Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft CRM Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Price is right for what you get and much more affordable than industry standards. Training with online/youtube options has been very good."
  • icon"The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun."
  • icon"Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc."
  • icon"We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated."
  • icon"This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level."
  • icon"Additionally, there are no email marketing automation features to auto send emails to customers - something I hear Claritysoft is adding, but haven't seen/used it personally to be able to comment on."

Browse all Claritysoft CRM Reviews

• Have you used Claritysoft CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

Matthew J

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated. I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Pros

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Cons

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Best of all worlds. Claritysoft has the full range of tools including marketing automation and Support desk functions. We aren't using all of the modules yet but will as we continue to scale.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

It was time for us to get into a real CRM product and build out workflow and we wanted to make sure we made the right decision.

Davina

The easiest to setup and run

Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

Pros

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Cons

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft was less overwhelming and visually appealing.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

Salesforce was too expensive, too cumbersome and took too long to learn new features.

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales. Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning. I would not recommend this company.

Pros

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Cons

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Response from Claritysoft

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Replied January 2020

Samantha

Clarity Soft Review

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult. One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft. One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

Pros

- Administrator able to change some custom fields - Easy to use and easy to learn - Advanced search is great for tracking ROI - Good value for the price - Good technical support

Cons

- Simple but limiting layout - Glitches in software - Difficult email integration - Poor sales management

Response from Samantha

Hello Samantha, Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing. The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.

Replied August 2018

Kristy

April 2022

Great for CRM use - Exceptional Tech Support

Pros

Tech support always eager to help out!! Easy to follow trainings available,

Cons

Marketing newsletter templates are very limiting

Kelly

Great software for our organization!

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Pros

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Cons

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

We chose Claritysoft because we did not did a system as robust as Salesforce. It also was a much better price point than Salesforce and still met every need we were looking for.

Julie

User friendly CRM

The CS team is very helpful and we use [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to conduct live trainings for our team members. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an integral part of implement CS and the customization we required.

Pros

We like that we have the ability to customize the software to meet our needs and also have the ability to created customer modules.

Cons

It seems that when updates are made it changes some of the preferences we have previously set and breaks options that have worked in the past.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The ability to customize the program to meet our specific needs.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

ACT was extremely slow and was not being updated.

Carlos

Easy to setup, use and manage+

I love the solution, and how it support my needs for Sales and Customer Support.

Pros

The level of customizations and the ability to tie in Sales, CRM, IT Support. Also, the ability to drive lead generation emails.

Cons

The time it took to adjust my system to exact behaviors I needed after implementation.

Cost and features

Rondle

Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!

The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

Pros

There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone! And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with. When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

Cons

There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The superior search, customer service, customization, and ease of use.

Heather

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The simple and clean interface. It's user friendly with great reporting modules, tracking, integration, able to keep track of projects, and the list goes on. All the others o looked into did not offer what I was looking for and very hard to navigate.

Bela

October 2022

Customer Service is unmatched

My experience with Claritysoft has been exceptional. It is always a delight to work with their customer service whenever I have an issue. The company is always understanding and has a solution to my issues quickly.

Pros

All segments of the product are easy to use and understand. I am able to make changes to fit my company's needs quickly.

Cons

The software could improve by allowing you to check multiple pages to be exported simultaneously. Currently, if I want to export pages 2-3, I have to export page 2 and then export page 3 separately since I cannot select check pages at once.

Dan

Industry: Printing

Saving your bacon

Pros

What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

Cons

So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

First was the great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and her multiple knowledgeable demos she gave us, really started things off superbly. And the cost for what we need today and the ability to grow their content as we grow as a company was vital.Also I must say that my implementation instructor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most patient and friendly instructor I've ever worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me accomplish a total data dump from our old CRM "which was a mess of information" into a clear and precise format so we can start this new system on the right foot and make it so simple to document and hopefully grow our business for many years to come.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

2 main reasons, The cost of PlanPlus was 3-times the cost of ClaritySoft, and the ease of use, since we had 6 users set up on PlanPlus, yet I was the only one using it for the past 4 years. We were sold something that was way more robust than what we needed and way to difficult to maneuver through on a daily basis.

Darcel

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Because someone contacted me immediately.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

We were frustrated. Unable to customize to our needs and a terrible lack of customer service.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Darcel, Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated. If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Replied July 2020

Gary

Best SMB CRM for Sales and Support

Excellent! Highly recommend if you are looking for a work horse without all the frills and budget conscious. Customer support is the best I've ever experienced!

Pros

So easy to get going. Solid, straightforward, easy to use. Good visibility into deals, leads, quotes, and sales.

Cons

Reporting is good. Easy to create new reports. Not as robust as other more expensive CRMs - but for a SMB it is excellent.

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Functionality, ease of use, cost.

Caitlin

Great Organizational Structure

Pros

The structure of keeping/maintaining contacts and creating a streamline for customer communications is very helpful.

Cons

The search/filter view of contacts/leads could be slightly improved, but is overall effective.

Matthew

Game changer for small business

Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

Cons

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Reasons for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The price was much more friendly for a small business and the features were still able to do exactly what I wanted to do. Made it an easy decision!

Denise

SLFAQ, Llc

The experience has been great and the communication is amazing.

Pros

I like that I can custom add fields specific to our industry.

Cons

That I can not track the money that comes in on an account.

Price.