• Pros

• "I like that it is user friendly and allows me to be very detailed when using it. "

• "It has made keeping up with leads so much easier! I went from keeping track on spreadsheets to this! It makes my life SO MUCH BETTER!"

• "It allows us to keep track of all current enrolled familes and familes thatwould like to enrool with us. It is a great tool for us."

• Cons

• "Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this."

• "It was really hard to get it to connect to our Procare software to be able to import information into the system easily. "

• "i dont like that there is not a waiting list for parents that are in between finding a school. the waiting list should be for kids, that we have reasched out that arent looking right now"

Browse ChildcareCRM Reviews

Julien from Move Dance and Fitness Studio

Industry: Fine Art

Run my business through it!

Run my business from it and we've been growing 60% every year!

Pros

What I like most about childcareCRM is the price for what I do. I've tried Infusion soft before and others. They are great but it would have costed me an arm and a leg to have it customized for my business. Some of the reasons I chose childcareCRM over others was 1. price, 2. how customized it is to my business, 3. they customer service.

Cons

What I like least about childcareCRM. It is not the easiest to have someone trained in. I think the UX could be improved. Nevertheless I still give it a 10/10.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied March 2019

We are putting a priority on enhancinig the user interface during 2019 among other suggestions from our customers.

Ashley from CTKEEC

Childcare CRM to track leads

Overall, I have had excellent experiences with the professionals that work in the customer service department and check to make sure that I am continuing to do well while operating the software.

Pros

I love that this software takes our extensive waitlist and makes it manageable to keep up with correspondence and questions so that those on the waitlist feel like we forgot about them or lost their information. The templates speed up the email process and with it being automated I don't really have to think about it.

Cons

I have had a few struggles with the app connection when trying to use the Childcare CRM app on my phone/iPad. I have had some difficulty with bringing up my to-do list for follow up while working remotely. I can easily remedy this by logging into the full website though.

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

The reviews for Childcare CRM drew us in to investigate but the demos at conference were what really sealed the deal for us. It met all our needs and even prioritized our waitlist to accommodate our siblings, parishioners, and then general applicants.

Reasons for Switching to ChildcareCRM

The School CRM program made it harder for us to get up and going. There was a lot of groundwork to get the templates set up and programmed. The program was a little hard to get to fit our waitlist needs.

Sarah from Montessori School of Silicon Valley

Could be More User Friendly

We are using ChildCareCRM as our place to manage all incoming leads across our sites. We have been able to integrate with our website which has been good and important. However doesn't necessarily integrate that well or easily with out system that we use to manage families once they are enrolled and attending our schools. Also doesn't display information from our application that well. Overall my experience with ChildCareCRM has been quite good and met most of our needs but I definitely think that it could be better and with more customizations would be able to better meet our needs.

Pros

The organization of leads is good and the layout in which the lead information is provided is simple and straight forward with a clean look. Really like to ability to schedule reports have them come automatically to my email as well as be available once I log in to my account. Also like the ability to conveniently manage and access multiple locations; for someone who is an administrator but sometimes a user at specific locations this is important. Like the bar graph view to get a quick overall look of where each location is at with their leads.

Cons

Don't like that you don't have the ability to add or remove status names/titles, would be better if we were able to customize this to meet our needs. Also don't like that you don't have the ability to manage notifications on a more specific/detailed level versus just on or off. The drip campaign feature is somewhat difficult to figure out and use even after watching the videos provided on the CRM support page. Customer support through the website isn't always super responsive, occasionally takes a significant amount of time or escalation from our account manager before receiving an adequate answer. Also was let down by the actual capabilities of ChildCareFORMS versus what we were told it was going to be able to do. And the implementation process took significantly longer than expected. Merge and duplicate functionality doesn't always work that well or seamlessly especially if its a merge/duplicate across multiple locations.

J.D. from LaunchPad Early Education

Fantastic Software Choice for Child Care Proviers

The experience has been good.

Pros

This software helped us finally get our arms around the incoming funnel of potential new clients. The systematic process of moving the leads through the process has helped us better structure our marketing and enrollment process.

