• Pros

• "The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks."

• "Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity."

• "The product keeps getting better with frequent updates. InfoFlo helps me to focus on my most important emails and helps me organize and keep track of communications with all my contacts."

• Cons

• "Less user friendly than BCM but has all of the functionality we need"

• "Occasionally get an error message. But I just restart the software. I would like the ability to schedule a bulk email."

• "I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management."

Browse InfoFlo Reviews

Jeremy from The Law Offices of Valencia & Diaz, Ltd.

InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!

Pros

While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases. Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience. The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm. If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

Cons

To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen from Insurance Consultants International

Perfect for tracking communication with clients

Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

Pros

I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

Cons

That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

The pricing per license and not the monthly fee. The layout and ease of customization. The attention to our needs in the decision process by the Infoflo team.

Lianne from Bergeron Financial Solutions

I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer

I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros

I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons

2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

Response from Carmel Vision

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review Lianne. Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal. Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours. We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate. We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base. Thanks for all the feedback.

jim from Sheridan Sales Group

met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder

We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs. Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

Pros

gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful. Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature. The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do. Price----absolutely most for the money

Cons

needs some canned reports in the standard module

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

ease of use was better and the quality of information

Sergey from Brookfield Indexing Services

Industry: Publishing

InfoFlo review

Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros

Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons

Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

Price is more competitive, desktop vs. cloud.

Dani from Profound Financial

Ethical Issues

I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pros

Cons

They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

I thought I was getting a low cost product but ended up being quite expensive. Still not as bad as several years of a subscription based system. A little concern about the ethical issues going forward.

Tim from North East

Amazing app

Pros

1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons

Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

Mark from Kinnich Consulting

Fantastic for my small consulting business

It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros

As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons

It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

Cost was more appropriate for my business

Thomas from Tax Credit Connection

TCC

Pros

They were able to migrate all of my old data from BCM into InfoFlo.

Cons

Less user friendly than BCM but has all of the functionality we need

Jake from Mallory Headsets Inc.

Great Features. Very Patient and Helpful Customer Service!

Pros

The functions that are available such as quoting directly from Info Flo with our logo is great. Now that we are adding the Bulk Email function it's going to make keeping our leads engaged much easier. We kept canceling our training sessions due to it being our busy time of year, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our trainer never got mad and eventually gave us a thorough training and new the answer to all our questions. Thank you! Also there are no monthly fees. You buy it and it is yours! That is great for small companies like us.

Cons

I honestly, based on usage so far have not found a con.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

One time fee and the features were what we needed.

Lorraine from Rainbow Works Pty Ltd

Industry: Writing and Editing

Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!

It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros

InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project. This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing. The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way. Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons

Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive. Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked. It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss. I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Jeff from CADMethods Ltd

Great Software

Keep control of my customers

Pros

Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Cons

Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text. With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

Jay from Incredible Closets

Industry: Furniture

Excellent support, simple interface. Missing features are minor & only available in expensive CRMs.

Time savings in managing customer info and maintaining collective information management/situational awareness. Time, printing, and transcription error savings also in filling out internal office forms and other templates. Looking forward to exploring social media integrations and exploring other 3rd party apps that we can combine to enhance the CRM with even more workflows we use.

Pros

Easy to teach new staff, well laid out dashboards and view/browsing of relationships and linked information. Activity logs of other systems can clutter up the view and simply having them requires staff effort (increased wages or dedicated IT admin). Any computer can be used as a server without need for DNS or VPN, etc. Document version control. Basic user permissions can be set. Desktop pop-up reminders a nice touch. VOIP telephony available too!

Cons

Templates only available in Word (recommend Invoicing add-on if you require forms to use formulas), and templates only use merge fields (auto-fill data into forms) that are available in the contact record (uses system fields and custom fields). Hoping to see custom fields and templates that can also be created for opportunities (initiate letter from within the opportunity so it uses fields from that one and not another opportunity from same customer). Email accounts are merged into a single in and a single out basket- am told folders are going to be available in a future update. Hoping also that text reminders to clients and custom fields or other linkable/relatable customizations will soon be developed for calendar and appointment scheduling.

Alex from Guardian Property Services

Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations.

Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros

I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons

There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Janet from bankscompete.ca

InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses.

InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

Pros

- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily. - Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead. - InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze. - Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter). - Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business. - As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM. - Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy. InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

Cons

No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to 1) add url links as an option in the form editor; 2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

Eric from Pharos Consulting Services

After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM application.

An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability. You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company. There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs. Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual" When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Celeste A. from DANCEL Multimedia, Inc

Great product yet challenges with reports and support

Pros

Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons

REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming. Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data. We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it. EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer. BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this. MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this. DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

Mark from Investia Financial Services Inc.

Support is difficult to contact

I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much less expensive than subscription based programs.

