• Pros

• "It's very easy to use, loads quickly and I love that the mobile version allows me to do everything I need to do even when I'm away from my desktop. "

• "Very streamlined. No extra "features" that muddy the waters. Fast, responsive. Great customer service."

• "Easy to use. Contacts are organized very well, easy to update."

• Cons

• "There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels."

• "some of the reporting is limited, or not as easy to generate out of the box. Work with account manager is helpful here. "

• "There are always little things here and there that I'd like to tweak, but overall I am very happy with the system."

Browse Copper Reviews

Scott from itGenius

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Pros

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click. The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail. Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Cons

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Luis Manuel from Servinformacion

Copper nos ahorra tiempo

La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Pros

La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Cons

Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

Reasons for Choosing Copper

El tiempo y los costos de implementacion y fue la principal opccion y la integracion con Gsuite

Reasons for Switching to Copper

NO tenia soporte ni acompanamieto

Arthur Thomas from Northgate Consulting

Copper CRM

The overall product was okay to use and to served its purpose as far as a CRM.

Pros

The basic system for tracking and managing clients was very useful. It was easy to maintain and keep notes as far as contact information.

Cons

I did not like the fact that it was hard to return to the same spot of working if one was accidentally logged off or if one forgot their place, such as when one would update the system with a specific contact.

bob from bob jones insurance

Extremely Limited

Tried PW for my insurance biz. It was a total waste of time. It took 20+ hours to set up for my business and did very little to help organize contacts/meetings/notes as I required. Also needed to be able to filter/search for data. Overall, it lacked customization. Wanted to add custom fields like birthdates. This proved impossible, as the date field required input via pop up calendar, so you'd have to click through every month to get back to January 1 1965. I talked to their support people for a total of 3 hours and the conclusion of it all was "the software can't do that and we're not going to implement that unless a ton of people ask for it." That should have been a red flag because it just got worse. Importing data is super annoying. If you have a google sheet you want to import, you have to download it as a CSV then re-upload it, and hope the fields match up. It also adds a bunch of tags to crap that makes a huge data mess you end up wasting hours to fix. The dashboard is a total waste of space. There is no useful information. The People section is basically a glorified Excel spread sheet. When you export your data it grabs the fields, but leaves all of the activity notes behind, so you cannot back those Custom filters are another massive failure. If you want to filter by X but exclude everyone who already has Y, it's impossible. I think an undergrad designed this system because it lacks advanced features severely. If you want to set up a daily to-do queue, forget it. You might as well use paper checklist or a spreadsheet. Another major problem is that it will pull info out of your google contacts and if you check the box for Sync with Contacts, it will completely destroy your hardwork in contacts. It deletes data out of fields, such as addresses and phone numbers. You have to pay for another software called Pieworks to fix that, but it's also terrible. A simple basic feature that should be included is not, and you have to pay yet another monthly sub for something really stupid that should be there. It has an app for android, and it was convenient when out of the office. You can pull up the contact and if you just had a meeting with them, dictate the notes into logging a meeting. If you need to call them, just tap their phone number, and at the end of the call PW is already logging your call, just enter the notes about topics of discussion. However, the app needs improvement in terms of the dashboard, such as calendar and to do list like a call queue or other service tasks. You have to submit tickets for every little thing. It's extremely annoying and waste of your time. I decided to cancel this, pulled all of my data out of PW and set it up in a spreadsheet. PW is barely more than a spreadsheet with a pretty interface. It's not worth the money. You might as well use something free -- or spend the money and get a real CRM with all the features you really need. They will not let you cancel. There is no place to remove your billing information or cancel your plan. You have to submit a ticket and hope they answer it, but more likely, they'll ignore it because they are a greedy company that ignores the requests users make on their website for changes. They claim they are the CRM google uses, but that's not true. This is a very immature piece of software that cannot handle a serious business with specialized needs. They may have partnered with

Pros

Interface is OK but needs improvement. The app was convenient, but needs a better dashboard.

Cons

High cost, lack of customization and features. Have to submit tickets for any help. Lack of training videos.

Pressilla from Eternal Insurance

Good for Start Ups

Using Copper was a great start when my business was just starting up. The features are good but basic. It's worth the value for the money. But as my business expanded I needed more features and integration that it did not offer.

Pros

I used copper for over 6 months before switching to another CRM. It was fairly easy to use. It integrated nicely with G-suite and my task reminders were always on point. I was able to use the pipeline easily for tracking progress within deals and the managing the contacts was quite easy as well.

