• Pros

• "It is very intuitive, and there is great customer support! I love using Groove to maximize my productivity!"

• "I love so many things about this software. One of my favorite things is the calendar link that I can include in my email so that my customers can book time on my calendar at anytime. "

• "I love that it connects my email to my salesforce and automatically logs the email as well as the templates it lets me store and organize to make my job easier."

• Cons

• "There are still some features missing but more are being added everyday. I would love for more customized emails to be able to be created (some that could include image templates, etc.)."

• "There is really not much to dislike with Groove so long as you are OK with the per user cost that you will incur. "

• "One thing I don't like about groove is its low efficiency when using mobile. However, with time, they can improve the features in a mobile device to solve this challenge."

Browse Groove Reviews

Danny from Matterport

Do More With Less

Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

Pros

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

Cons

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Groove offers many functionalities

Pros

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up. It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Cons

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Jack from Yello

Solid tool

Overall the software always me to do my job diligently and effectively. I can accomplish so much more in a day because of Groove.

Pros

The best part is the flows themself. This has been the easiest tool I've used to follow my outreach to prospects. This takes away from having notes all over the desk and you can come right into work and get your day going. Also, there is easy access to share flows with others and keep information in one place.

Cons

Few things - from time to time the tool will not respond and will require you to log out and maybe even remove the shortcut on Google Chrome before it starts working again. Also, when you time emails to go out, you are not allowed to go and review that message before the send time. The only option you have is to just delete the email.

Chad from Updater

Great tool to align Customer Success and Sales

It was a very positive experience with Groove and I would highly recommend the product as a communication tool.

Pros

We love the auto-logging of emails to Salesforce.com. It's a very easy tool to set up and deploy. Due to its great integration with Gmail, we had a better understanding of the communication frequency we had with our clients. The email templates were also very beneficial.

Cons

I often found out that the Salesforce.com integration was broken for a user after the fact. It would be helpful to have sent alerts to the admins.

Groove Not Helpful For Mass Sales Emailing

It is very helpful knowing if companies or specific individuals are continuously opening my emails.

Pros

I like seeing views in real time which include location, hyperlink, and name.

Cons

When I send similar emails to employees of the same company, it groups them all together by the first person contacted, thus I am not able to understand which specific individuals are opening my emails.

Macylyna from DEDAN KIMATHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (DeKUT)

Groove

Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Pros

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals. Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first. With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

Cons

The templates are hard to use especially for new user. Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Jessica from 2U

Consolidate team email in one spot

Pros

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

Cons

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Hailey from Nextep

Groove

We use Groove to create consistency with the message that we are sending to customers. We are able to share templates across the team that save us a ton of time and also allow us to keep the message the same from team member to team member.

Pros

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, honestly! One thing I find distracting is the notification telling me that my email has been opened. I appreciate knowing it has been opened, but when someone opens the same email numerous times, it can be frustrating! I'm sure there is a setting that I could change to eliminate that frustration though!

johnson from Kenatico taxis

Groove Review

Over almost two years I have worked with groove and experienced the change in mass mailing. It easy to use and works well giving the best service

Pros

What I like most about groove is its pocket friendly nature. It is cheaper compared to its competitors. It help us do mass mailing with less struggles. Groove is also easy to use. The template future saves time as one don't have to create a new email. It gives a feedback of my posts by showing when and whom I reached.

Better service your customers

Groove provides us the ability to enhance our email communications with our clients and provides great intelligence to our service representatives on how clients are responding to their communications.

Pros

We love the ability to integrate Salesforce into Gmail as well as provide our service team members with tools to make their lives easier when it comes to communicating with our clients

Bryce from ObservePoint

Easy Quick Scheduling

Very good.

Pros

I use the "Book A Meeting WIth Me" features daily to eliminate the typical back and forth associated with trying to find a demo time with my prospects. Rather than "what day and time will be best for you to have a call" followed by "is 10:30 am or 1:30 pm better", etc. Instead, I simply use groove to add a link to my email where they can see my availability and book an appointment when it's convenient for both of us. In addition, if I need another team member on the call I can add them to the invite and Groove will coordinate our schedules and only offer my prospect times where both of us are available. It eliminates all the back and worth and as a software company helps us look even more cutting edge.

Cons

The only complaint I would have is when I have it turned on in my gmail it covers up a portion of my email window where attachement typically show up. This leaves me guessing whether the attachement is there or requires me to close the Groove tool bar so i can see the attachment.

Oliver from PrinterLogic

Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient

I really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.

Pros

It's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.

Cons

My interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.

