• Pros

• "The product has excellent performance in usage"

• "I used the trial version to compare it to some other alternatives and I really like the design the most. It's also fairly easy to customize based on your needs/wants. "

• "It's the best CRM for small and medium business like freelancers. It's very affordable and easy to use. i can easily track my leads and send the proposals to users. You must try it at least once."

• Cons

• "Like anything new, it was a bit of a learning curve to get over. I wish there were more tips and tricks offered for people getting started. "

• "Nothing uptil now, it's has made everything much easier."

• "I didn't see any failure in this CRM yet. So far so good"

Browse Funnel CRM Reviews

Muhammad from Araam

Perfect CRM to manage your sales pipeline

Pros

• Flexibility to create and embed web contact forms (without any technical knowledge) so you can easily capture leads. • The program automatically creates web form submissions into deals and place them in your sales funnel rather in your messy inbox. • It allows you to create quick well-formatted business proposals without the mess. • Funnel CRM lets you maintain your customer database by reducing the manual work. • The Gmail integration allows you to communicate with customers from your smartphone without logging into Funnel CRM • Great deal is when ever you want to discontinue all your client data will be intact in your email

Cons

I greatly impressed with the simplicity and ease of use of the Funnelcrm. What I greatly looking forward is the user management feature that may be rolling out in short time.

Muhammad from Pearl Aluminum company

Personal opinion

Pros

The product has excellent performance in usage

Cons

Nothing find out any uncomfortably during software usage

Buggy

I really wanted to like this software - so much that I cancelled my subscription to my proposal provider. Sadly, the hype on all the sites that had positive review isn't living up to the actual software service. Perhaps, I'll give it another try in a few months but right now I need something robust and that works.

Pros

I liked that it had everything I was looking for in a simple CRM as a freelancer

Cons

Bugs. Forms embedded on my website didn't work - clicking more than once on a 'stuck' submit button submitted multiple entries into the CRM leads system. Creating the form was also buggy.

Ubaid from Buzz Interactive

Best CRM for Freelancers

Pros

as being a Freelancer I had to face many problems with switching multiple applications for sending quotations and proposals to my customers. Funnel CRM Brings leads and customer retention in one place.

Cons

As far now I haven't found anything on Funnel CRM which I hate or don't like. its really working for me what i need and the other freelancers maybe.

Ahmed Bilal from Bramerz

Very Satisfied With This CRM

Pros

I have connected my website contact form with funnel CRM and it automatically brings all the leads in one place. There was no learning curve and UI was very intuitive. The best feature was sending proposals directly from the CRM.

Cons

More integrations are required like Zapier

Faizan from Upwork

Best CRM for Freelancers!

Among others, Funnel is a smart CRM which is adaptable due to its easy to use features like professional proposals, interactive contact forms and easy to manage deals.

Pros

The best features for me in this CRM are: - Easy to use - Gmail Integration - Less Data Entry

Cons

Need more integrations of facebook messenger and others.

Gohar from Buzz Interactive

Best Crm for freelancers

Pros

Funnel CRM helps me to manage all my contacts and send professional proposals from one place.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. So far so good and i am enjoying using it.

Snappy design with all of the relevant features needed

Testing out ease of use compared to similar options for both (1) managing contacts, and (2) tracking the sales funnel.

Mohammad Omar from Bramerz

Effective sales tool for my Tourism Business

I am running a part time tourism business for which I needed a solution to manage sales and keep my incoming data organized. Funnel CRM has been very useful in this regard.

Pros

The software allows me to keep my tour leads organized in one place so I can manage my data keeping my focus on growth.

Cons

None so far. Product experience is amazing.

Muhammad from Globital

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best CRM for Freelancer

It has been a good experience for one and half month.

Pros

Cons

I didn't see any failure in this CRM yet. So far so good

Instant sales, lesser effort!

Pros

It's user-friendly, easy to grasp. Efficient in a way that; you can close deals on your smartphone, you can minus the manual labour of data-entry and focus on making sales and your emails are all organized.

Cons

Nothing uptil now, it's has made everything much easier.

Mahnam from Millionaires sayings

Industry: Writing and Editing

FunnelCRM

Satisfied

Pros

User friendly and adheres to a variety of transactions to choose from.

Cons

Te features were a little less to accomodate the local market.