Cons

It didn't integrate with Facebook which was one of my main channels for advertising. It didn't integrate with my phone system which is probably the biggest reason that I switched to another CRM.

Allison from PROOF

Copper - CRM

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Pros

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish. You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Cons

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Hubspot was way too expensive to upgrade to get the features I needed. Copper is a much more reasonable priced tool and does everything I need.

More than I'll ever need

Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

Pros

The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

Cons

For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Price and user interface.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Copper offered more functionality and automation.

Jarrod from Vision Partners

Great system for use with G Suite

Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

Pros

What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Cons

Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

The native integration with G Suite where less technologically inclined team members could more easily utilize the basic features of Copper. Workflow automation also played a role. The more we can automate the less we spend time on the backend and the more time we can spend with clients.

Eric from Odin Health

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy. Software has exceed my expectations.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Cons

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Issues with the way that Hubspot handled domains and related automatic data uploads.

Dave from BizDev.Global

Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking

Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

Pros

We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

Cons

We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

We had Copper up and running within minutes. Salesforce didn't call back for two days.

Janna from Papercraft Miracles

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Pros

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Cons

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Syncing to gmail automatically.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Mailchimp was really just my email list and I couldn't use it as a proper CRM to keep track of leads and projects, etc.

Jacqueline from Crane Realty

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Pros

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Cons

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

Reasons for Choosing Copper

The amount of features and intuitive layout of the program was easily the most scalable as we grow, and the best value monetarily as well!

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Contactually really only kept you nurturing leads but didn't incorporate pipeline management along with transaction and data management effectively.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Jaimee from TopFire Media

Copper

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Pros

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Cons

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Mark from FCV Interactive

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

Pros

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Cons

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Drew from ICG

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Pros

Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Cons

Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Gmail integration and cost.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Company was growing and needed a better CRM

Response from Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Pros

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Cons

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Jeff from Anduro Marketing

Awesome CRM with Great Support

Excellent.

Pros

- works well with Gmail - works well, intuitive - great support

Cons

too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

better interface more intuitive

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Integration with Gmail. Better interface.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Connor from Rayne Clinical Nutrition

Industry: Veterinary

Flexiable and Easy to Use

We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Pros

The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Cons

A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Customization, ease of use, and price

Reasons for Switching to Copper

The old program was just not cutting it. It wasn't mobile-friendly or as customizable as Copper.

Andrew from Award Consulting

Great CRM for Gmail users

Pros

It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Cons

The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

Gmail integration

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Recommendation of a friend.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

Jake from Health Tech Associates

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Pros

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

NA

GSuite integration

Alirio Rubén from Vikua

I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company.

I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Pros

Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Cons

We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

Duane from Friendhip Thru Teaching

This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used

Pros

Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Cons

Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

Tish from Upside Innovations LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Great Tool for our Company - Manufacturing

Copper has definitely helped with Project Coordination and communication both internally and externally. The ability to see all emails and communication cuts down on many questions and communication that is not needed. It has been a great tool for our Organization.

Pros

I mainly use and like the Project and the People feature. It allows me to easily convert the Sales Opportunities into Projects once the job is won. Then it opens up the communication with the customer. We also use this in conjunction with MieTRAK Pro and Pandadoc. They work great together.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for the data to load.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Better options with our Quote Manager Software and MieTRAK.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Really high praise thank you, Tish!

A Must for Business!

The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Pros

I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Cons

The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

Lauren from Consulting

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

Pros

We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Cons

It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

Madeline from REACH

A lifesaver for small companies!

I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

- Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day) - Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting - Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

Cons

- Logging in sometimes takes a few tries - Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use) - More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Copper perfectly suits the needs of a small company with its ease of use, quick implementation, and fair pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Salesforce was a nightmare to implement in that it was much too dense for the needs of our company of 11-50 people. For a tech-savvy person, it was still difficult to pinpoint how its capabilities matched what we needed and seemed inevitable to consult (and pay a high fee) for training or a consultant. Furthermore, it was too expensive for the high involvement required just to set up the CRM.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Cool Copper

I set up all of my meetings and have all of my business and many of my personal contacts set up in Copper.

Pros

Copper tracks activity well and ability to make it a custom application for my use is helpful. I also like that it integrates with Gmail our company's email platform.

