• Pros

• "Easy to use, I like the different campaign letters, "

• "From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP. "

• "Easy to use, tons of features, great messages to send to clients, amazing drip campaigns, AMAZING setup service"

• Cons

• "I needed to save money and my company offered me a free CRM so that is what I use instead. Otherwise this is a great option. "

• "I wish there were more integrations with other companies or software platforms. I wish the platform was a little more responsive to text messages. I wish I could integrate with my MLS."

• "I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option. "

Browse IXACT Contact Reviews

Daniel L from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

Pros

Cons

With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Mohammad from AKARAT Group Inc.

IXACT Contact- Review

Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Pros

Customer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.

Cons

1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Sales Team Attitude and Professionalism / Customer Support.

Charity from the nancy shea team

Experience with IXACT

It is a good experience, the mobile app is user friendly and accessible.

Pros

I liked the easy access to Contact list from the main page.

Cons

1. When created a mass email, if a contact has been missed, it is inconvenient to have save and go back to contacts. 2. Sending a mass email to Agents only, there should be a clearer view of REALTOR when it is added in JOB TITLE as a new contact. 3. Updated a contact name, the Salutation does not automatically change, unlike adding a new contact. 4. Updating new address for a client whose sold their house, it would be good to have as migrated together rather than having two separate contacts.

Irvin M. from Ann Thompson & Associates Realty LLC

If you need a CRM try this one.

I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

Cons

I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

Ease of use. Software is very user-friendly compared to the alternative.

James from Peak Swirles & Cavallito Properties

Good value for the money

As a relatively new realtor, I needed to find software that had the options I wanted. I also needed one that I could afford. IXACT was recommended by a fellow realtor in my office. I tried free CRM software, but you really did get what you paid for: clunkiness, fewer options, and inability to customize. IXACT is worth the cost.

Pros

IXACT has a good user interface and offers many options to track clients and communication with them. I also purchased the Social Media service, and that has been a great way to keep my name out there through postings on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Cons

Having many options is a good thing, and also a bad thing. You have to wade through all the options to find and figure out which options work best for you. I’m still in the early phase of using IXACT, so this may become easier as time goes on.

sandra from RE/MAX Distinguished Homes & Properties

Ixact Survey

no problems, staff is very friendly and knowledgable.

Pros

Easy to use, I like the different campaign letters,

Cons

My old CRM I could choose mail or email farming letters, etc. I miss the mail feature, wish Ixact had this. Also some days I'm not at my computer for the webinars, they should schedule some webinars for evening, we as Realtors probably spend most of our days in the field. I'd love to come home fix a meal and eat while listening to a webinar.

Jennifer from Real Estate

How I feel about IXACT

4/5

Pros

Previously I have raved about IXACT Contact to other Realtors because of the price and what you get. The included website looks professional, the CRM has many capabilities including lead capture and automated campaigns. However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

Cons

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are using IXACT Contact and are committed to making sure that you receive the best possible service from our team. We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the imports, so we have taken the liberty in spot-checking some of the contacts on your most recent import. There seemed to be no issues with this particular import, but if you can contact Customer Support with specific details, that would be most helpful. Our Customer Support team may be reached between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and may be contacted at 1-866-265-6990 or via email at support@ixactcontact.com. We hope to hear from you soon and get these issues resolved ASAP.

September 2012

Mary from Peak Swirles and Cavallito Properties

September 2012

I'm fairly new to the industry and work with an independent agency. Since I added IXACT Contact a few months ago, I've been able to be better connected with my clients. I had struggled with other programs, IXACT contact is affordable and works well! The newsletter is outstanding and every time it is sent out, I get at least one inquiry from someone I hadn't connected with which has led to contracts! The newsletter is well written and I can see exactly which prospects open it. The option to create my own newsletter is helpful too, and I plan to use it to create a quarterly keep in touch newsletter for past clients. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. During initial setup, my contacts were moved over seamlessly. While IXACT itself is fairly intuitive, I wish it would allow me to personalize my home page a bit more and shuffle fields I use more often than others. Even being able to switch colors of the background would be nice as the drab khaki is utilitarian, but not inviting. However, the company is responsive and I suspect they will come up with that in the near future! Another thing I would love to see is possibly integration with local MLS so you could automatically feed in properties. There is much more IXACT Contact can do and I look forward to digging in!

Tyler from ReMax

So Far So Good

Great

Pros

I have used a bunch or crm ranging from free one for real estate up to SalesForce. I had gotten used to sales force and I admit there are a few things it does better. IXACT has a great user interface and ease of use for people who don't want to get into the complexity of CRM. I love the business pipeline, goal tracking, and keep in touch coach. I am used to tasking and sometimes i get doubles, but i also forget to task but the keep in touch saves me.

Cons

My only qualms are there is no dialer option( i have another) and updating your lead after contact is not as easy as in sales force. Still much better than any other.

