• Pros

• "Ixact contact is easy to use. Great value for the price. It's at a really great price through our association. "

• "Very easy to use, keeps me infant of my clients and I don't have to spend a lot of time doing it. Great value for the money as I have used other software that didn't do as much. "

• "This product is easy to use. The mobile option makes this great for keeping up with my tasks while on the road."

• Cons

• "Some useability issues with set up, overall it works well. could be more integrated with mobile vs app based"

• "It's a bit clunky, but the the support team is easy to access. Like anything, you learn to use it, take notes if required, then use it."

• "Limited functionality on mobile app. Desktop version is perfect to use. Campaign reporting could be improved a bit to be able to understand it easier."

Browse IXACT Contact Reviews

Daniel L from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

Pros

From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.

Cons

With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Tricia from F. C. Tucker

This was IXACT(ly) what I needed!

Their customer service was great while exploring the option of using this product, easy to set up, easy to use, I can't complain. I truly have had a great experience with this product.

Pros

I have used old CRM's in the past and this one far surpasses them. It is easy on the eyes, user friendly and easier to navigate. you can customize your goals and track your progress along the way. The touch follow-up system helps retain my past clients in a meaningful way. Birthday and special date reminders help me create connections with my clients. The monthly newsletter is an added hands-off touch. Great product and am glad I made the switch!

Cons

Since setting up the system I have not had any problems and cannot think of anything I would like to change. All in all a great product!

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

I wanted something a little more user friendly. There were several other add on products with it that I had to pay for which I did not have any personal use for. The set up was tricky and tended to have glitches.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied July 2020

So great to hear your awesome feedback, Tricia!

Lori from REMAX Estate Properties

Horrible CRM

Not solving anything with Exact. Just acting as a 'place holder' of my contacts. Too much work and they make it complicated.

Pros

The support staff are helpful and friendly.

Cons

1. They "updated" their system, now you must scroll down and open each section for each category main contact person, home address, work address, spouse instead of having a main profile page with all the info. Seriously, They can't have husband/ wife info in the same section? Then you must open a section for a place of employment one for the main contact and then spouse/partner. Unable to have more than 3 people as contacts i.e roommates. I convert a lot of leases into sales. 2. Can not search for a person by the full name you mist search either first or last name. 3. They have a pre-written monthly newsletter but I must re-write because their pre-written newsletter is so bad. Essentially the same gibberish; I am your agent, I know all about this I am so great, call me. Can not do a mass removal of the newsletter for either each client or entire data base. You must individually remove each month for each client - OMG. 4. Their online tutorials are limited and feeble. NOT a robust system.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Too dated, too many workarounds. After using IXACT CRM TP was a walk in the park.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied June 2020

Hi Lori, We are sorry to hear that you didn't find quite what you were looking for in IXACT Contact and would like the opportunity to make it better. Customer feedback is what makes our system better for everyone, and we understand the system may not be the right CRM for for all realtors. If you would like to provide your contact information so we may have a representative contact you directly for any additional feedback we would be happy to connect. You can reach Shannon McGee, Sales Director of IXACT Contact at 1-866-665-0018 ext 223 | 416-256-5018.

Peter from RealEstateDoor.com

Long time user of IXACT

Very pleasant experience and attentive.

Pros

This program keeps me focused and productive. I couldn’t operate & manage my Business and clients without it. I find it to be the best in the business and recommend it to all of our agents for maintaining & building their business.

Cons

The scheduling of showings should automatically feed into the IXACT calendar. A feature I’ve suggested a couple of years ago.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Just offered more features for the monies and a very intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

IXACT is most cost effective and user friendly across the board.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product and for being a long-time customer of IXACT Contact. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve our product. Please reach out to our support team with any suggestions on how we can improve our product and be on the lookout for updates as well! :)

Michael from RE/MAX

Keeps me on track

IXACT Contact has enabled me to keep in constant communication with my SOI and leads. It also reminds me of tasks and holds me accountable to keep in communication.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the many features of IXACT Contact. This system has everything I need to stay on track with my leads, past clients and SOI. I can track my business and IXACT Contact holds me accountable. The monthly e-newsletters are very well written.

