• Pros

• "It has made my reporting well ok. Documenting my daily task for my team to track work done so far on leads. It also serve as reminder on what to do. This product is Fantastic!"

• "It helps me with my inbound marketing, SEO, CRM and many other needs. The vendor is great and customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful."

• "The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free."

• Cons

• "The app for mobile use could use a much needed over-haul. If they fixed the few issues with the App, we would give it 5 stars"

• "Hubspot does really have a lot of good features and is the best software out there, but the price is really expensive. Sometimes we consider moving away from it just to lower some of our costs."

• "Although it is friendly and easy to understand, it requires expertise in the management of the sale and know how to interpret statistics"

Browse HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Matt from Sendible

Great way to introduce automation to your sales team

Pros

The basic end of the software is relatively easy to use, allowing new users to be up and running in an afternoon. Integrations are quick and easy with other systems from gmail to Salesforce. Once templates and sequences are up and running, sales staff can easily and confidently manage their own marketing. The ability to create offline tasks is a great way to formalise your sales processes, and get either your outbound or inbound sales teams closing more business!

Cons

It would be nice if the sales version allowed you to send on behalf of another user. Whilst you can see stats, set up templates and add contacts, when it comes to the crunch the person signing off the emails has to send them. Also, some of the limitations are far from clear, because upgraded functionality is always visible, if you have a mix of paid and free users this can lead to a lot of confusion.

The go-to startup CRM

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Pros

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Cons

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing. Degree of possible customization.

Brenan from ezyCollect

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs

Pros

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs who often do not have the resources (time, money or people) or knowledge. It enables them to better manage deals and prospects.

Cons

The design of the CRM is heavily focused on an inbound sales model, so the platform lacks design functionality for other models such as outbound. Companies with moderate to complex requirements will not find the flexibility they are looking for.

Love hubspot

Pros

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Cons

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Bascially we have tried making in house software, using hacked together google sheets with scripts to make things work as well as other mortgage and generic crms. Hubspot is the best. Expensive but the best.

John from EverCheck

HubSpot is the best CRM I have ever used

HubSpot has become a foundation for our entire business. It houses all of our clients and prospects information plus all important stats for each. It is such a vital tool that helps compliment everything we are doing as a company. I do not know what we would do without HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot does most all of the work for you and collects your client and sales data through integration. My cold call efforts do not need to result in tons of data entry but rather allows me to enter my notes and sales data into the HubSpot profile that is created through me simply sending an email.

Cons

I have found the duplicates and some time triple copies of data have been found in HubSpot. This makes managing data and notes challenging. They have a merge feature but this is time-consuming and cannot be undone so at times it feels like a risk.

Tiago from Colmeia

Best sales software, but expensive

All our sales pipelines are on Hubspot. It's really good because we can connect with Hubspot CRM and automate most of our process.

Pros

Hubspot is really complete and it has an amazing API which you can connect almost any app to it. All our sales pipelines are on Hubspot Sales, and it does an awesome job.

Connor J. from NiceJob Inc

Easy to use, useful, but higher tier plans (which are needed) get overly expensive

Works for us, but there's a lot that can be improved, and pricing is high.

Pros

- customizable - plugs in easily to email client - good number of integrations to enrich the experience

Cons

- no true inbox, unless you're using their service hub product, which we don't because we have intercom - terrible integration with intercom, sad because we use both.

Jake from Evergrow Marketing

Best Free Sales Tracking for Small Businesses

Pros

How easy it was to set it up the way I wanted it to track my sales. I had opened a new marketing agency and needed an easy way to track how many sales I had in the pipeline and what stages they were at. If you keep up on it, it tells you how much you've made versus lost with sales so you can assess how your close rate is.

Cons

I don't actually have a lot of negative things to say about this. It's pretty easy to keep track of sales leads as long as you put the effort into it to update them. Otherwise, they're easy to forget. You can even set dates to remind you via email when a sales task or follow up is due.

Claudia from Fuel Srl

A must have

It allowed us to manage a larger group of clients aand loose less time on follow ups and other tasks

Pros

Anyone that works in sales needs this software, it has a wide range of features and really helps you with gettig your work done

Cons

It is quite complicated to use and needs some time for the soft landing of new resources but it's great, the cost is high but pays off.

Lee from Roma Systems

Industry: Information Services

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

Pros

Cons

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Same functionality for a better cost.

