All LiveAgent Reviews

Radek

1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2022

Once of the best and straightforward platforms.

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Excellent value for money

PROS

I have been using my LiveAgent subscription for years, mainly for the LiveChat and phone features. The system is stable, the features are well thought out and elaborate. I recommend it to anyone looking for a professional and integrable system.

CONS

The admin interface could look more modern. I have not seen any improvement in this area for years. The current UI is not bad either, but I would still welcome an update.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

I got a very good price and it was worth it.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

I searched the competing systems available on the market to see if I could find one that would better serve our needs.

Hi David, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including future plans for the UI, so stay tuned for upcoming updates! -LiveAgent team

Replied September 2023

Grace

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

An efficient customer service dashboard for running many companies

Our previous chat platform had a terrible help system that made using our app a pain. Countless options and features, such as monitoring social media interaction, website widgets, phone/video call modules, a dedicated customer portal, and much more.

PROS

In general, we've had a great time using LiveAgent. With this platform's comprehensive feature set and integration with our other systems, we can provide significantly more efficient customer support than ever before. We have observed an increase in customer satisfaction since implementing LiveAgent, and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly and comprehensive chat solution.

CONS

There are no drawbacks, as far as I can tell, and it serves me well. The have to manually set up SSL for a custom domain is my sole gripe.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Our organization has had great success using this tool. As an added bonus, the complete team is able to search the entire chat, and issues can be resolved much faster with the help of a live agent. Their method of communication is dependable and expedites the resolution of tickets.

Hi Grace, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with its features and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team is here for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues, including assisting with the SSL! -LiveAgent team

Ben

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Significant Value for the price

PROS

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

CONS

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Price, functionality, control

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Monica

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Cost effective and user friendly

Even though I have used other customer support softwares, this was my first time selecting a provider and setting up the account and tools by myself. Initially I worried it would be too technical and difficult but the setting up process is easy, well explained and there always is assistance available.

PROS

LiveAgent is easy to set up, to use, and customer support agents are always readily available to assist.

CONS

I wish tags were visible on the main page.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

Clean and intuitive layout. Uncomplicated set up and great service.

Hey Monica, Thanks for the awesome feedback and the high rating! We're glad to hear you found LiveAgent to be cost-effective and user-friendly. We're always here to help if you need it. Noted on the tags visibility – I'll pass this along to our team. Thanks for choosing us and welcome aboard! - LiveAgent Team

Replied January 2024

Gary

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

I think LiveAgent is fantastic software

Every company needs the ideal thing, which is to treat every email as a ticket. If a client does not respond to my follow-up email within three days (thanks to a rule I set up in Los Angeles), a new ticket is opened and I am prompted to contact them again. Such follow-ups should never be sent from regular email accounts since doing so requires excessive monitoring.

PROS

Thanks to LiveAgent, I never have to leave the app to check my Gmail or Yahoo Mail inboxes again. As a marketing professional, I have access to a plethora of email accounts, and I've lost several business opportunities due to my own laziness in checking my inbox. With their "Unlimited Email Accounts" function, LiveAgent scores major points. To make things easier, I included my LA-based email address.

CONS

If you use LiveAgent as your email client, you won't notice any "unread" messages when you check your inbox. But that's not a major problem.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent's ability to serve as a one-stop shop for my needs is a major plus. You may add a custom domain, have live chat, a knowledge base, and a social inbox, among many other customization choices.

