What are Groove users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Groove software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love that I can check if or when did prospects read my emails. Also it is helpful to know how many times they opened my emails."
  • icon"It is very intuitive, and there is great customer support. I love using Groove to maximize my productivity."
  • icon"The simplicity of this product is outstanding. It helps in tracking the open rate and response rate of emails."
  • icon"The hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address."
  • icon"It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software."
  • icon"Sometimes the admin features can be a little weird- it can be difficult to login as another user if you are trying to diagnose a problem since groove tries to login through gmail."

Browse all Groove Reviews

• Have you used Groove and would like to share your experience with others?

Great email automation and tracking for sales teams

Danny

Do More With Less

Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

Pros

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

Cons

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Regina

Great Software, Salesforce Integration, Lead Engagement

I have had a great overall experience with Groove! Their customer service is impeccable and my user base enjoys the program.

Pros

I like that Groove provides an optional dialer with their license package. It provides a dialer within Salesforce so that calls, texts, and emails are all integrated into Salesforce. This makes prospect management a lot easier for my user base and grants transparency for management to see the activities of their reps.

Cons

Implementation was a hurdle, but it was less Groove and more my user base and general growing pains when implementing a new program to a big user base.

Reasons for switching to Groove

Groove is so much more polished and easy to use.

Ben

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Let down by small points

It's overall a good software that integrates well with SFDC and gmail but is let down by small, but incredibly frustrating things. It is slow, it is very easy to delete your work and the most unforgivable thing it has just done to me is sent a flow out with the text in different sizes; I'd typed the email up within Groove itself, it's not like I'd copied and pasted in, it's embarrassing and not what you want a sales email to look like. The tracking features, and the fact it gives insight into all email reads is great, just let down by everything else. Spend some money and sorting out the pain points and then you have a good software but right now it's not finished.

Pros

Email tracking and integration with SFDC.

Cons

Changes font sizes, generally slow and crashes.

Troy

February 2022

An easy way to connect email to Salesforce, but does have some bugs and fixes needed

This is a simple way to quickly add contacts and leads into CRMs and track their engagements with our sales team. With the exception of the simple bugs above, it is a fairly easy platform to use and works as a "set it and forget it."

Pros

This software provides a fairly simple way to both integrate new leads and contacts into Salesforce and other CRMs. It also has simple email tracking which allows users to see engagements from clients and customers.

Cons

Groove sometimes looses connection with Gmail as a platform and needs to be reinstalled in order to work correctly. In addition, the software has trouble sometimes figuring out leads vs. contacts and occassionally will not integrate with Google Calendar correctly either. With a few simple bug fixes, I believe these issues could be corrected.

Goh

April 2022

Lifetime

Pros

I like how affordable it is and the lifetime plan option. and how Groove constantly trying to add a new features into their product along with their roadmap.

Cons

I think it's more clunky compared to a lot more other options in the market. Sometimes there are bugs when I m trying to update the site. It's solvable but takes time.

Reasons for choosing Groove

it offers a lifetime plan which was a mindless deal for me. And I really like how they offer 3 free sites for the trial and allow unlimited domains after the upgrade.

Jacob

Groove offers many functionalities

Pros

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up. It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Cons

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Chad

Great tool to align Customer Success and Sales

It was a very positive experience with Groove and I would highly recommend the product as a communication tool.

Pros

We love the auto-logging of emails to Salesforce.com. It's a very easy tool to set up and deploy. Due to its great integration with Gmail, we had a better understanding of the communication frequency we had with our clients. The email templates were also very beneficial.

Cons

I often found out that the Salesforce.com integration was broken for a user after the fact. It would be helpful to have sent alerts to the admins.

Macylyna

Groove

Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Pros

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals. Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first. With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

Cons

The templates are hard to use especially for new user. Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Floremie

Experienced is the Best when You used Groove

My overall experienced with Groove was great and makes me glad all the day long.

Pros

The features that I'd like most in Groove is I can play my favorite music that I want. You can make also your play list.

Cons

What I like least in Groove is you need to have an internet access for you to play your favorite music.

May 2022

Easy and streamlined automation

Pros

I love the organization of my workflows. I feel I can maximize productivity with Groove

Cons

Implementation was a bear. However, once it was up and running, it’s been smooth sailing.

Tess

Getting Groovy with Groove

Overall it works well for our sales and customer experience teams but the ongoing maintenance and setup were tough.

Pros

Groove is native to Salesforce and we love this aspect. It allows us to update information directly from Salesforce. Their Support team is great and our CSM is very responsive at answering questions. The Flows are also very practical so that makes day to day outreach easier.

