• Pros

• "I love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted."

• "Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information. "

• "The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others."

• Cons

• "I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user."

• "A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all"

• " I would love to have a more advanced reporting per agent, but the way it's handled now is fine too"

Browse HelpCrunch Reviews

Lana from SupportHunt

The software that really helps

HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat. All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure. One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Pros

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Cons

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

The features, attractive design, functionality, price, online support have won in comparison with our previous platform (Drift) and a few that we were considering.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Thomas from Multi-Planning

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out. Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS). We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers. Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center) I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

Pros

- Complete suite for emailing and chat - Simple enough, yet highly customizable - Very reactive customer support teams

Cons

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied January 2020

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us. Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers. If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Ivan from Kyte

A better (and cheaper) alternative to Intercom

Pros

We made the switch to HelpCrunch because we were concerned about the increasing costs with Intercom as our user base grew. Everything was great from the get go and my entire Success team is happy with the tool. On top of that, we managed to cut our expenses by 60%, which is great.

Cons

The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting

Bunny from BunnyBloYT Hosting

Kind of good.

Pros

Working as live chat software, as a start.

Cons

Expensive, not worth the price. So the most are bad.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied July 2019

Hi Bunny, thanks for your review! Sad to hear that you didn't find our price attractive for your business when in fact we have one of the most competitive prices on the market with more features included and starting at just $12/mo. If you feel like there's something you'd like to configure in our pricing for your specific case, we'll be happy to discuss and provide you with a custom plan according to your needs. We're always flexible and open to feedback to ensure that our customers get the most value out of HelpCrunch for their business.

Fedor from Aurigma

Grate online chat

Communications with our customers

Pros

It is easy to install and use the software.

Cons

They still miss some REST API endpoints for scenarios of complex integrations.

Pricing and features

Bhushan from Montaigne Smart Business Solutions

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%. Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Pros

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Main reason of choosing helpcrunch over intercom is pricing as helpcrunch gives same features like intercom for the best price and affordable.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Hi Bhushan! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch. Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about. As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets. On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with. Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions. Cheers!

BJ from ArkLaTex News

Industry: Newspapers

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

Pros

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did. The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received. I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening. It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets. So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

Cons

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

I liked the integration of a help desk with the news.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ! We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account. And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned! Appreciate your business.

Peter from PerfectPictures.nl

Industry: Photography

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Pros

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

Cons

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Because Helpcrunch was free for me. When they offered a lifelong fee I knew I could easily continue without paying a dime. However, Helpcrunch is so helpful to my site that I decided to pay for the one-off fee. They have deserved it!

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Mitch from Evolve Artist Training

Great platform to directly connect with customers

So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Pros

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Cons

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

It was recommended in a private group I'm in.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Susan from Lassiter Publishing Group LLC

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

Pros

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

Cons

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Good but app can be better

I like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.

Pros

I use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible. Looks nice and professional. I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.

Cons

I have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution. The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback. Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps. We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :) We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed. Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.

Alex from Invisible

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Pros

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Cons

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent. - The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc" - The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Primarily - because of your support on mobile platforms and based on feedback we received from our sales team.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Hey Alex! Thanks for the detailed review. Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use. Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after. Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out: - Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year. - You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time. This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page. Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Max from Excel Pilot Logbook

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Pros

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Cons

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied October 2019

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Juan from Badillo & Company

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

Pros

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

The quick and responsive customer service.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review. Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website. Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon. Cheers!

The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.

Pros

UI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.

Cons

More integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review!

vincent from videogame911

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good overall

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Pros

Cons

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Range of customizable feature set.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback! Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not. Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

John from Tribute

HC runs our business!

Pros

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

Cons

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John! Thanks for the kind words. We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month. Cheers!

Joe from Mojo Websites

Great - probably the best messaging software

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Pros

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch. It also looks more modern than the competition.

Cons

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end). But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your review, Joe! Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned. Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team. All the best!

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Awesome Value for the Money

Pros

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way. We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles. Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation. The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support. Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site. It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

Cons

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Appreciate your review, Leonardo. We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described. Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool. All the best!

tijan from Anonymous

My experience with helpcrunch

I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Pros

Cons

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied July 2019

Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!

Max from Invisible.io

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Pros

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too. Support is great by the way

Cons

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Carsten from G-TAC Software UG

The rising star of customer support software

I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

Pros

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Cons

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thanks a lot, Carsten. Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!

Bogdan from SE Ranking

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

Pros

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too. * Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS) * Always helpful customer support assistants

Cons

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :) We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Adam from Webkomplet, s.r.o.

Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!

Overall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.

Pros

I like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.

Cons

Only thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

They seemed as the best solution and so far they are.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied October 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam! We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.

