• Pros

• "The back-end of the software is very easy to use. Changes can be made instantly and pushed directly to our website and to the AutoTrader. "

• "You can drill down on all analytics, leads, and inventory with just a couple clicks on your mouse. Best site we have"

• "Helps me to maintain, change and execute any daily functions on the spur of the moment and its live almost instantly"

• Cons

• "Seems like over the years that aspects are falling behind compared to other competitors (I am also hearing this from our managers who compare us to our auto competitors and what they use and show)."

• "nothing, the tool is easy to use and if you need customer service they are there!"

• "None. Everything is very easy to understand and use. Being connected with about 75% of all our vendors helps"

Browse Dealer.com Reviews

Jayson

Kyle from Sunnyside Auto Group

Dealer.com ControlCenter Review

Using Dealer.com ControlCenter is a great way to make sure you are getting all the correct info you need for the dealership. Highly recommended for anyone looking to close more sales.

Pros

Dealer.com ControlCenter provides everything I need to make sure I get enough eyes on the vehicles we sell at the dealership. This gives me full control when it comes to monitoring and statistics as well. You need to know when something isn't working and this Control Center gives you great insight.

Cons

I find some of the navigation to be a little hard to understand. It's not the best layout and it feels like not a lot of thought when into how to properly jump from area to area. But, once you understand where everything is it becomes much easier. I wish there was a way to edit the panels in the order of my choosing.

Ryan from A. Crivleli Auto Group

Put the Deal in Dealer.com

Pros

It's easy to use and whatever is not able to be accessed there is a tech support line that's ready to help you. Of all the tech supports it is the easiest to get ahold of someone, and more times than not they can fix your issue over the phone without having to escalate it. The websites look great and are form functioning across multiple different sites, making integration easy for pricing, images, and just about anything you may need. While still giving the customer most of the control.

Cons

There are some functions that don't work as intended, but a quick tech support call can get those fixed pretty quickly. They also do have some things locked behind paywalls, if you will, that could be open or should be part of base packages, but otherwise it's very user-friendly.

Allison from University Auto Center

Slow Websites & Unhelpful Support

Overall, Dealer.com is not the worst website provider I have used, but there are so many others that are better at a similar price point, that it makes the hassle of trying to work with them pointless.

Pros

The only item I like in reference to Dealer.com websites is the amount of things you can change on the site and in the containers. This makes it easy to set your site apart from others and make it different.

Cons

The websites are slow and the text is very hard to read. It is not super compatible on mobile versions and support takes a very long time to get things done, or they do not complete the ticket at all.

Lindsey from Automotive

Ease of use

I have used this for over three years and am always happy with the updates and ease of use!

Pros

This site is easy to use and navigate. It offers many tools and is user friendly. It is multi functional and handles many of my needs for the dealership.

Cons

I wish I could use this program for all of my internet management needs. I wish it were more compatible with other programs.

John from Reedman-Toll Auto Group

Support is great, But more widgets could be added

Dealer.com is a great product to make sure that you can stay open 24 hours a day. The ability for customers to view your inventory online is crucial and they allow you to do that with minor hiccups.

Pros

Support is great, and we don't have many issues when it comes to our website that can't be resolved quickly. This is extremely important as our website drives most of our business. We use CDK for some of our other sites, and we constantly have problems with that site.

Cons

The sites seem to be pretty basic, and the lack of widgets don't allow for a particularly visually appealing site. I would also like to see a mobile app included in the subscription.

Solid Program

Dealer Website and analytical data collecting to allow me to make better marketing decisions.

Pros

It gives you a ton of data on our your site performance. Pretty easy to make changes to your site. Good templates to work from.

Cons

I wish there was a staging area for making changes to the website because right now most changes are live and I would rather have to make it live myself. Good data but I wish I could track a lead from my site through their visit and their origin.

Jennifer from Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships

Great website and easy to edit

Pros

We have used dealer.com for over 6 years. It is easy to make changes in their backend tool to your website. Support team is great help and usually in a timely manner.

Cons

There are other providers that seem to be more technologically advanced than dealer.com. Recently we have been switched between a few reps. It would be nice to have a consistent one who can help make suggestions and be there for quick questions and understand your wants and needs as a car dealership.

Marina from Sioux Falls Ford

Over the years with Dealer.com

Overall good. Have good relationships with the reps we have had (they do seem to change quite a bit).

Pros

It is easy to use and overall good customer support. I tend to call right away to avoid wasted time.

Reasons for Choosing Dealer.com

Use of our products combined.

Elysia from Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd.

We use this to control our inventory on AutoTrader.ca and to merchandise our new and used vehicles.

This tool seems to be on top of the emerging technologies in the field.

Pros

It is extremely easy to navigate and has a variety of reporting measurements which is important to my role. This tool is put together by a team that clearly understands our needs as an automotive dealer.

Cons

I don't know if it is an issue with Dealer.com or AutoTrader but we cannot syndicate photos from dealer.com to our actual website.

Rene from Ciocca Subaru

I love how easy it is to use Control Center

Pros

Easy to build webpages, large media library, great informational reporting, and the support staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Cons

There have been times that I don't have some widgets I need. So I think just add more widgets for users that know how to use the software.

