All Agorapulse Reviews

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

Mike

Reviewed March 2020

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

PROS

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

CONS

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Interaction with their team, features, and ease of use were key.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Ease of use and interface, teaming ability was simpler and more intuitive.

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Matt

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

PROS

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

CONS

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

AgoraPulse feels much more up to date and modern than Hootsuite. AgoraPulse's design and layout is much clearer and easier to understand than Hootsuite's.

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Replied September 2019

Reviewed February 2021

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

PROS

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

CONS

Often comments do not get pulled through. Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature. 'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy. Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

It looked great at the time.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

We wanted the ability to schedule evergreen content and manage comments better

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on. Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features. Thank you!

Replied March 2021

Kassie

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

PROS

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

CONS

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Lack of customer support and the high pricepoint.

Hi Kassie, Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this! We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :) I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you! Cheers, Candace

Replied May 2021

Melissa

Reviewed November 2021

Favorite Social Scheduling Tool!

I have used numerous social media tools over the last 5 years and have found Agorapulse to be the easiest, with the most features available, even at the lowest tier subscription.

PROS

Ease of use. It is incredibly easy to schedule content, engage with followers, and create custom reports to better understand user behavior.

CONS

The need to use the app to post more than one photo to a post on IG. There are also often issues when trying to post an image to Facebook through a scheduled post. Many times the image doesn't end up appearing on the post. Would love if Agorapulse did an integration with Pinterest...and maybe even TikTok.

Ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

I used Agorapulse for a client and found it much more user friendly, and I preferred the layout.

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing your review! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse! Unfortunately, due to Instagram's API limits, it is necessary to use the mobile app to post more than one picture on Instagram. We will keep you posted in case anything changes. I have also added your vote to the feature request to add TikTok and Pinterest. Cheers! Samia

Replied January 2022

Ryan

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Simplified Management for Multiple Social Networks

Agorapulse makes it easy to post content, engage in social listening, and respond to comments for multiple networks. It saves me a lot of time as opposed to using each separate network.

PROS

The main thing that set Agorapulse apart for us was the advanced reporting, which makes it easy to share social media ROI with executives.

CONS

No issues I can think of. It would be nice to combine reporting for multiple networks without additional fees.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Best value among those researched and the best reporting options.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

More advanced reporting and better user interface.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Ryan!

Replied February 2021

Laura

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Easy and robust

Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

PROS

I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

CONS

A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

We found Hootsuite reporting wasn't robust enough, the package was expensive for what you got, and customer service/client management wasn't fantastic.

Hi Laura, What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this. We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out. Cheers, Candace

Replied May 2021

Lainey

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Agorapulse

Agorapulse just saves so much time by bringing the whole social media management process into one place.

PROS

Agorapulse is constantly looking to improve the platform and there is a built-in forum that allows users to suggest improvements. So with this continuous development they are able to keep ahead of the competition and roll on new features on a regular basis.

CONS

The price! The caps on profiles make it really expensive to provide basic social media management to small businesses. With the currency exchange, I can be spending $150-$200/month per client.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

The listening tools and community management were easier to use and the support was great.

Frank

Reviewed May 2020

Makes My Life Easier

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

PROS

LABELS! Groups Ease of use Reporting Free tools

CONS

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Functionality and ease of use. Customer support!

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Functionality and ease of use.

Hi Frank, Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied May 2020

Tayfun

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Fast and easy

A very nice way for planning content posts and the statistics give me insight. Clearly everything works fine, the traffic is booming :-)

PROS

Easy to use. Every element of the working area is functional and explainable. Creating a post is a breeze, no hassles. Individual editing for platform can be done right at the spot (for example Twitter posts). Scheduling is SUPERB, it comes with an approval system or a time scheduling system and best of all an repetition system, brilliant! Statistics are clear and usable.

CONS

LinkedIn posts don't come nicely, an image is being cropped. Also there is no summary statistics of all the platforms together (they are working on it as we speak).

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Because of the scheduling options and the way the lay out with sort of kan ban look works. Very easy to get a great overview.

Hi there Tayfun, What a treat it was to read your review of Agorapulse. It's great to hear how our social media management tool is helping you with your scheduling and reporting. And yes, you're right -- unified reports are coming soon to make your social media reporting even easier. I've put your name on our notification list specifically for this feature so you'll be informed when this is ready to go live. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied June 2019

Maddy

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

We have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.

PROS

Agorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.

CONS

The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

I have used Hootsuite in the past for other jobs and found that the layout just wasn't as easy to navigate, especially for new team members.

Hi there Maddy, I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :) I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied September 2019

Mauro

Reviewed July 2020

Reliable, easy to use with solid streamlined approval-by-customer process.

