• Pros

• "easy of use. support is great...service and sales process are helpful. "

• "Everything is great!! I use everything daily.. really easy to use!"

• "It's easy to use, the design is pleasant and it has a nice desking tool."

• Cons

• "It can be a bit buggy at times, however it seems to be fixed quickly. The team is easy to work with. "

• "While customizing it can be a little bit glitchy while getting the custom settings just the way we want them. But it has all worked out in the end to be what I was looking for."

• "I don't have any complaints about the system. Other than, the email templates that were loaded into it, however I don't think that is the products fault."

Browse Elead Reviews

Justin from Mankato Motors

Very Simple Smooth System

A+ Greg has been an addition to our team. The CRM as a whole has helped us speed up our process, make things clear and ample amount of reports allow us to track, monitor and adjust.

Pros

We love eLead. Very easy for someone New to use, but if you want to take it to the next level that can be done as well. I would consider us a power user....from our front end to the back end we use the system, dot the I's cross the T's etc...Our Account Manager is easily the Best In The Business.

Cons

Lot of little breaks, things not syncing up etc...

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied August 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had such a great experience with our products and support. If there is ever anything we can do to improve or make your experience better, please let us know.

John from Cutter Automotive Galleries

Elead CRM - A Strong Choice

I've had the great privilege to meet and work with a lot of awesome professional people at Elead. The support for me has been exceptional and many have gone above and beyond in comparison to other companies.

Pros

It's really user friendly for the majority of people. There's a lot of comprehensive data that can be utilized as long as it gets set up correctly.

Cons

Server downtime due to location time zone - this issue would not effect anyone in the lower 48 states of the US.

Reasons for Choosing Elead

It was a combination of they had what we were looking for, even before the CDK acquisition, Elead was used in 7 of the top 10 dealerships in the nation, so how could you go wrong there as well as similar dealerships that were already using Elead.

Reasons for Switching to Elead

The CDK CRM was old, antiquated and no one at the dealership really used it. We switched to Elead CRM and have been there for quite some time. After we switched, CDK actually acquired Elead to offset their systems shortcomings

Jason from American Auto Brokers

ELead is a top tier system

Overall they are still one of the best CRM's out there.

Pros

Easy to use and find customer information. Also makes it easy to create marketing list. Almost everything you need to track and communicate with customers is easy to get to.

Cons

Eleads has been great for a long time. Recently they where purchased by another company. Support has declined since the takeover.

Value

Response from Elead

Replied April 2021

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. We will have a support person connect with you ensure all of your CRM needs have been met, as we want to never leave your business without proper support. Please let us know the best way to reach you. Thank you! Elead

Stewart from Fischer Honda

Very frustrating. Product has a lot of features, but design is awkward.

Offers some coordination of sales consultant and management. Tracks sales.

Pros

Able to send custom vehicle brochures, price quotes and pictures. Can send automated emails to customers. Good tracking of sent and received emails. Frequent online training sessions available.

Cons

Search inventory for vehicle: when launched from customer record, eleads doesn't look for vehicle associated with customer. Phone/email. Cannot change next task. Have to lie about completing it then change default to what's needed. All new leads come in requiring phone call and email. Completing either of these tasks removes "new lead" attribute and drops them off that screen. Have to devise workaround to keep track of leads that still require action. Vehicle pic manager hard to use. Cannot delete multiple pics at one time. After uploading a new pic, it closes all the folders -- you have to re-open them to insert an image into an email. No way to prioritize customers. Hot customers get mixed on the same list as non-responding customers. No good way to mark a lead that is looking for a specific car then be triggered to call them when it gets here. New or used. When composing an email, if you close the box you're in, you lose everything. No warning to save. HTML editor acts differently than any other one I have ever used. Awkward. No way to use an email template in an e-brochure. No way to sort a search results list by rep, customer, date or vehicle. No audible notification for new leads. No way to look at an overview of all the communications that have occurred with a customer. Must open each task and view every communication note individually. Merge codes are unreliable - tech support was no help after 4 calls.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied November 2017

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products can be better.

