• Pros

• "I absolutely love that I can text from it using my laptop instead of my phone. It makes it so much faster. "

• "I liked the ease of use. It has been easy to create email templates. It was easy to upload contacts and add additional contacts. It's easy to track activities and tasks. "

• "It makes keeping organized very easy. Customer service has always been quick to help as well."

• Cons

• "The only thing I don't like is the email and texting limit. Yes it is high but I wish they would make it unlimited and give more video emails/texts."

• "features can be hard to find, but customer service is always great"

• "Not a fan of the new release which is in beta. But it has all of the same features"

Browse LionDesk Reviews

Jordan from New Millennium Realty with John L Scott

Liondesk: Almost a one stop Sales/Real Estate CRM Solution

I track all of my client interactions, current projects, to do's, information, and business projections through the software currently. I use the program every day multiple times a day.

Pros

Liondesk is a robustly featured CRM used for Real Estate but could probably be used for other forms of sales as well. The features that drew me to Liondesk are as follows: 1. Data Analytics: Robust data capturing and visualization 2. Features for the money: Contacts, emails, custom phone lines, text messaging, drips, deal plans and pipeline revenue projection, and soon a new AI. It is a fully featured system. 3. The price: It is very affordable when comparing the CRM to other software web apps in its class.

Cons

Liondesk is missing a robust "value add" form of drip. Like newsletters, informational articles on the real estate industry. The provided and shared drips come off as salesy without much value add for the consumer. Other CRM's in its class such as ixact and contactually provide this. This however, is understandable because both of those CRM'S are generally more expensive.

Response from LionDesk

Replied April 2019

Hi Jordan, thrilled you're having success with LionDesk. Especially taking advantage of all the features the system offers. Thanks for being part of the community and sharing this helpful review.

Jason from Keller Williams Platinum

LionDesk Has Been A Great Buy For Me!

Better lead management with my database. When leads come in from FB they go straight into a custom text/email campaign and don't fall through the cracks. The platform is clean and easy to navigate and I like the format a lot. I highly recommend the product. It's clear this company is going to continue to roll out with innovative and good upgrades to the software. Looking forward to seeing them.

Pros

I love this platform so far. It has been very user friendly and has most of the features I want for a very reasonable price. Innovation of new features seems to be at the front of mind for the company, which I look forward to seeing and trying out.

Cons

I really would like the option to use a straight to voice mail call feature. This would be great. The inclusion of an auto-dial feature would also be incredible. I'd love to see the creation of a social media digital management add on so that we could hire a social media manager that already has access to our database. Another cool feature I've never seen a CRM tackle is helping agents complete missing information on their clients. Like a people finder service that assists in helping to update old contact info, etc. Last item I really want which should actually be my first item is a monthly automated home value email that goes out to my database and gives them a monthly market snapshot type thing.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

It was far too cost prohibitive. It did have the sly dial feature and it had rolled in an auto-dialer which I grew to appreciate a great deal, but it was very expensive.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

That product is not working at the level it should be working at and I find it burdensome and difficult to use. There are a lot of glitches.

Response from LionDesk

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the awesome review Jason & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. Regarding the auto dialer we have something in the works coming out this year :) Stay tuned for all the stuff we have coming!

KEN from EXP Realty

If I could make it do what it supposed to do...

I think the program is good but not sure at what level we are operating. I will continue to use liondesk and hope we can get to some accommodation for setup and customer service. I don't know what it's going to take to get professional assistance with this program.

Pros

I like the idea that it will send video text messages in campaigns. I like the integration with y lopo. Pretty straightforward to use. I like but they promised it would do.