Somer from Trader Interactive

My personal assistant

Overall, Groove saves me valuable time by covering my bases and logging my notes FOR ME. Even if it's only a few seconds per interaction, those seconds add up and ultimately I'm able reach more clients, or spend more time with my clients reach.

Pros

What I love most about Groove is that it captures my correspondence with clients directly into salesforce. I'm all about working SMARTER, and Groove helps me cover my bases and cut down on taking extra steps in my process.

Cons

The things that annoy me about Groove are more closely related to the way our salesforce is set up, and less about Groove directly. I WOULD like it if Groove would capture my attachments and save them as case files when I attach emails to cases, but otherwise, I love working with Groove!

Nathan from Istation

Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn

My experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.

Pros

My whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.

Cons

I haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.

Great solution for sales teams

Pros

I love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great. I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.

Cons

The user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.

Jacob from Goshen College

The two times weve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

Pros

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone! Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

Cons

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just havent had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Tony from Uber

Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns

It has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.

Pros

Working in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns. I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.

Cons

I have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service

Feature-rich email sync app

This is not necessarily a business problem, but Groove allows users to bypass having to login to Salesforce at all, if the user primarily communicates with their Contacts via email and the Contact record is also found in Salesforce.

Pros

It's hard to pick one thing as the best, but by a small margin, our users like the email tracking feature.

Cons

As a nonprofit, it would be helpful if Groove could leverage the additional email address and phone number fields available in the Salesforce NPSP. Groove is limited to just the standard fields.

great add-on for customer facing roles

Groove helps me remember about conversations and follow ups I need to do that I would otherwise forget about. It keeps management and my peers aware of every interaction as emails are logged into Salesforce and helps my customers schedule a conversation with me through the calendar scheduler.

Pros

The best feature for me was the ability to easily set up reminders for emails that are not getting an answer. The calendar scheduler, record of emails to Salesforce and scheduling emails and flows are all very easily configured and used.

Cons

Although very easy to use and learn, some minor UX details, like having to do 3-4 clicks to select a custom time for the reminders, are a bit annoying.

Miranda from Sweeten

Groove filled in the gaps where Sales Force lapsed

Very positive. I have had at least 4 or 5 calls with Sage and he is always helpful and open to our feedback about how their features work with our dual sided market

Pros

Groove helped our dual sided market place connect our data with our 2 different types of clients and allow us to use merge fields and email tracking. I dont know what I would do with out the live updates of our sales outreach.

Cons

CVC import is difficult to use. The Flow interface is not always intuitive. I also wish the sales force reports were dynamic with flows. For example if the the report changes, the flow recipients' should change with the update.

Great tool for streamlining customer onboarding

Groove has been awesome for us! Great customer service as well.

Pros

Groove has simplified scheduling with a high volume of customers. Plus it's awesome that it integrates with many of the other tools we use for automation and CRM. Cuts out the hassle of back-and-forth communication with customers in order to find a time that works for everyone.

Cons

There are some current scheduling limitations/design flaws when it comes to creating buffers between meetings-- it is difficult to schedule calls that start at the top or middle of an hour while allowing for a 10+ minute buffer.

Nicole from BBVA Compass

Great Tool

I have't had any issues with Groove.

Pros

I love the email tracking. It's always a plus to know when your email has been opened or read. I also love the fact that I can set a reminder on the actual email.

Cons

I wish that we could send multiple personalized emails to clients. For example, I would like to say Good Morning Mr. or Mrs. XYZ but have the body of the email verbiage remain the same. There are times we need to send 20 emails to customers all at once but do not want to have all of the email addresses visible to other clients.

Sam from Yello.co

Game changing tool

I am a huge proponent of Groove. It makes my life easier and helps my organization maximize value from our investment in Salesforce.

Pros

I absolutely love Groove and it's ability to power my sales engagement. The integration with Gmail and Salesforce are seamless. It works like a charm.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software and would recommend it for any organization that uses Salesforce.

Time emails effectively

We are better able to see everyday email effectiveness and productivity across our team.

Pros

Groove allows you to calendar emails and time delivery that works best for your recipient. No more sending emails at with improper timing because you and your recipient are in different time zones. Groove also allows you to see who is opening, clicking, and responding to your emails.

Cons

Groove does not allow you to see when an email has been forwarded. This can lead to inaccurate data for opens & clicks.

Great experience with Groove

It's been really good. i used to religiously BCC to salesforce and took a little bit of time to adopt Groove. Once I did, I saw how easy it was to go directly into opportunities/accounts and I'm a big fan!

Pros

Groove makes it so easy and seamless to connect your Gmail to Salesforce. Given those are the two tools that I live in on a day-to-day basis, Groove is a huge value add!

Cons

The hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address. However, it's probably a necessary evil in order to quickly add people to an account within an email thread.

