All Jobber Reviews

Rufus

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

PROS

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

CONS

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Change is not always good.

Jobber is a wonderful tool although a little pricey, It would be nice if it could be paid for in English oounds without the need for currency change costs.

PROS

The old home page was very robust and allowed for a good degree of business management on the fly

CONS

The new home page is a backward step in terms of usability of this platform

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Outgrew old methods and taking on staff.

Kay

Customer Experience is Unacceptable

I have had the WORST experience with customer service. They have held up over $30K in invoices for over 9+ business days. I have been on the phone with customer service daily for 2+ hours with NO response, NO ability to escalate, and now work has completely HALTED. Regardless of the APP, the experience is NOT worth it.

PROS

App is great, customer service is terrible.

Blair Mychal

Reviewed February 2024

My Review

PROS

The Ease Of Use, the customer portal, the workflow from client inquiry to job scheduling and billing

CONS

When you have an issue or cancel, all your data is locked away from you so if you dont have a daily backup you could lose all your client information that is in the system

Tim

JOBBER is amazing

PROS

It has made our daily functions easier, especially when it comes to customer communication and interaction.

CONS

One downside I have noticed is that when searching for a job or quote, it requires scrolling down to find it. It would be more convenient if the jobs were organized into tabs such as "waiting to be signed," "signed," "scheduled," "invoiced," etc.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Seems to work better for what we needed.

Mary

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

CleaningCompany life saver

PROS

This was an immensely helpful product for my cleaning company - using many features including gps when employees clocked in and out, schedules, invoicing and more!

CONS

Probably more Featured than I would ever use

Nick

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Ease of use is king with Jobber

Overall experience has been very good. Jobber works great on a desktop, mobile, and tablet. Allows us to invoice how we want for each job and build out customer accounts with multiple properties which is very helpful.

PROS

How easy it is to use for both customers and teams members. Speed of invoicing is also very simple.

CONS

We have only had one issue with jobber which was solved with having a custom field.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Ease of use and setup along with the speed of which techs could be active and using it in customer driveways.

Seija

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Easy to use and scale

My team and I have been using Jobber daily and have found it invaluable! So many wonderful features!

PROS

Jobber offers so many of the must have things needed to run a business. Scheduling, billing and invoicing, reminders, and so much more.

CONS

I wish it allowed easier ways to add things like blocked time for vacation schedules and such for employees.

Reason for choosing Jobber

We did alot of research and Jobber was what we landed on... before going with anything else.

tara

Accounting, 2-10 employees

jobber reviews

PROS

easy to schedule stores all customers love the unscheduled column

CONS

when checking if a customer is in the data base - i wish i could hit add new and the info transfer over easier to schedule call backs not requiring a invoice wish the colors showed on the app for the team i dont having to constantly have to refresh the app to see updates

Tim

Facilities Services, 1 employee

Jobber is awesome!

I love it and am very happy that i purchased it.

PROS

I love how user friendly it is. They give you a 14 day free trial and its the whole package.

CONS

I wish i could send the pictures i take to the customer with the invoice or quotes.

Adam

Reviewed August 2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

PROS

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

CONS

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

The cost but

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied August 2019

Mohammad

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

PROS

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

CONS

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app! We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Replied March 2023

Marcus

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Good Software.....Greedy Management

PROS

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

CONS

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Reason for choosing Jobber

I am reconsidering my choice because I am so disgusted that the very basic feature of adding pictures to line items has been removed.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

The scheduling with Thryv is a nightmare. They send notifications to clients every single time you do anything and is very obnoxious. The "advertising" is a complete joke and waste of money. It does not bring in business and they think they can charge a ton of money for it. Also, they were very crooked with the billing and try to continue charging for services well after they've been cancelled.

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Replied October 2021

Anthony

Reviewed January 2023

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

PROS

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

CONS

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because of the purported 2-way sync between Jobber and QuickBooks. I since learned that the information presented was false and/or misleading and hence cancelled the subscription. Jobber has refused to provide a refund despite the false and/or misleading information.

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat.

Replied January 2023

Jordan

Reviewed April 2023

Good, could be more customizable.

We are able to make use of most of the features. For the price, it is worth it. We mainly use it for scheduling employees and keeping track of timesheets. Also, the client Database is quite useful.

PROS

We like the scheduling and the client portal.

CONS

We don't like the invoicing procedure. Having to add everything from the timesheet to the job is tedious and could be done easily with a change to the program.Why not have the option to populate the invoice with all of the current man hours/visits that are on the job when generating an invoice?

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Cheaper. The app is better than most other products.

Hi Jordan! We really appreciate your review of Jobber and your feedback! We'll certainly send your comments to our developers. If you ever have more feedback for us, please reach out to our Support team and they'd be able to provide it to our developers. They may be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, support@getjobber.com, or you can send us a message through live chat. Cheers!

Replied April 2023

Brad

Reviewed May 2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

PROS

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

CONS

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours. This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it. They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job. The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Replied September 2020

Emily

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

PROS

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

CONS

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia