• Pros

• "I love the user friendly interface and the ease of use. It allows me to see any updates regarding clients and allow my coworkers to stay up to date on tasks and important information."

• "Good value for cost per user. Like the web-based format and the customization options."

• "Ease of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support. "

• Cons

• "upgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above."

• "Had problems utilizing the marketing module, but was informed by customer service how to use it correctly"

• "I currently don't use big contacts but when I did I thought the restrictions on how many contacts I can have were low and some of the integrations into other platforms were lacking. "

Browse BigContacts Reviews

July 2015

Chuck

Industry: Chemicals

July 2015

Highly Recommend

We have been with Big Contacts for over five years. We were looking for a program that was web based that would allow us to track customer information in over 40 states. BC has delivered everything we needed and more. One of the most valuable tools is the history and the email tracking capabilities. This program offers many utilities and options to increase sales and lower the sales cycle. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is in need of monitoring sales calls and customer information.

Pros

This product is easy to use, very easy to understand and easily updated. Great tool when territory changes are needed. All information is up to date and easy to find.

Cons

We have not expereinced any problems that were negative to our needs.

dona from TMA, Inc

Having one place for customer information whether it was a completed or pending sale, billing or repair issues, and the scheduling of tasks is HUGE - it makes it easy for the remote workers. Attachements are shown separately. Connecting with Quickbooks.

Pros

Scheduling tasks for yourself or others. Historical data of contacts with your clients, whether it was a phone call, email, meeting and attachments, even the direct marketing campaign for those special offers to all or some clients. Ability to enter social media information. Ability to see the daily, weekly, monthly calendar for your entire team. Basic or Custom reports.

Cons

No place to enter time (duration of a call). No way to click on the client's twitter, facebook or linkedin feed. Ability to look up a contact via telephone number.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

The developers at BigContact took the time and effort to design a very nice looking product. It is not faceless, nor cartoon-like in any way. Their design was built for people who enjoy working with people :-)

Ryan from Rex Financial Group

Scratching the surface

I have 40 years worth of client files (hard copies). We don't even have emails for most. As I bring our office into the 21st century, this software has opened my eyes to the possibilities of constant contact and communication with the clients that was just not possible before. This software will enable our business to grow in ways we never thought possible through efficiency and organization.

Pros

Ease of use without having to watch endless tutorials.

Cons

Can't think of any. First software of this type I've used.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

Pricing tiers; ease of use

David from Hawaiian South Shore LLC

So far the better CRM

easier than other CRM Ive used, the pricing is reasonable, but some things still needs alot of improvement, man I cant believe no one out their has something simple to use and actually works!!! and does not cost an arm and a leg....

Pros

for the past four years we have used Zoho,Oprius,Bartchbook. Bigcontacts seems to be the easier one to pull reports, the contacts info has all the email,tasks,notes right in one place making it easy for everyone to review what is going on with each customer. The non tech people that use it are not having a difficult time, that is one of the major reasons we switched.

Cons

We have a retail business, the marketing portion of bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that.....pretty lame, Ive ask tech support about the integration but after after several emails Ive never got a straight response only that they are working with a vendor. I also wanted to up load a couple of list and some contacts maybe deputes, bigcontacts does not combine dupes...you have to fix everything on one list then up load it...if you have a new list it will over write the existing one....what????

Response from BigContacts

Replied February 2010

David, Thank you for the feedback. We have some great news for you as there appears to be some confusion regarding the marketing module. You mentioned: ------------------------------------------------------------- "the marketing portion of Bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that" ------------------------------------------------------------ We give you the ability to easily filter any group of contacts within BigContacts and have the list instantly populate for you in VerticalResponse so that you can schedule your email or postcard campaign. NO double entry of contact information needed at all. We would be happy to show you how this works in greater detail and encourage you to take advantage of our FREE best practice webinars to learn more. http://www.bigcontacts.com/best-practices-webinars-for-web-based-crm/

Bill from TEACH Services, Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Even the unsolvable, mystery problems are still top priority to the Customer Service team.

Pros

We use BigContacts on a daily basis, to track our client/author base. There are many features that we plan to start using in the future.

