• Pros

• "The ability to check in at the location was great."

• "Very easy and clear. It´s very necessary for our daily job. For the CEO and for our agents. The map is incredible. "

• "Great for teams on the go that have to rely on mobile first Apps instead of traditional software. This is a great solution to manage teams and for team players to improve their results."

• Cons

• "sometimes the geolocalization doesn't work perfectly, but it always depends on the reception from where you are."

• "None so far, maybe that the Android version looks a bit different than the one on my iPad but I mostly use my iPad."

• "I have nothing that disgusts me, it is really a very intuitive software and it does most of the work, any change is in charge of the support team who is always there."

Browse ForceManager Mobile CRM Reviews

Suhayl Del Carmen from Linio Group

One of the best CRM softwares =)

Pros

Forcemanager has been the best CRM software we have had in recent years, it has allowed us to provide the best sales facility with our customers and they have been 100% grateful for our process with them, we recommend it.

Cons

No complaint in this regard, has given me all the tools I have needed so far, the best CRM software in the market.

Peter from RIAS A/S

Industry: Plastics

ForceManager is a perfect tool for Sales

Very fond of it!

Pros

It focus on what is important to a sales rep, especially external. It gives a transparency between external and Infernal sales that is very important. Everybody in the org has the total overview of sales activities. We have throughout the proces had a very good support from the FM team, both in Spain and UK.

Cons

I am messing a two way sync with Outlook, today it only syncs from FM to Outlook. If I could send meeting invitations from FM it would be ok, but this is not possible today.

david from eibe play Ltd

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Fast and efficient CRM interface.

Fast effective sales strategy. All accounts are visible.

Pros

It meets our company needs almost exactly. Our focus with clients has never been better. We know where they are and who they are and when to contact them. Our whole sales strategy has changed after implementing Force Manager.

Cons

It is a closed system, so changes have to go through the support team, this is ok bu there are a few elements that I would like to be in charge such as user rights. Would be nice to integrate into other online platforms such as mailchimp etc.

Sharon from Gowan's Heirloom Cider

Industry: Wine and Spirits

stated in December,

when teh mapping was working, it was helpful to plan a route for a sales rep. Though it is cumbersome because you can't select a group and assign an event ( so each of 15 accounts gets assigned a "Delivery" on Tuesday, for instance.

Pros

I like the geo location feature-but it's not working. The user interface is intuitive and it's relatively easy to learn how to use it. It's ease of use, ease of learning., user interface on mobile

Cons

Geolocation stopped working. There is a glitch that affected the geolocation on accounts that were already geolocated. Support tried to fix by geo-locating every account but now it's worse on both mobile and desktop. This is critically important feature. Syncing issues: We have also had issues with syncing. We have done all the suggestions-and still have not gotten the sync to work. This has resulted in critical data lost. Routing: has a limit of 8 stops per day. We must have this lifted needs to be turned off. We do not need it to Importing: We need to be able to import new lists for new areas that we are expanding into, or new chain store locations that we are newly approved. Imported lists need to be geolocated in bulk. Bulk List adjustments: We need to be able to select a group of accounts, or contacts, and upgrade a field in bulk.

Al from Dealmed

Industry: Medical Devices

Overall I'm Happy

Pros

The ability to check in at the location was great.

Cons

Still pretty glitchy. Duplicate scheduled visits, disappearing tasks.

javier from SINERGIA CONTRACT

easy, neccesary and a big tool

Pros

Very easy and clear. Its very necessary for our daily job. For the CEO and for our agents. The map is incredible.

Cons

Nothing. I think the post seller service is very fast for think in our possible necessary things for the future. iOS and Force Manager are matching perfectly.

Jordi from Broadcast Media

If you need to go Mobile go Forcemanger

Pros

Cons

Nothing to add here to be honest. The only thing that can be improved is to add more and more functionalities to this product

Andres from Universidad de los Andes

ForceManager is a good application. Their versatility will be very useful

As a group we believe that you need drastic changes to this App, since it needs the labor of certain experts to solve some errors that the software brings, in conclusion it is still in a beta state.

Pros

It has a great variety of details in favor, how its good interaction in the interface, and the high range of tools that this software has, make that the idea is a great sample of what this App will be, also without counting the good technical support.

Cons

It has some aspects that disgust how the fact that its design is very simple, bland and rustic, another thing is that in its range of tools there are some options that are somewhat unnecessary and a little useless within that range.

Daniella from Conversion Moe

ForceManager tells details but with patience and dedication it will achieve success.

We think that on the one hand this App saves us a lot of time and money, but on the other we think that you need a series of things, many to tell the truth, so we advise many users and work teams not to get stuck, and use another App.

