What are JivoChat users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using JivoChat software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like most about JivoChat is that its easy to use."
  • icon"The program is easy to use and we have seen a rapid improvement in our Customer Care Department for the short time we have been using it."
  • icon"The skin for end user on our website and how is easy to set up it. I also love Chat support, the JivoChat agents, SOLVE your problem, and understand completly your question before reply."
  • icon"How often the chat pops up for the customer, some customer might get frustrated and leave the website."
  • icon"Slow and at the end I don't understand what the problem is."
  • icon"And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing."

Browse all JivoChat Reviews

• Have you used JivoChat and would like to share your experience with others?

Laszlo Leonardo

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

Pros

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Cons

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

it just looks more innovative, the support is awesome and the people you are talking too are really nice

Reasons for switching to JivoChat

because to make the bot sound like a human, would take forever and the bot is not really cheap

Tsuji

Everything is above average.

Pros

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

Cons

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Reasons for switching to JivoChat

LiveChat has limited features depending on the plan and price, but JivoChat can use all the average features in one plan.

April 2022

Dificuldades com o funcionamento

Bem ruim, não posso reclamar do atendimento, pois o mesmo sempre se da de forma cordial, mas o problema está na falta de soluções dos problemas, sabemos que problemas acontecem, mas com essa frequência, está sendo inviável utilizar o software.

Pros

Tem tudo para funcionar perfeitamente, mas não funciona. Gosto muito da interface, acho super funcional, a integração do CRM é boa, poderia agregar mais funções mas as existentes estão ok.

Cons

Precisamos contatar o suporte praticamente todos os dias, a cada nova atualização para manutenção o software leva uma semana para estabilizar, já perdemos uma quantidade absurda de vendas devido os erros que ocorrem ao enviar documentos e imagens, ou mesmo quando os clientes entram em contato pelo chat ou WhatsApp e não recebemos as mensagens, basicamente são estes os problemas, mas são problemas gravíssimos.

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

Por conhecermos o nome e a marca, e também por não termos pesquisado a respeito de comentários tão negativos e/ou realistas

February 2022

JivoChat a well established chat and support tool

Pros

JivoChat is a well-established chat and support tool that has been helping us to communicate with our customers. Its features include live chat, and chatbot, making it the perfect solution for our company looking to improve our customer service.

Cons

Brand removing is not available for my subscription

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

It is more costly to add extra agents

Reasons for switching to JivoChat

They are closing down the service.

Anton

December 2021

Must have software

It helps us sell more when people having doubts before buying and want to ask some question through chat or call first.

Pros

Its easy to set up and easy to use for clients. Does its job perfectly. Has inbuilt chat, audio and video calls. The support is lighting fast.

Cons

The design is a bit obsolete. Hope they will improve that.

Jivo has more functions

Ian

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

Cons

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan

Essential feature for every customer based company

Pros

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Cons

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

My experience using JivoChat

JivoChat has made it very easy for my business and agency clients to communicate with customers.

Pros

Easy integration to WordPress and the ability to have a separate and dedicated number for customer support inbuilt in JivoChat.

Cons

JivoChat can sometimes be a challenge to customize but becomes easy once you figure it out.

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

JivoChat's easy to integrate and free WordPress plugin

César

Simple, easy integration chat application

almost ready-to-use online chat widget application.

Pros

you need very low effort to setup and integrate the web widget to our self developed applications.

Cons

it doesn´t offers too much administration features to separate chats among different areas, but we know it´s proportional to the cost of the application.

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

low cost and easy to implement application.

Overall a good multichannel system

They had promised a native chatbot function included in my plan, and then they backed off and 1. Delayed the feature 2. Said it would a paid add-on

Pros

I like that is stable, it has desktop and mobile apps

Cons

Doesn't have instagram, unified inboxes and the plan I've got has a very prominent and ugly branding

Multichannel capabilities

Tom

A very good software

Pros

We've been looking for a live chat and telephony support system for a long time. They were either really expensive, across two different systems or just not good looking! JivoChat is something we fell in love it, with its ease of use (sometimes - find it difficult to find previous chats, etc), the option to integrate wit Apple Business Chat is amazing too - only very few companies support this and it makes our business look so much more professional. The telephony side of things is brilliant too, with a wide range of numbers to choose from and the ease to receive a phone call to your phone too. One thing it does need is to have hold music for when customers are waiting, and when the operator puts them on hold - this is a must-have.

Cons

The message section where everything goes from live chat and phone calls just looks a little messy. And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing.

pricing

Reasons for switching to JivoChat

Our business had a dispute with Zendesk.

Roberto

A tool that we can't live without

Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

Pros

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

Cons

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

Best option

Valeh

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Pros

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Cons

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Valeh, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent. You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link: https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/how_to_set_up_triggers.html This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website: "10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation" https://www.jivochat.com/blog/jivo-tutorials/how-to-use-proactive-invites.html "How to make proactive invitations work perfectly" https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/tuning_triggers.html

Replied October 2018

Alyssa

Industry: Biotechnology

Great service

It has been pleasant.

Pros

Capabilities of software to store common knowledge.

Cons

There is not an assistant program for when live agents are unavailable/

Reasons for choosing JivoChat

Ease of use, overall cost, accessibility.

Reasons for switching to JivoChat

twice. Recently (last year)

Pamela

Perfect for chatting in a website

I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Pros

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Cons

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

Response from Jivosite

Thank you, Pamela!

Replied September 2019

Tosere

One of the best!!!

It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

Pros

It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

Cons

The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

Referral

John Andrew

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

Pros

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support. Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Cons

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Andrey

2+ years with Jivochat

This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

Pros

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

Cons

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Vitaly

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great solution for the website

Jivochat helps us get more leads

Pros

Integration with other business apps CRM, mail etc.

Cons

Would like more configuration options for some features

Price / functionality

Pavel

Industry: Computer Games

The best live chat on the market

Pros

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Cons

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Dan

Great Software, Great Integration Features

I got to see what kind of customers come to my site, and what kind of needs they have. It ranged from specific needs such as what product do I buy, or general questions. What I really liked was the geolocation of the user, since we didn't want to waste time helping a customer that is not US based, since we currently don't ship out of the US.

Pros

It is highly customizable, they have a JavaScript API, and a good interface to create users, style the chat box, and they integrate with software such as Slack.

Cons

Not a big feature of the call functionality. Had some credits and tried to use it, but never worked for me. We never used their desktop client, just the web version so that is probably why. Even when we turned off the call functionality, we kept getting missed calls sometimes. It was weird. Overall, not an issue. I enabled it and probably didn't disable it properly.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Dan, Thank you!

Replied November 2019

Paulo

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Pros

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Cons

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

Minas

Industry: Translation and Localization

JivoChat - One of the great (even the best) software

Pros

Most I like is that software show text when customer typing, which help our supports to answer as quickly as possible

Cons

There is no option to use one account in different desktops. But I understand the reaseon

Zoho Desk

Radislav

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

Pros

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Cons

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Natapol

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Pros

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

Cons

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

JivoChat