Flexie CRM

Flexie CRM Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Typically crm solutions are only geared toward outbound outreach but this one allows you to create automations for inbound activity and followup as well which is very useful."
  • icon"With powerful workflows, and complete freedom to receive webhooks and communicate via API, you can integrate it with all other tools in your arsenal."
  • icon"Driven by a very innovative team they do not only have a fantastic and super reactive customer support, they also build new features and adaptions as needed."
  • icon"The only negative note is that sometimes it turns out to be a bit too complicated to use, especially for a purely business user."
  • icon"The inability to customize the layout of the pages."
  • icon"If they had a page builder it would be a KILLER. But they are working on it - should be released soon)."

All Flexie CRM Reviews

Hermes

Many tools combined into a great product

It solves to me that I have all files in 1 system, I can integrate alot of tools with Flexie.

Pros

It handles all my files for my clients. Within the crm everything is integrated.

Cons

It took a little before I was able to fully use the software. Normally I try all tools my self, but it was worth it to spend some time and money in this tool. The helpdesk helped me alot.

Reasons for switching to Flexie CRM

Flexie had alot more for my needs, even for needs I didn't had but that I do now.

Truly Enterprise-Grade CRM Software

Flexie CRM has made me feel like a kid in a candy store. As enterprise-grade software, you're not hobbled like other CRM's where they nickle-and-dime you with features. You get everything out of the box. This means we can run complex and powerful email marketing campaigns right within our CRM. With the use of Webhooks, it also connects to virtually every other online software we may wish to use now or in the future.

Pros

Flexie CRM can do so much it boggles my mind. We've tried over a dozen CRM's before discovering Flexie, but none nearly as powerful. We were using Zoho CRM because of its integrations with other Zoho suite products, but you can't extend their CRM beyond its limited feature-set. We also considered Flexie's closest competitor Infusionsoft, but it was out of our price range. Flexie has all the features of Infusionsoft but at an affordable price. Truly enterprise-grade CRM software.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep if you want to use advanced features but aren't technically minded. That said, there's a robust "Resource" section on Flexie's website, and a Flexie group on Facebook where the Founder engages with users. There's tons of written and video tutorials to help you get setup.

Reasons for choosing Flexie CRM

Zoho CRM was too inflexible and limited. Infusionsoft was too expensive. Flexie CRM is the perfect balance between customization, 3rd party integrations and cost.

Great Potential

Flexie has great potential but it is complex and lacks some customizability.

Pros

A large number of features. You can create highly customizable workflows.

Cons

The inability to customize the layout of the pages.

Sebastian

Flexible, Fast, and Awesome

After trying out various CRM & email automation platforms, I couldn't find one that did everything I needed it to as a marketing agency. Pipeline CRM features mixed with Email Automation and SMS automation work very well together. Pricing is very fair too, and less than you would pay for SMS + Email Automation + CRM softwares combined. Flexie is definitely the best all-in-one solution any business, freelancer, or agency can use.

Pros

- 2 way SMS texting capabilities built in (with easy Twilio connection) - Robust features to do automation as complex as you want - Great support agents that reply promptly and friendly, making sure your question is answered and problem is fixed. - Great visual drag&drop automation builder

Cons

- Has a bit of a learning curve, but support is fast to help and the Youtube channel is great!

Reasons for choosing Flexie CRM

All-in-one features in one place.. CRM, Automations, 2-way SMS texting, and more...

Dave

Fantastic FLEXIEbility;)

From day one, the team at Flexie have been fantastic in supporting us with our rather unique workflows and demands of a system. Making custom changes and pushing the features of the system to the limits, we have benefited from considerable efficiencies & cost savings by using Flexie.

Pros

Power of automated workflows and ability to customise the system to the way we work.

Cons

Have yet to find a limitation around our business requirements. If we can't figure something out ourselves, the support guys are very knowledgeable and fast in responding to our needs!

Reasons for choosing Flexie CRM

The core driver for our CRM change was automation and flexibility to our custom needs. Flexie ticked these boxes far beyond any other CRM we tested...and we've tested A LOT.

Diego

Most powerful app in my toolkit!

Improved automation, communication, reports and decision making processes.

Pros

Flexie gives you all the tools and the freedom you need to make the most out of a CRM. With powerful workflows, and complete freedom to receive webhooks and communicate via API, you can integrate it with all other tools in your arsenal. Since we started using Flexie, we were able to automate various manual tasks, and generate custom reports that help our team stay organized and on top of things. You have complete freedom to create entities, custom fields, workflows, connect SMTP, send emails. There are a lot of in-built methods so that you can fully customize all emails and messages. Flexie integrates natively to Twilio, which provides a phone and SMS platform to complete all necessary automations. After fully implementing Flexie, it replaced at least 6 other apps that we used daily. On top of all that, every time I needed to reach out for customer support, they were quick and assertive to provide me a solution. Top notch!

Cons

Along with complete flexibility, comes, inevitably, a less friendly interface. After you get the hang of it, it all makes sense and you navigate easily, though. this con can be easily surpassed if user navigates through their help section articles.

hidden gem in the world of CRMs

Made our overall business and marketing automation life a lot easier!

