• Pros

• "Setting up custom Workflows Multiple SMTP AND Email Account Integration Twilio integration SMS "

• "The marketing automation options are beyond comparison. You're able to fine-tune your marketing automation to your exact specifications. I have a hard time imagining using anything else."

• "I liked the integration with being able to text within the software. No one else I have tried has been able to do that within the CRM."

• Cons

• "Not quite as simple to set up as some other CRM’s however it’s a clean interface."

• "I like everything but there is always space for improvement. I would love to see a better mobile experience, especially in the kanban and calendar sections."

• "There isn't much I dislike about Flexie CRM. All painpoints and issues have been resolved with speed."

Browse Flexie Reviews

Dave from Wingman Marketing

Fantastic FLEXIEbility;)

From day one, the team at Flexie have been fantastic in supporting us with our rather unique workflows and demands of a system. Making custom changes and pushing the features of the system to the limits, we have benefited from considerable efficiencies & cost savings by using Flexie.

Pros

Power of automated workflows and ability to customise the system to the way we work.

Cons

Have yet to find a limitation around our business requirements. If we can't figure something out ourselves, the support guys are very knowledgeable and fast in responding to our needs!

Reasons for Choosing Flexie

The core driver for our CRM change was automation and flexibility to our custom needs. Flexie ticked these boxes far beyond any other CRM we tested...and we've tested A LOT.

Truly Enterprise-Grade CRM Software

Flexie CRM has made me feel like a kid in a candy store. As enterprise-grade software, you're not hobbled like other CRM's where they nickle-and-dime you with features. You get everything out of the box. This means we can run complex and powerful email marketing campaigns right within our CRM. With the use of Webhooks, it also connects to virtually every other online software we may wish to use now or in the future.

Pros

Flexie CRM can do so much it boggles my mind. We've tried over a dozen CRM's before discovering Flexie, but none nearly as powerful. We were using Zoho CRM because of its integrations with other Zoho suite products, but you can't extend their CRM beyond its limited feature-set. We also considered Flexie's closest competitor Infusionsoft, but it was out of our price range. Flexie has all the features of Infusionsoft but at an affordable price. Truly enterprise-grade CRM software.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep if you want to use advanced features but aren't technically minded. That said, there's a robust "Resource" section on Flexie's website, and a Flexie group on Facebook where the Founder engages with users. There's tons of written and video tutorials to help you get setup.

Reasons for Choosing Flexie

Zoho CRM was too inflexible and limited. Infusionsoft was too expensive. Flexie CRM is the perfect balance between customization, 3rd party integrations and cost.

Great Potential

Flexie has great potential but it is complex and lacks some customizability.

Pros

A large number of features. You can create highly customizable workflows.

Cons

The inability to customize the layout of the pages.

Sebastian from Revel Marketing Agency

Flexible, Fast, and Awesome

After trying out various CRM & email automation platforms, I couldn't find one that did everything I needed it to as a marketing agency. Pipeline CRM features mixed with Email Automation and SMS automation work very well together. Pricing is very fair too, and less than you would pay for SMS + Email Automation + CRM softwares combined. Flexie is definitely the best all-in-one solution any business, freelancer, or agency can use.

Pros

- 2 way SMS texting capabilities built in (with easy Twilio connection) - Robust features to do automation as complex as you want - Great support agents that reply promptly and friendly, making sure your question is answered and problem is fixed. - Great visual drag&drop automation builder

Cons

- Has a bit of a learning curve, but support is fast to help and the Youtube channel is great!

Reasons for Choosing Flexie

All-in-one features in one place.. CRM, Automations, 2-way SMS texting, and more...

Diego from Cursos Pet

Most powerful app in my toolkit!

Improved automation, communication, reports and decision making processes.

