What are kvCORE users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using kvCORE software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ease of use and with my company I get it free. I like having one place for my current prospects and my previous buyers and sellers and being able to set up emails for different occasions."
  • icon"I especially like how easy it is to post on Facebook, Craigslist and other sites. The smart CRM is also great, I love being able to send massive texts and emails."
  • icon"The ease of transferring my database, the ongoing training and exceptional help desk are remarkable."
  • icon"Some of the default settings are difficult to change and hard to know if they are working. Also they only pull active listings from the MLS so no sold comps can be sent to buyers."
  • icon"I also struggle with the embedded vs. linked materials."
  • icon"That is the only thing I miss transitioning from Firepoint."

Browse all kvCORE Reviews

• Have you used kvCORE and would like to share your experience with others?

Gary

CRM is Best - Lead Generation No- Customer support No

Katelyn

This Software is VERY helpful!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pros

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Cons

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Bill

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Follow Up Boss didn't offer an all in one website and CRM. kvCore's CRM has so many more features than FUB

Safiya

Ok

It’s ok

Pros

Some how helpful I stay connected with my clients

Cons

Not easily accessible It takes a while

Andy

Reveiw

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Pros

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Cons

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company offered Kvcore for free and it provided better lead management and also has great support in finding new leads

Gary

CRM is Best - Lead Generation No- Customer support No

Mixed

Pros

CRM System is good - Round robin feature good - There are few more great features

Cons

Customer service is not great - No direct person to reach

Recommended by friend

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Pros

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Cons

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Moved companies that did not carry market leader

Catarina

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

Pros

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

Cons

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Changed brokerages and was intrigued with the different features

Diana

KV core review including core back office management

Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Pros

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Cons

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Simplicity of the integration

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Product was outdated, support teams did not know How are other LoneWolf products integrated into each other so it was impossible to find the source of a problem

Adrian

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Simply the best.

Pros

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

Cons

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Price.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

Kenneth

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Pros

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Cons

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Growth. I felt like we needed a more robust solution than RealGeeks was providing.

Roberto

Great CRM

Pros

There’s so much you can do with kvcore, including add-ons on top of the preexisting features it already offers

Cons

Given that there’s just so many features, it can get quite overwhelming

Dennis

Review of kvCORE

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Blaine

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Cost savings. My broker provided it as part of their offerings to its agents and thought it would be great to save a couple of hundred dollars a month.

Julianne

kvCore

Pros

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Cons

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Reasons for choosing kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

Julie

KVCore Rocks

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Pros

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Cons

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company change, but I am told the price and what was offered had a lot to do with the decision.

Phillip

Never lose track of clients

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Pros

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Cons

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Chime

Price Options Ease of use

Justin

Built for the modern agent

Pros

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

The ease of use

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

Daily user and teaching others

Simply the best

Pros

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

Cons

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Brokerage

Kathie

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool. I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer. Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Carol

Why I like kvCore

Pros

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

Cons

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Vickie

Why I Like Using kvCore

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Pros

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Cons

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company decision, so I don't know, but I'm glad they did because I like having more control and flexibility with my CRM system. And I'm able to keep my leads private.

I wouldn't run my business without it.

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Pros

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Cons

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

KV was a much more robust system

Ross

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Pros

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Cons

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Reasons for choosing kvCORE

kvCore stood out as the platform we needed that will help us grow and compete both now and on into the future. I won't need to change platforms several years down the road.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

No longer with Real Living so I had the opportunity to purchase a brokerage platform that actually works for myself and my agents...I looked at and demo' d pretty much everything out there and KvCore hands down was the top real estate platform

Shelia

KVCore REview

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Pros

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Cons

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Broker Switched programs