Cons

A bit expensive. No ability to attach files to emails sent within the system. Files can be attached if using Gmail.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Its ability to integrate with Google products.

Response from Copper

Replied October 2019

Greatly appreciate the review! As for the con you've listed, we do have a feature on the horizon that will address that concern and positively impact Copper users in a big way.

Erica from Flywheel Brands, Inc.

Perfect Small Business Solution

ProsperWorks is not as widely known (yet) as many other CRM providers in the industry, but it is a strong contender in the arena. It has all the basic features and more for a business that needs a CRM system, and it seamlessly integrates with Gmail/Google for Business, which is a huge plus!

Pros

The Gmail integration is vital in so many ways, including record-keeping, recalling information, setting reminders for follow-ups and organizing project-related information. It's also highly intuitive. Although there are a number of self-paced and personal training opportunities, a relatively tech savvy individual should be able to navigate it with little trouble. It also includes a capability to keep your leads separate from your actual customers, while also moving them through a pipeline that you design. The Opportunities feature does the same thing, allowing you to visually track where any sales are and analyze any snags in your process.

Cons

There are some tricks to setting up the system, but ProsperWorks support is very clear in giving new clients the proper order of operations. If you follow the onboarding steps, you'll be successful.

Intuitive software at a price

Copper was great to use. It has native integration with gmail which makes things easier (you can achieve the same function in other CRM's with only a few steps) It's really nice to work in something that feels google but pricing was just out of the picture for us. Other alternatives like teamwave provide the same/more services for an overall price

Pros

Copper is really easy to use, especially for people new to CRMs and that use g suite/gmail constantly. It connects directly through your gmail and provides the same features as other robust CRMs

Cons

It's really expensive, especially for startups and there are better options out there for a lot cheaper. Great software, exclusive pricing

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Because of the native integration and discounts for social organisations. The native integration isn't necessary

Reasons for Switching to Copper

zoho is clunky and horrible. A huge range of software that you won't use or the functionality is horrible and its better to use other packages

Praveen from Accenture

ProsperWorks is one of the best CRM solutions I used so far

Pros

Has a standardized graphical user interface. Has superb marketing feature. It is simple to install the setup and doesn't require much training on its usage. Helps you track leads and automatically sending them notifications, thereby increasing the sales. It is cloud-based and is integrated with Google applications making it easy to track all the interactions with your clients, Mailchimp, linked in. You can create and notes for each lead. It has a feature, wherein you can check if a prospect has opened your mail or not. The customer service and support team are very responsive. Each of the client’s profile comprises relevant information in addition to the previous conversation threads. Pipeline reporting helps large businesses. You can prioritize and plan all your events and meetings and set up task reminders. As it is integrated with Google products, manual data entry is avoided and it has helped in saving time and minimizing errors.

Cons

One of the main drawbacks of this CRM is that it lacks call integrations. The reporting feature needs upgradation.

Basil from Leaf & Limb

Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose ProsperWorks

Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Pros

Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

Cons

My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

Jonathan from Fortress Wealth

Small business owner review of Copper/Prosperworks after using it one year

In general we like it. It does the basics, database of people and companies with contact info, notes, email tracking, bulk email sending. As I said we don't use the sales bits or the pipeline functionality (pipelines are tasks made up of a series of steps which can be assigned). We just use it as a basic CRM. It works with Google Contacts, GMail and Calendar so you become a Google baby. You do have to pay for G Suite, it allows you to use your own domain and emails which is fine. We looked at a lot of CRMs (both free and expensive) and found this worked very well for the price. They still lack a few odd little things though, no birthdays (although you can do that through Google Contacts + Calendar) and it default sort people by their first names. We upgraded to the medium version so we could add lots of user columns to people. Two thumbs up.

Pros

Relatively inexpensive. Straight forward to use. Customer support is excellent. It has extensions to a good pool of add-ons. It uses pre-existing things like Google Calendar rather than re-inventing them.

Cons

It sits on Google's G Suite so you have to buy that also. It has extensions to things you have to pay for (versus free ones). Has some quirks (below). Has a lot of sales stuff (projections, staff etc) we do not need.

Joshua from QuestionPro

Great product, built on the best email provider!

- We used to use Pipedrive before Copper however when we got to know about this tool we have been really pleased with the decision to migrate to this tool - I carried on the migration for my company and I faced little to no challenges in order to migrate my data - Since, we need to work on it daily it is really a good experience to handle this tool - Feed back from the team has been great as well.

