All Highrise Reviews

Reviewed October 2021

Highrise - Clunky software

Gabrielle

Reviewed March 2018

I use Highrise daily. Can't do my work without this valuable tracking tool.

I don't have to remember information about contacts. It saves me time and makes me more efficient in my job. The reminders keep me on track with my daily "to-do's"

PROS

It has a place for all the data points I need. I like 1.) the layout 2.) ease of use 3.) simple data search options 4.) ease of import/export 5.) email filing integration (using dropbox email address in bcc)

CONS

The order of the emails that show in notes per person. It's a little hard to follow email timeline, so the order could be improved.

Reviewed December 2017

It's been very helpful tool for managing data

PROS

Easy to use and clean interface. The import and export tool works fantastic and I like the way how new features are brought into the system that helps the user to push the needle and achieve more and better organized.

CONS

I'd say I do not like anything least about Highrise, but it would be great to have the ms-outlook integration just as other new CRMs provide so it makes life easy to work with email client and highrise all at the same time.

Caitlin

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Only for very basic CRM use

PROS

HR is fairly easy to use and I've found your customer service reps to be friendly and helpful

CONS

The functionality of HR is just not up to snuff for our business. Perhaps most important is the lack of ability to perform search queries based on search criteria/tags. This CRM definitely is only fit for very small/low budget businesses or those with little experience/need for a robust CRM.

Grant

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2018

My Favorite CRM — For a Team of One

PROS

As an entrepreneur this is my favorite CRM for new startups. It is so easy to use, and is optimized for keep track of contact information and previous communication. As a solo salesperson this is all you really need.

CONS

It doesn't support the amount of deal flow that a more robust CRM like Pipedrive or Salesforce supports. It has the ability to track deals, but doesn't organize them into reports or swim lanes like Pipedrive does.

Steven

Religious Institutions

Reviewed December 2017

Recruiters for our company were in need of a collaborative CRM software for teams. Highrise fit!

An easy to arrange setup that got us quickly started adding in our people and them adding in their contacts made us really happy. The email integration works amazingly so we can track contact interactions. Now we are picking up on connections with more contacts as we build a pipeline of interested engaged potential!

PROS

It's really pretty easy to get started and moving your recruiting team forward, and the flexible filters and tags make arranging what you want easy. Forming teams, passing info in, integrations with related software, importing and exporting are all very quick. Email integration with Google works perfectly!

CONS

It's still being built and the language around Cases and Deals bear a single mode feel to them that could become more useful with additional ways of measuring what you are doing. Analysis is available for about 1 months time, but year on year is limited.

Reviewed June 2018

Easy, intuitive, and simple way to do customer relationship management.

PROS

I love the feed you get when you first log in. You can simply see all the most recent interactions. It's also very easy to add emails to the system - simply BCC your unique user email ID and it's added in automatically.

CONS

It's not easy to get helpful insights based on customers. It's also not easy to break down customer types. This is where it falls flat compared to a product like SalesForce. I wish there was a way to integrate the two.

Reviewed December 2017

We've been with Highrise for almost 10 years and it has transformed our client relations/service

Assists us greatly in client relations and sals.

PROS

Ease of use. It is very simple and straight forward. The API integration is also wonderful. As a wedding photo studio, we use it like a client "diary" of sorts to help with the entire planning process.

Martin

Reviewed December 2017

Fast and lightweight CRM software with very attractive pricing

PROS

Very affordable, just enough features to work like a charm, easy to understand and use, zero training software

CONS

APIs only good for the first 20 hours of coding, lack of triggers, hooks and customizability (partially on purpose for good reasons)

Mike

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Super easy to store client information, conversations, notes, etc.

PROS

Ease of use, access from web or mobile. Constantly adding new features

CONS

We don't have the need to use cases, deals, or tasks, so I am under utilizing the power of the software but still feel it's a fair value.

Kevin B.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Support has been great, (email only) but great.

PROS

Minimalistic but feature packed. Gets us to the point, which is, contact customers sell them stuff.

CONS

Lacks some sales process parts but there are workarounds. Search has gotten slow now that we have 20,000 prospects.

Samuel

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Highrise is close to perfect, with responsive and helpful customer service

Business contact info and organization is excellent. Great customer support.

PROS

Highrise makes building your business contact list easy, with plenty of options for organizing them. Best of all is the way of filtering through tags. Sure, every site has tags, but if you really care about them as a way of creating lists and sublists and sub-sub-lists, you typically can't. Highrise's gives you a great way to view to filter through your contacts by adding/subtracting tags or word search. When I've run into problems or questions about certain features, the Highrise team is great at replying with real help. I'm not used to getting an answer so quickly from a website team without being put through the grinder of being put on hold or a beauracracy of emails, but Highrise has been stellar on that front.

CONS

Inputting your contacts is easy, with two available tabs for "person" or "company." However, you have to know which one you want to do before you start, because switching tabs/modes will erase any info you've already typed in. Would love Highrise yet more if they found a way to switch between tabs while retaining that info.

Laurence

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2016

Its great strength is its simplicity.

We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake. Countless controls and functions and sections and definitions and miserable standard of support meant it was shelved within a few months. The term CRM became closely allied to leprosy the whole exercise moved proper contact management back by months or possible years. I found Highrise on an internet search and saw that many people described it as simple or stripped down which was exactly what I felt we needed. We took the free version for about 4 weeks and then upgraded to a very cost effective monthly subscription.

PROS

Simplicity. Ease of use. Speed of familiarisation. Completely intuitive. Price. The Support system sets a standard far, far higher than most multinationals or multi-billion dollar companies could hope to even aspire to. It really is the Gold Standard of support systems.

CONS

Clearly this package will not suit every company but for our very short sales cycle and a customer base of around 1000 active accounts this package is faultless.

Juliette

Executive Office, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Superb CRM tool for our Boutique Recruitment Consultancy, recommended to many already.

Easy to use once set up and the fact cloud based and being continually invested in by the owners.

PROS

Flexibility to design the fields and tags so it works for you and your business. We don't use all the functions - but that doesn't hinder the way it works. Constant developments on the software and use is amazing. Love the App for mobile use - so easy and accessible when out and about. We have made suggestions and you have listened and updated. Any queries when we were first setting up 4 years ago were dealt with immediately.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2018

This product has made my life a lot easier

I will use Highrise when I move to my next church. I love it.

PROS

I have been able to get an "in real time" update on how all of the care-givers in my congregation are doing related to their specific care-receivers. This makes my life much less complicated, constantly wondering where care priorities need to be placed.

CONS

It has not always been perfectly clear how the communication aspects work, especially how to send a copy of my entry to only one person, or to the whole group.

Phil

Reviewed July 2016

GREAT CRM!

I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

PROS

Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

CONS

We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv. And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

Replied July 2016

Douglas

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Been a customer for 10+ years - can't run the CO. without it.

Sales! Easy training, Visibility and Peace or mind.

PROS

Ease, above all - CRM is simple - keep track - avoid distraction - HighRise sticks to the basics and leaves the bells and whistle to the others.

CONS

We are happy to see improvements in reporting, and activity tracking, but would like to see more. Luckily you can talk to the team and actually see your interests addressed.

Kelly