What are LiveAgent users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LiveAgent software through verified user reviews

1,109 Reviews

• icon"Its feature set is quite good with good technical ability to answer questions."
  • icon"Pricing is great and scales very well as of right now being a solo developer and also looks great when looking to scale to a few more agents."
  • icon"Great product, highly intuitive ticketing and ticket management system. Very easy to setup and work with."
  • icon"I scrapped the entire concept of mobile agents down to the shockingly bad Live Agent Phone apps."
  • icon"Poor statistics and reporting functionality. No grading of rights making it difficult to distribute partial admin rights."
  • icon"The only complaint I have is that when I connect my gmail account to the software it automatically marks my email as read. Very annoying when you're on the go."

Browse all LiveAgent Reviews

• Have you used LiveAgent and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,109 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,109 reviews

¿¿ Shan

March 2022

We able to chat with Omini presense

From day one their chat system is working. we able to connect with our prospects regularly, but one thing is that their mobile app have bugs. it is important this day and age, most chats now have the best mobile apps.i hope once the admin sees this will update their app, this chat tool has big potential, so i will keep using it inside our systems.

Pros

Being able to connect with all other social channels is a plus. Customer support is great. easy to use have many design options great backend system security is top have maps to seee

Cons

Mobile app not good mobile app has issues not much improvements because it is completed. That is why but need improve as tech grows. need new tempate designs

Response from QualityUnit

Hello! :) Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to see that you are making full use of our omnichannel functionality. Our team is working hard on further improvements to our app that should roll out soon. Stay tuned for updates! - LiveAgent Team

Barney

Industry: Building Materials

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Pros

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Cons

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

It's overall functionality and, critically, its lack of impact on our site loading speed.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Replied March 2020

Dave

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Pros

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Cons

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Price and features

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Florin

April 2022

1 month demo version

We will have a trial version to teston and then I can review more and answer this question

Pros

I like the user interface, it seems intuitive.

Cons

I did not manage to set up everything I need by myselft, technical support is needed.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Price and ease of use of Liveagent

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Florin! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Should you need any assistance with the set up, our customer service is here for you 24/7. - LiveAgent Team

Replied April 2022

Nitin

February 2022

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Pros

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Cons

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on support@liveagent.com and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Daisy

Very useful product at a reasonable price

We were managing customer support via a shared inbox, so it was a big shift to LiveAgent. It has been easy to set up and has brought a lot of benefits around visibility and tracking. Everyone I've dealt with at the company has been great.

Pros

Super easy to set up. Solid ticketing system that does everything we needed and feels like it can grow with us. Also integrates with our Slack so we never miss a ticket.

Cons

Some of the UI is a little bit un-intuitive, but their support has been excellent when I've needed help. I'd love the styling on the knowledge base to be a bit nicer.

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

Got the features we needed at the best price.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Daisy! :) Thank you for your feedback. It's one of our priorities to keep LiveAgent easy to set up as well as to keep adding integrations such as Slack so our customers can use LA along with any software they need for their business to grow. - LiveAgent Team

Joseph

March 2022

LiveAgent is a great tool for customer success for our SaaS product

Pros

We really appreciate the Live Chat, Ticketing and the KnowledgeBase features. They are easy for us to configure and easy for the customer to navigate.

Cons

The initial onboarding to LiveAgent could be improved a little. There are many wonderful capabilities and I expect that we are not using all facets optimally.

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

LiveAgent is less expensive, easier to use and overall a better product.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent is less expensive, easier to use and overall a better product.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Joseph! Thank you for sharing your experience with LiveAgent :) We are happy to have you on board. - LiveAgent Team

Greg

More Importantly, Our Visitors Love Live Agent

I don't think I could do without LiveAgent. It serves two purposes for us. It is an active lead generator and we get quite a few who just want our help with something. We always are able to engage with them, even if they are not our customers. We know by doing so, they'll want to be our customers!

Pros

Software was easy to setup and use. It sits in the background for the online agent and beeps when someone is on. It's very efficient and practical for Live Chat.

Cons

The setup was a little cumbersome but there help and support was awesome. Once you have everything setup, there's no issue.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Greg! It's one of our priorities that LiveAgent has to be easy to set up and use. We are glad to see that it has worked for you. For everything else, our support is online 24/7 to resolve any issue :) - LiveAgent Team

Favio

Very Useful with a Great Features and many Possibilities

Overall, it's huge leaps and bounces compared to our previous software, which was leaving out some core options and functionality LiveAgent has, client satisfaction and useful leads had increased ever since we try it.

Pros

I am able to easily keep tabs on clients and Agents alike, helping us convert clients' inquiries from our website into quality sales leads, it has brought so many benefits.

Cons

Set up took a bit longer than our previous software, some parts of the UI are unintuitive, had to contact Support more often than previously expected, some basic features are not included in the demo.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Our previous software was impacting our website's loading times and response, our SEO strategy was not getting the expected results because of this, with LiveAgent we achieve it and surpassed expectations, even with the free trial.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Favio! :) Thanks a lot for your amazing review! We're thrilled to see that LiveAgent is helping you to increase sales leads. Our team is available 24/7 via chat or email so you can reach out to us at any time in case of any questions or issues! - LiveAgent Team

Kimberley

Industry: Building Materials

Excellent system-easy to use and train staff on

Pros

I love this system, we have been using it for years and I really enjoy how easy it is to use and maintain, I find it easy to train new staff and implement customer strategies.

Cons

I often find the web traffic reporting to be slightly off but that isn't a big deal in our area of work.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Kimberley. Thank you ! We are always thrilled to receive a 5-star review :) Happy to have you with us! - LiveAgent Team

May 2022

LiveAgent in AIO real time support tool

Pros

LiveAgent allows me to support my client through email, live chat, calling as well as social pages chat. The best all the channels are link together.