Pros

-Best thing about it is the seamless integration with Gmail and the plugin that it provides within the email. - Really like their training / help centre - Workfllow automation is great, been using it a lot - Get good reports out of these, especially the sales forecast and activites

Cons

- If I were to point out, it would be that they do not have a continuous support over livechat on weekends for certain hours. - There isn't a direct way to get a report out of copper for any opportunities that have been moved to a particular stage at a particular time

Reasons for Switching to Copper

- Seamless integration with Gmail - Better forecast reports - Great plugin within Gmail for which we do not need to switch between apps - Better sales reports - Workflow automations

Jesse from Lighthouse Construction

Convenient

Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

Pros

It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

Cons

We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Price and flexibility. We ended up switching to Buildertrend after about a year though.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse. Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

Jesse from Encore Renewable Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

No brained choice for CRM

Overall excellent value. Really helps have an easy to use CRM.

Pros

Highly intuitive interface. Plugs in easily to our Google Suite. Easy to update how it is organized when we change our workflow.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more options to customize reports. The existing reports don’t seem to work that well based on How we use the software.

Copper was better value.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Jesse. The team is going to love seeing this review!

Mehdi from AX Semantics

Cooper aka Prosperworks is Love

Im using it daily for 10-12h, if they would improve their mobile version and implement a dark mode, so that i don’t get blind i would be gassed.

Pros

Without Copper i would be loosing so much hair, that i would be bald of the amount of stress consumption i get to account all my Leads & Opportunities.

Cons

nothing

Usability,support,money,time

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Preventing Mehdi from hair loss since 2017. Looking to keep it that way for you for years to come!

Remco from remcovanderpluijm.nl online marketing

Copper: The CRM tool for Google G Suite users

Lead management with a dashboard instead of searching in my mailbox for important mails.

Pros

The seamless integration with Google G Suite makes this tool a terrific CRM tool. Now that Copper also has add a Project Management tool makes it even more beautiful.

Cons

I don't know any cons for Copper. I don't have any negative experiences so far for this Google G Suite CRM tool.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Google G Suite recommendation.

Kamatara from Circles USA

Daily Use = Time Saved

Time management, task management, contact information, opportunity pipelines, email logs, project logs, contracts and calling management.

Pros

I love being able to read my teammates emails to our clients so when I speak to that client, I can see what was said or offered or attached. Then we are a united front in communication with no extra time spent.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything yet that I don't like.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

functionality and price, no need to get more than we need and use something really complicated.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Love that you're saving a ton of time with Copper, Kamatara!

Jonathan from Fortress Wealth

Satisfied although they need to evolve a bit more

If you want a good solid system, inexpensive, that is distributed amongst free google functions get it. We looked at a lot of crms and pick this one.

Pros

We are a small two-person firm needing a simple crm to manage our clients. Prosperworks/Copper works for us. We can enter companies and people and attach notes. We have installed it under a Google G Suite account so we use Gmail for mail, Google calendar, Google contacts and Google Drive. P/C integrates with all of these and works fine. Updates in the crm propagate to gmail and contacts. It also logs emails under the right person. P/C has a facility for Tasks (which we don't really use - it is a bit lunky) , Leads and Opportunities which we don't use so we can't comment on them. Since you are not using a big crm it is very inexpensive yet gives us everything we need.

Cons

Some obvious things which I assume will be fixed soon. No Birthdays. Its default is to sort by first name! It would be nice if changes to Google Contacts would propagate back to P/C but if you are using the crm then not really an issue. Also it would be nice if it logged phone calls and DocuSign stuff for free but I think you can get that through paid add-ins.

Mohit from QuestionPro

So far the best CRM

Great platform to manage the leads an opportunity. Seamless experience as it integrates with gmail.

Pros

The drag and drop feature for opportunities works the best. Eg: Qualified lead to pricing sent etc. The integration with Gmail is fantastic. No need to go to the actual Copper website to create a lead or an opportunity, it can simply be done from your gmail page. The files column helps to keep all documents at one single place for review. Also, the tag functionality works for me very well in terms of a collaborative effort on a specific opportunity.

Cons

Logging the task of an opportunity even once you have marked it as done. I feel this is unnecessary

James from Energy Drive Systems

Industry: Mining & Metals

Been a useful business tool

Pros

The way I am able to view my opportunity pipeline

Cons

cant take time stamps of daily values and export

Overall impression

not user friendly

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review, James.

