What are CINC users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CINC software through verified user reviews

• icon"Its is simple enough to use for the basic functions to get an agent started fairly easily. The search site is great and I like the integrated branded site."
  • icon"The best feature is the integration with other platforms like Gmail and Dotloop because it allows us to run our business from one platform rather than jumping to different pages."
  • icon"I have used a few other similar products, none hold a candle to CINC, its just great, Customer service is also excellent."
  • icon"Due to the lack of bad leads I had to go into new home sales and was not able to use their lead source since it was resale."
  • icon"Leads are often for cities hours from where you requested leads for. Customer service is extremely poor."
  • icon"There is a lot to learn and if I had not gone to the trainings I can imagine it might be intimidating."

Browse all CINC Reviews

• Have you used CINC and would like to share your experience with others?

David Matthew

Best CRM for real estate hands down.

I procure clients!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the team behind it, who are constantly improving it, and listening to their clients about how to better serve them and make the experience better for their customers.

Cons

Difficulty creating sales funnels for segmented populations in the database. Would like to have registrations with Social Media logins to provide better data.... I wish one of their training centers was in my backyard.

Amanda

Amazing Lead Generation Platform

CINC has brought my real estate business to a whole new level. I am able to offer quality leads to my team and manage them in an easy to use platform.

Pros

CINC helps keep you top of mind with leads/clients using their personality based drip campaigns. You can track user usage and frequency as well as see which properties they view. Phone calls, text messages, and emails can be sent directly from the system with no need to toggle back and forth between two screens. The advertising done on your behalf produces quality real estate leads for both buyers and sellers.

Cons

We occasionally have issues with the mobile app, but the glitches never seem to last more than an hour or two.

Reasons for choosing CINC

We chose CINC because of the complexity and thoroughness of their platform. The personality based follow up is incredible and keeps clients engaged.

Expensive system, will get leads, just not quality. Experience will be different depends on support

Pros

The ease of not having to constantly man the emails or sending homes directly. It is a nice system, and it gives you peace of mind knowing that if you go out of town or aren't able to send emails, or text, it will do it for you. Also, a nice feature is the holiday emails where you can send out to all of your contacts. It is a nice feature that you can see when you last contacted them no matter what form of contact it was. The software is fairly simple to use and there are instructional videos to go back to that will walk you through each step, so you won't have to constantly call for help. Just make sure that you get a good support staff assigned to you, or your experience won't be great. I wish I would have realized this sooner. The system will work if you work it as you are told and expected. You have to make calls and this system will record the times you have reached out.

Cons

The fact that it will send emails letting clients know they aren't from you, when you just sent a personal email or called them.. Wish they recognized it, so if you have them on a drip, it wouldn't send out emails acting as if you haven't spoke, when you actually did/

Response from CINC

Hi Jennifer! We'd love the opportunity to improve your experience. Would you mind telling us your full name so we can look into this further?

Replied May 2018

Jon

It's to learn the basics but very difficult to use it to its fullest potential.

Overall, we wouldn't be able to manage our business without it. Its how we manage everything from lead generation to converted client.

Pros

I like having everything in one place. Its is simple enough to use for the basic functions to get an agent started fairly easily. The search site is great and I like the integrated branded site.

Cons

I don't like that I still have to use supplemental services that I feel I shouldn't need for the price I'm paying. Shout-boss is far superior to the drip campaigns to new leads; Top Producer is far superior in managing listings and closings; Top Producer Market Snapshot is far superior for seller market reports. High quality services like these should be part of the platform to make it an all-in-one system.

Rebecca

Awesome System!

With Cinc I have a CRM that lets me organize, filter my leads, nurture them with email drips, the drips use the DISC character profile system and assigns a drip based on their personality. Email my database, create pocket listings, reverse prospect, create landing pages, add all my agents, shows me reports... it just has so much!

Pros

This system is so rich with lead generating tools, it is incredibly valuable! The website is beautiful and functional, the email drip funnel system makes nurturing leads a cinch. They offer ads at an additional cost, the seller ads need improvement. You do have the ability to create landing pages, add agents at no additional price. Now that is a huge value!

Cons

I love all the features, it has so much to offer loaded in one platform.

Bryan

Complete Waste of Money and a Scam.

