All Prophet CRM Reviews

William

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2016

Prophet

I first started using Prophet over 7 years ago. I liked the way that it allowed me to stay within the Outlook platform. We had tried other software's that claimed that they integrated with Outlook but always found this to not be entirely true. Prophet truly does. While it can be a robust as you want it to be it is not overwhelmingly complex to use. As sales people, we want to be engaged in the sales process, not engaged in inputting data into a CRM.

PROS

Fully integrated with Outlook Works well in a team environment Easy to use Great customer support

Julie

Machinery, 11-50 employees

What I like about Prohpet CRM

The customer service team, [sensitive content hidden] has made the over experience with Prophet amazing. He took the time to explain how to use each feature, clean up our contacts and continues to provide support. The software is very easy to learn and teach other managers in our company.

PROS

I find that when our sales team uses the software correctly, we are able to assist with follow up on leads, communications and appointment reminders. The customer service is beyond amazing for any assistance.

CONS

I do think the one negative is the interaction with outlook and causing very infrequently slow issues.

Cost, ease of use

August

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2016

3 years running it as a user and 3 years using as an administrator

PROS

Scale-ability and the capability to mold to a lot of different companies business models. The vendor is good about fixing issues quickly but sometimes difficult to distinguish between an actual error and a company specific business process. There are a ton of purchasable add-on's from third parties that can and do make this a wonderful software if you have the money.

CONS

Slow to implement vendor driven Idea's Network from user ideas. The product feels extremely slow once you get used to running the system and is glitchy because of the method chosen to release updates and advancements. Vendor Runs a continuous improvement program with multiple releases a year so as they are designing new features at the same time they are cleaning errors and glitches rather than waiting a long time for advancements and a rock solid release. This could also be considered good and bad if you need an advancement, you don't have to wait! Since this software can mold to a large variety of business models it can make training difficult and long due to the complexities of the software's advanced features.

Lorenzo

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Effective CRM Solution for Business

Prophet CRM is the program that helps manage customer relations, and it increases business sales.

PROS

The software gives the right lead management, which increases business sales.

CONS

The support of CRM solution from this program faces no fault, and this gives us a dependable communication.

Prophet CRM brings out the Best in Outlook

Overall excellent with ready support!

PROS

Easy integration with Outlook. Intuitive data entry and reminders. Easy for everybody to see what's going on in their areas.

CONS

Really needs Windows 10 to operate Best. bogs down with Windows 7. Reports can be difficult to program for transfer to company systems.

economics, support

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! I'm happy to read that Prophet is adding value to your company.

Replied October 2019

Brian

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Great CRM

It is a very good product that provides a stable platform for my staff to track the progress of the cases we work on.

PROS

That it is embedded in Outlook. Flexible enough to design the screens in a way that makes sense for my company to track case development through to a sale.

CONS

when I send an email from Prophit it doesn't automatically go into the email section of the file we created in Prophet. We need to then LINK the email to the file. Too much time... We have 12,000 cases active in the system and it takes a while to load.

Reason for choosing Prophet CRM

I did not need a lot (most) of the modules they offer. Complete overkill for what I needed .

Tod

Logistics and Supply Chain

Prophet CRM review

PROS

As the IT Manager for Sherwood Lumber, my responsibility is to insure the software runs smoothly and the data integration with our ERP system works correctly. The software has had very few problems. We have been able to leverage the data integration capabilities of Prophet to provide important information from our ERP system to the sales people out in the field on their cell phones and other mobile platforms. They can manage Customer information on their mobile device and changes get updated in our ERP system, which keeps our Customer Contact information accurate. Our managers are able to monitor activities in the CRM to get a better feel for the interaction between our sales people and our customers and we are able to better organize our corporate marketing because of the data we are able to collect with Prophet. The people at Prophet have been great to work with. Both their sales and technical staff are knowledgeable and professional.

CONS

I have no specific complaints about Prophet specifically. The software platform fits our CRM needs and Prophet supports us well.

Rachel

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

It's pretty good.

It works. It's slow on the refreshing, but it works.

PROS

It does the job. I would like the advanced level features to be a bit more intuitive, but I also haven't sat through any of the trainings, so maybe that's my own fault.

CONS

If you use it for all of the outlook contact management, then it is cumbersome to be able to consistently remove the same people from a contact export for email campaigns (like competitor contacts).

Reasons for switching to Prophet CRM

Moved companies.

Alana

Construction, 2-10 employees

Easy to use- effective

We use it everyday as a team, overall I am happy with the program and do not want the company to change our CRM system.