Melissa from Edge Realty Solutions

October 2012

I have been using IXACT contact for probably close to 3 years. I joined a busy pair of Top Producers nearly 6 years ago and slowly got our contact list working for us. We tried Top Producer, switched back to Microsoft Outlook and then realized that we needed something that would sync with all 3 of our computers and importantly back to outlook. Client info, trades people, business contacts and our calendar can all be coordinated. Now when I update or add a client, we all have that information and can then sync it to our phones. This was essential as when one of us needed to book appointments or contact a seller we didn't have to run into the office to get the info off of the file. We send out the monthly e-mail and really love the content and opening paragraph (after we change all the I's to we!). I love that IXACT contact is continually improving the system. Whenever we have a question or need help the guys on the support line are fast and friendly, I feel like I'm calling a friend with a question! IXACT contact is working for us!!! Thank you!

Karen from Karen Rhodes

Recommended

Pros

Ixact hits most of the things I need. Data input is easy as is retrieval and reports.

Cons

As with any other software there are some things that I think would make it better. Linking active business to the contact tab as well as it's own would be a plus. Appointments should be able to be input from the contact tab and recorded on the contact.

Don from EXIT Realty Matrix

IXACT - The Best

Pros

designed for real estate auto anniversaries, birthdate, move-in, etc team function great ease of use

Cons

a dedicated iOS app would be helpful but online with iOS is good.

Jorge from Century 21 Leading Edge

August 2011

In eleven years as a realtor, not only have I tested practically "all the flavors" with database management software, but I have also learned one thing about them the hard way: It's better to choose the best FROM THE BEGINNING. Being a realtor is a never-ending job. Why add more work hours and stress-changing software if they don't work properly, or they are not easy to use? IXACT Contact is the best with an easy, friendly and intuitive way to use and learn. We need specific but easy tasks to do to stay in contact with our clients - and that's what this software does. It never fails, it never forgets. Tasks, birthdays, anniversaries, newsletters by email, personalized newsletters by mail, drip campaigns, and so forth: IXACT Contact has it ALL. You have to set them up once, and that's it. And if you have any problems or questions, I never met a technical support team so responsive as they are (particularly Kevin & Michael). They never EVER "dodge the bullet". On the rare occasion that there is a problem, they will fix it for you. You do not need a Ferrari to go to the supermarket. You need something simple that works and covers all your needs as a realtor. It's as simple as that. Follow my advice: Get Ixact Contact from the beginning. You won't regret it.

Kelli from Palmett Home Real Estate

THANK YOU IXACT!

Ixact helps me stay organized. I am able to stay in consistent contact with my database!

Pros

I feel organized! The ease of use and the ways in which to organize and categorize my data are thorough and logical.

Cons

I do not have a negative yet. I am loving it!

James from Kana Real Estate

I love my CRM & Website!

My clients love getting monthly newsletters and drip campaigns.

Cons

Joseph from Metro city realty and condos

Using IXACT for a month or so

Much easier to keep in contact and to follow up with customers and prospects.

Pros

I really like the user interface. It sets reminders for follow and the calendar and task list are easy to use.

Cons

I would like to be able to send individual emails directly from the software. I also would like to have texting built in as that is a pretty critical method of reaching people nowadays.

Jorge from Century 21 Leading Edge

October 2012

FIVE stars are not enough. A review is not enough. I think I should write a book about the advantages of Ixact Contact. I don't understand how there are still agents who use other systems. I tried several of them before and this one is the best by far (and the easiest to use) Every feature worth its weight in gold. They are specifically designed to be productive and working with the system even "less everyday". Once you set a client with a campaign or newsletter or birthday or whatever you decide, it's done. That's it. You don't have to do or remember anything else. I'm with them since log time ago and every time that I found something that could be improved, they really listened and never "dodged the bullet". The Customer Support is one of the best of any company (not just software's companies). If you are new realtor, don't make the mistake to try other CRM. This is the one. If you follow my advice, you won't regret it and before you know it, you'll be another one writing a review like this one (or even better).

Emily from self

Very good CRM

My overall experience is favorable and I think this is a great product.

Pros

It was easy to use and a great CRM program to keep my business organized. I would have kept it but needed to save money.

Gary from Macdonald Realty Ltd

Average CRM Program

Overall, it's an average program for CRM and database management. Some people I know like it but some don't. I think it depends on the user. It was relatively affordable so good for someone who likes something that has the functions and that's relatively inexpensive.

Pros

I used to use this program for my CRM, but I found that it was very technical and aesthetically boring. It had some decent features like sending out monthly newsletters and newsletter templates and such and I could edit client profiles and it would set up reminders and such.

Cons

It had a bunch of functions that I didn't really use and the user interface was a bit complicated and not that easy to use. Takes some time to build proficiency in the program.

May 2016

Ann from Rose and Womble Realty

2.5

May 2016

IXACT Contact Lots to offer and Google Friendly

Pros

The goolge sync, monthly E-Newsletters, Mailing Campaigns, Tracking Buyers and Sellers. It took some time to learn a few of the advanced features but the video are user friendly with step by step instructions.