Cons

We have had a few issues with the e-mail side. Most of which, they have addressed and fixed quickly. Recently, I had what appears to be a very unique issue which, as it turns out, may be due to my own system, and not that of the application. Still, the support team worked diligently and responded quickly to try to solve it.

DEREK L from MediGeneRx Regenerative Medicine

Industry: Medical Devices

Ex-Salesforce.com user appreciates value of BigContacts

I would definitely recommend BigContacts for ease of use, price, features, and value.

Pros

The BigContacts CRM System is pretty straightforward in terms of setup and implementation. Once you learn the basic rules in terms of setting up fields, etc. you can begin using the software with confidence. The videos are extremely helpful also. The price is one-third to one-fourth the cost of Salesforce.com.

Cons

There are a few features that are a little less intuitive and may require some help from support. If you can't find the right answer in the support materials or the videos they will get on the phone after you have placed a support request. This may take some time if it is off hours, but the response is always within a 24 hour window at the longest.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

Price & Value of BigContacts. The ability to easily customize BigContacts was also a major driver for my business use as a Medical Sales Organization.

Chris from iSecure Inc

Does the Job /Good value.

Great company, great service

Pros

Cons

Reports could be better + mobile app would be nice.

Thomas from TMA, Inc.

Great value - easy to use

We have been with BigContacts for 2+ years and our employees actively use it daily with few complaints.

Pros

The Contact view is very intuitive and easy to follow with everything you would want to see about the contact on a single screen. I also like being able to see the Contact’s LinkedIn profile & photo. Adding notes and updating tasks are also very easy to do.

Cons

The sales opportunity tracking & reports could use an upgrade but I understand that developers are working on these features, so when done BigContacts will be an excellent alternative to Salesforce, Zoho, etc.

Angie from GEP Energy Solutions

Great product and wonderful customer service

I have had a positive experience with BigContacts. It meets my needs and I really appreciate the swift response of their customer service.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to operate. I can capture incoming and outgoing emails as well, which is important.

Cons

I wish I could link emails to a client after the fact, sometimes I forget to cc myself and I miss capturing an email in real time.

Marcelyn from Kansas City Kansas Community College

My Overview

Makes my job easier when have to do reports

Pros

Time is used wisely and information kept securely

Cons

I can't think of anything that I liked least about this software

Angela from wwdoves Totes/ Thirty-one

Just what I was looking for

I started out using Excel but that soon became overwhelming and I knew I needed something more flexible. I tried several CRMs, even one designed for MLM consultants, but Big Contacts had the features a was looking for. I can add custom fields to contacts like favorite product and even run a search by that field. The alerts are super helpful as I don't always go to the website everyday so I will know if I have a task if I get an email. I could opt in for marketing but I'm small enough I can do personal emails. The capture emails from my email isnt working because I have Outlook but I haven't talked to support about it yet to see if there is a work around. That would be awesome if it would capture and add incoming emails to the correct contact!

Pros

Set up automatic task alerts Set up tasks with a series or preset tasks to be completed and get alerts when it's time to complete them Add notes and communication logs to contacts Add documents Custom fields

Cons

More fields than I need as MLM consultant (but I can hide them) Set up takes tim Need Bigger or Biggest plan for email alerts

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

Beehyve was geared specifically for MLMs but didnt have as many features for the same price. Therewerern't email alerts or multistep tasks. Apptivo looked very adaptable but the learning curve was very high. You had to learn a code to set up any function. It might have been more powerful than Big Contacts but I don't have the time to do it all myself as a solo. Plus this is a part time second job business for me. It might be worth a look if you have more people with lots of free time.

Karen from Catholic Business Journal

Industry: Publishing

HUGE RELIEF

One of our sales team discovered BigContacts in Fall 2007 and recommended we try it. At the time we'd tried two other web-based CRM systems with frustrating results. As soon as I saw the clean, easy-to-understand layout of BigContacts, I was sold. We switched over immediately and the entire sales team (and me) felt a HUGE RELIEF. Since 2007, Big Contacts has gone through several major upgrades. I get frustrated at first with each major upgrade because it changes my routine, but I am confident I'll get it figured out quickly with customer service help. I contact customer service and I talk with someone IN THE U.S.A., who speaks perfect English, who is competent, and who is patient and solves my problem. That's it. Done. Again, huge relief. I like BigContacts so much that I've referred clients and friends to use it. All sold. All happy. So... that's my story. I do not exaggerate. Thank you!! -Karen

Pros

1. clean, simple, intuitive, easy to use 2. customer service is prompt, competent, speaks perfect English, is based in the United States

Cons

upgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above.