Melissa from National Fatherhood Initiative

Industry: Philanthropy

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Sean from Keller Williams Realty Premier

Great for sales and marketing

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Lucy from Strategic Internet Consulting

Great for Enterprise B2B

As agency partners, we use and recommend HubSpot, and have been using the whole growth stack for a around 3 years. With Hubspot we now have a fully integrated platform that it used by all members of the company across all teams - aligning sales and marketing. With HubSpot sales everyone in the business - not just sales -gains clarity on what's in the pipeline, what the priorities are, how qualified each lead is - and we can track all nurture actions and engagements back easily. If you're planning to do inbound marketing and sales effectively this software gives you all you need in one spot. In addition to the sales platform and CRM, we use huspot to manage out marketing - bear in mind that everything is hubspot is closed loop so we can align out sales efforts with our content management, social management, paid ads, marketing automation, reporting and more.

Pros

Easy to use, good range of integrations, closed loop reporting, good training and support - clarity on responsibility for all our team across departments.

Cons

Not much - it would be nice to see a few more integrations with other CRM and sales platforms, and other 3rd party tools like chat, but there are always new updates such as these being rolled out by HubSpot.

Leo from ACP Productions LTD

Great Sales CRM!

From day one I could see the value, and was happy with it. Being able to track documents and emails alone, in my business, is key. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!

Pros

This is a great tool for your sales process. It provides oodles of data about your outreach, about email viewings, detailed data about how prospects are viewing your documents (even which pages, and for how long!). As a whole, it provides a variety of reports, lets you upload more documents and email templates than you could ever need! It integrates seamlessley with GMAIL (this what really what sold me), and operates along side your gmail account. Hence, I don't have to go in and manually add prospects to the CRM, I don't even need to input them via one list of all of them at once. Just working every day adds them one at a time as I work. And if I want to do it on a mass scale, I can do that too!

Cons

Cons... well. I feel like I could use a coach to sit by my side and show me everything. There is quite a lot that it does, and for a guy like me who isn't near as tech saavy as I think I am, it's quite complex. I see my colleague utilizing the software to a much higher degree. I feel I will get there, but for now it serves a few key purposes, and is already well worth the expense.

Chase from Logical Position

Great product for email tracking!

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. - customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Louis from LionRT

Hubspot Sales Software has helped our sales team organize leads and to qualify new customers with speed and accuracy

In our final analysis, our company has greatly benefited from Hubspot Sales software's keenly constructed systems for contact, habit behavior as well as for predicting future customer activity regarding our product. Demonstration and free evaluation of Hubspots feature rich software is available and we highly recommend their product.

Pros

Hubspot's "messages" feature allows prospects to directly access any team members expertise by placing alerts on our companies' website pages. We really like their application''s ability to both let us know in real time which customer contacts are arriving immediately as well as building reports in the back round which then gives our company further insight into potential client behavior.. Hubspot's templates feature will compile useful customer profiles which then allows our team the capability to predict which demographics are most suitable for future prospecting.

Cons

The cost of operation for current feature set is higher than some competitive rival solutions. That said , this condition we believe is mitigated by some specific and most useful features like "sequences" which allow for in depth grouping of customer behavior.

Nathaniel from Reviewr

Ease of functionality and reliability

The ability of sequences and setting up calls and other tasks to project the stream of to-dos in a given week/month.

Pros

Tasking system for reminders and follow-ups, then the ability to run reports from tasks and emails.

Cons

like any software, there are some hiccups in updates and bugs but that is to be expected! They do a great job in response and fixes.

Katerina from Independent Consultant

Hubspot SalesHubb

Pros

The simplicity for the end-user and great integration with the marketing data.

Cons

The reporting, which is lacking flexibility comparing to Salesforce.

Joni from Lambert Entertainment

Love it, but there are a few issues

Hubspot customer service has been very good. Despite the small issues, for what I'm paying they're the best thing I've found and I've found it to be a very important tool.

Pros

Having email sequencing working with the contacts in my Hubspot CRM has been a VERY valuable tool. I've found that my open rates soar at the third email in the sequences. Having unlimited sales templates is a huge time saver. The Activity Feed helps me know when emails have been opened and when links have been clicked.