Hello Gary! Your mention of the "Unlimited Email Accounts" function being a game-changer clearly echoed with us. Ah, tackling the labyrinth of multiple email accounts can be quite a chore, can't it? :) You're right, the charm of LiveAgent is being a one-stop solution for all communication needs, whether it's social inboxes or live chats. And we can tell you're a power user, setting up a rule to remind you of pending follow-ups. Nifty, isn't it? To comment on your minor hiccup: all incoming messages in LiveAgent are treated as "unread" until specifically handled. We believe every message deserves undivided attention! Keep exploring the tool, Gary. We strive to tick all the boxes for our users. Your feedback helps us refine our software and bridging more gaps in customer service. Thank you for being an awesome part of our journey! - LiveAgent Team

Stely

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Excellent value for the money

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

PROS

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

CONS

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent is a flexible help desk software that supports different languages and brands. LiveAgent allows our organization to engage with consumers in many brands and languages, while also keeping everything organized for all of our customer service team members. Few help desk software programs are capable of this. Compared to our previous help desk software, Zendesk, LiveAgent is far more cost-effective, and it includes many functionality that were previously only available as part of more expensive premium upgrades.

Hey Stely, We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries. It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business. Thanks for recommending us! -LiveAgent Team

Jana

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Elevated Quality of Service for Customers

I think firms medium and large in size would benefit from using LiveAgent because of how intuitive it is.

PROS

LiveAgent is an indispensable tool for me to maintain tight relationships with my customers and my team. It's the finest platform for handling customer support requests since it's reasonably priced, has a straightforward user interface, and includes all the necessary tools.My interactions with clients have been simpler and more efficient as a result. aids our support staff in serving our clients more quickly and effectively.

CONS

My team is functioning smoothly. Everything looks okay up until this point.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We take and respond to calls, as well as chats and emails. You just have to deal with one user or point-of-contact to access everything you need. E-mail addresses can be added in any quantity you choose. There is no limit to the number of teams or individuals that can join.

Hello Jana :) Appreciating your warm feedback, especially about how we've been instrumental in streamlining your interactions with your customers. Customer relationships are indeed crucial, and it's great to see LiveAgent adding value in that area. Glad to read that your team's operation is running without a hitch in our platform. Just to let you know, we are persistently working on enhancing our features to accommodate the growing needs of large-scale businesses like yours in the computer software industry. We can handle all those emails and teams you mentioned, we've got you covered! Once again thanks for choosing LiveAgent. - LiveAgent Team

Saskia

Restaurants, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

Effective customer service that really works.

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We are utilizing it as an omnichannel sales and customer service platform for our four businesses. Customers get out to us via everything from traditional methods to instant messaging apps nowadays. Currently, we're utilizing it mostly for Facebook and email tickets, but we have plans to add support for Instagram and WhatsApp (both of which are still in development) very soon.

PROS

The ability to have conversations with users in real time has revolutionized our connection with them. We used to get a lot of tickets, but consumers may now save time by chatting with us when they need help. We polled our audience as well. We found that all users would rather have a live conversation with an agent on life support than submit a ticket, and that the major reason for this is because they can get their issues resolved right away rather than having to wait a day for a response.Our customer service response time records show that we're the fastest at fixing problems and getting people back to work. I have to mention that

CONS

So far, neither my coworkers nor our customers have had any problems or concerns with the live chat option. It's refined to perfection, answering all of our concerns and meeting all of our requirements.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

It has shortened the amount of time it takes us to resolve issues for our users. You may now have a live conversation with them, drastically cutting down on the time they had to wait for a reply

Hi Saskia, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system and the support provided by our team. Keep up the great work! -LiveAgent team

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

The ideal combination of low cost and high quality.

We utilize it to staff our own in-house help desk with professionals. We may have fruitful internal conversations using the ticketing system as well. Detailed questions about projects, prices, and customer service may be received. If you value open, high-quality communication with your customers, this ticketing system is your best bet. Problems with workflow and departmental communication can also be fixed. Its simplicity and potential are the program's strongest points.

PROS

I enjoy working with LiveAgent because of how nice and quick it is to generate labels and assign them to agents. In addition, the free version is excellent and competitive with premium services. Another benefit that helps me and my customer get work done quickly and efficiently is how well it integrates with other domains. I also appreciate it since I can maintain constant communication with my vendors and check in on the development of my projects.

