What are Elead users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Elead software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy integration in the sense that had to pull lots of files from prior system, but it was easy I guess."
  • icon"Some of the people are a text away from helping you LIKE representativesFROM GOLD DIGGERS."
  • icon"Eleads CRM is a great opportunity to get your sales up...if you use it to your advantage. You have to use the products they offer as add one to really drive your vehicle sales through the roof."
  • icon"I have answered many times and the customer is very confused to what happen to the first person they were speaking to."
  • icon"The reporting tends to be confusing to understand as it relates to the analytics I am trying to measure per salesperson, BDC agent, lead source, etc."
  • icon"Must pay ReyRey an integration fee. Must watch for duplicate records and merge them."

Browse all Elead Reviews

• Have you used Elead and would like to share your experience with others?

Justin

Very Simple Smooth System

A+ Greg has been an addition to our team. The CRM as a whole has helped us speed up our process, make things clear and ample amount of reports allow us to track, monitor and adjust.

Pros

We love eLead. Very easy for someone New to use, but if you want to take it to the next level that can be done as well. I would consider us a power user....from our front end to the back end we use the system, dot the I's cross the T's etc...Our Account Manager is easily the Best In The Business.

Cons

Lot of little breaks, things not syncing up etc...

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had such a great experience with our products and support. If there is ever anything we can do to improve or make your experience better, please let us know.

Replied August 2018

Elead CRM - A Strong Choice

I've had the great privilege to meet and work with a lot of awesome professional people at Elead. The support for me has been exceptional and many have gone above and beyond in comparison to other companies.

Pros

It's really user friendly for the majority of people. There's a lot of comprehensive data that can be utilized as long as it gets set up correctly.

Cons

Server downtime due to location time zone - this issue would not effect anyone in the lower 48 states of the US.

Reasons for choosing Elead

It was a combination of they had what we were looking for, even before the CDK acquisition, Elead was used in 7 of the top 10 dealerships in the nation, so how could you go wrong there as well as similar dealerships that were already using Elead.

Reasons for switching to Elead

The CDK CRM was old, antiquated and no one at the dealership really used it. We switched to Elead CRM and have been there for quite some time. After we switched, CDK actually acquired Elead to offset their systems shortcomings

March 2022

Elead Review

Based on my original introduction to the system I expected a lot more from Eleads as a CRM. To say I am disappointment is an understatement!

Pros

I feel most dealerships use Eleads as it can integrate with other systems fairly easily compared to other CRM's.

Cons

1) Reports are slow to load. It would be nice if stats were automatically updated and visible on the main dashboard. 2. As a salesperson I rely on having the ability to narrow down a search based on specific criteria and generate a list of clients I can call based on available inventory eg, we receive a MODEL XYZ and I should be able to to search all clients that have an interest in Model XYZ. I feel the search capabilities for a salesperson to maximize their database and prospecting are not satisfactory. 3) The system is extremely slow . I have run Eleads on a high speed FIOS connection and it is still slow so it is not the speed of my internet connection as Eleads will tell you when you complain about speed.

Reasons for switching to Elead

It was a decision by Management

Aisha

February 2022

Great CRM

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Can keep track of calls and messages in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the CRM can lag or take longer then usual to load.

Response from Elead

Hi Aisha, Thanks for taking the time to review Elead, we're glad to hear you are finding Elead easy to use and navigate. Thanks! Elead

Replied March 2022

Heather

Romeo Auto Group Review from BDC Manager

Elead is overall a great tool. There are some kinks that need to be worked out but unfortunately you are not able to contact anyone to make suggestions. Customer service is on the higher side when you call in, but the reps for the stores have not been the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been the ultimate breath of fresh air and even no longer being in charge of our account, still helps out when someone else can not get something solved. Compared to other CRMs I would say Elead has an edge up.

Pros

The easy accessibility to our customers. Multiple mining areas. Customized reports.

Cons

Lead assignment rules. Be-backs not being accurate. Having to call in for most things to be changed rather than just being able to make the changes yourself.

Reasons for switching to Elead

Comparing the two after using Vin Solutions, Elead was a much better option.

Response from Elead

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

The Best CRM is the One You Actually Utilize

I like it. It is easy to use. I would recommend for a company that won't need much support from Elead.

Pros

I like that I can have more than 1 customer record open at once. I like that it is web-based. I like the ability to customize every process as needed. The email campaign setup is easy.

Cons

Customer service is nonexistent. I'm unable to customize the workflow myself - Elead must do it but elead rarely returns calls. I had to send a cancelation email to get a response after months of trying.

