• Pros

• "Easy of use, fast, great support, lots of new features almost every week"

• "Easy to use, easy on the eyes, super functional."

• "It works, the team do great work, features trickle in, you provide great support, easy to use, easy to share with other people,"

• Cons

• "- it takes a little getting use to, but it's the learning curve isn't bad at all"

• "No phone support -- but hey -- they have answered my emails very quickly!! "

• "My only gripe is the number of "Deals" I get for my tier. It's a tiny gripe to be sure, but an extra five would be great."

Browse Highrise Reviews

Bismark from The Machine Inside

The most useful CRM I know. The features available are the most widely used. Powerful & Intuitive

I have been able to keep under control interactions with my customers regarding both sales and customer service. By using tasks, I never missed a follow up, an employee's birthday or anniversary. The software has given me a great sense of control and made it look simple.

Pros

I have been running two companies for the last ten years out of Highrise CRM. PROS: Only useful features included. I use ALL the features in highrise and feel that nothing is lacking. I can do sales, customer service out of the same database for two companies. The tags structure allows me to segment my contacts like no other system I have ever tried. The ability to now send mass emails to segments of or my entire database is extremely useful. The ability to create custom fields and then be able to search by them as well is simply amazing. Task management is very simple in Highrise, perhaps, the most intuitive I have ever seen. Deals and the search capabilities are the icing on the cake, but what truly sets this CRM apart from all its competition is how simple it is to use. You can start using it immediately. No videos to watch or learn. The system is that intuitive. I highly recommend this CRM to anyone running a small to mid size business.

Cons

From my perspective there are only two "cons" regarding Highrise. The first is the absence of a calendar, and second the inability to establish "relationships" between different objects in the database.

Blake from Midwest Tungsten Service

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great lightweight CRM software

Great! Store hundreds of contacts in a cloud based database and easily zip through them. They can be tagged however you imagine. The problem is that it takes a lot of time at the end of the day/week/month/cycle to go through and categorize them. I wish there were more automated workflows.

Pros

If you're ever skeptical that you need a heavy piece of software like Salesforce or Microsoft's CRM, you're probably right. This is lightweight, zippy, and constantly has new features that are coming out from the team behind Basecamp.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to remind me of my follow ups. I don't like manually having to set the next follow up date. There's still a lot of human involvement in the software.

Reasons for Choosing Highrise

Pricing and demo -- the sales folks showed us how we could easily fit it into our ongoing operation and that sold management on its ease of use.

selena from Computer Software

Great Price and Great functionality - Hard to Navigate at first

Highrise has a computer and phone app which makes it super convenient for checking tasks when you're away from your desk. I love the many options you get when you use the software, The emailing system could be better, but honestly it gets the job done for the price. You can save templates and store databases as well. Its a great system.

Pros

You have a lot of options with Highrise. You can send mass emails, store databases, assign tasks to employees, set reminders, and more! Great task manager in my opinion.

Cons

The UI is hard to navigate at first. The tabs on the side are simple enough to understand, but I definitely think it could be organized and maybe explained a little better. But I have tried similar software and they have similar issues. Still this is my favorite.

Reasons for Choosing Highrise

Price and familiarity

Maria Lenin from Dewayne Hill / Keller Williams Agent

Effective Task Delegation and Management for Remote Workers

Pros

What I like about Highrise is that all communication, attachment, employees, employee profile and notes are stored in Highrise. You can easily backtrack on employees profile, projects handled, commendation, areas for improvement for future promotion recommendation or to assess a resigned employee and wants to go back. Groups can be formed per project and you can add all emails of the employees within the group. Each group has its own designated high rise and each member will receive emails and important information or actions to be taken that should be addressed by the group to close a case. This is a cloud based application to track all open cases within a project to easily assign the action item to the person or group to accomplish tasks within given timeline.

Cons

The key here is to document everything in High rise and handle all open cases within a given time frame. However, each project or case should have a designated Team Leader to give directions per case and assign tasks within the group step by step and close the case if done. If no Leadership and delegation, still everyone can open the case if he/she is included in the team without knowing what needs to be done or who should be tapped in order for the case to move. Some cases should already been closed but was not tracked well. Some forget to put notes or document daily itinerary, progress and failures. If this happens, this software fails to achieve what the application was built for.