Dave from Everhere

Absolutely perfect

Pros

The interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.

Cons

The only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review. Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users. We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!

Maryna from Snovio

Great live chat and email marketing software

Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

Pros

- Having all the features we need in one platform - The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before. - Emailing our existing users and checking reports - Tracking performance of our agents is super easy - Pretty low pricing - Great support team

Cons

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied February 2019

Thanks for a detailed review!

Madhu from Royal cyber

An awesome livechat tool

Awesome tool, within the budget, if you are looking for a LiveChat tool go for it

Pros

I can see what are the pages visited by the user while chatting email follow up restricting spam timezones availability and more

Cons

User is able to return to chat even after we block them

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Thanks Madhu!

Puneet from KartRocket

Easy to Use.

We are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform. Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.

Cons

We are expecting some features around: 1) Connecting a custom email domain. 2) Reports for auto messages.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Puneet! We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns. We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement. Stay tuned!

Sumeet from RTIwala | Empowering the masses...

The Intercom Slayer is Here

We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

Pros

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Cons

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Zendesk was quite costly for us and its android app wasn't well developed so we switched to Helpcrunch.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied June 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco from Becreative Marketing Limited

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Pros

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Cons

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Solid team behind the product, and bugs free platform.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied May 2019

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Luca from Deepfinity

Many features for a good value

We've been using helpcrunch to drive sales on our website and to provide in-app support for our product, avoiding to get several emails spread across several accounts with no way to assign people to different tickets.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and has useful features like tags and ways to manage the support people assigned to a certain ticket. The Android SDK integration was also easy to set up and could be added without spending too much time on it. The most important among the pros is the amount of information about the system that the ticketing system automatically collects from the user, which is useful for us to debug.

Cons

Some advanced features are not really easy to get started with if you don't have experience with this kind of software. However, those are optional tools, the normal usage is intuitive even for unexperienced people.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Very competitive price with the same (if not more) features.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Luca. We're looking to make all HelpCrunch features even more intuitive to get started with in the upcoming weeks already. Cheers!

Good alternative to Intercom

Pros

Feature packed and with good support, HelpCrunch is a great alternative to Intercom. It has chat, notifications, emails, and targeted data triggers which helps you improve both product and onboarding users.

Cons

It can get pricy too if you have a lot of users (operators) answering the chat.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied January 2020

Thank you very much for your review. I'll forward your thoughts on pricing to our product team for review. Of course there're some services that are somewhat cheaper than HelpCrunch and even free, however comparing to Intercom we're more than affordable :) It would be really great if you could share your thoughts on other services that provide the same functionality as HelpCrunch does while being cheaper. This will definitely help us.

Ana from Finish More Music

Run your business with Helpcrunch

I love the ease of use and how organised it is. Using helpcrunch has helped me organise customer inquiries and I can easily navigate and look for conversations with the filter search function. I also love that I have can access previous conversations with customers without scrolling too much. Also love the customer support , every time I have a question someone comes back to me within 5 minutes. Truly bang for the buck.

Pros

The search/filter function and the color coding of conversations.

Cons

I wish I could easily edit and remove uploads on chats.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Appreciate all the love, Ana! In terms of removing uploads, you can easily delete them in chat just like you delete all other messages. What would you like to be able to edit in your uploads? Eager to learn more about your needs around this.

Lewis from Six Figure Capital

Great Alternative to Intercom

Pros

HelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages). They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.

Cons

The only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Lewis! Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)

Tyler from The Grind House

Best Intercom Alternative

I started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!

Pros

They have every function you need and are constantly adding more features

Cons

I wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thanks, Tyler! By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options. In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.

Intercom alternative

Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

Pros

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom: 1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom 2) Their customer service guys rock. 3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

Cons

can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs. Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)

James from Scrumi

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

Pros

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

Cons

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied April 2018

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Volodymyr from NEWOLDSTAMP

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend

Pros

I love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Cons

Emails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied January 2019

Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!

Shahid from Jumpp.tech

The best live chat software I have ever used

The live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.

Pros

I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.

Cons

I don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Better Productivity, awesome customer experience and Modern Features.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review!

Matthew from Easy Composites Ltd

Industry: Chemicals

Switched over from LiveChat

HelpCrunch were really helpful (no pun intended). Set up a custom pricing plan for my needs within an hour.

Pros

Better value for money for the features I needed. For me it was important to have different customised widgets for different domains. I've been a LiveChat customer for a number of years but the pricing for the customisable widgets drove me away in the end. Software is super easy to use and personally I prefer the simpler and more modern appearance of the widget and the admin interface.

