All Dubb Reviews

LaMont

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

A Must have Tool

Dubb is probably my number tool I use everyday. It's quick, easy, and dead simple to use.

PROS

Ease of use. Constant updates. The weekly webinars are great for ideas as well.

CONS

Nothing I think of at the moment. Additional features that I mentioned are the roadmap.

Reason for choosing Dubb

Mainly due to what was mentioned previously

Reasons for switching to Dubb

Dubb CTA's and integration with mobile.

Niki

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Dubb is a Great Solution for Video Communication No Matter the Industry

Customer support has been outstanding! Dubb makes it easy for users to share content with clients.

PROS

We use Dubb to host video we produce outside & within the Dubb platform to keep our clients informed of new solutions. We decided to use Dubb in lieu of our last hosting platform, because of the ability to apply multiple calls to action on a video landing page. Providing multiple ways for our clients to connect with us at their convenience is critical for us; Dubb provided the best options and value in this department. The other stand out feature is the Video Showcases that are essentially dynamic video playlists that we embed on our website. These are fantastic because the products we represent in our market fall into many different categories related to product type and application. With Showcases we are able to segment our videos into different playlist and they also feature a keyword search tool related to the tags we apply to each video and the video names. Dubb screen recording has also been a great solution for creating demos for our clients.

CONS

I believe the email marketing feature is still being developed and isn't at a stage where it makes sense for our use case at the moment.

Reason for choosing Dubb

Dubb offered more custom capabilities, easier content management and more features for the overall cost.

Reasons for switching to Dubb

We needed more flexibility in the use of calls to action and content management.

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

I was disappointed

I thought it was going to be a good tool for cold outreach but the actual product was not something I'd want potential clients to see.

PROS

It was easy to set up and create videos directly on my phone. On a basic level it achieved its original promise.

CONS

I had a lot of hope for Dubb but in the end it did not deliver. The video presentation was unimpressive and the landing pages did not stand out.

Gregory

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Dubb is an Awesome Platform Loaded with Features

I am using videos now to communicate with clients that are not taking the time to read regular emails

PROS

Dubb Video allows me to record, edit and send videos very easily and the tracking is excellent

CONS

As with many new programs, the GUI interface is designed with very clean interface and not all icons are described so it takes a few tries to figure out what they are.

Reason for choosing Dubb

Recommended by someone in a sales organization

Reasons for switching to Dubb

Better function, lower cost, no latency in connecting to server overseas

Mickey

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great value! Great product! So happy with the service and tech!

PROS

This service has it all! Teleprompt, AI, text and email campaign and even editing your video on the spot! great video for our database!

CONS

Nothing as of yet that I can think about its all been positive

Reasons for switching to Dubb

More features, better price and better customer service!

Antoinette

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

best video content creator out there

Their training is top-notch and their support is very personable. When I signed up for a free trial, someone called me within minutes and offered to sign me up for a free, interactive training webinar.

PROS

I LOVE that I can create landing pages with integrated documents and my Calendly account. It makes it super easy for the recipient to have everything they need in one place.

CONS

The teleprompter feature is mobile-only. I wish that feature was also available on Chrome. The only other thing I don't like is that the video quality when you use a green screen or virtual or blurred background is bad - they say you need a certain speed on your computer or something which I guess mine doesn't have.

Reasons for switching to Dubb

Dubb has all the features I was looking for and then some. It's like Vidyard and Loom are the Chuck Roast and Dubb is the Filet Mignon.

Carolyn

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2021

Life Saver

Wish I had known about this before - it would have saved much heartache in trying to do what I needed manually over the last few years. I like the analytics where I can go back and analyze who watched my videos - when and how often. Fantastic and instant feedback on what works and what doesn't.

PROS

I was using two email autoresponders and was frustrated with them. Not being able to add video easily nor could I add CTA buttons. When I learned about this capability in Dubb it changed my lead generation process because now I could get the message out in the way I wanted and add CTA buttons with several options depending on the prospects engagement levels. You can integrate this with your email responder, LinkedIn and more which is perfect. There are other capabilities I haven't explored yet - and looking forward to trying them.

CONS

Took me a while to figure it out like any new software - once I got the hang of it - it is now second nature.