Cons

The software has almost too many options. Beginners beware, this software is not for the non-tech savvy user. You must have some sort of technical ability to navigate through the different screens. Some of the features are buried in menus which are not intuitive. They are not difficult to find once you know where they are located, but the features are not where you might think they would naturally fit.

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

This is the standard that seems to be used in the child care industry

Loura from All God's Children CEC

Game Changer

Before we implemented ChildCare CRM, I was having to hunt down leads on pieces of paper and sticky notes. Teachers were forgetting to tell me about phone calls. Parents would forget their tour times and dates. Follow up was not even a thing! Now we have a link on our website that takes you straight to a form that goes into ChildCareCRM. That allows us to received leads even when we are closed! Drip campaigns handle our follow up! We can see who has received our communications and opened them. This software truly has been a game changer!

Pros

This program allows me to get rid of the endless sticky notes, staff having to remember who called and keeping straight which parent is which. We are able to put plenty of information in order to truly customize the experience for the family, as well as have great information to pass on to the teachers. Being able to track emails and communication is invaluable!

Cons

It does take some time to learn and remember all the different things. I struggled with drip campaigns and templates, BUT the customer service is great and able to walk you through anything you need help with!

Taylor from Kids in Action

We love Childcare CRM

Childcare CRM has made my job exponentially easier as the company's Enrollment Specialist! We have increased enrollment greatly and I attribute a huge part of that to Childcare CRM....and my winning personality of course!!

Pros

Cons

I think the reports are great! I just need to become more versed in them

Ease of use

Daria from Discovery Village

What Would I Do Without CRM?

I have been a Director of a Child Care Center for seven years. I have used this software for all of these years and it has made my job all the more easier!

Pros

This software keeps me so organized. Being a Director of a child care center, organization is essential for running an effective business. I am able to track my communication with families as well as stay on top of future start dates and tasks.

Cons

If I had to critique CRM and think of something that I would improve that would be difficult to do. The customer service is impeccable and the overall efficiency of the software itself is too.

Kim from The Learning Tree

Can't image my job without CRM!

I have used this as a director and have been amazed on we every enrolled families with out it. As the Enrollment Specialist, this makes my job so much easier to enroll new families for 5 locations. Any time I have a question everyone is eager to help!

Pros

We have 5 centers and we are able to keep all of our families in one system for me to be able to contact. It keeps on track for follow ups, be able to email or text groups, send out massive emails, and to make personable for families. Everything is one spot!

Cons

At this time, there isn't anything. This makes my job so much easier!

Jessica from My First Academy

Childcare CRM

Pros

I like that it tells me when the emails I sent out are being opened by the person receiving it.

Cons

When I have to change a child from new lead to enrolled it is a bit of a process and it takes a while. Im not a fan of how long it takes

Erika from Childrens Lighthouse

Childcare Information

Mediocre as far as learning all the tricks that CRM offers. Getting better all the time. Support is always awesome when I have questions.

Pros

I love the information that is automatically sent to our Procare reporting.

Cons

It does not always communicate properly with procare. I would like to be able to attached documents to send to families also.

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

It was Childrens Lighthouse home office that chose it.

Sara from Education Management

Drastically Increased Our Enrollment!

We have used CRM for over three years and are constantly learning new things and making changes and updates. I run monthly reports from CRM to show our schools progress in enrollment and their efficiency using the system. Their reports are incredibly easy to understand and can be modified to show you exactly what you want to see. I would never switch away from this system and have been recommending it to other owners in our franchise. If you are looking to increase your enrollment and see how well your marketing dollars are being spent you need to use ChildCare CRM.

Pros

My favorite feature about ChildCare CRM is that it is 100% customizable. We set up our CRM to follow best practices and made some tweaks, but our Directors have the ability to customize it even further. This system has made our sales process manageable and straight forward. Some of our Directors are not tech savvy and they are able to run this system smoothly. My favorite aspect is the email and text templates that make our Directors lives easier.