Kyle L. from MidwestRoots

The key system to making my business run smoothly. We'd be a disorganized mess without it.

Allows our team and clients easy access to all communication and orders with our accounts. Highrise is a screen always open and in constant use. It's a very easy to use and appealing CRM.

Pros

Aesthetically, I find the website to be pleasing and easy to use. It's second nature to us now as we've been using Highrise for almost 7 years. All our accounts that used to live in my head are now neatly organized and accessible by my team and our clients. Amazing to be able to offer that transparency. We use the deals function and send out samples and orders. Highrise links with some other sites we use - mailchimp and easy insights to name a few. I love how you can set permissions and tailor each users view. When we were searching for a CRM we researched many options before settling on highrise. It's been critical to our growing business.

Cons

I haven't tried the app in awhile but it used to be abysmal. Creating a new user and assigning permissions is a huge chore for us. Creating a deal is very manual and there are lots of opportunity for human error.

Shirin from ColoAdvisor

Excellent CRM platform for a startup that needs good collaboration and sharing.

Was able to see what the whole team was saying and emailing a client in a simple easy to navigate interface. It allowed us to tag clients for follow ups and to know exactly what vertical they were in and how we could best help them. It's very easy to organize your client data within this application .

Pros

You quickly get an understanding of the overall situation between the firm and your client. If you have have multiple people in your organization interacting with a client for customer support you will get a very nice overall picture quickly. The layout for this and organization of data on the screen is excellent for this purpose. The history is very easy to see and it would allow an organization to work with clients without having to ask them to tell the story over and over to different departments.

Cons

While CRM is client relationship management, HighRise performs well. It's not as robust a tool for an outbound sales campaign for a sales rep. The task and calendar management functions are good but it's not as slick for planning a territory based on how you search against clients and firms. The tagging feature if creatively used can overcome this minor issue

David from Mydex CIC

Industry: Information Services

I suggest ideas they arrive, I ask for help it is given with a smile, I get high availability,

liked giving feedback in a thoughtful way, made it easy to do

Pros

Cons

The lack of the following features creates work and reduces quality of our use - ability to use proper formatting of notes, basic bold, underline, bullet lists, numbered lists. Surely this is easy using Markdown and a toolbar - Google drive and docs integration - ability to have one person working at more than one organisation without using tags, we need this. - ability to track history of a persons organisations and roles - producing funnel charts and graphs from pipeline to improve dashboard reporting - more text space for tasks window of entry too smal

Cedric D. from San Antonio's INFLUENCE Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Good CRM program for the price -- great value!

Organization and management of sales prospects.

Pros

The interactivity with programs like Linkedin and customers websites, etc. And you can sync with your mobile for portability.

Cons

Challenging to navigate initially ...still don't know how to operate all things. Simple things like finding my original user ID to sign into mobile app required contacting customer service and lost time awaiting a response. I'm old school and like to speak to a warm body for expediency in these cases, however, I'm aware this is the new norm.

Great Lightweight CRM for Small to Mid-Size Companies

Pros

I evaluated a bunch of CRM tools, and found that Highrise offered perfectly adequate functionality for my needs at a fraction of the price of other CRM tools on the market. I was able to track customer contacts, share customer contact details with members of my team, set up reminder tasks, and easily import and export lists.

Cons

Nothing. It did everything I needed it to do and was easy on the budget.