Pros

I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition. I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't support an individual user so I had to start over.

Cons

The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus software! I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of this. I thought software should work without updates. The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I would have never figured it out on my own.

Rachel from Gruger Family Fungi

Industry: Farming

The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business needs.

Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

Pros

First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service. The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze! The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend. We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

Cons

It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Mathias from myolution GmbH

Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality.

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pros

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…) The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Cons

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

Mark from Mark Matsumoto

I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!

Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

Pros

I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries. Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines. It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies. Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place. I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

Kelly from Bertrand Johnson Acoustique Inc.

Didn't quite work out for us

Pros

Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Cons

After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Joe from Pinpoint Profiles LLC

Observations from a Seven Year Customer

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Pros

1) I like the ability to manage multiple email address from a single application. 2) I also like the separation of known and unknown contacts which is VERY helpful when managing incoming emails and deleting the junk. 3) The notes associated with individual contacts are also very helpful in managing a contact history by individuals and companies.. 4) The tech support structure for submitting tickets to resolve quick questions is also a great solution.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Tom from Candura Instruments

Software easy to learn. Logical work flow.

We mainly use this software for keeping track of customers contacts, and repair history log of our serialized products.

Pros

Very powerful software for reasonable cost, especially when comparing to competing software. The modular add-on and per/user price structure really helps small business with limited budget. Minor updates are issued frequently, which shows the developer's commitment to this product.

Cons

Some of the add-on's could arguably be consider as standard feature. For example : scheduled backup, and advanced search.

The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers

Pros

-The software CRM has all the functions we need. -The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients. -Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

Cons

-The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored. -Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility -We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Brett from Workforce Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very reliable and easy to use CRM platform. Love the customization and upgrade abilities.

Has kept our organization on track with customer calls and follow up. Ease of use is the main pro.

Pros

Customization and ease of use. New employee sunfamiliar with CRM tracking software find it very simple to learn and get tracking almost immediately.

Cons

Mobile app not quite perfect...needs work. In today's market, it is essential to have mobility for our salews tracking. Eventhough there is a Mobile App it still is new and needs tweaking.

Kerry from Accurate Surveying & Mapping, P.C.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best CRM out there, we think so!

We are preparing proposals and reports that are automatically filled in with the information from the database. Its super easy to prepare reports of our current projects for our weekly meetings that are up to date and relevant.

Pros

One time, up-front cost with no subscriptions and the data is located on our own server. Lots of flexibility with the modules offered that gives our team the tools we use most.

Cons

Would like the ability to turn off some of the features that we do not use as much. It does so much, and we have streamlined our processes to what works best for us.

Tony from Back To The Grain Ltd

Industry: Furniture

Infoflo, easy to use and it manages my business sales & contacts easily. I would be lost without it.

Pros

I run a small family run Business and I love how Infoflo seamlessly keeps all of my contacts, invoices & reports neatly and easily accessible and links one to the other. i put all my contacts and invoices through Infoflo and I couldn't run my business as efficiently as I do without Infoflo behind me. Also their customer support is second to none. even though I am based in the UK and considering the time difference between here and Canada I always get any issues fixed within hours. Very impressed.

Marie-Elisabeth from MEli Business

I have started a new activity last year and choosed Infoflo that is very well for small business

a professionnal way of organisation to contact my customers and have a look on each activity .

Pros

Even if you have not bought all the addons you can start your Customer Relationship activity. And when you start your activity you can act in a professionnal way right away. That's why I have recommanded this software to different business people who were looking for a solution.

Cons

nothing really instead the fact of having once a problem with the downloading of my incoming mails. And it was impossible to get them back.

Nelson from Linguaction inc.

Industry: Translation and Localization

A good experience.

It helps our company management and projects.

Pros

It is a friendly software. We can easily share information between partners and easy to learn. Good calendar. Easy to add contacts and companies. Easy to sort the emails by contact or company.

Cons

No way to change the job titles in contacts. It'll be good to have an easy follow with date and time.

Frank from C K Capital, Inc

Professional staff

I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Pros

Cons

Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

Aleksandros from The Leaders

I'm working with InfoFlo for more than 5 years. Great features for a truly low price.

I organized my label and I understood my clients better

Pros

- Value for money - Business layout - Ease of use - Overall experience - suited for small to big size labels

Cons

The official APP of the product recently released and still needs some improvements which I'm sure that this will be fixed ASAP from the label.

Jim from Retirement Essentials, LLC

The product represents great value (features and benefits, and ease of use relative to cost).

Pros

It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.

Lisa from Thorburn Associates

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Don't waste your money

This product is only good for small companies that sell via phone to individuals and do not care about mulitple contacts within a client's firm. there is no way for multiple users to enter data consistently (such as pull down menus with option to select client industry so data gets entered however a user chooses.

Pros

While this software appears to be good on the surface, it does not perform as advertised.