Pros

Flexie gives you all the tools and the freedom you need to make the most out of a CRM. With powerful workflows, and complete freedom to receive webhooks and communicate via API, you can integrate it with all other tools in your arsenal. Since we started using Flexie, we were able to automate various manual tasks, and generate custom reports that help our team stay organized and on top of things. You have complete freedom to create entities, custom fields, workflows, connect SMTP, send emails. There are a lot of in-built methods so that you can fully customize all emails and messages. Flexie integrates natively to Twilio, which provides a phone and SMS platform to complete all necessary automations. After fully implementing Flexie, it replaced at least 6 other apps that we used daily. On top of all that, every time I needed to reach out for customer support, they were quick and assertive to provide me a solution. Top notch!

Cons

Along with complete flexibility, comes, inevitably, a less friendly interface. After you get the hang of it, it all makes sense and you navigate easily, though. this con can be easily surpassed if user navigates through their help section articles.

Michael from PSP Pauli Services + Products GmbH

hidden gem in the world of CRMs

Made our overall business and marketing automation life a lot easier!

Pros

Flexie doesn't look sexy at first sight, but the power is under the hood. Driven by a very innovative team they do not only have a fantastic and super reactive customer support, they also build new features and adaptions as needed. Once you have understood the beauty of relational data, webhooks and dynamic content, Flexie is a weapon in the hand of those who know how to handle it. The learning curve is a bit steep but there are dozens of videos on how to use the system. Also make use of the very active FB-Group with a lot of support. Apart from that you can always book consultation with the developers. Flexie allows to fully automate your business from A-Z. It is open into all directions so you can hook your existing systems in.

Cons

It is not really a con, but is is with every complex system. It is not plug and play and you need to be willing to invest time to learn. And be aware! It is a CRM - not just an email marketing automation system!

Cuong from Cuong Thach

The true automation CRM I've ever used

I am using Flexie to capture leads and nurture lead to become the customer on my authority website. It worked perfectly all the time.

Pros

Everything I need to do is create an automation workflow and forget it. The more I create the automation workflow, the more I saved a lot of my time. Flexie sends a new lead a welcome email or a sequence of emails once they submit my form while I was sleeping. Flexie help me send auto-reply email when the client send an email ticket to me while I am outside, and much more. I never see any CRM out there can do perfectively the same Flexie does.

Cons

The configure will be a challenge for anyone who is a non-techie such as setting Webhook instead of Zapier, build the form for leads, integrate with the 3rd party, email SMTP configure and workflow building. Flexie has a knowledge base page and youtube channel to support the new user. However, it will take you a long time to master Flexie.

Shaun Davis from Advice Office

The leading Automation CRM in the market

Flexie introduced me to a Automation Specialist www.goautomated.io who helped on-board me to the platform, set everything up, structure my automation processes and ultimately execute my workflows and plans. This has allowed me to scale my business to the nth degree!

Pros

Flexie is the most featured packed automation software available at this moment in time! It offers an incredible amount of Flexibility within one platform and allowed me to automate almost every process of my business. The webhook system allows amazing integration with other services without the need for zapier and the ability to create custom entities allows you to build a truly unique CRM tailored to your business. Better yet you can create notifications and verification processes that allow you to completely control employee behavior, eliminate or log mistakes and make on-boarding a breeze. Personally I believe that Flexie is the leading software available.

Cons

The software does have a very steep learning curve.

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Really good crm for outreach and client management

Very good software and great owners and customer support. Really viable as a company outreach and client management hub

Pros

Features. Typically crm solutions are only geared toward outbound outreach but this one allows you to create automations for inbound activity and followup as well which is very useful Organization: they've really working on the user interface and its really good now. The dashboard is customizable making it a lot easier to use Ability to integrate smtp and voip solutions to really make it a one stop for all business needs

Cons

Only minor hiccup is that they use to offer single user pricing but now don't. Their minimum is three and sometimes you may want just two or one.

Trevor from SHG LLc

Grow with this CRM and they'll grow with you.

Currently using Flexie for lead management and daily sales and very happy with it.

