• Pros

• "The product is very easy to setup and use. We utilize it to track website and web app traffic, use the chat functionality, engagement time, etc. The dashboards are beautiful and easy to understand. "

• "The API's are extremely powerful and a great feature."

• "The live chat (and app) and analytics that are easy to understand. I also like how you can drill down to the individual level for website visitors and see their user journey and profile information"

• Cons

• "Pricing can get a bit expensive, especially when you start turning on some of their newer features. While their quality of service is better than competitors, their pricing is much higher."

• "I have no substantive criticisms. If one were nitpicking , one could perhaps see scope for improvement in the design of the time-series graphs. "

• "Improve its integrations with wordpress so we can link in more elements of personalisation. "

Browse GoSquared Reviews

Jenefer from Zapnito

Great product; great team... and our customers love GoSquared too!

Helps our customers understand how to get the most from the websites they create using our software and therefore makes our product work better and our customers happier.

Pros

That it enables you to do something with your website analytics, not just see what the stats are. Smart Groups for automated reporting and targeted messaging is an especially cool feature. The team are awesome, very friendly and helpful to us and our customers. As a software provider ourselves, we only recommend tech that we think to be great, like GoSquared.

Cons

It could be better geared for enterprise customers. (We provide GoSquared access to all our customers so that they can get the best from the websites they build using our tech.) Sometimes it could be easier to manage all of our customers' accounts simultaneously.

Charles from Zapnito

GoSquared are our go to platform for realtime people analytics and integration for our clietns.

Instead of us building a real-time analytics platform or having to customise and integrate something into our backend we have been able to use GS for a key feature-set as a value add for our clients with tight integration into Zapnito.

Pros

Simplicity, performance and integration services. GoSquared also provide excellent and friendly support and services. GS provide great tools for learning more about customers and a simple interface with great dashboards and plug-ins. We recommend GS as an add-on to all our accounts.

Cons

More white-label and multi-tenant features for enterprise clients. There are not alot of cons I can think of besides the above.

Sunil from Future Science Group

Industry: Publishing

Product Knowledge is everything! GoSquared delivers this!!!!!!

I have been able to link GoSquared from my website to my email marketing system. It has been able to change our business. I can now send emails to a selected group rather than to mass.

Pros

The software allows SMEs and larger corporations to build relationships with particular groups of individuals. I love how this integrates with Zapier. CSR have terrific product knowledge which makes even a novice find the product easy to navigate. If you want an easy CRM system that builds relationships with your clients; get yourself GoSquared.

Alejandro from Komet Sales

Works like a charm!

We got to know a ton of information about our users use of our platform: hourly usage, peak times, geographical info, most active pages, etc. As opposed to Google Analytics you can view a lot of detailed info in real time. If you enable and use the "People Analytics" you can pinpoint the behavior of specific users. Extremely useful!

Pros

GoSquared provides us with real time visitor analytics of our SaaS platform's usage. Setting it up is a breeze and you're able to view the results right away. We mostly use it for analytics but they have other great features that we have not explored yet.

Louis from GRH Service Conseil

I am using the product to know about visitors on my web site and it does the job perfectly.

I can see the impact of postings on Linked-In on the activity on my web page.

Pros

Simple to use by adding some data in my web site. I am using NotePad++ to insert the data at the right place into the code of each page of the web site. My need being limited this is all I need to do. I get a daily reports about visitors by email. Then I can go to the web site to have more details.

Cons

Nothing to dislike in my case. It cannot be easier to use. Perhaps I could find problems if I was using all the features; but it seems rather well done.

David from cavallinitoveronese

Entirely positive

Pros

I like the ease of access and attractive presentation of data. A single click reveals the key information at a glance. Many websites over-complicate matters, making it hard for users to find what they need. GoSquared keeps things simple, enabling the essential numbers to be obtained in seconds.

Cons

Finally! Website analytics that make sense!

I actually enjoy monitoring my website analytics thanks to GoSquared!

Pros

GoSquared provides historical and real-time website analytics that are easy to understand and filter through. Their support team is super responsive and great to work with.

Steve from Porism

Excellent alternative to Intercom

We've been using GoSquared for the past couple of years and the team have created an excellent product. It's incredibly useful for tracking user journeys and locating the exact pain point; aligning analytics with the CRM is essential too, as it help us understand a customer's individual life cycle. Live chat changed the game for us too, allowing us to interact with customers wherever we may be. The moment I was able to convert a visitor into a signup from the comfort of a pub, all while sipping on a pint of beer, I fell in love with GoSquared!

Response from GoSquared

Replied February 2017

Hi Steve, thanks so much for the kind words here! "I was able to convert a visitor into a signup from the comfort of a pub" could there be higher praise than that?!

Tyler from Tiny Anvil, LLC

The Red Bull for Business

These people understand you. They treat you as if you were they're only customer. They're honest about outages but are constantly pushing the product forward. Love love love GoSquared. Cannot say enough good about them.

Pros

Customer support. Extremely wide range of business solutions without a feeling of bloat.

Cons

Fairly frequent outages/interruptions.

Louise from Digital Leaders

Easy to use and easy to master

Pros

Cons

You can also track twitter followers at this stage but gosquared are super receptive to changes and updates base don user requirement

September 2016

Travis from Sightbox, Inc.

September 2016

Reliable. Simple. Can't Live Without It.

We absolutely love GoSquared! Tracking data is easy to understand and instant, which is huge when trying to watch live customer flow patterns. Also, just started using the API's to create our own offline reports and it's fantastic!

Pros

The API's are extremely powerful and a great feature.

