What are Jungo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Jungo software through verified user reviews

• icon"The system does help keep track of all your activities with your clients and allows for great follow up features, it integrates great with Bombomb and other feature."
  • icon"Endless customization and automation. Reports and dashboards are easy to set up and great for analyzing productivity and future pipeline."
  • icon"I like that it's based on Salesforce and has a lot of configuration and customization options. I like that they did put an effort into customizing it for our specific industry."
  • icon"Reporting is busted and absolutely unusable, and requesting data downloads for offline storage is so much more trouble than it should be."
  • icon"It is difficult to set up automation with api and other software."
  • icon"Incredibly complex and way to many links. The biggest complain I have was how complex and difficult it was to move data from my Filogix account to Jungo to the point I stopped using jungo."

Browse all Jungo Reviews

• Have you used Jungo and would like to share your experience with others?

Ryan

Great mortgage software

Although support is lacking, it is my go to software and am trying to eliminate the softwares I use so I only need this one.

Pros

It is the Salesforce platform so very customizable

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some of the fields are managed and you have to pay for the changes.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

It blows them all away. Integration to other softwares.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, we are happy that Jungo is your go-to software! If you ever need any assistance, our Support Team would love to help. Feel free to reach out to us at help.ijungo.com at any time.

William

Review of Jungo 2020

It's taken a long time to learn (even with the great training and help section) and implement (almost a year now) into my workflow and still not even close to using all the bells and whistles. Granted I could've used the help of an assistant but I don't have that luxury right now. Had one but she didn't work out.

Pros

Integration with Floify and LOS although I do not use the latter mentioned because I am not the administrator of the LOS I use. The mobile app seems to provide most of the functionality that's available in the desktop version. Wide variety of customization but being that Jungo is a "mortgage CRM" built on the SalesForce platform, it should have many more already built-in mortgage specific customizations like complete 1003, fees worksheet (LE), ability to add disclosures, etc Great help section and training videos/webinars. Keep it up!

Cons

Inability to import/export a Fannie Mae 3.2 file (residential loan application)...there's another SalesForce based CRM called Mortgage Panda that has done this so it is possible. If Jungo were to implement this feature along with adding a fees worksheet and disclosures then it would be top of its class in my opinion. No built-in texting capabilities...I imagine this is in the works considering we're in 2020 and texting has been the most effective way of communicating with prospects and clients for several years now.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

I was tired of switching and trying and figured I needed to dive in and give it at least a year try. Coming up to that year and reassessing the situation and what's out there now.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Jungo is more mortgage-ready out of the box than Cloze which is generic like the original SalesForce

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, if we can help you learn more about Jungo or Jungo SMS, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Liz

Great potential, terrible execution

Frustrating! I have worked with many CRMs in the past, including Salesforce (classic & lightning) and I feel like Jungo frequently obfuscates its own best features. The support staff is friendly but their ability to actually help varies widely depending on who answers the ticket, and they are difficult to get a hold of in the first place. My team is committed to making Jungo work but I often dread having to do even the simplest tasks, knowing what a pain it will be.

Pros

Jungo was onboarded before I joined the team, but everyone says starting up with it was a breeze. I love how much information can be added to a client's profile, and how dedicated the Jungo team is to building out lots of APIs to streamline workflows across multiple programs. I have never had an issue with with the database going offline when I'm trying to work.

Cons

None of the automation functions have ever worked for me: workflows, Reffinity, even Twillio are all dead-ends. I have been speaking to support on and off for months and have seen no resolution. The workflows are incredibly cryptic in their buildouts, and all of the time that could be saved by their functions is wasted in trying to make them work. Reporting is busted and absolutely unusable, and requesting data downloads for offline storage is so much more trouble than it should be. On top of all of that, the client fields are arranged in a way that likely makes sense in a code array but is not intuitive at all to human users, and annoying quirks (like the task confirmation pop-up that obscures the search bar) feel out of sync with actual use cases. Jungo frequently feels like a ship that is sinking under the weight of its information cargo, where I want it to feel like a steam engine that runs faster and smoother every time I feed more fuel-- which is to say, data-- to the fire that keeps it running.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience with Jungo has been frustratingplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Matt

Jungo CRM

Could not say enough good things here.... it runs my business. lead flow, in process transaction management to post close marketing to client recapture.... I always say that I would spend triple the money without blinking an eye.