User friendly

Response from Elead

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. Please provide an email or contact information so we can have a customer service rep reach out to help with support. We would love to help address your business needs! Thank you! Elead

Replied August 2021

DSharp review

Pros

The range of eleadcrm is incredible. There are some many metrics we can get and forecast through this tool. All the while we can hold different departments accountable and achieve goals per department and store and platform under one tool.

Cons

The ability to create self reports - customizations

Consolidated across whole corporate

Response from Elead

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review Elead. Custom reporting and self-service workflows is a feature enhancement coming soon this summer which should let users create their own workflows and custom reports for even more efficiency. We hope this new feature will help you and your dealership work better and faster. Thank you! Elead

Jimmy

Elead Review

Pros

The ease of use when navigating the program. Searching for consumers based off of vehicle interest to managing my day to day activities are a breeze. Training new employees on the program is easy with most picking up on the basics with just one session.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about our CRM.

Response from Elead

Hi Jimmy, Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We're pleased to hear you have an overall positive experience. Thank you! Elead

Dustin

Elead Review

Pros

Ease of use once you do a bit of training, easy to setup the way I like.

Cons

More detailed reporting, customized dashboard editing.

Response from Elead

Hi Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always our support team is available if any questions or concerns arise in the future. Thank you! Elead

Tonya

April 2022

Dealership CRM

My experience has been horrible.

Pros

It has a lot of extra features than the last CRM we used.

Cons

Customer service cannot help you with any issues, and the refused to fix issues with their system. For example, we want to forward responses to an external email and they won’t do it.

Elead makes me feel they genuinely care about my success!

We utilize a ton of the features available with Elead. Because of this we have a ton of moving parts and I'd guess that we require way more personal attention than 90-95% of their users. Most companies have people in place to assist you with problems you may have with their software. All I can speak to is my experience, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is my contact when I need assistance takes pride in his craft and goes way above and beyond what is required. If I have a problem I give him a call on what I believe is his cell. If he answers he immediately either listens to my concerns or lets me know when he will be able to give me his full attention. If he cannot answer, I don't wait long for a call back, email or text letting me know when he will be available. Once he understands my concern, he sets us up on a virtual meeting and I am his only focus for however long is needed. Almost every time that the concern is taken care of, he tries to offer additional ideas or asks additional questions to try and optimize our success. I don't ever write reviews, good or bad but I felt obligated to let people know the type of partner you get with Elead. I don't see them as strictly a CRM..... I see them as a business partner dedicated to finding ways for us to be more successful!

Pros

I've switched CRM's several times for several different reasons. The main thing I always hated aside from having to learn an entirely different product is time and growing pains that come with transitioning to a different CRM. Am I going to lose important data? Will it take weeks to get everything transfered? Will my team be frustrated with the new software? I could go on forever. I'm not in the CRM industry so I can't speak to what's expected with a transition and how much growing pains you should expect to have. I can say that 10-12 years ago the switch was much more difficult than it is now and even back then Elead had the most streamlined process of the others we've tried. For the record, we've only used the higher end companies with the highest costs. I'd imagine the less expensive ones are much worse but I have no experience with them. The ease of transition with Elead was way beyond my expectations. Maybe they've all improved significantly with technology, who knows?

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con, plus I may just not know how to handle this specifically and I've never asked. I wish there were a simple way to search the entire database of notes input by our staff for keywords. Whether it be specific bikes, specific trade ins, etc. If your staff does a good job of adding the product of interest where it's supposed to go, then this would be irrelevant. More often than not, our team is trying to input the data as quickly as possible and doesn't give much more than the required info.

Response from Elead

Hi Daniel, Thank you for providing feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience has been positive overall. As always, our support team is always available to assist with anything you may need. Thank you!

Replied March 2021

Erick

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train over the phone because it's if they just started that day. Level 2 support is much better. Sometimes closing the loop on open issues and tickets ends up requiring several attempts at follow up, so proactive communication from support could be improved. Changes are often made to the system without being communicated to the dealer (most recently the Reports were revamped, but the new ones weren't "turned on" for us so the Reports were just broken until we called in about it to then learn there were new ones created. The email debacle crippled us for several months and the way it was handled (by keeping it on the DL) was not professional and cost us many thousands of dollars. We use elead-hosted emails for our sales team and were sending out emails that weren't being delivered due to the blacklist issue but we weren't made aware of it until many customers were pointing out they weren't getting email from us. Updates on the fix were vague and it created a very difficult situation for us to manage across our dealerships. The new system seems to be working fine though. I have always felt that elead should focus solely on their CRM product and stop trying to be jack of all trades. We had to cancel the texting system because of lag time, we tried the outsourced call center for scheduling overflow but it wasn't helpful (although the call center can definitely benefit some dealers and is overall a good product). It has always seemed like glitches and issues could be resolved faster if there was more resources devoted to CRM instead of all the other little products they keep trying to launch. Amanda Langner is the best employee we have dealt with!

