Less Annoying CRM

4.72 / 5 (334) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

About Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management solution that caters to the needs of small businesses. It offers cloud-based deployment, various configuration options and a dashboard that provides an overview of contact information, projects, files and other information.

Offering applications for contact management and sales force automation (SFA), Less Annoying CRM allows businesses to consolidate their customer information in a single place, accessible to the entire team. The dashboard allows users to view any notes, files, tasks, events and pipeline information related to a contact. Modules include lead tracking, note taking, calendars and task management.

Configuration options allow users to customize sales processes and lead definitions t...

Supported Operating System(s):

Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8

334 Reviews of Less Annoying CRM

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.72 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 334 results

Mark Skovron from MaxGroup Business Solutions, LLC

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity. The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively. Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency. Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks. Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day. Calendar feature is very dynamic. The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES: 1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve! 2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here. But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective. There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Erick from Zodax

Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to use

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature. No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)

Tiffany from HR Ministry Solutions

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Fantastic - really, truly is "Less Annoying" - it is simple, clear, and I did not have to watch a bunch of videos or read articles to figure it out. It was all very intuitive.

Pros

I literally have done free trials on dozens of CRM's and none of them really clicked. Most were cluttered, confusing, and not as customizable as I needed. Their Pipelines & groups are great. I LOVE Less Annoying super easy system, very engaging dashboard, and how to keeps track of all my emails. And did I mentioned the cost? only $10

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I like least. It would be nice since they have such a great Pipeline if they also had some proposal templates that you could use to trigger the pipeline but not a huge deal.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Because they just had TOO Much for a smaller organization like ours. Sometimes too many bells and whistles just clutter things up and they forget to make the first things first.

Rea from AVM Strategy

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Cheri from Smooth Rider Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Less Annoying Less Headaches

This product helps me to keep everything I need to know about my clients in one place. You can only store so much info under the clients name in your phone.

Pros

The fact that it only cost $10 a month was a no brainer for me. This is a great start for small business owners who don't have lots of money to dish out every month. Not to mention that other CRM's are actually annoying because they are so darn complicated to learn! This is one that you can put as little or as much as you need. The staff is great at helping you figure things out. There are videos to assist you plus the company sends out You Tube videos to help you learn. While it may not do as much as the more expensive ones do, in my opinion it does enough. Oh yeah did I mention it is mobile responsive!

Cons

The company is constantly making improvements & enhancements to this product, I have no dislikes at this time.