All kvCORE Reviews

Reviewed August 2022

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Bill

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

PROS

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

CONS

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Follow Up Boss didn't offer an all in one website and CRM. kvCore's CRM has so many more features than FUB

Gene

ZOTO KVCore Review

Outstanding! This program has got me organized and kept me in touch with contacts that I may have never thought of without the notifications. Always learning knew uses for the CRM. Thank you and wishing you continued success.

PROS

All in one database that keeps all clients and customers organized. Allows to make "touches", searches, and categorize.

CONS

Lag time. Program seems to drag often needing a cache flush sometimes more than once in a day. Would like to see more options for criteria when searching properties.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company decision. The product offers so much more than the last one did

Christene

Reviewed March 2024

It could improve but it does the job

It’s ok. I do enjoy having all info in one hub but the system could definitely be made more user friendly!

PROS

Having many features in one place helps.

CONS

Ease of use and especially the mobile application interface is not always functional

Christy

Reviewed December 2023

Client management and tracking at it's finest!

Once I got past the intimidation of everything that it can do and started handling it one task at a time until I was comfortable and mastered that task I found that it's really quite easy. I wish I had dove in more quickly and started using it long before I did. It does everything you would want it to and is by far the best system for tracking and managing clients.

PROS

If you want a one stop CRM, Marketing tool and lead capture system this is it. You get what you pay for and KVCore is worth every penny. Once you learn the fundamentals and start using the system it is quite easy.

CONS

I would like to add more data about my clients and be able to add wedding anniversaries, kids birthdays etc. I know I can use the Task option but I would rather have it attached in their file.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

My company provides it plus the connection to the MLS and the ability of it to run my business almost for me.

Holly

kvCORE is GREAT!

Very easy to learn and powerful tools to run a business in growth mode or to just nurture relationships. The platform is great for all levels of desired action.

PROS

I really like the ability to follow up, market, generate, convert, and stay connected with SOI and new opportunities. This is a one stop business portal that is very intuitive and powerful.

CONS

Load time is slow and some features are not currently working as designed - hopefully those issues will be resolved timely.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company wide adoption. RE/MAX switched to this platform for entire company.

Amy

Really effecfive

Great, really great - highly recommended

PROS

It’s helped me organize my contacts isn a “Set it and forget it” manner. Really a wonderful platform

CONS

Parts are not intuitive, really not intuitive

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Moved companies- no longer at Keller williams

Jocelyne

Almost perfect

PROS

I like the contact management and the ability use the automated responses. The social media programming is amazing addition to KVCore

CONS

It is hard to access the leads and cannot attach things to emails.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

It was a free product and seemed to be comparable product.

Joyce

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

I wouldn’t work without it

I love the system but hate the customer support.

PROS

I like everything about KvCORE. I feel that I am in total control of my business. It gives me access to what works and what doesn’t for my prospects without them even knowing which gives me the opportunity to keep developing my approach. Not to forget how easy it is for me to stay on top of things through all the automated options. Finally I Al always excited about new updates and additions.

CONS

There is so much and it is not simple. But my least favorite is the customer support. It has changed in the past year and now it takes forever to get things resolved. They don’t seem to follow up and if they do, most of the time it’s not relevant.

Dena

Love KV CORE

Wonderful, self explanatory and easy to figure out how to use

PROS

My company provided it, I was new and a CRM was new to me. Easy to use and great management tool.

CONS

I haven't figured out how to email one set of customers set up by filters at one time.

Berea

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Active User

Kvcore has overall been great with managing my daily to do list and keeping me on track with customers and clients.

PROS

The search alerts would be my favorite, it easy to set alerts for my clients and they will receive them through their email daily.

CONS

The new kvcore is not as easy to navigate when searching for contacts etc.

Orion LauRence

Easy & User friendly

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

PROS

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

CONS

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Started to use the MIR campaign via eXp Realty and the platform's fees are covered within my eXp Realty fees..so it made financial sense!

Andy

Reveiw

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

PROS

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

CONS

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company offered Kvcore for free and it provided better lead management and also has great support in finding new leads

Matthew

Reviewed December 2022

kvCore

My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

PROS

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

CONS

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

I was on a team with a different brokerage and they incorporated FUB for us. Then I switched to eXp and kvCore as a result.

Vickie

Reviewed May 2020

Why I Like Using kvCore

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

PROS

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

CONS

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Company decision, so I don't know, but I'm glad they did because I like having more control and flexibility with my CRM system. And I'm able to keep my leads private.

Diana

Reviewed January 2022

KV core review including core back office management

Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

PROS

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

CONS

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Reason for choosing kvCORE

Simplicity of the integration

Reasons for switching to kvCORE

Product was outdated, support teams did not know How are other LoneWolf products integrated into each other so it was impossible to find the source of a problem

Maria Ann

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

KV Core Motivates Me and Connects Me Better with My Book of Business.

I am always telling everyone to give it a try and use it before the competition gets it and knows how to use it for their business before it is too late for them. I am very happy with KV Core and I am always offering help to others in my office and our other locations on setting it up, what tutorials to watch in the learning portal, and to make sure they learn and see how great the behavior automation is.

PROS

CRM- Organized and helps me stay focus on what I need to do daily. It also shows me what my contacts' behaviors are and which ones that need my attention first. Behavior Automation-My inactive contacts that I think are not interested anymore end up still showing active and that they are still searching. Reports and Analytics- Let me know who needs my follow up that day, what item of value that I need to send, and if I get a new contact and they give me a wrong number or non-working email, It saves me time on that contact or brings it to my attention to contact and get the correct info. Core Present- My presentations are better and have me ready to look better than other agents that might be competing me for the same listing. I can also customize my own slides with their library of slides. I can use some of their slides or just certain ones with mine. Landing and Squeeze pages- help me build my business and any prospects from them automatically go into the CRM. Saves me time.

CONS

I wish the articles part of the help support and robot support was a separate blue chat bubble from a team support human helping. I really do not have a lot of cons.

Jessica