Cons

Customer service. Chat Windows take you 4 hours to respond makes it impossible for me to get assistance. I've never sat in one place waiting for somebody for 4 hours except for the birth of my two children. Answers, when given or short, Kurt, and rarely solve the problem. The inability to interact to actually identify the problem makes it impossible to solve it. I'm operating now I do not know level functionality with this program because I can get literally no assistance in a meaningful way to get it set up. I've had this program for nearly six months now and no one at liondesk can tell me if I'm operating it correctly, what should be done to optimize it, and how this could function best for my business. This requires interaction, human-to-human, but somebody who is knowledgeable about the actual implementation and use of the program towards the consumers business goals.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Recommended from a trusted individual. They are currently not happy with liondesk either. This person is highly Technical and understanding of how these things work.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Recommended integration with Y Lopo. Prior program had similarly poor customer service I never really got properly optimized to realize the benefit of the program.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Hi Ken, Thanks for the great feedback. Love that you're taking advantage of the Video texting! For support questions, feel free to schedule a 1:1 call with our support team through the below link. 1:1 Support Appointment: https://calendly.com/Liondesk_support Also, if you're not already a member, join the LionDesk private Facebook group which is full of best practices and knowledge sharing with over 10k agents. Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liondesk/

Manuel from West USA Realty

Liondesk is the best CRM in the business

Everything from the customer support to the feasibility of use has been A+

Pros

How easy it is to use and of course the price compared to other CRM's. Also, being able to have numerous contacts in my database without getting charge for them is awesome

Cons

The emails being sent out can sometimes be a bit generic, maybe updating the quality of emails we can send out.

Response from LionDesk

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your great review and for being the best part of LionDesk, Manuel!

Brian from The Mayer Group of eXp Realty

Beware of overzealous sales trickery

Totally tricked into a "FREE Trial" on the phone and told that they have the ability to set up custom data fields. After I gave them my credit card assuming it was to hold my "free trial" I was charged $39 and promptly told on the next line where I was setting up the solution that actually they cant do what the sales guy said and guess what??? No refunds! Had the solution less than 5 minutes and was tricked into signing up, customer service is the worst and their policies are terrible. Left a bad taste in my mouth enough to take the time to tell others to BEWARE...

Pros

It is an out of the box solution that most Realtors would get a benefit from using assuming they do not need a custom solution.

Cons

It does not allow custom data fields i.e. timeline, areas of interest, loan program etc. Also I wanted to use my own number which you have to either purchase from them or use your own (I had a Twilio number) and even with my number once I selected to use it with Liondesk they charge you to take it back even though I own the number. Using your own number is important when using SMS with leads.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

I thought it had more functionality but I was lied to by the sales rep.

Response from LionDesk

Replied January 2020

Ouch Brian! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Marshall from More Realty

Overpromise -Underdeliver

Pros

Liondesks features sound like great user friendly features, in theory. The thought of using them is great... Then you get into the system and they dont work or they dont communicate seamlessly.

Cons

Features often didn't work, accounts dont connect, there's a cap on how many emails and texts you can send, you end up double tracking more than actually accomplishing what you want to do. I HATE the no cancellation clause. I pre-paid a year after a sales pitch and regretted it instantly. I tried to cancel within two weeks. They would not refund any of the over $700 I paid. If you're going to try LionDesk DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ONLY GO MONTH TO MONTH! See if it works for your needs. Our RealGeeks site ended updoing 95% of what I needed LionDesk to do and for what I needed LionDesk to do, it was bad at it.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

I wanted a seamless transaction tracking software for a TC, ISA, and Brokers to be able to communicate and issue/complete tasks on specific timelines. While LionDesks features should make that easy, the actual functionality of them on the backend made it a nightmare. We switched to a free Trello account which actually works better.

Vanessa from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate

The CRM Your Real Estate Business Needs

I prefer the existing version of Liondesk and am dreadfully anxious it goes away and the new beta version will fully be running. Right now we have the option to run either version. They say the best CRM in real estate is the one you use.

Pros

The feature that I like best so far is the ability to customize a few fields. I also like the ability to edit and modify existing standard fields.

Cons

The new beta version has a 180° different interface and has changed the usability of the site which is the reason why I selected Liondesk.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Customizable features. The usability. Its interface is current and fresh.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Referral Maker wasn't customizable. It was too busy and didn't allow me to customize and track commission accurately.

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Vanessa & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week to get more insight on V2

Dave from Team Forehand Realty

Overall good experiences! I have a few things that I would like to have changed, but for the price very good.

Pros

Has the most bang for the buck that I have seen

Cons

Little clunky, and not the most seem less that I have used. Not a big fan of the look of the beta version.