Pros

Best in class. This is a cradle to grave solution for your mortgage practice. It takes your from lead to loan to past client all the way back to the next loan. Its keep you top of mind with your clients, referral partners etc...

Cons

There is a learning curve... but it's intuitive for the most part. When you are stuck you simply reach out to them and they will always be there for you.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Much more comprehensive.... again a cradle to grave solution.... BIT was essentially a post close database...

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Wanted a clud based platform and at the time ACT was not online.

Response from Jungo

We are so glad to hear that Jungo helps you run your business successfully, thank you for your kind review! Our team looks forward to the chance to continue to work with you!

Trevor

Jungo Review

This product is clearly a long term solution to managing mortgage clients.

Pros

it's designed for mortgage professionals. Email Templates, object labels, workflows, all designed with an MLO in mind. Also it's pretty easy to design your own email templates and workflows based on the pre-existing ones.

Cons

I have a texting app that does not integrate with JungoLeads but works perfectly fine with Salesforce leads. Furthermore, salesforce leads object works perfectly fine so, I'm not sure what advantage there is to Jungo Leads anyways..

Reasons for choosing Jungo

It's the only one I came across that was designed specifically for MLOs plus it's Salesforce which is super powerful.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Cindy

Great system for anyone in lending or RE

This is a must in my business. I couldn't conduct business without the CRM. Support is very good and training materials are very good.

Pros

Reminders and notes are extremely important in this business. This system gives that but is much more robust. Alleviates having to buy a lot of extras to do the same job.

Cons

Customizing the drip campaigns has been very challenging. Using the existing drips is a no-brainer, but customization is not easy at all.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Act was very basic. I wanted something more robust. Jungo was highly recommended by a colleague.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and honest review! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful for you building your business, and we look forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

Jenn

Great Customer Service

Amazing! Everyone has been so helpful. Knowing my business is organized takes a huge weight off of my shoulders and knowing that this system grows with me is great. I know that as my team grows this will be an investment in their business along with mine. Thanks Jungo!

Pros

I'm still learning but there are so many options to help organize my day. The more you use it the more helpful it becomes.

Cons

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered quickly and again, the more you use it the more familiar you get.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Jungo works with Mortgage Coach.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Jungo has much more flexibility, handle everything leadmailbox does and much more.

Response from Jungo

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Jungo, and that its features have been helpful to your business. Our Team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Cory

Jungo makes my job so much easier!

Jungo has helped me maintain business relationships and regular contact with my clients. It saves me the cost of having a personal assistant.

Pros

I love the customization options with the software, as well as the automation of loan milestone and loan anniversary tasks.

Cons

The software can do about ANYTHING, but I have trouble figuring out the Workflows without being afraid of messing something up. User issue!

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Needed better features, customization and customer support.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. We are so glad that Jungo makes your life easier, thank you for your kind and honest review!

jeremy

Jungo CRM & Leonard Mortgage

Jungo is a wonderful CRM to have as it provides automation, lead tracking, lead follow up, lead management, but it can be demanding of your time if you don't have a corporate team that understands the complexity and the time needed to get this up and running. Once it is up and running, not many can beat it!

Pros

I used Jungo for roughly 8-9 months. The only reason I changed CRMs was the brokerage i ended up moving to, required us to use a specific CRM that they had set up. The monthly cost is relatively low, the customer support is great, and they always have something being upgraded. I absolutely loved using this as a mortgage broker.

Cons

It was nothing about the software, it was about how Salesforce, even after i paid them all the way through my contract date, ended up suing me for 3 months worth of costs. They forgot to shut it off when i sent in the email to shut it off and then blamed it on me after i brought it to their attention. They have since stopped their efforts of collection, but that was after i got over 30 emails from a crazy attorney out in Arizona. MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.