Bill from Smooth Sailing Indexes

Excellent software

Very responsive group whenever I contact them with questions.

Pros

Ease of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support.

Cons

There is only one thing that I wish was available with this software. Right now whenever you want to move someone from one date to another date on the calendar it must be done individually. Sometimes I want to move multiple contacts at one time and there is no way to do it in a group.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

Pricing and ease of use.

Rick from Construction

I've tried them all....

I am reinstalling my contacts to get back up to running with BC, so ask me in a few months. I don't foree any issues.

Pros

I've been using Big Contacts for over 10 years. Last fall I was thinking I was going a different direction and I was thinking Big Contacts didn't offer what I wanted, so I spent over 2 months trying EVERTYHING out there and I disliked trying to re-learn the OTHER ways programs sorted their contacts. I finally found a replacement for Big Contacts and went with it, and now after 5 months using the other program, I am coming back to Big Contacts. With the new options they have developed, their very competitive pricing and their great customer service, they really CANNOT BE BEAT.

Cons

Nothing so far, contact me in a few months

Anne from The Pillars

CRM for small and medium sized companies

The response to my question today was very fast. Thanks.

Pros

Ability to download our list of contacts into the software. Less expensive than Salesforce. Easy to add contacts, add activities and send notifications.

Cons

The reporting function was/still is not very intuitive or user friendly.

Gary from Duell Wealth Preservation

BigContacts is robust, easy to use & has THE best support.

Helps us seem like a large firm with recurring task lists, mass emails & email storage.

Pros

The well organized but customizable graphical interface.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my financial planning software.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

They didn't exist at the time.

Kristan from Buena Vista

Perfect for what we need!

My company has been using Big Contacts for a little over a year now. Since they released the new updated version for beta testing, I have shared it with my coworkers and they are all excited to use the new version. We are able to keep track of customer calls, notes and important information. It is a user friendly interface and is very useful when communicating with my coworkers about clients. We are glad to use Big Contacts and will continue to use it! I will also use it when I open my own business very soon. Thank you!

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a tagging feature to alert people of updated information (notes, activity), instead of them having to "follow" the certain contact.

Dave from Experienced Advisors Recruiting, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

outstanding value

I have found that using the program designed allows me to enter information once and forget about it. It has helped in moving my business to a truly paperless environment. When I am not in the office I can access the mobile app prior to a call to refresh my memory and review the history before a call with a client. Anytime I have had a question or an issue the support team has gotten back to me quickly and has done what they promised.

Pros

The program is easy to navigate and intuitive. I especially like the ability to customize fields to my specific needs.

Cons

Once in a while the program will freeze and the input isn't saved. I'm more aware to clear my browser (Chrome) to maximize efficiency of the program.

Linda from MC Builders LLC

Big Contacts Keeps Us Connected

We have found Big Contacts to be a great solution to keeping our staff connected and in control of our CRM. We use calendar functions, schedule meetings, track sales, schedule contact follow ups, add history on all calls and track progress on sales goals and pipeline from mobile and desktop. The product meets our needs at fraction of the price of other products. Big Contacts is very user friendly compared with my experience with Salesforce! We appreciate the value, reliability and the flexible fields that customize the program to meet our needs.

Pros

Flexible fields to customize our use. Multiple users with individual setting controls in admin. Mobile Application.

Cons

Sometimes search does not find what I am looking for

Melissa from The Paver Savers

Great Tool, great price

I've yet to find ONE tool that does everything I need. I've given up trying. Big Contact does a better job at handling most of my data. I still rely heavily on a variety of spreadsheets, but this is a great component of a larger system. I've found their customer service to be far superior to any other team. Easy to reach, knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

I like that I can customize it -'tab order', check boxes, the report writer

Cons

A silly gripe...but I need to be able to copy & paste the client data into another software application. As it stands now I get the google maps logo in my cut & paste & it really screws up the fomatting, etc in the other applications!!1 I LOVE the google map feature....I just wish it were located somewhere else!