Daniel from Northshore H-D

Elead makes me feel they genuinely care about my success!

We utilize a ton of the features available with Elead. Because of this we have a ton of moving parts and I'd guess that we require way more personal attention than 90-95% of their users. Most companies have people in place to assist you with problems you may have with their software. All I can speak to is my experience, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is my contact when I need assistance takes pride in his craft and goes way above and beyond what is required. If I have a problem I give him a call on what I believe is his cell. If he answers he immediately either listens to my concerns or lets me know when he will be able to give me his full attention. If he cannot answer, I don't wait long for a call back, email or text letting me know when he will be available. Once he understands my concern, he sets us up on a virtual meeting and I am his only focus for however long is needed. Almost every time that the concern is taken care of, he tries to offer additional ideas or asks additional questions to try and optimize our success. I don't ever write reviews, good or bad but I felt obligated to let people know the type of partner you get with Elead. I don't see them as strictly a CRM..... I see them as a business partner dedicated to finding ways for us to be more successful!

Pros

I've switched CRM's several times for several different reasons. The main thing I always hated aside from having to learn an entirely different product is time and growing pains that come with transitioning to a different CRM. Am I going to lose important data? Will it take weeks to get everything transfered? Will my team be frustrated with the new software? I could go on forever. I'm not in the CRM industry so I can't speak to what's expected with a transition and how much growing pains you should expect to have. I can say that 10-12 years ago the switch was much more difficult than it is now and even back then Elead had the most streamlined process of the others we've tried. For the record, we've only used the higher end companies with the highest costs. I'd imagine the less expensive ones are much worse but I have no experience with them. The ease of transition with Elead was way beyond my expectations. Maybe they've all improved significantly with technology, who knows?

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con, plus I may just not know how to handle this specifically and I've never asked. I wish there were a simple way to search the entire database of notes input by our staff for keywords. Whether it be specific bikes, specific trade ins, etc. If your staff does a good job of adding the product of interest where it's supposed to go, then this would be irrelevant. More often than not, our team is trying to input the data as quickly as possible and doesn't give much more than the required info.

Response from Elead

Replied March 2021

Hi Daniel, Thank you for providing feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience has been positive overall. As always, our support team is always available to assist with anything you may need. Thank you!

Jack from Nashville Toyota North

Efficient Automotive CRM

Elead has allowed my business to connect with our customers, with many tools of follow up available. Simple to use for the majority of our team.

Pros

Easy for new users that do not need high functionality. Robust reporting features. Able to connect multiple stores through the same dashboard.

Cons

The interface seems quite dated. Some ease of use function missing. There are several products that should be built in but are an extra charge. Customer service is slow, and not available at all hours that the automotive industry requires.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied August 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products and service can be better.

The ease of use of the software is great.Always on top of everything.

Pros

The ease of use and the support is great.They are always there to make it right and do it in a timely manner.

Cons

Sometimes it gets slow,but I think this is due to their growth and use of outside vendors. The vendors also due a very good job of keeping everything up and running.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied April 2018

Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. That means a lot to us, truly. We strive to always provide a product and service that meets the needs of our customers. That's why the experience you have with ELEAD1ONE matters so much to us. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to connect with our support team.

Cole from Valdosta Toyota

Dominant but Imperfect

Overall, it is the best CRM I have seen so far, but it is still a consistent pain point due to its centrality to operations.

Pros

eLead is extremely well-established due to a history of consistent development and solid customer service. It is a great CRM, covering almost every dealership need.

Cons

eLead can be a rather buggy, and I found the responsiveness of their customer service to be much better prior to CDK taking over. I also wish some of their marketing tools received more development.

Cary from Mankato Motors

Elead a good crm tool

Pros

Great way to keep track of customer's and keep notes to help with future interactions. Good support from the company and Greg does a great job going over the ins and outs of the program.

Cons

Has glitches at time where it adds multiple task for the same customer.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied September 2018

Hello, Cary. Thank you so much for providing your feedback and experience using the CRM tool. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue you seem to have on occasion with multiple tasks being created. We'll be in touch.

