• Pros

• "I think the customer support team is great and I found it to be really intuitive once I started using it."

• "It is easy to use! The customer service is excellent, the task list is crucial to our sales life. "

• "So cost effective and easy to use. Customer experience is above expectations. They think of features you need that you didn't know you needed."

• Cons

• "Sometimes crashes but the staff is always prompt to help. The query search is easy once you learn it. "

• "Not set up for multiple accounts, but can be customized for that."

• "I wish that I could synchronize it with Outlook."

Browse AddressTwo Reviews

Michael from Descon Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

Fantastic CRM System

Pros

Address Two is easy to use but also very powerful. The ability to customize a lot of the system is a big benefit. The interface is also simple to use. Then the features are fantastic, including the ability to do mass marketing emails straight from the system, the ability to have emails automatically copied into the customer record, the ability to track customer order status through the pipeline, and the ability to do large data uploads easily. All of that in one system for a reasonable price made this the easy choice. We started using it three years ago just to maintain our customer records, but we've grown our database 10x and now use all of its advanced features.

Cons

Being able to do reporting is a bit limited. There is a little functionality in the app, but you can export to excel and do a lot of analysis that way.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied May 2017

Mr. Young, Thank you so much for your review and feedback on our Simple CRM. We have enjoyed working with you and your employees over the years and look forward to hearing of your continued growth and success!

Monica from Pennbridge Lodging/Northgate Hotels

Regular Part of my Day

I'm in sales and AddressTwo has been crucial in my success. It's easy to track all activities for a contact and company. I regularly use it to look up past interactions with my customers. My favorite feature is copying Addy on my emails, then the messages are automatically added to that contact.

Pros

Copying Addy on my emails and sorting my contacts into category lists. I also print out my activity history regularly for my company's reporting.

Cons

It took a while to adjust to the new interface and I lost some data in the software. I also would like to be able to add history or other items to just the company rather than having it assigned to a contact. Sometimes I don't have a contact yet but need to keep prospecting notes on the account.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your Review Monica! Please reach out anytime you guys need us! Please note with the new version of A2 you don't have to have a contact to be able to add history to an "account card" You can simply leave the history to say "For This Account."

Karen from Descon

Address Two has Addressed Our Needs & Beyound

Our company has been using Address Two for over two years now. Our customer base has grown faster than we once thought possible. Address Two has helped us not only grow our customer base but serve our clients even better. Our sales team is able to track communication for ongoing projects with just a few clicks. As we all know - time is money in sales so anything to save time while providing great customer service is a bonus. As for customer service, the Address Two team is amazing. They answer any and all questions we have in a timely and professional matter second to none. Our company is looking forward to continuing our relationship with Address Two well into the future.

Pros

Cons

Wish it could be a tad more customizable but we make it work for us

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you so much for your review Karen! We have enjoyed working with Descon and love to hear how your business is growing and staying more organized with our CRM.

Susan from BVM

Address Two

Troy has been incredibly supportive. It is almost too detailed for me . I would like to see a more pleasing to the eye , less complicated platform. It can be overwhelming at times.

Pros

Great features!

Cons

Too many features.. the platform is too much...

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Hi Susan - Thank you for your review. did you know you can mail postcards right from an account card inside of AddressTwo? Click on the stamp icon next to the contacts name and that will take you to posttwo.com where you and send your contact a mailed card or postcard right from your CRM. Feel Free to call us if you need help.

Carli from Market Magazine

A wonderful addition to our small business

We have a small sales staff using AddressTwo. It was incredibly intuitive and simple for our size. We gave it one year as a trial to see if the reps made good use of it and we are ready to sign up for next year! One issue we have is near the search field, the reps keep clicking the "add a customer" button , because it is right next to it...instead of hitting "enter". Otherwise we have been able to see great results and not miss appointments and phone calls with the task list! Look forward to learning more every day :)

Pros

Ease of use. Not overly complicated for a small business, while having all the necessary functions!

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Hey Market Magazine! Thanks so much for the feedback about the search feature I will bring that up in our staff meeting next week! Keep up the great work and if we can be of service let us know!

