IXACT Contact

IXACT Contact Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Comprehensive tools to help me keep in touch with my client base with built in. I like the monthly newsletter and campaigns."
  • icon"I find the system is absolutely amazing for nurturing leads and staying in touch with past clients. The keep in touch coach is fantastic."
  • icon"I love that there is a website and emails that are easy to use, set up and customize for drip campaigns with endless possibilities."
  • icon"It does not integrate with zipforms. No closing transaction piece."
  • icon"You must individually remove each month for each client - OMG. Their online tutorials are limited and feeble."
  • icon"They just hear on the phone and email then flush it out. Search option on the Trash box, no."

Have you used IXACT Contact and would like to share your experience with others?

All IXACT Contact Reviews

Davis

Good CRM

Renee

Better bang for your buck

Great for contact management and keep in touch

Pros

Easy to use and customize. Mobile option is good for looking folks up.

Cons

Doesn't easily export to Command, I love the website but the extra cost to tie it into the IDX means I don't use it.

see above

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

I also tried Wise Agent, Top Producer, Realty Juggler, and Buffini's Referral Maker. IxactContact and Referral Maker are the best for usability and customer support. Referral Maker is a lot more money and a lot less customizable. IxactContact is easy to use and all of the EEdge and Buffini plans can be created in the software as well as use their own smart contact and activity plans. And IxactContact integrates really well with social media for posting.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Renee, Thanks for your review. We invite you to give our Customer Support team a call to further discuss your website and IDX.

Keeps me on track

IXACT Contact has enabled me to keep in constant communication with my SOI and leads. It also reminds me of tasks and holds me accountable to keep in communication.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the many features of IXACT Contact. This system has everything I need to stay on track with my leads, past clients and SOI. I can track my business and IXACT Contact holds me accountable. The monthly e-newsletters are very well written.

Cons

For me, there is some difficulty and confusion when working in the "properties" tab.

Reasons for choosing IXACT Contact

Ease of use, more features, cost and I can stick with it as long as I want.

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Ease of use, more features, cost

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review and we appreciate you using IXACT Contact! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team should you face any difficulties with the system! :)

Lori

Horrible CRM

Not solving anything with Exact. Just acting as a 'place holder' of my contacts. Too much work and they make it complicated.

Pros

The support staff are helpful and friendly.

Cons

1. They "updated" their system, now you must scroll down and open each section for each category main contact person, home address, work address, spouse instead of having a main profile page with all the info. Seriously, They can't have husband/ wife info in the same section? Then you must open a section for a place of employment one for the main contact and then spouse/partner. Unable to have more than 3 people as contacts i.e roommates. I convert a lot of leases into sales. 2. Can not search for a person by the full name you mist search either first or last name. 3. They have a pre-written monthly newsletter but I must re-write because their pre-written newsletter is so bad. Essentially the same gibberish; I am your agent, I know all about this I am so great, call me. Can not do a mass removal of the newsletter for either each client or entire data base. You must individually remove each month for each client - OMG. 4. Their online tutorials are limited and feeble. NOT a robust system.

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Too dated, too many workarounds. After using IXACT CRM TP was a walk in the park.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Lori, We are sorry to hear that you didn't find quite what you were looking for in IXACT Contact and would like the opportunity to make it better. Customer feedback is what makes our system better for everyone, and we understand the system may not be the right CRM for for all realtors. If you would like to provide your contact information so we may have a representative contact you directly for any additional feedback we would be happy to connect. You can reach Shannon McGee, Sales Director of IXACT Contact at 1-866-665-0018 ext 223 | 416-256-5018.

Replied June 2020

Martin

Time management saver

For me and my business it’s the best fit!

Pros

Love the monthly news letter. Great Canadian content. Love the ease to customize monthly or just let it go out.

Cons

Anything I didn’t like I suggested as ideas for upgrades. They have implemented changes.

Reasons for choosing IXACT Contact

Best Canadian content. The presentation at the conference booth was very thorough. I voiced my concerns. They should me what I could do. I have found the promise was kept of what the product could do.

too American. Not enough Canadian content Best business decision

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

We are so happy to see this awesome feedback from you, Martin!

Best CRM and Touch Product on the Market

Fantastic Investment

Pros

This CRM has all the features needed to stay in touch with your current, past and future clients. Its easy to learn and highly effective. It doesn't over task you for functions not necessary for Rain Maker. You can goal track, track you income and future income opportunities with easy. I highly recommend you implement this CRM as soon as you get into the business.

Cons

There are still functions that I'm not using, so that's my fault not your fault.

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Functionality and better value for the money

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your great feedback John!

Santina

Great CRM

This CRM is the best I've ever used. And I've gone through a few that I was never really happy with. This CRM is easy to use and keeps me on task.

Pros

This product is easy to use. The mobile option makes this great for keeping up with my tasks while on the road.