Cons

With HelpCrunch the price you pay is per agent that you set up. With some other systems the price you pay is per logged in/online user. I wanted to set up more users but only have a smaller number logged in at any one time. In the end, I calculated that I still made a significant saving compared to the same features on LiveChat and better still I was able to talk to HelpCrunch and they set up a custom plan for me.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied June 2019

Appreciate your detailed review, Matthew! We're really glad to have you with us.

Lazar from Hashnode

Industry: Computer Networking

Truly the best software out there

11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click. Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.

Pros

I’m using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)

Cons

Everything is good, there’s truly nothing I dislike.

Value for money.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Your review made our team's day! Thanks much, Lazar :)

Joe from zaap

Great Concept but needs work

Pros

The idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.

Cons

It seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied August 2019

Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review. Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest. Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup. If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap. Thanks in advance!

Pratik from CiaoDigital

10 on 10 design, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing

Satisfactory. although, I noticed that the conversation rate was very low if compared to the current service I am using.

Pros

The Design and Flexibility the Customize your widget, Widget Integration, Registration.

Cons

Nothing Out of the box. Pricing is same as many companies, however they are into a very competitive field with multiple alternatives having way better features and even cheaper for multiple agents (Jivochat, Zendesk Chat). I did not find any API for easier integration. Free Version is not at all recommended, Better software are there if you need it free.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied February 2019

Hi Pratik. Thanks a lot for your detailed review! As to your comment regarding our free live chat version, we've analyzed lots of alternatives prior to launching our free plan. From what we saw, it's hard to find any other free live chat solution that would allow to: - store that many free contacts in your customer base (up to 500) - create auto messages with lots of rules - talk to your users with in-app messenger and integrate your custom data. - customize your chat widget with such a decent number of options. If you have any other feedback regarding the free plan, please don't hesitate to contact our support and share your feedback. We always strive to improve our product for all categories of users from one-man bands to enterprises. The info about our APIs is easily accessible in our Knowledge base. Feel free to ask us any questions about the APIs anytime, we'll be happy to assist you with the integrations. Cheers! - Daniil

Nina from EPOM

Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan

We used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.

Pros

The biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!

Cons

Been using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied February 2019

We're glad to have you, Nina

Sergei from Skyvia

Useful live chat for web app based SMBs

We started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it

Pros

Clean interface, very easy to start with Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions

Cons

We are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us

Samy from Hypefury

Industry: Online Media

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Pros

* Easy to integrate in my app * Mobile app so I can answer customers asap * Fast customer support

Cons

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Features (knowledge base is a plus) & the pricing & and the ease on integration.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied September 2019

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy! Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

David from DROPSHIPPINGwebs.com

Software con multitud de funcionalidades fáciles de manejar

Destaco el tener en un mismo software la parte de live chat + email marketing. Ya no necesito software's como ActiveCampaign, etc... También knowledge docs...

Pros

Muy cuidado en los detalles, minimalista y a la vez muy completo. Me gusta mucho la integración entre live chat y email marketing. Es precisamente lo que yo estaba buscando.

Cons

Necesita una app en Zapier que me han confirmado que está lista en pocos meses. En mi caso ésta debería integrarse con PayKickStart. Debería ser completa y no testimonial. La modificación de etiquetas en los contactos debería ser más ágil. Me han confirmado que nuevas funcionalidades al respecto llegan en breve.

Reasons for Choosing HelpCrunch

Tras probarlas me ha parecido la mejor para mi caso. Integración live chat + email marketing + docs... Futura integración con Facebook Messenger...

Live chat for support

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Pros

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features: - chat notes - chat ratings - in-app messenger - automated and manual messages

Cons

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Easy way for me to keep track of customer support and general help.

It has been positive. I can definitely see my traffic generating more visits and I am able to help others much faster.

Pros

It is a one stop shop for me to chat with customers or visitors at my website AND it also includes email integration. All of this comes at a reasonable price.

Cons

The Android app is still very buggy. It has become a little more stable, but it still needs work as others have mentioned.

Response from HelpCrunch

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the fair review. We are working on our Android app to improve its overall performance. Stay tuned, there is an update coming soon ;)

Svetoslava from Alleop LTD

Great platform for all types of businesses.

From my experience with HelpCrunch I can say that it has been great. It has all the features we've been looking for and most importantly the support team is GREAT. Absolutely great. Always there when you need them and always with a solution for you.

Pros

We've been looking for a software like HelpCrunch for a long time. What i can say from my short experience with the platform is that is absolutely great for all types of businesses, searching for a way to optimize the process of catching new leads. Great features, intuitive UI and last but not least - a totally good deal, especially for smaller teams.

Cons

Maybe the only thing that come to my mind is the price. It is a great deal for smaller teams, but maybe for bigger ones, it will come little pricy. Hm.. actually maybe some more customizations wouldn't be a bad idea too. For example different themes for knowledge base :)