• Pros

• "Easy to use, easy to add and transfer money, has round up feature to easily add to savings, love the savings feature of the app"

• "I like it because it is so easy to use, lets you focus on your presentation more than how to use the app"

• "My pros for Chime Banking are its a wonderful bank there tech support is awesome. All your banking needs are always met."

• Cons

• "Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress"

• "I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own."

• "Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads."

Browse Chime Reviews

Mary from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Serious Realtors' CRM

Works equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.

Pros

Totally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

Cons

It's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!

Daniella from Green Thumb Organix

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Chine makes it easy!

My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

Cons

The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Chime offered way more versatility for my money. While Venmo allows for easy transfer of funds; Chime's ease of use is unparalleled.

Ndongmbu from Information Technology and Services

Chime Review

It's a wonderful experience especially with small scale companies that helps not only in transactions but also in communication.

Pros

Chime software is easy to assess. It has no Hidden fees attached to transactions and transactions are really fast. Also if you make a mistake you account will not be easily freezed unlike others

Cons

Chime has high deposit fees for cash deposition which sometimes makes things difficult

Gary from Real Estate Brokers of Alaska

Chime is long of features-very few work

We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Pros

Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

Cons

EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

Reasons for Choosing Chime

THe sales buy promised it would work. It has not worked at all so far. Way to feature rich and there are a tone of bugs.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

I hated kunversion, but it actually worked and I wish I had never left it. Chime has never worked.

Chime provides banking type service

Using Chime provided me with a checking accout, without all of the fees associated with them.

Pros

I had checks deposited for about 6 months. There were NO fees. Overdraft is impossible because it doesn't operate like a traditional bank. There is a feature called "spot me" where you are able to get $20 until your next payday. There were no fees for this either.

Cons

I love Chime. I have absolutely no complaints. It provided every possible feature that I could want. The zero fees were great.

Heather from Self

User Friendliness

Im very impressed and chime is now widely accepted and I can use it with many other apps by link. Or seperate by routing vs card. I really am pleased and its now my primary.

Pros

Its a breeze. Anything you need to accomplish is right there and easy to find. No searching thru drop downs to find answers or functions. Its super secure, I had an app linked that was hacked. Chime was safe and had no attempt.

Cons

I was not sure it was real at first but I tried it out of necessity and did the download. I have no cons, its easy, secure and you can modify any and all notifications.

Reasons for Choosing Chime

Chime is now widely accepted and the options for me as the user are simple, even now as they are becoming an industry powerhouse.

Joseph from eXp Realty

Chime CRM and IDX Website

This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

Cons

None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Reliability of the software is why I switched away from KvCore.

Everyone should get it

My overall experience is been good. I've had no issues with chine

Pros

It's easy to sign up. your card comes in the mail fast and you can start using it right away t's one of the easiest online banking I've ever had

Cons

The only thing I don't like about chine is you can't overdraft your account. Not even a little bit. And to qualify for check cashing you must have direct deposit set up

Michele from Keller Williams Realty

Chime is worth it if you use it

Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

Pros

I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

Cons

There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

Shane from radio shack

Industry: Wireless

great phone bank

Pros

Easy to use bank. Free monthly. Cash lock card immediately

Cons

mobile check transfer without needing direct deposit.

Virginia Keri from Speedway

Love Chime!

Chime has been easy to use and love the mobile application. I love getting paid up to 2 days faster than a traditional bank.

Pros

I love Chime because it's a complete on the go bank. There are no fees whatsoever. Easy to use. The app is easy to use as well. Chip secured debit card. Attached savings account that rounds up your change on every purchase.

Cons

My only complaint about Chime is the 3.74 fee to load cash onto my card. I also wish I could deposit a check onto my card within the app. Also I would love to be able to load cash onto my card from an atm.

Ahyla from Ahyla Slavicek psychic medium

I love chime banking!

I love Chime it's an easy to use banking app with no fees

Pros

Cons

Sometimes hard to verify identity, waiting times on supposed instant transfers, and that you can only transfer money out of your savings a couple times a month.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Cashapp was giving me too many problems verifying my identity and put a hold on my accounts so I could no longer use them. Will stick with chime from here on out

Danielle from The Royal Group

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Best decision ever.

So far, I have had no complaints. Customer service is nice and everything is so simple that there is no cause for mistakes or issues.

Pros

I love that there is an option to round up transactions and take 20% from your direct deposit each time placing it into a separate savings account. This is a great way to save without actually missing the deducted amount, as you don’t see it in beginning. It’s also a plus that you and a friend receive $50 for a referral!

Cons

My least like about this software is that your able to see your savings balance right on login screen. I wish there was a way to at least minimize it to hide balance just so you aren’t constantly reminded of your balance. It causes your mind to go straight to “oh, there’s money in there.” This results in depending on your savings at times and that isn’t my goal.

Marty from McKay Realty

Chime has chimed in our sales!

Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Pros

Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Cons

Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

Ariel from Healthcare

Chime bank

My overall experience with chime has been great. It a great bank and people should take a look at it

Pros

Chime is a very good bank to use, I love it because you actually get paid on Wednesday. They are very helpful you call and this always have an answer for you. They even spot you if you don’t have enough in your account to pay for subscription.

