All Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Heather

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

PROS

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

CONS

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The simple and clean interface. It's user friendly with great reporting modules, tracking, integration, able to keep track of projects, and the list goes on. All the others o looked into did not offer what I was looking for and very hard to navigate.

Davina

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

The easiest to setup and run

Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

PROS

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

CONS

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft was less overwhelming and visually appealing.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

Salesforce was too expensive, too cumbersome and took too long to learn new features.

Marijke

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Great support

Great! Would recommend to any small business looking for a cost effective CRM for their sales team.

PROS

The team at Claritysoft is so very helpful. Always available to assist either by phone or email, or set up a Zoom. No question goes unanswered and they are all so friendly and knowledgeable.

CONS

The implementation was not easy to understand, but the team helped to implement.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Cost and contact was quick and pleasant.

Reviewed December 2019

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales. Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning. I would not recommend this company.

PROS

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

CONS

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Replied January 2020

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

ClaritySoft Review

Overall has been OK, but customer support became non-existent when I needed it most a couple months ago.

PROS

Intergrations, email campaigns, contact dayabase

CONS

Too labor intensive to sync with Clarity Engage

Hi James, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to see that you were dissatisfied with the customer support you received. Our support team consistently receives high praise from our customer base, and is widely considered one of the, if not THE best support team in the industry - to the degree that Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice have all bestowed Claritysoft CRM with high awards in the Customer Service category. So, when we see that a customer is unhappy with our support, it becomes a high priority for us to rectify any dissatisfaction. We pride ourselves in our exemplary customer support and consider it to be a distinguishing factor that sets us apart in the CRM industry. Our 100% USA based phone support team has cultivated an overwhelmingly positive reputation that reflects their 'dive-for-the-phone' service approach, which you won't find anywhere else in the CRM space. Please feel free to reach out again. It is important to us that you get the answers you need.

Replied November 2023

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Clarity is an easy to use CRM

PROS

The fact that the customer support is very on point

CONS

It can be confusing to edit some changes

Tony

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Customization is Key

PROS

The ability to customize the view for each member of the team is great.

CONS

Task management in the Projects module is a bit stiff with who is doing what and being able to transfer ownership of a task.

Vedang

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

PROS

I have used different CRM's and by far what I have liked about this CRM is that it has inbuilt menu customizations and very easy to use for someone who has never used an CRM before. Lots of custom options, and EMAIL & SMS marketing inbuilt.

CONS

It has poor report and analytics settings. Not a lot of useful reports and Home menu widgets to monitor what you want to see instead what they offer to see. Also, no direct API integration option if you have an existing ERP software you use for all other purposes. No Mapping option as well as no Route planning option as well.

Nick

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Clarity Makes It Easy

From my account rep to the trainer I have been working working with, everything has been great. They are positive and forward thinking. All challenges have been resolved.

PROS

Ease of use. No consultants needed to write code for reporting or designing. Everything is at the administrators finger tips.

CONS

I honestly do not have any cons at the moment that I have come across. All challenges have been resolved.

Lance

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Sales automation and email marketing

PROS

After reviewing multiple options, we found claritysoft to be the best sales automation and email marketing platform for our needs. Easy to use and good support.

CONS

No real cons, it is providing the results we are after

Richard

Nanotechnology, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

PROS

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

CONS

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

It was suggested for me by a colleague - but it proved to be much too heavy an application for my modest needs

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

I found it inflexible and if did not allow a very specific customization that was important to me - which ClaritySoft was able to make work for me - allowing me to use personal & business in the same work-flow - but securely separating my personal data - to be viewed by me alone.

Banking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

PROS

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

CONS

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

The professionalism of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customization of the software made our decision to go with Claritysoft very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was not high-pressured, she took time to answer ever question. As mentioned previously, Claritysoft is affordable, and having an implementation specialist was very important to assure the software was customized and implemented to meet our company's needs and objectives.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

HubSpot CRM we could not customize to meet the company needs. The company was paying for software which was difficult to use and rarely used because it did not fit our company. We knew we needed a better CRM and began looking for an affordable alternative. After completing our search, we spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding Claritysoft. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to understand the company's needs and suggested and setup a demo of the software. We were impressed with the software, and like we could work with an implementation specialist on customizing the software and provide CRM training. The key to selecting Claritysoft was having an implementation specialist to work with which also sped-up the learning curve. We have been very happy with our decision to go with Claritysoft!

Kristen

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Always Growing

Great! See above.

PROS

The customer service team is very responsive and takes the times to thoroughly address any issues or questions we may have. The CRM is always growing and the team considers (and often implements) suggestions given by its users. It is always growing and getting better as features are added a few times a year.

CONS

The interface can sometimes be a little clunky if (like us) you like to see a lot of information on one page.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

It let us build a CRM (make custom fields and modules, etc.) at half the price of other CRMs.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

Redtail did not allow enough customization for our business.

Robin

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Claritysoft Review

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

PROS

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

CONS

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Saleforce had more functionality/capabilities than we needed at a higher cost.

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

Old CRM did not have enough capabilities.

Rodger

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Claritysoft CRM Review

Very good

PROS

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

CONS

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Pricing And, renting a generic CRM that I can develop myself geared towards my clients. We have had incredible success with clarity software. I started inputting data in March 2020, we now have over a 1,000 names of purchasers and their contact info..

Reasons for switching to Claritysoft CRM

Too expensive and their leads I bought where not scrubbed. Approximately 65% of data I bought was erroneous

Cory

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Terrific Platform and Team To Win

They've been great to work with!

PROS

It's simple to understand and utilize once you're in a rhythm. The extensive fields and use cases allow for more strategies to develop in sales, marketing, and client management. Claritysoft has a tremendous and experienced team ready to assist specific issues and plans for growing your business as well.

CONS

Some marketing features aren't as plug-and-play as they could be. When creating email templates, it has some limitations in certain use cases but still gets the job done.

Reason for choosing Claritysoft CRM

Better functionality and easy to implement into our business.

Marc

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

PROS

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

CONS

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines. When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline. 2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Ease of use, functionality, and cost