Cons

Some features that you can get on your desktop version are not currently available on mobile version. Setting KIT's or Activity plans for example.

n/a

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Initially I switched for the xact contact newsletter. All features of Xact contact are simpler to use than top producer.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Santina, Thank you for your great feedback. We are working on improving our features, down the road, so please be on the lookout for new updates! :)

KEN

CRM FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS

We have used it for several years and like the updates that have been made and ease of overall use.

Pros

It is easy to set up and use on most platforms. The newlsetter is a lead generator. task reminders arecrucial to my business and Ixact performs well in this area.

Cons

finding information can be slow and the app and computer screens are somewhat different.

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Found the other product to be too complicated.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Ken!

Elizabeth

Great product for the money!

I like the ability to track how many closings we've had and how many contracts we have and how much potential business we have in the pipeline. I like the monthly newsletter and being able to upload documents to a specific contact in order stay organized. My experience has been positive. I like that they continue to come out with new products and seem to listen to their customers as to what we want and need to run our business!

Pros

I think for the money it can't be beat. I like that it also offers a website with ability for IDX and a monthly newsletter.

Cons

The ability to have different auto responders when a lead is automatically input would be great. Would like the ability for automatic texting after the initial automatic text and for those clients you manually input instead of only for those that automatically go in the system.

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

It was getting expensive and hard to use.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thank you for your great feedback Elizabeth! Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you face any difficulty with the system.

Cori

LOVE it

Pros

This software allows automation with a personal touch. It keeps my drip campaigns going with and without video embedding. I can slice and dice the info the way I want. It's great that it's all in one place. I wish it would integrate video a little beter, but I have workaround

Cons

A bit hard to manage the HTML - find that it can be difficult to get the look of an email the way I want it I find some of the added features makes it too expensive.... the social media add on, the text add on... etc. I

cheaper

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

AgentOffice wasn't cloud based at the time

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Cori, Thanks for giving us this helpful feedback. Our features are designed to help you gain business and promote your personal brand as a real estate agent. Add-ons are there to help you further expand your online presence and market yourself. But, if you settle for the basic package that we provide, it's just as helpful to your real estate business! :)

Ixact Contact Revew

They have always been very responive to my support requests and the product meets my needs.

Pros

I worked in IT sales for 21+ years and depend highly on my CRM system to help keep me organized and on track. I switched to Real Estate about 5+ years ago. My brokerage had a CRM system they provided but support was too slow to respond. Ixact Contact has terrific support, strong features, designed specifically for Real Estate and allowed me to customize a lot of what I wanted to do.

Cons

The marketing solutions are like many of these systems very canned/scripted.

Price, functionality, support

Reasons for switching to IXACT Contact

Level of support and functionality.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your awesome review Paul! We take all suggestions into account and will keep striving to improve our product to best suit the needs of all of our customers! :)

ryan

lead management

Pros

It automatically adds prospects from web leads

Cons

managing web leads is extremely clunky, to see what they viewed you have to go into back end of website and have another place to sort leads that doesnt communicate well with CRM. It is such a chore to effectively manage these leads I usually just ignore them. Also it is frustrating that we cant have different email responses for different signup form and have way more customization and automation. RLP just release free CRM with AI abilities that appears to be leap and bounds ahead in automatically working leads. If there is not significant improvement in this area on ixact, I will likely be switching to the free company software

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Customer feedback like yours helps us to continue to make the system better. The IXACT Contact CRM allows you to set a specific follow up campaign based on which form of your IXACT Contact agent website was completed. We would love to connect with you to help set this up for your IXACT Contact agent website. Please contact us at support@ixactcontact.com or 1-866-265-6990.

Replied October 2020

Monica

Great product

Just love the product and have recommended it to many agents over the years to use.As it is easy to access the features.

Pros

Very easy to use, keeps me infant of my clients and I don't have to spend a lot of time doing it. Great value for the money as I have used other software that didn't do as much.

Cons

I don't have a website connected to it which would make my life easier.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Monica, We are glad you're enjoying our CRM! Please take advantage of the agent website feature. You can always customize it and add IDX to it for added benefits. Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you need help getting started. :)

Nancy

GREAT customer support!

Pros

The customer support is beyond amazing. I LOVE being able to have someone answer the phone or on a live chat to get help with an issue quickly. IXACT customer service is beyond any other company I have worked with concerning a CRM!

Cons

Single emails to individuals is arduous. It is confusing and should be able to email someone from the contact page similar to a Salesforce type software.

Reasons for choosing IXACT Contact

Monthly auto-generated blog. They would set up a IDX connected website. Ease of use setting up tasks, reminders and help with importing my contacts

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Nancy, thank you for your positive review. Please call our support team 1-866-265-6990 regarding single emails. We are looking forward to speaking with you!

Replied June 2020

philippe

big earner

contact and follow up

Pros

easy of use and continuity with clients and prospects. Plans

Cons

did not have the time yet to explore all functions especially the website option

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Phillippe, Thanks for leaving your honest feedback and reaching out. Please review our resource videos on IXACTContact.com as they will help you understand the product and its features better. Our Support Team is also available for you if you should run into any issues. :)

Pat