John from Driversource

I use the AddressTwo daily

AddressTwo has kept all our sales team in the know

Pros

The easy access to all my customers and prospects and the map feature when Im on the road from my smart phone to find prospective customers in the zip code area I want to vist it will also work with my google calendar the the the addy task schedule is a excellent tool for following up

Cons

That I need to spend more time learning all the tools available Like the mass email system the pipeline features

Louisa from Flagstaff Satellite & TV

We've used AddressTwo for 5+ years. It is easy to input and manage data. Great business tool!

Pros

Great customer contact tools! Great reporting and ways to use lists and tasks. Easy to keep visibility on projects and reassign. (many things to like about using AddressTwo)

Cons

Nothing to state. Actually, every time we have asked for help on how to do something the support team helps us to find a way to make it happen.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for your review and being a great customer over the last 2+ years! It's always fun when we get to chat!

Curtis from Fairfield Inn and Suites Twin Falls

Great CRM Program that is simple and does what we need it to do

This is a great program. we have been using it for three years now and love it. We have had turn over in our sales department and never had to worry about losing contacts. Troy is great when we need help, tutoring on features and remembers who we are and send out thank you and tips on a regular basis. I cannot say enough good about addresstwo

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you Curtis and the team at Fairfield Inn and Suites Twin Falls! You guys have been a blast to work with over the years! Keep up the great work!

Maureen from Descon

Great CRM Product

I have been working with Address Two for almost 3 years. I have worked with 3 other CRM programs and by far this is the easiest to work with. It makes my life organized and takes a tremendous stress out of my job. I have been able to grow the business by the ability to do campaigns and increase our database. Plus I have a new friend as a result " Addy".

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for your review! We have enjoyed working with Descon over the last few years and value our partnership!

Maureen from Descon

Industry: Wholesale

AddressTwo Makes My Job Easy

I have used CRM programs for about 20 years. AddressTwo is so user-friendly and efficient. You can work on the account and do may different things. It allows you to keep track of upcoming events - reminds you to do certain tasks and keeps track of your pipeline and on one screen. Love this software.

Pros

User-friendly. Very organized screen to work with.

Cons

Nothing - have zero complaints.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied June 2017

You rock!

John from jpreston@bestversionmedia.com

Industry: Publishing

AddressTwo keeps me on task

I have been using AddressTwo for about a year now. It is the foundation of my customer relations. Before I started using it, I often missed sales because I failed to follow up with potential clients in a timely matter. AddressTwo put a stop to that by reminding me a daily basis who I needed to meet with. I have over 1500 potential clients saved in the system and I am able to efficiently track progress with each of them. I also love the ability to forward email from clients directly into the system and automatically attach them to that client's profile.

Pros

The ability to forward emails to the system and have them automatically attached to that client's profile. I also appreciate the daily email reminding me of what I need to do that day to keep my clients happy.

Cons

I would like to see a little more streamlined look.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you John for your review! We've enjoyed working with the great people of BVM!

Elizabeth from Equine Equipment

Troy is the best! Always there to help and answer questions!

Cons

Response from AddressTwo

Replied June 2018

Thank you very much for your review Elizabeth! We always look forward to helping you guys anytime you need us!

Ron from Global Soft Technologies

I love the individual attention Address Two provides as we grow together.

I have been working with AddressTwo for about 5 months as I rebuild my business after retirement. They have been extremely responsive to every request and idea that I have sent their way. Their CRM is simple but adaptable to most businesses. And they keep adding features to make it an even better value. Thanks, AddressTwo for being a "real" company and a solid tool for my marketing business.

Pros

Adaptable to many small businesses and marketing agencies. Customizable.

Cons

Not set up for multiple accounts, but can be customized for that.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied January 2017

Thanks Ron for your review! We have enjoyed working with you!

Holly from HJK Digital Solutions LLC

February 2013

I work with clients in a number of different ways. Some of the need virtual support in their daily operations while others need help creating effective systems so that their business runs efficiently. Inevitably, no matter where we start, we always end up implementing a customer strategy that includes elements like follow up, task management, autoresponders, and newsletters just to name a few. Unfortunately, the CRM options I was used to turning to were not quite the right fit for my client base--the small to medium entrepreneurs. Some were cost prohibitive. Many either had more functions that were necessary or not enough to the point where multiple programs were needed. Then I was introduced to AddressTwo. I first implemented the use of AddressTwo for my own business and immediately realized that I'd found just the tool I was looking for to help my clients exactly how they needed to be helped. Getting started with AddressTwo was easy but was made even easier by the support I received from everyone on the A2 team. I like being able to call and get immediate attention from their support team so that I can go about my business and keep my clients moving forward. Implementing a CRM system in a business is a great step, but unless the business owner and their team can use the CRM effectively then it's not helping anyone. AddressTwo helps their customers save time and create the right environment for businesses to expand their revenue potential.