Response from Jungo

Hi Jeremy! We're so happy to hear that you loved using Jungo and that our Support Team was able to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Replied July 2021

Marli

Great for the Real Estate World

So far things have been very good and we look forward to tapping more into the system and see how we can continue to improve on our end to become even more productive with it.

Pros

Front end is user-friendly, I like how our business has set up the organization and tracking of our clients and leads. Makes it easy to search for who we need, helps us avoid adding duplicates, add files directly to the client profile and track communications in case we need to track back on something important. Also like that you can integrate external apps to the system to help you become more efficient with client communication and keeping more things under one system instead of having to check 50 places. For example, we integrated 360SMS to add text messaging and it's helped us quickly touch base with so many people which they enjoy.

Cons

There seems a lot that we can do with the software that we still haven't tapped into, so if you're not familiar with the backend and how to adjust it can be pretty complex and overwhelming to handle and set up.

Response from Jungo

Hi Marli, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo! We're so glad to hear that Jungo is helping you and your team to be more efficient. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime at help.ijungo.com!

Replied July 2021

Brian

Worth the effort to get it working for your mortgage / loan business.

Overall, I am glad we made the switch to Jungo. If you're looking for a quick, easy, low maintenance solution, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a robust, flexible, reliable system, something based on Salesforce like Jungo is worth considering. I'm happy with my decision to go with them.

Pros

I like that it's based on Salesforce and has a lot of configuration and customization options. I like that they did put an effort into customizing it for our specific industry. Even if it wasn't an immediate fit out of the box for the way we operate, we've been able to make modifications to better fit how we do business between my efforts and Jungo support. Support is friendly, which is a bonus.

Cons

Because it's built on Salesforce, it's a technical product to use. If you're not technically competent, I'd steer clear of any systems based on Salesforce unless you want to invest more money into customizations that you may want to make. Even though Jungo is customized for our industry, we found that we still needed to make many changes (some at an extra cost over and above the subscription fee) to have it work the way we wanted. Support, although very friendly and helpful, can be quite slow. You'll be opening up tickets via email (support calls, if you can find a number, go to voice mail 98% of the time). You'll have to be patient if you're used to quick support. The last con I can think of is Country specific. Jungo is based in the USA and we're based in Canada. We find that much of the provided material is American and doesn't apply to Canadians (some does...). There are also features that aren't available in Canada, such as anything that relies on MLS connectivity as the systems are different between the USA and Canada (at least at the of this writing in June 2020).

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Because it's based on Salesforce and we trusted that it was going to be reliable.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Our previous CRM was having ongoing email delivery issues, so we lost confidence in them and knew it was time to make the switch to something a lot more established and reliable.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest and detailed review, we are happy to hear that you find Jungo reliable. We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together!

Kent

Product is good, the service is great.

As mentioned above, what keeps me with Jungo is their superior support and the fact it is built on Salesforce. I don't spend much time worrying that a competitor will buy the company and all of us will be in a tight position like what happened when Compass bought Contactually. My business has never been more organized and efficient.

Pros

Jungo's customizability allows you to create leverage and efficiencies in whatever workflow you've designed. Another plus is how easily it integrates with other software. And the mobile version is robust and well laid out. But Jungo's greatest strength is how knowledgeable and helpful their support team is. It starts at the top and includes everyone you interact with.

Cons

The flip-side to customizable is complexity. I'm comfortable with CRMs - the logic behind what they try to do, however, I have friends who aren't and Jungo wasn't a good fit for them. The Closing Email of the Week is a perfect example of not being easy to use or execute. I wish Jungo offered more around marketing automation, without needing a full-time IT person and/or coding knowledge.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Confidence in Sales Force being around for the long-term and keeping data secure.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Other product was not customizable.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you feel supported by Jungo. Our team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Kevin

Jungo is like a member of my mortgage practice

Pros

Today we live in a world that the ONLY sustainable advantage is world-class service with a customized Client experience. You may be able to provide great service but it cannot be world-class or customized without your data be in one central hub . Jungo Mortgage CRM is a required tool that is used almost every minute of the day to create an impactful 360 experience for all parties that are involved in a transaction with my firm (e.g. the family we are serving as their trusted Mortgage Planner, the Seller, the Realtors, the attorney & my crew). Yes, it is powerful out of the box and it is plug and play but very simple to customize and integrate with 3rd parties (e.g. Mortgage Coach, Encompass), if you desire & then ...Jungo Mortgage CRM is supercharged and keeps people informed that need to be not just before but during and also after the transaction.