CONS

No major issues here, however I would like to see more platform interfaces introduced anyway. If you could also update more frequently, that would be great. This is really important if we are to finish the program successfully.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent's capacity for automating routine tasks is particularly appealing. Canned responses and predetermined messages helped me tackle many recurring customer concerns, and the ability to create global "rules" significantly cut down on the amount of tickets I had to solve. I appreciate using LiveAgent because of how simple and straightforward it is.

Hi Chris, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system so stay tuned for many great updates coming your way! -LiveAgent team

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Initial Reactions

PROS

I need it for email management but the ease of use and the additional features positively surprised me.

CONS

There are so many things to do, but I like and dislike that.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

Free trial. Note: we may choose to continue with LiveAgent eventually.

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on LiveAgent. It's great to hear that you enjoy the ease of use and many functions of LiveAgent. We understand that the variety of features can be overwhelming, but our team is here to support you as you explore them. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any guidance. - LiveAgent Team

Replied January 2024

Reviewed February 2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

PROS

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

CONS

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Cost and functionality

Hello, we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent. We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew! Have a good days :)

Replied February 2020

Barney

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

PROS

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

CONS

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

It's overall functionality and, critically, its lack of impact on our site loading speed.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Francisco

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

PROS

The positive points are many but the main ones are - Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation) - Easy to manage - Supports multiple languages - Quite configurable - Complete options for technical support - We have managed to integrate some other services - Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc - The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

CONS

Some negative points or points that need improvement: - Some customization options are missing - The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved - We've never managed to use live chat - When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there - The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old - A web widget is missing (not wordpress) - The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Hi Francisco, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at support@liveagent.com should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Dave

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

PROS

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

CONS

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Price and features

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Replied March 2022

Sumit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Highly Satisfied with LiveAgent Service

LiveAgent is an essential tool for any business that needs to provide quick and efficient customer support. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting features are comprehensive. The customer service team is always very responsive and helpful.

PROS

LiveAgent is an exceptional customer service tool that has completely changed the way we interact with our customers. The support team is incredibly helpful and always available to answer any questions we have. The dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly, and the reporting features are top-notch.

CONS

LiveAgent can be slow to respond to certain requests and the cost of the service can be high for smaller businesses.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent stands out from its competitors due to its comprehensive customer service features, intuitive user interface, and excellent customer service team. The reporting features are especially impressive and give us detailed insights into customer interactions.

Hello Sumit! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled that our platform has been a game-changer in how you interact with your customers and that our support team has been helpful to you. We understand that pricing can be a concern for smaller businesses. That's why we've recently introduced annual plans with pricing tiers suitable for businesses of all sizes. We believe this will help make LiveAgent more accessible to everyone. Again, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a satisfied user of LiveAgent. We'll continue working hard to provide you with the best possible customer service experience! - LiveAgent Team

Replied April 2023

Julie

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help

Their method is straightforward and easy to use, which is why I appreciate it. Because of its adaptability and usefulness for real-time communication. It's easy to use and runs smoothly in the background, and I appreciate the reporting options and high efficiency it provides.

PROS

Everything about it is great because it has features that are both useful and simple to operate. It has a lot of useful features, and I enjoy using the intuitive UI. I really appreciated the accessibility of the contact form editing and the live chat widgets.

CONS

I could make up a story about something I enjoy if I really wanted to, but right now things are going swimmingly in the correct direction. We anticipate zero issues after the solution has been implemented and properly configured.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

With all of LiveAgent's features and customization choices for the live agent, we've had a great deal of success in solving our help desk problems.

Hello Julie! Appreciate your detailed review! Your emphasis on our intuitive UI and useful features is quite precise. Thrilled to know you've found our contact form editing and live chat widgets hassle-free. Thank you once again for appreciating the straightforwardness and high efficiency of our system. Your support means a lot to us and we promise to continue delivering a system that runs smoothly in the background. - LiveAgent Team

Mariana