Cons

For me, there is some difficulty and confusion when working in the "properties" tab.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Ease of use, more features, cost and I can stick with it as long as I want.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Ease of use, more features, cost

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review and we appreciate you using IXACT Contact! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team should you face any difficulties with the system! :)

Douglas from HomeSmart PVA

CRM for Realtors

I had an old CRM that wasn't designed specifically for real estate transactions. I spent a lot of time developing timelines and email templates. Now, I can enter a lead into Ixact Contact and have them assigned to a drip campaign or follow up in the matter of seconds instead of ten minutes. Things are streamlined and moving better now a days.

Pros

There are many features that are designed specifically for real estate; e-mail drip campaigns, transaction timelines, e-mail templates, etc. I don't have to spend time creating content as it is already at my fingertips.

Cons

The mobile app could be better. It is clunky to maneuver and could look more like the computer interface.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

It was not based on my business, too generic for what I needed.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Douglas, Thanks for using IXACT Contact. We really appreciate your honest feedback and we will constantly be improving our features, including our mobile app to best suit the needs of all of our valued customers! :)

Martin from Re/Max Advantage Realty Ltd Brokerage

Time management saver

For me and my business it’s the best fit!

Pros

Love the monthly news letter. Great Canadian content. Love the ease to customize monthly or just let it go out.

Cons

Anything I didn’t like I suggested as ideas for upgrades. They have implemented changes.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Best Canadian content. The presentation at the conference booth was very thorough. I voiced my concerns. They should me what I could do. I have found the promise was kept of what the product could do.

too American. Not enough Canadian content Best business decision

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

We are so happy to see this awesome feedback from you, Martin!

Irvin M. from Ann Thompson & Associates Realty LLC

If you need a CRM try this one.

I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

Cons

I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Ease of use. Software is very user-friendly compared to the alternative.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Ixact is more affordable with much better options. And they gave me a free trial with all the features open so that I can use all the functions.

Michael from The Thacker Group

One of the best CRM's for Realtors and Real Estate Agents

Always so helpful when I call or email.

Pros

Great CRM if you have tried them all which I had.

Cons

Nothing that I have not liked, great CRM

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Top Producer too complicated, too costly and Ixact Contact did all I need and then some.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

We appreciate your great feedback, Michael and we are so thrilled IXACT Contact is working out for you! :)

Cori from Forest Hill Real Estate

LOVE it

Pros

This software allows automation with a personal touch. It keeps my drip campaigns going with and without video embedding. I can slice and dice the info the way I want. It's great that it's all in one place. I wish it would integrate video a little beter, but I have workaround

Cons

A bit hard to manage the HTML - find that it can be difficult to get the look of an email the way I want it I find some of the added features makes it too expensive.... the social media add on, the text add on... etc. I

cheaper

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

AgentOffice wasn't cloud based at the time

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Cori, Thanks for giving us this helpful feedback. Our features are designed to help you gain business and promote your personal brand as a real estate agent. Add-ons are there to help you further expand your online presence and market yourself. But, if you settle for the basic package that we provide, it's just as helpful to your real estate business! :)

Mohammad from AKARAT Group Inc.

IXACT Contact- Review

Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Pros

Customer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.

Cons

1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Sales Team Attitude and Professionalism / Customer Support.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Data hosted in Canada is one reason and the other is I wanted something ready for use and comes with good LOCAL support for my team. I myself was happy with Zoho as it allowed me to FULLY CUSTOMIZE my CRM. But once a team is involved, I would rather have something "ready" for them and someone else to take on the "support" part.

Jennifer from Real Estate

How I feel about IXACT

4/5

Pros

Previously I have raved about IXACT Contact to other Realtors because of the price and what you get. The included website looks professional, the CRM has many capabilities including lead capture and automated campaigns. However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

Cons

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are using IXACT Contact and are committed to making sure that you receive the best possible service from our team. We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the imports, so we have taken the liberty in spot-checking some of the contacts on your most recent import. There seemed to be no issues with this particular import, but if you can contact Customer Support with specific details, that would be most helpful. Our Customer Support team may be reached between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and may be contacted at 1-866-265-6990 or via email at support@ixactcontact.com. We hope to hear from you soon and get these issues resolved ASAP.

Elizabeth from All American Home Source Realty, LLC

Great product for the money!

I like the ability to track how many closings we've had and how many contracts we have and how much potential business we have in the pipeline. I like the monthly newsletter and being able to upload documents to a specific contact in order stay organized. My experience has been positive. I like that they continue to come out with new products and seem to listen to their customers as to what we want and need to run our business!