Reason for choosing Dubb

It had the bells and whistles I needed. It was the perfect choice for me. It has changed my marketing strategy for the better.

Scott

Legal Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2022

You need DUBB!

Great! I've interacted with many people on the team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They there are to help.

PROS

More than just a video platform! It enables the entire sales process with powerful options like landing pages, calls to action and automations. And, they are constantly listening to customers and adding new features

CONS

DUBB offers a lot. You likely won't pick it up in a day but keep going and between their videos and excellent support they will help you get where you want to go!

Reasons for switching to Dubb

Looking for more functionality and a video tool that was easy-to-use and built for the entire sales process

Mike

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

You must use DUBB if you want your business to grow!

So far it's been amazing!

PROS

The ease of use and how professional the videos looked.

CONS

Nothing at this time...Everything has been amazing

Reasons for switching to Dubb

Dubb looked more user friendly and the price comparison

Megan

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

The Business Development and Outreach Tool we all NEEDED!

There's a huge ROI and it's made all the difference in my Business Development efforts in standing out !

PROS

Easy to integrate Easy to brandEasy to customize LOVED that I have an account/implementation manager

CONS

nothing super notable; gifs are a little grainy

Reason for choosing Dubb

The customizations, integrations with LI, CRM, etc.l , and brand-ability!

Joseph

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

I have back DAYS of my life between Dubb and an online calendar

Never any issues.

PROS

Sending videos in my emails has changed my business. Whether it's instructions on how to do something, full on presentations, or just a HELLO message, I can communicate much clearer with a short video than a mile long typed email. I haven't even tapped into all the advanced features like email marketing, CRM, etc. The service is well worth the money.

CONS

The only CON is that there are so many features, I FAIL to use them all.

Reason for choosing Dubb

I know I looked at a couple. I use to use a screen recording tool, then post to YouTube. That took a LOT of time. My videos are typically One to One... I don't need t be found on YouTube. Dubb is perfect.

Mike

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

It's been priceless and valuable to my work

4 plus years of using... VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

PROS

Ease of distribution of content to my base and social media

CONS

Need better editing tools to cut and splice some videos as needed

mORE ROBUST ADN USEFUL

Julio Cesar

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Excellent tool to visualize my videos and manage my contacts.

I have several years working with the tool that has allowed me to increase the views of my videos. It is a reliable platform to present my videos to my contacts.

PROS

It is easy to use, presents a very friendly format to visualize my videos and track them.I can make live videos to direct them to certain contacts through the email that the platform offers.You can insert the videos in my email with a previous presentation as in linkedin where my target audience is.

CONS

Maybe improve in contact management and with a marketing funnel platform

Reason for choosing Dubb

Easy to use, excellent presentation of my videos and a strength in calls to action

Reasons for switching to Dubb

It limited the action of my videos, because it only offered the recording or capture of my screens and almost no call to action of my contacts.

Reviewed May 2021

Brilliant video software for multiple uses!

Dubb has helped me grab the attention of clients and prospects. I have also used it to create show training videos for my staff members by using the screen record option. It intergrates with all browsers as an extension.

PROS

I love the way I can use Dubb to reach out to clients and prospects with a short attention catching video message.

CONS

It's not the cheapest software and if you use it daily as I do you'll need to subscribe to one of the higher tier levels.

Reviewed October 2020

Fantastic addition to my business!

Started off with the trial version of this platform and shot a few videos to some local businesses I've been prospecting. My strategy was to start off with a call to the business to let them know I'd be follow-up via email (keep in my, they've never met me). As soon as I started sending a video email (after initially prepping them) my response rate TRIPLED! With a little personality and charm, I got hard meetings set up and a few led to current clients. This platform makes a big difference in the video age. Take advantage!

PROS

Quality analytics tracking, great interface, and solid customer support (and helpful videos on YouTube!)

CONS

Wish the initial trial had more features when I first started using it.

Xavier

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Game Changer and only getting better

Love it and could not be without it! I am much better with it than without it!

PROS

I love how it makes my world smaller and it helps to impress those I am sending this too!

CONS

I wish the people I refer to them have a bit more hand-holding or someone that can be a point of contact so they can have a pleasant experience until they can master all of it's power and features on their own. Some people do need more of a step-by-step environment other than what can be found in video tutorials...

Timing was right.