Cons

Because we have customized our schools so much, sometimes our Directors become overwhelmed but it has not been anything they cannot handle. We always have to remember that CRM was not just created for us and the things we may dislike about it could be another schools favorite aspect.

Clare from Generations Childcare Inc

This has helped me increase contact and enrollment. I have achieved full enrollment and been able t

Higher enrollment, better communication and follow up

Pros

keeps information of past customers so I can see if a family has left one of our other schools in poor standing. Aleving me of the problem of dealing with poor behaviors or families that had a track record of not paying or had poor attendance. I also have been able to reconnect with families who have been on a wait list when their child has aged into another classroom that has openings.

Cons

At times I have found that the alerts continue to pop up after I have cleared them. Also I would like to have more options to be able to give more description to each family and reasons of enrolling or disenrolling

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

Alerts cam be cleared individually or all at once. However, if an alert condition is not corrected, such as a child being past their start date and you do not enroll the child, make them a lost opportuity or change the date, the alert will come back. There are pick lists and a comment area for all enrollment and withdrawal reasons.

Karli from Boulder JCC

Exceptional Customer Service and Intuitive Software

This software has helped enormously with our school enrollment and specialty classes. I love that it is cloud based and I have access to it anywhere so I can respond to inquiries from home or while traveling. My lead information is organized in an easy to manage way. Team at Child Care CRM has been a tremendous help and is always ready to answer any questions I have. We have been extremely pleased with all the support we've received.

Pros

Easy to log and track information. Keeps all of my leads organized and allows for easy follow-up with families. Extremely fast customer service that responds to my questions with clear guidance and information.

Cons

I wish the tour and meeting schedule would communicate with my Google calendar

DeQuanna from Bells ferry learning center

i love the program. i like the out reach i can do with the parents

Pros

the communication peace. i love the fact i can email and call them right away. i love that if gives you jobs to do. helps withthe reminders.

Cons

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

ChildCareCRM does have a comprehensive waiting list component that allows for all children waiting for care to be on the list. It captures the reason (ie: No Space Available, New Center Opening, etc.), their priority, if there was a deposit paid and amount, the desired schedule and calculates the child's age group automatically as they grow older. Extensive reporting exists around all this data for quick analysis of demand and lists that can be selected and sorted anyway you want.

Gamze from Generations Child Care

Easy, organized, keeps you on track

It helps the enrollment a lot! It saves so much time. We save paper and prevent doing paper&pencil notes. It keeps the communication open between employees who uses CRM.

Pros

I love CRM because it helps the enrollment. Keeps me on track by reminding me all the tasks I am suppose to complete on a daily basis. I am able to see the history of each lead which helps me to try different ways to reach the new families. I love the e-mail function where I can pick a template and send it to the leads. It saves so much time!

Cons

If some one other than my self enters a new lead I never get a notification. I think it would be super helpful if we all get a notification as soon as someone enters a new lead.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

ChildCareCRM does have the ability to have notifications go to multiple people. You just select all those people you want to receive a new lead notification under the Location settings area.

Aisha from First Discovery Child Development Center

Really great program! Keeps you on track

Pros

The constant reminders and the ability to track all enrollments from start to finish. The automated email replies that keeps potential families interacting with us.

Cons

When saving information that has been entered ex: new family, an event, new child, updating any information once you hit save it takes a long time to let you know that its being save and move onto the next screen.

Response from Child Care CRM

Replied July 2018

When saving records in ChildCareCRM, we prevent duplicates and check for them when saving. Normally there is no delay in saving records beyond 1 or 2 seconds. However, sometimes a user's local internet connection is slow and that can occasionally affect the time for a record to save.

Rebecca from Brightside Academy

Child Care CRM increases productivity, reporting and engagement

I was very happy with my use of Child Care CRM and the assistance of their team to make it successful.

Pros

The reporting capabilities for Child Care CRM are very detailed and may be run on many different criteria to analyze data for improved processes, company growth and increased revenue.

Cons

The system may be time consuming to use with data input, however, many fields may be integrated with the website or campaign for increased automation.