Easy to Use and Great for Sales

My experience with them has been great. They're always ready and willing to help if I have a question, the set up was beyond easy and my team enjoys the ease of the features.

Pros

I love the scheduler link and so does the sales team. It's great to be able to give the power to the customers to schedule their own demos/training on their own time.

Cons

I don't like that it's focused so much on the contacts when not every company works off contacts. For example, we work off of accounts and contacts are just related to the account (in reference to how we use salesforce). I'd like to see the ability to attach things to multiple accounts at once.

Ashley from Anderson Business Advisors

Great for help linking software and contact of clients.

I love it, makes working on different software easy.

Pros

Cons

I think the only issue I have is that it double links contact activity sometimes.

Daily use

Been a user for 3 years now and love it.

Pros

Automatically links all my emails to Salesforce.com without any effort on my end---even to the contact level. The work flows are great to set up for planned ahead outreach. Amazing sales tool.

Cons

Not sure I can think of something at the moment!

Dan from Bethel University

Essential tool for integrating email with Salesforce

Pros

Groove is a necessity for our teams to work across email accounts and Salesforce. It makes recording email interactions quick and easy.

Cons

There are some limitations in that you can only view a certain number of cases when Grooving an email to a Salesforce record, and there is no way to choose the order in which those cases appear. Ideally it would be great to either display all cases, or present the cases with most recent first.

Mike from JTB USA, Inc.

Why Groove Works For Me

Since I started using Groove, I now know when my emails are opened, so it makes for an easy follow-up, and I know how to handle the recipient. Works like a charm, every time.

Pros

Its easy, and I don't have to waste a lot of time learning new things

Cons

Nothing to dislike. Its a perfect tracking system.

Michael from 2U Inc.

Groove is wonderful

Pros

Groove works seamlessly with gmail. I am able to create templates incredibly fast and implement a wonderful work flow. The analytics are extremely helpful to know what emails to use and how to refine them to create better open rates.

Cons

The only con is a positive because when there is an update, you have to refresh gmail. Nothing big, but sometimes annoying (they are just making it better).

Tiffany from 2U

Lifesaving Resource

Groove has made it easier to email students from my web browsers instead of their Salesforce page, allows students to put time on my calendar via online, which is a little less intimidating and allows them to have control over their schedule. For students, who I need to keep more accountable I can see when and how many times they opened it.

Pros

Great tool for logging items into Salesforce, an amazing tool to check when and where an email was opened. , allows students to book time directly on my calendar.

Cons

I do not like some items in the groove sceduler, ex. use must always re name the meeting title even if it a preset one.

Jaryd from Black Fret

Industry: Music

Shake your Groove thang, yeah yeah

I am able to scale my prospecting through gmail, with it logging everything into Salesforce. You can set up your prospecting flow with calls, email, LinkedIn interactions, etc. They keep up to date on the latest prospecting methods and give you the ability to automatically log it in Salesforce. ALSO, the calendar feature allows prospects to access my google calendar by clicking the Book a Meeting link in my signature. I love it.

Pros

It streamlines my sales process like I would want software to streamline my sales process. It integrates beautifully with my GMAIL and Salesforce apps.

Cons

Can't really think of anything to hate on. I like it.

Easy, intuitive and syncs with Salesforce

Pros

I like the ease of use, its very intuitive and helpful to have the on line for quick questions. I also love that it integrates with Gmail and Salesforce and that you easily add someone to a Groove Flow from Salesforce or use a Groove template while creating an email in Gmail.

Cons

If I have access to many folders of templates I have to scroll through to find the one I want.

Stockton from ObservePoint

Feelin' Groovy

I was able to manage hundreds of people and ensure they were receiving personalized emails. I was able to stay on top of such a heavy workload because of Groove's automation and intuitive processes.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use and is the best way to manage personalized email campaigns to hundreds of people.

Cons

It seemed like it would often crash and erase any email I had typed. It crashed less now, but it still occurs.

The Best Scheduling Function

Pros

I love the access to templates and the ability to create my own layouts to draft emails to students. The scheduling function is extremely useful too and allows me to set up specific appointments with my students.

Cons

I wish there were more options to have saved on your favorites page. Sometimes I find that I have emails I have to go back and search for more often then less.

Dain from Lingotek

Best Outreach tool

My overall experience with Groove has been great. It syncs with our CRM and email system so well and it makes work so much easier for me.

Pros

The ease of this software is the best part of Groove. It links so well with Gmail and you do not have to log a single thing in Salesforce. Creating flows and emails is quick and easy.

Cons

Right now they do not have A/B testing available but it comes out very shortly.