Ari from YJ

So easy to keep track of our leads

Pros

Highrise changed the game for us in track leading and follow up

Cons

Takes a few days to really figure out how to use

January 2016

Vicki from ADK Executive Search and Consulting

January 2016

A Database Program That Has Multiple Functions

Pros

Before we began using Highrise, we thought that we were going to have to hire someone to create a database for us, then hire someone to maintain it. When we discovered Highrise, this solved our issues. We are an executive search firm, and Highrise allows us to keep track of every job candidate who sends us a resume. We have their contact information at our fingertips, and we can attach their resumes and any other pertinent info to their Highrise entry. We have also found it extremely useful to use the tags. In this way, we can differentiate our candidates by the type of work that they do, and also by what positions they have applied for in the past. If we are trying to reach out to someone with a financial background, we do a Highrise search using our financial tag, and everyone who has financial experience will come up in the search. We can even narrow it down to region, city, state or zip code. We like using the notes so that any of our team members who look at a Highrise entry can see if there's anything about a particular candidate another team member found notable during a phone conversation, for example. We also really like how integrated Highrise is with LinkedIn, because we use LinkedIn quite a bit. There are a lot of features of Highrise that are automatic that help us a lot. For instance, as long as a person's profile in Highrise has their email address, we can forward emails to a dedicated Dropbox email and Highrise will automatically pick it up and add it to that person's Highrise profile.

Cons

It's not very hard to overwrite an entry and you have to be careful when you are importing contacts from other software programs. It's time consuming when setting up the database to enter all of the data, however, Highrise has made it as easy as possible.

Ivan from Reservation Genie

Highrise packs a lot of power for a great price

It's not sales force, but as a CRM tool it's got to be one of the better priced options considering the features.

Pros

I love Highrise. It offers great tagging with the ability to filter companies by tag and include employees of those companies (so you don't have to tag all employees). You can use it for broadcast email, although the bounce and spam rates are pretty tight to know you off the system. It will auto record all emails sent to clients using a BCC to highrise feature so you can store all interactions and make them available across all employees. You can add custom fields as well for mail merge. The desktop UX is great. The mobile UX is OK. The mobile apps are getting better. That's the main thing I like, they announce new features and functions routinely and it's getting better all the time.

Cons

I noticed that the broadcast email bounce signals were too tight the first time I used it. I sent something out to all my clients, but I work with restaurants and some email addresses were dead and they shut me down temporarily. Real email tools won't be so stringent. Could have improved since that effort as that was when it first came out.

Samuel from ManAlive Enterprises

Highrise is close to perfect, with responsive and helpful customer service

Business contact info and organization is excellent. Great customer support.

Pros

Highrise makes building your business contact list easy, with plenty of options for organizing them. Best of all is the way of filtering through tags. Sure, every site has tags, but if you really care about them as a way of creating lists and sublists and sub-sub-lists, you typically can't. Highrise's gives you a great way to view to filter through your contacts by adding/subtracting tags or word search. When I've run into problems or questions about certain features, the Highrise team is great at replying with real help. I'm not used to getting an answer so quickly from a website team without being put through the grinder of being put on hold or a beauracracy of emails, but Highrise has been stellar on that front.

Cons

Inputting your contacts is easy, with two available tabs for "person" or "company." However, you have to know which one you want to do before you start, because switching tabs/modes will erase any info you've already typed in. Would love Highrise yet more if they found a way to switch between tabs while retaining that info.

Ivan from Reservation Genie

July 2016

The best Customer Relationship Management Tool Ever!

I've been using Highrise for 6 years and there was a period under 37 signals that there wasn't a lot of innovation going on. Since 37 signals passed it off to Nathan Kontny and company it's been moving at light speed. I can't wait to get the Android app!

Pros

The ease of use, features, prices, and tutorials are all amazing. There's quite a few small features like BCCing all emails to your customer so you can review conversations is a game changer. Being able to tag tasks with colored codes really helps. My to do list looks like that are amazingly convenient.

Cons

I really wish my task list was organized by a calendar. There's some syncing to Google Calendar that people use, but I frequently move blue (not important) tasks to the next day when I run out of energy. Then I review it. Google Calendar doesn't update fast enough to review it. I really want to see it organized by day of the week. Also, an Android app would be nice.

Alex from NewPath Consulting

June 2016

When you need a simple to learn and use CRM, Highrise is the best.