Cons

The least thing I liked was when the shut down happen and I couldn’t really switch my saving money over to my spending but chime helps was able to making this happen so I had money to use.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Because my money wasn’t stolen from my account and chase didn’t want to help

Denise from Thistletoad

Modern no frills banking

I'm overall satisfied with Chime for my personal use. It doesn't fill all the needs some people have that need to be addressed by traditional banking, but for a basic account service, it's all you need. I was quite bothered by the service outage, but am optimistic that it will not happen again in the future.

Pros

It was incredibly easy to set up an account with Chime and access direct deposit information. Chime processes deposits very quickly, which is a great benefit. Chime also has a "spot me" feature which allows you to overdraft from $20-200 depending on account history with zero penalties.

Cons

Chime had a massive service outage where cards were being declined for several days, which is a huge issue in any case with any bank. Chime also doesn't offer any other perks or interest on savings.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Ease of use and setup, as well as not having overdraft fees/the spot me feature. The speed of deposit processing is excellent.

Molly from RE/MAX Boone Realty

Excellent for my busy day

We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

Pros

I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

Cons

It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

Neil from Coldwell Banker

The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals

Pros

We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros: - ease of use - seamless sync from web portal to mobile - customer service is top notch

Cons

I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

Ariel from Arts and Crafts

I love Chime Banking.

My experience has been overall excellent!

Pros

Cons

Biggest con I have is you have a limit of how many times you can withdrawal or transfer money from savings.

Stephanie from Pearson Smith Realty

Great Real Estate CRM

Pros

Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

Billee from Jones & Co Realty

Real Estate CRM and website

Pros

User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Shawn from KW

Simple and easy to use

Easy to use, powerful and the efficient

Pros

Very easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.

Cons

No built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.

James from Vail Resorts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Amazing

banking is so much easier now with chime. I used to have a hard time trying to manage the over-draft fees and still have enough to live on. With Chime if I am having a hard time they will spot me with problems and no overdraft charges. I am sticking to chime the only way banking should be.

Pros

Banking made easier and less stressful.

Cons

The system; go down but chime fixes them

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Chime made banking easier and more fun.

Wilson from Kw

Best crm I've used.

Pros

Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Lawrence from Today Real Estate

Best choice i have made in awhile.

I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Pros

Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

Cons

None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Juan from Bossgoss & Associates

Definitely a great tool to have.

Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

Cons

That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

Lee Anne from Exit Realty All Stars

What a frustrating company to deal with

I am not happy at all. The only reason we are staying with this CRM is because we feel stuck with everything we have set up and do not have the time to set up another one right now. I am disappointed on so many levels and have even spoken to some of the "managers" who just feed you BS and do not seem to care. One manager there [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a total jerk to me because I was upset on the amount of problems I was dealing with for WEEKS.

Pros

I like the features THAT WORK. Tagging and lead tracking are not too bad but every other CRM offers this.

Cons

I do not even know where to start honestly. They offer a lot but they do not take the time to fix the new things they are implementing and just move on to new features. Working with the tech team (That works overnight by the way if you are in the U.S.) is like pulling teeth. I have several tickets open. I get generic responses and temporary fixes.

Kyle from API-1169, NACE, UTILITY INSPECTOR

Awesome and easy

Love using it. Am an avid user and have been since the day I downloaded the software

Pros

The ease of use with this is unmatched and customer service is amazing!! Safe and secure!!

Cons

Length of time with checks, ccould he faster

Glen from Alliance Group

Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles

Chime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team. If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.

Pros

The system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives. Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved. There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.

Tom from Organic Realty

Chime is a great platform for real estate teams

Pros

The software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I dont feel lost. They don't try to reinvent the wheel; they just make it easier to do your job. The product itself is designed with real estate agents and brokers in mind the developers utilize in-house real estate professionals so they can create the best product possible.

Andy from DTN

Efficient, straight to the point, and easy to use.

Efficient and straight to the point. The features may be overwhelming at times but know you have a great Customer Support to call and its pretty easy to figure out on your own. This makes it easy to call and receive all through your laptop or desktop. Works great with CRM's that only let you call out.

Pros

The platform is easy to guide through. This makes it efficient in my opinion. It saves time and energy to just get what I need done.

Cons

Can be overwhelming with how many features there are. I have had some random loss of sound and calls during some sessions.

Jenny from Slashsgirl (pen name)

Industry: Writing and Editing

Chime -A free, easy to use prepaid card

I have loved banking with chime. I wish they did offer a card less atm option.

Pros

I like that I get instant text updates about my account, that I can see. Picture of my card online, and that I can transfer money to other users for free instantly!

Cons

It takes a while to get a replacement card.

Hilary from Coldwell Banker Intercoastal/ The Presnell Partners Team

FINALLY

Pros

Chime almost thinks of everything. Being apart of a team that is coming from several unpleasant experiences with other CRM/IDX website packages, Chime has been the most delicious breath of fresh air. The program is user friendly, connects all leads/clients to their Facebook accounts, and the offers support that is available is amazing. We are so happy with Chime and can't wait to have a longstanding relationship with them!