Nona from Safety Institute

Industry: Public Safety

Overall good review

overall good. I would like to see marketing module give the option of transferring contacts

Pros

Being able to put in history, notes and seeing past emails

Cons

Can't change the name of the company once saved. Marketing module doesn't transfer contacts automatically.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

ease of use, finding contacts, notes

August 2014

Anne from New Point Financial Advisors

August 2014

Big Contacts: underrated, affordable little powerhouse

Pros

It's web-deliverable, so you can access BigContacts from any internet connection anywhere. It has a plug-n-play learning curve, and the top-shelf features at a bargain price. I compared it to Salesforce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar, not only was BigContacts the best value, it did the job. We update client profiles after every contact, and we send emails and mass mail all with BigContacts from any internet connection. I can attach files, photos of clients, or important documents taken with an iPhone when out of the office, and it allows you to track and keep notes about discussions, meetings, documents sent and received. Anything pertaining to the client is there at the click of a mouse. I've use BigContacts for eight years (since 2006). I converted from a PC-based ACT! system that I had customized extensively. The web-based CRM was ahead of its time back then and has kept pace with competitors since. BigContacts had all the features of a more expensive site like Saleforce.com without the huge cost. Add to that, it's easy to train new employees on BigContacts, which allows them to efficiently support you and the clients sooner. BigContacts.com has been a great complement to keeping my business organized, tracked, and streamlined.

Cons

I would like an iPhone app that complements the web-deliverable software.

Craig from RealtyPath International

Love 3.0 - Smooth and Clean - Intuitive

I have been using Big C for several years now. I have gone through various iterations on the way to it becoming better. I'm impressed that the company has grown into a great organization. Great product and very responsive. I love to be able to give feedback easily while an issue is at hand. I don't mind waiting for a response because I can keep working. 3.0 has a great feel and is very intuitive. I love that some of my suggestions have been incorporated in this new release. I'm sure others suggested some of the same things but it is great to see Big C being responsive to the feedback. I would highly recommend this to others, and in fact have done so. Keep up the good work and thanks. ...Craig Pattberg

Pros

Ease of use, clean

Cons

Reports

Daniel from Easy private Money

Big Contacts has made us better... D. Mauer

Big Contacts has help us get more done in an already busy work week. And if you spend ANY amount of time out of the office, you'll be glad to bring all of your contacts with you... Thanks to Big Contacts. Price was also a big factor for us when considering online CMR's. The amount we pay for our multiple users makes Big Contacts almost FREE when compared to the savings created by increased productivity and connectivity. Plus our clients appreciate the detailed tracking of correspondence and sales all made avaliable at the touch of a button by Big Contacts. D. Mauer

Pros

I have been a user of Big Contacts coming up on two years (July 2008). And though it took real effort for me to break-away from a stand alone version of ACT, I'm glad I've made the move to a web-based CRM. I looked extensively at SalesForce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar not only was Big Contacts the best value, but it had what I needed to keep track of my clients. The ability to travel up to 18-weeks a year and have all my contacts on the web has made us a more efficient company. We update client profiles after every contact, send emails and mass mail all with Big Contacts from any internet connection globally. I like that... D. Mauer

Cons

I would like it to be easier to look up a client by any of their contact information. It takes too much time to find someone by their phone number or email if you don't know the exact "field" you entered that info into. Also, creating labels to do a mailer could be easier... I also look forward to a "google app" I can download onto my HTC Hero so I can better navigate Big Contacts on the go. D. Mauer

Matt from Beauty Industry Group

Industry: Cosmetics

An easy-to-use and full featured CRM for non-tech people

Big Contacts allows me to keep tabs on all aspects of my client relationships and does so in an easy-to-learn manner. That allowed me to convince my colleagues to embrace using it throughout our team and the learning process was painless. I particularly enjoy the level of customization available and use this to create reports that are very useful to me. The summary page in contact view of a business is comprehensive and very helpful to have open when meeting or talking with a client. The Big Contacts Support Team has always been very prompt and thorough whenever I have had a question. I enthusiastically endorse this product and company!