PROS

Easy to use, can populate into excel spreadsheets. Efficient. good value, support has been great.

CONS

It tends to crash Outlook. It's back-end system is finicky and errors out... can be unstable.

Alex

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2016

Gets The Job Done, Crashes A lot, Customer Experience Was Very Bad

PROS

Integrates into Outlook very well. I liked being able to connect the company and the people involved with the project. I created multiple departments that all have their own custom tabs so people can keep track of the information they need. Customizing the views is nice to get a quick glance of what you are working on and it exports to excel.

CONS

Outlook crashes a lot. We have new machines with Outlook 2013 and everyone in the office is having trouble. There is also no dynamic ability to move the project through any stages. You can't exclude null or not null values in the views which forced me to add more fields and make everything more complicated so projects didn't show up or would move off people's views once they were done with their portion. If you plan to host on premise there is still a lot of development work that needs to be done to get things working smoothly. They don't use their own software for the analytics tab and need to fully understand the limitations before signing contracts.

Pete

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Our records management

customer service is very prompt and alwys helpful.

PROS

integration with Outlook and ease of use.

CONS

Unable to search content of the documents attached to the contact records

Reason for choosing Prophet CRM

ease of use with outlook integration and reasonable pricing

Reasons for switching to Prophet CRM

end of service

Kyle

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Sales

Its what we have.....

PROS

It has all the clinics we physically put there.

CONS

Very hard to navigate and create leads. It doesn't have a pop-up for new leads or reminders for leads. Very difficult to create a quote.

Derrick

Insurance, 11-50 employees

NSE Prospective

Very Good - i like it.

PROS

Its connectivity with Microsoft Office Suite.

CONS

The email features could be better particularly capturing the email activity in the notes.

Steve

Construction, 11-50 employees

User review

Good.

PROS

The software has many, many options to use as you would like.

CONS

Running reports is cumbersome. I'd like to set up reports that I can run for specific customers but I cannot figure out how to make those happen. I'd also like to set up an appointment on my calendar rather than a "task". The buttom for for follow up will only put a task on my calendar, not a specific date.

Jamie

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2016

Prophet CRM with a geographically diverse sales team

PROS

It's a very user friendly product - it has the functionality we need along with a short learning curve for end users. Tech support is outstanding. It's ironic that the vendor with the best tech support is the one where I need to use it the least, but for upgrades and platform changes they are outstanding.

CONS

When we were on the on-premises version if the public folder wasn't cleaned out on a regular basis the program would stop linking new data - I would have liked to have an alert or an error message for my end users. We've since moved to the hosted platform and so far there has been no downside.

Brian

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed March 2016

Great CRM. Easy to use and train Users.

PROS

I really liked the ease of training users on it and how quickly they can pick it up and start using it day 1 after only an hour or so of training. Their Account Management staff and Tech Support are outstanding to work with and very thorough in explaining the software to you and the users. Donnita Weese supports our team as an Account Manager and she is great, couldn't have asked for a better representative to help my team.

CONS

There is not a lot that I do not like about Prophet. I have some functionalities I would like to see added to improve it or that would fit our team better. Biggest complaint I hear from our users is the speed of uploading their leads when first opening their contact or company manager windows.

Greg

Machinery, 11-50 employees

CRM Integrated with Outlook

PROS

I love how integrated the CRM is with Outlook. It is easy to use and convenient.

CONS

I dislike that changes cannot be made to an entry from the overall views. An Opportunity must be opened in order to change any information in a field. It would be even easier to use if that information could be changed in the "view" screen.

That's a great idea, I'll share that with the team. Thanks for the review!

Replied October 2019

Isaac

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Prophet CRM Keeps You Organized

PROS

I like how your files are easy to find and keep sorted with the CRM. And the customer support is phenomenal!

CONS

The only thing is that if you have a lot of files saved on the CRM it can be a bit sluggish to start up.

Christopher

Utilities

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2015

Prophet CRM Review

PROS

I've tried many CRM systems from Salesforce down to cloud-based ones like Zoho. I have to say that Prophet CRM has the right combination of features and usability. Some have so many things I don't need, but Prophet is just right. Best of all, it is all done from within Outlook, so you don't have to go to a separate system. It makes it much easier and convenient.

CONS

Their iPhone application is out of date to say the least. I was told they would have a new version out soon, but am still waiting. I would say if they get this app up to date then that would be good. You can also access Prophet data through the mobile browser, but it's basic info like the app and not real good yet.

Hudson