Angela Bowder - from Angela's Salon

Nice System Overall

We have been with eLead over 2 years and very happy with how the system has helped us. Look forward to how they continually evolve.

Pros

Very easy crm to use. Training is great.

Cons

Like anything else, need to hold people accountable to input data, cross off tasks, read reports. Lot of little errors and the mobile app is something to be desired.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied September 2018

Hello, Angela. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is feedback like yours that enables us to continually make improvements and help ensure your experience is a positive one.

Ryan from Ardmore Toyota/Central City Toyota

Long time eLead User

Have been on eLead for almost 10 years now, so we are happy with the relationship over this term. I appreciate the upper management at eLead and their level of involvement. Once they get involved, things seem to get addressed. My hope is that the lower tier support continues to improve their responsiveness and timeliness to resolve issues. I think they should have an Open Ticket Portal for the Admin of the dealership (myself) to view at any given time to see all open tickets with support. I think there is so much in the CRM that it is confusing sometimes for me to understand which reports are best to use and which reports are giving me accurate data or not. Perhaps reporting can be streamlined better and understood better by support so we can understand our results better to measure our analytics. (ie: Leads, Appts Made, Apps Shown, Sold...etc...) My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule. Overall, I am happy with eLead and would recommend them at this time to other dealers I know.

Pros

Cons

The reporting tends to be confusing to understand as it relates to the analytics I am trying to measure per salesperson, BDC agent, lead source, etc...reassignment leads seem to be the greatest issue with the reporting being skewed.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, Ryan. We are continually working to improve our product and support and your feedback is a tremendous help in this effort. Reporting is a big area of focus for our product teams and we'll continue to streamline the tools to give you the insight you need. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.

Erick from Erick Kirks

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train over the phone because it's if they just started that day. Level 2 support is much better. Sometimes closing the loop on open issues and tickets ends up requiring several attempts at follow up, so proactive communication from support could be improved. Changes are often made to the system without being communicated to the dealer (most recently the Reports were revamped, but the new ones weren't "turned on" for us so the Reports were just broken until we called in about it to then learn there were new ones created. The email debacle crippled us for several months and the way it was handled (by keeping it on the DL) was not professional and cost us many thousands of dollars. We use elead-hosted emails for our sales team and were sending out emails that weren't being delivered due to the blacklist issue but we weren't made aware of it until many customers were pointing out they weren't getting email from us. Updates on the fix were vague and it created a very difficult situation for us to manage across our dealerships. The new system seems to be working fine though. I have always felt that elead should focus solely on their CRM product and stop trying to be jack of all trades. We had to cancel the texting system because of lag time, we tried the outsourced call center for scheduling overflow but it wasn't helpful (although the call center can definitely benefit some dealers and is overall a good product). It has always seemed like glitches and issues could be resolved faster if there was more resources devoted to CRM instead of all the other little products they keep trying to launch. Amanda Langner is the best employee we have dealt with!

Pros

features, click to call integration

Cons

Reporting should break down lead sub-sources

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Erick. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Rebecca from Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia

I am a FAN!!!

Ben P has been amazing! He has resolved a lot of our issues and he has even created new reports for our team. Our lead count has increased for sales which is great. I will say for the inception and launch for our dealership it was not very organized. Sales was on point but our Service intro was awful. Two weeks after the launch Phil H showed up and saved the day! We had to relearn the system the correct way. For Service One the system is lacking in areas. I have expressed them to my contacts and they state that it will be brought up a their round table meetings. Overall I love elead compared to other systems we have used (CDK-Autopilot-ADP-xtime). I still have so much to learn and hope to master the system very soon. You guys have a great team for dealership support.

Pros

I like the reporting and the fact I can view what is going on from my phone at all times.