Pros

Ease of use, level of customization available

Cons

accessing it via my I Phone

Paula from PetExec, Inc.

Love Big Contacts!

I tried a few other CRM products before Big Contacts and they just did not have the flow I needed for my team. My favorite features are the Task List that I can assign to other people in our team and how easy it is to send letters and other documentation. Big Contacts makes sure I don't forget tasks and it is easy and fast to update important records. I rely on Big Contacts every day for my business. I know there is an upgrade coming soon and I can't wait!

Pros

Cloud based and I can access it on my phone. It helps me stay organized and assign tasks to other team members.

Reed from Great Plains Kubota

Industry: Machinery

Like It But Having Troubles

As the administrator of this software for our Kubota dealership I'm having mixed reviews from our sales guys. Some guys are just nailing it in the head while others are having what I think is browser issues. I've seen the problems first hand and they can't add contacts. We've kept it simply with only three required fields yet still issues. Were working on it. Other than that, I see what this product can do for us in the future. It's an investment and like investment it takes a little time to see a return. It's only been a couple of weeks now and once we get everyone on the same page I'm sure it will take off. Main thing is, Big Contacts will be a safety net for things falling through the cracks and should lead to more sales. Time will tell if this will hold true.

Pros

It's easy for me to use, and it is acts as a manager, safe guard, reminding system, calendar, data base, the list goes on. It steam lines how are sales process should be and it makes everyone a little more accountable.

Cons

Having some issues with some of our users. Don't know if its the browser or what but its basic stuff that isn't working properly.

Jerry from Z-axis Marketing, Inc.

The right CRM for taking your company up a notch

I've recommended it to clients that have been driven to tears by the best known sales software. The Demo was sufficient to convince them to change.

Pros

The functionality delivered for the price is terrific. The fact that automated marketing sequences are included make it a better deal than most That, plus simplicity of operation make it a delight for the "little guy."

Cons

You can;t print out the calendar. those of us that live where there are gaping holes in cel coverage need to have a printed calendar for reference almost daily.

Reasons for Choosing BigContacts

I needed a solid business oriented CRM for use in a business to support changes in strategy and implementation.

Vivienne from Wong Associates

I have used BigContacts for over 6 years!

I started with their first version. I contacted Customer Support a number of times in first month and always received immediate response. Customer Support is based in USA. They continually upgrade their user friendly Software. Price reasonable you can pay monthly or can get a discount if paid annually. BigContact is great for multiple users to see client file and update in real time.

Pros

Use of use can add additional seats immediately at low cost

Cons

Slight learning curve, just like any new software

Amanda from Watson CPA Group

Great for Organization

The interface took a little while to get used to, but I really enjoy the improvements. The 3.0 has a much better format for adding new clients, which also includes more information fields. The entire system seems to be running quicker as well, which I thoroughly appreciate. I did notice that on the 2.0 version there was an option to remove individual task items from an overall task list, which seems to have disappeared on the 3.0 upgrade. Overall I think 3.0 is the way to go!

Pros

Task lists, easy to input client information, daily reminders of outstanding tasks, able to assign tasks to others

Cons

Between the 2.0 and 3.0 upgrade the option to remove individual task items on the task list page seems to have disappeared.

Kalei from Carefree Boat Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Well worth it!!

We have been using Big Contacts for a few years now. It has been such an easy program to use and has helped us keep all leads organized. Any questions or problems I have ever had with Big Contacts have been resolved very quickly, they truly go above and beyond with their customer support. We have also used other programs that work side by side with Big Contacts and have never had any problems with them talking to each other. We would highly recommend Big Contacts to anybody!

Pros

Its very easy to use and organize things how you want them to be

Cons

I wish there was more detailed options to search for people (phone number, email). I find the reports don't always bring up all the correct people.

Deb from Safety Institute/Potter and Associates International

Big Contacts is a great CRM for small business

We went with Big Contacts after Cisco bought WebEx and then disbanded the product. While at the time BC didn't meet all our needs it was the best fit at an affordable price. Since then many functions have been improved and added. We need BC for our contact database. It is extremely easy to segment our database by customized tags. We use it every day to manage our marketing campaigns, sales process, and generally manage our business.