Cons

There are a few glitches. For instance, when I send and receive email from clients via Outlook the activity is supposed to be logged into the contact's record in Hubspot CRM. I've found this doesn't always work. I use both my business and personal email accounts in Outlook. The Outlook Hubspot plugin connects with both and there's no way to stop it from working with my personal account. The result is that I have to manually tell it not to enter a personal email into the CRM, which is a pain.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot typically charges $49.99 a month for the Sales Starter. I negotiated and got it down to $37.50.

January 2015

Chaunce from GovDocs, Inc.

January 2015

Hubspot is a journey, not a destination for Inbound Marketing Leads

Pros

Overall, HubSpot is a robust platform for professional marketers looking to boost inbound leads. Here are the HubSpot features most importance to me: 1. Visitor domain tracking: The "Prospects" view shows you the latest traffic from known domains, which is a great asset for us as B2B marketers. 2. Referring domain tracking: With all that great content we're generating, it's important for us to know where cross-links get nested and where are next wave of leads may be emanating from. 3. Social media scheduling/campaign assignment across channels. HubSpot essentially has a Hootsuite built right into it - but no link shortener. I still meander over to bit.ly for that.

Cons

My primary gripe is the inability to do simple HTML template imports and editing for emails. There are CSS sheets (which is beyond my skill-set and interest level to futz with) and templates for purchase, but sometimes I find it easier to slide over to MailChimp for some campaigns to use my HTML existing templates. Then there are the little nit-picky items that could use their attention: column sortability, for example, or being able to clear through from a report to view a visiting domain summary - not just the known contacts summary. Also, the dashboard claims to be customizable, but there are limits to what a person can set as dashboard elements. There's no internal link shortener for social media blasts. Those are pretty drill-down user requirements, though not deal-breakers.

Justin from Healthicity

Great, Low-Cost Solution for Straight-Forward Sales Engagement

Pros

The low price point is a big plus. It's a no-brainer solution for organizations that already use HubSpot COS and don't want to pay for a pricier solution. It has fairly robust functionality and will likely meet the needs of sales teams with simple to moderately-complex sales cycles and engagement processes. Also, the calling features, email/calendar sync, and meeting link functionality pieces are rock solid.

Cons

Lacks some of the bells and whistles of pricier platforms that would allow teams to create more-complex cadences. Other things like not being able to customize call dispositions and not being able to tie in Sales Pro functionality into COS Workflows, etc. Still, not a deal breaker for most sales teams, I think.

Dovy from Aspectiva

The Best Free Sales Tool Around

Pros

As a free means to track sent emails, nothing even comes close! After being introduced by a friend of mine to Hubspot's Sidekick, I immediately had my entire team install it. Not only does notify you when a sent email has been opened (which if you are in sales you understand the value), but it also allows you to automatically create a new contact in your CRM when a new message is sent to an unrecognized domain.

Cons

I am not sure if it was in between updates or roll outs but 2 years ago everyone on my team including myself had to delete and re-install sidekick. It has since straightened out but while the glitches occurred, we wasted a lot of time with correction process.

Mike from Orange Logic

HubSpot Sales Pro is everything you need for sales and marketing alignment right from the Inbox.

Pros

It's easy to get started, easy to use, and easy to train your team on. The on boarding plan HubSpot puts into place also takes care of the heavy lifting for first time users and gets them feeling like an expert quickly. My favorite feature is probably the sequences.. sending a series of emails that are specific to an audience or profession or industry automatically has never been easier.

Cons

There is some "workflow" stuff that needs to be looked at. Our sales reps tend of a way of working through things and don't always see how the tools can be applied to their workflows. Otherwise, if you have the ability to train people and get them to try it they'll see the value.

HubSpot is a fantastic tool to use for Sales or Marketing

My experience has been a great experience. I am truly able to rely on this system to get my work done.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about this tool is the ability to enroll prospects into a pre-made sequence. I can set the certain days and times for the emails to be sent and tasks to be created like "call person X". It auto un-enrolls as soon as the person replies which is great because if they reply while im OOO or on vacation, it will not send them another email without me knowing.

Cons

I am not able to mass upload a group into a template unless I upgrade to a different version. This to me seems like such an easy process, but I'm not allowed to have the ability to do it because we have to upgrade. The product has the ability to do it, but the admin will not allow for this extra charge.

The best CRM for small and medium sized companies

Hubspot allows me to effectively management my sales pipeline, keeping track of the main clients and deals.