Jody from PALS Praise And Leadership Schools

Keep your school full!

So far, my experience has been great!

Pros

I like that you can continue to make contact with families who hit our website- we can keep sending them little notes about our program hoping to entice them. Even after a tour, it is nice to be able to follow up with families.

Cons

There are a lot of steps to it and it does require getting into it everyday to fully manage it.

It's a huge part of our business. I can easily manage the workflow of everyone.

Accountability and clarity

Pros

It keeps you accountable. A lot more affordable than other software that do the same thing. Since using it you've not dropped any balls.

Cons

I don't have that many cons. If they could improve the emailing options that would be awesome. But it is a pretty strong software. I wish you could easily set up automation/other workflows based on the service.

DAna from Covenant School

Childcare CRM Review

Previous experience was good. Current experience not so good.

Pros

Cons

For the past few weeks it has been very glitchy. Certain functions don't seem to work anymore. Sometimes its hard to navigate through the website without getting kicked out.

Nicole from Atlanta Montessori International School

AWESOME!!!!!

Pros

Cons

There is not much that I can say about this application that is negative. It is a great resource for schools, companies and all.

Nicole from Atlanta Montessori Internatinal School

AWESOME!!!

It allows the staff to get detailed information on those that are seeking our services so we are better equipped to assist them. I love it.

Pros

This software gives you such detailed information for all who use it, it does not get any better than this!!!

Cons

Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this.

Helpful for childcare inquiries

Overall we have had a good experience with CRM. It is helpful for checking in with families that want to inquire about our center. COVID put a little bit of a damper on our attendance and CRM has been helpful to organize previous inquiries and check in with them.

Pros

We use this site daily to be able to gather inquiries for childcare. It is connected to our company site and is easy for parents to use.

Sarah from Little Sprouts

October 2015

WAY better than Salesforce for child care industry!

Child Care CRM is an innovative and integral resource for the child care industry that enables timely, data-driven decisions. Developed by industry veterans, Child Care CRM harnesses comprehensive features important to the sales funnel and enrollment process. As a multi-site organization, we find it easy to use at all levels: from individual centers up through our centralized corporate sales team. Our previous database system, Salesforce, was clunky and industry agnostic. Salesforce was not easily understood by the center directors and it was difficult to customize. After the switch from Salesforce, we would never go back. In a survey of our users, 95% of our team said they liked the team as much, more than, or much more than Salesforce. It was an incredibly successful transition! Child Care CRM is always innovating. They genuinely listen to their customers and are responsive to the needs of individual businesses. Customer service is personalized and top-notch. The reporting is outstanding. We can now analyze our performance from multiple angles quickly and easily. The entire organization can enhance performance as a result of comprehensive data capture and analysis. Hands down, Child Care CRM is the best sales tool on the market for child care industry professionals.

Ted from Kiddie Academy of Longwood

Best CRM on the planet

We were able to fill our school and keep it full for over 2+ years.

Pros

The ease of use! From the moment we signed on, to the continual use...the team was very approachable and eager to help us maximize it's use.

Cons

There is really not much that I didn't like about this software! We ended up canceling our subscription since our Franchisor developed something that was very comparable that was part of our franchise package.

Andrea from The Oxford School

Great Tool for Customer Relations!

Pros

ChildcareCRM is easy to use, and is a fantastic tool for tracking and engaging with new leads to your business!

Cons

I have no complaints with this software!

Brandy from Little Angels Daycare

Ease of use

Pros

I love the automated emails that go out once they have been set up

Cons

It is very complicated to get used to, but once you have used it for a while it gets easier

Rodrigo from Guidepost Montessori at Alicia

great CRM

n/a

Pros

It is easy to use and it is very user friendly

Cons

I have yet to find any negatives within the platform

n/a

sandy from Yuma Preschool, Inc.

ChildCare CRM = Success

My experience to date has been very positive. Customer support has been there throughout​​ the process​ and very easy to access.

Pros

I'm not exactly what you would call tech savory. The thought of using this software program at my preschool was a little unsettling​. However, after I had my initial training I was sold. Very user-friendly​.

