Browse Klaus Reviews

Valentina from Automattic Inc.

Manager reviews, peer reviews, cross departamental reviews - all the reviews

Qualitista helps us to encourage peer reviews and cross-team learning for support agents. Constant peer reviews have increased trust and facilitated knowledge sharing. Onboarding time has been reduced as it allows new agents to review "successful" tickets (instead of only seeing open = unsolved cases in the queue). Codifying how we define quality has helped us to create training material and a joint vocabulary around how we solve customer queries.

Pros

* Ease of onboarding * Versatility of use (adaptable to different needs, even within the same account different teams can use it as they see fit * Customer service

Cons

* Documentation/Knowledge base is yet to be fully developed

Luna from Roadie Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Time Saving and So Helpful

My experience with Qualitista has been absolutely stellar. I get a message when something in the app isn't working correctly. I'm able to request features directly to the folks who are building it. This is why I can't really say anything I don't like about it. Anyone who purports to understand anything about technology knows that it's constantly changing and getting better. We've been on the platform for almost two months and things are getting better with regularity. This a great product and I recommend it to anyone who really values their time.

Pros

Qualitista has been a life saver! I'm the Training and Quality Specialist for an app startup and this is a new position for the company. We still don't know some of things that I'm going to be responsible for, but I have so many ideas. The way I was doing ticket assessments before took SO much time that I couldn't work on anything else. I saw Qualitista and was instantly excited about the time I was going to save and the depth in which I'd be able to get with assessing our team members. The progress tracking, the feedback communication, all of it in one place? This program has helped me SO much!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about it so far.

Sarah from Arrive

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Qualitista wins!

Pros

We adopted Qualitista after shopping other CX QA programs for a few reasons. As a company that was finally outgrowing our home-grown QA solutions, we wanted to find an affordable system that included integrations with our CRM software (Kustomer), had a very responsive team to support & help us grow in our QA journey, and had an easy-to-use interface. We didn't need all of the bells & whistles that some of the pricier options included, but we did like the idea of being an early adopter with a newer startup that would prioritize our needs in building their roadmap. We've found exactly that - exceptional response to questions, quick fixes when something goes wrong, and a willingness to partner with us rather than "manage" our process.

Cons

Sometimes the speed to roll out new features overtakes our communication, but it's definitely gotten better :)

Reasons for Choosing Klaus

Pricing, direct line to managers, and integration with our CRM.

Juraj from Quality Unit

Excellent conversation review tool

Pros

Platform that is very easy and fun to use. Friendly and clean UI with everything that we need in one place. Their customer support is just awesome - very responsive!

Cons

We haven't encountered any dealbreaking issues.

Vaelita from Printify

K-Cat review

Overall experience with Klaus is positive, as it allows to give and receive the feedback of daily tasks easily.

Pros

Klaus is very easy to use to set up all the different things a company would need to include to give reviews, comments and feedback on the employee's work in a certain period of time. Accessibility to have this software integrated is set up nicely, and is not complicated. Also, it is comfortable to have the results and feedback displayed in various ways, whether in a table or grid view, it is a really thoughtful feature to be included for everyone.

Cons

At times, it may be glitchy and repetitive work is required, however, it all depends on each section, so no major complaints about this.

Ervin from Bitsgap

Bitsgap success story

Klauss has opened us a way to interact with our support team and create a development scorecard, performance review procedures, and follow the progress of our agents in the long and short term. This has already eliminated a whole lot of problems with underperformance and highlighted the success of top notch support agents. Thank you for that!

Pros

Features that our support channel service doesn't provide: random selection of tickets, advanced filters, conversation rating, conversation timeline, convenient tag usage

Cons

For someone who starts with a conversation QA it is hard to decide where to begin and how to set-up everything. I would say that in-platform tours would be a good feature to have. The other thing are ratings, while 3 point ratings don't reveal much of the information, the 5 point system is too much. The 4 point rating would be a good fit for our company so we can distinguish feedback in the following ratings: Bad, Ok, Good, Wow

Response from Klaus

Replied February 2021

Thank you, Ervin, for the review Klaus actually has a 4-point rating scale in the options as well. You can find it in the Rating scale setting. Let us know if you need any help setting that up.

Shontae from Arrive

It's awesome!

We are quickly able to confirm who is excelling in certain areas versus who needs improvement. Getting notified via slack immediately when reps respond is really nice as well. It allows us to address concerns right away as they come in. We really get to see the big picture at a glance which helps the entire team grow.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I can easily manage and view statistics for individuals.

Cons

So far, I really like the software. Occasionally we have outages however it's addressed right away when notified to your support team. The customer service all around is awesome.

Reasons for Choosing Klaus

It's easy to use and has a more streamlined approach. We also love the cat mascot lol.

Johann from Veriff

The Review

One of kind product which just a pleasure to use. Definitely recommend for big customer support teams.

Pros

It makes giving feedback to the customer support team so convenient that it's actually enjoyable. Amazing reports are just a cherry on the cake.

Cons

Can't say anything bad besides the price tag. It's quite heavy for a small team who could handle to QA without the tool

David from YAPI

AMAZING PRODUCT! A REAL QUALITY ASSURANCE PRODUCT!

We needed a good Quality Assurance system for our ZenDesk. We tried to make notes in tickets but it got messy and we don't have any way of reporting on performance. After Qualitista, we can easily see a performance and make metric reports on team/individual levels. Thank you so much for making this product!

Pros

- Visibility on every level - Customizable on the fly - Best customer service - Easy implementation - Reps are THE BEST!!!!

Cons

NOTHING! There is nothing wrong with this product. Everything is amazing! Don't even think twice. GO WITH QUALITISTA!

Katia from PandaDoc

Great tool for great support teams

Pros

It saves you a lot of time on tickets review and helps to keep track of agents performance in one place. User friendly design and ease of use!

Cons

Nothing in particular, we had a few glitches with the tool when we started but they are all gone now and everything works smoothly.

Paul Jordan from Restream.io

Industry: Broadcast Media

How Klaus Makes QA Feedback A Great Experience

Klaus enabled us to personalize feedbacks and empower both the Evaluator and the Receiver an equal opportunity to discuss a Specific Conversation. This scenario is definitely a top choice for startups or even Enterprise companies alike.

Pros

Being able to access Klaus anywhere at any time is really handy as I can check on my latest or previous QA feedbacks when I need it.

Cons

It does not load as fast as I would expect from a web application that is integrated with our chat tool but it still does the job pretty well given the few seconds of wait time.

Kevin from Geckoboard

Klaus is great!

Pros

I love the ease of use for organizing and reviewing conversations! It really makes a potentially messy job super easy by stripping out all of the customer's data and just allowing us to focus on the content! It's really helped!!

Cons

It was kind of confusing at first but once I got the hang of it was great! It didn't take long to get up to speed.

Simone from 15Five

Great tool

Pros

Klaus is really user friendly. It makes QA amongst my teammates really valuable. We hadn’t used any other tools before and Klaus has proven to be what works best on both ends. Their support team is great too.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints or cons. It’s great

Ryan from 20|20 Research

Industry: Market Research

Pros

The customer support is top notch and issues are addressed and resolved quickly.

Cons

The feature set isn't there yet, but they are constantly adding new features and the team is responsive to suggestions and areas for improvement.

Response from Klaus

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and support

Kamil from Survicate

Very useful

Decent product with great support. They are developing features fast - bright future ahead, wise choice.

Pros

I like how it works with Intercom and how our agents find it useful.

Cons

It's a pretty fresh product still I didn't find anything major that would make me complain.