I believe when you create social content professionally you need a solid, reliable, cross-platform tool. Agorapulse provides all that with no frills and at a reasonable cost. On top of that, it has an outstanding customer service and a community of users who share feedback and tips.

PROS

After using Agorapulse regularly every day for more than 6 months now for posting content on Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter, I am very impressed with its reliability. Its easy of use allows for massive bulk posting without glitches, above all if you need client's approval for every single post. Composing, adding images, keywords and hashtags, scheduling and duplicating for several social networks are streamlined and can be done easily in one shot. Queuing by category and scheduling for specific date/time allow for fast automation of regular and on-the-fly content, quickly re-arranging posts if you need to edit your publishing schedule with last minute content.

CONS

The apps are functional however they don't offer all the features of the desktop/web version. They're OK if you need to post something fast or to approve content, but for creation and scheduling of multiple posts across networks I'd recommend to stick to the desktop version.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

It was the best choice for managing multiple social networks with scheduling and customer approval process. It's pretty straight-forward and easy to use (a must-have if you deal with non-expert customers) and can be used on smartphones and tablets with dedicated app. Other products were more expensive or lacked features.

Thanks so much for the review, Mauro! I'm delighted to hear how well all the scheduling features are working for your agency. I hear what you're saying about the mobile app. We'll make sure that we're clearer on stating what the mobile app can do v. the desktop app. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied July 2020

Francois

Computer Games, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

An easy to pick up, affordable solution

This is a great choice for a limited team with a tight budget. They also have a great customer service and online resources, so the need for onboarding collaborators is pretty limited.

PROS

Agorapulse is easy to set up and mess with, and the trial period combined with a wealth of online resources make it a breeze to switch to. It's the 2nd company I've converted to Agorapulse and the combination of attractive pricing and eaase to pick up is pretty great.

CONS

At times the interface can be janky, especially when switching between assigned publications and scheduled ones, so it could probably benefit from a higher-level view. I mentioned pricing as good but if you want add-ons like extra team members, they are pretty dear, and I think the higher tiers (I'm on the $99/mo) are more on par with other software offerings in terms of cost.

Price

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Loomly only offered post scheduling, and we needed a tool to manage conversations as well.

Hi Francois, Thanks for turning on not one, but two companies on to Agorapulse! Glad you find the tool and the learning resources easy to use. Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Stephen

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

A Breath of Fresh Air

PROS

There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

CONS

There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

The UI was profoundly better!

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

They did not offer the ability to reply right within the app any longer! This was a big issue for me! Was a big reason why I started looking for another service.

Hello Stephen, Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features. Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Lynne

Philanthropy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

PROS

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

CONS

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Buffer and Swat lacked functionalities and customer service we wanted. Hootsuite was not available at the enterprise level in our country.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Falcon.io was also good (and had responsive customer service), but was very expensive for us as a non-profit organization. We found AgoraPulse had the same functionality (and the bonus of all-in-one publishing) at a better price.

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the fabulous review! Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service! And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-) Stay tuned!

Replied December 2020

Dominique

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Already a great product with room to improve

What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

PROS

Bulk scheduling Rescheduling Report and Analytics Listening Mailbox and comments management

CONS

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics) Post search function does not exist Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only Need more emoji options IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

More GDPR compliant and better priced for non-profit orgs.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Better reporting feature Bulk publishing feature

Hi Dominique, Thank you for writing this review! We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon! We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at samia@agorapulse.com Thank you in advance, Samia

Replied January 2022

Alyssa

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2022

We Love Agorapulse!

We truly LOVE Agorapulse and are so grateful for all that it can do and allows us to do across social media!

PROS

Since selecting Agorapulse as our social media management software, our content management, planning, scheduling, and posting has been a breeze. We've seen such positive growth across all of our platforms, and are able to receive crucial, informative reports from Agorapulse to help us develop and nurture further growth and engagement. We are SO thankful for this platform!

CONS

While Agorapulse does a good job at integrating new features, I feel that further integrations would be helpful. The new Beta version of the content calendar does not seem to allow for automatic link shortening through bit.ly, and it would be worthwhile to have other, similar apps available (Rebrandly, which my company prefers to bit.ly, meaning the social team needs to manually create and input such links.) Also, some hiccups have occurred with this Beta feature, including failure to post content, duplicated posts, and more.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

We felt that it was easier to use, was more cost-efficient, and better aligned with our needs.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

We needed a more robust, social-focused, software to grow our business.

Hey Alyssa, Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We'ra so glad to hear about your positive experience with Agorapulse. I just wanted to let you know