• Pros

• "Basically I LOVE it as it is so easy to use, the drag and drop on the Calendar (for those times when you just can't get it all done on the day) is so very useful."

• "It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero."

• "Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business"

• Cons

• "Capsule is a perhaps a little bit 'too simple'. You may soon outgrow it. Does not have auto-followup which would pop up after a task completion."

• "There are actually a handful of features that I would like but are missing. There are workarounds, however."

• "I think that the free plan should allow a little bit more than the 250 contacts it currently offers, but other than that there aren't really any cons. "

Browse Capsule Reviews

Peter from SpaceTechEuro Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best CRM I've ever used

Peace of mind for my business

Pros

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

Cons

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

All other products were too complex with difficult to set up daily interactions

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Peter, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

Peter from Document Workflow Solutions limited

wonderful Software for every business

The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

Pros

We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Cons

Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

We wanted to use the cloud and we wanted to use the software on our mobile devices. At the time Act wanted a large investment to do this and secondly the cloud offering was poor. We were recommended Capsule by a telesales lady who worked for us. When we saw the software it blew our minds and we could believe the low monthly charge to use it, so we ran the system alongside Act to see if it was capable of replacing Act. The result we made the switch, saved thousands of pounds on paying for updates and annual service charges. We would highly recommend this product, its excellent

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Peter, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

Ilia from Tech Data Australia & New Zealand

Pretty good.

Overall experience was positive. It's a solution that I recommend to people.

Pros

What initially attracted us to this CRM was its cost effectiveness. I was impressed by how easy it was to deploy and run. The mobile app was pretty solid, easy to use and probably better or on par with some of the other (more expensive) CRM apps I've used. ~Capsule also had a decent project management function.

Cons

I think we had some trouble when trying to connect to Mail Chimp. From memory it took a long time to get it right.

Response from Zestia

Replied February 2021

Hi Ilia, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you found Capsule easy to deploy and are enjoying using the mobile app. If you ever need any help for example setting up integrations then don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Features and Format Lacking, Good for the Basics

Overall, Capsule seems middle-of-the-road. It's been useful as a database to keep our pipeline and outreach organized at a base level but hasn't impressed beyond that.

Pros

The ability to export to Mailchimp has been very useful, it allows us to immediately update lists without having to go through multiple extra steps.

Cons

Certain features I'm used to in a CRM are missing. The only way to correlate multiple organizations (as a subsidiary or similar case) is to make a note of it in the organization description and that doesn't link through. You're also unable to categorize a contact under multiple organizations, so you need to create a new person with the same name if you want to put them under more than one company. It would also be nice to have a better search and reporting function. The only things you can search for are the person, organization, case, and note content, so every other bit of information you'd like to search for and compile must be placed as a tag, which gets clunky and disorganized easily. There is some sales pipeline reporting, but the options are not as robust as other CRM systems I've used in the past.

Andy from Lyttelton Lights

Industry: Wholesale

Good stuff

Love it

Pros

We really like the interface and how it is organised. Best feature is the gmail integration.

Cons

Im hoping that we can connect a certain gmail contact and automatically have every new email/conversation feed into the same contact on capsule.

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

suited our needs best for now and also for future

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

better product, much better interface and customer support

Response from Zestia

Replied February 2021

Hi Andy, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you like the gmail integration and I'll be sure to pass on your feature request to the product team.

REBECCA from La Résidence

Capsule Review

Pros

Very easy to set up Easy and intuitive to use It is flexible enough so that it can be moulded around a requirement or purpose, even if that function isn't immediately obvious. The support staff are great at coming up with solutions and work arounds Support staff are very quick to respond. The close links with Mailchimp and Zapier are great and really easy to merge different systems.

Cons

You can't 'drag and drop' documents from the system to emails. There's no 'pre-opportunity' stage - i.e. no way of registering an interest in a product (linking a client and product or organisation) without it being a formal 'opportunity' - there needs to be a 'pre-opportunity' facility to ease admin in the system. There's no way of retaining a record of a meeting in the calendar. There's no one to stand behind my husband and remind him to record notes in the system! :-)

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

it worked better for our requirements, customer support was personal and significantly better and the price was better.