Cons

I must be transparent...I truly wish there was a number to a poof an answer but with that said, a support ticket is processed swiftly and the person taking care of the item know what they are doing and the give the right answer on the first interaction.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and detailed review! We are happy to know that Jungo is helping your business, and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Nick

Nick Felix - Jungo Review 6-30-2020

Overall its been a huge benefit & were blessed to have it, see where it takes us!

Pros

I love the organization & editability of the fields for customization & integrations! I love how it evolves or is capable of evolving toward ours and so manys different business needs!

Cons

I think the interface/dashboard & back end coding acceptions could be more flexible. I wish the how to videos would have a knowledge expert point of contact. I wish for the campaigns we could download or view all flyers/ads that go out so we can show management what is going out there on our behalf & a would love a way for our branding to synced with jungo campaigns auto sycnc and swap our images, logo, branding to personalize campaigns with ease. Not everyone is an HTML guru! Thanks for asking!

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Loved salesforce & jungo is mortgage facing!

Reasons for switching to Jungo

not as savvy as jungo, which is geared with mortgage peoples in mind.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for your kind review, we are so glad that Jungo has been beneficial to you. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

The best CRM in the Mortgage Industry

Jungo has changed my business. It has allowed us to provide in-process communication to all parties involved which is second to none. It has grown with our business.

Pros

My favorite thing about Jungo is the ability to customize the platform. Our industry is in a state of constant change, and your CRM needs to be able to change with it. The close second is all the integrations you can add to SalesForce. This CRM has been able to grow with me from a single LO, to a team, to owner of my own mortgage brokerage.

Cons

The user interface is difficult for some. The CRM has a long learning curve as well.

LionDesk

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Since it is on a SalesForce platform.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that Jungo has helped you build your business! We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Peggy

Can't live without it

keeps track of my client loans, calendar, opportunities to randomly call, history of events and messages. Bottomline it handles what I need and my company is finally going to use it. The support staff are very patient and great to work with.

Pros

It does what I need. keeps my calendar, sends out mass email, great support when needed, keeps all of the information on my database, customized to my industry.

Cons

Although sales force is the back engine, I hate it when they get involved because I am not a tech person. they don't break down features to bread crumbs with step by step directions. I don't care for the automated response because it never is what I am looking for. it is hard to keep it attached to my outlook as a "add-on." Lighting Experience is a bit over the top to use and the fact that you have to do some of the items in classic and then back to Lighting makes me scratch my head as to "why?"

Reasons for switching to Jungo

I have been using Jungo since it was MPC and years ago. ACT did not provide me with the platform I wanted as a mortgage user.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in managing your business. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com

Diane

Jungo Holds it All !!!

All of my Contacts are in one place with Jungo supplying the ease of: sorting data for reports, sending campaigns, easily creating and sending videos, and always there for me should I need Customer Support. I love the Jungo training videos, as well.

Pros

Every Contact I have made over the past 20 years is contained in Jungo. Each and every loan I do for my Clients is in Jungo which can easily be sorted by current interest rates, loan amount, city, etc. I love the different campaigns. For example, when I receive a Lead, Jungo will send out an email thanking my Referral Partner or Client immediately. I follow up with a personal handwritten note and log this into Jungo, as well.

Cons

I guess it's not what I "least" like ... it's more like ... I truly wish I had the time to learn the many applications and opportunities Jungo provides. I get so caught up in my day-to-day job, that I don't have the time to better utilize Jungo.

Response from Jungo

We are so happy to hear that you love all that Jungo has to offer! Thank you for your kind reviewwe're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to provide you and your business with an outstanding Mortgage CRM.

Adam

Very powerful, useful, and highly customizable, but complex setup and learning curve

We're staying much better organized, have far fewer dropped balls, and our referral partners get weekly reports on all deals and leads (which forces us to stay organized and updated). It also helps organize marketing.

