• Pros

• "I like that it is user friendly and allows me to be very detailed when using it. "

• "It allows us to keep track of all current enrolled familes and familes thatwould like to enrool with us. It is a great tool for us."

• "It keeps you accountable. A lot more affordable than other software that do the same thing. Since using it you've not dropped any balls."

• Cons

• "The software itself has never given me a problem. It has only been my personal error detracting from its features. "

• "Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this."

• "There are a lot of steps to it and it does require getting into it everyday to fully manage it. "

Browse ChildCareCRM Reviews

J.D. from LaunchPad Early Education

Fantastic Software Choice for Child Care Proviers

The experience has been good.

Pros

This software helped us finally get our arms around the incoming funnel of potential new clients. The systematic process of moving the leads through the process has helped us better structure our marketing and enrollment process.

Cons

The software has almost too many options. Beginners beware, this software is not for the non-tech savvy user. You must have some sort of technical ability to navigate through the different screens. Some of the features are buried in menus which are not intuitive. They are not difficult to find once you know where they are located, but the features are not where you might think they would naturally fit.

Reasons for Choosing ChildCareCRM

This is the standard that seems to be used in the child care industry

Ashley from Christ the King Early Education Center

Childcare CRM Services

The service and billing personnel are excellent, kind, and patient. The software is simple, amazing, and saves me so much time.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the use when talking with an individual over the phone requesting information. The information exporting directly into our ProCare software has been such a huge time-saver. Our website feeding the waitlist form information into the CRM is excellent as well. We are able to keep the priority of our waitlist clients in track better.

Sara from Education Management

Drastically Increased Our Enrollment!

We have used CRM for over three years and are constantly learning new things and making changes and updates. I run monthly reports from CRM to show our schools progress in enrollment and their efficiency using the system. Their reports are incredibly easy to understand and can be modified to show you exactly what you want to see. I would never switch away from this system and have been recommending it to other owners in our franchise. If you are looking to increase your enrollment and see how well your marketing dollars are being spent you need to use ChildCare CRM.

Pros

My favorite feature about ChildCare CRM is that it is 100% customizable. We set up our CRM to follow best practices and made some tweaks, but our Directors have the ability to customize it even further. This system has made our sales process manageable and straight forward. Some of our Directors are not tech savvy and they are able to run this system smoothly. My favorite aspect is the email and text templates that make our Directors lives easier.

Cons

Because we have customized our schools so much, sometimes our Directors become overwhelmed but it has not been anything they cannot handle. We always have to remember that CRM was not just created for us and the things we may dislike about it could be another schools favorite aspect.

Stephanie from The Nook Daycare, LLC

Complicated system in organizing how to boost your schools enrollment

It helps you come up with a email system of boosting enrollment for your school. Also helps you organize the inquiries that come into your school.

Pros

The software has great ways to email parents, soon to be parents and more, but it is a complicated system and takes awhile to learn how to use. Our school personally had so many technical issues which potentially lost us business instead of helping us with business. It does help organize things though.

Cons

There are too many technical issues and although the customer support tries to help, the issues costs us business and were extremely frustrating.

Karli from Boulder JCC

Exceptional Customer Service and Intuitive Software

This software has helped enormously with our school enrollment and specialty classes. I love that it is cloud based and I have access to it anywhere so I can respond to inquiries from home or while traveling. My lead information is organized in an easy to manage way. Team at Child Care CRM has been a tremendous help and is always ready to answer any questions I have. We have been extremely pleased with all the support we've received.

Pros

Easy to log and track information. Keeps all of my leads organized and allows for easy follow-up with families. Extremely fast customer service that responds to my questions with clear guidance and information.

Cons

I wish the tour and meeting schedule would communicate with my Google calendar

Julien from Move Dance and Fitness Studio

Industry: Fine Art

Run my business through it!

Run my business from it and we've been growing 60% every year!

Pros

What I like most about childcareCRM is the price for what I do. I've tried Infusion soft before and others. They are great but it would have costed me an arm and a leg to have it customized for my business. Some of the reasons I chose childcareCRM over others was 1. price, 2. how customized it is to my business, 3. they customer service.

Cons

What I like least about childcareCRM. It is not the easiest to have someone trained in. I think the UX could be improved. Nevertheless I still give it a 10/10.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied March 2019

We are putting a priority on enhancinig the user interface during 2019 among other suggestions from our customers.

Rebecca from Brightside Academy

Child Care CRM increases productivity, reporting and engagement

I was very happy with my use of Child Care CRM and the assistance of their team to make it successful.

Pros

The reporting capabilities for Child Care CRM are very detailed and may be run on many different criteria to analyze data for improved processes, company growth and increased revenue.

Cons

The system may be time consuming to use with data input, however, many fields may be integrated with the website or campaign for increased automation.

Jody from PALS Praise And Leadership Schools

Keep your school full!

So far, my experience has been great!

Pros

I like that you can continue to make contact with families who hit our website- we can keep sending them little notes about our program hoping to entice them. Even after a tour, it is nice to be able to follow up with families.

Nicole from Atlanta Montessori International School

AWESOME!!!!!

Pros

Cons

There is not much that I can say about this application that is negative. It is a great resource for schools, companies and all.

sandy from Yuma Preschool, Inc.

ChildCare CRM = Success

My experience to date has been very positive. Customer support has been there throughout the process and very easy to access.

Pros

I'm not exactly what you would call tech savory. The thought of using this software program at my preschool was a little unsettling. However, after I had my initial training I was sold. Very user-friendly.

Cons

The only con was with me for not trusting the system.

Reasons for Choosing ChildCareCRM

I knew implementing a software program of this type was crucial for the success of my preschool. Childcare CRM was brought to my attention and I took the next step.

Clare from Generations Childcare Inc

This has helped me increase contact and enrollment. I have achieved full enrollment and been able t

Higher enrollment, better communication and follow up

Pros

keeps information of past customers so I can see if a family has left one of our other schools in poor standing. Aleving me of the problem of dealing with poor behaviors or families that had a track record of not paying or had poor attendance. I also have been able to reconnect with families who have been on a wait list when their child has aged into another classroom that has openings.

Cons

At times I have found that the alerts continue to pop up after I have cleared them. Also I would like to have more options to be able to give more description to each family and reasons of enrolling or disenrolling

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

Alerts cam be cleared individually or all at once. However, if an alert condition is not corrected, such as a child being past their start date and you do not enroll the child, make them a lost opportuity or change the date, the alert will come back. There are pick lists and a comment area for all enrollment and withdrawal reasons.

DeQuanna from Bells ferry learning center

i love the program. i like the out reach i can do with the parents

Pros

the communication peace. i love the fact i can email and call them right away. i love that if gives you jobs to do. helps withthe reminders.

Cons

i dont like that there is not a waiting list for parents that are in between finding a school. the waiting list should be for kids, that we have reasched out that arent looking right now

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

ChildCareCRM does have a comprehensive waiting list component that allows for all children waiting for care to be on the list. It captures the reason (ie: No Space Available, New Center Opening, etc.), their priority, if there was a deposit paid and amount, the desired schedule and calculates the child's age group automatically as they grow older. Extensive reporting exists around all this data for quick analysis of demand and lists that can be selected and sorted anyway you want.

Gamze from Generations Child Care

Easy, organized, keeps you on track

It helps the enrollment a lot! It saves so much time. We save paper and prevent doing paper&pencil notes. It keeps the communication open between employees who uses CRM.

Pros

I love CRM because it helps the enrollment. Keeps me on track by reminding me all the tasks I am suppose to complete on a daily basis. I am able to see the history of each lead which helps me to try different ways to reach the new families. I love the e-mail function where I can pick a template and send it to the leads. It saves so much time!

Cons

If some one other than my self enters a new lead I never get a notification. I think it would be super helpful if we all get a notification as soon as someone enters a new lead.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

ChildCareCRM does have the ability to have notifications go to multiple people. You just select all those people you want to receive a new lead notification under the Location settings area.

Aisha from First Discovery Child Development Center

Really great program! Keeps you on track

Pros

The constant reminders and the ability to track all enrollments from start to finish. The automated email replies that keeps potential families interacting with us.

Cons

When saving information that has been entered ex: new family, an event, new child, updating any information once you hit save it takes a long time to let you know that its being save and move onto the next screen.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

When saving records in ChildCareCRM, we prevent duplicates and check for them when saving. Normally there is no delay in saving records beyond 1 or 2 seconds. However, sometimes a user's local internet connection is slow and that can occasionally affect the time for a record to save.

It's a huge part of our business. I can easily manage the workflow of everyone.

Accountability and clarity

Pros

Cons

I don't have that many cons. If they could improve the emailing options that would be awesome. But it is a pretty strong software. I wish you could easily set up automation/other workflows based on the service.

DAna from Covenant School

Childcare CRM Review

Previous experience was good. Current experience not so good.

Pros

Cons

For the past few weeks it has been very glitchy. Certain functions don't seem to work anymore. Sometimes its hard to navigate through the website without getting kicked out.

Nicole from Atlanta Montessori Internatinal School

AWESOME!!!

It allows the staff to get detailed information on those that are seeking our services so we are better equipped to assist them. I love it.

Pros

This software gives you such detailed information for all who use it, it does not get any better than this!!!

Cons

Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this.

Sarah from Little Sprouts

October 2015

WAY better than Salesforce for child care industry!

Child Care CRM is an innovative and integral resource for the child care industry that enables timely, data-driven decisions. Developed by industry veterans, Child Care CRM harnesses comprehensive features important to the sales funnel and enrollment process. As a multi-site organization, we find it easy to use at all levels: from individual centers up through our centralized corporate sales team. Our previous database system, Salesforce, was clunky and industry agnostic. Salesforce was not easily understood by the center directors and it was difficult to customize. After the switch from Salesforce, we would never go back. In a survey of our users, 95% of our team said they liked the team as much, more than, or much more than Salesforce. It was an incredibly successful transition! Child Care CRM is always innovating. They genuinely listen to their customers and are responsive to the needs of individual businesses. Customer service is personalized and top-notch. The reporting is outstanding. We can now analyze our performance from multiple angles quickly and easily. The entire organization can enhance performance as a result of comprehensive data capture and analysis. Hands down, Child Care CRM is the best sales tool on the market for child care industry professionals.

Ted from Kiddie Academy of Longwood

Best CRM on the planet

We were able to fill our school and keep it full for over 2+ years.

Pros

The ease of use! From the moment we signed on, to the continual use...the team was very approachable and eager to help us maximize it's use.

Cons

There is really not much that I didn't like about this software! We ended up canceling our subscription since our Franchisor developed something that was very comparable that was part of our franchise package.

Brandy from Little Angels Daycare

Ease of use

Pros

I love the automated emails that go out once they have been set up

Cons

It is very complicated to get used to, but once you have used it for a while it gets easier

Ashley from Christ the King Early Education Center

This program has eased my stress and made our waitlist more manageable.

We are able to merge the leads with our Procare accounts, the constant contact and the prioritizing the wait list by the three categories our center has selected are extremely fantastic. I am able to feel more at ease with our waitlist and contact program than I was with our former processes/programs.

Pros

This program is extremely user-friendly and is fully-loaded with features that anticipate the needs our program has for our waitlist and potential leads.

Cons

We are still fairly new to using this program so we have yet to find a feature that we are not pleased with and we feel the price for the ease of mind is well worth it.

clent from Stepping Stone School

I think it's a dynamic niche and the software handles the difficulties well.

Pros

The childcare industry was likely hesitant to incorporate a CRM and modernize- much like the business I work for. A few years ago once they did- the game changed and now that we are aggressively marketing our services to consumers it is indispensible when it comes to managing our marketing dollars.

Cons

There is room for opportunity in the way navigation is handles, between region, and school in particular. It's not entirely intuitive, but I will say it is easy enough to create a workflow once the user has used it for just a few hours.

Carolynn from Kaneville Community Child Cent

So far so good. Still getting help on some things.

Auto fill form directly from website. The calendar of "to do's" to keep up with new leads. The integration of pre-made emails through Kris Murray.

Pros

The automatic features make it so easy to follow up and are helpful in reminding me of what I need to do on a daily basis.

Cons

The cost per month - I'm not sure YET about the cost per month. We are a non-profit in a rural area so I'll have to see how beneficial this program turns out for me. I need to see that with regular use, it really is important in my marketing and growth.

Tom from Marketing Consultant

January 2016

Stop Looking - This is the One!

I found these folks while researching a CRM system for a childcare client. The CRMs I had used in the past were just too bulky and required too much customization to be reasonable; so when I found Childcare CRM, I almost couldn't believe what I was looking at. They've thought of everything - and any little thing that may be "missing" is being developed. It's just fantastic. Our salesperson, Emily, has gone above and beyond - answering every little question and following up with center directors. The tech support is fantastic, as well. I've found that a lot of services such as this leave you feeling lost in the wind - I actually feel supported here. Again - fantastic product, great team, stop looking - this is the CRM you want if you're in education or childcare.

Lauren from Young Schools

October 2015

Software that has taken our business to the next level

CRM has been an invaluable asset to our company. We have so much more control over our leads which allows us to become more confident in growing our company. We are now able to track leads and control them from beginning to enrolled. The endless features allows us to have everything we need now in one place which can be access from anywhere. The people behind CRM are amazing! They are always willing to help and their response rate is within the hour. I feel very comfortable calling them up and asking them any questions I may have. They make the effort to get to know their clients personally and develop that close relationship.

Tom from Educational Playcare

October 2015

This product has completely changed the way that we market to our families!

Before Childcare CRM, we didn't have an organized and consistent process for communicating with leads. Now our managers are regularly emailing and calling each and every lead, which greatly increases their ability to develop a relationship with them. Additionally, the reporting features allow us to keep track of our performance and identify areas where we can improve. I highly recommend Childcare CRM for any childcare business. It has completely changed the way that we communicate with leads and that fact alone really helps to distinguish us from other childcare options.

Brian from Little Angels Daycare & Preschool

October 2015

Has made me a lot of money!

I tried this product with a free demo and was hooked immediately! I saw amazing results from day 1 and over the past year my revenue has increased $400,000 which I attribute directly to Childcare CRM. It is easy to use, it saves me time by engaging my prospects literally while I sleep. In the first month I was able to recoup a two year's worth of investment, it is well worth the cost whether you are a single location center or have multiple centers. Thank you so much for this amazing product.

Ted from Kiddie Academy

October 2015

Excellent customer service and very user friendly

Childcare CRM is a fantastic system that has allowed us to capture more money that we used to leave on the table. We are able to capture potential customers that we had previously thought were not interested anymore. The customer service is outstanding! Emily and Roland seem to always be available to answer any of our questions. The database of FAQs is also well thought out and a key resource!

Santiago from Edu1st

The Professional Way to Run your sales process at a Preschool

Childcare CRM has been developing an amazing product over the years that allows preschool owners and administrators effectivetly manage their leads and follow ups. Implementation requires focus and time for the application to be useful to each organization needs. Fortunately the support team is always available to guide you on the implementation process and also with training the staff.

Alnita from Destiny Starr Academy

Very affordable childcare marketing

Childcare CRM Software allows you to keep track of new leads and communication with future enrollments of families. Great tech support provided. Easy to review past communication with new parents. It has made a difference in the number of children enrolled in my center. You can easily review reports that will help you make decisions on how to increase enrollment in your childcare center.

Kristin from Kiddie Academy

October 2015

Excellent customer service and user friendly

Our center has been using this system for 2 years. Capturing new lead data and following up on existing leads has become easier and more efficient with this program. Any questions we have are answered promptly. We would highly recommend this product to other child care centers who are looking to grow their business.

Erica from Green Garden Child Development Center

We Love CRM

We recently implemented CRM and have been very happy. Anytime we have a question, the support time is available and quickly helps us figure it out. We feel more organized and our new clients frequently comment on how much better our communication and outreach is as compared to our competition.

Rhonda from Heartfelt Impressions Learning Centers

October 2015

Must have tool for managing your leads!

Childcare CRM is the most intuitive and customized lead management program out there for early childhood/child care. It has been INVALUABLE in helping us follow up with all leads and successfully making them RAVING FAN customers. The support staff are patient, knowledgable and quick to respond to our questions.

Lisa from Bright Beginnings Preschool

October 2015

Child Care CRM is necessary for growth!

The customer service at CRM is fabulous. We use CRM to send our weekly newsletters and also to specifically target our customers and leads who have shown interest in our program. Automated responders make contacting potential customers easy and with the new automated enhancements we are very pleased.

Donna from The Learning Station

I LOVE CHILDCARE CRM

Child Care CRM has taken our center to the next level. We are full with a waiting list. The support staff is fabulous and they even call us regularly to see if we need any help!!! Training opportunities are ample and it is very easy to use. Makes following up with parents a breeze!!!

Daniel from Kiddie Academy of Clermont

Great CRM product

The CRM management is very good, keeping track of every lead with dates and tasks, so we don't miss a client! We suggest the team to keep buildng the system so we can in the future use only this system to manage everything in our child care.

Preston from Kids R Kids of Frisco

Opportunity for growth

In utilizing this we've been able to allow Directors to personally reach out to prospects. With this we are able to continue the customer service past the inquiry and tour stage. Great for tracking trends and conversions.

Jennifer from The Learning Station

Amazing Service

I absolutely love this software. It makes it much easier to have a lead from start to finish and follow up with each person. This software has made our center run more efficiently.

Sari from Childrens corner

January 2016

The software is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and the program has unlimited potential

The reports are very informative. You can pull a report on millions of categories. The program is completely customizable and keeps you on course with all your leads.

January 2015

Rebecca from Brightside Academy

January 2015

Childcare CRM

Program is very helpful for tracking all parent/child information. Very user friendly and many tutorials for questions. Great customer service from CCRM team, too!

Maryanne from Take Five Dance Academy

Fantastic Customer Service

We are super pleased with CRM. After two months, we are getting use to all that it offers. The customer service is great and always so helpful.

Jessica from The Learning Station

Awesome program

Great way to capture data for potential clients and keep up with these clients through the process of nailing down an enrollment.

Myranda from Kiddie Academy

Excellent support for the academy.

Pros

Shared users and reminders via email. It Is a easily accessible from computer desktops. It combines information and makes tracking parents and inquiries.

Cons

The software can be a little confusing.