Awful . And the CEO who was engaged on my situation was abrasive and arrogant.

Pros

They have too many restrictions. The software freezes up frequently and the attitude of management once you purchase is basically, "we are perfect and you are stupid." While there were some good leads, the overall use of this system was cumbersome. The software was unreliable and the lead quality was far lower than Boomtown or Ylopo. This is overpriced garbage which was bought out by a large company (Fidelity) and they treat you like you are second rate when it comes to certain things.

Cons

It is circa 2008 with very little modern updates to address social media marketing and modern lead acquisition. It seems like the leads are coming from lists instead of actual advertising and many of them (when we call) have no idea what we are talking about. Software online locks up frequently.

Reasons for choosing CINC

They did a better job of selling me crap. In the end I chose Ylopo and have found a wonderful experience with them.

Makayla

Overall Satisfied

Overall we are very satisfied with CINC. We receive a lot of great leads from the platform and once you get used to the platform it becomes very easy to use. As a team we love that when we reach out to our sucess partners they always have a solution and our request our submitted to the tech team when there is not a solution.

Pros

CINC has been a great platform to harvest internet leads as well as track all our database information. The best feature is the integration with other platforms like Gmail and Dotloop because it allows us to run our business from one platform rather than jumping to different pages. The lead platform is very well organized and we love that all our communications with clients are saved for us since we used to have to file them ourselves.

Cons

There are multiple features our team had with another CRM system that we do not have with CINC, such a place for a spouses birthday and a way to automate reminders to send leads birthday cards or call. ( We use birthdays as a touch within our 36 touch program as outlined in the red book). We also think CINC would be fantastic if it had a better listing platform where we could organize every step of a transaction even before its live on NWMLS.

Kris

Awesome real estate CRM and lead gen platform

We were able to discontinue several other tools and platforms by having the needs met by constant improvements by CINC. The support and programming teams are so nimble that often times they can accommodate system changes within days or weeks at our request. Our success coach is always available to help and answer questions.

Pros

The quality of the leads, functionality and ease of use.

Cons

There are occasional glitches but that is to be ex0ected woth any technology.

Frank

Great CRM with a few challenges.

I have grown my team to 18 agents and now rank #92 in RE/MAX Worldwide out of over 120,000 agents.

Pros

The software is very robust and offers dozens of choices and options not available with other CRM's.

Cons

Appointment booking auto notifying the client. You should be able to toggle that on and off either on the contact card or in the initial setup.

Amy

A time waster for busy realtors

A time waster- I spent so much time trying to learn the product when I could have been engaging and marketing.

Pros

Setting up a webpage in correlation with the backpage, makes it super helpful. It’s great to just go to one place for everything

Cons

It’s pretty confusing to learn, relatively outdated, and takes four or five conference calls to complete training on how to use it- even then it doesn’t produce great results

Been with CINC 3 1/2 years as a single agent. Don't use the team aspect.

Grow my business each and every year. Keep track of leads and what they are looking at and communications with them.

Pros

They have in house programmers so make modifications continually and use input from the users they have to make the product better. Excellent training in Atlanta area or Phoenix. They have always had me with a CSR (Customer Service Representative) who contact me every month or two to see how things are going and when I need to change my ads or learn something new I can get that from the CSR. If my CSR is not available I can always call the support number. Real life training to teach you how to be a more successful agent so the training is a lot more than just how to use the software. Can sort the leads on many facets of how they have interacted with the listings they view. Can see what they have looked at and how often they log in and what favorites they have identified.

Cons

There is a lot to learn and if I had not gone to the trainings I can imagine it might be intimidating. Its not cheap but if you use the system and followup with leads the ROI will be very good. If you don't like being rejected by a high percentage of the leads then this isn't for you, but the few percent that convert makes it worthwhile. It took me awhile to get my first sale but each year I have sold way more from the CINC leads than the prior year.

Jay

The Best OF The Best

Its a great system, great product, does exactly what they say it does. It works if you work it, my Team loves it.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the system, it works like it says it will, customer service is great.

Better product

Reasons for switching to CINC

CINC is just a better system.