We are using Highrise and help other businesses transition to it. It is a terrific small business-friendly product that is super-easy to learn and has some great features most larger products have such as bulk, personalized, track emails and segments. We really enjoy being able to use the email drop box features to control much of the functionality of the product, and it's quite unique in that respect

Pros

Easy to use and learn especially in team settings Email drop boxes that can be used for emails to contacts, cases, deals Use for support helpdesk functionality and it works great (check out the blog for more details) Bulk emailing that can be tracked and separate segments created

Cons

Sometimes filters are hard to navigate Could be better with integration from other SaaS products Limited reporting

Laura from Institute for Community & Adolescent Resilience

I love Highrise! It feels like a trusted friend--keeping and sharing precious the information I need

Pros

Clean and clear design is cheerful and makes it easy to find and read information. The layout makes sense to me. Sharing notes and contacts in our small business makes all of us as smart about our customers as any one of us is. The easily customized tags and filters enables me to store information the way my brain works for sorting contacts. Easy import/export is fantastic as well.

Cons

I'd like the feature of notifying someone about a posted message to be available on a forwarded message as well. Doesn't currently seem to be. Flip side of customizing tags is that different people can inadvertantly create different tag names for essentially the same thing, making it easy to miss on the list you want. The benefit far outweighs this problem in my mind, but it has been a drawback for some of my colleagues.

Laurence from Town and Country Covers Ltd

June 2016

Its great strength is its simplicity.

We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake. Countless controls and functions and sections and definitions and miserable standard of support meant it was shelved within a few months. The term CRM became closely allied to leprosy the whole exercise moved proper contact management back by months or possible years. I found Highrise on an internet search and saw that many people described it as simple or stripped down which was exactly what I felt we needed. We took the free version for about 4 weeks and then upgraded to a very cost effective monthly subscription.

Pros

Simplicity. Ease of use. Speed of familiarisation. Completely intuitive. Price. The Support system sets a standard far, far higher than most multinationals or multi-billion dollar companies could hope to even aspire to. It really is the Gold Standard of support systems.

Cons

Clearly this package will not suit every company but for our very short sales cycle and a customer base of around 1000 active accounts this package is faultless.

Chelsea from Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh

Works Okay, Not Very Innovative

Pros

This program is a great way that our company files it's paperwork instead of physical files. It has great functionality there. Along with customization in fields to keep track of profiles and things specific to the company using it.

Cons

I find myself having to backpedal a lot while using this software. If you forge to tag another person, you have to delete the whole message rather than edit. The search is very sensitive to what information you put into it, results won't quite pop up unless you type in just the right thing.

Response from Highrise

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review Chelsea and to Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh for being a long time customer. Did you know we offer a 25% discount to non-profits? (just need documentation/proof). We may also be able help on the tagging if you want to send over more details: support@highrisehq.com.

July 2016

Clinton from Econolution Inc.

Highrise is a Great CRM

Solid product, love seeing it being actively improved on a regular basis. Also have been using as easy to share task based system. LOVE the way I can add a bcc email address to help file all customer email conversations, that and the search make for a huge insurance investment to ensure we always know what was said for each client.

Pros

Easy to use, easy on the eyes, super functional.

Cons

Integration with Gmail is neat, but what about the rest of us? After reminder or todo passes the expiry date program doesn't keep reminding user of old/late task (which is essential) Would love to see some 'health' so clients that haven't been touched for awhile popup as needing a call/attention.

Chelsea from East-West Ministries International

Very helpful to keep up with contacts!

Pros

I love the tasks - that's how I keep up with contacts and reminders to myself. I really like the custom fields which help you to customize information for your organization and team. The app is also very helpful while on the road or if I'm at home without my computer and need to add a quick reminder for the next day or get a contacts phone number, email, etc.

Cons

It's been tough to run the specific reports we need but have adjusted and I really appreciate HighRise constantly updating even most recently with more reporting features.

Juliette from Pip Consultancy

Industry: Executive Office

Superb CRM tool for our Boutique Recruitment Consultancy, recommended to many already.

Easy to use once set up and the fact cloud based and being continually invested in by the owners.

Pros

Flexibility to design the fields and tags so it works for you and your business. We don't use all the functions - but that doesn't hinder the way it works. Constant developments on the software and use is amazing. Love the App for mobile use - so easy and accessible when out and about. We have made suggestions and you have listened and updated. Any queries when we were first setting up 4 years ago were dealt with immediately.

July 2016

Phil from Shewmaker Electronics, Inc.