Cons

The Service One and the CRM should communicate- example - if a customer has an appt and we are in the CRM tool making outbound calls we should be able to see that appt and not have to go to Service Scheduler. Under the Service tab in a customer's profile it should have the vehicle and VIN attached to the RO. Workflows' should be able to be implemented as the dealership sees fit. It would help with the follow-up for my team. When elead transfers a call to Service and to Sales they need to do a warm transfer. I have answered many times and the customer is very confused to what happen to the first person they were speaking to.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Rebecca. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Lyle from Lithia Toyota of Springfield

eLead One

We tried another CRM and went back to eLead1ONE after about six weeks with the other software. Their support, functionality, and ease-of-use is preferred over other CRM software. Is there room for improvement? Yes, with quicker response time to needed changes to our pencil, troubleshooting system errors, and I'd like to see more proactive contact from the provider about changes or improvements to their CRM.

Pros

Schedules are easy to run, templates for e-mails easy to set up. The texting feature keeps us compliant for communication and we work many deals by text alone. I'd like to see more functionality for duplicate profiles but for now, duplicate profiles are simple to merge. The support is solid with a toll-free number, e-mail, or a performance manager escalation readily available. There are occasional hiccups with the web functions that can be handled by clearing cookies/cache, although I'd like to see a more long-term solution to this problem.

Cons

Occasional failures and again solved sometimes by clearing cookies/cache.

Reasons for Choosing Elead

Ease of use, implementation was more customer focused.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Lyle. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. And, we are absolutely thrilled to have you back. If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

Angela from Dyer Automotive

Elead review

ELEAD1ONE has been a great CRM tool that has allowed for the customer follow up that we have needed for sales and service. I have worked with several Performance Managers over the years and JD Demott has made a HUGE difference for us. The support that we get is what keeps us using this CRM. I make use of all the features possible and if it doesn't have something I will ask for it. JD pushes my ideas to programming if it's something that can possibly be changed. It is a great working relationship between the dealer and the CRM company. They have helped us through 2 buy/sells so far and their implementation team is also very helpful. The Implementation team lets you know everything you need and helps you stay organized. Thanks for making our Auto Group such a success! Keep up the great work!

Pros

It has almost everything we need. I like the reports, the desklog, the workflows, etc.. Too many good things to list.

Cons

I wish there was a tool that allowed the dealer to create their own reports. When new models come out they would be accessible faster as generic vehicles so we can work deals on them. I wish there was an audible sound when a new lead came in.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi, Angela. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Rubi from Athens BMW

Good for a small store

Pros

Been on the car business for 3+ years and this is the first time using eLeads. I do like the fact that the customers paperwork can be print out from the system, enter the credit application, and assign tasks to other users.

Cons

Some past customers go away after 90 days of selling the vehicle. Seeing a list of people in the showroom is not available for everyone and is complicated to look at past weeks visits. There's no option to not do anything with a task until further notice.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Rubi. It is definitely appreciated and will help us improve in areas that would be most helpful to you. If there ever is anything you need or any questions you have, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jason from Emerling CDJR

Quality functional CRM

I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!

Pros

Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

Cons

The only negatives are some nagging setup issues one of which is a disconnect with our DMS where salespeople are getting dropped and customers are incorrectly becoming orphans.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Jason. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business overall. We are sorry to discover the difficulty you've had with some setup issues. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

John from Paulding Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Elead system is a great CRM tool which allows me to carry our my daily functions.

It is a great customer database and allows me to review our customer's profiles whenever required to do business.

Pros

It is user friendly and allows you to provide detailed information for each of your customers. As a member of the Internet Sales team, I use the system daily and it allows me to enter as much information as I require for our customer.

Cons

I never received the proper training, so I do not know how to utilize all of the system features. There are so many things you can do with the system, but I am limited due to lack of training.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We definitely appreciate your kind words and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it. Our training and support team will be in touch with you to schedule a time, which is convenient for you and your team, to provide the proper training to better use all the tools and features.

Christine from Brandon Honda & Sun Toyota

Absolutely love eLead!

