What are DealerCenter users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DealerCenter software through verified user reviews

1,341 Reviews

1,217

• icon"Great wonderful comprehensive, all basic and advanced systems, posting systems is excellent will save us a lot of money."
  • icon"I feel like this software has so many features...almost too many but when they are all mastered, I feel like it will be excellent."
  • icon"We are very pleased with the service and program we've been given, our DealerCenter rep has also been pleasant to work with. I've been in the car business for 47 years."
  • icon"It was only frustrating when I didn't know how to use it."
  • icon"Forgetting my password and having to log in everyday can sometimes be annoying."
  • icon"It's a little hard to use. I'll need some more training to become profficient."

Browse all DealerCenter Reviews

• Have you used DealerCenter and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,341 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,341 reviews

Brandon Michel

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Gary

Impressive

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days. In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air. A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Old software had in house server that crashed daily ... no internet access unless connected to the server... no mobile app.. they promised to create a web based solution, but never did... we were their customers faithfully for nearly 9 years before making the switch.

samantha

Integrated system

Pros

There are many banks that are integrated with this system, which helps us contract more deals. This helps us with leads as we can keep all of the customer's information in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the system delays which causes an issue with contracting deals but other than that it's an easy system to use.

Josh

DealerCenter Use

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

There was another dealer we work closely with who was already signed up with DC. To keep things simple and be able to share data quickly we went with the same system.

Rodney

DealerCenter is the best solution for the Independent dealer

DealerCenter has a fast customer service response time & constantly improving the solution

Pros

Easy to navigate, all in one solution, fully integrated lender management tool.

Cons

So far there has been nothing that I like the least about DealerCenter.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Introduced to me from my Westlake rep

Sam

Add ons

Expensive. Lots of add ons and fees fees not the best customer service

Pros

Online and can be accessed from other computers and stations. Seems to work and not crash often like other software

Cons

Price and add ons and bill / pricing constantly changing. If there is a billing issue have to wait for rep to call u

Pricing

Promise of lower pricing

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Had a great relationship with previous account manager who was AMAZING and that's honestly what brought me back. I have been considering other options for our DMS, CRM, and Website recently now that we are growing but my new Rep has been great so far so we will see what we can resolve first. I am looking forward to working with her and hoping it all works out

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Moved to a smaller lot and the price point combined with features having the ability to keep most things in one place was big

Summer

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

The Route one integration was going to save me so much time

Sean

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Dealer center was more user friendly and seamless in comparison.

Arturo

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

More value for the money , better integrations, better websites platforms

LEANDRO

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pros

LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

BECAUSE WANT CENTRALIZE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE AND BE ABLE TO CONTOL.

Jo Ann

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

App,On-line accessibility,Route One integration,Inventory management,BHPH management,Website.Ability to scan and quickly price cars with KBB.

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

I can’t remember the name of the product.It was $50 a month and we could only use it on one windows based unit.This didn’t work at all.We love being able to access DC from anywhere,and we also love the APP.It’s so good that I’ve completely forgotten about the other program we used.Good riddance!

Dan

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

JASON

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Expense and overall functionality

Expense and overall functionality

Great

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Pros

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Nima

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Anees

DealerCenter tool

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

One stop shop for my entire business + they have a top-notch CRM tool.

Jason

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Word of mouth from another dealer led me to this product.

Jonathan

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Dillon

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)

OSCAR

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Victor

Great Software at a Great Price!

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Loved the layout, website templates, and overall ease of use.

AutoManager

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

DeskManger was starting to feel dated. Limited functions.

Richard

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

Leemon

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,341 reviews