GREAT CRM!

I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

Pros

Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

Cons

We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

Response from Highrise

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv. And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

July 2016

Katie from Moving Forward, Inc.

I LOVE Highrise

Everyone at my company loves Highrise. It's easy to learn and intuitive to understand --even for the seriously non-technical employee. The few times that I have needed to contact support their response was swift, friendly and easy to follow. It's WAY cheaper than Salesforce and some of the other contact management databases out there.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn, easy on the eyes. It has an intuitive design and it NEVER breaks down.

Cons

I'd like to be able to run a report on all of the entries marked Clients to see their basic data and the field that I added "Referred By."

Vanessa from DPS

Industry: Philanthropy

Highrise

I would recommend it!

Pros

I have been using HR for 4 years, and I find it to be an asset to the company I work for. The whole team is able to follow customers and projects with ease. I would recommend HR to other companies to enhance their existing customer service programs.

Cons

No nice integration with email (outlook) Adding contacts and tracking general communication is clumsy at best and a huge pain at worst. Many times Highrise refused forwarded emails (one of the ways to get them in the system)

John from Trinity Lutheran Church

Industry: Philanthropy

This product has made my life a lot easier

I will use Highrise when I move to my next church. I love it.

Pros

I have been able to get an "in real time" update on how all of the care-givers in my congregation are doing related to their specific care-receivers. This makes my life much less complicated, constantly wondering where care priorities need to be placed.

Cons

It has not always been perfectly clear how the communication aspects work, especially how to send a copy of my entry to only one person, or to the whole group.

Gabrielle from Reason2Race

I use Highrise daily. Can't do my work without this valuable tracking tool.

I don't have to remember information about contacts. It saves me time and makes me more efficient in my job. The reminders keep me on track with my daily "to-do's"

Pros

It has a place for all the data points I need. I like 1.) the layout 2.) ease of use 3.) simple data search options 4.) ease of import/export 5.) email filing integration (using dropbox email address in bcc)

Cons

The order of the emails that show in notes per person. It's a little hard to follow email timeline, so the order could be improved.

Elizabeth from Halftime Magazine

Highrise is a great CRM with a clean design. Great for those who Salesforce is too complicated.

Great CRM for managing contacts and notes.

Pros

Easy search, merging contacts. The best part is the ability to forward and bcc emails and have them go into highrise connected to the contact directly.

Cons

I've run into some problems with exporting lists of emails for marketing. Would like to be able to customize the export. Also would like a way to assign a task lists in bulk. Since they don't have that feature I have been forced to use third-party software.

It's been very helpful tool for managing data

Pros

Easy to use and clean interface. The import and export tool works fantastic and I like the way how new features are brought into the system that helps the user to push the needle and achieve more and better organized.

Cons

I'd say I do not like anything least about Highrise, but it would be great to have the ms-outlook integration just as other new CRMs provide so it makes life easy to work with email client and highrise all at the same time.

Emily from Green Earth Ag & Turf

Industry: Import and Export

July 2016

How did I ever work without Highrise!?!

I have recommended Highrise to every small business person I have spoken with for years. And it only gets better and better with their frequent feature additions and improvements. On the rare instance I do have a question or a suggestion for improvement, the customer service is responsive, helpful, and friendly. I feel like they are a part of my team and working for my company's success along side me! I can't thank this team enough for the product they've produced.

Pros

Intuitive Customer Service Value

Grant from Bric Project Planning and Time Tracking

My Favorite CRM For a Team of One

Pros

As an entrepreneur this is my favorite CRM for new startups. It is so easy to use, and is optimized for keep track of contact information and previous communication. As a solo salesperson this is all you really need.

Cons

It doesn't support the amount of deal flow that a more robust CRM like Pipedrive or Salesforce supports. It has the ability to track deals, but doesn't organize them into reports or swim lanes like Pipedrive does.

Vicki from ADK Executive Search and Consulting

The Right Database Program for Us

We would love to have Highrise offer different permissions for different users, rather than the one-size-fits-all model. For instance, we'd like certain team members not allowed editing privileges, or certain team members to have limited editing permissions.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use and allows custom fields that are important to us. It's user friendly for our team.