Pros

There is a lot of functionality. Nearly anything you need is there and if it's not, just make suggestions and the Flexie team will get it done. Amazing customer service and communication.

Cons

Its not as intuitive as it could be. Its an amazing tool but I found the learning curve to get started was steep. Once comfortable though, its a fantastic CRM.

Randall from Lyndhurst Partners

Industry: Investment Banking

Powerful Tool / Awesome Investment

Currently, my primary focus with Flexie has been in setting up various workflows and automations that enable me to free myself from certain repetitive tasks related to business development and data gathering / recording.

Pros

Flexie is a fantastic, feature-rich business management solution. It is amazing to me how much this "CRM" can do. The endless opportunities associated with customizable workflow combinations represent incredibly powerful business tools that enable organizations to significantly and continually reap the benefits (reduced costs, increased efficiency and maximized effectiveness) associated with true multi-step, branched automation across leads, contacts, accounts and even custom entities. Additionally, Flexie's approach to data with the available utilization of webhooks provides almost limitless opportunities for data flow / connectivity with other tools. Simply, it is a great tool.

Cons

Flexie is not always the easiest tool to use. I do not have a technical background nor prior experience with workflow and complex automation. I do not know HTML, twig or JSON. There are many things that I would like to do with the solution that I am not doing yet. For me the learning curve has been steep. However, my sense all along has been that it will absolutely be worth it. Additionally, Flexie's customer support is very good. The team is both timely and helpful in its response.

Adam from Wingman

Easy to use & Support is unrivalled

Flexie's Workflows have automated almost our entire process. Everything my team do is within Flexie without any need to use anything else.

Pros

It's easy to use, you can literally set it up and go. The support team are indredibly helpful and understanding. Willing to go above and beyond to help their customers.

Michael from PSP Pauli Services + Products GmbH

true Infusionsoft alternative - but not for newbies

huge savings in time & money.

Pros

For our own company we are using flexie amongst other tasks to completely automate our user onboarding process, send newsletters and a lot more. Using flexie enabled us to replace at least 5 other apps. The possibilities are endless - mainly limited by your own imagination. The support team is incredibly fast and competent. However it is not for newbies - you should have some understanding for relational databases, data structures and a good sense of logic. If you have questions - there is a great FB group with a lot of experienced users and also the founder is always present to provide valuable tips.

Cons

There is no really anything I don't like about flexie besides the fact that sometimes i can't sleep because everytime I think about more things that can be done with it. If they had a page builder it would be a KILLER! (But they are working on it - should be released soon). There is some learning curve - once you are through that you will love it!

António from Mercado Alvo

It's a CRM on steroids. Fast, flexible and with a lot of potential

- less time spent going around between different SaaS - one tower control to manage several aspects of the business - better control over leads and contacts

Pros

- gather under the same roof email, deals, leads, contacts, support cases, tasks and automated workflows - transform an email into a support case - create a new contact from an email received - create deals in a kanban style associated with a contact - using webhooks to receive and send data from external services - create tasks that can be associated with a deal, contact or a simple lead - create an inventory of templates for later use inside Flexie - create simple and complex workflows - create new entities (ex. projects) that interact with default entities (ex. contacts) - load speed - fast support who also continually improve the software based on suggestions and feedback

More than just a CRM

Overall, I've really enjoyed using Flexie. Even with the learning curve. Everything worth having is worth spending time on. I anticipate using Flexie now and in the future!

Pros

Cons

The learning curve is steep. I still don't feel like I'm an expert with the software. There is good information on how to use the software, but you've got to do some searching, ask support, or post a question on the Facebook group. A better knowledgebase would certainly cut down on support tickets. Perhaps even having a sandbox instance for people to see exactly how a workflow is set up would work wonders as well.

Flexie Does Everything

FLEXIE will basically do anything I want or need it to do. It is forever customizable.