John from Eternal Insurance Agency

Basic CRM

Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Pros

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Cons

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

James from Criterion Research

Industry: Oil & Energy

Criterion Research's Copper Use Case

Pros

The product is super easy to use and integrates directly with Gmail, which we are power users of. We also linked it with Slack to keep the sales teams up to date on pipeline changes.

Cons

The automation seems a bit hard to use but we need to put in more time to streamline that function.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Thanks, James!

Nicole from International Education Programs

Great CRM for remote teams!

Copper has allowed our remote team to work together much easier. It also allows for easy report and visualization of key data. We're doing a much better job of interacting with our clients and prospects.

Pros

This is a super intuitive, easy to implement system. It is super customizable and have allowed our remote team to work more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

The "read receipt" feature is not super reliable. I wish they would deactivate this feature until the tech has caught up with this idea.

Ease of use and price.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

GoAbroad HQ was going out of business. However, they were also not currently meeting our needs.

Response from Copper

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Nicole!

Alex from CELARENT

Get all you need to handle your sales opportunity

I really appreciate this CRM and since I use it I experienced several improvements. Cooper was my greatest choice to handle with sales opportunity. The price maybe too high when compared with others softwares as soon? Maybe.

Pros

Still easy to use, although with the necessary improvements it is starting to get complex. But I say that they are in the right balance between increasing functionality and ease of use of the software. frequent updates make the system more complete whether it's desktop or Android application.

Cons

Help library is not sufficient to solve or explain common questions. Projects feature could be more useful in order to helping to handle won or loose opportunities. And Projects not all integrated with the rest of functions. I don't know why. AI not arrived at Cooper too.

Ana from Chill Expeditions

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I love the Gmail and other Google Apps integrations. It makes it really easy for us, as we have team members in different locations.

Pros

It's really easy to use and we have all the info we need in the same place. It's also really good at sending reminders for tasks, opportunities, etc.

Cons

I wish I could link the company's contact info (mailing address, phone #, etc) to any new people added to that company.

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, Ana!

Nick from RumbleUp

Switched from Pipedrive to Copper

Pros

At the beginning of 2019 we knew we needed a more robust CRM system. Our team was growing and we needed to make it easier to hand off a client from sales to service.

Cons

There is a higher learning curve on Copper but it's just because it's a more robust system.

Reasons for Switching to Copper

Pipedrive is a great system for smaller firms but when you're expanding it's not that great. Pipedrive is just dedicated to a sales team whereas we needed something for the whole company.

Response from Copper

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Nick! Stoked to be a part of your MarTech stack and help your growing team!

PEDRO from ITnsify

Great CRM embedded with G Suite

The best CRM in the market.

Pros

Embedded 100% with G Suite, integration with many other solutions - easy to use.

Cons

Not linked (embedded) with Google chat and Google Voice. Would be a nice feature.

Reasons for Choosing Copper

Because was made to be integrated with G Suite.

Dulce from R&R Law Group

Love it!!

Pros

Cons

For a little while, the mobile version wasn't letting me view emails, even my own emails. It would say I didn't have sufficient permissions. But that seems to have been resolved. I love it!

Reasons for Switching to Copper

I got a new job and they used Copper instead of Abacus. It was a HUGE upgrade and I am thankful for it! Love Copper

Response from Copper

Replied February 2020

Thanks, Dulce! Happy to hear you're a fan and that the mobile hurdle you were running into was resolved.

Brad

Ideal for sales teams that operate in G Suite

Pros

Hands down ProsperWorks is the most well integrated CRM with Google Suite. The built in integrations means a ton less manual data entry, and GMail side bar make accessing contact and opportunity info quick and easy. I also really like the elegance and simplicity of the user interface and user experience across the side bar, web app, and mobile app. A particularly stellar features is the board layout of opportunities in the web app that makes project and pipeline tracking incredibly transparent. Lastly, their customer service is stellar. Within 10 mins of signing up for a free trial, I received a call from their support team and scheduled a demo with an account rep that has been extremely helpful and accessible throughout.

Cons

ProsperWorks is a CRM and only a CRM. While this may work great for sales teams, it may fall short for teams that manage and execute on projects throughout the entire life cycle who may require more robust project management, data capture, and reporting features. Integrations with other project management softwares are available through apps like Zapier, but it would be nice to have a bit more project management & reporting features under the hood.