Pros

features, click to call integration

Cons

Reporting should break down lead sub-sources

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Hi Erick. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Ryan

Long time eLead User

Have been on eLead for almost 10 years now, so we are happy with the relationship over this term. I appreciate the upper management at eLead and their level of involvement. Once they get involved, things seem to get addressed. My hope is that the lower tier support continues to improve their responsiveness and timeliness to resolve issues. I think they should have an Open Ticket Portal for the Admin of the dealership (myself) to view at any given time to see all open tickets with support. I think there is so much in the CRM that it is confusing sometimes for me to understand which reports are best to use and which reports are giving me accurate data or not. Perhaps reporting can be streamlined better and understood better by support so we can understand our results better to measure our analytics. (ie: Leads, Appts Made, Apps Shown, Sold...etc...) My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule. Overall, I am happy with eLead and would recommend them at this time to other dealers I know.

Pros

Cons

The reporting tends to be confusing to understand as it relates to the analytics I am trying to measure per salesperson, BDC agent, lead source, etc...reassignment leads seem to be the greatest issue with the reporting being skewed.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, Ryan. We are continually working to improve our product and support and your feedback is a tremendous help in this effort. Reporting is a big area of focus for our product teams and we'll continue to streamline the tools to give you the insight you need. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.

Rebecca

I am a FAN!!!

Ben P has been amazing! He has resolved a lot of our issues and he has even created new reports for our team. Our lead count has increased for sales which is great. I will say for the inception and launch for our dealership it was not very organized. Sales was on point but our Service intro was awful. Two weeks after the launch Phil H showed up and saved the day! We had to relearn the system the correct way. For Service One the system is lacking in areas. I have expressed them to my contacts and they state that it will be brought up a their round table meetings. Overall I love elead compared to other systems we have used (CDK-Autopilot-ADP-xtime). I still have so much to learn and hope to master the system very soon. You guys have a great team for dealership support.

Pros

I like the reporting and the fact I can view what is going on from my phone at all times.

Cons

The Service One and the CRM should communicate- example - if a customer has an appt and we are in the CRM tool making outbound calls we should be able to see that appt and not have to go to Service Scheduler. Under the Service tab in a customer's profile it should have the vehicle and VIN attached to the RO. Workflows' should be able to be implemented as the dealership sees fit. It would help with the follow-up for my team. When elead transfers a call to Service and to Sales they need to do a warm transfer. I have answered many times and the customer is very confused to what happen to the first person they were speaking to.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Hi Rebecca. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Lyle

eLead One

We tried another CRM and went back to eLead1ONE after about six weeks with the other software. Their support, functionality, and ease-of-use is preferred over other CRM software. Is there room for improvement? Yes, with quicker response time to needed changes to our pencil, troubleshooting system errors, and I'd like to see more proactive contact from the provider about changes or improvements to their CRM.

Pros

Schedules are easy to run, templates for e-mails easy to set up. The texting feature keeps us compliant for communication and we work many deals by text alone. I'd like to see more functionality for duplicate profiles but for now, duplicate profiles are simple to merge. The support is solid with a toll-free number, e-mail, or a performance manager escalation readily available. There are occasional hiccups with the web functions that can be handled by clearing cookies/cache, although I'd like to see a more long-term solution to this problem.

Cons

Occasional failures and again solved sometimes by clearing cookies/cache.

Reasons for choosing Elead

Ease of use, implementation was more customer focused.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your feedback, Lyle. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. And, we are absolutely thrilled to have you back. If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

Replied June 2019

Angela

Elead review

ELEAD1ONE has been a great CRM tool that has allowed for the customer follow up that we have needed for sales and service. I have worked with several Performance Managers over the years and JD Demott has made a HUGE difference for us. The support that we get is what keeps us using this CRM. I make use of all the features possible and if it doesn't have something I will ask for it. JD pushes my ideas to programming if it's something that can possibly be changed. It is a great working relationship between the dealer and the CRM company. They have helped us through 2 buy/sells so far and their implementation team is also very helpful. The Implementation team lets you know everything you need and helps you stay organized. Thanks for making our Auto Group such a success! Keep up the great work!

Pros

It has almost everything we need. I like the reports, the desklog, the workflows, etc.. Too many good things to list.

Cons

I wish there was a tool that allowed the dealer to create their own reports. When new models come out they would be accessible faster as generic vehicles so we can work deals on them. I wish there was an audible sound when a new lead came in.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Hi, Angela. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Jason

ELead is a top tier system

Overall they are still one of the best CRM's out there.

Pros

Easy to use and find customer information. Also makes it easy to create marketing list. Almost everything you need to track and communicate with customers is easy to get to.