Pros

I think for the money it can't be beat. I like that it also offers a website with ability for IDX and a monthly newsletter.

Cons

The ability to have different auto responders when a lead is automatically input would be great. Would like the ability for automatic texting after the initial automatic text and for those clients you manually input instead of only for those that automatically go in the system.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

It was getting expensive and hard to use.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your great feedback Elizabeth! Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you face any difficulty with the system.

Jason from Century 21 - Jordan Link & Co.

Amazing, just amazing!

I was in a panic when choosing a CRM and so when I did I hastily narrowed it down to two, I tried both trial versions and was blown away at the capabilities of the software for the value.

Pros

This software is so easy to use that literally anyone could do it. It's features and benefits are user friendly, self explanatory and the few times I need customer support they went above and beyond any expectations.

Cons

I wish that the marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters were a little more polished vs. the inexpensive look they have HOWEVER that being said they are more than adequate to get the job done and they have definitely brought me business.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Features and benefits vs. the cost.

I left the KW brokerage.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for your great review!! We are happy our newsletters are helping you bring business. We are striving to make improvements to our current content and will hopefully meet more of your needs in the future! :)

John from Home Smart Real Estate

Best CRM and Touch Product on the Market

Fantastic Investment

Pros

This CRM has all the features needed to stay in touch with your current, past and future clients. Its easy to learn and highly effective. It doesn't over task you for functions not necessary for Rain Maker. You can goal track, track you income and future income opportunities with easy. I highly recommend you implement this CRM as soon as you get into the business.

Cons

There are still functions that I'm not using, so that's my fault not your fault.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Functionality and better value for the money

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your great feedback John!

Bobette from Carolina One Real Estate

Ixact Exceeds Expectations - Great Value

Great customer service - always! The system is a great value in comparison to other CRMS. The future will have integration from inception of lead through to closing; currently we have many other softwares we have to use: MLS Property Search, the writing the offer or listing property -- it does not integrate with a forms library. The transaction piece is still a nightmare in this industry, Preclose is a great software but again, we have to enter the name of the client again! And then it is housing all the documents (our company now uses Skyslope.). Im thinking Lone Wolf or SkySlope will end up being the winner. If I can find a CRM to integrate with a forms library, that would be helpful.

Pros

I like the integration with my other devices

Cons

Hard to track family members birthdays Hard to use mass email - photos need to be resized; text often mis-aligned - very clumsey. Does not track phone calls weekly Does not integrate with my website It does not integrate with zipforms No closing transaction piece.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your great feedback Bobette! We are always trying to make improvements to our features. Please continue to reach out to our Support team with any questions you may have. :)

Steve from AMAX REAL ESTATE

IXACT Product

I have used contact management software for over 15 years- was a strong user of ACT but they did not keep up with technology so I had to switch

Pros

Like the feature of tracking sales and dates- follow up on active contracts- The monthy newsletter is worth the price of the product

Cons

The calendar would work better - to difficult to schedule appts with clients notes- the mobile ap

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Product not current and updates did not work

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Steve, Thanks for your feedback! We strongly suggest you reach out to our customer support team with any concerns regarding appointment scheduling and client notes!:)

Nancy from Luxe Realty Group with Re/Max Executive

Great CRM

Overall, I have been very happy with the product.

Pros

I like Ixact Contact for it's ease of use. It has many features that I want in a CRM

Cons

I do wish it flowed better between the contact and the transaction. I feel I am constantly having to switch between separate records to do what I need with each transaction

Price and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

I switched to Ixact because it offered more features - such as the monthly newsletter.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Nancy, Thanks for your feedback. We suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team to ease your use of our CRM.

Kisha from Living Loving Tampa Team x Fireside Real Estate

A solid CRM

Overall my experience with IXACT is positive.

Pros

Price and the relatively straight forward interface.

Cons

I would like to have my email messages go directly into the system.

cost

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Lion Desk was difficult to use.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review, Kisha! If you need any help with our software, do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Santina from Re/Max Escarpment Realty

Great CRM

This CRM is the best I've ever used. And I've gone through a few that I was never really happy with. This CRM is easy to use and keeps me on task.

Pros

Cons

Some features that you can get on your desktop version are not currently available on mobile version. Setting KIT's or Activity plans for example.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Initially I switched for the xact contact newsletter. All features of Xact contact are simpler to use than top producer.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Santina, Thank you for your great feedback. We are working on improving our features, down the road, so please be on the lookout for new updates! :)

Kippie from Homes By Kippie

Great customer service!