Cons

There is not a 'read only' option, so team members who try to make edits or updates can mess things up.

Piper from WebPunch

User friendly and helpful for account management

Nothing more to say :)

Pros

Easy and logical, love it! To keep all notes and and details in one place, as well as a great way to view and contact clients. Email feature that keeps email in the account is great, as well as recent views is a nice feature.

Cons

There are a couple of overlapping functions that I think could be adjusted. Like having overlapping emails as the same email may own multiple accounts.

Dave from Race Sport

July 2016

Highrise-the best CRM with Everything.

The first thing you notice about Highrise CRM is their email customer service. They answer quickly and completely. (Less back and forth emails). The next thing you notice is that they are always, always improving. Coming out with new features.

Pros

Good price for a "complete" CRM program!!

Cons

No phone support -- but hey -- they have answered my emails very quickly!!

Douglas from Barton & Gray Mariners Club

Been a customer for 10+ years - can't run the CO. without it.

Sales! Easy training, Visibility and Peace or mind.

Pros

Ease, above all - CRM is simple - keep track - avoid distraction - HighRise sticks to the basics and leaves the bells and whistle to the others.

Cons

We are happy to see improvements in reporting, and activity tracking, but would like to see more. Luckily you can talk to the team and actually see your interests addressed.

Samuli from Crema

Great CRM for small businesses

This is an affordable and easy to use CRM, freeing up time to those important things (like selling). The functionality is basic but really quite sufficient, and that's also why it's very easy to use. There is no reporting functionality (yet), but there are a few providers that offer deal funnel reporting a.s.o. Also, Highrise integrates nicely to Gmail with an external tool. All in all, you won't loose much money trying it out and I'm quite sure you will be pleased with it!

Jesse from Administrative Control Solutions

A great way to manage leads and opportunities

I just needed a simple place to track conversations with potential clients and marketing leads. Inputting conversations and information is as simple as blind carbon copying an email address. Setting up contacts and companies is simple. The to-dos are easy to use and follow. Tracking the value of deals is extremely simple. Everything you need to track personal and team marketing leads without the hassle of unnecessary fields and information that isn't useful.

Pros

Super simple to use. This makes tracking leads and marketing contacts easy and fun to use.

Cons

I'd like to see some more automation and workflows when a new email is blind carbon copied into Highrise.

July 2016

Lisa from Trinity Recruiting and Retention Service, LLC.

July 2016

My Go-To for keeping track of my clients

I have used other CRM platforms before and after Highrise. As a result, I came back to Highrise for it's ease of use and functionality.

Pros

I can categorize and organize my clients and candidates in a way that makes searching for characteristics a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes I am working so fast that I forget to his save and lose what I was working on it I flip to another page. Auto-save would be great.

Filip from Pracownia Gier Szkoleniowych

June 2016

Great CRM tool. They did keep it simple ;)

I love Highrise. I try to make everyone in my company love it and some of them do really fall in love ;)

Pros

Xml exports. Enable me to do my own useful reports It's not overloaded with features

Cons

No reporting tool

Kelly from NEXTFLY

I have used highrise for 3 different companies and it an easy platform to use overall.

Easy access to client information, tasking coworkers or yourself. User friendly and keeps me organized.

Pros

Easy access to clients and the ability to leave notes for anyone involved in the case. Tasking is simple and all laid out for you.

Cons

Sometimes you want to be able to share information with clients and with this system you are not able to.

Steven from Cru

Recruiters for our company were in need of a collaborative CRM software for teams. Highrise fit!

An easy to arrange setup that got us quickly started adding in our people and them adding in their contacts made us really happy. The email integration works amazingly so we can track contact interactions. Now we are picking up on connections with more contacts as we build a pipeline of interested engaged potential!

Pros

It's really pretty easy to get started and moving your recruiting team forward, and the flexible filters and tags make arranging what you want easy. Forming teams, passing info in, integrations with related software, importing and exporting are all very quick. Email integration with Google works perfectly!

Cons

It's still being built and the language around Cases and Deals bear a single mode feel to them that could become more useful with additional ways of measuring what you are doing. Analysis is available for about 1 months time, but year on year is limited.