Pros

I really like Husbpot because it's very easy to use and has multiple relevant integration with other softwares, such as Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendar. Husbpot is perfect for small and medium businesses, as it's flexible and robust at the same time. It allows you to customize your sales funnel and program automatic reminders, tasks and follow-ups. This is the best CRM I've used so far. Also, Hubspot integration with Gmail automatically log events into the company/deal profile, facilitating the lead management. Finally, their free trial is very complete and helpful to understand how it works.

Cons

The reporting tool is a bit limited, as it doesn't allow you to customize charts and reports so much. Even though they collect a lot of data, it could be processed in a more robust and efficient way to help sales people to understand their performance better.

Nic from Management Consulting

Great SASS for large organizations

I love the platform and have used it personally in my business, and with multiple clients. It's a great tool and it's functionality is a huge plus - if you are at the level where you need this type of support.

Pros

The platform is really large and offers a lot of functionality. The ability to manage social, email, customers, and workflows is incredibly valuable - especially if you have a very large audience (5k ppl on your list or more).

Cons

While it's terrific for large companies, it's a bit large for smaller companies or startups. The price can also be prohibitive if you have a limited budget and small audience.

Arun from Blue Ocean Systems Pte Ltd

The Perfect Application to Support Your Team's Transition to Inbound Sales

With declining results from outbound sales tactics - telemarketing, events, etc - we decided to look into HubSpot's Sales 'module'. Our team got to know about the solution from HubSpot's Academy and after onboarding with the free features, we transitioned to the HubSpot Sales Pro option to derive even greater sales productivity.

Pros

1. Actively supports HubSpot's refreshing Inbound Sales methodology 2. Quick & easy to get started and use 3. Excellent value 4. Integrates well with HubSpot's Marketing & CRM

Cons

I'm afraid I can't think of any.

Bonnie from B Noble Consulting

Track your leads through Sales Process

Very easy to get set up and going. By tracking the phases of the sale and moving between (can use drag and drop in table view) it easily allows a quick view of the sales funnel. It allows for quick interaction with HubSpot marketing to send targeted communication relevant to the stage of the deal. The export function is also a favorite as it facilitates quick reporting on fields managed in HubSpot into presentations or management reports.

Pros

The ease of tracking initial prospects through all the phases of sales we track to ultimate won or lost deal

Cons

Inability to go back and link communication with prospects not initially logged in the client record. Unless all emails are logged and tracked when the contact record is accessed some emails may not be present in Hubspot.

Karen from Berkley International

Prospect chaos reigned in

If you are currently using excel or any other non CRM software to track your prospects, STOP. Switch to Hubspot! You won't be sorry.

Pros

I was previously using Excel to track prospects. It was working although it was VERY time consuming. Then I discovered Hubspot! Life has never been better! I have all my prospects in one place. I can track the correspondence I have with each prospect and set follow up reminders. It's all in one place and the history of the account is easy to review.

Cons

I use the free version, which does not include the email campaign feature which is a bummer. But you get a lot for the free version, including dashboards for pipeline evaluation, which is great.

Louise from nVent

A good sales tool for smaller teams

Pros

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. The sales tool is great, because you can send automated emails straight from within the tool. Sidekick is also really great for tracking how customers are interacting with your emails. Everything is geared towards personal communication, which I loved.

Cons

When I moved to a bigger company, I realized that a tool like Hubspot Sales probably wasn't going to work for such a global organization. We needed something a little bit more powerful to connect everything together.

Great Scheduling Tool for meeting with Clients

Great tool with lots of features, have had a positive experience using Hubspot Meetings tool.

Pros

We use Hubspot Meetings to let clients book appointments with members of our team. It integrates with Outlook and updates instantaneously so clients can't book at unavailable times.

Cons

(Hubspot Meetings) - it would be great if the automatic calendar invite meeting subject line could be customized. Currently it says "Team Member Name & Client Name." I always have to update the meeting invite to include something more specific.

Mal from Internet

Great for a small startup

Overall, Hubspot streamlines the sales experience and gives you the nudges/prioritization you need to stay on top of tasks. It's definitely helped me - I don't know how much value it provides for the price point, but I'm not the admin/buyer.

Pros

I've been very impressed with Hubspot's capabilities (especially as someone who has used Salesforce before). Deal/contact creation and management is user-friendly and easy, and love the ability to push tasks to myself. I especially love the integration with gmail.