Rebecca from Medical Waste Solutions, Inc.

More than 5 stars

AddressTwo is quick to respond to show me how to access the information I need and increase my awareness of the software's functionality. A2 lets me focus on each individual call in front of me at the time. Easy and Intuitive!

Pros

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks Rebecca! We love working with you guys!

Gary from Higher Echelon

Best CRM for Small Businesses

I'm a self-made entrepreneur and I have high standards and a short patience when it comes to the tools I used to run my business. I've tried a lot of CRMs to help manage the lead funnels for my prospective clients, and I could never find one that felt like it was really made for me and my small, but growing, business. AddressTwo was the first CRM that felt right to me, and I've been watching my sales grow since switching. The only downside is that it does not integrate into Quickbooks, but so far that hasn't really been an issue for me. Would highly recommend to anyone skeptical of CRM and looking for a product that meets the standards that they hold for their own business.

Pros

Cons

I wish that it would integrate with more existing software that exists out there.

Ryan from FarmersMarket.com

Industry: Farming

Simplest CRM Ever for my small business

I run a small farmers market, and I am not very tech savvy. I use AddressTwo to manage all my customers & prospects, and then send email announcements almost daily. This system allows me to do sales and marketing in one.

Pros

It has CRM and Email Marketing in one system.

Cons

I wish that I could synchronize it with Outlook.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied November 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're glad to be of service.

Owen from Redexim North America

Industry: Environmental Services

Good program

It is is a good program but sometimes i wish the features where a bit more complex, the system for putting a lead under a distributor who is under our salesman is not perfect.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you Redexim for your review! Let's Talk after the holidays of how we might be able to solve your issue of adding sales people under a distributor.

Jonathan from Best Version Media

Great tool!

I have been using AddressTwo for a year, and it has been a very great help to my business. With it, I almost never miss a follow-up contact, and I now have a robust base of prospects that I have followed up well with. Thanks!

Pros

The constant reminders

Cons

Can be a kittle cumbersome if you use it poorly.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks Jonathan~! We love working with BVM (Best Version Media)

Abby from Fairfield Inn & Suites Provo Orem

Great System, Great Support!

I've had a wonderful experience with AddressTwo. I think that their most valuable asset is the customer service that they offer to their clients. Whenever I have a question or concern, it gets answered promptly and correctly!

Pros

Very user-friendly and straight forward.

Cons

None

Response from AddressTwo

Replied January 2017

Thanks Abby! We love working with you guys and have enjoyed seeing your database grow. Please keep us in the loop of any successes you have!

Randy from Husk Foods

B2B Sales

We are a food manufacturer, and have a team selling into grocery channels. Having one CRM where every rep could see who was calling on what stores was key. Previously, we had issues where one rep would attempt to sell an account that another rep had already been working on. Not anymore. We also like the pipeline feature. It could be more robust, but as simple as it is, we get everything that we need from it.

Pros

Pipeline tracking

Cons

The email pricing is higher than we could get elsewhere, so we use a separate system for email.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied November 2016

Thank you. So glad we could help!

Ann from Catawba College School of Evening and Graduate Studies

Review of AddressTwo for tracking higher education applications and enrollment details

AddressTwo has been a great help to Catawba College's School of Evening and Graduate Studies staff members. It enables us to be able to see information on recent applicants and track their progress to completing their application and registering for classes.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you Ann for your Review. Know we are hear to help you anytime you need us.

Nikki from form + function

Super for the Price

We are a small retail store and have found address two to be a great CRM program. It help us keep all our clients organized and makes follow-up much easier

Pros

The follow-up reminders

Cons

font size too small, don't like the color, wish we could customize it more.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for your review Nikki!

Renee from CirqueIndy

Fantastic Product and Customer Service

The team at AddressTwo is very responsive and a delight to work with. The main features of the software is simple to use, yet the overall platform offers comprehensive tools in order to accomplish all I need and more regarding my CRM and Email Marketing needs. When there are features I do not understand, or advanced functionalities I was to implement, the AddressTwo team is always ready to jump in and help. A+ in my book.