Features and Price

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Team had not grown at that time and I was not actively looking to grow it. So for the money it was not worth it.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review Dave & for using LionDesk!

Jay from Realty ONE Group Diamond

One of the Best CRM's that I'ved used

I'm staying on track with following up with clients is the best thing. I like how it is connected with products like ShowcaseIDX.

Pros

The simple prewritten emails and text messages that I can send individually or to the entire account.

Cons

The new version of the product is difficult to use. Video email does not get viewed.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

My real estate MLS offered LionDesk as a member benefit. Ixact is great at sending out a monthly newsletter but I get a low reader rate....I find it to be a waste.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the review Jay! And thanks for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. #ROAR

Mike from United Real Estate Louisville

Good funtionality for the price!

Excellent for the price. Am able to use and customize email drip campaigns. Able to track all info related to last communication and set future task or todos.

Pros

All the functionality needed to communicate and track leads and clients.

Cons

Doesn't allow for you to choose using same email for 2 separate clients, such as when a client is also acting as a PR or Executor to another client (hence the contact info is the same, but want to keep track of separate names and addresses).

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Price compared to bigger lead marketing companies and it is geared specifically for the Real Estate industry.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thanks Mike! We're lucky to have you in the Lion community!

Jennifer from MarketingAdmins.com

Finally a CRM I can PROMOTE wholeheartedly!

Amazing! No more contacts in a dozen places. Leads from sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, others drop right into LionDesk; even free leads! Sync with Google puts ALL emails in LionDesk. Contacts engage via email or text in response to auto-drip campaigns. LD will call me and ring through to contacts when I tell it to. LionDesk helps you run your business like the real estate pro you are. It's the missing link in your marketing toolkit; what an impact it makes.

Pros

It really works to convert leads, nurture past clients, and stay on top of your real estate business. I set LionDesk up for REALTORS® so it offers max performance from day one. So many features for a great price. The interface is easy to learn, and come back to after a few days on non-use. Nice mobile app. Marketing section with emails/texts/tasks has quality content, easy to set-up. Owner and support staff really care and do a great job. Online help is thorough. I am super picky and vet CRMs completely. First CRM I've given two thumbs up, EVER!

Cons

Would love to see mobile app features expanded. LionDesk welcomes input from users and makes improvements based on them.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Jennifer! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience using LionDesk! David Says Hi! #ROAR

Cyndi from First Team Real Estate

This is the very best CRM for the money!

My overall experience is like I described above. I feel the drip campaigns prewritten on this program are more intuitive then others programs I’ve tried. This is the best CRM for the money, you definitely can’t go wrong and when I see that others I’ve referred to this program now also refer it, I know it’s great!!

Pros

You can’t get a full CRM - database, text, and full drip Campaign - for this price!! There are even campaigns input by others if you can’t think of what to say! I love that I can have automatic feed of my new leads and get immediate contact with them from minute one! Customer service is great....either by Chat, email or phone calls. I have referred this program to others who also now refer it!

Cons

The one thing I liked the least was that they don’t offer enough free texts.

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2018

Hi Cyndi, Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are honored to have you as a member and provide you the tools and service you need to find success in your business. Thanks!

Ruben from Spring Hill Real Estate

LionDesk for Realtor

It is been very positive, This definitely helps my business to be larger and more efficient

Pros

I like the integration and automatization capabilities, Follow up campaigns

Cons

The lack of a system for sending automatic CMA's or current Market statistics, customer service needs to be a bit faster as well

Price

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Welcome, Ruben to the Lion Community! We are glad LionDesk helps your business be more efficient #ROAR

Daniel from SC Home Offer, LLC

CRM Simplified and Empowered

Pros

This is a great software for non-techie individuals who want powerful, robust and easy to use CRM. With the tool, it's easy to set up campaigns - which include text, email and activities and I like the ability to text through the app.