Todd from Keller Williams

Simple, Easy to Use

Pros

The interface is clean and streamlined. It makes it easy to find the contact(s) you are looking for and the app is a great sidekick to the CRM.

Cons

The biggest drawback is the lack of a dialer. I have used Mojo for a long time and having two separate CRMs became a hassle early on. I understand Chime is working on a dialer to compete with Mojo, and if it is anything like the CRM portion of their offering, it should be a good one.

Socrates from Panos Management

Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great

If you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.

Pros

Cost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.

Cons

No transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.

Jason from The Jason Witte Team

Chime CRM is AWESOME!

I love Chime...they have every feature I want and more.

Pros

I love the ease of use and support is always responsive.Highly recommended all around. Our rep, is great!

Cons

Moving form another system is hard, but thats not on Chime. Original sales person didn't inform me of every cost (sub-domains), but that person is gone now. He was still pretty good...just didn't inform me.

Chime review

Overall, I’ve had a good experience with Chime.

Pros

I really like the app. It’s easy to use and I really like the design of it and my debit card. I was able to get approved for an account easily.

Cons

Hopefully, it’ll have a feature where you can add money from another card like PayPal does. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Tamra from United Real Estate

Great Experience

Pros

They were very helpful getting everything set up and it has been super helpful as my company and client base are growing.

Cons

There are a few categories that I wish it had that would be helpful. But for now I keep that information in the notes section but would like to have a place to keep it so that I don't have to scroll through the notes to find it.

Brennan from Titus Real Estate

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

Pros

I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

Cons

not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

Dany from Woodward Square Realty

Great Start, but could use some work.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly The website looks quite modern It only costs a month without marketing The crm looks very nice. The CRM has many insights into what clients are looking at

Cons

The CS was just okay. Sometimes they didn't respond quickly. It cannot integrate with email servers other than Gmail and Outlook.

Maria from The Matt Difanis Team - RE/MAX Realty Associates

Our team has positive things to say about Chime

Pros

Chime is always updating and adding on features. Overall the on boarding/ transition process was easy.

Cons

Some features our team is accustomed to from old programs aren't fully developed yet in Chime. Sometimes it take Chime support a while to get back to us and our questions aren't always answered exactly.

Jay from RE/MAX Realty Team

Chime verses Cinc

Customer service was poor at best, any issues and it was like pulling teeth to get them to act.

Pros

While similar to Commissions Inc it did not have everything that Cinc had to offer. Functionality was good.

Cons

Nothing really to dislike about the software, it worked as it should.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Was promised that Chime was Cinc on Steroids, and it was not.

RUTH from COLDWELL BAKER CHICORA ADVANTAGE

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

Pros

THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS

Cons

THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.

Phillip from Omni Realty Group LLC

Amazing!

Pros

Really love the ability to utilize the IDX Website. The ease of use for running all our Marketing Campaigns right through the software is a huge plus as well.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to utilize docusign right through our software instead of using a zapier account.

Ryan from REsolutions

A Lot of Stuff for a Great Price

I believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!

Pros

Functionality, PRICE, customer service, able to customize website, smart drip campaigns call smart plan

Cons

Sometimes takes support a while to get back to you, NO direct line to call if you have questions....

Ryan from Berkshire Hathaway

Poor Customer Service

Pros

Great interface. Very easy to incorporate into your everyday business. The drip campaign functionality works great.

Cons

Extremely poor customer service. If working within a team the admin recieves more features than the rest of the team.

Dwana from Riverside

Chime Debt Card

It's been great and I have family and friends use Chime too.

Pros

I like the fact that it does have a monthly fee for everything. Have no fees taken away from money being deposited make it better for me and my family going through this pandemic.

Cons

There is no bank to deposits checks and cash.

Reasons for Switching to Chime

Chime offered me a better deal than Netspend and the customer service with this company was horrible, but Chime always take care of any question and problem.

John from Southwest Elite Real Estate

Run do not walk

Very disappointed. Was told I could cancel at any time but can not get them to stop billing me.

Pros

Initial uploading seemed to be very customer service oriented.

Cons

Received leads daily but have a high suspicion that none of them were legit. Did not receive one response from the leads. When I made the decision to cancel they have given me the run around and have charged me 2 extra months despite asking to cancel.

Desiree from Property Partners, Inc.

Great customer service, knowledgeable staff.

User-friendly ability to keep track of clients and the drip campaigns. At this time I have nothing to say bad about it until I learn more about how to use it. I'm currently looking to change some of the items to fit the style of communication that I choose to communicate with potential clients our current clients.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it allows me to keep all of my contacts in one location and helps to keep track of tasks needed to increase business.

Vida from Real Estate

The most horrible people on Staff and they charge you for nothing. No products and no website

nothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible they just lie and promise and do not deliver especially their sales dept , managers anyone that they working there.

Cons

over charge. horrible staff, bad products. no Customer service and very too expensive . They over charged me and never gave me back the money. I would not recommend it to anyone. Promised but didnt deliver.