Cons

The implementation process was complicated and there were a lot of unknowns during setup. Groove has been pretty receptive to product feedback but they are still pretty early on in their building so you need to be ok with them not being able to do things.

Reasons for switching to Groove

MixMax was expensive and did not provide enough robust flow/sequences options.

Bryce

Easy Quick Scheduling

Very good.

Pros

I use the "Book A Meeting WIth Me" features daily to eliminate the typical back and forth associated with trying to find a demo time with my prospects. Rather than "what day and time will be best for you to have a call" followed by "is 10:30 am or 1:30 pm better", etc. Instead, I simply use groove to add a link to my email where they can see my availability and book an appointment when it's convenient for both of us. In addition, if I need another team member on the call I can add them to the invite and Groove will coordinate our schedules and only offer my prospect times where both of us are available. It eliminates all the back and worth and as a software company helps us look even more cutting edge.

Cons

The only complaint I would have is when I have it turned on in my gmail it covers up a portion of my email window where attachement typically show up. This leaves me guessing whether the attachement is there or requires me to close the Groove tool bar so i can see the attachment.

Oliver

Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient

I really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.

Pros

It's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.

Cons

My interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.

Somer

My personal assistant

Overall, Groove saves me valuable time by covering my bases and logging my notes FOR ME. Even if it's only a few seconds per interaction, those seconds add up and ultimately I'm able reach more clients, or spend more time with my clients reach.

Pros

What I love most about Groove is that it captures my correspondence with clients directly into salesforce. I'm all about working SMARTER, and Groove helps me cover my bases and cut down on taking extra steps in my process.

Cons

The things that annoy me about Groove are more closely related to the way our salesforce is set up, and less about Groove directly. I WOULD like it if Groove would capture my attachments and save them as case files when I attach emails to cases, but otherwise, I love working with Groove!

Nathan

Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn

My experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.

Pros

My whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.

Cons

I haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.

Reasons for switching to Groove

My team had complaints about SF inbox and we didn't have a great SF rep.

Great solution for sales teams

Pros

I love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great. I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.

Cons

The user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.

Jacob

Jacob from Goshen College

The two times we’ve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

Pros

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone! Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

Cons

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven’t had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Jack

Solid tool

Overall the software always me to do my job diligently and effectively. I can accomplish so much more in a day because of Groove.

Pros

The best part is the flows themself. This has been the easiest tool I've used to follow my outreach to prospects. This takes away from having notes all over the desk and you can come right into work and get your day going. Also, there is easy access to share flows with others and keep information in one place.

Cons

Few things - from time to time the tool will not respond and will require you to log out and maybe even remove the shortcut on Google Chrome before it starts working again. Also, when you time emails to go out, you are not allowed to go and review that message before the send time. The only option you have is to just delete the email.

Jessica

Consolidate team email in one spot

Pros

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

Cons

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Tony

Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns

It has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.

Pros

Working in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns. I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.

Cons

I have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service

Hailey

Groove

We use Groove to create consistency with the message that we are sending to customers. We are able to share templates across the team that save us a ton of time and also allow us to keep the message the same from team member to team member.

Pros

I love so many things about this software. One of my favorite things is the calendar link that I can include in my email so that my customers can book time on my calendar at anytime.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, honestly! One thing I find distracting is the notification telling me that my email has been opened. I appreciate knowing it has been opened, but when someone opens the same email numerous times, it can be frustrating! I'm sure there is a setting that I could change to eliminate that frustration though!

Amazing Customer Service

Overall great experience- the customer success/support team is amazing- they answer questions same day and are always willing to do an ad-hoc training or quickly jump in to diagnose a problem.

Pros

This software is pretty basic for email tracking- we mostly purchased it to make sure our sales reps were logging all of their activity and for the "Flows" feature. The flows feature is great and allows sales reps to set up pre-defined cadences an emails, overall it allows for more organization and time management from our sales reps.

Helpful for Support Desk Management

Pros

The best feature about Groove was the ability to snooze tickets.

Cons

Groove was problematic when certain threads weren't being imported, causing confusion and lack of productivity for our team.

Feature-rich email sync app

This is not necessarily a business problem, but Groove allows users to bypass having to login to Salesforce at all, if the user primarily communicates with their Contacts via email and the Contact record is also found in Salesforce.

Pros

It's hard to pick one thing as the best, but by a small margin, our users like the email tracking feature.

Cons

As a nonprofit, it would be helpful if Groove could leverage the additional email address and phone number fields available in the Salesforce NPSP. Groove is limited to just the standard fields.

4.69/5 out of 129 reviews