Cons

Not much I don't like, but wish they did have a few additional features: 1. Ability to make outbound calls from phone app and use the CRM phone number, not my cell phone. 2. Ability to send direct mail and/or voicemail campaigns as part of an outreach campaign. 3. They can improve on the integrations. Having some issues getting leads to insert properly.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2018

Daniel, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear you are loving LionDesk and are loving the drip campaign feature as well! As far as your concerns, thank you for letting us know! We need feedback like this to provide the best sales platform possible for our users! I am forwarding your feedback to our development team and I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Please do not hesitate to reach out with you need assistance with anything LionDesk!

Debi from debi luxury homes

overall its been an easy transition from Market leader to Lion Desk the difference in the functionality is like night and day.

Pros

Organizes leads and daily activities with ease and simplicity. Short learning curve. Time saver. Great tools

Cons

support is not great, hard to reach, turn around time is long for questions. Thats all I have to say

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

its the only one I considered

ML is too limited

Response from LionDesk

Replied August 2020

Thank you for the awesome review Debi & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We love it when users give ys 5 stars!!

Kristyn from Findependence Realty, LLC.

Lion Desk Review

I have been using Lion Desk as my CRM for the last year and I love it. Very easy to use and I love the text notifications that I set up every time I receive a new lead in the system. It is very efficient in helping me to follow up with my contacts. I also like the drip campaign feature.

Pros

I really like the round robin feature that they have for new leads coming into the system. My broker in charge has it set so that every new lead will rotate to each team member. Their customer support is also great! Coming from another CRM we had several questions about the functionality at first. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner and I even had a representative stay on the phone with me to walk me through some of the changes I was looking to make in the system.

Cons

So far so good!

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2017

Happy you're enjoying our service, Kristyn!

J. Alexander from Producers Team of Pineywoods Realty

by far the most advanced CRM I've found amongst dozens of programs i've tried

When used properly, you can build your LionDesk account to be an absolute MACHINE to communicate with your clients. After you create automatic campaigns, you can essentially communicate with thousands of people without ever needing to get out of bed !!!!

Pros

Maximum options to communicate with clients . you can text 1000 people as fast as you could send a text from your phone, send mass emails, and even send VIDEO emails! the 'text to sell' application is very cool. create a short code, and when someone sends that code to your marketing phone number (that you create inside of lions desk) you can set up to have whatever you program to be instantly texted to that person. And when that person texts you, liondesk has the remarkable ability to capture a large amount of info from that person simply from receiving their phone number

Cons

It takes some time to become familiar with this program, so you'll need to spend some time playing with the system. However, I have to attribute this to the fact that the system is quite elaborate (in a good way). just dont expect to jump in and master the program the first time you use it...but its well worth the time you'll spend working with it.

Response from LionDesk

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased you like LionDesk. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on LionDesk's "Ease of Use". We are actually overhauling our onboarding and help section to make this easier for new and existing clients for this reason. :) Thanks again and happy closing!

Kenneth from Team Jamaca Real Estate | Simplistic Realty

Excellent software for the price point

Pros

Once you get the hang of the software, it is very easy to get things done. The available automation streamlines my daily tasks to the point where I am not spending more time documenting what I did than actually DOING the thing I did!

Cons

Steep learning curve. Some of the automation bits (like drip campaigns) took a bit to master, but once you understand the logic behind the process, it makes a whole lot more sense.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Kenneth & using LionDesk! #ROAR

Kathy from Real Estate

Great CRM!

This is a great CRM for new or seasoned agents! It is very easy to set up and use. It has all the bells and whistles that you look for in a CRM. The price is super reasonable as well.

Pros

Ease of Use - Low Cost - Pre-set Drip Campaign's

Cons

I don't like the fact I have to pay Zapier to link my email to Liondesk in order to store/record email responses.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Liondesk is easy for me to use and is affordable. It offers way more than other products out there.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

Liondesk was more user friendly and had more to offer.

Response from LionDesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Kathy & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week.

Brenda from Century21 Connect Realty

Something to roar about

Overall, I have liked that I can put in place a system to keep me more consistent with my follow up for people in my CRM.