David from TOPCHEFS Careers & Recruitment

Flexie is a muscular and flexible CRM

Flexie has enabled me to automate my business processes. Tackling this bit by bit is crucial, because Flexie's power is it's most striking characteristic it is easy to become overwhelmed by attempting to automate almost everything at once. Take Flexie one process at a time and the benefits compound over time.

Pros

Flexie's power and depth is nothing short of extradorinary.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve to be overcome.

James from Real Estate

Great Company

VERY good

Pros

All in ONE CRM with great support. They are always adding features

Cons

Learning curve but that's because it's very robust

Raymond from CocoMixer Pte Ltd

Great CRM which is Powerful and Flexible

Great tool and great support team!

Pros

Flexible structure and powerful at the same time allow integrating directly with all other software/application which supports webhooks. Its workflow engine is flexible and your imagination is the limit! This allows automation to the next level. Definitely a great tool for business.

Cons

Steep learning curve and require certain skill set level before you can customise the automation you want to achieve

Gianni from Software in Cloud

A truly Flexi-ble CRM

Flexi is truly a very flexible CRM, adaptable to many business situations. Equipped with many features that make it a complete and very powerful tool.

Pros

In addition to CRM, it has automation functions for marketing and lead generation. The ticket management and support functions are also very useful.

Cons

The only negative note is that sometimes it turns out to be a bit too complicated to use, especially for a purely business user.

Benjamin from DIGR

CRM of the future

Pros

Has so many features and tools, easy to use for the most part, and it is very powerful.

Cons

It has some confusing things, and needs more help documentation.

Zachary from Revel Marketing Agency

Great option for cold outreach

Great! We are able to keep great track of all the leads we are trying to stay on top of!

Pros

Cons

Maybe too many options and the price is a bit high. I don't have much bad to say

Awesome CRM

Pros

This is the most customer centric CRM company that I have come across. The support team are also developers and they listen to customer feedback!

Cons

Nothing anymore. They keep updating the suggestions the community makes!

One of the best kept secrets in SaaS to SaaS automation

Pros

The ability to create unlimited scenarios of workflow and connect with any systems that have standard webhooks.

Cons

The steep learning curve for beginners. But for that power that the application can bring, it is worth learning.

Curtis from Breathewell

Unreal power

Pros

Flexibility It's so crazy when you figure out the possibilities with this CRM!

Cons

The CRM has a steep learning curve to it.

Hard to set up

Pros

I lite it's multiply IMAP wherein you can integrate all personal mails like from Gmail or LinkedIn or Office360 all together.

Cons

Very hard to set up and no concrete responsive customer service for help. I had an issue before and had to join Facebook groups like Flexie Academy for support but still didn't get the answers that I need. I wrote," Hi everyone, can you help me import business contacts to Flexie, more importantly, how to “exclude” contacts from a list when doing outreach, so as to not hit crossovers, or hit one person more than once with different emails, etc. How do I do that exactly?"No one responded. I even PM'd the Founder but no reply.

Response from Flexie Solutions

Replied June 2019

Dear Flexie customer, we appreciate you taking a moment to review our product. We always welcome reviews, even those coming from anonymous people. Thanks, Team Flexie.

Raph from chabaudco

Powerful CRM solution

Pros

Flexie is a very good tool, it has a lot of features especially linked to email automation. It's a solid platform to build a business on.

Cons

The UI is basic and cloud be cleaner, I hope they continue to improve on it.

Devon from DomainSalesGlobal

Industry: Online Media

Feature Rich CRM

Very efficient tool for our email outreach, integrates well with different email platforms and tools, tracks data well

Pros

The automation tools are very efficient and very flexible

Cons

Some small glitches here and there, could use more in house testing

Elaina from The Purple Pomeranian

Good for collecting customer emails

Pros

Easy to collect emails to keep in touch with customers on my e-commerce site

Cons

A little cumbersome at times for someone who doesn't use many programs like this