It helps me stay in contact with my clients and potential clients.

Pros

Helps me be more organized, great for keeping data and notes all in one place.

Cons

I would like to see it work more closely with my contacts on my mac, perhaps integrate more easily.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Ixact is more real estate driven

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Kippie, Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if your issues with our CRM integrating to your Mac has been solved. Give our support team a call if you should ever run into any issues! :)

KEN from REMAX ADVANTAGE REALTY

CRM FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS

We have used it for several years and like the updates that have been made and ease of overall use.

Pros

It is easy to set up and use on most platforms. The newlsetter is a lead generator. task reminders arecrucial to my business and Ixact performs well in this area.

Cons

finding information can be slow and the app and computer screens are somewhat different.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Found the other product to be too complicated.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your feedback Ken!

Andy from RE/MAX Twin City

Great tool

Keeping track of my database.

Pros

Having access to my contact information is crucial to my business. With Ixact I get that when and where I need it.

Cons

I don’t like how the transactions are tracked. I really like the way the buffini crm does it. I have had to create a separate spreadsheet

Various reasons.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Andy, Thanks for your honest feedback. We will hopefully be making more changes to our features along the way! :)

Sue from RE/MAX Hallmark Chay Realty

Working ON Your Business ..made easy

Overall a very useful management system. Good value.

Pros

I like the data base call management, the Leads organized. The emailing tracking mechanism in the activity history. Sync with phone address book. Monthly mass email.

Cons

The conditional and firm sales should show at the top of the sales box , not in Ofer 2 or 3 if the listings or potential listings. The mass email letter is antiquated. It needs a revamp as adding photos is tricky and the layout for the articles should have some more flexibility. It’s time consuming to customize

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Cost and Canadian content with newsletter

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Sue, Thanks for your review! Please give our Customer Support team a call so they can best help you resolve any issues you may have with our software! :)

Leo from Re/max Crown Realty

Review of use!

Keeping in touch with my past clients, the daily notice on who to contact and the email newsletters. I have a little better than half of my contacts email addresses so I am not reaching out to all of them but I do send notecards.

Pros

For being in touch with past clients is great, the email newsletter, the e card for holidays and the capturing of leads.

Cons

I wish they had a dashboard the would itemize how to access different parts of the program instead of having to guess at what category you have to go into to access that part of the system , say on adding a listing , sale or how to get the statistics instead of having to remember what category you need to go into. To me unless you do it on a regular basis you forget where that pat of the program is.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Leo, Thank you for using IXACT Contact and leaving this awesome feedback. Please reach out to our team to give you a hand! :)

Hina from Future Home Realty

Does the job!

It's great, I hope they continue to develop features on easy usage and more campaign marketing. Also social media options.

Pros

Data base is easy to use and I can upload excel spreadsheets. Duplicates can be managed as well. Next I will be purchasing the IDX website service.

Cons

Wish customer service would help navigate questions better with walking us through issues. Need to add more newsletter options the header options are limited and not very modern, too big. Needs more client touch options.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Top Producer was not doing newsletters and material for drip campaigns was getting dated. They were also very expense.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great review, Hina! Please try reaching out to our customer support team again with any questions you may have along the way. Our goal is to better serve you so that you can take advantage of all of the benefits our CRM has to provide! :)

Paul from JP & Associates REALTOR®

Ixact Contact Revew

They have always been very responive to my support requests and the product meets my needs.

Pros

I worked in IT sales for 21+ years and depend highly on my CRM system to help keep me organized and on track. I switched to Real Estate about 5+ years ago. My brokerage had a CRM system they provided but support was too slow to respond. Ixact Contact has terrific support, strong features, designed specifically for Real Estate and allowed me to customize a lot of what I wanted to do.

Cons

The marketing solutions are like many of these systems very canned/scripted.

Price, functionality, support

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Level of support and functionality.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your awesome review Paul! We take all suggestions into account and will keep striving to improve our product to best suit the needs of all of our customers! :)

Maggie from YELLOWFIN Realty

Exceptionally easy to use CRM

Regular Communication with my customers is one of the features I tend to use most. In addition, being able to maintain my customer information in one easy to access software is an excellent way to organize my prospects versus completed sales.