We use eLead at both dealerships I work at. The ease of use is perfect for the sales team, even those new to the product, while the reporting and accountability it provides is perfect for the managers. Customer support is always quick to respond, especially my stores rep. I can call him basically 24/7 and he handles whatever I need with speed and professionalism 100% of the time. He answers any questions I have, makes suggestions and just gets it done. As a company they are up to date with technology and willing to listen to ideas that you may have to make the product work even better. Overall 5 stars!

Pros

Ease of use for new to seasoned salespeople and managers.

Cons

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! We are passing this information to our product and leadership teams, as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you! ELEAD1ONE

Kevin from Town Center Nissan

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties

Pros

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties, including Gubagoo chat and CarWars

Cons

Must pay ReyRey an integration fee. Must watch for duplicate records and merge them.

Response from Elead

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

Joe from DARCARS

A CRM that Sales professionals will actually use

Sales followup and management of the sales cycle have been greatly facilitated by eLead.

Pros

ELead has provided excellent customer support with staff familiar with our industry, including onsite support. Flexible configuration enables the CRM tool to facilitate and to measure specific and changing management goals. Custom work flow tasks and ease of use means our front-line sales staff actually use the tool.

Cons

No major concerns or deficiencies have been experienced with this software.

Reasons for Switching to Elead

Flexibility and ease of use by front-line sales staff.

Response from Elead

Replied February 2020

Hello Joe. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback to us. We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you.

Edward from Principle Auto

eLead does what we need it to do

Our main use of eLead is through our sales teams at our different stores. We also have Conversica interact with customers through eLead. The way we are using eLead works pretty well for what we recognize we need out of a CRM.

Pros

What I like most about eLead is the support when I need something. The rep who is my Performance Manager bends over backward to do whatever he can when we need questions answered and challenges solved. Our trainer has also been very accommodating and happy to create learning accountability assessments tools with me which have had a very positive effect.

Cons

Some areas of eLead are not very intuitive. Our support gets us what we need when this is the case and improvements happen on a regular basis that often improve the CRMs usability.

Reasons for Choosing Elead

My CEO and your owner met at some point, and she has been entrusting your CRM based on that relationship for a few years now.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. We're so happy that you're experience with us and our support team has been so positive. We do have some training videos available on YouTube if you have not already reviewed those.

Greg from Wilkins Automotive

Eleads CRM

I have used Eleads for approx 5 years, between here and my previous job. The customer service has always been very good. The Rep that we have now, is excellent. She is always very responsive , helpful and very good with her follow up to any issues or concerns that I have. She also is very knowledgeable about her job and also tells me when she cannot do something that I want. If all of the Reps that I deal with were like her,my job would be alot easier and more fun to do. Thank you, Greg Friend

Pros

It is very easy to use

Cons

It does have some limitations

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Greg. Thank you for your continued business and for taking time to share your experience with us. We'll pass your kind note on to Tera. If there is ever anything we can improve, please don't hesitate to share your feedback with us. Our product teams are working on lots of new enhancements this year!

Best CRM in the industry

Great company, great people, best CRM in the industry.

Pros

It functions as you'd expect and it's highly customizable.

Cons

There are a lot of antiquated functions that accomplish the same goal which makes limiting user access a pain to manage because there are so many loopholes to dodge accountability. It needs more active-management capabilities instead of relying on manual reports i.e., pop-ups for Manager to Review approvals.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

Jerry from Randal Auto Sales

Great software for a bigger lot

I can easily access appointmets and people i need to call, and if for some reason i'm busy I know someone will call the customers at some point that day.

Pros

Elead is great if you have a lot of inventory and clientele. The call center makes sure to call people and scheduled many appointments. They also write descriptions of what happens in the calls. There is a great calendar that organizes you day and shows your appointments. for Smaller lots its a great tool but you might be wasting you money if you don't generate a lot of internet leads.

Cons

After the call center calls them they don't call again. I wish the descriptions were a little more in depth. I also would like to see when they called as in the time and the day that way i'm not guessing.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2018

Hello, Jerry. Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business. As always, our support team is available if you ever have any questions or need anything.

Gea from Willis Automotive

Great CRM for multi-line store!