Cons

Some integrations are buggy/weak - the integration with Asana is especially poor, as the functionality once a task is pushed to Asana it is not useful. Also wish there was a way to filter the way attachments are automatically added - having a ton of email signatures saved is annoying when you're trying to find a contract.

Sunaina from Pivot Software

An excellent platform for tracking sales albeit a bit pricy

For our application, we liked Hubspot a lot. It made financial sense to us to pay for the product. Most of our sales were big ticket institutional sales and we needed to carefully manage leads which HUbspot allowed us to accomplish.

Pros

- Excellent customer support - Excellent training/wiki support - Userfriendly interface - Intuitive menu and other flows - easily got the hang of it. - Excellent certification program and tests - got certified in about two months of daily use.

Cons

- It is a bit on the expensive side for a small business. We were in the B2B side of business, so we did not have a large list of prospects. For B2C businesses, the pricing can be tricky.

November 2014

Matt from Books Tell You Why, Inc.

HubSpot as Used for Managing Social Media Accounts and Writing Blogs

Pros

HubSpot, most conveniently, is a nexus for so many needs and functions that your website depends on. It covers sales figures, visits, article creation, leads, social media posts, and more. You cannot only monitor the production of these things, but their overall effectiveness. This crucially democratizes the results brought by the collective efforts of a team, results which would typically reach those employees at the discretion of the bosses with access to that information. In short, HubSpot is convenient and aids every employee in feeling invested in day to day results.

Cons

As we know, software programs are ever-changing and never perfect. There are minor inconveniences, such as a lack of drag-and-drop options for photos. HubSpot is not perfectly compatible with smartphones yet, in the Safari browser on the iPhone, I am unable to alter social media phrasing and links. These problems aren't terribly significant, and I am sure they will be fixed with time, but they nonetheless leave more to be desired. And of course, there are occasional glitches, such as double postings on social media, or a posting that goes live on the site but takes an hour or so to register on the Published page on HubSpot.

Best Inbound Integrated Salesforce Platform

Pros

It's integrated with all our inbound actitivity, marketing, webtraffic etc etc

Cons

The permissions management could be improved

Bryce from Paperless Transaction Corporation

Industry: Fund-Raising

Helps us track ROI and close more deals.

Our sales and marketing departments use HubSpot Sales to help measure the success of both our marketing team (to help funnel leads to our sales department) and the success of our sales team (to see to ROI and close rate). HubSpot Sales helps keep our team organized as we can track who has reached out to a specific lead and where that lead is at in the sales funnel.

Pros

Below are the 3 biggest benefits to us in using Hubspot sales: - Sequences - Templates - It gives you the ability to track the sales process/funnel

Cons

- It would be nice if you could limit user uses based on landing pages or how they came in. - HubSpot's company information can be incorrect at times.

Excellent tool for sales productivity and email tracking

Pros

The email tracking is fantastic. You can quickly see when and where your emails and getting open. The CRM integration with Salesforce is also great as it can automatically log emails you are sending into salesforce. It is also great to have templates within hubspot sales that allow you to quickly grab templated emails for fast prospecting.

Cons

Nothing in particular. I did notice they are getting rid of the location function of the email tracking. I personally like that feature to see what location emails are being open so I am sad to see that go.

Henry from Goettl Air Conditioning

No complaints for Freemium Software.

I like the business model. There are lots of features for free and you can choose to upgrade as your job function or company grows.

Pros

In my sales role, my favorite function of HubSpot is the ability to track your prospects in the sales funnel, but also the ability to see when emails are opened. This way I can see that the customer is actually "alive" and now I can follow up to better close the sale.

Cons

No real complaints on my end. I suggest maybe pricing some of the features at a lower price? But I understand HutSpot is also a business and need to make money too.

D'Ana from Stratsmark

Best way to merge Sales & Marketing

Direct integration with sales and marketing systems for an overall powerful platform that makes everyone's lives easier.

Pros

Love that the sales system is directly integrated into the same platform as the marketing system. It creates a perfect combination for a one-two punch that helps get things done.

Cons

There are some features that you would miss having used larger sales systems, however the direct integration with the marketing side of the house far outweighs those small features. Plus they are always adding things so it is likely it will be added in the future anyway.