Pros

I like my daily custom reports and weekly Reffinity referral partner reports (which absolutely generate more referrals). Encompass integration is great too. Once set up all functionality is outstanding.

Cons

The learning curve and getting everything setup is extremely complex. I feel like I'm halfway to being a real web developer now. Instructions for integrations and such are many steps and complex, but support team is helpful.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

Mortgage-specific CRM, better integrations (Bombbomb, SMS texting etc), and Reffinity reports

Response from Jungo

Thank you for your kind and honest review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our integrations and Reffinity reports! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Jessica

Jungo for Mortgage Lending

Over all, I don't have many complaints except for the report building section. This is a majority of what I use so that it why it is my biggest problem. It can be very frustrating.

Pros

I like that it is extremely customizable.

Cons

Report building is extremely difficult and can be limited if you don't know the system through and through. This is my biggest issue, my job relies on viewing data based off of reports we pull. It can be difficult to create super customization reports. (For example: eliminating different groups, while excluding loans with specific triggers). In other Crm's I've used in the past, this has been very simple,. But for some reason in jungo it seems like report building can be limiting.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Because many of our counterparts in the mortgage industry use it and recommended it.

Reasons for switching to Jungo

It was very basic & limiting.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback. Please reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way moving forward!

Scott

CRM

minimal

Pros

Capturing client information. ease of accessing clients sorting

Cons

Difficulty to generate auto emails. needs bigger marketing material

Reasons for choosing Jungo

it felt more mortgage specific

Reasons for switching to Jungo

my former company ran the crm, and I needed control of my own database

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We look forward to the chance to continue to support your implementation of Jungoplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way!

Monique

Jungo review

My customer service needs have always been better met by Jungo than Salesforce. More knowledge for my needs at Jungo

Pros

Ease of use and large format display. Marketing templates are nice

Cons

Learning support from videos. I don’t learn well this way.

None

Act!

Cloud upgrade

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo and our Support Team. Thank you for your positive review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Jungo Review

Overall experience has been good. It helps automate a lot of the communication with clients/agents/partners/etc that I used to have to manual send each time

Pros

This software is very robust. I can pretty much do it all. I like that it has functionality that will allow me to grow my business and integrate it with other services that are compatible with my business.

Cons

I came from no CRM before using Jungo so it was A LOT to take in. The program can do so much that it was a bit overwhelming at first. The online training helps a bit to get started but it's best to focus on just one aspect at a time to not be overwhelmed

Reasons for choosing Jungo

Sales team was helpful and I saw how much it could do for my business if I could be willing to put in the time to learn all of its aspects.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review, we're so glad to hear that Jungo is saving you valuable time!

Robert

Jungo Review

I've tried many different CRM's in the past and Jungo by far is worth the money.

Pros

Jungo did an awesome job of creating mortgage campaigns and layout in Salesforce.

Cons

integration with other apps is a pain as you have to call other companies to work with you on setting up within Salesforce.

LionDesk

Reasons for switching to Jungo

I didn't have to create new layout or mortgage related campaigns.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in implementing your marketing campaigns! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at feedback@ijungo.com.

Awesome CRM

Excellent!

Pros

Jungo has been the best CRM that I've used in the mortgage business.

Cons

I feel Jungo has everything a Loan Officer needs to keep on top of Leads, Partners, and Clients

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying Jungo! We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

Jungo CRM

Pros

The system does help keep track of all your activities with your clients and allows for great follow up features, it integrates great with Bombomb and other feature. I love using it but you really would need an assistant to utilize all the features offered from it. Really would love a email drip campaigning for clients that did not go through with a purchase or refinance.

Cons

The system has a tremendous amount of features which is great, I wish they would simplify the process of creating report. Very complicated and does not need to be so.

Reasons for choosing Jungo

My coach at the Core stated this was the best CRM system.

Response from Jungo

We're so glad to hear that you enjoy Jungo's features and integrations! We appreciate your suggestions, and our Team will absolutely keep these in mind. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us anytime at feedback@ijungo.com.

Jungo