Response from Zestia

Replied October 2020

Hi Rebecca, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your review - I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. As for the pre-opportunity problem, you could use a Case for that and then you can link that case to an Opportunity if it does move into the pipeline. That way you can have a clear record of it, but it isn't impacting conversion rates or anything like that. You can read more about Cases here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. While you can't see your past tasks in the Calendar, you can go to the task list view and filter for completed tasks. Here you'll be able to see a list of everything that's been completed. While we can't put someone behind your husband and nudge him - you could set up a task for a certain time each day that recurs every week (5 recurring tasks), basically just as a prod to remind him to add notes? I hope that gives you some tips and if you need any extra support you can always reach out to us.

Dave from Dave Sewell Ltd

Simple and Functional

My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

Pros

Cons

Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

it was the easiest to use and the price point was great.

Response from Zestia

Replied September 2020

Hi Dave, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box. If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email support@capsulecrm.com and we can investigate further.

Sheron from Sheron E Sidbury

Great Easy To Use Affordable CRM

I have been using Capsue since 2017 and to date I have had no issues with the software even it was updated.

Pros

Easy to use. Price. Date Stamp. Search by name, keyword or phone number. You can up load documents to a specific contact. You can separate contacts using tags. Notes easy to edit. Beginner friendly. Generous Free account. It has an app that syncs perfectly with the online account.

Cons

So far the online has everything I need. I have no complaints. The app could add search by phone number. It would help when a client calls I could search the phone number and address them by name if they are found in my CRM the same way I do when working from my lap top from home

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

Capsule had all of the features I was looking for without the price tag. I switched when I found myself favoring capsule over Quotit

Response from Zestia

Replied December 2020

Hi Sheron, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review about Capsule. We're glad to hear you're finding Capsule easy to use and love its features. You might be happy to hear that you can search phone numbers in the app. You can find out more about that here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/mobile-apps/capsule-mobile-app/#how-to-use-contacts-in-the-mobile-app. Also, if you have an iPhone we do have CallerID in the app. The Caller ID feature will display your Contact's name so you'll never need to guess who is on the other end of the incoming call - you can find out more information about Caller ID here https://capsulecrm.com/support/mobile-apps/capsule-mobile-app/#caller-id. I hope that help you out.

David from QUest Training

Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show

It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time. The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

Pros

It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support. Its online and accessible on an app It does a lot of what we originally needed

Cons

The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance. Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

We wanted simplicity and it met out needs initially - we still use it but it's almost too simple and we would love to see more innovation and features which we could use.

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

Because Act was expensive with upgrades and support - difficult to manage and implement over the web and had issues we couldn't resolve easily

Taryn from Music Heals

Not Ideal for a Charity CRM

I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

Pros

I think you you were using this software for school or a business that required registration of sorts it might be ideal but the marketing features were not strong enough for us. We used the program for 1 year and then switch over that had a better UX, marketing integration and that automatically process tax receipts.

Cons

The UX wasn't great. It wasn't intuitive for our team.

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

We had an employee that had some experience with it and could navigate the program. We stuck with it for 1 year and switched over to Keela.

Response from Zestia

Replied October 2020

Hi Taryn, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the feedback. While we do have a number of charities using Capsule we understand it isn't the right fit for everyone - we're happy you've found another solution that works for you!

Beth from WholenessWorks

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best in Class CRM

I originally acquired Capsule to keep track of customers, potential customers, task management, and event management for a coaching and education business. I continue to track coaching clients in the software, but now I primarily use it for event and task management for a grassroots nonprofit.

Pros

Capsule is a CRM system that delivers excellent support for a small cost. It is more customizable and has more features and greater ease of use than others in its price range. It was fairly easy to set up, customize, and learn using the provided guides and the responsive customer service team. It easily supports tracking of all actions related to an entity in one place. It has a number of built-in APIs for integration with email marketing tools and other applications. I really appreciate the task tracking, the ability to track potential customers through a customizable sales funnel, and the capacity for creating cases for tracking interactions with related to a particular person, organization, or project. I also like the ease with which I can create my own "tracks" for processes that I often repeat.

