• Pros

• "The product was easily deployable onto our custom built CRM. The support team is very attentive and knowledgeable on the product."

• "I like this software a lot! not only because it is easy to access, but is easy to get to online. There are many amazing things about it!! Like how there is an internal chat and a chat history!"

• "This chat is efficient because it allows you to communicate with other employees in your work space."

• Cons

• "That we didn't have more customers use it, unfortunately our customer base did not have a lot of questions during their website sessions so we did not get a lot of chats."

• "I do not have anything that I do not like about the software. Everything functions as designed. I wouldn't change anything."

• "Not many things I don't like just some things i think we could fix, such as the beeping"

Browse ICE Reviews

Shabbir from PCP for Life

Great product at a great price

Ability to review detailed reports on where the chats get initiated, reason for chats, and detailed transcript for further data analysis.

Pros

Ease of use and most of the functions work really well. It is easy to configure, and customizable based on our need

Cons

There are some features like dynamic dispositions that is still not available but it is not a deal breaker

Overall great experience with a great product.

Better understanding of our customer base

Pros

The ease of use and the team of people to help and support us, the software easily integrated into our existing website. The reporting suite and the automatic email of every chat transcript let me keep an eye on every customer service interaction.

October 2015

Randy from Assurant Solutions, Inc.

Sr. Director Call Center Operations

Pros

We implemented ICE just over a year ago. It has lived up to expectations and more, allowing us to serve our customers more effectively and efficiently. The team at Etech were there for us every step of the way in setting up our live chat. We were up and running with little effort required from our internal IT team. And, we now have more capabilities with live Chat then we had with a larger, well known provider, at almost half the cost.

Cons

Nothing at this time! The product works as we expected it to, and we haven't required support since initial implementation.

Marie from Assurant

ICE Chat Review

So far I haven't had any issues.

Pros

Its easy to navigate. It is still new for me so I haven't had to do to much to get it down so far.

Cons

I would like to offer making claims for the customer online. I am not sure if that's a software issue or our security.

Angela from Assurant Solutions

Operations Performance Analyst

Pros

I love the fact that the administrator has the ability to do everything right from the admin panel to setup new campaigns, skills, agents, buttons, surveys and more. Coming from a product where you had to reach out to your account manager to make changes was a burden and this product is so user friendly. Also, it makes implementation for our web designers so easy.

Cons

Would like to see more options with the reporting of the data and have the ability to export them in csv or data dump format for ease of integrating into other reports. However, they do have the ability to send the raw data to your company through a file feed which is awesome. One other thing would be to have a 24 hour tech support line.

Carolyn from Good2Go Auto Insurance Inc.

Great platform that has helped with our continued growth!

Pros

1. The ease of use for changing agents, skills, etc. 2. When I do have an issue, the ICE team provides updates and a quick response 3. Functionality of the system 4. Updates from the team when they are making changes, having outages, etc.

Cons

I find the system to be somewhat limited on specific reports. Also, it seems like not all data is always available as to where the customer is from, IP address, etc. This helps us when pulling historical, analytical information.

Howard from Dreambly, LLC

Ice is nice

The staff has been great. Professional. Attentive. Sensitive to the clients needs

Pros

The versatility of dashboard. Reporting capabilities are terrific

Cons

Little tricky in creating a few reports but minor

Nikki from Assurant

November 2015

Capability, control, and ease of use make ICE perfect!

Pros

Simple configuration and easy operation makes customization and interaction a breeze, from any level of management and as an enterprise or burgeoning business!

Cons

We'd love to see some expanded capabilities, but they're quickly developing those and have been incredible about meeting our needs and desires to see more!

Lindsey from Assurant

New ICE Chat Agent

A great experience so far. I think it's a good idea to have this option so customers have a variety of ways they can contact us.

Pros

Provides another way of communicating with customers and getting their problems solved.

Cons

Having to log out completely and close the browser window to prevent being accidentally logged back in while away from computer. Also the "reminder" ring tones when already in a chat are annoying. No agent who cares about their job is going to ignore the customer. It doesn't need to keep ringing every minute or so when we're already typing a response.

Courtney from CONTACT CENTER SERVICES

Ice Reveiw

October 2015

E Darlene from AlphaTel, Inc.

Turnkey Solution

Pros

I've used many live chat applications and none them are as robust as ICE. It combines the functionality of the other live chat platforms with added bells and whistles. ICE eliminates the need for multiple systems to communicate with your client base. In addition, it provides real-time reporting and monitoring of all activity.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any negatives or cons about ICE and I've always had a great experience with the vendor.

Nick from Comlink Total Solutions

Great product. Excellent support staff.

Awesome!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the server to this software crashes. Other than that it is great and I would highly recommend.

Brian from Assurant

excellent

Pros

user friendly software and no issues in the program

Cons

no problem with this software perfect program for chat

Rohit from E tech

Best in industry

User friendly & cost effective chat solutions. good performance with multiple user as well. Customizable product.