Pros

The ease with which I can send monthly Newsletters is one of many features that I like most about this software. I am able to easily change the suggested text to reflect my personality and writing style. Each of the suggested texts have a current theme that is easily adaptable to what I want to communicate to my customers. The articles that are attached are also quite useful and appropriate.

Cons

I guess I have yet to explore all of the features to know if there is anything I like the least. I find the software adaptable to my needs. That is to say, I can use as much or as little as I want.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Ease of entering information, sending monthly Newsletters and managing the software. Availability through Stellar MLS was a major benefit as well.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied June 2020

Hi Maggie! Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you have been able to explore a bit of what IXACT Contact has to offer. If you need a hand, give our support team a call at 1-866-265-6990!

James from Peak Swirles & Cavallito Properties

Good value for the money

As a relatively new realtor, I needed to find software that had the options I wanted. I also needed one that I could afford. IXACT was recommended by a fellow realtor in my office. I tried free CRM software, but you really did get what you paid for: clunkiness, fewer options, and inability to customize. IXACT is worth the cost.

Pros

IXACT has a good user interface and offers many options to track clients and communication with them. I also purchased the Social Media service, and that has been a great way to keep my name out there through postings on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Cons

Having many options is a good thing, and also a bad thing. You have to wade through all the options to find and figure out which options work best for you. I’m still in the early phase of using IXACT, so this may become easier as time goes on.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

HubSpot CRM had good features for a free CRM, but it was clunky, not intuitive (not for me, at least), and inability to customize to my satisfaction.

Dianne from Daniel-Christian Real Estate

My IXact review from a real estate perspective

Staying in touch is easier

Pros

The monthly newsletters are typically well-written. I rely on them to stay in touch with especially past clients

Cons

Compared to our former contact management company, I feel that Ixact is a bit more difficult to search for contacts. The item I dislike the most is that it is MOST DIFFICULT to produce a list of contacts to print out. It is extremely awkward. Many times, I need a list of home inspectors or contractors, etc. to send to a client. There are too many steps to go through in order to obtain that information.

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

Primarily because of monthly newsletters

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Dianne, We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some difficulty. Please give our support team a call when you can so that they help alleviate your experience with our software! :)

Tanya from Remax Kelowna

Great CRM

Pros

Robust but intuitive software that makes managing my contacts and transactions easier.

Cons

Some tasks require more steps than necessary

Canadian Support.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Tanya, Thanks for your great response. Please reach out to our customer support team if you have any issues along the way.

Cynthia from Watters International Realty

IXACT Contact Hits the Spot

I like some of it and hope to see improvement on other parts.

Pros

The monthly newsletter is worth every penny I spend for the entire month on this product. Keeping top of mind via the monthly newsletter and tracking who opens the email is invaluable.

Cons

It needs a facelift. It could be more playful, colorful, visual. The fonts are small and tedious. Also, the videos are dry. I feel like I am back in high school in the 80's in a driver's ed class.

newsletter.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Cynthia, Thanks for your awesome feedback. We are currently working on updating our marketing and interface and will hopefully roll out these changes in the upcoming year! :)

Wendy from Lucas & Associates

Contact Management

Good experience staying in touch using KIT coach and letters

Pros

Great for task management and staying in touch with DB. Easy to get set up and running. Easy to use.

Cons

I wish their were an automated social media poster and way to set up a drip campaign for postcards not printed in the system. Just as a reminder to mail out certain things. Additional functionality would be nice BUT that would make the system harder to use.

Changed brokerages

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your feedback Wendy!! We are always working on improving our software and will take all suggestions into consideration! :)

ryan from Royal lepage Saskatoon

lead management

Pros

It automatically adds prospects from web leads

Cons

managing web leads is extremely clunky, to see what they viewed you have to go into back end of website and have another place to sort leads that doesnt communicate well with CRM. It is such a chore to effectively manage these leads I usually just ignore them. Also it is frustrating that we cant have different email responses for different signup form and have way more customization and automation. RLP just release free CRM with AI abilities that appears to be leap and bounds ahead in automatically working leads. If there is not significant improvement in this area on ixact, I will likely be switching to the free company software

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied October 2020

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Customer feedback like yours helps us to continue to make the system better. The IXACT Contact CRM allows you to set a specific follow up campaign based on which form of your IXACT Contact agent website was completed. We would love to connect with you to help set this up for your IXACT Contact agent website. Please contact us at support@ixactcontact.com or 1-866-265-6990.