Pros

Cons

I haven't been thrilled with the the transition to version 2. I really enjoyed being able to record a video directly in LionDesk on my laptop and send it via email to contacts. Now it's more tedious; supposedly the feature is still available on the mobile app but I prefer using the laptop. It's also a bit difficult to upload video. It has to be converted to mp4 and then often times I have to make changes to the file which compromises the quality of the video.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review Brenda & for using LionDesk! New features are being added weekly to V2. Here's the link to vote new features up or down idea page: https://ideas.liondesk.com/?_ga=2.72509715.1209337476.1568056318-1782393413.1558633672

David from DeCaro Luxury Real Estate Auctions, Inc.

I tried several crms and was never really happy with the one provided by my broker.

Pros

Very robust and flexible that it can be scaled up or down . It has many tools that I was paying separately that I consolidated budget dollars. The support is very receptive to new ideas and service.

Cons

They have many news add-ons coming on and looking to use can seem like a long time but it's really not. The SMS bulk messager can be a little buggy sometimes but that is normal in any SMS service.

Response from LionDesk

Replied May 2018

Thank you for a great review! We are so glad that you have chosen LionDesk as your integrated CRM platform! And to address any of your concerns, we will pass them along to our development team. Thanks again David!

Thaine from MyColoradoDream

eMail sent from LionDesk ends up in Client Junk Mail.

Client Database/Repository

Pros

User Interface and list of potential features (everything not included in base price) Lead Emails include a copy of the original email.

Cons

LionDesk uses a third party email vendor (SendGrid) who does not directly support clients of Liondesk and the complexity of email delivery these days is beyond the skillset of most people including the LionDesk support staff. I have multiple CRM and Real Estate applications that send emails to my clients/leads on my behalf without any issues such as; Top Producer, Follow-Up-Boss, Pro Agent Website, etc. and only my emails from LionDesk end up in the clients spam or juk email folders. I have spent many hours working with Microsoft, Godaddy and Liondesk support trying to get LionDesk to succesfully send emails and have done everything in my power to configure everything correctly from DKIM to SPF to DMARC. Below are a few things Liondesk can do to improve the likelyhood of email being received by recipients. - If LionDesk/Sendgrid would provide the list-unsubscribe it would help, - if LionDesk/Sendgrid would include a text copy with each email it would help. - Align email domaikns so that DMARC can be checked. - Provide sample DKIM, and SPF settings based off LionDesk settings instead of Sendgrid suppport links. Without functioning email LionDesk is a crippled product.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2018

Thaine, Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very appreciated. Feedback like this helps us develop LionDesk to be a better sales platform for our customers. Your concerns have been forwarded to the correct department. Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out for any assistance with LionDesk.

Just OK

It's tough to change CRM's so I'm still using the product. For now.

Pros

Been using this on and off for several years. It's mid level quality for a CRM. Shop around before choosing this one.

Cons

The website is not the easiest to use in my opinion. Could use more features for the money. Could be better.

Response from LionDesk

Replied October 2020

First, thank you for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to be able to give you a better CRM user experience. Regarding the more feature request: What is it that you are looking for? What do you need your CRM to do?

Debbie from Keller Williams

great

Pros

User friendly, great functions works well.

Cons

should include texting with all packages

Price

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the great review Debbie and thank you for using LionDesk!

Enid from Strativentures, Inc

Love LionDesk

I like how if one of your employees do not work for you anymore you can change the information in the system without having to lose your database.

Pros

I love how you can keep up with your database by adding comments and tasks with their information. It is easy to keep up with each individual contact with setting reminders. I also love how you call can and text as well. Great features that I use everyday.

Cons

I don't believe I have anything negative to say about LionDesk. It is pretty spot on with my needs.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

and we love you Enid!! Thank you for being a valued LionDesk user, and sharing this great review! #roar

Michael from Re/Max One Mike Sanders

LionDesk User

Online support is very responsive, I'd recommend the product for the value received.

Pros

For me, the best feature is the ability to text from a desktop/laptop. You can also set-up text and email templates that save you a ton of time. There is an app that needs work IMO; however, the overall software is a very good value for the money.

Cons

I-phone app. The app needs some work, not very intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

I changed my business strategy from cold calling to online leads

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review Michael! Thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

Joan from Hague Partners

Easy to use with great functionality

Because I like using it I sign in daily. I love that I can create my own tags and sources. It works great as a solo agent and now that I am on a team it still works great for me and our team.

