What are Webex users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Webex software through verified user reviews

5,454 Reviews

2,808
2,024

• icon"This is a very good software for meetings and it is secure and fast comparing to Zoom and Teams. Their customer support are really great too."
  • icon"It provide all the features of a program that is used for conducting meetings and webinar and the best thing about using cisco is their security. The video & audio quality is good."
  • icon"The best in its cataogory, screenshare, call quality, the call recording is perfect, whiteboard notes are a big plus."
  • icon"If the connection is bad, then you will get crackling videos and audios. That is very challenging when you are on the road."
  • icon"The thing that i hated using this application that it was taking a hell lot of time to connect. A number of time It stopped showing the picture while someone is representing."
  • icon"It wasn't and they updated for the same or worst. The product is not user-friendly."

Browse all Webex Reviews

• Have you used Webex and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 5,454 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,454 reviews

Oscar

New Webex - The best for collaboration

We like it a lot. We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out. Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

Pros

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

Cons

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Reasons for choosing Webex

It was the one that could help us integrate the most collaboration tools. It allows us to have a single tool for almost all collaboration needs.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We have managed to unify the use of other tools into one. For example Webex already includes remote support, which allows us to reduce the use of TeamViewer. Webex also has Chat and file sharing so using Microsoft Teams is no longer necessary. And with meetings along with all the extra functionality it makes Zoom less of a requirement. Although we cannot say that we have stopped using these tools (since if they are useful and necessary at times) it has made it easier for us to use a single Webex Suite.

Danai

A decent meetings platform that you can't really blame. Nice overall and quite good for lectures

I started using webex as a students during our lockdown for covid since most of the lectures where hosted there. Having private messages is a plus and also meeting recording is more than useful. Sometimes there where some connectivity issues and kicking people out of the meeting. Overall, very decent online meetings software

Pros

Since I mostly used webex in the context of school lectures, I loved the fact that the teacher could record the lectures and I could watch them in my own time and pace (a lot of them where too early in the morning for me). Also, I liked the fact that we could communicate in private with other attendees (not crowding the team chat) for some extra clarification. Lastly, having the "raise hand" feature seemed quite nice in some cases, since I didn't have to stop the lecture by opening my mic whenever I felt like I needed to.

Cons

Well, there is not much to blame in Webex. Sometimes, mostly in lectures where there were too many attendees (more than 200 usually), some colleagues of mine faced issues with random kicking from the platform and of course the usually stuttering (you all really need to disable your cameras in such high bandwidth calls).

Reasons for switching to Webex

BigBlueButton was only available for my school via Moodle, and had some technical issues like connectivity ones. So, naturally, most classes prefered different platforms, like Webex and Microsoft Teams.

Complex but a few shortcomings

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

Pros

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

Cons

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex has proven to be more reliable

David K.

Functional and Secure

My experience has been a pleasant surprise. My employer has a contract with this service and we use this platform for meetings where very sensitive information is discussed. It's been very simple to use thus far and we've had no issues with people gaining access to meetings.

Pros

I can easily join a meeting from my phone or computer with or without downloading a dedicated app. I also feel very secure using this product and feel like my sensitive information is not exposed. I also like the fact that I can choose to join meetings as a guest and still have similar functionality.

Cons

The interface is not the most attractive. But that is in no way a major issue and does not take away from the functionality of the program.

Reasons for switching to Webex

My employer has a contract with the service.

Hossam

Cisco Webex Hossam Review

Cisco Webex is very reliable & my preferred when requiring access to remote devices, especially in today's circumstances of remote working & working from home, if you are a support person, then Cisco Webex is helping you do all of the needed tasks when troubleshooting a remote endpoint by granting access & control.

Pros

Cisco Webex is very reliable for meetings, conferencing, screen sharing, also in terms of security. We have been using it especially with vendors & in resolving tickets & issues remotely where we need a complete access to remote endpoints & it serves perfectly.

Cons

Unlike other meeting software out there, the cost is a major drawback which might not fit the budget of small companies, who would prefer other free ones which can provide almost same functionalities. one more thing is that when using Mobile you might not get all the features, and that needs development.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Because of company security policies, remote access & control is blocked on Microsoft Teams, but not with Cisco Webex because of its reliability.

Mounika

A Reliable and Secure option for Video Conferencing

We use Webex for meetings on a daily basis in our organization, and it's a great way to get everyone on board. It offers a lot of useful features and is simple to use. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

Pros

Scheduling meetings is extremely simple and easy. The audio and video sharing system is of excellent quality. This platform works great for screen-sharing. We have the option of giving or requesting control of the other user's screen. Webex enables us to record and download the meetings to watch them later. These meeting recordings can be saved to the cloud as well.