Supportive Performance Managers and on-boarding made the transition to a new CRM easy! Enjoy the flexibility of creating our own presentation form that works best for our multi-line store.

Pros

eLead provides the ability to desk anywhere with ease, allows us to easily run a multi-line store together as one campus, and works great with CarWars for call tracking abilities.

Cons

Tablet friendly up until April 2019 and issues still have not been resolved.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Gea. We are happy to hear your overall experience has been positive. Our support team is always available to assist you should you ever need it - especially as it pertains to the tablet issues you have experienced.

Megan from Mercedes-Benz of West Chester

Elead1One

Elead has been great for creating an effective workflow and follow up method. This has been great in seeing where improvements need to be made in our processes.

Pros

I like the ability and ease to schedule a complete follow up schedule. I also like the simplicity of viewing the customer details and notes. The support that I get from my executive is also awesome and probably the best part about working with Elead.

Cons

My least favorite thing about Elead is not being able to access multiple pages at once. When I am going through the month's internet leads and doing follow up with every incoming customer, I have to essentially close the screen to access another report or answer a new incoming lead. I have to have two tabs open for Elead in order to efficiently do bulk follow up and work today's new tasks.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Megan. It is definitely appreciated and helps us improve our services and support provided. If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

John from Don Jenkins Automotive Group

you will not find a more complete CRM tool, it does everything... from start to finish...

I know what and when my sales teams are doing during their day to day work to desking the deals.

Pros

There is not enough room in this block to list all the benefits of using the elead1 crm. from working leads to the showroom follow up, every dealership can create a custom workflow for every kind of follow up, there is no better CRM tool on the market

Cons

sometimes it takes too long to get some issues resolved.. usually when it requires a software change request. getting forms implemented also takes too long..

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you!

Katie from Newton Nissan of Gallatin

Great reporting, easy to use CRM

Overall, as someone who uses 3 different CRMs for 4 stores, I prefer eLead to the others 8 times out of 10.

Pros

I love the reporting. You can get more granular with eLead's reporting than with any other CRM in the industry.

Cons

I do not love the technical issues we have had and the lack of support/management given to an individual store. We do not have a "performance manager" or anything like that to reach out to when support doesn't understand our request or need.

Response from Elead

Replied February 2020

Hello Katie. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you have had some technical issues. We will have someone from our support team reach out to you to assist.

Paul from Nissan of Cool Springs

An Overall Good Product

I've been using eleads for several years. Overall, it's a good product. I have definitely used worse CRM systems.

Pros

When used properly, Eleads is a pretty good CRM solution. The key to getting the most out of this CRM is To make sure that you have it set up correctly to match your workflow.

Cons

The overall architecture is a bit antiquated. Interface can use a refresh. The navigation needs revamping.

Response from Elead

Replied January 2020

Hello Paul. Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. Feedback like yours helps us improve our CRM and other solutions for you. We're happy that your overall experience has been positive. Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have at any time.

Jamie from Maxie Price Chevrolet

I feel it is very user friendly

I am able to see the activity of the showroom floor, as well as the activity of the sales staff. It makes it really simple to followup with our customers.

Pros

being able to see customer info with ease. I like that I am able to see their service relationship history as well as their sales relationship history.

Cons

more error on our part, there are many duplicate entries. I wish it would alert our sales team that they are putting in duplicate info, so that they can choose to merge or abort entering all together.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied November 2017

Tim from Zimbrick, Inc. Madison, WI. 53713

Zimbrick ELead Review

From our centralized BDC point of view, the ELeads experience has been quite good. Terrific customer support from the support team. We still struggle with some reporting issues that seemingly can't be cleared up, which is disappointing given the promises made at the "pitch" meetings. My team finds ELeads a system that is fairly simple to use. We used to use Dealer Socket, which quite frankly was able to do some things that this system can't do, but no system is perfect.