Cons

The only con was with me for not trusting the system​.

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

I knew implementing a software program of this type was crucial for the success of my preschool. Childcare CRM was brought to my attention and I took the next step.

Teresa from Childcare Network

CNI 197

Pros

The ease and being able to upload into procare.

Cons

That we can't back date or put as a lost opprotunity if they haven't put a child on their tour. It may have been tech issues that day.

clent from Stepping Stone School

I think it's a dynamic niche and the software handles the difficulties well.

Pros

The childcare industry was likely hesitant to incorporate a CRM and modernize- much like the business I work for. A few years ago once they did- the game changed and now that we are aggressively marketing our services to consumers it is indispensible when it comes to managing our marketing dollars.

Cons

There is room for opportunity in the way navigation is handles, between region, and school in particular. It's not entirely intuitive, but I will say it is easy enough to create a workflow once the user has used it for just a few hours.

Carolynn from Kaneville Community Child Cent

So far so good. Still getting help on some things.

Auto fill form directly from website. The calendar of "to do's" to keep up with new leads. The integration of pre-made emails through Kris Murray.

Pros

The automatic features make it so easy to follow up and are helpful in reminding me of what I need to do on a daily basis.

Cons

The cost per month - I'm not sure YET about the cost per month. We are a non-profit in a rural area so I'll have to see how beneficial this program turns out for me. I need to see that with regular use, it really is important in my marketing and growth.

Gina from Childcare Network 163

Love CRM

The program is an asset to any childcare program looking to maximize their clientele.

Pros

I think the biggest change and like about the program is that everything needed is digital. Prior to the system we had to keep track of tours/marketing on paper. Now everything is at our fingertips with one login.

Cons

It took a little while to understand how to work of all the features. Even though our corporation sent a "how-to" video is was a lot of information to take in.

Joan from Glassboro Child Dev Ctrs

I'm sure it works for some but not me

We were really excited to implement but the customer service experience left some to be desired. We wanted a more personal interaction rather than "watch the help videos", at least to get us up and running.

Pros

The features appeared to be what we needed, multiple ways to communicate with portential clients, automation appeared to be facilitated

Cons

The software is difficult to understand, the flow is tedious and does not automate everything I wanted it to

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

We thought it would serve us best with all of its features

Shirley from Foundation Builders Academy

Shirley Eason

I like the system because once I put the information in. All I have to do is keep a check on things to see what I have to do next. If I have a problem I just ask and an answer is provided for me

Pros

Putting in the lead information was simple

Cons

I am not sure I dislike anything because I have not met any challenging problem

Reasons for Choosing ChildcareCRM

The program offered what I needed to keep up with my leads.

January 2016

Tom from Marketing Consultant

January 2016

Stop Looking - This is the One!

I found these folks while researching a CRM system for a childcare client. The CRMs I had used in the past were just too bulky and required too much customization to be reasonable; so when I found Childcare CRM, I almost couldn't believe what I was looking at. They've thought of everything - and any little thing that may be "missing" is being developed. It's just fantastic. Our salesperson, Emily, has gone above and beyond - answering every little question and following up with center directors. The tech support is fantastic, as well. I've found that a lot of services such as this leave you feeling lost in the wind - I actually feel supported here. Again - fantastic product, great team, stop looking - this is the CRM you want if you're in education or childcare.

David from Building Kidz

Building Kidz

Pros

It is very user friendly. I really like it.

Cons

Nothing about it that I didn’t like

Lauren from Young Schools

October 2015

Software that has taken our business to the next level

CRM has been an invaluable asset to our company. We have so much more control over our leads which allows us to become more confident in growing our company. We are now able to track leads and control them from beginning to enrolled. The endless features allows us to have everything we need now in one place which can be access from anywhere. The people behind CRM are amazing! They are always willing to help and their response rate is within the hour. I feel very comfortable calling them up and asking them any questions I may have. They make the effort to get to know their clients personally and develop that close relationship.

Tom from Educational Playcare

October 2015

This product has completely changed the way that we market to our families!