Cons

I would like the mobile version to be improved. There are a few issues that we have found, but honestly have failed to report because they are so minor. And we can always get what we need on the desktop version.

Response from GoSquared

Replied September 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, Travis! Pleasure to have you as a customer.

Rocko from Molo

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Very easy to setup and use to track visitors to web app or website.

Adam from The Gin Parlour

What's not to like? Everything you need, presented beautifully.

Pros

Ease of use, outstanding UI and UX. Responsiveness of the team (I can't believe how much of my wish list has been implemented). The fact they take the time to understand how customers use the product and try to make it work for all them and their attention to detail completely astounds me. They're the tech company I wish I was. The best tool in its field.

Cons

Struggling to think of one. It would appear there isn't anything I don't like about it. Price may be a con for some but the current pricing structure as at time of writing review is in my mind spot on.

Ash from YENA

A great tool, that we couldn't live without!

Pros

The dashboard is incredible. Everything I want to know about my analytics is there. The chat tool is also invaluable for us in converting leads and ensuring current customers are managed extremely well.

Cons

It could be a tiny bit cheaper, but then they have to make money somehow! They've been kind enough to offer our community a deal on their subscription to help startups to get started with them. We think that's pretty cool!

ESEOSA from Softcom Limited

Great Product!

Overall, it worked for our company in the early stages of our user numbers, but at some point we outgrew it and had to look to other solutions. However, every new project that starts internally launches with Gsquared as their go-to tool for user insight.

Pros

- First off, ease of integration with 3rd-party tools such as Zapier is a big plus - Setup is not a big headache - Great for real-time analytics on site visitor activity - The live-chat feature works like a charm too

Cons

- I would say it is most ideal for small-to-medium scale operations and not so much for enterprise applications, so control expectations when adopting as you consider your scale of operations That's about it really, as long as you don't apply for the wrong scale of operations, you'll have a great time.

Jonathan from Circle with Disney

Industry: Computer Networking

GoSquared is a powerful, simple-to-set-up alternative to Google Analytics.

GoSquared is a powerful, high-quality analytics suite that is well worth spending the money on.

Pros

GoSquared is powerful and very easy to set up. It allows you to drill in an analyze website traffic by source, region, pages, and social content in a summarized dashboard that provides value not just for marketing teams but for key stakeholders throughout the organization.

Cons

While GoSquared is powerful and simple there were some strange data discrepancies between total visitors and Google Analytics that we could never properly reconcile. That aside, it is a great premium product for getting answers quickly.

Jose Asdrubal from Upwork

All in one system

Pros

As a chat system, it works great, it allows you to contact clients back, once chat is closed, also allows supervisors to jump into the chat if help needed.

Cons

None, that I can think, probably it is a little bit expensive.

Joy from TechPixies

GoSquared cares about their customers

We get a lot more insight about who is on our website and have seen an uptick in attendance to our taster sessions. I probably don't have time to try and sort out all the features and see how they can work for me but I do know that the GoSquared team will help me optimise the features when I'm ready.

Pros

I love the fact that the team behing GoSquared is always looking for ways to improve it so that the customer gets what they need. They were great in helping us to get set up and want us to succeed using it.

Charlotte from Armada Training

Chat with ease

From the first week of using GoSquared we have had an increase in customer contact, the ease of use means that I don't have to spend hours teaching my colleagues how to use it I can just add them to a project and 5 minutes later they are answering chat messages. I would highly recommend adding GoSquared chat feature to any sales website.

Pros

Really easy to install and great interface which is fully customisable

Cons

Could link to a database so it can be used as a forensics tool

Scott from Athlete Guild

From initial review to implementation has been amazing. Customer support outstanding.

It's far too addictive. Just trying to understand all of the data has been our biggest hurdle.

Pros

The analytics are the best I have ever seen. We are able to get information about our website activity in real-time and has allowed us to tailor our activity. The chat feature has also helped us generate new customers easily.

Aleksei from webomage.com

lightweight web crm solution with smart groups and nice interface

support for smart groups and easy management contacts in automated way

Pros

cheap price and feature-reach solution simple integration and support for universal segment.io tool

Cons

missed companies entities in data structure integration with only some essential external services instead of built-in support for this features

David from Boxhead

Game Changer

Pros

It's an incredible tool. It turns marketing and customer services the right way round. If you want to use your website to create meaningful engagements with customers (whatever your business) you need to integrate GoSquared.

Alex from PaginasCompany

Excellent experience. Quality platform and very solid livechat

Pros

Solid and stable livechat Good mobile app Excellent performance Excellent support Great pricing model

Cons

Nothing special. Maybe the analytics dashboard, would like to see a more cleaner design of the interface.

Lauren from Girl Rising

Highly recommended!

As someone with a limited tech background but that greatly depends on metrics for my work, GoSquared has been the perfect solutions. I'm still learning the platform, but have been thrilled with the results and customer support I have received. Highly recommended!

Response from GoSquared

Replied February 2017

Thanks a ton for the feedback, Lauren! Pleasure to have you as a customer.

Lucas from Molo, Inc.

Love GoSquared

GoSquared has been great for us. Good value for money and they're always working on new features!! Their dashboard for each of our sites provides useful information and it's very easy to digest the different data points.

Pros

Dashboard, features, chat, and ease-of-use.

Maxwell from Zapnito

This is a programme that is so easy to pick up with such clever capabilities

I have only had a short experience of the platform however as a rule I have picked up the processes and functions quickly and easily

Pros

The individual analytics of specific users on our Zapnito platform. Being able to see who is on the site is especially useful for a real-time response to customer queries and even prospect assisting