Rick from Hidden

Great SaaS that actually grows with your business

As long as your business pricing isn't super complicated, sales hub allows business to integration all customer information into one place. It's a great customer experience which is well worth the money if you can afford it.

Pros

Great thing about Hubspot is you can start with a CRM, and take that data to expand to other products in the suite

Cons

Sequence can be a bit tricky and limited in functions sometimes. I wish I had more triggers like their marketing automation tool. For example, it'd be great to have if/then function in the sales automation

Price

Frank from Jeroboam Group

Hubspot Sales Hub

Pros

Great software to track and see if your emails have been opened and when they were opened. It allows me to follow-up with clients or potential clients very quickly. I would recommend this product to any individual who depends on email for their business.

Cons

The only issue is when Microsoft does an update to OS or Outlook, the product usually has to be let and then ren-installed. It takes about 5 minutes, but the benefits out weight the time.

Oscar from Robina Corporation

Like it so much

Great product!

Pros

I like the benefits of knowing things advance than the others , It will help you to navigate your emails when the receiver received it properly , bounce , open or if he/she reply's on it. this is a great product for navigating all your emails .

Cons

I hate that when there is coming update they wouldn't inform you before it comes, there are statistics review are not that accurate versus the email response.

Brian from Hunter Vision

Organize your customers

Encourage everyone to at least try this software for a couple weeks and see how well they adapt to it. Easy to use and simple approach.

Pros

Great ability to set up future "tasks" on certain dates/times. Instead of overloading a calendar with a "to-do" list, using the tasks reminders is more convenient, and straightforward.

Cons

Having "double-entry" leads and customers can be cumbersome, but easy to fix if needed. Not having email addresses can be a hurdle.

ARTURO from AZU PARTS & SERVICES

It is a good software for planning activities with clients and forecast sales with customers and easy to understand

for my experience, it is a very good tracking system, for people who have previously handled another system of prospection and sales tracking, In addition if you have experience in specific markets and a good relationship with your customers, you can plan future sales lines (segments / niches), which will require or are growing in the market.

Pros

It is very friendly and easy to understand, especially to schedule follow-ups with clients and planning sales of product lines and future market needs.

Kayode from Standard Mandate International

HubSpot Sales

My experience with HubSpot Sales has been exciting. It is a great tool to document activities with clients/company

Pros

Cons

It is not easy to grab once though, also the mobile version (app) does not really function as if you are using web version

Rick from Wrap It Up LLC

Great CRM, especially if you need one that will grow with you

I'm tracking our relatively short but somewhat complex sales stages with ease.

Pros

The ability to integrate or eliminate modules depending on your needs.

Cons

I would like for it to integrate with Quickbooks, so information could be passed more seamlessly

Great For emails

To track if the email was delivered

Pros

This is very helpfull to know if your customers open your emails, you can track and know every time someone open that email

Cons

If I send an email to more people I dont know who is open it

Nate from www.Plasticprinters.com

November 2014

Hubspot - Fantastic all-in-one tool for marketing!

Pros

The vendor is really as wonderful to work with as the software - which is, of course, amazing! This has revolutionized how we do marketing. Instead of hopping around to a dozen different tools, everything is in one spot. Setting up whole conversion funnels and email drip campaigns is a snap and can be done in a fraction of the time. Plus, all your data is in one place, so you can run meaningful reports. Want to run an A/B test to improve results? You're only a click away!

Cons

It is expensive, but it's much less than some of the competitors I researched. Being a cloud-based software product, they roll out updates without giving users a heads up or a chance to try them out. 99.9% of the time, this is fine, but we have had an issue where a landing page update was rolled out without our knowledge. Our conversion tanked, and it took days to figure out what was going on (all the submit buttons disappeared). Upon figuring it out, I called support, and it was fixed within 5 minutes. Things like this have only happened twice in two years of being a customer. The benefits of using the software far outweigh any inconvenience I have experienced.

Stephanie from Purple Frog

A bit expensive but worth it

Pros

Simple to use, all-in-one software for salespeople, that isn't only a tool, but it also gives you a new way of doing sales

Cons

Reporting could be stronger, plus it's a bit expensive compared to other tools

SABRINA from INSTAFAME

Industry: Music

Organization at its finest!!!

Pros

HubSpot makes it easy to organize and keep track of sales teams and projects. Simple setup and functionability.

Cons

I love the software! Nothing I would want to change or anything I dislike.