Cons

The things I would want in a CRM application that are not present in Capsule are all things for which I would expect to spend more money. For example, if I were to spend more money on a CRM, I would look for one that includes volunteer sign up forms and the ability for donors to manage their own profiles and track their own donations. It is a pretty simple tool, but again, very robust for the price.

Best fit for our needs

Bill from ComputAssist

Quick to set up and start getting results

I've used Capsule for several years, as both a free and paid subscriber. It fits like a glove. Does what I need, doesn't force me into a different way of working, has been reliable (if it's ever been down, it wasn't any time I accessed it.) The company is actively developing it. I have used at least a dozen small-business CRM systems. Capsule is like my favorite pair of jeans -- it fits, never gets in the way, and makes me look good!

Pros

Capsule is a good fit for my business. I'm a sole prop. consultant. I need to stay on top of my relationships with each customer to exceed their expectations. With Capsule on my laptop and phone, I can refer to past interactions and update with new ones in real time. With Capsule, I can create my own custom "tracks", action step lists to follow for any process in my sales or support functions. I can create my own custom fields and color-coded tags. There are a good number of integrations with other web apps, you just have to see if yours is on the list. I use it with Harvest for time recording and Xero accounting. They also offer a good API. It took me an evening to write a script to copy every action logged in Harvest into the customer notes in Capsule. I have no use for the team collaborative aspects of Capsule so can't comment on them.

Cons

The only complaint I have is a minor one - I liked the calendar task view better before the recent update. Now I can't see all my tasks for the month at once, it truncates after 3 or 4 on any given date, and hides the rest. I can still view all the tasks for a day by clicking on it, but it's a slower way to reorganize on a grand scale.

Linda from Inspired Process

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

Pros

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

Cons

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof. Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

Response from Zestia

Replied October 2020

Hi Linda, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at support@capsulecrm.com then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Edo from MODUN CONSULTING

Industry: Building Materials

Finaly a solution for my needs!

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities. My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors. Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM. Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office. Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Pros

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Cons

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Paula from Highlands & Game Over

Easy to use and great for quote tracking

Excellent thank you

Pros

I find Capsule really easy to use and manage all my quotes, leads and follow-ups on it. I like that you can have custom fields too, helps for tracking. I have used the system for the last 5 years.

Cons

I don't understand what the cases are??

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Paula, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we really appreciate it. It's always nice to hear that Capsule is easy to use and is helping people to manage leads. In a nutshell a Case is a storage area or folder where you can keep everything related to a particular project or event that you're working on holding all the relevant information, tasks and history in a common place. Cases are one of the most versatile features within Capsule, giving you flexibility to set up different processes and workflows and store a wide variety of information. A Case gives you easy access to share everything you need for your day to day work rather than storing it across several systems (and filing cabinets). Our support docs feature quite a comprehensive guide to Cases which might help you figure out if they would be suitable for you to use. You can find that here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/. Do you think these could work for you?

Reuben from Link Solutions New Zealand

Bang-for-buck the best CRM for Xero

Pros

Capsule does everything a CRM should: - All of your organisation and contact information in one place - Heaps of available integrations including MailChimp and Xero - Mobile app for capturing new leads - Customisable opportunity management - Customisable case (ticket) management - Email integration makes tracking email correspondence easy - Custom fields allow you to update your

Cons

Capsule has several weaknesses you should be aware of: - The opportunity management is customisable but fairly basic. Its great if you currently have no visibility of your pipeline, stages, value, probability or timeframes. There are apps out there that do these features better but not with all the other great stuff Capsule can do at the same price point. - Capsule is not a marketing automation tool but will help with your marketing - Capsule is not a sales pipeline tool but will improve your pipeline visibility - Capsule is not an email client - Capsule is not your accounts receivable management tool but will improve your collections

Mark from Active Surrey

Needed convincing to use Capsule, but no a convert!