Pros

Cons

Nothing yet. I have not come across any issues.

Response from LionDesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your continued support!

Colleen from Awesome Real Estate Inc.

We live on LionDesk!

Staying in touch with our clients and future clients is simple.

Pros

We use the software to plan our day, everyday. Scheduling and remembering what to do is a breeze and the automated tasks, texts, contacts, etc. saves us lots of time!

Cons

I wish we could assign a task 'plan' without assigning creating a new property (to maintain).

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

MoreSolds became unstable and was crashing.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Colleen & thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

Gets the job done.

Pros

Works, Functional, Fast, Easy what else can I say I use it everyday to get my business done. Not to expensive either.

Cons

A few the price. Other than that its been great. Worth it in my opinion and will get me where I want to be successful.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2018

Hello, I am so glad to hear that LionDesk has been a great solution for your business! Feedback is always welcomed and thank you for reaching out to us! If you ever need assistance with anything LionDesk, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Zach from dalton wade

LionDesk

Pros

Integrates directly with Facebook Ad Manager. Several drip campaigns and is easy to use

Cons

Response from LionDesk

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review, Zach! Great to hear you're enjoying the FB Ad sync and Drip Campaign templates. To increase your email and text limits simply add on based on how many you need. We prefer to keep things easy and simple.

Nancy from EXP Realty

Horrible Customer Service

The system is not bad but with no Customer Service, it can’t be maintained.

Pros

The biggest problem with this company is customer service. If you have a problem, you have to call 10x because they continually drop the ball. Some customer service people give you wrong information and none of them follow through. This past week, I was threatened by a client who was receiving messages from one of my campaigns yet, he didn’t show up on my contact list. So, I couldn’t shut down the messages. I had to cancel the account before I got reported to the realtor board. How disgusting is this!! I called repeatedly for 3 days but, the 3rd day, when it was apparent that nobody was looking into my issue, I canceled them. Don’t waste your money!!

Cons

Customer Service is the worst ever. Their inability to follow through almost got me in trouble with my realtor board. There system was sending messages with my name attached to a client that wasn’t in my contact list. After 6 phone calls and 3 days of reaching out, I canceled my account.

Matt from Metro Real Estate Group

Lion is way better than Smart Alto!

we enjoy the larger text capacity to respond to clients as well as the ease of adding new contacts.

Pros

I enjoy all the options but the desktop version has a lot of lag and doesn't update as quickly as we would like.

Cons

The desktop version and the timing feature of campaigns, they should be able to be canceled and changed prior to going out.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

More text characters allowed and better phone app and alerts.

Response from LionDesk

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Matt! We hope we can help you achieve your 2020 goals and stay top of mind of your clients

Most Affordable All-in-one CRM for Real Estate Pros

Pros

LionDesk is a powerful all in one CRM that offers power dialer features, video email and texting, task management and broker functionalities. It is by far the best CRM for real estate agents at the price point.

Cons

While we love the CRM for Real Estate pros, we wish they offered a solution for other professionals. With that said, they are serving their market appropriately!

Response from LionDesk

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you have found the benefits of some of our great tools within our CRM! Thank you for choosing LionDesk!

Tanya from The Agency

Too many issues

Not great. To sum it up we are leaving the platform. There are too many glitches across the board.

Pros

Auto-drip campaigns and the integration of leads from Zillow.

Cons

Everything else. It is so glitchy, takes so long to load each page and save any edits. Multiple issues with getting logged out and password not saving.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

We were excited about the use of teams and a few other features but the glitches were just too much

Reasons above.

Response from LionDesk

Replied August 2020

Ouch Tanya! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Linda from REMAX

My first CRM

I can't imagine trying to manage my customers without it anymore.

Pros

Affordable. Easily expandable. Ease of use.

Cons

I am on the east coast and they are on the west coast, sometimes it runs slow in the afternoons.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

Integration with Ylopo and cost.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Welcome to the community & Thank you for using LionDesk Linda! #ROAR

Jeffrey from Wise Choice Real Estate

LionDesk

This is a great CRM!