Adrian

May 2022

Cinc not good for my business

I actually switched brokerages to get away from cinc

Pros

tracking and ability to see progress with clients

Cons

not user friendly, to much automation that get out of control, also a very hard time inputting new leads with restrictions that killed my business for 6 months

Reasons for choosing CINC

I was out voted by the rest of my brokerage

Reasons for switching to CINC

to utilize my database easier and more efficiently

Brooke

CINC has been responsible for a large part of my business' growth.

LEADS - the most important thing in real estate.

Pros

It's user friendly and most things that you'd want a software program to do - it's already built in. If you don't see it, just ask, because it's probably there but you just aren't finding it.

Cons

There really is nothing that we don't like about the software. Getting our agents to ensure they're using it 100% is always tough, but not the software's fault.

Caleb

CINC is my lead generator. It has been my "go to" source. I prefer google ads to facebook.

Source of all my internet leads

Pros

It does a lot of things hands off. My biggest problem is with procrastination with followup. So if I'm not responding as often as I should, the software continues to engage them. I think the functions are generally well thought out.

Cons

I haven't felt I could replace my CRM for nonlead followup and client data. I'm not sure that's terribly important, though.

Justine

Very pleased

The ability to reach my career goals

Pros

The ability to track what leads are looking at, their search behavior. I also love the text and email drop feature and templates. They've proven to be very effective.

Cons

I am so dissapointed that CINC does not have the ability for me to have instant emails sent to leads when new properties come on the market that fit their needs and search parameters. I understand it would slow down the system overall, as they have told me this. I find it sad that they can't figure out a way to make this work, as competitors have this ability. It would directly improve my business and in turn, raise my available marketing budget that I can afford to re-invest in CINC.

Brenda

need it to work easier from laptop and mobile

leads are easier to read

Pros

easier to use than last program, entering leads, and reading data, love getting a text as every lead comes in.

Cons

hard to use with all functionality from my mobile and laptop for accountability. hard to follow within going into many screens, how long it took for the lead to actually get a call, have to follow sometimes 10 mins or so to see if any agent tried

Gayle

CINC is in integral part of our business.

Pros

Leads that usually have complete information and are in the buying process. If we can establish a relationship via phone, email or text, then we usually close.

Cons

It is often confusing to use. The plans and campaigns are cumbersome. Sometimes CINC has permissions so I can change pipeline status and then other times it's gone. I'm the one with ALL of the authorities to do anything. When I can't do what I did the day before, it's annoying.

Leah

CINC HAS CHANGED OUR BUSINESS!!!

Pros

It allows us to house all our leads in one place. It is easy for the agents to manage their database. We can track, call and pipeline status. It generates leads and creates marketing with ease. The customer support and instruction videos are amazing!!

Cons

It does go down now and then but the team is QUICK in getting us back online. You can't pick who gets notified on pond leads by agent.

Jay

Commissions Inc Rocks

Great ROI for me and my team, love the leads and the back of house CRM system.

Pros

Love, love the entire system, been with them almost 3 years now, and will continue.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the system.

CINC Platform robust, feature rich.

Attempting to bridge and fill gaps in my real estate business by augmenting my farming and sphere business.

Pros

It's broad capabilities to provide so much function and features for the leads that register.

Cons

The quality of the leads are a little tough, it is so much effort to convert them and the numbers are pretty low.

Vanessa

Realtor

Pros

That its so easy to use and I can keep everything there

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about this product

Lee

CINC's custome support is second to none. CRM is the best in the industry and I've used them all.

Lots of sales

Pros

Great back end to the CRM which make managing my team easy. Single user version is just as good, highly recommended.

Cons

It's not free! Just kidding. I really don't have anything I don't like about the software it works ad prommised and then some

Debra

Better than any other

Pros

The CINC support is better than any other lead platform I have used. They truly want you to succeed

Cons

Adspend unpredictable . Our cities go up And down each month so it can make it difficult to figure out where and what we want to spend our money on

Greg

Love the website, the customer support is awesome, professional and very responsive.

Pros

The software does takes some time to get used to. Its a bit cumbersome at first but becomes easier to use as time goes by. If anything its a bit too much. There are more features on this software than any i have used before.

Cons

Too much stuff to learn or at least it has been for me. to me ''less is better''. There are lots of built in features that i have yet to master.

CINC