Erica from Impact Realty Tampa Bay

All my needs served in this one stop shop!

IXACT has given me accountability in my business. I am able to see at a glance my activity as far as drip campaigns, what leads I have been able to turn around and in what time. It has helped me work more efficiently and see clearly the parts of my business that I need to improve on.

Pros

I enjoy being able to send myself scheduled task reminders as it is has saved me on follow ups and appointments (and countless post its). I also enjoy being able to log my interactions with my contacts on a page that has preset fields. I'm able to economize on time by not having to type in detail every single thing that occurred because the fields already provide a drop down to enter specific information. The personal website is also a major plus as it is professional looking and usually a separate expense.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. A few days of navigating the different capabilities and you will never go back another CRM service ever.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied July 2020

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review, Erica!

Stephen from McGraw Realtors

3 year user

I feel like my business has increased by using IXACT Contact, and I feel like I'm only utilizing half of what's available

Pros

Being in constant contact with leads and past clients has been very beneficial, resulting in numerous new sales. The task list is what I needed to remind me of who I should be contacting daily

Cons

I'd like to see a better looking layout.....maybe by just adding some color to the screens

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Our brokerage has it's own CRM that is provided free of charge, but elected to go with this one

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for choosing to stick with IXACT Contact, Stephen! As far as platform and the interface go, we are always making changes and should hopefully make some updates in the new year! :)

Tony from Phillips & Associates Realty

My Ixact Contact Experience

I have only had great experiences with Ixact Contact. I'm even friends with your accounting lady. I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I have no idea how it came up, but we started talking about our pets and our family. The entire Ixact Contact team is awesom.

Pros

The program is very easy. You set up your clients and the system stays in touch via email. It makes it very easy to set up reminders to reach on a phone call, so it's not just email. I also have the Social Media option. They system automatically posts on my behalf on all kinds of topics including Real Estate.

Cons

The best feature about using Ixact Contact is the fact that they have an actual person answering users calls and addressing whatever the issue may be. It's just a great system in my opinion, especially for the price.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Tony, we appreciate your awesome feedback and are so happy that our customer support and billing team has addressed all of your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Doug from PIERSON PROPERTY GROUP

Good Tools for Real Estate Brokers

Good bang for your buck!

Pros

Easy to integrate contacts. Easy to get organized.

Cons

A little confusing to add deals. The trail of deals is hard to connect.

Cost

SalesForce too expensive.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied June 2020

Hi Doug. Thank you for your review. Please call our support team at 1-866-265-6990, for any questions that you have and they will give you a hand.

Gordon from Re/Max Gold

A Money Maker

This program allows me to stay in touch with all of my clients consistently by daily knowing who I should be in touch with and when. I know this program makes me money. People like to know they're cared for and that I'm one they can count on if they have any questions relating to their real estate needs.

Pros

Easy to use and is always with me whether I'm using my desktop or mobile phone. I can quickly look up my client's information and have all their history with me.

Cons

I would like to see it integrate better with my email, to-do list, and calendar.

Cost and flexability

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback Gordon! :)

Monica from Diamond State Realty Coop

Great product

Just love the product and have recommended it to many agents over the years to use.As it is easy to access the features.

Pros

Cons

I don't have a website connected to it which would make my life easier.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Monica, We are glad you're enjoying our CRM! Please take advantage of the agent website feature. You can always customize it and add IDX to it for added benefits. Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you need help getting started. :)

Nancy from Fireside Real Estate

GREAT customer support!

Pros

The customer support is beyond amazing. I LOVE being able to have someone answer the phone or on a live chat to get help with an issue quickly. IXACT customer service is beyond any other company I have worked with concerning a CRM!

Cons

Single emails to individuals is arduous. It is confusing and should be able to email someone from the contact page similar to a Salesforce type software.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Monthly auto-generated blog. They would set up a IDX connected website. Ease of use setting up tasks, reminders and help with importing my contacts

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied June 2020

Hi Nancy, thank you for your positive review. Please call our support team 1-866-265-6990 regarding single emails. We are looking forward to speaking with you!

Kristin from RE/MAX of Greensboro

Good CRM

The customer service is stiff and not very nice, but once you learn all the tools that are available it has been helping me keep up to date the all my clients and it is priced well.

Pros

The drip system is very good. It is wonderful that I do not have to write all the emails.