Pros

Fairly easy to learn and use.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Tim. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product and sales teams, as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Elaine from McGovern Automotive Group

Easy to use as an administrator as well as training a user

Pros

It is easy to administer as well as easy to train the most novice user to use successfully. Everything that you need when working a customer is right where you expect it to be. I also like that we have been able to customize so much to fit our company's needs and selling style.

Cons

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied November 2017

Stacey from hamilton volkswagen and mazda

great system

Ive used eleads for some time now. Its easy and quick to get around. just an great program. Our rep is one of the greatest employees you have, she is always helpful and knows what she is doing. The only thing I would ask is that you eleads let us have the access back to send email blast. other than that eleads is one of the best programs I have ever used. everyone there knows what they are doing, and everyone is always friendly and willing to help.

Pros

its easy to find things

Cons

email blast should be sent by thedealerships

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Stacey. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words with us. We'll share your notes about email with our product team. If there is anything we can do to help support you, please let us know.

Sandra from Automotive

Elead One is a great product

Pros

What I find that we like most about the Elead One system is that it offers so many features and the company is constantly updating their products to stay current with the industry.

Cons

What I like least about using the Elead One software is that sometimes they update things that are working just fine and the updated version is not an improvement over what they had prior.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied April 2018

Hi, Sandra. Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. It's no secret that our number one goal is to provide the best customer experience possible. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything or have any questions or suggestions.

I would recommend Eleads over DealerSocket or VinSolutions

Pros

I have used many automotive CRMS and like Eleads the best. It is easy to use, has good reporting and I find that their support is better then others.

Cons

They do have some less integrations then other suites of services but do take feeds and import/export data well.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM. We are very happy to hear that you prefer us over other options currently available. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team would like to navigate the reporting options more efficiently and you can always request to speak with your dedicated account rep more frequently.

JENNFIER from NEW SMYRNA CHRYSLER

ELEADS SURVEY

WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS AND IT HAS REALLY HELPED TRACK APPOINTMENTS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE. I LIKE THAT IT SAVES ALL OF THE CUSTOMERS HISTORY OF REPAIRS

Cons

I DO NOT LIKE THAT YOU CANNOT BLOCK OFF TIME IN 30 MINUTE INTERVALS.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

Daniel from Dorsett Automotive

Great CRM tool

Great experience! We would recommend to anyone looking for a CRM Tool.

Pros

Easy to use Good support center Great desking tool We have multiple dealerships so the single customer base is very nice.

Cons

Set up is never very fun with any crm company. Other than that I can’t think of many cons.

Reasons for Switching to Elead

Our managers wanted to use Elead instead of Drive.

Response from Elead

Replied January 2020

Hi Daniel. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience. Our support team is available if you ever have any questions or need anything.

Travis from Nissan of Orangeburg

Good product

Pros

Best tool to keep with clients and customers

Cons

I feel like it is a lot of tools that users like me can use but the training that comes with the package could be better.. customer service feels like you a bother sometimes.. I think deploying trainers to the store more often would maximize the tools that your company provides..

Response from Elead

Replied February 2020

Hi Travis. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for Elead and apologize you feel the support you've received up to this point is lacking. We're going to have someone reach out to you and help with whatever you need.

Daniel from Columbiana Chrysler Jeep Dodge & RAM Trucks

Excellent CRM and a Powerful Tool

We use eLeadOne daily at two of our dealerships to handle both our internet leads and our daily activities. It is one of the most powerful tools and does everything we need to move vehicles at our dealership.

Pros

Easy to use and great training.

Cons

I would be great if I could get 100% buy in from all the employees. It would make us that much more successful.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied January 2017

Hi Daniel! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave feedback about ELEAD1ONE. We appreciate your business and for your persistence in trying to get employees to adopt the tools! Here's a quick article explaining the value of activities from our regional team. Perhaps there are some ideas here that might help you get more buy-in? http://www.elead-crm.com/automotive-crm/midyear-automotive-crm-sales-checkup/ As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Kyle from Supreme Toyota

BEST CRM AVAILABLE

The customer service is second to none! I fell like they are actually on my team and want the dealership to succeed

Pros

The flow of the CRM fits perfectly in the sales process. It flows very well with CDK and Routeone.