Pros

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to organize/edit my standard emails.

Reasons for Switching to LionDesk

LionDesk works better with the website provider.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

We're lucky to have you in our community! #ROAR

Julio from Ripple Management

Nice tool to Start a management files

Easy to use, easy access to the system, does not require much training time to use the app.

Pros

Initially we use it to share information among rental agents about potential new clients for home purchases. Being able to easily organize customer information was very useful

Cons

The app has some limitations in terms of sharing information and the cost is not the most competitive

Response from LionDesk

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the awesome review Julio & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM.

Rojanna from Rojanna Harvey, PLLC

A Big CRM for a great price

Lion Desk provides an excellent CRM that keeps all of clients info right at your fingertips. It is easy to enroll someone. Easy to add information later about clients.

Pros

Ease of use, great on the budget and does for a little bit of money what more expensive CRMs boast about.

Cons

I liked it so much that I really can’t find anything bad to say about it.

Response from LionDesk

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Rojanna and thank you for using LionDesk!

Sylvia from Vidaurri Realty Group, Inc.

Great Customer Support

Overall experience has been wonderful. I am able to send out information to my clients occasionally. I don't feel the need to bombard them weekly with mailers. This is one aspect of my marketing that I use.

Pros

Customer Support is TERRIFIC! Although, I have had the software for almost a year I don't use it that often so I forget some of the functionality of it, but the customer support people are great. They answer my questions quickly so I can get the job done.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that I don't understand how to use many of the functions, but that is probably my fault, since I don't use it enough. I am planning on using it more so I will know every aspect of the software.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

I chose LionDesk because they had many features that I like, plus the price was great. I also like the Logo.

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

awww.... thanks we are blush!!! Glad you had a TERRIFIC experience with our customer support! Thank you for using LionDesk Sylvia! #ROAR

Patrick from Southwest Funding

Great Software

Great Experiance lots of videos that can help you get up and running.

Pros

Great software to follow up on leads.

Cons

A little complicated to set up follow up campaigns

Cost

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Welcome, Patrick to the Lion Community! We are glad LionDesk helps your business follow up with leads better. Please reach out at any time we would love to hear more about your experience and any trick or tips you may have! #ROAR

Arron from Citi Habitats

Everything that you need to automate your business

Pros

I love the fact that I can automate everything

They were aquired by Compass

Response from LionDesk

Replied September 2019

Glad you love the automation! Welcome to the community #ROAR

Albert from Landstar Florida Inc

Problem after Problem

Liondesk support is the worst. All they want to do is clear tickets and do not truly address problems that this client is satisfied. First problem was the drip program. I set 50 prospects on drip then let it be. 2 weeks later I checked on the progress and not one email had gone out. They fixed it and said sorry. Then I asked that they restart the drips, It was not easy to get them to assist. Next My FIRST MMS a hello to my contact list. I made a mistake as I was under the impression that I had 1000 it was only 100 mms. I went into overage and ignored the warning as I thought I had 1000. They bulled my CC $5 31 times, I did not even have that many contacts only 800 and many of them did not have phone numbers. Some of my people told me they had relieved the messages but many had not. I asked Liondesk and they said they did not have reporting on what was sent only the last 50. Again I looked to who actually got the messages with no luck. Now 4 weeks later I canceled the account. That is when [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] contacted me by phone not in writing, He finally confirmed that many of messages were not sent I was offered credit... where is it? Ill stop here!

Pros

what they say you can do The perceived value!

Cons

faulty software charged me overage for MMS 31 tomes $5 for messages that were never sent.

Reasons for Choosing LionDesk

they were connected to Showcase IDX... my provider for IDX on my website.

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2020

Ouch Albert! After reviewing our internal records it does show that our team went above and beyond to support you, In the end it wasn't a good match and we wish you success.

Jessica from Dawson Grey Real Estate

Liondesk for real estate

Overall this software is a good option for realtors trying to stay organized.

Pros

This software is a good option for real estate professionals. It has a lot of features that help keep you organized and on task with your transactions.