Cons

I cannot use videos. Would like a newsletter that had more features and not so outdated.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Kristin, Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on improving our product and would encourage you to give our support team a call. We have expanded our team and are very keen on helping customers like yourself out with any issues! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Adam from Adam Lempka Real Estate

IXACT Review

Very good customer service. Could use a platform update to navigate and user experience

Pros

Relatively easy to use and navigate and stores all my contacts in a orderly fashion.

Cons

I would prefer some more updated marketing materials for my "keep in touch" portion of contact database management. Some of the scripts for auto emails and letters is a little dated and could use a refresh.

Referred by a colleague.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Adam, Thank you for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your suggestions and will work on updating our materials in the future! Please look out for any updates to our materials. :)

Renee from KW Realty

Better bang for your buck

Great for contact management and keep in touch

Pros

Easy to use and customize. Mobile option is good for looking folks up.

Cons

Doesn't easily export to Command, I love the website but the extra cost to tie it into the IDX means I don't use it.

see above

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

I also tried Wise Agent, Top Producer, Realty Juggler, and Buffini's Referral Maker. IxactContact and Referral Maker are the best for usability and customer support. Referral Maker is a lot more money and a lot less customizable. IxactContact is easy to use and all of the EEdge and Buffini plans can be created in the software as well as use their own smart contact and activity plans. And IxactContact integrates really well with social media for posting.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Renee, Thanks for your review. We invite you to give our Customer Support team a call to further discuss your website and IDX.

shayzaad from Century21 Millennium Inc.

Good Product for the money

Happy with it

Pros

Its a good product, and the features and benefits are mostly used daily. No Frills just work

Cons

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Shayzaad, Thanks for your great feedback! This is very helpful to us and we hope you've been able to take advantage of all of our features. If you should run into any issues down the road, please do not hesitate to give our support team a call! :)

Davis from REMAX CREST REALTY

Good CRM

Very good.

Pros

I like the market segmentation. The Unlimited "Contact Groups" is helpful.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

ixact was easier to use.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Davis! We are always here to help.

philippe from Axxess Realty Centre

big earner

contact and follow up

Pros

easy of use and continuity with clients and prospects. Plans

Cons

did not have the time yet to explore all functions especially the website option

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Phillippe, Thanks for leaving your honest feedback and reaching out. Please review our resource videos on IXACTContact.com as they will help you understand the product and its features better. Our Support Team is also available for you if you should run into any issues. :)

Greg from Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.

A lot of functionality for the price

Experience has been good especially for someone like me that is not tech savvy and not sure what is needed or even how to set up a crm.

Pros

The price is right, software has a lot of functionality including email automation. Easy to get started right out of the gate.

Cons

I wish it were more customizable or had more control from the user standpoint.

Price.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied August 2020

Hi Greg, thanks for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoy using our CRM. Please give our team a call to let us know what issues you have with customization. We will try our best to give you a hand. Our Customer Support team can be reached at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Karen from REMAX 100 Riverside

GREAT VALUE, GREAT SYSTEM

great!

Pros

Easy to use, great integration with Zillow leads, website and multi device.

Cons

It should be easier to stop entering duplicate records. More flexibility in report generation

Reasons for Switching to IXACT Contact

online access, multiple devices, multiple users

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Karen, Thanks for your great feedback! Please reach out to Customer Support for any issues regarding our CRM. We are always here to help.

Kim from Peak Alliance Realty Inc. Brokerage.

Positives & Room for improvement-IXACT.

Overall, IXACT is a great program for staying organized, they offer great ways of organizing contacts. The keep in touch coach is a good automated reminder to touch base with clients. Lastly, the task list is also helpful with being organized.

Pros

Things that are useful for IXACT are Task list, Monthly newsletter, Keep in touch coach, Website, Social stream and keeping contacts organized.

Cons

The website is difficult to use and set up, I called multiple times for assistance. It would be helpful if basic steps were in the tutorial. Also, there should be a system put in place that keeps track of leads, and how many people are going to the website (traffic counter) to see of social stream and the use of the website is actually helpful. IXACT offers both the agent website and social stream, there should be something that generates a report. Lastly, the goal setting is easy to set up, but better instruction needs to be in place for updating those goals easily.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Kim, We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties with the website and social stream. We strongly advise you to reach our Customer Support team. It may be helpful to speak to them and get help with your website.