Pros

Flexie doesn't look sexy at first sight, but the power is under the hood. Driven by a very innovative team they do not only have a fantastic and super reactive customer support, they also build new features and adaptions as needed. Once you have understood the beauty of relational data, webhooks and dynamic content, Flexie is a weapon in the hand of those who know how to handle it. The learning curve is a bit steep but there are dozens of videos on how to use the system. Also make use of the very active FB-Group with a lot of support. Apart from that you can always book consultation with the developers. Flexie allows to fully automate your business from A-Z. It is open into all directions so you can hook your existing systems in.

Cons

It is not really a con, but is is with every complex system. It is not plug and play and you need to be willing to invest time to learn. And be aware! It is a CRM - not just an email marketing automation system!

Cuong

The true automation CRM I've ever used

I am using Flexie to capture leads and nurture lead to become the customer on my authority website. It worked perfectly all the time.

Pros

Everything I need to do is create an automation workflow and forget it. The more I create the automation workflow, the more I saved a lot of my time. Flexie sends a new lead a welcome email or a sequence of emails once they submit my form while I was sleeping. Flexie help me send auto-reply email when the client send an email ticket to me while I am outside, and much more. I never see any CRM out there can do perfectively the same Flexie does.

Cons

The configure will be a challenge for anyone who is a non-techie such as setting Webhook instead of Zapier, build the form for leads, integrate with the 3rd party, email SMTP configure and workflow building. Flexie has a knowledge base page and youtube channel to support the new user. However, it will take you a long time to master Flexie.

Shaun Davis

The leading Automation CRM in the market

Flexie introduced me to a Automation Specialist www.goautomated.io who helped on-board me to the platform, set everything up, structure my automation processes and ultimately execute my workflows and plans. This has allowed me to scale my business to the nth degree!

Pros

Flexie is the most featured packed automation software available at this moment in time! It offers an incredible amount of Flexibility within one platform and allowed me to automate almost every process of my business. The webhook system allows amazing integration with other services without the need for zapier and the ability to create custom entities allows you to build a truly unique CRM tailored to your business. Better yet you can create notifications and verification processes that allow you to completely control employee behavior, eliminate or log mistakes and make on-boarding a breeze. Personally I believe that Flexie is the leading software available.

Cons

The software does have a very steep learning curve.

Trevor

Grow with this CRM and they'll grow with you.

Currently using Flexie for lead management and daily sales and very happy with it.

Pros

There is a lot of functionality. Nearly anything you need is there and if it's not, just make suggestions and the Flexie team will get it done. Amazing customer service and communication.

Cons

Its not as intuitive as it could be. Its an amazing tool but I found the learning curve to get started was steep. Once comfortable though, its a fantastic CRM.

Randall

Industry: Investment Banking

Powerful Tool / Awesome Investment

Currently, my primary focus with Flexie has been in setting up various workflows and automations that enable me to free myself from certain repetitive tasks related to business development and data gathering / recording.

Pros

Flexie is a fantastic, feature-rich business management solution. It is amazing to me how much this "CRM" can do. The endless opportunities associated with customizable workflow combinations represent incredibly powerful business tools that enable organizations to significantly and continually reap the benefits (reduced costs, increased efficiency and maximized effectiveness) associated with true multi-step, branched automation across leads, contacts, accounts and even custom entities. Additionally, Flexie's approach to data with the available utilization of webhooks provides almost limitless opportunities for data flow / connectivity with other tools. Simply, it is a great tool.

Cons

Flexie is not always the easiest tool to use. I do not have a technical background nor prior experience with workflow and complex automation. I do not know HTML, twig or JSON. There are many things that I would like to do with the solution that I am not doing yet. For me the learning curve has been steep. However, my sense all along has been that it will absolutely be worth it. Additionally, Flexie's customer support is very good. The team is both timely and helpful in its response.

Adam

Easy to use & Support is unrivalled

Flexie's Workflows have automated almost our entire process. Everything my team do is within Flexie without any need to use anything else.

Pros

It's easy to use, you can literally set it up and go. The support team are indredibly helpful and understanding. Willing to go above and beyond to help their customers.

Cons

There isn't much I dislike about Flexie CRM. All painpoints and issues have been resolved with speed.

HubSpot CRM and SanityOS

Reasons for choosing Flexie CRM

Ease of use. Workflow & Automation process.

Craige Hardel

Really good crm for outreach and client management

Very good software and great owners and customer support. Really viable as a company outreach and client management hub

Pros

Features. Typically crm solutions are only geared toward outbound outreach but this one allows you to create automations for inbound activity and followup as well which is very useful Organization: they've really working on the user interface and its really good now. The dashboard is customizable making it a lot easier to use Ability to integrate smtp and voip solutions to really make it a one stop for all business needs

Cons

Only minor hiccup is that they use to offer single user pricing but now don't. Their minimum is three and sometimes you may want just two or one.

true Infusionsoft alternative - but not for newbies

huge savings in time & money.

Pros

For our own company we are using flexie amongst other tasks to completely automate our user onboarding process, send newsletters and a lot more. Using flexie enabled us to replace at least 5 other apps. The possibilities are endless - mainly limited by your own imagination. The support team is incredibly fast and competent. However it is not for newbies - you should have some understanding for relational databases, data structures and a good sense of logic. If you have questions - there is a great FB group with a lot of experienced users and also the founder is always present to provide valuable tips.

Cons

There is no really anything I don't like about flexie besides the fact that sometimes i can't sleep because everytime I think about more things that can be done with it. If they had a page builder it would be a KILLER! (But they are working on it - should be released soon). There is some learning curve - once you are through that you will love it!

António