Pros

This software has a great variety of positive things, such as the fact that it has an easy-to-use interface and practices for any type of user, also that it is highly automated and that saves work and effort for any work team.

Cons

However, it houses a list of negative things emphasizing its simple, inconspicuous design, also its lack of performance and its excessive use of internal memory in any device, also its lack of a good technical service, safe and reliable.

Mario from Glezmo Juris & Asociados SL

Industry: Law Practice

Simple and effective CRM

A quick view to check the activity of each client

Pros

The inferface is easy to use and friendly. Even the mobile apps for iOS are well designed too

Cons

The cost of multiple users, even if we have different roles, we should pay as the most expensive role to all of use

Brett from NFIC

Industry: Dairy

This is my main business app which looks after all eliments of my business day

To remind myself to sort out my commision payments.

Pros

The calender intergration with the accounts and business opportunities. This is very helpful also the fact that the fields are not restrictive so you can create your own search features in titles eg Q1 2018 this enables quick checks of what you have generated and due to the opportunities form you can monitor how close you are to success. The contact and the address details are a great help.

Cons

The biggest con is the address fields not having country style settings. In Spain the number of a property comes after the street, in the uk its the other way round. The search for property info is helpful but difficult as it requires postcode info for it to be accurate and then it can sometimes type up the wrong address by a road.

Jordi from ModpoW

An agile and easy to use application for field sales teams.

Increasing sales metrics (leads, prospects and conversions), enhancement of sales team and goals tracking.

Pros

Highly focused to field sales. Inbound marketing fashion discriminates field salesmen but not in the case of Force Manager that its an application for field sales created by field salesmen (nearly sure about this).

Cons

Worst feature is usability. Due to multi platform support from the manufacturer, user interface its far from excellence.

Good Software and Reliable

Pros

Works offline, Syncs simply across platforms and devices. Very few issues. Ties all users data together.

Cons

Slightly different views and actions available on Ipad/Iphone/Web versions, which is slightly confusing. Also be great to have prompts to remind that you haven't contacted someone in a set time frame.

Mattia from AM primaclasse corp

We are just 2 sales rep but we use it very time we do visits to our customers.

Pros

We enjoy the CHECK IN feature and the CALENDAR schedules. I use a lot also the map with the filters.

Cons

I would like insert the customers that I want visit today and have an automatic itinerary . I would love connect it with Tradegecko so I can see also the sales of each customer.

MICHAEL from CCI

Industry: Chemicals

it has been wonderful to keep my data on my custmoers

Data on customers. Being able to add objects. Geolocation.

Pros

Check-in ability helps me keep up with my weekly report for who i seen for the week. I love being able to see it under activities.

Cons

It's hard for me to see sales analytics because we sell through distribution. I work with several distributors and i mark each account by who sells to them.

Andres from Grupo Exito

Industry: Market Research

Forcemanager powerful tool

Pros

after trying several CRM I'm very happy with FORCEMANAGER is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, without a doubt a true sales reinforcement. also helps us optimize the time and collaboration of my team to be more efficient.

Cons

The truth is that I love this tool is quite intuitive, you do with it quickly. the technical service is absolute 10 very fast and very professional, they have clarified my doubts in a matter of minutes.

Diana Maria from Carvajal Tecnologa y Servicios

very good tool

Pros

intuitive and easy to use tool, to sell in an organized way, with autonomy and monitoring of your activity. very good for commercial use, it saves me time and useful to do a correct management of clients

Cons

great application to manage the use of my equipment at work, for now very happy with the trial version, a more than likely acquisition

Luis Enrique from Panorama

Industry: Newspapers

Incredible features and tools for sales.

Pros

It has everything we can ask for from a CRM software, sales management, to be able to analyze the data and improve the performance of the company according to the clients, data storage and reminders to be on the watch at all times, even Forcemanager is Quite complemented in its mobile applications.

Ethan from The City Fund

Industry: Fund-Raising

A relationship of hand with your customers.

It keeps your company with a good reputation, the sales area is more enjoyable with each person, ForceManager is more than what we can ask for, with all its tools that are very complete.

Pros

I like that I can maintain a relationship with our customers, attract them and keep them in the best way, with ForceManager everything is easier, from managing personal data and knowing what they are looking for to managing an agenda.

Cons

I have no negative opinion of this software, I am very satisfied with each result.

Rausibell from Linio Group

Excellent Software

ForceManager is still a very basic application, you should add more options than other programs already bring, as this makes Nimble a program that leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The one that integrates other social networks and platforms, allows to enrich the information of some clients, these synchronizations are of great help because it does not require an extra work to achieve a good profile of the clients.