Pros

Simple to use CRM and Email Marketing tool in one solution. Keeps my contacts organized, and my communication with clients consistent. Love the follow up tasks.

Kira from Ryan's Reclaimed and Rustics

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Productivity increased by a simple CRM

I use this service every day in our window and door reclaiming business. Following up with prospective businesses and customers and keeping our business organized is so much more simple with AddressTwo. I love this! The training that Troy gives each Wednesday is superior.

Pros

Simplicity of the service is by far the biggest pro.

Cons

I have not found a single con as of yet.

Melissa from Paws & Think

February 2013

As a small not-for-profit, we went to great lengths to determine a software program that would suit our organization's information management needs, as well as, fit within our budget parameters. AddressTwo is a perfect solution, providing a well organized and user-friendly software program. The AddressTwo software has allowed us to manage the contact data of our volunteers, donors, and community partners. These contacts are integral to the success of our organization's mission, therefore, it is important to be in communication on various levels. AddressTwo enables us to reach our contacts through email campaigns and newsletters, as well as, provides event management options. These communication efforts are vital to our volunteer initiatives, fundraising campaigns and community outreach.

Steve from Ozle Interactive Technologies

AddressTwo Meets Our Needs for Modest Cost

AddressTwo is the type of tool we often take for granted. It is always there, ready to use, but often we ignore it for days... And then we need someone's history. In two clicks and a few letters of the person's name, we have a complete dossier of what has happened with a particular client or prospect, and we have everything we've ever done with that person. Yikes, this thing is powerful! Bottom line, putting data in is always a drag, but when you need the data, however seldom that might be, AddressTwo is there to quickly present what you need.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks Steve for your review. Don't forget to BCC Addy@AddressTwo.com on your emails too that will make your contact history even better!

Frank from Celestina Company

The Truth about Address Two regarding 5 categories

We started out using AddressTwo several years ago as a way to support our start-up company. We did not need the sophistication of an elaborate CRM system, however we were looking for a CRM system that we could grow into instead of having to search for another CRM company as we expand.We found that solution in AddressTwo. We have recommended A/T to several other companies and they are currently using or will be using A/T.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied November 2017

Frank - Thank you very much for your kind review and support over the last several years!

John from DriverSource,Inc

Very Happy with Address Two

I use AddressTwo every day it is a very good way to have all your contacts at your fingertips and all your notes in one place it is easy to use when I'm out of the office it travels with me on my smartphone my staff can access my account and review my notes and we are all on the same page with our customer needs this crm is very functional great quality along with outstanding customer support

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for your review DriverSource we have enjoyed helping your business grow over the last year!

Jim from Biz Success Factory

February 2013

I used AddressTwo as an early adopter when it first came out. About a year and a half ago I left it and never was quite the same. I'm back and regret having the break. AddressTwo provides tremendous value with the features that are designed into it at a relatively low price point. I don't know of any other CRM that has what AddressTwo has for the price. The video tutorials that come with it make it extremely easy to use. Implementation of AddressTwo is quick and easy. I've had a few questions since I switched back. Answers were extremely quick, clear and useful.

Delilah from Right At Home

Awesome Experience with Address Two!

Our experience with Address Two has been great! It is very easy to manage and user-friendly. We will refer this software to other companies.

Pros

It's east to manage.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank You so much for your review! Please let us know anytime we can help you guys!

Colleen from CK Ingredients

Very Good CRM for Small Businesses with Great Support

Our company uses AddressTwo and is very happy with the product. The capabilities are good for our small staff and the support team is excellent at training and troubleshooting. Every quarter we are increasing our usage of different capabilities of the software (tags, pipeline, drip marketing, etc.) and the rep team is there to support us anytime we hit a snag. Keep up the great work AddressTwo!

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for your review Colleen! We've enjoyed working with you over the last few years!

Scot from Medical Waste Solutions, Inc

Better than more expensive options!

We've been using A2 for over two years, and this is a great product. You get so much for what they charge. Our sales folks like it and it gives management the opportunity to see what is going on without being obvious.

Pros

Price, ease of use, features.

Cons

Occational inability to connect.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you very much for your review Medical Waste Solutions, Inc. We have enjoyed working with you over the last few years!