Cons

This software is a great option but it is a little pricey. They do have tons of features that come with that price if you utilize them.

Response from LionDesk

Replied January 2020

Thank you for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM Jessica. We hope we can help you achieve your 2020 goals and stay top of mind of your clients

Monique from Springer Realty Group

Great CRM!

Great, easy CRM; it's one of the best deals around for anyone who needs to stay in touch with clients!

Pros

Automatic drip campaigns can be personalized. Capable of creating auto responses including text & video. Customer Service is very responsive. They have templates that you can customize so you're not starting from scratch.

Cons

It takes some time to personalize your campaigns but it's well worth it. Set it & forget it. Slight learning curve but not difficult to use.

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2017

Thanks, Monique! We're glad you enjoy the product so much.

David from Keller Williams

Great Orgizatinal Tool

It has helped me greatly with staying on top for all my leads. I easily scroll through the names and write emails that can go to multiple leads at the same time.

Pros

I love the way Lionsdesk easily integrates swath our other software systems that we use. We used many other orbitational tools in the past. I feel that Lionsdesk has been the best so far. It allows me to call straight off the site and helps me keep to my call back dates and reminds me when I have not contacted one of my leads.

Cons

I have not had any major issues so far with the software.

Response from LionDesk

Replied February 2019

Hi David, thanks for the great review. Love that you're integrating the platform with your favorite tools. All the best for success in your business.

Great for managing database

Pros

I love that you can easily categorize your database and that it allows you to set reminders to follow up with people. I also love that you can enable a texting option which is great.

Cons

I think it could be a little more cohesive in the way that it's laid out. It could have a better aesthetic quality.

Response from LionDesk

Replied January 2019

We appreciate your great review and feedback. We agree that the reminder feature is very cool and texting has proven to get the highest response rate. Regarding the visual display you won't have to wait long. A new version is coming out in the next few months!

Jessica from The Hammer Property Group, Engel & Völkers

Liondesk Marketing Reivew

Pros

great customer service, easy to use and lots of features

Cons

features can be hard to find, but customer service is always great

Response from LionDesk

Replied February 2019

Hi Jessica, great to hear you're liking the platform and taking advantage of our responsive customer service team! Everyone at LionDesk is here to help you find success in your business.

Jorge from RE/MAX Gold

This is the "Killer CRM" for prospects incubation

LionDesk is an amazing CRM, easy to use and very feature rich for prospect/leads invubation and follow up. It has video messaging, email or video text, and you can call and text from within the CRM. It lacks in the area of Listing/Closing or transactions managment and the integration with google contacts, email and calendar. They are working on it. This CRM keeps you very aware of what is going on with your contacts with an impressive easy to deal dashboard and daily report via email. It worth the money because it is a bundle of many other products out there, in one product for a low monthly price.

Pros

Bundle of many other CRMs or services in on product and very easy to use.

Cons

very basic Google integration

Response from LionDesk

Replied November 2017

Thank you, Jorge! Glad you're enjoying our service, and remember, we're always improving the system

Maria from Real Estate

All in one CRM for Real Estate

LionDesk was helpful in managing my sphere and staying front and center with them with the drip campaigns.

Pros

I used LionDesk for a short time, until I moved to a company who had their own CRM management software that was superior. While I was using it, I found LionDesk very useful. It had a great database feature, the drip campaigns went out seamlessly, and it was very easy to keep up with all documents imported into system.

Cons

I really did not have any issues with this software. I just switched to the company provided CRM as it was superior to LionDesk.

Response from LionDesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review, Maria. Would like to see how we can win you back.!

Linda from Linda Giannosa Homes

Customer support outstanding

For me, the primary benefit is the support. LionDesk is as robust as I will ever need. The developers seem to want to tweak the software according to feedback. Customization available. I've tried many CRMs, have one free from my website developers, but it's too confusing.

Pros

I've paid the premium monthly fee for training and support. Worth every penny. Best live support on any software that I've ever experienced.

Cons

A few of the processes could be improved, extra steps between contract entry, for instance.

Response from LionDesk

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! Great to see you're taking advantage of the Elite plan with the premium customer support. It really does make a difference. Wishing you success!