Cons

I wish the per agent price can be little bit cheaper.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there! Thank you for your awesome 5-star review! We're glad to see that LiveAgent is helping you manage communications with your clients. Remember, our 24/7 customer service is here four you should you need anything, anytime. - LiveAgent Team

Replied May 2022

Alexey

One of the best Help Desk services around

Just excellent service, coming back from another Big-name provider and LiveAgen can deliver the same functionality in a much more accessible way.

Pros

It is simple yet efficient software that allows tuning almost to any of your daily needs as a customer service department. Good pricing, efficient customer support, and highly customizable.

Cons

It would be nice to have more variables for customizing workflow, right now there are not that many

Pricing, customer support

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Alexey! Thank you for your feedback and a 5-star rating :) Happy to have you on board! - LiveAgent Team

Johnny

February 2022

MTW Live Agent Review for Capterra

Live Agent is simply the best product that we - a growing company that markets a fitness app with a MLM component - use on a regular basis. The pricing is fair, and the LA people get back to any of our CS inquiries VERY quick. Highly recommend!

Pros

So easy to use. The interface is incredibly user-friendly. I am somewhat technologically challenged, but after watching the Live Agent you tube videos and tutorials I learned how to do everything I needed to provide excellent Customer Service!

Cons

There really is nothing. Been using software 5 months and yet to find a negative.

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

The fact that LA had a simple chat & ticketing solution vs Zendesk which had SO MUCH duplicative software that our company didn't even need.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Johnny! Thank you for your feedback and a 5-star rating :) We are glad to see that our tutorial videos helped you. Happy to have you with us! - LiveAgent Team

Rick

My Future Business Relies on Live Agent

Live Agent has been a game changer for My Future Business and for all of our guests and customers. We are on top of the continual influx of tickets, and it is an easy platform to use once you know how to get the best out of it.

Pros

The My Future Business team can manage tickets effectively and efficiently, with efficiency being top priority for us when we get ultra-busy

Cons

It feels as if the UI could be updated a little, but this is me looking for something to pick on rather than it being something that I 'least like'

not applicable

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Rick! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent. We are happy to see that our help desk solution has been a game changer for you :) Remember, our 24/7 customer service is here for you should you need anyting. - LiveAgent Team

Replied March 2022

Best helpdesk software with great customer support

Communication with customers is very smooth and organized with LiveAgent. I recommend it for any size of company.

Pros

Setup was easy and it was ready to use within minutes. Wmail accounts were connected succesfully right after that. Some special integrations were a bit tricky but their customer support resolved that right away.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything we dislike.

Price, Features

Price

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Mark! Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to have you with us :) - LiveAgent Team

Doug

Able to Connect Multiple Web Sites to a Single HelpDesk

Good... I like it as a 3rd party hosted solution. It works as advertised.

Pros

My business uses multiple domains and I like that I can connect them all to a single LiveAgent Help Desk.

Cons

Some quirky billing procedures, but I am able to work around this.

Not Applicable

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Doug! Thank you for your review! - LiveAgent Team

L.A. Sales Review

Pros

Ease of use would be the main pro, others would be the dashboard feature which enables you to see what others have done.

Cons

There have been a few instances that customer requests have been automatically put into the spam folder which if you do not check daily can become an issue.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Michael! Thank you for your time to write us a review! A 5-star one is always motivating for us. - LiveAgent Team

Dirk

December 2021

excellent software for ticketing, help desk, knowlege base, online chat and whole customer service

Software is easy to use, very stable with little maintenannce, excellent support

Pros

easy to use, excellent support, has almost eery feature we need, different role for our agents, smenatic search through database, when searching and so on

Cons

integration passwords and acces with CRM software and CMS software

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

to complicated, buggy, support took to much time

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Dirk! We're happy to have you with us and that your experience with LiveAgent and our support is positive. We are here for you 24/7 via chats or email should you have any questions :) - LiveAgent Team

April 2022

Impressive features

Pros

Almost all data from the previous helpesk software were migrated. I like the feature to be able to see what the user is typing before submitting his/her request. The mobile app works perfectly fine, the language customization is a big plus.

Cons

I wasn't able to import my old ticket numbers and I am unable to record the IP for every reply on an ongoing request.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on LiveAgent. If you need any help importing old ticket numbers, please contact our 24/7 support. We'll be happy to help. - LiveAgent Team

Replied April 2022

prashant

December 2021

Perfect software

as e-commerce and new start-up it helps to built good communication towards buyer

Pros

it helps live to resolve our buyer query regarding our product and services

Cons

payment ,always payment get declines then we do have to use alternative method i suggest they find some new gateway

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Prashant! Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review for LiveAgent. Happy to have you with us :) Should you encounter any issues with payments, our Customer service team is here for you 24/7 via chats or email, such issues are very rare and usually resolved very quickly. - LiveAgent Team

Alfredo

Huge platform with many possibilties.

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Pros

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Cons

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Using osTicket required supporting the infrastructure, which took time from the main mission of supporting clients.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at support@liveagent.com

Replied April 2021

Shelby

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Pros

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Cons

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Response from QualityUnit

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at support@liveagent.com!

Frederico

Great cooperation with Liveagent

So far it is great! I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better. Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Pros

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Cons

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

Reasons for choosing LiveAgent

They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Sebastián

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Pros

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers. As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted. Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want. In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc. When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Cons

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me. So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Roberlandy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work. This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way. We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks. In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools. And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Cons

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well. We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,109 reviews