Stacy from Atlas Copco

Stacy's review

I'm an old guy who started in sales 40 years ago. I started out using pen and paper. (notebook) I use to us ACT before the web based programs came out and I like it a lot. It seemed easy to understand and use. However, since the new web-based programs came out I have a hard time navigating and making reports.

Pros

I just don't like any of the new web based CRM's

Cons

For Me!!! I don't have the time to learn how to navigate and produce reports I like.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

HI Stacy - Please reach out to us. We aim to be simple and easy to use and would love to find out what you are struggling with. Happy to help and lend Free and UNLIMITED support anytime you need us.

Terri from Whitehead Educational Consulting

Address Two is Easy to Use

I've just starting using Address Two as a marketing tool for my small company. Adding accounts and contacts is easily done in the software. Correcting, editing and searching for contacts can be done quickly and efficiently. I will be using the email, history and newsletter components in the new year to connect with my prospective clients.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Looking forward to seeing your company grow in 2017!

March 2013

Pat from CISCO & CO

March 2013

We have been using Address Two for some time now and have come to appreciate all that it can do for a company. It makes us wonder why we struggled to keep up with all our contacts, follow ups and tasks. The system is easy to set up, easy to customize and so easy for even those less 'techy' than others! The staff at Address Two is great and the webinars are most helpful. And don't we just love Addy2!

Jennifer from WeddingDay Magazine

Great product!!

I have used AddressTwo for several years and have loved it. It keeps me organized and up to date on my sales process. I would highly recommend AdressTwo to anyone that wants help with they're productivity and wants to achieve more sales.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Awe! Thanks Jen for the Review! We love working with your team!

Brent from SJC Marketing

Great Product, very simple

We needed just a simple crm for keeping track of information, and AddressTwo does that very well, especially for the cost. The customer service is great, some things were confusing but a simple call solved them. Overall very happy with the service.

Pros

Simply, effective, cheap, great customer service

Cons

Sometimes confusing, as to how to pull up all of your contacts in your crm

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Brent! Thank you so much for your review we've enjoyed working with SJC Marketing!

Shae from Accordus

I've used AddressTwo for about 5 year

I find that the system gets better every year and the cost is perfect. Valuable system but not priced like Salesforce1.

Pros

Super easy to use.

Cons

The app is a little bit tricky. Requires a log in each time opened.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the feedback Shae! We Enjoy working with you!

Mark from Best Version Media

It's Really Helped Organize My Business

I had been tracking my contacts and phone calls on a spreadsheet. AdressTwo has made me much more organized, and therefore much more productive.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

We love having BVM (Best Version Media) a great part of the AddressTwo World Mark! Thank you very much for your review!

Jill from Best Version Media

Address two review 2016

Great online training and support from the representative with any questions I had! Was very quick to respond to requests for certain features and " how to's"

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Jill! Thanks so much for the personal plug! Please let me know how we can help you more!

Michael from Marriott

Saves me time

I love this product and am so grateful for the time that it allows me to save! It is so nice to have all the important business data that I need daily in one location.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your review Michael! We've enjoyed working with the Marriott!

Brianna from EmbroidMe

Thank You Address Two!

Address is amazing! They offer some really neat features, and it keeps me super organized. They also have fantastic support and always get back to me in a timely manner if I have any questions.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks Embroidme! You guys rock!

jenna from Pain Management Group

Pain Management Group

Customer service is always super helpful, the program is user-friendly, good value for the money- good job!

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for being a long time client Jenna! We've enjoyed working with Pain Management Group!

Mike from NTN

AddressTwo is absolutely for you!!

Great company to work with and always available to help. Keep up the GREAT work!! Cheers to 2017!!!

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Mike! Our Team here Tory, Troy, Erin, Nick etc have really enjoyed working with you and your team!

F from form + function

Address two

Would like to be able to change size of boxes, titles and colors. It would also be nice to locate a contact by a click rather the the tedious query process.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your feedback!

Karen from Pennbridge

Troy is the best!

ReviewThe customer service is most most most excellent. I really like the videos to show instruction on how to do things.

Response from AddressTwo

Replied December 2016

Thanks Karen for your great review!

Jacquelyn from District 11 Toastmasters

The Customer Service is Phenomenal and Timely!!!

Pros

Whenever I need assistance, the pros are there to assist. No automated service at Address Two! Thank you!