Pros

We have been Big Contact subscribers for over six year. Here's why we like it: 1. easy to use 2. works well for a team of people working together 3. the task reminders are a great function 4. the reporting function is fairly easy to use

Cons

The things we'd wish were added or improved are: 1. better connection of email to outlook

Szmoyne from ResuMAYDAY

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great CRM system!

This system is amazing! I only wish that you didn't have to upgrade for something as simple as a new user. I also have to say that every time I had a problem I got a quick response in the chat. In addition, with the new system they are getting ready to launch they asked for our feedback, I sent it, and all the updates or changes I requested they made and immediately! This only says one t hing about them....THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!

Pros

Being able to utilize one software for all my needs; email, billing, tasks, clients. Everything!

Cons

Not being able to add as many users needed; for us 3 in the BIG package.

Brian from Realty Executives

Great customizable CRM

I love BigContacts! I work for a local franchise of an International Real Estate Brokerage, and I use the system as a hybrid CRM/ATS. It's great because there is currently nothing on the market that is designed specifically for what I use, and BigContacts lets me completely customize the system to meet my needs. They recently updated a lot of the functionality, and it runs a lot smoother and looks much cleaner.

Pros

BigContacts is completely customizable.

Cons

Sometimes it can run a little slow, and freeze up.

Ken from Synthetic Turf Solutions

Industry: Building Materials

September 2016

Great CRM for any business large or small.

I have been using Big Contacts since December 2010. The user interface is simple. I am not fully utilizing all it's features but what I do use works very well. The customer service have been spot on. I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

ease of use. simple design. like how templates can be made for emails.

Cons

current mobile version is lacking with user interface (not fitting on my iPhone 6plus).

September 2016

Chuck from Richard's Paint Mfg.

Industry: Chemicals

Best thing we ever did

Big Contacts has helped gather our customer information in a way we were not doing in the past. It has made territory realignments much simpler and easier for the new rep. I highly recommend BC, as we have been a customer for over six years. Customer service is excellent and easy to work with.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Reports could have more detailed information

Matthew from Rivertown Insurance Agency

This is the best cloud contact management software I have found to date.

Retention of business along with new business.

Pros

I really like the integrated email marketing campaigns. Very helpful in securing new business and staying in touch with clients

Cons

The mobile end of things could be improved. I'm on the go a lot and this function is important when out of the office.

Peter from Growth Coach Allentown

September 2016

Very strong CRM for a fair price

This is the second time that I am using Big Contacts and the experience remains very positive. The support I have received has been very good. The process to get started is also very easy.

Pros

Web-based and flexible

Cons

I wish the functionality was just a slight bit more customizable.

Trilby from Thirty-One Gifts

Depends on What You Are Using It For

I used BigContacts in conjunction with a program designed for Thirty-One Gifts consultants. I was not familiar with BigContacts before this introduction. I think the program is well designed, very well thought out and complex. For me however, it was a bit overwhelming and difficult to learn in the time I had available to invest in it. That made me very sad because I know that had it been a little easier to learn (and part of that may have been the additional program I was learning designed for consultants, not just the BigContacts portion), it would have been amazing and made a difference long term in my organization and communication with my team. In the future, I may give it another try.

Pros

Very Complex Lots of options to use and covers many areas of organization Very well thought out

Cons

I needed to invest much more time than I had available to learn how to use it therefore I would say it isn't user friendly "out of the box". Not that it can't be learned and worth the investment if you have the time. I just didn't have the time when I was enrolled in it. I expected it to be easier to use.

Melinda from Oregon Dairy and Nutrition Council

Industry: Dairy

September 2016

Great fit for our organization.

We are not a sales-oriented company. Rather we are a 10-employee organization focused on tracking, building and maintaining relationships with approximately 500 partners in our industry. We found Big Contacts to be that nice fit between an Excel spreadsheet (or multiple Excel spreadsheets) and Salesforce. It's robust enough to track and maintain all of the information we need and yet cost effective enough to not break our bank. Because it is a very sales-focused software, there are many features we don't use and there are many features we've figured out how to make work for us. We love the mobility of the software and we're looking forward to implementing the marketing module down the road. All in all, a great find for us and a perfect fit for our organization.