Cons

Eleads has been great for a long time. Recently they where purchased by another company. Support has declined since the takeover.

Value

Response from Elead

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. We will have a support person connect with you ensure all of your CRM needs have been met, as we want to never leave your business without proper support. Please let us know the best way to reach you. Thank you! Elead

Replied April 2021

Stan

Decent CRM but perfect

Pros

It is an easy interface to input and manage customer database.

Cons

Customer data entered into CRM does not always transfer across multiple forms within the CRM. It becomes frustrating while working a deal when information is not consistent and stops work flow. Constantly having to ask IT support to fix issue and it is never resolved.

Response from Elead

Hi Stan, We apologize that your experience with Elead has failed to meet expectations. We will have someone reach out to you right away. Thank you so much for your patience. Elead

Frisco CDJR - Internet Manager Elead Review

Being newer to the Auto Industry 2 years ago, and realizing how critical Eleads is for every level, whether sales, desking, inventory management, service, prospect searching, and navigation in general has been great. Elead support team from agents to Performance Managers have been immensely helpful in assisting with questions, and resolutions with fast responses.

Pros

Having briefly used other CRM software in the past, Eleads has been the easiest to navigate, most detailed, and provides an excellent training program to go over sections of Eleads at your own pace if needed. All feedback from Desk Management and myself have been positive. Reports of all kinds are provided and are something used daily to track performance in a multitude of categories.

Cons

No dislikes or least liked per se. Any suggestions received have been noted on previous page.

Response from Elead

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

Rubi

Good for a small store

Pros

Been on the car business for 3+ years and this is the first time using eLeads. I do like the fact that the customers paperwork can be print out from the system, enter the credit application, and assign tasks to other users.

Cons

Some past customers go away after 90 days of selling the vehicle. Seeing a list of people in the showroom is not available for everyone and is complicated to look at past weeks visits. There's no option to not do anything with a task until further notice.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your review, Rubi. It is definitely appreciated and will help us improve in areas that would be most helpful to you. If there ever is anything you need or any questions you have, don't hesitate to reach out.

Replied July 2019

Jason

Quality functional CRM

I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!

Pros

Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

Cons

The only negatives are some nagging setup issues one of which is a disconnect with our DMS where salespeople are getting dropped and customers are incorrectly becoming orphans.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Jason. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business overall. We are sorry to discover the difficulty you've had with some setup issues. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

Replied December 2018

The Elead system is a great CRM tool which allows me to carry our my daily functions.

It is a great customer database and allows me to review our customer's profiles whenever required to do business.

Pros

It is user friendly and allows you to provide detailed information for each of your customers. As a member of the Internet Sales team, I use the system daily and it allows me to enter as much information as I require for our customer.

Cons

I never received the proper training, so I do not know how to utilize all of the system features. There are so many things you can do with the system, but I am limited due to lack of training.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We definitely appreciate your kind words and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it. Our training and support team will be in touch with you to schedule a time, which is convenient for you and your team, to provide the proper training to better use all the tools and features.

Replied June 2018

Christine

Absolutely love eLead!

We use eLead at both dealerships I work at. The ease of use is perfect for the sales team, even those new to the product, while the reporting and accountability it provides is perfect for the managers. Customer support is always quick to respond, especially my stores rep. I can call him basically 24/7 and he handles whatever I need with speed and professionalism 100% of the time. He answers any questions I have, makes suggestions and just gets it done. As a company they are up to date with technology and willing to listen to ideas that you may have to make the product work even better. Overall 5 stars!

Pros

Ease of use for new to seasoned salespeople and managers.

Cons

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! We are passing this information to our product and leadership teams, as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you! ELEAD1ONE

Kevin

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties

Pros

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties, including Gubagoo chat and CarWars

Cons

Response from Elead

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

Replied January 2020

Edward

eLead does what we need it to do

Our main use of eLead is through our sales teams at our different stores. We also have Conversica interact with customers through eLead. The way we are using eLead works pretty well for what we recognize we need out of a CRM.

Pros

What I like most about eLead is the support when I need something. The rep who is my Performance Manager bends over backward to do whatever he can when we need questions answered and challenges solved. Our trainer has also been very accommodating and happy to create learning accountability assessments tools with me which have had a very positive effect.

Cons

Some areas of eLead are not very intuitive. Our support gets us what we need when this is the case and improvements happen on a regular basis that often improve the CRMs usability.

Reasons for choosing Elead

My CEO and your owner met at some point, and she has been entrusting your CRM based on that relationship for a few years now.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. We're so happy that you're experience with us and our support team has been so positive. We do have some training videos available on YouTube if you have not already reviewed those.

Replied July 2019