Before Childcare CRM, we didn't have an organized and consistent process for communicating with leads. Now our managers are regularly emailing and calling each and every lead, which greatly increases their ability to develop a relationship with them. Additionally, the reporting features allow us to keep track of our performance and identify areas where we can improve. I highly recommend Childcare CRM for any childcare business. It has completely changed the way that we communicate with leads and that fact alone really helps to distinguish us from other childcare options.

Stephanie from The Nook Daycare, LLC

Complicated system in organizing how to boost your schools enrollment

It helps you come up with a email system of boosting enrollment for your school. Also helps you organize the inquiries that come into your school.

Pros

The software has great ways to email parents, soon to be parents and more, but it is a complicated system and takes awhile to learn how to use. Our school personally had so many technical issues which potentially lost us business instead of helping us with business. It does help organize things though.

Cons

There are too many technical issues and although the customer support tries to help, the issues costs us business and were extremely frustrating.

Brian from Little Angels Daycare & Preschool

October 2015

Has made me a lot of money!

I tried this product with a free demo and was hooked immediately! I saw amazing results from day 1 and over the past year my revenue has increased $400,000 which I attribute directly to Childcare CRM. It is easy to use, it saves me time by engaging my prospects literally while I sleep. In the first month I was able to recoup a two year's worth of investment, it is well worth the cost whether you are a single location center or have multiple centers. Thank you so much for this amazing product.

Malikah from Childcare Network#95

First Time user

Pros

This system easy to use after we got a tutorial

Cons

Not being able to see a full message at times

Ted from Kiddie Academy

October 2015

Excellent customer service and very user friendly

Childcare CRM is a fantastic system that has allowed us to capture more money that we used to leave on the table. We are able to capture potential customers that we had previously thought were not interested anymore. The customer service is outstanding! Emily and Roland seem to always be available to answer any of our questions. The database of FAQs is also well thought out and a key resource!

Santiago from Edu1st

The Professional Way to Run your sales process at a Preschool

Childcare CRM has been developing an amazing product over the years that allows preschool owners and administrators effectivetly manage their leads and follow ups. Implementation requires focus and time for the application to be useful to each organization needs. Fortunately the support team is always available to guide you on the implementation process and also with training the staff.

Alnita from Destiny Starr Academy

Very affordable childcare marketing

Childcare CRM Software allows you to keep track of new leads and communication with future enrollments of families. Great tech support provided. Easy to review past communication with new parents. It has made a difference in the number of children enrolled in my center. You can easily review reports that will help you make decisions on how to increase enrollment in your childcare center.

Kristin from Kiddie Academy

October 2015

Excellent customer service and user friendly

Our center has been using this system for 2 years. Capturing new lead data and following up on existing leads has become easier and more efficient with this program. Any questions we have are answered promptly. We would highly recommend this product to other child care centers who are looking to grow their business.

Erica from Green Garden Child Development Center

We Love CRM

We recently implemented CRM and have been very happy. Anytime we have a question, the support time is available and quickly helps us figure it out. We feel more organized and our new clients frequently comment on how much better our communication and outreach is as compared to our competition.

Rhonda from Heartfelt Impressions Learning Centers

October 2015

Must have tool for managing your leads!

Childcare CRM is the most intuitive and customized lead management program out there for early childhood/child care. It has been INVALUABLE in helping us follow up with all leads and successfully making them RAVING FAN customers. The support staff are patient, knowledgable and quick to respond to our questions.

Lisa from Bright Beginnings Preschool

October 2015

Child Care CRM is necessary for growth!

The customer service at CRM is fabulous. We use CRM to send our weekly newsletters and also to specifically target our customers and leads who have shown interest in our program. Automated responders make contacting potential customers easy and with the new automated enhancements we are very pleased.

Donna from The Learning Station

I LOVE CHILDCARE CRM

Child Care CRM has taken our center to the next level. We are full with a waiting list. The support staff is fabulous and they even call us regularly to see if we need any help!!! Training opportunities are ample and it is very easy to use. Makes following up with parents a breeze!!!