Cons

The mobile app needs a little work but they are currently working on it.

Dealer socket is a joke

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied October 2019

Hi Kyle. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and share your experience with us. We are so happy that you've found the CRM so incredibly useful and helpful. Our support team thanks you for the kind words also.

Marla from Parks Chevrolet

Solid CRM

It does keep all our customer information available and automatically sets it in front of us

Pros

Easy to use / covers all the basis / can make sure all customers are reached out to in a timely manner

Cons

Occasional hiccups in system reporting/ some other software do not integrate with

See above

Response from Elead

Replied February 2020

Hello Marla. Thanks for providing us your feedback and experience using Elead. We're happy to see that you've had such a positive experience overall. Our support team are available to assist you with anything you may need as you need it.

Manny from Prestige CJD

Ups and Downs

It is good but went they changed your reps left and Right it’s Hard

Pros

Some of the people are a text away from helping you LIKE representativesFROM GOLD DIGGERS

Cons

They are not local. Trying to adjust to the new software it’s harder

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Manny. We are glad that you have had such a great experience with our service and the reps you have interacted with. Even though our support team may not be local to you, they are based in the United States and are available to help you at your convenience.

Paul from Toyota of Elizabeth City

Elead Rocks

As a long time e-lead user it became very comfortable to navigate. The crm changes with the times. I plan to use Elead for many years as long as I am in the Car biz

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Can be better at recognizing duplicate leads

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied February 2017

Hi Paul. Thanks for taking time to share your experience with ELEAD1ONE. We especially appreciate your kind words about the CRM - we work hard to evolve with our customers. We'll share your note about leads with a product team. Please let us know know if there is anything we can do to support you.

Mark from Lugoff Automotive Group

Must have CRM

Every one at eleads has been a huge asset to our partnership with them for our stores. Randel, Tamsen, Sean and Tera have been outstanding in working with us to resolve issues and to introduce new ways of doing things. If you haven't looked into the CRM it is definitely something you should consider.

Pros

Very user friendly. and should be a no brainer to use. Support team and trainers are awesome

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied November 2017

ROBERT from SONS Auto Group

Wouldn't use any other CRM

As a CRM, Elead is the best. We use it for all Sale related followup both before and after the saels

Pros

Customer service is awesome. Best reports in the industry

Cons

Little slow to get customer work done, but who isn't at this size.

Reasons for Choosing Elead

They are the best and have been for over a decade.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Robert. We are so happy to hear you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business.

Travis from Mankato Motors

Elead 1 one is helpful

I use it everyday and the functionality of it for what I use it for is very easy to understand.

Pros

I like the ease of seeing daily, weekly and monthly follow up phone and emails for my customers.

Cons

I think that are some products that should be included, but are an extra charge. Otherwise, nothing really.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Travis. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

Debra from Ford - Lincoln

Excellent for sales, service, and all aspects of customer services.

Pros

Ease of use, great way to set reminders and follow up with sales staff.

Cons

nothing , it is easy to use and the functionality is great!

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Debra. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable and make your day-to-day easier. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

Tory from Waxahachie Ford

It is such an easy system to navigate.

Pros

It makes it easy to keep up with customers. I like that I can customize my file to customers needs.

Cons

I have several delays a day. I also get logged off a lot during my work day. I also wish finding prospects was easier.

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We're happy to hear we've been able to help make things easier for you when keeping up with customers. Our support team is available to assist you regarding your concerns and find a solution to improve your overall experience.

SHARON from Walt's

Is easy to use and found some great prospects

Use this every day and love it. Very easy to be organized.

Pros

It's easy to keep up with leads with the built in task calendar. Send emails and opt in for texts too.

Cons

Can get overwhelming with 100's of leads. Need a manager to delete old leads and clean up your workplan

Response from ELEAD1ONE

Replied September 2019

Hi Sharon. Thanks so much for leaving your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to use and so helpful. Our support team is available to you, as needed, if you ever have any questions.