Todd from Catapult Displays

Industry: Wholesale

September 2016

Great program - especially for the price

We love Big Contacts! We shopped around and definitely feel that this is the best value in the CRM Market.

Pros

All contacts and interactions in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the server runs a little slowly.

Lisa from Matusak Business Services

Big Contacts

Overall, Big Contacts is the best solution I have found in many years. You can use it at a basic level or enhanced to meet your needs. Beginning users need not fear - it will be surprisingly easy to use. Advanced users can feel comfortable that it can meet your comprehensive requirements. The value in this product is excellent.

Pros

The online access is very convenient, even more so if you are out of the office or traveling regularly. The shared contact/calendar features work better than any other software I have used. Most features are very easy to use and require very little training, if any. Customer service is very responsive to any needs that arise. The cost is reasonable and includes the service you need without a huge tech support bill like with many competitors. The development team is constantly taking customer input and improvements and new feature are updated frequently.

Cons

Would like to see a little more flexibility in the recurring schedules for tasks and appointments. It currently does not offer bi-weekly intervals which would be very helpful in my industry. There is some "quirkiness" in the photo upload feature on the contacts. This is not important to my business function at all, but would like to see that improved upon.

Carolyn from Boccaccio Associates

Big contacts Review after One Year of usage Boccaccio & Associates

Satisfied with the program. Would just like to see some improvements in the emailing.

Pros

Big Contacts has worked perfectly for our small business. Being able to be have access to all our clients and vendor contacts anywhere we can get online is terrific. We have also used the feature of assigning tasks which helps us keep track of when our clients need to be contacted. The other feature that I find valuable is being able to attach a file to the clients contact page. This feature is terrific. I have been able to get attached excel spreadsheets that was established in our office and work on them from home. This allows us to have a virtual office, working with our clients anywhere.

Cons

I have had some problems with emailing directly from the big contacts page. It would be helpful if we could get confirmation that our email has been sent. Also when preparing an email draft there is no way to save. I had an issue once where I had to retype the email three times. I had tried to send the email but your site was having trouble emailing. It would have been nice to be able to save the email as a draft. I rarely use the email feature because I need some confirmation that my email has been sent and received.

Kimberly from Vypersoft

A lot of bang for your buck

I've been using this software for several years. It has a few areas that could be tweaked a bit, but for the price , this product gives a lot for money.

Pros

Ease of use/accessibility.

Cons

The cut and paste feature in the notes.

Zach from Batteries Plus

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

September 2016

Great business tool. Minimizes busy work

Been using Big Contacts for several years now and it has helped me grow my sales while minimizing my time spent entering customer data. Would highly recommend.

Pros

ease of use. can schedule and assign meetings/tasks. quick access to customer info

Cons

sometimes have issues using on my mobile phone

Bryant from Carefree Boat Club of Southern CT

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great CRM and Marketing platform

It has been great, and when there is a problem customer service is quick to help out.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service makes life easy

Julie from Thirty-One

Big contacts review

I absolutely LOVE BigContacts and use it for all my business details. I love that it keeps reminding me of things that I otherwise would have forgotten and keeps my records of conversation with my contacts.

Pros

I don't have to remember things...it automatically reminds me.

Cons

Hard to learn.

James from SMART INVEST UK

Good package for beginners

Does the job i need it do, and you guys give me a good service for peanuts, so cant say anything negative

Pros

had it from the start so for me the price

Cons

limited API interface, i would like to see full mailchimp interation for example

Joy from Bluefish Sport

Extremely user-friendly CRM!

I just loved being able to keep "on task" with customers. it's so difficult to remember all the details & Big Contacts helps you keep you organized and able to follow up.

Pros

It was so easy to use - intuitive functionality.

Cons

No email tracking. Often emailing thru the system would go to receiver's junk (i think). My main suggestion would be to offer email tracking to be able to see if receiver has opened message. Minor complaint would be sometimes (not every time - maybe user error?) the Company Name would not appear in contact search.

Good solution for smaller budget constrained companies

Pros

We have been able to customize it to meet our specific data needs.

Cons

Not totally intuitive and integration with our back end systems requires a lot of work and manual processing.