Pros

Honestly, I was sceptical about using Capsule when it first came along. I couldn’t see how tracking tasks or cases could benefit my work. I saw it as another thing I had to do, day to day. I thought the main reason for getting it was to track the relationships, conversations and connections between partners. Since I’ve been using Capsule, I’ve found it really useful for those things. I can check who and what people have been talking to partners about and I can use it to track my own conversations with partners. It’s like creating a story of those relationships. I still don’t use the tasks or cases, but maybe that will come at some point

Cons

As above. In addition, I would like a feature where you can search for a contact and then add them to a list without having to create a task or tag. That would be good.

Response from Zestia

Replied April 2021

Hi Mark, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review. We're glad that we've won you over and that you're finding Capsule useful. Also, thanks for your suggestion about searching and adding contacts to lists - I've added you as a +1 for this feature request.

Andre from Flexi Tanks NZ

EASY AS PIE

has been great to work with and easy to operate

Pros

Super easy to start using , the pipeline is the best way to keep track of sales process and visually easy to keep track of

Cons

I feel it needs to automatically remind me of thing, I use this to track inquiries and sometimes people fall through the cracks. if for some reason I forget to start an opportunity I won't see the customer on the sales pipeline, maybe its just the way im using this.

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Andre, Thanks for writing a review and we're glad that you've found Capsule easy to get to grips with. Moving on to creating Opportunities - There's no in-built functionality in Capsule that will automatically create opportunities from new contacts I'm afraid. Our advice is generally to only add an opportunity once the lead has been nurtured or qualified as a viable sales opportunity - this is to prevent your Capsule account filling up with opportunities that never get off the ground. What you're looking to do can be achieved, but it requires the use of a 3rd party tool called Zapier. Are you familiar with Zapier at all? To explain Zapier is what we call an integration platform which connects different services that don't normally have their own integrations with each other and they support Capsule. Check them out here: https://zapier.com You can create a zap that each time a new contact is added to Capsule it triggers an action of a new opportunity being created.

Christopher from RAYN Business Development

Capsule is the most efficient CRM available

I use 17+ systems (one for each client) and it makes it so easy to track progress

Pros

Ease of use in tracking conversations, email and contacts

Cons

There are no cons to this software that I have identified

Ease of use

Response from Zestia

Replied January 2021

Hi Christopher, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that Capsule is helping you to track your contacts and conversations easily.

Relatively Robust, and Affordable!

For our small business (5-10 team members), Capsule provides us with one location to input all of our data. We can track contacts, organizations, and opportunities, as well as opportunity stages and milestones, while customizing categories and notes for all of it. It is incomparably more affordable than any of the other CRMs I've used.

Pros

Capsule serves all its purposes very satisfactorily. It doesn't have very many bells and whistles, or email campaign options like other CRM databases, but it is very useful for logging contact information, making notes, generating tasks, and running reports. You can categorize contacts by organization, people, and deal opportunities, and also by customized tags and custom fields.

Cons

Very few things to dislike. The only way to export contacts with notes is to export the entire database into Excel and sort from there; there is no option within the database's reporting capabilities to generate the notes for specific contacts. Capsule also does not have email campaign capabilities or drip campaign options, but those are high-price items that only come with the big CRM monsters.

James from PersonalFinanceGenius.com

One of the best CRMs I've ever used

Capsule has allowed me to keep track of all my leads and prospects. Because I can see how I've interacted with them in the past, I'm able to tailor my follow-up process to ensure a higher conversion rate. Capsule paid for itself in a very short period of time.

Pros

I love the fact that Capsule is one of the easiest CRMs to use. One of the reasons salespeople don't use CRMs is because they feel overwhelmed or because there's a huge learning curve. Not with Capsule. It's easy to learn and they also have a really cool app that allows you to track your contacts directly from your phone, which means you can stay on top of your sales process.

Graham from Serendipity Online Marketing

A really great CRM

FANTASTIC!

