All Datanyze Reviews

10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2020

Powerful data at your fingerprints

I personally think that this tool is a must for every sales team to be utilising or at least BDR teams.

PROS

- fantastic technographic data for prospecting into accounts - being able to get with a simple UI ( an app on your browser) all the current tools that a company is using and use that to evaluate where they are at in their tech maturity, sophistication and find accounts that use competitors tools to run rip and replace campaigns

CONS

the solution isn't cheap especially when you're buying datasets with filters (e.g CRM-SFDC, that are using Adobe Analytics and are from the USA, UK and Germany )

Samuel

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2018

I use datanyze daily to qualify accounts by checking their revenue and tech stack.

Qualifying companies quickly. Datanyze loads very fast and makes my job much easier. It also helps me quickly access inbound accounts and continue a conversation without a delay in discussing what tools prospects are using. The eyeball feature lets me know which of a variety of tools the company is using and can help with sales talk tracks.

PROS

Datanyze if very quick to load and the most accurate data analyzing tool I've used. Checking revenue company size and tools like marketing automation can be done in a matter of seconds. It is very helpful in finding company locations and what tools they are currently using with the eyeball feature. The free service is very easy to access and allows for me to prospect and qualify companies quickly .

CONS

The datanyze credits for the free service are very limited. You are only allowed so many uses on the free version before being cut off. This can be frustrating when deciding whether or not to pursue an account. Datanyze sometimes won't show up on certain companies for some reason which can leave you in the dark guessing to see if a company is qualified.

Reviewed November 2023

cannot use my account anymore

Managed to find alot of correct infomation but cannot use datanyze anymore as my email jhas changed

PROS

lots of info available, lots of info such as phone numbers , emails

CONS

i cannot use datanyze anymore because my email has changed , so can't login anymore

MD Masoom✔

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Great technology tracking tool. Love it...

My overall experience with Datanyze is great. I am using it for more than 4 years and found it really impressive. It helps me to find out about the technology stack of the perticular company, helps me to find out the right point of contact, funding, revenue, address and more. Datanyze is now part of my daily work and I can say that this is a must-have tool for every sales and marketing team. I love their reports and dashboards.

PROS

I like this software technology feature the most, it is providing me accurate information about the tech stack of the perticuar website/product/company. I also like Datanyze's easy to use interface in which everyone can handle this tool easily. I also like Datanyze's customer support team and they are very responsive and supportive.

CONS

I would like to highlight only one thing that I like least about it and which is Datanyze's cost is a little bit expensive but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Reviewed January 2018

Datanyze helps my prospecting efforts by making it easy to identify my prospect's current software

PROS

- At the click of a button, I can identify the various softwares being used on my prospects website. I'm in the business of SAAS and solution software, so being able to know what competitors my prospects are using is very helpful when making my business case - Also helpful in finding emails for contact people

CONS

- sometimes the results aren't correct - the email finder tool can time out frequently - does not enable the user to verify if the email found is correct

Zach

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Datanyze has become an integral part of my daily sales prospecting.

Gives you key insights into the other technologies companies are running behind the scenes. For example, if you sell to HubSpot users, you can see if a website is running HubSpot simply by using datanyze. Datanyze does 1/4 of the discovery for you.

PROS

It doesn't do anything you couldn't do by simply inspecting the source code of the page, but it presents it in an organized and actionable manner, highlighting the factors that are most relevant to you.

CONS

Currently - I am using the free version, my only gripe is that I run out of credits! Outside of that, minor lags and the occasionally inaccurate revenue are the only shortcomings.

Reviewed December 2018

everybody should knows datanyze

PROS

Datanyze was useful when I was working in the sales department in IT company. Before meeting with a customer I was checking datanyze to get know better my potential client which means for ex. to check what kind of software he is using/ on which platform he's got his website.

CONS

Datanyze is dedicated to big size companies- it can be to expensive for the rest.

1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Great data, lousy customer service

Great data, but when you need help, forget it.

PROS

Contact data is pretty accurate and robust.

CONS

Their customer service is TERRIBLE. Response times are slow. No online chat or phone #. So if they don't respond, you're stuck.

Reviewed December 2017

All the info you could every need

PROS

It provides a plethora of data, gives you everything from the content management system, SEO terms, advertising the client is doing and much much more.

CONS

It can be difficult to create lists to find prospects, a lot of times the data is old and not very recent. It is also pretty expensive.

Reviewed December 2017

It was a good experience

PROS

Good customer service Big database Good filtering options Helpful tools like datanyze insider, alerts

CONS

Some data is outdated The database is huge yet a lot of accounts are missing information Some features I used became available only with additional charge

tommy

great for prospecting

PROS

ease of use is awesome. the ability to group different lists is a beautiful thing. the info is pretty up to date.

CONS

some of the info could be updated real time, however, i understand people jump from company to company pretty often.

Lauren

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Easy widget to use with my research! It saves me so much time in my day

PROS

I like the layout of the tool and how easy it is to understand. There is more to do on this tool than just see the companies a website will use, I also can see tweets and what I have in Salesforce.

CONS

The free version only takes you so far so if you do research on sites as much as I do then I would look into getting all you can from the software.

Sam

Reviewed March 2018

Datanyze gives me a clear picture of the tech stack that we fit in with.

PROS

I like the ability to simply pull up the tab in the Chrome browser to quickly see if we should target certain organizations based on the tech stacks they have.

CONS

I would like to see a better sync within other tools like salesloft. The sync to salesforce is really nice but with multiple tools it is a bit more time consuming to filter data.

Ashley

Reviewed September 2017

Great tool for prospecting!

PROS

Datanyze has been a great tool for our team to use in their prospecting efforts. Our SDR's like that Datanyze provides phone numbers for prospects as well as gives visibility into which technology tools that company is using. There is a Salesforce integration that gives visibility into leads that you already have in your database. It also allows you to push leads directly into Salesforce from within Datanyze.

CONS

Sometimes Datanyze has outdated information in terms of contacts that are no longer with an organization.

Kay

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

No customer support - very disappointing

Very poor - I upgraded from a FREE trial after a couple of days and paid $252 for a yearly sub with 960 searched per annum. (80 per month)_ I have use this for 2 weeks and have sourced 16 leads and went to use it today and it says i have to buy more credits!!!!!!!!! So hard to contact anyone on their site and eventually found a help email address on line. Have sent 2 emails and NO response. Total rip off and waste of money.

PROS

Ease of use and the information you can gleen.

CONS

NOT being able to contact this company after being asked to pay more money after only using 16 credits - NOT being able to contact someone to sort this out EASILY. Feel I have been ripped off.

Reviewed August 2018

Good plug in

PROS

Very good tool at reading what tech a website is using.

CONS

They seems to have improved their packages.

Reviewed January 2018

All the technographics you want

PROS

It goes to the website and lets you know everything about the site, from the host, types of campaigns, seo keywords, email marketing, etc. It is a great way to do research on a client.

CONS

The interface is clunky and it could be easier to use. It is difficult to create prospect lists. The information is sometimes outdated and old.