Lou from BlinkBid Software

Use this run our small company.

Helped us organize our second biggest asset, our contacts.

Pros

The software is wonderfully simply and efficient. We tried other CRMs and hoo boy were they overwhelming to the point of absurdity. I think the CRM space is filled with products designed for companies that are size of small countries. Highrise understands reality better than most.

Cons

Easy, intuitive, and simple way to do customer relationship management.

Pros

I love the feed you get when you first log in. You can simply see all the most recent interactions. It's also very easy to add emails to the system - simply BCC your unique user email ID and it's added in automatically.

Cons

It's not easy to get helpful insights based on customers. It's also not easy to break down customer types. This is where it falls flat compared to a product like SalesForce. I wish there was a way to integrate the two.

Tami from 3B Studio, Inc.

So far so good with Highrise!

A similar company as mine uses Highrise and that's what turned me on to them even though I already knew another popular software quite well and have been a user of it. I liked that I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried another product, it was a wise decision.

Pros

I work for a consulting company and I'm using Highrise at a very basic level right now, as I'm starting form the ground up at a company that doesn't have a CRM system in place. It's very user friendly and keeps track of my daily tasks in an easy to understand way.

Cons

There are a few details to the product that I would change but that would be getting down to a very granular level that probably just pertains to me and my workflow. The biggest Con I see is that they are a small company and at this point do not have phone support. This perhaps will change with time. Everything has to be done via email currently. However, they are very responsive and will record videos to your specific problem and email those videos to you in their responses.

Laura from The CorePoint

I helped implement Highrise at my new company to keep track of our customers & prospects

I was able to track information on customers and prospects, making my business run better than ever. I could quickly search & see my entire history of communication with a particular individual or organization.

Pros

I loved that I could import from an excel file & easily manipulate large amounts of data which made it easy to get started. I didn't feel like I was starting at square 1.

Cons

The thing that was challenging was that I needed to make large updates to my data on a recurring basis. It was tricky to make the large data batch updates to my customers without losing small changes I'd made to the data since the initial import.

Stephanie from IDI Properties

Good program

Pros

Highrise is economical and provides many good features. The program allows for ease in putting in contacts and notes.

Cons

It is not easy to export data to another source. Does allow for export to Excel, but you are not able to export entire record with notes.

Highrise has been a great CRM for our company

Pros

I like the fact that all information I need about any of our clients is on one page which is really helpful!

Cons

It's getting slightly outdated as newer and more intuitive CRM programs enter the marketplace. It can't do everything that the new guys do.

July 2016

Brad from Archway Computer, Inc.

July 2016

Great support, easy and powerful product

Can I give the customer support 6 stars? Very easy to use, easy to collaborate, like the Iphone app it's gotten much better.

Pros

Easy of use, fast, great support, lots of new features almost every week

Cons

I wish it were free but...hey!

Kyle from Computer Software

Great CRM and Note Software

Pros

I had the privilege of using highrise when our organization was starting up and note taking was integral, but not vital to our success. Highrise is a great tool with good logging of history and a user-friendly and clean interface

Cons

The system doesn't always have the deep info set that many have come to expect out of CRMs. This is the reason that we ended up leaving for a different tool.

John from The Silverfox Companies NY, Inc

We've been with Highrise for almost 10 years and it has transformed our client relations/service

Assists us greatly in client relations and sals.

Pros

Ease of use. It is very simple and straight forward. The API integration is also wonderful. As a wedding photo studio, we use it like a client "diary" of sorts to help with the entire planning process.

Solid site with solid support. I had looked at SOOOO many others. This one was the best fit for me.

I use the free version, and it has been adequate for my needs. It allows me to enter all my contacts in a spreadsheet which I find easier and then upload them. I can easily track the contacts that I've had with prospects. I'm a sole proprietor so I don't need anything fancy like tracking proposals and the like, but I am very picky about how information is presented to me on a program, how much control I have over the details that I'd like to track, and how quickly I can access information. This program allows me all these things.

Pros

- easy of use - flexible to customize - VERY responsive customer support - can import and export contacts - frequently updated