Pros

Cons

I may be asking too much (or maybe not using it as I could) but I would love to be able to track a work on a project after the deal has been won, a sort of mini project management facility. I may be able to do this with the software as it is - to be honest I am still learning how to use it - but if it were there it would help. But that's me wanting to improve on excellence!

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

Far to hard to use and just not flexible enough!

Response from Zestia

Replied September 2020

Hi Graham, Thanks for writing a review - we're glad you like Capsule. Just wanted to jump in and offer you some ideas for post-sale. You might like to create a Case. Cases are essentially a storage area for everything to do with a particular project or event. We have a support doc that covers Cases in more detail here https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. You could create a Case for each won Opportunity as a way of keeping everything to do with a particular project together, whether this be notes, files or emails. The great thing with Cases is they can be linked directly to an Opportunity so it's really clear which Opportunity a Case relates to. Do you think Cases could work well for you? If not you might also want to look in to Tracks. Tracks are a sequence of tasks to be completed, which could work really well if you tend to carry out the same post sale actions as they could help to streamline your workflow.

Lizzie from Fundraising Works Ltd

The views of a small business technophob

It is our company database so we use it many times a day. The experience has been good but I'd say that the fact it is reassuring basic will in the long term be an issue.

Pros

Capsule is very easy to use and for someone who hates complex tech it is reassuring straightforward

Cons

We haven't integrated the software with our other systems so we are probably missing a trick. What I like least is the fact that I do have to somethings twice. I probably need some coaching!

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Lizzie, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use. Should you ever need help with integrations or to make sure you're getting the most of Capsule you can always read our support docs here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/ and don't hesitate to get in touch!

Barry from Finance Cornerstone

Capsule is great!

It's been a joy. Deployed super quick and was working pretty much out the box. It's not bloated like other CRM's with loads of unnecessary fields and functionality that most people dont use anyway.

Pros

It's intuitiveness is certainly my biggest positive. To be able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently is a massive plus point. It keeps me focussed on what I need to do daily and it has yielded results.

Cons

If I'm being picky I would like the ability to turn some features off. For example I don't use cases so I'd prefer if it just wans't there but it's a minor point.

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

I wanted a bit more historical data and the ability to set reminders and plan a sort of workflow. That wasn't available in Pipedrive.

Response from Zestia

Replied August 2020

Hi Barry, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. It's great to hear that you find Capsule so intuitive and that you're seeing benefits from using it!

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to use.

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Pros

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

Mauro from Ibuildings Italia

An "Honest and Basic" CRM for sme

Capsule is an easy to use CRM with all the "basic" necessary features to manage your customers / prospects and their history It is the centralized place where you can store all your customers / prospects contacts and manage them. You need other specialized tools if you want to manage completely the pipeline, the sales cycle, the service tickets There some good integrations but limited. All the rest should be managed via API

Pros

Easy to use Nice integration with Socials to retrive people information (pictures) Some basic easy to use integration with msot popular tools like Mailchimp, Xero, Zendesk Good the App for iOS

Cons

Limited tools integration No a really solution to manage sales cycles and tickects

Jason from Land of Joy - Tushita

Stands out from the crowd

Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

Pros

It can be tailored to a significant extent Easy to track relationships and communications Easy to assign and track tasks Nice light easy to navigate interface

Cons

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

March 2015

Rosi from CSR-Atlanta

March 2015

Capsule: Simple But Powerful

Pros

Capsule is flexible, easy to grasp, and fairly straightforward. But if you want to dig deeper and use all the features and strategies, you can absolutely get more out of it. It made the whole concept of a CRM come alive for me. It's also really affordable! Other CRMs are more powerful (and harder to learn) but there's no way our company could've afforded those.

Cons

I wish that they had a way to label an individual as being employed at more than one company, and recording past employers. A more detailed walkthrough of "cases" would be really useful, since that's what people ask me about the most (and don't seem to understand, for whatever reason). Also, it would be amazing if Capsule had tutorial videos on their YouTube channel, like a lot of other CRM companies do. Finally, user permissions would be nice (but not something that is a particularly sore spot--you get what you pay for).