Cons

Sometimes the screen control does not work. It would be great to be able to send attachments over the meeting chat.

Because, Webex is Secure, robust and reliable in all aspects

Cisco Webex - on the go!

the functions and software intergrations make it a pleasant software to use.

Pros

It is a comfortable, safe environment for sharing and collaborating for work or performing activities. It has a user friendly interface. The software cannot only be used for work but to socialize or speak to friends and family.

Cons

it is not supported on my desktop and it is expensive.

Reasons for switching to Webex

the interface was not as easy to use on GoToMeeting and restricted to only few features.

Yamkela

Webex is good for meetings

I love it, it is easy to use and i can work with almost all the features

Pros

It is easy to collaborate with emails and access links via email to go to the meetings, clear voices of the speaker and the camera is good quality

Cons

More background styles can be added, and the video can get much better in terms of resolution

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex makes better sense and can record meetings easier than other platforms

Muhammad Amirul Aliff

Industry: Semiconductors

Flawless Meeting Streams

Overall, the software delivers what it claims to offer, stable and reliable.

Pros

This software is so stable even when conducting meetings with colleagues from other parts of the world feels so responsive and lacks latency.

Cons

Sometimes i struggle with setting up multiple mics and speaker input/outputs.

Reasons for switching to Webex

The interface is far more user-friendly and professional-looking.

Ignitius

An all in one hybrid solution to video conferencing.

Flowless video interface with high security yet easy to use platform

Pros

The inception of voice calls and messaging, adds extra value to the video conferencing facility.

Cons

Lack of breakout rooms which is a powerful module for collaboration

Reasons for choosing Webex

Its multiple additionals of voice calls, messaging, events and polling capabilities

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex Suite has brought extra facilities making it more encompassing

papa arona

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

great online meeting tool

Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting. Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password. The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex. Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar. You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app. Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

Pros

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. - Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help. - Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more. - Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards. - Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants. - Host an unlimited number of meetings.

Cons

- Not suitable for large scale webinars. - You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Webex Review

Pros

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here. Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Cons

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events. Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Kelly

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

Pros

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

Cons

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Reasons for choosing Webex

I like the WebEx interface better.

Reasons for switching to Webex

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

Oscar

Webex Meetings

I quite liked it. It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference. Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

Pros

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Cons

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Reasons for choosing Webex

Cisco Webex is more flexible. Zoom doesn't allow us all the flexibility that we have. And buying in volume for all members of the organization helped us lower costs, which made us decide on Webex.

Satya

Cisco Webex Review

The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Reasons for choosing Webex

Zoom Meeting doesn't have Record meeting options. It doesn't have option to cancel the surrounding noise. It doesn't have integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Skype is not that good with respect to Meeting with the Team. No Record meeting options in both of them. No Integration with Microsoft Outlook.

Veljko

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Pros

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Cons

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla

Great Video & Audio Quality

I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Pros

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Cons

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Better Quality

Aki

Industry: Chemicals

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Pros

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Cons

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Reasons for choosing Webex

I believe they offer other platforms for real-time chat, that is why WebEx Meeting has been considered.

Nelson Kipchirchir

An awesome online meeting tool!

Pros

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Cons

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reasons for choosing Webex

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Personal Advantage and views :- 1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop. ** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Pros

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Cons

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move 3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share) 4. Attendance can be collected easily 5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed 6. Chat option is availble 7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options 8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time. 9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols 10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name 11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed 12. You can insert a welcome message for a call 13. You can make alternate host arrangement 14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner 15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily 16. You can record the calls 17. Call quality (audio and video) is good 18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always 2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back 3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted. 4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end. 5. UI can be made more fun

Igor

Essential application for videoconferencing

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about. The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps. In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members. We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Pros

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference. The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants. Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features. Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year. Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts. Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Cons

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users. Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet. When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information. When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus. The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers. When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Reasons for choosing Webex

Because of the opinion of computer technicians who are my friends. Everyone recommended using Cisco Webex for the purpose of our company.

Vadiraja

One of the best, could be better

So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Pros

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Cons

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Reasons for choosing Webex

The versatility and the easiness which the application suggests is really important and made us pick this application in front of so competitive other ones.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We actually made the switch since we had some meeting with the outside of the organization which is better in case of webex compared to the one we previously had i.e., Skype. So we had to select the one which helps the team during the important external calls.

Kevin

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

Cons

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Our contract was expiring and we were looking for a solution that allowed the best integration with room-based cameras and presentation equipment.

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Pros

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead. I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Cons

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Reasons for choosing Webex

We chose Webex because compared to other products, Webex had a user friendly interface and it was pretty intuitive as well.

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,454 reviews