Cons

The cost could be a bit lower. Customer service is somewhat difficult to contact. I am not sure if this could be due to high volume calls at certain times. I would prefer to have a main contact to call on instead of speaking with several reps that I could call on whenever I have questions on my account or any issues

Jim from Your Good Choice Team

Best customer service

I needed a professional looking website with full content. They supplied all that and some.

Pros

It’s nice to be able to call for technical support and get someone within a minute on the phone. Very personable techs and they always fixed what I needed done.

Cons

Not much. It is pretty much a plug and play software.

N/a

Mary-Jane from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties

Great software

Good experience

Pros

good quality database structure The features I used worked well

Cons

The features that I used worked well and I did not have any negative experiences

Laura from Future Home Realty

Like the product

been very good so far.

Pros

Reminders, keep in touch, newsletter, tracking sales and goals

Cons

I just need to spend more time learning how to use all its functions. I have a feeling I am missing out on some things, but I will get it all eventually

Mary from Recreation Realty

worthwhile

Pros

Comprehensive tools to help me keep in touch with my client base with built in. I like the monthly newsletter and campaigns. Lots of flexibility.

Cons

There's so much to it, it can be cumbersome figuring out how to best use it.

Kimberly from RE/MAX First

Pros & Cons

Pros

Like the tasks and action plans that you can activate; like the anniversary and birthday emails that are automatic,

Cons

It can be confusing to start an activity list;

Benoit from Exit Realty Matrix

Contacts on autopilot

So far I have not used it very much. Just started in real estate business. establishing a contact list. I see where it will be usefull to keep in contact with my database.

Pros

Features comprehensive contact information cards.

Cons

Too many steps to add information to a selected contact

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

A colleague at the office referred me to you

Tiffiny from RE/MAX

October 2012

Awesome! I really have nothing more to say! I am a licensed assistant to a Realtor. He has been in the business for 28 years and we keep him away from computers and all office machines. He hates them. Ever since we have been using IXACT I can't get him off of the computer. He is entering his database and getting rejuvenated about his clients and is loving it. I see IXACT working already in only 2 weeks! Well written letters, easy to use and love the reminders and the ability to proof read what is getting sent so I know in advance.

Troy from Keller Williams Realty Centres

New user

Again, still in the early stages of use but love it so far.

Pros

I like that there are a lot of features and add on with this product. I am by no means a tech person, but so far I find it is straight forward and fairly easy to use. My favourite feature is the easy to use newsletter that I can send directly to my data base.

Cons

I use it about once a month for basic functions and I am still getting used to it , but there isn't anything negative I can say about it. I will say I would love to see Toronto Real Estate Board stats included with the newsletter, which is what I loved about my old system.

Reasons for Choosing IXACT Contact

It offered: free trial, had Advisorstream add -on option, the price fit my budget, up and running quickly and easy to use.

Patrick from Stoker Realty Group

October 2012

IXACT contact is tops in my book. I have been using it to run my day to day business and stay on top of my clients. The FREE monthly newsletter is professional and I always get a great response from the clients I send it to. The support is among the best and they are always innovating the product. I have personally tried almost every product out there and nothing compares to IXACT contact. It just works.

Vicki from Cloud Real Estate

IXACT CRM Software Review

I love this software because I was able to transfer all of my contacts from my iPhone and all of my contacts are in one place.

Pros

I love how user-friendly the software is. It takes very little training to get started.

Cons

I would like it if I could enter my own choice for type of contact. Sometimes my contacts don't fit into the choices displayed at the drop-down arrow.

Amalfis from Future Home Realty

Good

Pros

Marketing opportunities, crm, idx integration. All in one.

Cons

To learn everything new, I would like to get like a tutorial that I can print for fast start.

Ken from Royal LePage Wolstencroft

August 2011

I have been using IXACT Contact for a year now, and am amazed at the built-in systems which allow me to keep in touch with my clients, leads and referral sources. I get busy and caught-up in the day-to-day business, and IXACT Contact creates automatic follow-up for me.

Laura from RE/MAX Chatham-Kent Realty Inc.

Does the trick

Pros

It is relatively easy to set up and keep track of client database.

Cons

Some areas I feel could be more intuitive.

Gerald from Gerald Eiers Real Estate

You get what you pay for ...

Pros

Price ... reasonable

Cons

iPad ap works poorly. most likely have to log into a web browser

Raj from Homelife Excelsior realty inc

Pros

Easy to use. Monthly news letter is great.

Cons

Need more standard emails for clients with different back grounds. Lots of fields that are not required.

Sukhi from Home life

Good

Pros

The ease of usage. It was good for new learning.

Cons

Having to navigate. It is hard fo find what you need but after it is easy.

Carlene from Exit Realty Metro

IEXACT

Good.

Pros

Accessibility. Organization and easy to use.

Cons

It was good. No concerns. Easy to use. No Concerns.