DealerCenter

DealerCenter Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Great wonderful comprehensive, all basic and advanced systems, posting systems is excellent will save us a lot of money."
  • icon"I feel like this software has so many features...almost too many but when they are all mastered, I feel like it will be excellent."
  • icon"We are very pleased with the service and program we've been given, our DealerCenter rep has also been pleasant to work with. I've been in the car business for 47 years."
  • icon"It was only frustrating when I didn't know how to use it."
  • icon"Forgetting my password and having to log in everyday can sometimes be annoying."
  • icon"It's a little hard to use. I'll need some more training to become profficient."

Have you used DealerCenter and would like to share your experience with others?

All DealerCenter Reviews

1-25 of 1,367 Reviews

Stephen

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pros

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Cons

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Had a great relationship with previous account manager who was AMAZING and that's honestly what brought me back. I have been considering other options for our DMS, CRM, and Website recently now that we are growing but my new Rep has been great so far so we will see what we can resolve first. I am looking forward to working with her and hoping it all works out

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Moved to a smaller lot and the price point combined with features having the ability to keep most things in one place was big

Anthony

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to do the most basics of tasks and I get frustrated every time I call. Often I have to call and or email several times to get one thing fixed, and sometimes 4 or 5 times about the same issue. There is a lot of stuff you can do with it now, and i think most of it is a good idea and I would hate to have to do it, but i'm starting to look at other bhph software. It has a lot of features, but its more Unnecessarily complicated and I always have to call to figure out the special trick to do what i need to do. I just don't want to deal with dealercenter anymore.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

Summer

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

The Route one integration was going to save me so much time

Sean

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Dealer center was more user friendly and seamless in comparison.

Anees

DealerCenter tool

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

One stop shop for my entire business + they have a top-notch CRM tool.

Dillon

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)

adrian

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pros

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

I chose DealerCenter because it's more user friendly.

Arturo

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

More value for the money , better integrations, better websites platforms

Jason

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Word of mouth from another dealer led me to this product.

Dan

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Leemon

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Very impressive and powerful.

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

AHMED

DealerCenter Review

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Frazer didnt have scanning features and docs

WELMA

REVIEW

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

Misty