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per project.

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Pros

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Cons

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

Mary Lou from FreedomProject Academy/Media

Capsule is Easy to use.

We use this data base daily, to track many type of entries. The note and task features are very helpful. It is a very detailed data base but very easy to use.

Pros

That it is easy to use, has many fields and ways to enter data. Being able to enter notes is a great help. Ease of finding people or companies in the data base and link people to companies.

Cons

We aren't able to create emails with graphics to send to mass mailing with ease.

Response from Zestia

Replied April 2021

Hi Mary Lou, Chloe from Capsule here. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about Capsule. We're glad that you're finding it easy to use and that the features are helpful!

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Pros

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Cons

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Response from Zestia

Replied January 2020

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at support@capsulecrm.com then our support team will be able to help you out.

Piers from MediaFund Limited

Industry: Publishing

Should run our lives

We use Capsule as the main database of the organisation-meeting notes as well as the all contact details

Pros

We should have automatic opening in the morning for the timing of reminders but ill disciplined we plug into emails first thing!

Cons

I think you should refresh your landing page more often and perhaps carry a daily piece of advice or a tip or a reminder of a public anniversary -famous peoples birthday -something that you would ordinarily not know but is a piece of interesting info

ease of use

One of the best CRM solutions

Pros

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Cons

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Fritz from EyeFly

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great CRM for B2B relations

Fantastic. Enter customer data once migrates automatically to xero for invoicing and manages our mailing lists in mail chimp.

Pros

Its easy to use free of feature creep that so many CRM suffer from. We are a B2B business and Capsule does everything you want it to do. The support is fantastic and really needs 10 stars not 5. Its easy to configure has all the integrations with Xero and mail chimp we need and its fast.

Cons

Some of the fields require opening and saving as opposed to modern just enter fields.

Louise from LR Virtual Assistant

Industry: Executive Office

Capsule really works for me

Pros

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Cons

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

I have used in the past when I was employed

Response from Zestia

Replied March 2021

Hi Louise, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Guy from GG Fit Ltd

Great CRM for Contacts, Tasks, Opportunities and pipelines

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution Reminder to contact Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Pros

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities. Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Cons

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

Nasr from Atlantic Consulting FZC

Easy to Use For SME's

I like it very much. Its user friendly and easy to setup. Customer service is first class. Just get some good canned reports set up and it will be great.

Pros

Its ease of use and setup. We were able to setup three users in very little time and get the results that we required. Importing data was easy and setting up custom fields and tags was no problem.

Cons

Reporting could use some depth. For example it would be useful to see customers contacted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. A section with pre set but customisable reports would be nice

Not applicable

Response from Zestia

Replied August 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us Nasr. It's great that you found Capsule so easy to get started with. With regards to the depth of reporting, my colleague Jade from the customer support team has been in touch to help you out with this.

Kate from Practice Solutions LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

A Great Organizational Tool!

Multiple people in our organization are points of contact for a client, so Capsule has helped us to be able to document and share information among our team. It is easy to use, and allows us to capture all of the important information for our clients.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and we have had great success with using it to communicate internally to better serve our clients. The calendar view for tasks is my favorite to stay on top of everything.

Cons

I would like to see an added feature of being able to pin notes to the top of the home page for a Person/Organization.

Response from Zestia

Replied April 2021

Hi Kate, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for writing a review. Also, thanks for the suggestion about being able to pin a note - while it's not something we have in our pipeline at the moment, I've recorded it as a feature request. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to communicate better as a business. I'll definitely pass on that feedback to the rest of the team too.

Harry from Elevate

Great lightweight CRM

Capsule CRM is a great lightweight CRM which lets you get started straight away. It's simple to set up and a very good CRM when you're first getting started. It's got great integrations between systems, a hook up to XERO which is very handy to see invoices that are attached to the client. The other great part is the custom functionality you can build into the system, it takes a little bit of time but its really worth it. The only thing that stops me from using it now is it's not a marketing automation tool and our business needs a crm+MA in one software.

