. Instead of managing sales leads, orders, deliveries and employee project hours in different systems - I could do it all in one place. No more time wasted entering the same data over and over again. 1CRM was also the most cost effective platform, with each seat costing less than $30 per month - that was almost half the cost of the others with three times more functionality.

Pros

Flexibility, customization, easy to use

Viveka from VCS Software LTD.

1CRM for U

Overall is recommended for startups especially.

Pros

An open source.It is user friendly.Does not holds your data.Customize it for each client separately.

Cons

Being an open source , I experience little problem with support. I many a times feel requirement of Updates/development.

Hristo from Magnalabs

Essential software if you want to build sustainable business.

Pros

Nice functionality. Easy to learn how to use it. Convinient for multiple users. Easy to instal and maintain.

Cons

Could be more predictive. I wish it could be freeware. Could be more supportative. Linking with accounting is essential.

Deborah from TWIA

Great value for the features

Great experiences with this application . Robust features.

Pros

Value for the money

January 2014

Eduardo from Ultreia Comunicaciones S.L.

January 2014

Complete solution with great value

Pros

Integrates a lot of different business processes in a single point: CRM, billing, support, project management, reporting, customer area, shop, etc. You may not need everything that is included, but you can find a good solution for almost any business process in it.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes time before a feature is implemented.

September 2013

Jacky from Vine Designs

September 2013

I recently started using 1CRM Software Professional Edition, and it has already made my business much easier to manage. I have to tell you that 1CRM is way better than my previous solution! My staff is finding it much easier to use, which is huge because a CRM system is useless if they aren't contributing. It's also way more affordable, and I love the look of the themes. They are a much smaller business, so in all fairness, the Customer Support isn't quite as high, but overall I'm very happy with my decision!

Phoa from Self-Employed

1CRM software review

Pros

Easy to use. Many function to input into system

Cons

Sometime for beginner it is hard to input enough info into system

happyuser77

excellent value

While we have not been using the application for very long, our entire team already agrees it is a very powerful tool. Info@hand is very user friendly, and provides an intuitive interface which is great for our "non-techie" team. The application is completely customizable and has allowed us to create a robust system that meets all of our users needs. Excellent value for our medium enterprise, best application we have deployed from a functional and value perspective.

Alin from Franconstruct

An easy to use CRM when you are a beginner

Pros

Easy to use and start with. The support is fast, very professional and the price for a monthly plan is fair according to the features they offer.

Cons

The UI can more modern and some updates they offer seems rushed. Also the fact that they don't have an android application yet .

Fred from Avencis

Complete and flexible CRM at a great price

I have been using IAH then 1CRM for years and it proved to be a very cost-effective, powerful solution for my business. Quality is good but support is great!

Pros

Richness of features Customizations Cost Ability to run it on premises or as a service

Rekha from Queensland Government

CRM

Pros

Lightweight CRM with basic functionalities Easy to use and manage Some elements of mobile computing enabled

Cons

Integration with customer Analytics is not very good Front end portal power would be added advantage

OldButCrafty

Huge Value for the Investment

When we found this System, we were amazed at the capabilities built into the System... far more features and functions... a true enterprise CRM for SMB for less than what you would pay for a copy of ACT! A bi-directional QuickBooks connector (for an added fee) and built-in Joomla connector to enable a self-service customer portal sealed the deal for us.

Gerald from CPS

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

October 2014

Teacher am a teacher at a public high school in Chicago

Pros

I don't know, but I hear great things about the program.

Cons

I like how it's easy, user friendly and universal. It doesn't take long to learn.

January 2016

bob

Industry: Civil Engineering

January 2016

The best CRM solution !

We found this CRM and incorporated into all aspects of our business from lead prospecting, service tickets, invoicing and quotes, email, project management and much much more. It was very easy to customize and their support team is one of the best I've dealt with from a CRM vendor

Pros

The variety and power of the different modules included.

Cons

Browser access from phone and tablet is good and looking forward to mobile apps coming online.

Bruce

Great Little Product

This is a great product. I set it up for a professional services company and found it to be comprehensive and robust, yet easy to use. The people running this company are innovative, understand small and medium business, and are constantly adding new features and functionality.

Anderson from YouTube

August 2015

Garett from Kewl Consulting Inc.

Fantastic End to End CRM

Pros

Easy to customize Intuitive Cost effective Great support Documentation and help files are extensive Lots of integration

Suzy from Texas Tech

This is my review

Pros

I like everything about it. Cannot pick just one thing.

Cons

I don't dislike anything. I like everything about this product.

Nick from Finance

A Good CRM for the Right Industry

Pros

1CRM is a very functional platform that offers a lot of additional features, such as order processing and (to some extent) project management. I could see how it would be a useful product for a small manfacturer or distributor.

Cons

From a technology-focused service business, 1CRM was not a workable solution for us. It is pretty clunky and not flexible enough to meet the needs required by our different workflows. For the project management aspect, this is also pretty clear--there is just not enough flexibility to meet the varied needs of the service industry.

Terry

great value and productivity

hands down best value in software we have used and implemented. Straightforward set up and customization. The team has seamlessly integrated the tool into their daily work and increased productivity. Platform conformed to our needs as opposed to so many tools that require significant changes in workflow.

October 2015