Cons

It did not fuction as advertised. the conversion of our existing data was never completed successfully. the sales team stopped returning calls once they had our money. InfoFlo management refused to provide a refund even though the product was never integrated as promised.

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

the marketing materials and statements from the sales staff indicated it was a comprehensive replacement for ACT. It was not. They never got the functionality the same. The conversion failed 3 times. The opportunites didnot come over with the correct values so all of our forecasting was messed up. After almost a year, we gave up and went back to ACT. InfoFlo refused to return calls, refused to provide a refund.

David from American Safety Management Inc

Great tool for managing emails and contacts.

Increased efficiency and peace of mind.

Michael from Canadian Pro Drivers

Excellent CRM interface to emails

Great cost effective integration with OFFICE email and calendar

Pros

The ability to integrate your CRM activities with your OFFICE (email, Calendar) is a strong cost effective feature of this tool.

Cons

The tool is fragile, in that it seems to 'fall over' too often, requiring a reset or download of a 'more recent version'. The software only runs on Windows platforms, and is not web based.

David from Fluimix Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good user friendly software, Why pay monthly fees when this software does it all for one fee.

It is easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM's I've used

Cons

The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that's a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .

Dustin from Stirling Benefit Plans

Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work.

It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Pros

Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

Cons

First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!! There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Danielle from Calculated Solutions, LLC

I love using InfoFlo! It's a great alternative to so many other CRM products I looked at.

It is very easy to track my client data with privacy. Online CRM products make you agree to terms and conditions that I could not tolerate. They were also overly complex for my needs. This is perfect for what I need and didn't require hours of watching training videos to figure out and set up either.

Pros

I like that there's a one time fee. I know I want to add on different options later. But the low one time fee allowed me to get started right away for a low price while knowing that I can upgrade later to get added features. The free trial allowed me to make a decision to see how everything worked together.

Cons

It takes up a lot of my computer's processing power. I suppose that's the nature of the beast. I'm going to need to upgrade my ram, but at least I don't have to use a server. Until I want to.

Easy to use and improved my workflow significantly

Better comunication with clients. Easy to use and improved the client experience, I would highly recommend

Pros

I love that information is accessible and easily viewable on a mobile device. Clients love it to and it improved their accessibility as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything that did not work for me. The software made the client interactions easier and was of great value to the client experience.

MARCO from Allied Producers Group

My experience with the software has been mostly good.

Basic CRM features.

Pros

User-friendly interface. Wide-range of options. Customization and integration features are really helpful.

Cons

Offline access is not always available. Notes and tasks are not saved, they get erased after log off.

Jack from Atlanta Commercial Properties Services LLC

I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will.

Pros

It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Greg from Konig Australia

Industry: Building Materials

Works well, simple to use, with a pipeline forecasting $ opportunity that works well

increase sales and account mamangement

Pros

Integration with emails and calendar so tasks are always visible. To find a person quickly by their name or a company or category, especially with the search my computer function, making sales and managing customers very manageable.

Cons

Would like more flexibility with the dashboard as would like to see pipeline by product type by month by year

Michael from Imagine Backyard

Improves customer follow ups, resulting in increased revenue

Better customer follow up

Pros

Easy to navigate, contacts are easily visible, tab selection for scrolling through various functions very good.

Cons

Back ups take up huge hard drive space. Once you purchase this software your on your own to resolve any software questions or how to use features. There is no personal support other than online videos that don't always resolve specific issues.

Victoria from Conoce Tus Derechos, Inc.

Multipurpose CRM for donors, prospects, grants and events.

Pros

We are a nonprofit who has trialed and purchased InfoFlo for our CRM, grants management and donor management. While there are hundreds of CRMs for nonprofits, I found InfoFlo to be the best way to get a CRM that will manage grants, donors, events, and reporting, as well as allow me to customize it. The price is very market friendly without continuing fees, like most donor CRMs.

Cons

I would like to see more support options included in the price, like chat and brief phone calls. I would like to see an integrated POS so we could take donations from out website and have the information recorded in the InfoFlo database. I understand this is something that InfoFlo is currently working on.

Martin from Influence Production

Great Software

Pros

The InfoFlo software is easy to use but very well designed for my business. The Quickbooks synchronization module and Outlook are very efficient and save a lot of time to my business. I recommand it !

Cons

When we select a company, it would be good to have the profile of the contact automatically appear in the same window without having to select it. Otherwise I have no negative points for now! I have tested several software and it seems really complete!

Marios from Peachy Health Clinic

Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!

Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pros

Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Cons

Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

Gary from Aerocomm Technical Sales

First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs

Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros

For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons

In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

Dirk from Quality Digest

Industry: Publishing

The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks.

Pros

The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

Cons

They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

Amy from Silver Lake CC.com

After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement

Pros

Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons

I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something