Jennifer from build.com

Great tool

Pros

loved how easy it was to navigate and that I was able to see when customers were opening my emails. That way I could follow up with them fulfill their needs.

Cons

nothing it was great all around. easy to navigate

Amazing phone/email cadence tool from a company that is constantly evolving!

Groove has made it extremely easy for our entire sales team to create manageable cadences and keep up with their leads. It is very easy to pickup for beginners but has enough depth that it is useful for experiences users as well.

Pros

The ease of use, great UI, and thorough analytics make this tool everything it needs to be. Integration with SalesForce is awesome and reliable.

Cons

There are still some features I would like to see added - easier image/video integration and more options in regards to what can be added to an email. Occasional bugs, but these have been quickly fixed by support every single time for me.

Mallorie from Envoy Inc.

Easy to use tool for sales reps

Pros

Groove live within my inbox which makes it extremely easy to use. It logs my emails without any action on my part and provides me with context about the Salesforce record that I am emailing. It also lets me update the salesforce record from my email which fits into my existing workflows. The productivity tools such as automated task reminders if a prospect does not reply make my day a lot faster!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a mobile app for groove. Also would like if there was a way for it to track calls.

Rodolfo from Uber Eats

Huge impact in productivity and automation

Excellent! It helps to focus my efforts on more productive tasks and saves me time.

Pros

I like many features but trackin your emails and helping to save templates for every different situation is really helpful. You can also access analytics in order to check what works and what doesnt

Cons

I couldnt sync the calls activity probably because it doesnt connect automatically to NVM

Daniel from Intersection Co.

Groove is awesome!

Great! We've had support staff come to our office and work with our reps to maximize the software.

Pros

I love this software because it provides insights to the emails and proposals I am sending out to my clients and prospects. I can also set up templates and mail merges for special occasions.

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. Every sales person must have this.

Brian from HotSchedules

Essential sales automation tool from a young company who is quick to adapt

Groove overall is a well thought out piece of software that has a bright future. The pricing is great for the value that you receive from the tool.

Pros

Groove Flow is the best automation tool that our company has used - it is intuitive with a friendly UI and strong integration with SalesForce. Groove's support team is amazing and quick, and willing to put in user requests for new features.

Danielle from 2U

Groove Review

Very satisfied and a great tool in the workplace!

Pros

I like how user friendly it is and how easy it is to access the template emails. In my line of work we use those all the time and they are easy to find, use, edit, access etc... I also really like the feature that allows you to see when emails have been opened, this helps to gauge interest levels and responsiveness once they are opened.

Cons

No current complaints. The only this is that I wish I knew all of the functions and capabilities, but that is user error.

Great Product, Above and Beyond Support

Groove is a great tool for a variety of different reasons. The calendar feature for "Schedule a meeting with me" is amazing alone. The ability to schedule outgoing emails is also clutch. Great experience with the tool and with support staff when looking for extended functionality and capabilities.

Pros

Constantly being enhanced based on customer feedback.

Cons

occasional issues with getting logged out and having to sign back in

Naomi from Uber

Industry: Restaurants

Groove is great

brilliant and never experienced any issues

Pros

I love how it's so easy to log emails and sync bookings into my calendar.

Cons

not as straight forward as you would expect to access email templates, and create flows

Easy to use & integration is smooth and seamless

I am able to manage my time much better and keep track of my prospects/ pipeline using groove emails and their integration with Salesforce. It really makes life that much easier. Very user friendly and easy to understand.

Pros

The ability to store email templates and the integration with Salesforce make Groove one of the most useful programs I've ever used.

Cons

I'm not sure there are too many things I dislike about the software. Every now and then there are updates that address little issues that I normally wouldn't have even realized were an issue to begin with.

Daniel from HotSchedules

Groove is great!!

Very happy!

Pros

Cons

Why doesn't it just do my whole sales cycle for me ;)

Groove Review

Groove has made my job a lot easier with tracking and templates. The function of being able to see when emails are opened has been great and bad.

Pros

Allows you to track emails. Allows the option to connect to another application. Templates are available to use. Makes working through email more efficient. Can see when emails are being opened.

Cons

when updates happen you lose your templates created, that could be an update issue not groove issue. Sometimes it says its tracking but it really is not tracking.

Avery from Litmus

Great outreach management tool, especially for companies not using one

Overall, very glad I get to use Groove. Would have been immense help at my previous company

Pros

Coming from a company that had no software like this at all, Groove is actually an extremely useful tool for keeping in touch with customers/prospects in a scheduled manner.

Cons

The tool has a couple small failures that do not allow user override such as an unsubscribe that does not allow sending, even after consent has been given. This could very likely be an admin problem though not groove.