Jason from City

Awesome!

Pros

Cons

None. The website and back-end to dealer.com is top notch. I cant say one bad thing about this product or the people that stand behind it.

Barrie from Winegard Motors Ltd.

We use Dealer.com to host our website and to merchandise our new and used vehicles

We have used Dealer.com ControlCenter for at least 6 years, allowing us to edit descriptions and pricing on all of our new and used vehicles. We can also make regular changes to our website, add new pages using their widgets and HTML settings, and update our slideshow as OEM incentives change.

Pros

Cons

Some things can be done at the dealership level, but Dealer.com requires certain changes to be implemented by their support team, usually with an added cost.

Reasons for Choosing Dealer.com

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

debra from Ford Lincoln

Excellent example of excellence

Ben from City Auto Mall

This has everything!

Pros

If you're looking for a website that you can see everything this is the product you need. Analytics are awesome

Doug from Courtesy Auto Grooup

We have been a ControlCenter user for several years updates are quick and support is excellent

Pros

Ease of use (has an intuitive process(, Support Staff is very helpful if a error occurs or you need to make changes and Training both in house and web based.

Jennifer from Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships

This product has been great for us.

Our dealership has used dealer.com for approximately 5 years now and they have been great. Always there to help when we need it from the support team to our account managers.

Pros

Ease of use.

Daniel from John Kufleitner Auto Group

Dealer.com Antiquated and Old

Pros

I think the dealer.com support, for the most part, is good. They call you right back and try to handle your issues as quick as possible.

Cons

Everything is cookie cutter and if you try to set up your own webpages, their editor throws you back to the 1990s where, to get anything to work properly, you have to hard code it. Also the system and website is not responsive.

Lindsey from Family Ford

Easy to Navigate

This program is easy to use. I trained myself on how to operate it, however there are helpful tutorials available if needed. Love it!

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. It has a variety of tools that can be utilized. Easy for beginners.

Cons

On occasion I have trouble reloading the program however I have not reached out for tech support with this issue, my honest feeling is that my issues stem from my outdated computer operating system.

Jack from Nashville Toyota North

Dealer.com was amazing several years ago

Pros

Dealer.com controlcenter is a simple to use dashboard that allows you to control your online presence. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Dealer.com has merged with Cox Automotive, and their entire support department merged too. The support team used to be a shining star for Dealer.com, but since the merger they have assigned website accounts to reps who have no idea what they are doing, and have to escalate every ticket to the point where they can take weeks.

Daniel from WestwayVR.com

Outdated and Hard to Use

Dealer.com provides a DMS for car dealerships and is tasked with inventory management, website, and customer service related services.

Pros

Dealer.com provides basic functionality. It does work for the bare minimum functionality.

Cons

This company was once very innovative but now the software is bloated, the customer support is underwhelming, and the price is quite high. Everything about Dealer.com just feels old and sluggish. It has been passed by time.

chris from david stanley dodge

control center

very user friendly experience, the control center is finally user friendly where you can control more options without support involved

Pros

the product is much improved from the previously back-end tools

Cons

na

Mitchell from Thompsons Family of Dealerships

Needs updating

Incredibly neutral. Simply, the design of the websites looks completely last decade.

Pros

The website editor is easy to use and you do not need to know HTML. Templates when creating new pages, too. But...

Cons

Had lots of bugs and issues in our time. Support was slow in many cases. The website design is cookie-cutter boring. Looks old. Hard to make your website standout with their old designs. We had multiple blackouts, too.

Sam from Granier Consulting

7 Out Of 10

I use this for my dealer's website. It makes quick edits easy which is nice. And the support team is great!

Pros

I have been using this software for 6+ years. It is easy to use and gets the job done. But what I like most is the customer service. I have always had a great rep. They are almost always available to answer calls and if not they will call right back.

Cons

Like I said I have been using this software for 6+ years and the software had made minimal updates from day one. A lot has changed in 6 years and I don't feel like Dealer.com is keeping up.

User Friendly

Pros

This product is easier to use and navigate I like that I can print the customer credit application right from the main page

Cons

I just started using the software but so far there isn't anything I don't like

Katie from Newton Motor Group

Dealer.com is not my first choice for reporting

It was good using this product while having other Dealer.com services, but I would not choose it otherwise.

Pros

I like that it can house several Dealer.com products at once: analytics for websites, paid search, and more.

Cons

The design of this software is pretty outdated and bulky, and sometimes the numbers in their analytics differed from other sources.

Travis from Self employed

Industry: Security and Investigations

The real deal

My over all experience with them has been positive. I would recomend them to any one in need of that typr of service.

Pros

I thought it was very informative. It was also real easy to operate. If I needed help I was able to find there contact info with no problems. It was also easy for me to save and continue at a later time/date. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars.

Cons

That it is to slow to get to the final outcome

Samantha from Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dealer.com is great!

They are very easy to navigate with, and very helpful! They are very easy to contact and quick at resolving issues that we have!

Pros

Very easy to navigate

Cons

None, great product

Jesse from Dave Sinclair Ford

Dealer.com is a great webhosting solution.

We have been using Dealer.com now for over 6 months and aided us in taking our website capabilities to a whole new level. It provides great customization and great customer support.