Pros

Easy to use Very little Setup Great integrations

Cons

Not a marketing automation + CRM

Angela from Beaver Landscape

Industry: Architecture & Planning

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Pros

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Cons

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Reasons for Choosing Capsule

Capsule was easy to use but functional. Had everything we needed.

Response from Zestia

Replied March 2021

Hi Angela, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at support@capsulecrm.com and we'd be happy to help you out.

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

Pros

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

Cons

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Matt from nurango

Great starter CRM for iiduals and small business

AS mentioned this is a great CRM to start with and the free version has everything you will need to organize and manage customers, especially if you're a service based business, including SaaS.

Pros

This light weight CRM is simple and easy to get started with. As a small business owner or individual this is a great CRM to start with that allows you to import contacts, manage notes and tasks for customers and organize your leads.

Cons

The lack of marketing integration such as running campaigns and tracking website visitors, but I would think that will be rolled out in due time, how ever I have had to keep searching for a few missing features to deploy on a larger scale.

Response from Zestia

Replied March 2020

Hi Matt, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule - we're really glad you've found Capsule easy to use and appreciate the points you've made.

Murray from Accelerando Ltd.

Simple, easy to use CRM software

Capsule is a really simple, straightforward CRM for small businesses. It's reasonably good value for money, easy to use, and very useful for tracking your sales, customers and prospects.

Pros

Intuitive UI Easy to use Uncomplicated Email dropbox

Cons

Could do with more options to prioritise tasks - they just get served up in date order, irrespective of whether or not they are important. This makes the task feature effectively unusable.

Cecile from Market Research

Industry: Market Research

A user-friendly CRM

Pros

Very useful for contact management, also to manage opportunities and tasks

Cons

Easier integration with MS Outlook to save "sent" emails

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Cecile, Thanks for reviewing Capsule. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule useful for managing contacts, opportunities and tasks. As for an integration with MS Outlook while it's not currently available it's very much on our radar for future enhancements.

Julie from Space and Time

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use client management

Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Cons

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

Response from Zestia

Replied November 2020

Hi Julie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

The perfect CRM for start ups and fast growing SMBs

Capsule is one of the cornerstones of our sales organisation.

Pros

Good value for money, quick setup, reasonably customizable, easy to use. Good integration with G-Mail and Mailchimp.

Cons

Bulk editing was a bit weak for a long time, but got massively improved this year (2018). Integration through Zapier with our accounting software Bexio doesn't support our use cases.

Eric from Jones IT

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Pros

-Easy to use and navigate -Custom tags for customers -Phone app for iOS work well

Cons

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy -Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

SAMUEL from Keffa coffee, Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Founder

Very happy

Pros

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Cons

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Reasons for Switching to Capsule

The other CRM was not users friendly

Response from Zestia

Replied January 2021

Hi Samuel, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Socrates from Panos Management

Simple, straightforward, and powerful. Great for small teams

The clean user interface and calendar tools / follow-up task management features are great to get things organized and your business focused on driving sales.

Pros

It's intuitive so getting your team on it and started won't be difficult, even if they're not tech savvy. The layout is clean and straightforward too - helps keep the focus on selling (your initial contact with prospects and the required follow up). Priced fairly too.

Cons

If you have a big team, you can probably find other alternatives for what it will end up costing you. The general features are great but once you move into more of the advanced stuff, it can be a headache - those who aren't tech savvy will struggle.

Jessica from PowerLogics, Inc

Fantastic & Simple

We started using Capsule about a year ago and are very pleased with it! Over time we were able to really adjust the softwares capabilities to our business process which has helped to streamline our efficiency. Our employees enjoy how simple and straight forward it is too. The capsule customer service team is always very helpful, quick to answer questions and very friendly. We have also suggested some features we would like to see and they are very receptive of that. It seems as though they are constantly working towards improving!

Pros

Very simple! Easy to learn.

Cons

Changing some of the fields to be customized would be great! There is a way to add custom fields but it would be nice to edit some of the already existing ones to be able to use our 'lingo' instead.