Cons

Despite working correctly with other applications, the fact that there is outdated information in these, ForceManager absorbs this information and is almost impossible to erase by its constant synchronization.

Jose Armando from Linio Group

The best assistant software in its category

Pros

Forcemanager is an excellent software with its sales assistance features, easy to use, and designed for offices with several employees, as it stores data and documents. You see a real change when you start using.

Cons

There are tools that need improvement, little by little they have adapted to my needs. I do not have many complaints about Forcemanager has really been aware of all the needs that needed to be covered.

Christina from Stone Creek Roofing & Exteriors

It makes travelling to my clients in each city easier and more effective with my time management.

Pros

Mobile app friendly. I am on the road all day, and working on the app makes my job that much easier.

Cons

I wish there was a way to put the addresses in for new contacts and it still tell you the distance. Right now, you have to be at their location to add the address this way.

Jessica from DantexRBCOR

Industry: Printing

This has been a good platform for staff to document & share details of sales visits with customers

Better tracking of sales person activity

Pros

The ability to track sales staff activities, and for them to upload customer documents & photos to share with other staff.

Cons

Lack of "notifications" when documents etc are added to a particular customer. It would be nice if you could set up an email notification when a sales person or support staff add documents to a particular client.

Response from Forcemanager

Replied April 2018

Hi Jessica, In order to receive notifications when documents or other items/activities are added to a particular account by someone, you need to flag the account with the flag icon found on the account's file. Please click here to see how you can flag an account: https://support.forcemanager.net/hc/en-gb/articles/223479268-How-to-flag-an-element-and-what-does-it-imply-

Jacob from SPIN

Industry: Investment Management

Clean marketing

Thanks to ForceManager, we can determine the effectiveness and the conversion rate of the promotional campaigns that we designed for our company in real time, which I think is the most complete function of ForceManager.

Pros

It is a clean, simple, and easy-to-use software. It has served me in the most efficient way when creating my advertising campaigns for my company, thanks to the system I have had a great reach.

Cons

I do not have many complaints to give the system because it has helped me efficiently and has distributed my marketing so that my company has had a great momentum.

Christopher from MRI

It was good when it didn't crash

Overall I chose not to continue to purchase the application, because of my frustration...

Pros

When it worked, the application was pretty easy to navigate and the service reps were very responsive...

Cons

The application would crash and sometimes give me an error message when I would try to login, and I used the same username and password to log in every time

Jaime

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A CRM focussed for Sales managers and reps

I've been using ForceManager since 2013 and I can only say good things about this platform. I've tried other CRMs but they all lack the sales manager or sales rep approach. It helps you focus on what really matters: your clients.

Pros

Easy to use on iPad and a web version for when you are on the computer.

Adrian from ForceManager

Darren from Zilico Limited

Forcemanager is the future of adaptable and ease of use CRM platforms.

Visibility of what is happening with our accounts along the sales cycle.

Pros

Adaptability, speed and ease of use, the look and feel through the app and customer support. I have found it very useful so far for my team and fully expect it to get better and better the more we use it.

Cons

Some initial bugs, but overall nothing that I don't really like about it. There have been some location issues in terms of where the app thinks we are, but that has been resolved.

June 2015

A must have app for our business

I've been using ForceManager for more than 5 months and It actually improved the way I work. As a self eployed I used other CRM tools but this one fits in my daily workflow, helping me have access to all my clients and see when was the last time I visit them and what I talked about with them. Just really helpfull to keep me even more motivated when I built relationships with them.

Pros

Hassle free when start using it in your daily habits

Jordi

June 2015

Fast and very easy to use

I've just started using ForceManager as a freelance and it's amazing how many possibilities offers to its users. All my information is now organised and automated, and I can access to it anytime, so no more worries.

Pros

Automated updates and information wherever you are

Cons

Nothing for the momento

Marta

Perfect tool for us

ForceManager is the tool HUNE has long been in search of, with a view to fully measuring the efficiency of our sales team. We are very happy with the application, as is our sales team, since it saves them a great deal of time in terms of reporting

Eduardo

Great Value

Thanks to ForceManager, we can ascertain the effectiveness and conversion rate of the promotional campaigns we design for our network in real time.

Eduardo from CREAMEDIA

Good help at work

Pros

A very good tool for the daily work. Easy to organice tasks, work teams, activity, locations etc..

Cons

License.

Not a recommended option

Below average.

Pros

It serves as an acceptable portal for keeping customer records.

Cons

The layout, functionality and capabilities are all sub par.